Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Christina Hendricks: The Conclusion of another CUM filled Weekend  (Read 22700 times)

TLMorgan

The Conclusion of another Cum Filled Weekend
Starring Christina Hendricks

&
Guest starring Rachel McAdams and Elisha Cuthbert

Here's part one: https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=2659.0

Disclaimer: This is not based on true events. Everyone in this fictional story is above 18 years.

Codes:
MF
FF
MMF
FFM
FFMM
Consensual sex
Oral sex
Interracial sex
Anal sex
Double Penetration
Facials

King Ding-A-Ling stroked his massive fuck stick a couple of feet away from Christina Hendricks and Rachel McAdams as he watched two of the hottest actresses in Hollywood have a make-out session on his dressing room sofa.

The actresses were naked except for Rachel keeping her white ankle socks on as their hands roamed each other’s bodies.

Rachel couldn’t get enough of Christina’s giant famous jugs, licking, sucking, and biting her firm flesh puppies that were drenched in King Ding-A-Ling’s thick man sauce.

“Goddamn you bitches are so hot,” King praised. “I can’t wait to fuck both of you, so who wants it first?”

“I do,” Rachel spoke up. “It’s only fair since you fucked Christina’s boobs that my pussy gets the first crack at that lovely large black cock.”

“Very well. I want both of you with your knees on the couch and asses towards me,” Omar instructed, approaching both extremely horny actresses with his humongous slab of rock-hard meat in his hand.

The actresses followed his instructions giving the horny stripper a look at their bare asses. Christina’s pasty white ass was ample and curvy while Rachel’s fair-colored bottom was smaller but shapely.

King Ding-A-Ling got into position behind the Game Night star, teasing her by rubbing the bulbous head of his cock against the dippy slit of her cunt.

“Oh, baby. That feels so good. Fuck me hard with the big thing,” Rachel pleaded.

She felt the enormous mushroom head of his meaty spear pry open her wet vaginal lips and gradually inch by inch his veiny shaft entered her neatly trimmed snatch. The 41-year-old actress felt a small portion of the stripper’s hot cock throbbing between the fleshy wet folds of her twat that only a select few have entered.

With Omar’s chocolate thick rod so big, Rachel’s pussy could only accommodate half.

“Goddamn, you’re so fucking big… Oh, fuck!” Rachel cried, feeling her cock-filled pussy already spasming around the biggest dick she ever felt inside her. “OHHHH GOD!!”

“Wow. You’re leaking all over the place and he hasn’t even begun fucking you yet,” an amazed Christina commented.

Rachel was moaning hysterically with her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her first orgasm hit her like a runaway freight train.

“OHHHH MY GOD!! OHHHH GOD! OHHHH GOD! OOHHHHHH, GOD!!”

King Ding-A-Ling wasted no time and started pounding his heavy meat log inside Rachel’s cum-soaked cunt at full speed. He grabbed her light-brown locks, pulling her head back as he fed her drippy pink love tunnel with as much cock he could cram inside her.

“Fuck! I love white girl pussy. Oh fuck,” Omar praised, feeling the gorgeous actress’s pussy massage a good length of his massive meat as he fucked her.

Not wanting to be idly, Christina dropped to the floor and got between the stripper’s beefy legs. His giant balls swung back and forth from his thrusting movement and Christina latched her mouth onto his flopping sack.

“Ah fuck. Oh fuck. Suck my balls. Oh, fuck.”

Christina’s sweet full lips alternated between King Ding-A-Ling’s hefty hanging scrotum while her eyes watched his thick hard member swiftly thrust in and up her friend’s vagina hole. She witnessed an abundance of fluid began leaking down the stripper’s enormous pole from Rachel’s juicy cunt pocket and drip onto her face.

“MMMMMM FUCK! I’m cumming again! Ohhhh, LORD! Ohhhh, GOD!” Rachel screamed at the top of her lungs as she came. Her entire 5’4 body shook with immense rapture from her mighty orgasm and the hard jackhammering cock that pounded her drenched spasming twat repeatedly.

King Ding-A-Ling kept fucking Rachel through her orgasm before pulling out. His monster schlong was covered in her cum and soon he felt Christina’s lips wrap around the swollen tip and slowly ease down 6 rock-hard inches of his meaty python. He grabbed the sides of the mega busty actress’s blonde head and started thrusting, pushing 8 to 9-inches of his turgid to the back of her esophagus.

Christina gagged and her eyes watered as her face was being fucked by the largest cock she ever had in her mouth.

Rachel sat upwards on the couch, pussy sore but still extremely horny as she watched King Ding-A-Ling face-fuck her friend. She began massaging her clit frantically.

After a few minutes, King Ding-A-Ling pulled out of Christina’s mouth and she got back on the couch in the same bent over position Rachel was in. Her fat juicy ass was pointed towards the stripper as he stood behind her and slapped his beefy tool off both her supple ass cheeks.

“Damn. I’m attempted to stick this big dick in dat fat ass, snowflake.”

Suddenly, the dressing room door swung open and in walked actress Elisha Cuthbert.

“Wow. Look at you two bitches having all this fun without me,” noted the pint-size blonde actress. “Holy mother of god, the size of his cock!” she made mention of King Ding-A-Ling’s gigantic tool as he ran the head up and down the entrance of Christina’s juicy wet snatch.

As Elisha took in the doorway mesmerized by the size of Omar’s penis, from behind her walked in King Dong. He was another stripper and associate of King Ding-A-Ling.

“Hey, what up homie?” King Dong greeted his fellow stripper buddy. “I see you got some nice tender white meat up in here.”

“You know how I roll, homie. Just got done smashing the skinny bitch and now I’m about to smash this fat bitch. Get my shit all up in her guts, know what I’m saying. Why don’t you and that fine little snowflake join us?”

“Invitation accepted,” a smiling Elisha said with no hesitation and began undressing until she was completely naked. The former star of Netflix’s The Ranch had a nice pair of perky C cup breasts on her chest, complete with a small pair of appetizing nipples and medium-sized pink areolas. Her snug pussy was bald with a small fuzzy patch of brown pubic hair above it and her petite ass was quite taut.

“Hey. You that bad bitch from Mean Girls,” King Dong recognized Rachel as he sat down beside her. “I was hoping to get a chance to meet you one day if you ever came by the club with Lindsey. Boy does that coked-out bitch know how to suck and fuck.”

“Funny you should mention suck because I taught Lindsey how to suck dick,” Rachel informed him.

“Oh really? I would love some proof of that,” King Dong challenged.

“Let’s see that big black cock,” a grinning Rachel commended.

“Let me help you undress!” an enthusiastic Elisha chimed in as she sat down beside King Dong.

King Dong sat back relaxed on the couch in between two white actresses as they worked his pants off. A giant bulge protruded from his boxers.

“That’s it, bitches. Free the beast.”

Right beside the trio on her knees facing the wall, Christina was moaning and spewing obscenities as her soaked pussy was being drilled by King Ding-A-Ling’s enormous fat cock.

“Oh shit! Oh, fuck! Ohhh my god! Ohhh god!”

The extremely well-endowed actress gripped the back of the couch for leverage as she felt solid 8-inches of iron-hard cock throb between her wet vaginal walls as it gradually pistols in and out. The swollen tip of his spear was hitting Christina in all the right places and activated an immense tidal wave of pleasure that swept through her shuddering voluptuous body.

“OHHH FUCKING CHRIST! Ohhhh god! Ohhhh MY GOD!!” she cried through her orgasm.

“Oh man, she’s being fucked real good! I can’t wait to feel some of this huge black cock inside me,” Elisha mentioned, briefly taking her mouth off King Dong’s giant black balls.

“Having an enormously fat black dick in your pussy is the best feeling in the world,” Rachel confirmed in between using her tongue to lick all sides of King Dong’s massive pillar of dark cock meat. She swirled her tongue around the bulbous mushroom head before taking it inside her mouth. She suckled like a baby sucking a pacifier.

Elisha moved her mouth along the underside of Dong’s fat schlong like it was corn on the cob, drenching it in her saliva. Her mouth soon joined Rachel’s in dual sucking the fat knob of King Dong’s shaft, cleaning up the excessive pre-cum oozing from his dick.

“I want to feel some white girl pussy,” King Dong demanded.

“Me first, me first!” Elisha shouted with joy.

The 5’3 actress climbed up on the couch and straddled her tight cunt over the immense throbbing wet dick of the stripper. Rachel held King Dong’s cock steady at the base as her celebrity friend eased her pink pussy down onto it.

“Holy mother of fucking god he’s so fucking big!” Elisha cursed. Feeling King Dong’s raw throbbing cock entering her tiny twat felt like inserting cucumber. “Oh my god… Oh, fuck…” Her body collapsed against his, burying her perky tits into his shirt-covered chest.

“Goddamn bitch, your pussy fucking tight. I bet your hockey-playing husband got a small ass dick.”

The only response King Dong got from Elisha was her hot wet pussy progressively sliding up and down his monstrous cock. He grabbed and squeezed onto her taut white buttocks and started thrusting nearly the full length of his massive dick inside the warmth of her love tunnel spending the actress into a moaning frenzy.

King Ding-A-Ling was lying on the floor in a sixty-nine position with Christina Hendricks, eating her juicy fat creamy pussy while she gobbled on his mammoth fuck stick. The top-heavy actress’s mouth wasn’t alone as Rachel licked and sucked on his heavy nut sack.

The private locker room was filled with moans and flesh on flesh obscene noises.

“AHHHHHHHHH I’m CUMMMING! OHHHHHHH GOD! OH, GOD!” Elisha cried, her face dripping in sweat and eyes rolling into the back of her head as her orgasm trembled through her body like a violent hurricane. “AAAHHHH SHIT!!”

King Dong kept thrusting his beefy huge cock inside the creamy jizz pussy of Elisha. He added more stimulation by sucking on her perky fat breasts as they jiggled up and down her chest. Her nipples were harder than granite between his sucking lips.

“Ohhh, Elisha. I told you a big black cock in your pussy is the best feeling in the world,” Rachel moaned as she rode on top of King Ding-A-Ling’s big hard dick.  She glided her soppy cunt up and down the full engorged length of his shaft, feeling his oversized penis throbbing immensely between her fleshy cuntlips. “Ahhhh yes! Ahhhh yes! Ohhhhh.”

King Ding-A-Ling enjoyed the taste of Christina’s mature snatch so much that he had her stay on his face as her friend rode his cock.

Christina rubbed her clitoris at a furious pace while at the same time his tongue lapped over it bringing her to a massively intense orgasm. “Oh god, oh god, oh god… Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh” His mouth welcomed the flood of her sweet tangy creamy fluids that injected from her hot pussy.

After giving Elisha another round of his enormous black cock in the missionary position on the couch and making her cum hard, King Dong stood behind Rachel as she grinds on top of his friend’s horsecock while lubing his rock-hard shaft with Elisha’s sticky cum.

“If you think one huge black cock is the best feeling in the world, how about two,” King Dong alluded, kneeling in between his fellow stripper’s legs and lining his ballooned cockhead up against the opening of Rachel’s tight puckered little asshole.

“AH!” Rachel gasped, feeling the big tip of King Dong’s inflamed dick entering her pink anal ring. Her asshole was no virgin, but Rachel never felt a cock this colossal prying it's way inside the tight small hole in her firm butt.

The tender dirty hole was already moist from the sweat dripping off the actress’s hot body from the intense fucking. Even with King Dong’s giant black member already soaked in Elisha’s sweet nectar, it didn’t make the stiff prick pushing inside the puckered hole any easier or the pain less bearable.

“OHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDD!!” Rachel let out a primal scream from the pit of her stomach as both her gaping holes were stuffed with two gigantic rock-hard black cocks.

Christina and Elisha were on the sidelines massaging their private parts as they watched Rachel experience her first double penetration. The two black strippers took turns plowing their humongous poles inside her turgid holes.

“Mmmmm. Rachel looks like the cream filling in between the black cookies of an Oreo with those black cocks stuffed inside her,” Christina moaned making a comparison.

“God that looks fucking delicious. Their balls are fucking touching as they pound the shit out of her,” Elisha moaned, pinching her taut nipples.

Rachel was pounded mercilessly like a ragdoll between the buff strippers. Her face covered in mass sweat was the face of a shameless slut as the biggest earth-shattering orgasm she ever experienced rushed through her shivering body.

“OHHHHHHH GOD! UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCKKK!!”

Not even allowing Rachel’s orgasm to finish, King Dong pulled out of her tight ass and King Ding-A-Ling pulled out of her creamy jism pussy and shoved her off to the side. Both strippers stood in front of Elisha and Christina with their massive cocks jutting hard, thickly, and wet. The huge tittied actress took King Dong’s pillar inside her mouth while her pint-sized friend seized King Ding-A-Ling’s engorged schlong and put her oral skills to work.

After a few minutes of sloppy head, Christina was next to be Dp’ed in the same position as Rachel but King Dong wanted to feel the Good Girls actress’s soppy fat cunt on his cock.

Christina impaled her smooth velvet-like cunt on King Dong’s long black organ and King Ding-A-Ling aligned the swollen head of his big dick against her brown puckered asshole and pushed inside. He grabbed onto her ample white buttocks, kneading them as he started thrusting.

“Oh god, SHIT! Oh god, your fucking big cocks. Oh, GOD! Fuck me, hard!!” Christina cried as the two strippers started seesawing their mega stiff pricks in her mature gaping holes. Her thick erected nipples were also being stimulated by King Dong’s lips as he orally assaulted her giant titties like a newborn and switched between burying his smut face between the heavy mass of her famous knockers. “Oh GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!”

King Ding-A-Ling slammed his pelvic against her thick luscious ass, reveling in the feeling and sight of her bulbous ass cheeks jiggling as he pounded her moist brown gaping anus for a few minutes. Then he let his fellow stripper with joyous savagery, jack-hammer his large thick tool in between her soaked vaginal lips. Moans and obscenities spewed out of Christina’s mouth as she lost all control and started cumming.

After several minutes of intense double pounding, Christina’s voluptuous body underway multiple orgasms that hit her like runaway freight trains. The 44-year-old actress’s sweaty face when full Japanese ahegao by the time the huge-dicked strippers worn out both of her mature holes.

The buff strippers unplugged their meaty cocks from an exhausted Christina and turned their attention to the last actress standing in the room.

Elisha stared down two massive fat charcoal cocks and wrapped her snowy-white fingers around them as best as she could. She stroked both long stiff members while alternating wet sloppy blowjobs. She could smell Christina’s ass and pussy scent and taste her cum and moisture all over their dicks.

“I can’t wait to have my holes filled with these big delicious black cocks,” Elisha moaned, bringing both bulbous dickheads close to her mouth and licked them simultaneously. “Fuck my virgin ass and pussy hard. Make me beg for more like Keith Sweat.”

The wife of a professional Canadian hockey player didn’t have to wait long as King Dong sat on the couch and held his beefy member in his hand. The actress stood up and straddled her taut ass over his lap. She slowly impaled her virgin pink diminutive asshole upon his rampant hard tool, moaning and cursing a storm with each hard throbbing lengthy inch that entered the small puckered hole. Elisha’s asshole expanded wide to accustom the shape of the tremendously huge thick cock.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT MOTHERFUCKER!!”

Once her tight asshole was balls-deep on King Dong’s enormous meaty pillar, King Ding-A-Ling moved in between their legs and pushed his gargantuan slab of rock-hard cock meat into her soppy taut pussy, stretching the fleshy vaginal lips wide and spending Elisha into another moaning and cussing frenzy.

With Elisha’s holes crammed with balls-deep with black cock meat and her short legs spread far apart, the two huge-dicked black strippers began stretching and pulverizing her small tight holes. Christina and Rachel observed from the floor and could only see Elisha’s small bare feet flailing about and heard her loud high-pitch screams of joyous pain.

“OHHHH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! OH GOD! Fuck my pussy… Oh yeah… Ohhh, my ass! Fuck it harder! HARDER!! Ohhh, GOD!”

The two black strippers went back and forth mercilessly fucking the small blonde actress. King Ding-A-Ling reached out and squeezed her firm jiggling titties and toyed with her erected little nipples sending more jolts of immense pleasure coursing through her sweat-soaked body. He felt her drenched pink snatch become tighter around his pummeling cock and began to spasm uncontrollably.

“Oh GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” Elisha released a primal cry, succumbing to the biggest orgasm she ever experienced.

“How about one last hard fuck for this newly singled woman and then a cum shower for the three of us,” Christina suggested. “We know your cum is ready to come out of those giant balls.”

“Oh yeah. Let me do the honors of pounding that bitch’s cunt,” King Dong insisted.

Both heavy hung black cocks dislodged from Elisha’s wide gaping holes and within a couple of minutes, King Dong’s dark chocolate large dick found a new home lodged inside Christina’s mature slick pussy. He fucked the big-breasted actress in missionary position on the floor with her feet propped over his shoulders and leaning his entire body mass down on her legs to bring her knees to her mammoth chest, feeding her sore ravaged wet cunt all of his thick rampant tool.

King Ding-A-Ling kneeled at the side of Christina’s head and turned her hot wanton face towards his raging prick. He pushed the swollen head of his shaft against her mouth, dividing her soft lips and lodged a good length of his black hardwood down her gullet and commenced fucking her face.

Christina moaned in bliss with her mouthful of an enormous black cock while her pussy was being bottomed out by another massive black cock.

“Let’s help them get that cum out of their sacks, shall we?” Rachel suggested to a still-recovering Elisha.

Rachel moved her head between King Ding-A-Ling’s legs and latched her mouth onto his heavy cum-fill balls. She licked, sucked, and nibbled his swinging sack.

Elisha got into a similar position with King Dong and mouth assaulted his swinging fat nut sack as he drove big balls-deep inside Christina. She tasted Christina’s cum as it leaked down his moving shaft and wet his undulating scrotum.

Both men groaned uncontrollably as they reached their sexual boiling points. King Dong pulled out first and wasted no time in blasting his first few immense loads of hot glutinous spunk all over Christina’s mountainous fun bags. “Gaaaaaah, fuck! Ohhhh yeeeeah!”

Elisha quickly moved her face up next to Christina’s voluminous mammary glands and caught the rest of King Dong’s tremendous ejaculation all over her gorgeous face and blonde hair.

King Ding-A-Ling pulled his throbbing schlong from Christina’s mouth and stroked it a few times as Rachel aligned her head next to her well-endowed friend. They cooed and moaned as they awaited the stripper’s thick mighty load.

“Here I cum, bitches. A nice hearty helping of a black man’s cum… Aaaaaaaah fuck, yeah!” he cried, aiming the massive engorged helmet of his giant cock right into their faces and let loose long thick ropes of jizz on their faces, necks, and titties. The remaining short milky droplets left in his thick nut sack he deposited on Elisha’s cum plastered face.

After King Ding-A-Ling’s long orgasm calmed down, the three actresses looked up at the black strippers with big grins showing through the multitude of thick creamy cum on their faces.

“Fuck ever getting married again! I love being single,” Christina Hendricks declared.

Viri

Re: Christina Hendricks: The Conclusion of another CUM filled Weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 05:39:38 PM »
FUCK!!!! Lucky bastard King Ding-A-Ling truly is.

I haven't seen Elisha Cuthbert in years, classic hottie from a decade gone by.

You are truly a master at titty fucks especially when it involves Christina and her giant jugs.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, JustinMays402

TLMorgan

FUCK!!!! Lucky bastard King Ding-A-Ling truly is.

I haven't seen Elisha Cuthbert in years, classic hottie from a decade gone by.

You are truly a master at titty fucks especially when it involves Christina and her giant jugs.

Been in love with Elisha Cuthbert since her Girl Next Door days :D :D :D

Cadeauxxx

Re: Christina Hendricks: The Conclusion of another CUM filled Weekend
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 10:10:32 PM »
Nice work my friend, glad to see this story get a fitting conclusion.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA