Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Meet the Angels - Taylor Hill - Stepping Out  (Read 2166 times)

Noj

Meet the Angels - Taylor Hill - Stepping Out
« on: July 11, 2023, 08:21:22 AM »
Meet the Angels
Taylor Hill - Stepping Out

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

Taylor Hill, gorgeous Victoria’s Secret model, was getting married. After two years wearing the ring they were finally going to tie the knot and she couldn’t be happier. They had seemingly the sweetest relationship, working together with clear couples goals and aspirations for the future. Everyone around them always said they were perfect together and how great it was to see them getting married.

Their parties were all arranged for the weekend and they were going to live it up in tandem, with Taylor out with her girls for a bachelorette event while he went to Vegas for a classic tear up with his friends. There was something else though – an arrangement.

The agreement was that either of them could get up to whatever they wanted over their respective weekends, including fucking other people, on a don’t ask, don’t tell basis. He’d proposed it and wanted to have some fun on the last big party before getting married, to really go to Sin City and enjoy everything it offered but he also encouraged her to go for it and get it out of her system if she wanted to. They had played around a little before, though together, when they’d had a threesome for his birthday with her friend and fellow Victoria’s Secret model Josephine Skriver.

She hadn’t really intended it and certainly hadn’t planned for it. Taylor had discussed the idea of a threesome with her future husband on a few occasions, like a lot of women had, and of course he was very enticed by her fellow models for obvious reasons although she had never had any serious discussions to get it set up. However for his birthday things had just happened as they’d gone for a night out with both his friends and hers, and she’d brought a couple of her VS model friends along for the night.

She was good friends with the beautiful Danish model and as the night wore on and wound down she’d been sitting with Taylor and her fiance. Somehow the topic of conversation had turned to what Taylor was doing for her man to make his birthday special and the joking idea of a threesome treat had come up. He didn’t mention it but was most certainly interested and, with Josephine seemingly very curious and plenty of drinks inside all of them, she’d ended up coming back to their place for the night.

Taylor had never been with another woman before, she’d never even experimented despite how close and touchy-feely she was with them through her modeling career. But that night she’d been thrust straight into an encounter with one, the stunning Josephine Skriver who Taylor freely admitted was gorgeous. She couldn’t quite remember all the details thanks to the alcohol but she knew her fiance had absolutely loved it with both Taylor and Josephine taking multiple turns with him.

She knew she’d taken more than a turn with Skriver as well, remembering quite clearly that she’d kissed, groped and danced with the Dane to her fiance’s delight initially. Then far more hazily she recalled them stripping each other down, working in tandem to give him a blowjob, fondling one another as they took turns fucking him and having her first experiences eating pussy. She knew she’d been locked in a 69 with her, and some other entwinings with her fiance involved but it was all a bit of a blur. A hot, sexy, embarrassing blur that she’d enjoyed but not repeated, somewhat confused about how easily she’d got into it.

When her fiance had suggested the arrangement she’d been a little unsure, despite their one-time threesome, and it had taken her a little while to agree to go with it. It wasn’t that she wasn’t open to the idea provided both of them were careful, she just wasn’t sure it was something she’d take advantage of. She loved him though and wanted him to be happy, knowing he loved her in return and it really would be just for the weekend. She said yes, even though she was adamant she wouldn’t be playing away but she was happy for him to do as he pleased.

They went off for their respective weekends with the hall pass to do whatever and whoever they wanted, and they would never talk about it with one another. She would never know what he got up to, and swore to herself not to ask despite her morbid curiosity about it. She was happy to let him do it but certainly didn’t want to hear about it, and she was positive he’d never want to hear about it from her.

Her bachelorette party was a great weekend, which unfolded in a flurry of activities that just tumbled one after another. Her girls had done an amazing job planning it all out for her and she was whisked around from one to the next in organised style, helping herself to plenty of cocktails and fancy food in the process.

The evening devolved somewhat predictably into a meal followed by lots more alcohol, with expensive cocktails on tap and an extensive menu that the girls wanted to drink their way through one after another if their livers could take it. After getting through several and adding to her buzz from her day of drinking, the delicious brunette model was introduced to the inevitable stripper that her friends had hired for the night. Taylor had laughed and rolled her eyes as he came in to entertain her and was begrudgingly led to a chair in front of everyone for her to enjoy it.

She sat back and let him do his thing, admiring his physique and taking it in, able to appreciate the work he put in to look the way that he did. Eating right and working out intently to look a certain way was certainly something she knew about so she had respect for him...and he seemed to know how to move as he shook his moneymaker for her. She laughed and cheered him on tipsily while her friends screamed and encouraged him to push it and gyrate himself closer to the Victoria’s Secret model.

He certainly did but only what she could clearly handle, not overstepping his mark with her and keeping it fun. Taylor clapped along and whooped as he stripped down to his underwear, shaking his defined body to the music he’d put on until his routine was over, finishing with a flourish and stepping back as all the girls clapped him. Taylor was grinning as she stood up and drained her drink, loving the fun of it all even as she could see a couple of her friends eyeing her enviously.

“Hey, I hope you enjoyed it,” he said to her as she sidled up to him a few minutes later, a fresh drink in her hand, seeing him packing up.

“Yeah it was good fun, thanks for the show,” she smiled.

“I try,” he replied.

“Evidently. I think my friends enjoyed it as well,” she mused, gesturing towards the array of drunken girls she now had with her after a long day lubricated by plenty of alcohol.

“I hope so, it’s what I’m here for,” he laughed.

“Well you’re exactly what we ordered.”

“You know, there’s more things my service can do for girls like you,” he said quietly.

“What do you mean girls like me?” she answered hastily, a little icily as she misinterpreted him.

“I mean girls getting married, girls having their last big party before the big day,” he said, quickly clarifying.

“What sort of things? Like what?” she asked, genuinely curious in case the party was missing out somehow.

“Like…personal services,” he said, glancing around to make sure they weren’t overheard.

“Personal...like a massage or something?” she asked.

“Well that, or anything else you desire. Some girls want a get a little wild on nights like this.”

“Are you suggesting…” she started, and he knew exactly where she was going.

“No, no not me, and I’m not propositioning you. I’m merely telling you our service provides such things and if you want...a delivery, it’s no problem,” he said.

“Well...I mean, that wasn’t what I imagined,” she said with a smile, surprised at what he was offering to her.

“It’s not something that’s talked about much, but if you’re interested…” he said, trailing off, question obvious.

“Maybe, some of my girls might be certainly,” she replied.

“Look, here’s a card,” he said, handing over the neat, sharp edged black business card to her with a sharp logo and neatly printed phone number beneath it.

“If you’re interested, call that number. It’ll be handled from there,” he said, zipping his bag up.

“Thanks,” she said, tucking it into her phone case, “and thanks for the show.”

“No problem, we aim to please,” he said with a polite nod before she turned and left. Walking away, she pushed her fingers into the case and pulled the card out, taking a quick look at it, black card with gold lettering, looking classy despite what it was she’d been told it offered. She tucked it away again and dismissed it, knowing she wasn’t up for any of that...at least that’s what she told herself. She tried to keep her mind from her fiance and what he might be doing out in Vegas on his hall pass.

Taylor got back into the party with her girls and forgot about it, quickly swept back up in the atmosphere as they all carried on with the cocktails and music, dancing it up and having the fun she expected. Another couple of hours melted away and people started to slow down, some with tiredness, others from the alcohol, the party flagging as the participants flopped. They decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel rooms, trailing up and saying emotional goodnights as they tumbled into their respective rooms, some of her friends already so trashed she was sure they’d pass straight out on the bed.

She got back into her room, buzzed but full of energy, not ready to give it up and feeling she couldn’t just get into bed for the night. It wasn’t over and didn’t feel complete. Looking at her phone, she noticed the edge of the neatly printed black card sticking out and couldn’t help but pull it out again. Sitting and staring at it, she couldn’t help but wonder what might happen if she called the number and her thoughts turned to her fiance and what he might be up to without her around.

Her mind tumbled over briefly with scenarios and thoughts, letting herself get a little bit jealous as she imagined the beautiful women he might be with besides her and what he could be enjoying on his stag party. She pushed those thoughts from her mind, reminding herself it was don’t ask, don’t tell and she really did want him to enjoy himself. And it crossed her mind that this was the chance for her to do the same, as arranged, to be as naughty as she wanted to be, a once in a lifetime opportunity to grasp and have utter enjoyment with.

Nobody would ever know about it. Only her and the guy she fucked, which she was sure would be legally silenced anyway. Everyone would still see her as the perfect princess she was for her husband to be and nothing would change. She’d do it for herself and only herself, just have fun and do something crazy for the night. Turning her phone on, she carefully dialed the number and double checked it before pressing call, feeling her heart rate accelerate. She took a deep breath as it connected and rung briefly.

“Good evening,” said the voice on the other end, effortlessly polite and welcoming.

“Er...evening,” she replied, taken aback slightly as the voice seemed decidedly female.

“What can we do for you?”

“I...well…” she stumbled, somehow losing her thoughts a second before she composed herself and continued.

“I was given this card by a dancer here and told to call for...well...personal services,” she said, feeling a bit silly as she felt her heart pump in her ears.

“Yes very intimate services is what we offer here. What kind of personal service were you looking for?” the voice asked.

“What kind of services do you offer?” Taylor asked, since she didn’t quite know how to ask for what she was after.

“As I said intimate personal services. We can provide a gentleman to fulfill your wishes, if you tell us what you want,” she replied.

“I wanna get fucked!” Taylor blurted out, louder than she intended, glancing round quickly and hoping nobody heard through the walls.

“Ok,” said the voice, a clear edge of a smile to the tone, “that’s something we can arrange. Let me just ask a couple of questions so we send you the right candidate.”

“How soon will it be?” she asked, glancing at the clock.

“We should be able to have somebody with there within the hour, given you were given a card by one of our team,” the woman replied.

“Wow ok, great,” Taylor breathed, knowing she kind of had to go for this before she got too up in her head and lost her nerve.

“So, you want a man for the evening. Any preferences on age, height, build, anything like that?”

“Um.. age not really, say thirty plus, six feet, in shape you know,” she replied, feeling unfair giving a list of criteria but she wanted a guy older and bigger than her impressive 5’10” body.

“Of course. What size cock suits you?” she asked, making Taylor immediately take notice.

“What? That’s rather specific isn’t it?” she mumbled, glancing around again as if someone was watching her and she had to hide it in her private room.

“It is, but we like to keep our clients needs met and I know this can be a very specific thing. We want to ensure you’re getting exactly what suits you and makes you most comfortable,” she said in return.

“I...well...hmm…” Taylor struggled, wondering how she was going to answer that. The woman on the phone just waited for her to decide, knowing it would likely take a minute as it always seemed to, women unsure about size or unwilling to admit they were actually more comfortable not taking a huge cock.

“Well…I mean a good size? I’d kinda like a bigger guy actually like...to really try that out,” she said unsurely, thinking it over. She wanted to get fucked properly tonight and figured what was wrong with trying out someone that might be a bit big for her, it was a one time thing after all.

“Ok sure,” she the voice, “and anything you want, or really dislike? Any particular preferences?”

“Nothing particular,” she mused, thinking for a second before being more bold with it, “I wanna get fucked. Like...really fucked. I want the guy to be in charge. Not like really rough but...in command.”

“Ok no problem, I think I have just the guy to send you, he should be there within the hour as I said,” the woman replied.

“Brilliant,” Taylor said.

Their conversation lasted another couple of minutes as all the details were taken down and security words were given, both for her to ask and repeat to make sure. With it all completed she was wished a fun night and thanked for her business, leaving the Victoria’s Secret model to wonder what to do next. She figured she should look hot, wear something that showed her off, but hardly had a wardrobe full of clothes with her.

She realised she’d better get on with things as he was set to be with her in under an hour so she went to the bathroom for a quick freshen up, stripping off her clothes for a very quick wash under the shower, a rinse off more than anything else. It took just a few minutes before she was out and quickly rubbing her incredible body down with a towel, over her gym-honed figure and lithe limbs, rapidly drying the water from her soft skin and perfectly shaved pussy. She wore underwear for her career so she kept herself hairless from the eyebrows down, which her husband to be loved and she was sure would be perfectly enjoyable for whoever this guy was.

Casting the towel aside, she left her body to air dry and went to her case, looking through what she had with her to wear for the imminent encounter. She didn’t have many choices with her but being an underwear model she had sexy stuff nonetheless and rooted through her underwear, finding a matching set of bra and panties. They were black with coloured kisses all over them, something fun but also sexy in a smooth, body hugging pattern, with a lightly padded bra that nevertheless pushed her perky breasts up and a matching thong.

She admired herself in the mirror quickly, satisfied with her appearance as she briskly fluffed out her long dark hair, knowing she looked great as she admired her hard won body. Something else seemed like it was missing; she didn’t have any stockings with her...but she did have a pair of long leather boots. They were thigh high with sharp stiletto heels and as she pulled them out of her bag she knew they were what she wanted to complete the look.

Taylor quickly sat on the bed and unzipped them, pulling them onto her long legs and zipping them back up, feeling a little rush as they closed coolly around her legs, the tops loose around her strong thighs. Another glance in the mirror told her it was the right choice and she smiled to herself, knowing she looked hot before taking a quick glance round the room. She knew she had a couple of things to tidy and spent a fast few minutes clearing them away, bundling them into her case or shoving them into the cupboards.

With herself ready she really didn’t know what else to do, not wanting a drink or anything else, just trying to breathe deep and stay calm. She couldn’t sit still though and paced around, her sharp heels pressing into the carpet of the room as she repeatedly walked around the bed, furtively glancing at the clock.

Her idle thoughts were shattered sooner than she expected by a knock at the door, cutting through the silence of the bedroom and making her heart surge. She overcame her momentary shock and breathed deeply, stepping to the door on her high heeled boots with model skill. Pausing at the door, she held the handle and then spoke up.

“Hello?”

“Good evening, your delivery, miss,” said a deep, confident voice from the other side.

“What’s the password?” she asked, since he had been given one to say to her, and her to him, in the interests of security. Not that anyone else would be knocking at her hotel door right now.

“Whisky,” he replied, which matched up with what she was expecting, “and yours?”

“Bourbon,” she answered.

“Ok then,” he smiled, since it was all correct. Taylor opened the door to him, swinging it wide to let him see her waiting in her sexy underwear and thigh high leather boots.

“Oh hello,” he said, smile widening as he took her in, her gorgeous tall, lithe body and the sexy outfit she had for him.

“Come in,” she offered, standing aside to let him step into her room. He was taller than her though not hugely but he had broad shoulders and a clearly muscular build, evidently liking the gym. Dressed in a tidy looking suit, he was handsome and older than her as she’d wanted, mid-40s and distinguished looking, looking dark and mysterious as she closed the door behind him, locking it with a definite click.

“Nice room,” he commented.

“Thanks. Whisky?” she laughed.

“I don’t pick the passwords, I just get told. I think they just choose them at random.”

“I don’t really like whisky, or bourbon,” she commented.

“Well I don’t have either, so it doesn’t matter,” he mused.

“And that’s not why I came here, is it, Miss Hill?” he added with a wry smile.

“You know who I am?” she blurted out, stopping a little as her eyes widened. It shouldn’t be a shock but somehow it was, catching her off guard.

“Well of course I recognise America’s most famous Victoria’s Secret model.”

“I...well...I mean I don’t do this a lot and…” she started to babble, feeling suddenly very exposed, caught like a deer in the headlights.

“Ssh,” he interrupted her, stepping forward and putting a finger gently against her pouting lips, “don’t worry. None of that is my concern, and your privacy is completely protected. This is just about you having fun,” he said.

“Really?” she said, feeling the tension unwind.

“Absolutely, so why don’t you tell me what you want?” he said.

“Didn’t they tell you already?”

“They did, but I want to hear it from you.”

“I wanna get fucked, hard. I want you to be in charge and to just give it to me. Not rough but...take the lead,” she said after steeling herself. She found it hard to stand in front of a man, especially one she’s literally just met, and just be blunt about what she wanted in the bedroom.

“I can certainly do that for you,” he smiled.

“Excellent,” she replied with an awkward smile in return, heart pounding, just waiting to go now. She didn’t have to wait long as he threw his jacket onto the back of a chair by the dresser and turned back to her, reaching out to slide his hand under her luxuriously long hair and round the back of her neck, firm but not aggressive, drawing her towards him for a kiss.

She hadn’t expected such but went for it, kissing him passionately, letting her tongue probe into his mouth excitedly as she told herself she was gonna go for this now and grab it with both hands. Both his hands were on her however as his other pulled round the small of her back and pushed down to take a firm squeeze of her toned ass, loving who he had in his hands. He couldn’t believe the luck of being assigned a Victoria’s Secret model; sure they had some wealthy and discerning clients, a lot of the women they serviced were beautiful and he’d heard from other guys about meeting well known people but to have Taylor Hill open the door was just a dream.

He kept it cool though and didn’t let on that he was amazed to meet her, let alone fuck her, and instead focused on what she wanted. She was clearly nervous so he took the lead as she wanted him to, feeling her gorgeously toned body and running his fingers over the back of her sexy panties. Taylor pulled her hands around him, pressing into him as she felt over his muscular shoulders and down the back of his defined tricep, able to feel the strength in him, the strength that she was sure would utterly dominate her tall yet slender form.

He wasted no further time in showing her as he broke away and pushed down on her shoulders, clear what he wanted. She let him push her down onto her knees before him, leather boots creaking as she did, his hand pushing through her hair again as his other went straight onto his trousers. She watched, eyes fixed on him as he released himself with practiced ease and revealed his thick cock right in front of her eyes. They widened as she took him in, his manhood swelling to full stiffness as it was free of the confines of his clothes and very much ready for the stunning VS model in front of him.

“Oh wow,” she breathed as she looked up and down it, taking in what had to be the biggest cock she’d ever seen in person. It wasn’t ridiculously sized like some kind of adult star but he was well over seven inches, likely closer to eight and thick to boot. Taylor couldn’t help herself as she reached up and played her fingers over him, feeling him pulse and twitch as she touched him, the heat of her hands a wonderful sensation.

“Exactly what you wanted?” he smiled, loving how the VS model was just so taken with him.

“Yeah,” she breathed, loving the thick, strong prick that was all for her even as she wondered quite whether it would fit.

“Well why don’t you show me just how much,” he said, drawing her head towards him, fingers twisting in her brunette locks as he guided her head to him. Taylor just let herself be swept up with it and opened her mouth, closing her eyes as he aimed himself between her puffy lips and pulled her authoritatively onto his cock. She held back a gag as he immediately touched the back of her throat, keeping calm as she pulled back a little and closed her lips around him, feeling him strain as she started sucking gently and pressed her tongue against him.

His hand stayed in her hair but he didn’t force her, in charge but clearly leaving it up to her to show him what she had. She was up for the challenge though as she shivered, loving the sensation of his thick cock completely filling her mouth. Her hands rested on his thighs as she sucked, bobbing her head back and forth to take as much as she could manage, not quite as deep as he’d initially shoved it but most of the way, trying to impress him as she sucked firmed and worked her tongue against him as best she could.

He watched the stunning model working at him, clearly focused on her task as he felt the heat and skill of her blowjob, loving how she went straight to it. His hand slid from her hair as he reached up to undo his shirt, leaving her to her own devices but she did nothing but keep sucking on his cock, reaching back to sweep her hair away from her face as her mouth kept working. He unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off, revealing his fairly impressive physique, not that she was watching anyway.

He threw it aside and pushed his hand through her silky hair again, hand reassuringly taking hold of her head and just moving with her as she felt motivated to switch things up. She started working a bit quicker with shorter, faster rocks of her head and a focus on his bulging tip, the shallow motions letting her work around his bulging head. Her tongue swept and swooped around him, far more confident and practiced now she was stimulating his thick purple tip, working it into his most sensitive areas to tingle his nerve endings as she sucked firmly.

“Take your bra off,” he directed. An order, not a request. And she obeyed without question, pulling her hands off him and reaching back to unclasp her bra, easily undoing it and shrugging it quickly forward down her arms as she held her core tight and kept on going. She tossed the colourful underwear to the side as her beautifully firm breasts were released, bouncing perkily as she bobbed her head more vigorously. She replaced her hands on his thighs to keep herself steady as she sucked, rather enjoying herself as his big, thick cock pulsed powerfully in her mouth.

He undid his belt with the characteristic clink of the buckle, Taylor noticing it as he pulled it open then carefully slid it out of his trousers and gathered it in his hand. She was worried he might hit her with it as he gently let his hand down to drag it over her shoulder, tingling at the thought of being struck with it, excited but scared as she knew she’d never be able to handle it. He spared her that though and reached up to carefully loop it back through the buckle, though it crossed her mind that he might put it round her neck. She’d been clear she wanted to be dominated but not hurt however and trusted that he would stick to that as nothing she’d experienced so far said otherwise.

“Hands,” he instructed, breaking her thoughts as she fumbled and then raised them up, not taking her mouth off his cock as she stuck her arms in the air. She tightened her abs again to keep on rocking her body, effortless strength thanks to the thousands of ab workouts she did to stay in such beautiful shape as he pulled her wrists together and put the loop of his strong leather belt over her hands. Her heart raced as he drew it smoothly up with a light strain of the hide, pressing her wrists together snugly as he restrained her, hooking it through the buckle then back around under itself.

She wasn’t sure quite what he did, not really paying attention, but he looped the belt around itself a couple of times to securely tie it around her wrists and leave a strap to control her with, restrained comfortably but completely. He held onto her, keeping her hands up and out of use as she sucked, letting her just deal with it but she didn’t mind, just pulling against the strap to haul herself into him as she sucked and slurped on his cock. She relished his thick member in her mouth and the way he dominated her, exactly as she’d asked for, feeling confident he had what it took to totally control her for the night.

“Hands down,” he ordered suddenly, making her start but immediately pull off him so she could obey. She slurped back noisily to get out of her own way, dropping her bound hands to her lap and lunging forward to get back on his cock. Taylor sucked greedily at him again, working quickly, feeling him responding as he twitched and pulsed between her full lips. She pushed him deeper and forced her head down to swallow more of him, struggling as he touched her throat once more but keeping calm, wanting to give the best blowjob and not be some lazy model who was a limp fuck.

She pulled her hands back up and held onto his leg, just one as that was all her bound hands could expand to in their bound state. It was hot that her wrists were strapped together, done up in readiness for whatever he planned to do with her next as she sucked hard, working faster and more intently with her tongue, adding in little grazes of her teeth to try and add every little bit she could. He personally loved when a girl used her teeth, carefully of course, and to feel the VS honey go straight for it was so hot.

“Bite down the side,” he ordered her, wanting to enjoy it fully, Taylor immediately seeking to do as he wanted and pulling off him, letting him rub thickly over her lips as she messily bit and teased her teeth down the side of his cock, teeth nipping at him with just the right intensity. He knew she knew how to do it and let her show him, the model loving that he liked it since not all guys did. It was a wonderful blend of sharp and soft, the hardness of her teeth such a contrast to the softness of her tongue and full lips as she slurped along the side of his cock, making it difficult to disturb her.

Disturb her he did though as he reached down and grabbed the belt once more, stepping back so she slid off his cock and yanking her abruptly up. Taylor hauled herself up with him and stumbled on her stiletto boots, perfect tits jiggling with their stiff nipples as she found her feet. He tugged her sharply towards the bed and took a good look at her toned ass in the sexy thong she had on, splitting her tight booty neatly as she almost took a tumble. With his grip on the belt and other hand sweeping to her hip, he threw the tall, slender American onto the bed with ease and she tumbled onto her bed with her legs enticingly wide.

She thought he’d just yank her underwear to the side and slide himself inside her, after all she was more than wet enough for it, heart thumping again her arousal as she expected to get fucked like she wanted to...even if she wasn’t quite sure he would fit. She was surprised however when he threw the belt aside and grabbed her legs, pulling her back so her ass was just on the edge before his hands slid down to her panties and flicked under the elastic.

He swiftly drew them down, the front clinging momentarily to her ever-so-wet lips before peeling away to reveal her beautifully shaved body, pussy pouting perfectly with her clit hood just peeking out. She breathed slowly as he took her panties off and carefully worked them over her long leather boots, stiletto heels sticking out dangerously as he kept her legs up to slide the thong over them. He bunched the warm lingerie up in his hand and then pushed forward to lean over her between her legs, holding one of her thigh as he reached out and shoved them commandingly to her mouth.

Taylor mumbled in surprise as he pressed the soft panties between her lips, the bundled up underwear blocking her tongue as he shoved it quite roughly in and then pressed up on her chin to make it clear she was to keep them there. He pulled back from her and sank down between her legs, arms wrapping around her thighs as he knelt and pressed his lips to her sweet pussy as she gave a huge shudder when her hard clit was touched for the first time.

Her legs trembled and kicked before pulling down over his shoulders, leather pressing to his strong body as her heels pointed dangerously close to his back. Taylor sighed deeply in pleasure through her panties as his mouth went to work on her, lips pressing firmly to her shaved ones as his tongue easily found her stiff, exposed clit. His ministrations easily swept her soft pink hood out the way to get straight into her delicate button, making her surge with a strained gasping groan at the intensity of it, far too much to handle as her hands dug into the bedding.

It was a fleeting moment though and he didn’t make her endure, simply lighting her up with a fast, initial probe directly onto her thousands of nerve endings to jolt her before his tip ran neatly around the edge. She moaned in pleasure and shuddered again, toes curling in her long boots at the sheer enjoyment of it as she was finally touched properly. Sucking his cock had turned her on immensely and binding her hands, which she held up over her obediently, only amplified it. She’d never been properly tied up or got into anything kinky like that, she figured it wouldn’t be for her and besides she couldn’t really afford to mark her body up.

But this bondage, light though it was, really turned her on. She loved how simple yet effective it was and how it made her feel submissive, wanting to do as she was told even though it was just a belt at her wrists. She mused she must have a naturally submissive side in her but didn’t worry about it much as she pushed her pelvis up into her mouth and relished him devouring her pussy. His tongue was agile and masterful, clearly well skilled at his task as it ran around her button, going one way then switching around, stroking her just right with enough pressure to drive her pleasure but not make it uncomfortable.

His tongue flicked up and down over her as he moved to lapping at her, using the soft flat of his touch to make her moan throatily through the underwear, the gentle stroke of it a different kind of stimulation that made her soul shake. She figured he must be good at eating pussy, and everything else he was going to do to her, as it was literally his job so it wouldn’t do to disappoint. Right now he was doing the exact opposite and that was fine with her, the stunning brunette model basking on the bed, bound arms clutched to her chest, eyes closed as she breathed heavily.

She pushed into him and rolled her hips to accentuate every brush of his tongue over her, barely able to keep up as he lapped in all directions across her sensitive nub. Sometimes he used the tip of his tongue to probe more intently, other times the flat of it for a softer touch, but either way she couldn’t keep track of what he was doing as she started to grunt hungrily as the ecstasy built. Taylor had no idea where his tongue was or quite what he was doing, the motion didn’t really matter, all that mattered was how fantastic it felt to get her pussy eaten so intensely.

Her thighs squeezed instinctively towards his head as waves of pleasure crashed over her and she felt like her soul itself was trembling, an impressive climax building deep within her and straining to burst through and consume her. She wasn’t quite ready to come though and held it back, letting it bubble as he continued to devour her gorgeous pussy, his tongue breaking from her clit here and there to drag up her soft lips and taste her abundant juices. Taylor was dripping and they both knew he’d easily slide inside her when he wanted despite his impressive size, her pussy just begging for it.

That would wait though as he lashed her clit with his tongue and brought her to the boil, the Victoria’s Secret model straining against his hands, shifting tightly on the bed as he pinned her hips in place and devoured her most delicate spot. His tongue worked around and over her button, just the right touch for her and she just gasped and grunted desperately, craning up from the bed as her orgasm rushed up over her. She simply couldn’t hold it back any longer and let out a muffled cry of pleasure as her body jolted and shook powerfully as the climax took hold.

Her beautifully toned body quaked, legs kicking up as her thighs squeezed together on his head, strong muscles pressed delightfully around him while her abs tensed hard. She wailed as she arched her back up and pulled her bound arms to her naked chest, feeling the cold, unyielding buckle and soft leather strap against her firm breasts. Taylor felt waves of ecstasy rush through her body and tingle up her spine as she came, shoving against his mouth as he kept licking, wanting to make it last as long as possible and working her hips with strained presses as she bit down on the thong in her mouth.

She could only manage a few seconds though before she felt it fade, sliding off her soul like a silk sheet to leave her too sensitive to touch, trying to sit up and squeeze her legs harder, mumbling for him to ease off. She needn’t have worried though as he read her perfectly and his tongue stopped, giving her the break she needed, pulling his head back as she released her thighs and sagged gasping on the bed. Her feet sagged to the floor as he gave her a break for a minute, just exhausted and exhilarated, gasping hungrily for oxygen in the aftermath as he quickly disrobed in readiness.

Her respite was short however as he only gave her a minute or so to breathe in deep before he stood up and swept her legs with him, pulling them up in front of him. Her incredible flexibility helped as he bent them back and directed his thick, throbbing cock down to her slick entrance with his spare hand. Taylor gave a cry through the panties as he squeezed himself inside her easily, her juicy pussy letting his big cock glide straight in despite his size, wincing a little as she pulled at her bondage. As she’d anticipated he was a bit too big for her and she couldn’t quite handle him, his thick shaft stretching her velvet walls as his bulging head burrowed deep inside her with the thrust of his hips.

She flinched and he paused, letting her relax before driving himself deeper, both his hands on her leather clad legs now as he used them to lever himself into the model as she growled deeply. He stretched her open then pulled back, his grip on her controlling and powerful, pulling her into him as he thrust into her once more and buried his thick cock. She gasped as she felt the stretch, loving the pleasure of how big he was, how it felt straining her nerve endings but also the discomfort as he worked his was into her.

He wasted no time and get into full length thrusts pretty quickly, making her squeak as he got full depth and nudged her cervix with his thick head, cock so hard inside her as he enjoyed the squeeze of her snug tunnel. He felt her smooth leather boots rub over him as he started fucking her properly and got into the rhythm, burying his cock over and over inside her as she gasped and grunted, overwhelmed and struggling a little despite it feeling good, her body ready to be penetrated.

He was too big for her, or rather too big to go so quickly on her, both long and thick, the largest cock she’d ever taken. Even though she was struggling, she was enjoying the feel of it and decided to push it from her mind. This was her last wild night, her time doing something illicit and fun without anybody knowing and she had asked to get properly fucked after all so she figured she’d just go with it and take what he threw at her, get absolutely pounded for the night by a big cock and try something different this one time.

The pleasure was there though and she moaned at that as he pumped himself into her, wasting no time and picking up the pace right from the off. No taking it easy or giving her time, letting things build slowly, no he went straight to fucking her and used her dripping pussy as all the answer he needed to go for it. She was a dream for him, shoving his cock deep into the tall, slender Victoria’s Secret model, relishing the feel of her tight pussy as he stretched her out around himself, loving the strained grunts and groans coming from her as she tried to take him in.

His hands tightened around her thighs as he kept her in place, loving the feel of her leather boots against his body and the sight of her laid out on the bed under him, long hair splayed over the sheets, eyes shut, mouth closed on the soft panties so just a little bit of waistband was visible at her full lips. Her hands still hand big fists of the sheets in her grip as he fucked her, her slender form bumping and jolting on the bed with every hard shove of himself inside her tight pussy, body still holding back just a little and stopping him working quite as hard as he wanted.

Her squeezes and contractions around him weren’t unwelcome however and it felt great to feel the model gripping his cock so snugly, her soft pink folds wrapped around his cock, clinging to him every time he withdrew before plunging back deep inside her. All it took was a couple more minutes of hard pumping to get her going fully, her muscles giving up the fight and letting him in properly to her slick pussy, his thrusts getting him just a little deeper into her, slamming at her cervix with a bit more intensity, bulging tip pounding the entrance to her womb as she grunted loudly through her panties.

He worked his hips to make sure she was taking every inch of him, making sure to pull right back then slam right into her again, letting her feel like his bulging head would pop out of her before it was buried right into her body once more. All she could do was hang on and take it, getting fucked like she’d asked for, being treated like a piece of meat as he held her boots up in the air and plundered her delicious treasures. His pace increased, keeping up the same full length strokes of his impressive cock as he did so, thrusting it faster into her so make her growl. She knew where his time in the gym went and how that physique of his clearly wasn’t all show for the ladies, it was fitness and strength that would let him dominate like he was doing now, speeding up and slamming every inch into her faster and faster.

Now her last bit of resistance had given up she was getting completely into it, still keenly aware of how big he was and the way his girth was stretching her velvet walls but feeling the pleasure of it. She loved his energy and power, the way she was so dominated under him exactly as she’d asked for, getting fucked as she laid back and held onto the sheets. Her grunts were throaty, loud despite the panties stuffed in her mouth, breaths hard and fast through her nose as she held on tight and enjoyed it, just taking his thick prick and right then she had absolutely no regrets.

“Don’t stop,” she mumbled through her lingerie, opening eyes to lock her gaze on his, seeing the knowing smile that let her know he’d had plenty of women say that before. She just tipped her head back and closed her eyes as she gave into it, letting her body rock with him, unable to do anything but surrender to him and the way he was pounding his cock into her. Tentatively she squeezed her vagina on him, not wanting to grip too hard and make it hurt but wanting to somehow feel more of him, to experience his size even more and offer him more pleasure if she could.

His pounding on her didn’t last much longer as with a few final pumps he slammed himself deep and leaned down over her bending her exquisite legs back and reaching down to pull her into his arms. Taylor just pressed her bound hands to him and let him take her, in his hands as he lifted her easily from the bed, impaled on his cock just a little bit harder as her body weight made her sag harder onto his prick. He turned and stepped effortlessly to the dresser, easily manhandling the model as he wanted.

He slid her ass onto the cool laminate, making her hiss through her mouthful at the cold surface and shiver, skin prickling as he released her to lean back. She shoved her elbows back as the strap allowed, propping herself and bracing her body as he pulled one leg over his shoulder, bending her at the knee as he held the other down around his hip. He took in her gorgeous slender waist and tensing abs, so tight from all the workouts she did, leading up past her bound hands and perky breasts with their stiff nipples.

All to her pretty face, where Taylor stared at him with her stunning green eyes, teeth determinedly tight on the delicate lingerie as he worked his cock into her. They locked gaze for a minute as they both shook and breathed hard, hearts thumping and muscles flexing as they fucked. His eyes pulled away from hers reluctantly as he looked down again over her stunning body, past the bondage she seemed to enjoy and back to her smoothly shaved pussy. Her soft pink labia stretched over his invading cock as he delved deeply inside her, clit hood pulled back to expose her intimate pearl, begging him to touch her again but he knew she didn’t need it.

He pulled her leg tight to his hip and leaned onto her thigh, the long leather boots the only thing they had on now bar the belt at her wrists. Her sharp heels shook behind him as he fucked her, thrusts shorter now as he crammed himself inside her squeezing pussy with the slender American groaning in pleasure again from it all. She couldn’t quite believe she’d handled everything he had for her and was sure she’d feel it tomorrow, but that didn’t matter in the moment as she braced her elbows on the unit and closed her eyes to focus on the big cock slamming into her.

She couldn’t get her fingers to the edge and relied on him to hold her in place, not that he was letting her get away and just as she lay back to enjoy it, absorbing the sensations, he switched it up again and surged over her once more, pulling his arms under her legs and his hands round her back to grab her. He swept her up from the unit into his grip, impaled on his cock once more with her legs bent up in the air now over his powerful arms as he cradled her. Taylor couldn’t do much but she threw her arms over his head to put the strap behind his neck, drawing herself close and doing all she could as he started to fuck her again.

He used his strength to work her up and down, reciprocating her hips down against his as he thrust against her, his cock flexing to a different angle and driving different sensations along with it now. She just took it all in as she’d never been fucked like that before, held so dominantly and just used like a fuck toy, moved with power and pace on his rock hard cock. She wondered how he could keep it going so long but prayed that it lasted, just loving everything he was doing with her right now.

He really put it to Taylor and showed off what he could do, her tall, lithe figure no problem for him to handle any more than a petite woman. They always loved when he manhandled them like this, a show of power and dominance over them that made them melt like Taylor was now. She was clutching herself to him, breathing hard as she moaned through her makeshift gag into his ear, chin on his shoulder and pussy clenching at him again as she aimed to feel everything he gave her.

The stunning American model just moaned and groaned desperately as she was rocked up and down hard on his big prick, sliding back and forth as his rock hard cock pistoned in and out of her. She tingled in pleasure, his thick cock rubbing every nerve ending she had, cock rocking at different angles into her slick body. Her pussy was so hot and wet for him, wanting to take everything he buried in her as he used her as a fuck toy once more and just took his own pleasure out of her. She didn’t have time to get used to it though as he only let her enjoy it shortly before he switched it round again.

He stepped back from the unit where he’d been fucking her previously and glanced round to the chair the room was furnished with, turning them and then easily using his strength to lower them both down onto it so she sat on top of him. He released her legs and they dropped suddenly, Taylor not ready, her sharp heels digging into the carpet as she suddenly found herself in charge, on top and expected to ride.

“Come on, Taylor, show me what you’ve got,” he smiled, goading her a little as she looked at him with wide eyes, heart racing as she momentarily lost all coherence. She quickly got her head screwed on though and pulled her arms down into his shoulders, hands uselessly tied but that didn’t stop her as she yanked herself up to ride his cock. Her legs her shaky, pins and needles striking them from the way he’d held her up, twisting her round as his fuck doll, hot and fun but not brilliant for blood flow. She felt the cool circulation however as she pushed up and knew she just had to get going.

Her legs gained strength as she started fucking him, lifting her tight body up and then shoving down into his lap as his hands rested comfortingly at her waist. He just took in her beautiful figure as she got to work and put her strong legs to work, starting to bounce nicely on him as she shoved her hips down into his lap and engulfed his cock in the liquid heat of her pussy. Her breaths came as muffled murmurs through the panties, concentrating on what she was doing as she worked to fuck him good.  She was in charge and wanted to show it, not in a dominant fashion, just one that showed she could run a fuck as good as take one.

The weakness in her legs had faded and she dug her fearsome heels into the floor as she fucked him busily, getting into a rhythm on his cock as she stroked down over most his length. She tried not to be overwhelmed again as she shoved herself down repeatedly onto his big cock but she couldn’t help but tremble, feeling so naughty and free, being an absolute bad girl as she fucked him rapidly, her pace picking up so she fucked him fast. She clenched her pussy up snugly as he pushed in to make herself as tight as possible, then caught him off guard by reversing that and squeezing herself once he was inside her so the sensitive crown of his head dragged back against her tightened, velvet tunnel.

She got into her roll, pace picking up as she found her rhythm and started stroking neatly. He got to admire her her sweet body as it bounced perkily before him, able to take in every bit of her hard won physique from hours in the gym. She was silky smooth and an absolute treat as she rode him, her soft skin brushing against him with a tactile ease. His hand slid up her body to her firm breasts, giving a good squeeze that made her murmur through her panties. She was so tight and toned, a perfect treat that he had never expected and a good fuck at that, not lazy or lacking skill like some women he’d been with.

Taylor pushed her legs harder and swapped over to shorter thrusts, keeping just at the tip of his cock as she worked her snug muscles over his bulbous purple head and just let him get the stimulation. His hands tightened on her tits and groped her harder, gripping just a little firmer than she’d like but it seemed in keeping with the night and she didn’t complain. Her throaty groan through her damp panties was all he got instead and they just kept going. She was rubbing him enticingly close to her G-spot and knew she only had to lean back to give herself more pleasure, more build towards another inevitable orgasm.

But she restrained herself and not just because the leather strap at her wrists prevented her leaning back so easily. No, this was for him, he’d commanded her to fuck and that was what she was going to do. His hand moved back to her waist, sliding so naturally like they’d been fucking for years, guiding her back down onto his prick and it only told her what he wanted. He wanted her deeper again, his cock buried deep inside her, wanted her to service and satisfy him fully with her tight pussy...and she was only too happy to oblige.

Sinking down slowly yet firmly, she let him feel every millimetre of aching pussy, her squeezing pink velvet sleeve as it succulently sank down his cock all the way to the base. Taylor pushed down firmly to take all she could and make sure he could feel everything possible, squeezing up around him to make him murmur in satisfaction and pleasure. Her pussy was a paradise and her husband to be was a lucky man – he only hoped that guy got to pound on it every single night. He ignored that however as she fucked intently, staying deep, getting him to bump her cervix deep inside her once more as she grunted and shut her eyes, fucking hard now.

Arms around his neck and heels dug dangerously into the floor she rocked on him and shoved her pelvis down into his, their carnal connection hot and hard, both of them grunting and groaning with pleasure now. He was loving her work and how intently she was focused, wanting both of them to enjoy it clearly as they were, not selfish with her time. But he knew they were getting towards the end of their fuck as he could feel the urge to finish; it wasn’t overwhelming and he had incredible stamina, it was literally his job after all, but he knew it was there if he wanted it and frankly he didn’t think she’d last much longer.

She was working hard and down to fuck but clearly tired, the stretch of her pussy sure to catch up soon and he wanted to finish strong before they reached that point. The aim was to leave her with a wonderful night and illicit memory of it all and nothing more. As much as he enjoyed it he had to stop her riding, yanking her down for a moment to hold her deep and make her surge before he shoved up and pushed the tall model off him as she gasped. He unhooked her hands from his neck and grabbed the loose end of the belt, yanking her briskly so she almost stumbled as he stood from the chair and stepped past her back towards the bed.

He used the belt to haul her towards it as he took immediate control once more and easily dominated her, Taylor giving a slight squeal as she stumbled towards the bed, only to find herself yanked harder when she regained her balance for him to throw her back onto the sheets again. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her over on her back, focused on her boots now as his hand ran up the side and found the zipper. With skill that surprised Taylor he easily unlocked it and pulled it down, releasing the thigh high leather from around her leg and dragging the boot off her foot, leaving her pin bare and free for him.

She squealed and playfully kicked as he teasingly tickled the bottom of her foot before he swiftly disposed of her other boot, releasing and pulling the black leather off her and discarding it with the other one to leave her completely naked. It was hardly a bad thing as her supermodel legs were a sight to behold, so long and slender, beautifully toned as she gave a stretch. He wasted no time though and quickly grabbed her ankle to flip her over onto her stomach, Taylor flailing for a moment as she tumbled onto her front and her legs splayed, exposing her wet pussy and gorgeously tight asshole for him.

He reached out and laid a spank on her, a playful swat on her as that made her mock protest through her panties before she pulled herself up on her knees, knowing what he wanted with her and hauling herself up into a doggy style position. Her toes hung off the edge of the bed and bumped his thighs as she dug her elbows in and sunk her spine, arching for him to push her stunning ass out for his enjoyment. It was there to be used and he wasted no time in sliding inside her again, forcing a strained grunt from her as he grabbed her hip and drove back inside, deep this time due to the position and slamming against her cervix again to make her wince.

She buried her head against the leather strap in front of her face, belt still securely around her wrists as she held herself tight for him to start slamming into. His hands went to her waist, loving the feminine taper of her body and pulling back against her hips to accentuate every thrust inside her. She was hot like him, sweat prickling her skin as he thumped into her deeper and harder than he had at any time now. It was starting to get through and she knew it wouldn’t take long, she always loved getting fucked from behind and doggy style was her favourite position. That and the kinky binding at her wrists, the panties stuffed in her mouth and the fact he was such a good size only added to it all.

He’d ridden her pretty hard all night but this was different as he stepped it up another gear and started to really pound on her. She gave muffled cries of overwhelmed pleasure through the makeshift gag as his thick cock drove into her again and again, his energy and power inexorable and evidently endless as he absolutely slammed her. He leaned forward over her tight ass to press his cock down more, forcing the tip over her G-spot more intently to drive her pleasure and build her orgasm. He knew it would work as she shivered and grunted more intently, pushing back into him a little to tell him not to stop.

The gorgeous model was a slave to his cock now and just shoved her ass back for him to pound, wanting his thick manhood as deep as possible, to get everything he could inside her on every stroke as his long cock plunged into her snug tunnel. The velvet walls weren’t as tight as they had been, stretched out by the energetic fucking she’d been getting, but they were still good enough to squeeze and clamp down around him with her building pleasure.

He loved the twitches and grips of her around him as he pounded her, how she was able to focus and help stimulate him even as he smashed her harder than she thought she’d ever been fucked in her life. Her grunts and gasps through the thong were ragged and more intense, losing the battle against her rising orgasm now as his cock thundered into her, dragging over her juicy G-spot repeatedly to push her towards the edge. He only increased his efforts and sped up suddenly, making her whine long and low as his thrusts became shorter, harder, more rapid.

His hips slapped aggressively against her ass, noisily plundering the Victoria’s Secret model with an intense fucking that he knew would make her come. Her whine devolved into gasping, grunting expressions that became deeper and more soulful as her orgasm built up quickly to boiling point. He just smiled to himself and worked hard to drive his hips into her, cock probing as deep as he could get as she gasped and jolted in pleasure, feeling it rush up on her in the final seconds before it burst. Her breathing became heavy and slow, body tingling as her eyes rolled into what she knew was going to be a big one.

With a tremendous spasm she came, orgasm hitting her full force as it exploded over her soul and sent tingles rushing up her spine. He held her tightly and kept fucking hard as she shook uncontrollably, a loud squeal of sheer ecstasy escaping through the panties in her mouth as her wrists pulled helplessly at the belt, body shaking and pussy clamping up the tightest he’d felt all night. It was an exquisite sensation as she locked down on him, slowing his thrusts and keeping him deep, his hips just rocking back and forth rapidly to keep pressure on her G-spot as she came hard.

It was what she expected, hitting her so hard she lost all sense of herself for a moment and shook desperately, her pussy leaking juices thickly around him as he buried himself deep, holding her back by her waist as he dominated and fucked her. It was exactly what she’d wanted and she let every bit of the pleasure take her, closing her straining eyes and dropping her head to absorb every last moment of it as it started to fade on her. His thrusts slowed and became more gentle, still controlling her but giving her the break she needed as she felt heat wash over her and sighed deeply, heart pounding as pins and needles spread through her body.

She felt shaky as he easily fucked her, his cock still so hard for her and enjoying her velvet folds as he casually worked in and out. His hand slid back and slapped her ass again firmly, the toned flesh jiggling before he took another good squeeze of her. He groped and spread her ass to expose her tight asshole above his thick, impaling cock and pushed his thumb across her, tentatively pushing at her ring as she gave a shiver at the sudden sensation.

“You wanna get fucked properly tonight?” he said, implication clear as his thumb probed at her asshole, seeing her squeeze it in response. Taylor mumbled and shook her head in refusal, fumbling her bound hands up to pull the sexy thong out of her mouth.

“No, that’s only for my husband,” she mumbled, throwing the underwear down on the sheets.

“You only let your fiance fuck your ass?” he asked.

“My husband, it’s going to be my wedding gift to him,” she said, immediately blushing as she realised she’d exposed a little more of herself than planned.

“That’ll be a real special gift for him,” he replied after a moment, affirming her intentions and stiffening his cock just a tiny bit more as he imagined her giving her anal virginity away on her wedding night.

They didn’t say another word and he just got back on with fucking her pussy. They were both tired now, his energy ebbing from the intense session he’d given her, Taylor tired after her orgasm and beginning to feel it. She’d been ridden harder than she’d had in years and it had been everything she’d needed and more...but now she needed a break. He could tell and held her hips tight again as he pounded her, wasting no time now and slamming his cock into her for his pleasure.

She whined in overwhelmed sensation, pleasure and sensitivity colliding as he jammed his thick prick into her once more for what would be his final assault. He didn’t bother gagging her again and could already feel his own climax bubbling away and now, with his job done, he was ready to pursue and unleash it on her. His task was complete and he’d fucked her into oblivion, exactly as she’d asked for, and now it was time to take his bit of pleasure from the Victoria’s Secret model to finish things off for the night.

Taylor knew exactly what he intended and it was hardly fair of her to deny him, though she figured of course she could, but that wasn’t her game and she instead braced herself hard on the bed and let him fuck her as hard as he wanted. Her elbows dug sorely into the bed, hands pressed out in front of her as she tried to steady herself against the hard, thumping thrusts against her ass that tried to shove her forward on her face every time. Her back ached from being arched as she was, sagging her knees apart so she was the right height for him to fuck properly, her height meaning she was taller on the bed than other women he had in this position.

He didn’t care though and slammed himself into her, pursuing the pleasure now as he relished the squeezing sensations of her slick pussy, Taylor still tiredly clenching at him while he pumped into her, his bulging head tingling delightfully at all the nerve endings working in and out of her. With her finished off it unleashed him to enjoy and since it was likely his only chance ever with one of Victoria’s Secret’s finest he wanted to make sure he took all he could.

He somehow found a top gear and jammed into her hard and fast, with short strokes and such ferocity that Taylor gave a choking gasp and screwed up her hands in the sheets, her body barely able to take it as she endured a final blast of pounding before he abruptly yanked back out of her. She inhaled sharply as he wrenched back and pulled his entire cock out of her at once, his long, thick prick leaving her empty and gaping, stretched pussy clenching down at nothing

“Oh fuck, fuck,” she breathed as her body quivered, vagina in spasm for a moment as she tried to process what was going on as he suddenly left her. She had barely a second to think about it though as he grabbed her long dark hair and pulled her back, wrenching her over so she tumbled onto her back with a shout. His grip didn’t abate though and as his other hand grabbed his thick cock he pulled her to the edge of the bed while she winced. She opened her eyes to him vigorously jerking his thick prick over her face and knew exactly what was coming...quite literally.

His timing was impeccable and she barely had time to shut her eyes before he aimed his cock down and exploded thickly across her stunning features, Taylor gasping as the hot, thick load spattered her skin and jetted across her pretty face. She could only exhale sharply as he aimed himself and clenched hard to eject everything he had onto her, the abundant blasts of his come covering her with the load he’d kept saved up for his next client.

She just stayed still as he shocked her with the facial finish, having not been expecting it and instead anticipating him emptying his balls deep inside her. That would have turned her on but this had the same effect and she felt a rush of excitement, the final note in the symphony of intense, dominating fucking she’d been handed for the night...exactly as she’d wanted, as her body had needed.

“Holy shit,” she mumbled, hearing her pulse racing in her ears as he squeezed the last of himself out and flicked it on her cheek, leaving the stunning model covered as she was splayed out on the bed, hair hanging off the edge and hands still tied in front of her. She was exhausted and gasped hungrily for air to sate her in the aftermath of it all, feeling so heavy as she let herself sag into the bed and he stepped back from her. He leaned over her and pulled her hands up, Taylor not fighting it as he unlooped the leather belt from her wrists and drew the buckle back to release her, the model sighing and dropping her arms, marks around her of the bondage.

“Have fun, Taylor?” he smiled, stepping back and surveying the absolutely fucked out American model, thick come load cooling on her face as she struggled to regain her composure.

“Yeah. Fuck yeah,” she smiled dreamily, just letting the enjoyment of the whole soul shaking session wash through her.

“Good,” he said, grabbing tissues and handing the box to her so could gratefully start cleaning herself up. She just lay tiredly and grabbed a couple to wipe her face, pressing them into his come to soak it up as he found his clothes. He just casually watched her make herself somewhat presentable as he dressed, slipping back into his suit easily before sliding the belt of many uses back through his trousers, fastening it about as she was done. She cast the final tissues to the floor and blinked carefully, twisting to look at him with a warm smile.

“Enjoy that?”

“Yeah, that was exactly what I needed,” she murmured.

“We aim to please,” he smiled, gazing over the stunning Victoria’s Secret model for the last time, her long, toned body laid out on the bed before him, hair a mess, beautiful perky breasts and toned abs leading down into her engorged pussy, labia bulging ahead of her long slender legs. She was an absolute treat and he’d been a very lucky man to get the call to wear her out which had been very fun for both of them.

“You can call the service any time, we’re always happy to please,” he said, pulling a card from his jacket and laying it teasingly down on her chest as she glanced down, following his hand.

“Thanks, I’ll keep it in mind,” she smiled. She already had a card of course.

“Good night, Miss Hill,” he said, leaning down to kiss her, the model responding and entwining tongues with him for a final moment before he withdrew and stepped to the door.

“Goodnight,” she murmured, rolling her head off the edge of the bed to watch him as he opened the door and disappeared into the hall, closing the door quietly behind him. She sagged fully as she heard his footsteps carefully disappear down the corridor towards the stairs, finally alone and able to completely give up as what she’d done all washed over her. She was immediately drawn to feeling guilty, that she’d been unfaithful right before her wedding back that passed as she remembered the deal she’d made and that he was probably enjoying himself in Vegas right now with beautiful women.

She hoped he had fun, and got everything he wanted that night like she just had. She’d been fucked so hard, harder than she had in years frankly and stretched more than she’d expected which she was reminded of as she moved and felt the twinge in her vagina. The ache would be a reminder for a few days she was sure, her pussy gaping slightly and thoroughly used where he’d crammed his big cock inside her. God it had felt great.

After recovering for a decent few minutes and getting some energy back, she pulled herself together and carefully turned on the bed to put her feet down, sitting up and breathing deeply to counter a head rush, turning his card over in her fingers. She ached but in the best possible way, feeling sexually exhausted but exhilarated at the same time, that she’d done something wild that had felt so bad yet so good. She stood up and stepped to the door, locking it properly before heading for the bathroom to take a shower, dropping his card down on the dresser on the way.

It had been an amazing fuck but she never intended to call the service again, it had been her one wild night before she got married as agreed and that was that. Now she was gonna get cleaned up and have some sleep before a breakfast with her bridal party the next morning where she was sure some hungover hens would need sunglasses. After this was all over she was going to get married and give her husband his special present.

She’d never tell a soul what she’d been up to - it would be her delicious little secret.

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

The following users thanked this post: Alaire, pixidragon, Blocboy VC, Dexter07

Jack

Re: Meet the Angels - Taylor Hill - Stepping Out
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 03:00:21 AM »
This was such a blast to read!  ^-^ Loved the way you approached the way she was talking with her body instead of her voice whilst she was gagged. The whole sex is freaking amazing and just what she ordered!  :)) Thank you for bringing the world an fantastic Taylor Hill story!

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Alaire

Re: Meet the Angels - Taylor Hill - Stepping Out
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 07:18:34 AM »
I have said it before and I'll likely say it again, but I have always been a huge fan of your work Noj, ever since I first cane across it on CSSA.com many years ago.

I just know that whenever you post a new story, it is going to be quality.

I also wish to commend you on writing stories featuring Taylor Marie Hill and other Victoria's Secret models, as well as less prolific celebrities in celeb fiction in your other work.

For reasons unknown to me, VS models and models in general weren't often featured in stories back during CSSA's heyday.

However I am glad that you and other writers here are rectifying that.

Anyway, another great story by you Noj. As always, you have talent. :Y:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 07:21:53 AM by Alaire »

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Flom2503

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA