Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Licking the Spoon (Nigella Lawson & Ari Graynor)  (Read 8891 times)

Volente

Licking the Spoon (Nigella Lawson & Ari Graynor)
« on: March 25, 2019, 04:04:42 PM »
A very short thing I wrote a few years back on another forum.

Starring: Nigella Lawson, Ari Graynor
Content: FF, Oral, Food

Licking the Spoon

It was the middle of a quiet, lazy afternoon in the house, when Ari walked into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. As she opened the cabinet to get herself a glass, she noticed a curious film of fine white powder on the black granite counter-top. She spent a moment idly doodling a swirling pattern in it with the tip of her finger, before shrugging and stepping over to the sink. Just as she was reaching past the bowl full of utensils stacked neatly beside it, she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Ari, darling? Would you mind helping me out with something?"

She smiled as she filled the glass. "Nigella, you know that accent," Ari put it to one side and turned around, "could make me say yes to any-" Her eyes widened, along with her smile. "Oh!"

The curvy English muffin walked into the kitchen, totally naked, her delectably thick body on full display. Totally naked, except for the sizeable soft-pink strap-on dildo. She walked over to Ari, wiggling her hips so the long fake cock swayed noticeably.

"Would you suck me, please?"

"Ah, I'm sorry?" Ari was a little surprised, though she'd been in the house long enough now that it was only a little.

Nigella gestured down at the big, thick dildo, thrusting it out a little for emphasis. "I want you to suck my cock," she fluttered her eyelashes winningly, "please!"

Ari didn't need any more encouragement, sinking to her knees and getting her pretty face up against the big silicone dick extending from Nigella's crotch. At first she felt kind of silly, but she tried to treat it like it was the real thing and put her considerable oral skills to work. She stroked and squeezed it with both hands, rubbed it against her face as she looked up at Nigella with the sluttiest expression she could muster. Long, wet licks from base to tip and back again, leaving it glistening with drool. Once she'd given it enough teasing, she started to take it into her talented mouth, just the tip at first, then slowly more and more. Nigella leaned back against the counter, running her hand lazily through Ari's tangled hair as she slurped away relentlessly. By now Ari was going all out, sucking wetly on the dildo, swirling her tongue against it, fucking it with her mouth. One hand was working the spit-slick shaft, the other was squeezing Nigella's firm, full ass. The full length filled her mouth as she throated it, before pulling her mouth back along it so only the tip remained in her mouth. Then she did it again, and again. Just as she was working the head with her tongue, Ari felt the dildo pulsate noticeably. Before she could wonder what was going on, she felt something spurting into her mouth, something creamy and sweet on her tongue. Something delicious. Once she was sure it was spent she let the dildo slide out of her mouth and gulped down the delectable confection.

“Mmmph! That's-” Ari ran her tongue around her teeth. “That's lovely!” She licked her lips, savouring the luscious flavour. “What is it?”

“Vanilla buttercream.” Nigella explained, a satisfied smile on her face. “I found the dildo the other day, but it took me a while to work out how to use it, the instructions were all in Japanese. Then I had to find something to fill it with, so . . .” She scooped up a last globule of off-white cream from the dildo's tip with an elegant finger and popped it into her mouth.

“That's genius!” Ari got up off of her knees and gave Nigella a sweet kiss. “So . . . could you make other flavours too?”

“Of course! How about strawberry next?"

"Yummy!"

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, TLMorgan

TLMorgan

Re: Licking the Spoon (Nigella Lawson & Ari Graynor)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 04:30:21 PM »
Thanks for posting this story on short notice. Nigella Lawson is criminally underrated when it comes to stories. This was good.

OMEGA15

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 10:01:13 AM »
Nice short story and I love the title. Makes you think they are licking someone's spoon at first.  ;D

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 10:31:59 AM »
That was a great short story, really enjoyed it.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA