Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kat Dennings & Christina Hendricks - The Deal  (Read 25598 times)

Noj

Kat Dennings & Christina Hendricks - The Deal
« on: July 27, 2023, 04:15:25 AM »
Kat Dennings & Christina Hendricks
The Deal

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

This was written as a commission for Psylent, so thanks to him to sharing this with you.

This story follows on from Christina Hendricks - The Call Back.

Christina Hendricks was walking from her car into the entrance of a large hotel. It was evening now and a few days since her intense second audition with James. He’d called her that morning asking her to attend a meeting at the hotel with him to discuss the show, which she figured meant to talk it over and how it would proceed as she assumed she had surely secured the role. She better have, she mused, as she thought over what she’d done for him and the way he’d treated her, leaving her throat aching for days after.

Quietly confident and dressed accordingly for her success, wearing a snug knee-length silky black dress under her coat, black nylons and heels, she entered the hotel and headed for the lifts. Nobody disturbed or seemingly recognised her as she rode up to the fifth floor, stepping into the thickly carpeted corridor and following the signs towards the room. She counted the numbers and found the door, room 575, pausing to compose herself for a moment before tapping on it, hearing footsteps.

“Christina,” James smiled as he opened the door to her, light spilling from the doorway across the hall.

“Hello, James,” she smiled, stepping inside as he welcomed her.

“Lovely to see you again,” he said, closing the door then giving her a brief kiss. Their relationship had changed significantly in the past few days and giving him a kiss was hardly a big deal. She turned to walk into the room as he locked the door, feeling a playful smack on her ass as she did so. Christina rolled her eyes a little, knowing there was a chance she’d need to fuck him again to make absolutely sure the role was hers or something, though that didn’t really worry her as he had a nice cock and knew how to use it.

She walked into the main room...and ran straight into Kat Dennings.

“Hello, Christina,” Kat said, the curvy Pennsylvanian standing in front of her with a coffee in her hand, casually sipping it as the taller redhead just gaped at her for a moment. The younger actress was wearing a snug red blouse that showed off the lines of her straining bra, a long black pencil skirt, bare legs and high heels equal to her own.

“Kat, hi,” she blurted out, regarding some composure and stepping forward to offer a hand for a small shake, which was returned warmly.

“What is she doing here?” Christina said to James, looking to him as he walked back into the room with them.

“She’s here to discuss the show with us,” he said, taking Christina’s coat as she just shrugged it back into his hands on autopilot.

“With us? I thought I had the part,” Christina said, looking back to her younger rival standing casually beside her.

“Would you like a drink, Christina?” Kat said.

“I...maybe later thanks,” she replied, wanting to find out what was going on first.

“No problem,” Kat replied.

“So James, what’s going on here?” she asked, turning to him.

“Well, I won’t waste your time, you’ve not got the part. The role’s going to Kat,” he said simply. Christina was hit for a moment, feeling the sudden disappointment wash over her for a minute followed by the anger at what she’d done to try and earn it. She was also reminded even more of that as the younger, gorgeous rival was standing right in front of her.

“Kat’s the pick for this, they won’t change their mind and it’s done,” he lied, since it was part of the deal he’d made with the lovely brunette days before to play Christina.

“Right,” she said with a sigh, looking at the floor for a moment then straight into James’ eyes.

“So what did you bring me here for then? Just to rub it in?” she said, casting another glance to Kat as her anger bubbled under the surface.

“Not at all, Christina,” he said.

“Then why am I here, and why is she here?” she said, pointing at the patient Kat.

“The show has been retooled a little and, at my suggestion, they want another female lead. A secondary character to work with Kat and bounce off her, a slightly older foxy female and I’ve recommended you,” James said.

“Are they happy with that?” she asked, heart surging a little in excitement that it was still going to work out.

“Very happy, they respect your talent as I’ve said and I assured them you auditioned quite determinedly for the chance,” he smiled.

“That’s fantastic news,” she replied, a hint of a smile contrasting with her steely gaze as she ignored the nod towards quite what she’d done to get there. She knew Kat has as well so they were all in it together after all. Christina was excited for the role even if it had changed a little, looking forward to another new project and the payday that came with it even if she hadn’t quite got the lead.

“However, this isn’t a done deal quite yet,” he said, immediately taking the edge off her happiness.

“What do you mean? I thought you said they wanted me for this?”

“They do.”

“Then what’s the issue?”

“She is,” he said, pointing to Kat. Christina looked straight at the buxom brunette as she smiled back at her.

“Why? What’s the problem? Don’t you like me or something?” Christina asked, feeling a little taken aback almost as she imagined Kat had some beef with her.

“No, of course I like you. You’re a fantastic actress and I’m very glad to have you on my show, you’ll bring quality and class to it,” Kat said, smiling wider. She genuinely respected and admired Christina, for her talent and her beauty, but there was more to it than that.

“Your show? So what? You got a problem with another woman with bigger boobs than you or something?” Christina said a little snappily as she indicated her massive chest, getting frustrated by the games they seemed to be playing with her.

“No,” Kat laughed, tension breaking a little bit, “I’m not jealous, I’ve got my own pair thanks,” she said, indicating her own huge chest in return.

“So what?” Christina said hotly.

“Christina, take it easy. We’re not here to make a fool of you or anything,” James interjected.

“Ok,” she said, taking a breath and calming herself, deciding to let herself cool off and hear them out, “so what’s the deal? Just lay it out.”

“This is my show, I’m the lead and who they want. As I said I’m very happy to have you here, but it’s mine.”

“Right,” Christina said, wondering why the point was made so clearly.

“I get what I want, and I’m the one in charge,” Kat continued.

“Ok…” the redhead replied unsurely, just waiting.

“That means I need to know you’re gonna tow the line with me. As I said I’m very pleased it’s been adjusted to get you included, your talent precedes you, but I need you to be clear about how it’s gonna work with us,” Kat said.

“Right,” Christina said again, not wanting to open her mouth and commit to something when she really wasn’t sure still.

“I think we can have great chemistry and the audience are gonna lap that up. But I need you in line behind me...submissive.”

“Submissive?” Christina asked with a raised eyebrow, “what does that mean exactly?”

Kat stepped aside and opened the drawer on the sideboard in the hotel room, grabbing something before turning back to face Christina.

“This is what,” she said firmly, authoritatively as she slapped her strap-on harness down on the top of the unit, thick purple dildo already in place. The stunning Tennessee native stared at it, her mouth dropping open a little as she took in the combination of black webbing and leather, stainless steel fastenings retaining the long purple cock with its contours and bulging head. She’d never even so much as played with another woman before and now it was presented in front of her, brought into sharp focus suddenly.

“What the fuck?” she breathed, completely blind sided by the proposition as her heart raced, breaths shallow.

“James, we never discussed this,” she said, composing herself and turning back towards him, ignoring her would be dominatrix for a moment.

“No, we didn’t,” he replied.

“This is the deal, Christina,” he continued after an intense pause as she stared at him, defiant but also somewhat pleading, hoping he might change things and call it off.

“Kat’s in charge, and she gets what she wants. And what she wants is an evening with you, to make sure you can be submissive for her as she says.”

“James…” Christina started, mind racing.

“But if you do, your place on the show is guaranteed. Absolutely set in stone,” he finished.

“Guaranteed?” Christina said after a moment, the lure of the payday taking hold again, that lust for another role to get her noticed.

“Ironclad. You play along with her and you’re on this show. Come fall everyone will see you and her making magic, likely to much acclaim,” he said with a smile. Christina felt her heart beating behind her huge breasts, glancing back to Kat again who gave a flick of eyebrow and a devilish smile. She was tempted, so tempted, knowing it was on the table in front of her now and one last roll was all it would take.

She rationalised that she’d already gone this far, her two intense auditions already demonstrating her willingness. Her eyes played over Kat again, flicking down the gorgeous, busty beauty with her raven hair, shorter than her but having such presence as she waited for Christina’s answer. It would be her first time with another woman, that was going to be a challenge to deal with certainly, but she couldn’t help herself, knowing one last roll of the dice and she’d secure what she desired. Kat was clearly in charge and would put her through her paces, a potentially cruel mistress and a bargain must be made.

“It’s my first time, go easy on me,” Christina said quietly to Kat, looking at her sincerely.

“Is that a yes?” Kat asked, smiling as a little rush went through her, knowing she and James had got what they wanted.

“Yes,” Christina whispered huskily, “we’ve got a deal.”

“Fantastic,” Kat grinned, clapping her hands together then leaning forwards to offer her hand once more. Christina took it, then was caught off guard as Kat pulled her close and pressed her lips against hers, locking her full pout into a kiss as the redhead mumbled in surprise. Kat’s tongue probed at her lips, the Tennessee native taking a moment to get it together and respond, quickly letting it in and entwining tongues with her younger counterpart as they kissed. It was her first kiss with another woman and a weird sensation, though it was exciting and her body tingled with uncertainty and excitement before they broke apart.

“Want that drink now?” Kat said, giving a little flick of her eyebrows.

“Yeah,” Christina breathed, smiling nervously as her body felt completely at sea.

“Whisky?” she asked, stepping across to the bar.

“Yeah,” Christina said, taking a deep breath.

“Ok, I’ll get that. Why don’t you give James a blowjob while I get ready?” she said casually. The deal was agreed and now it was game on, Kat just giving an order to her older rival with frustrating ease.

“A blowjob?” Christina said, looking at Kat turning away from her then back to James, “sure, no problem.”

It wasn’t like she hadn’t done it before to exquisite results, though not for an audience. But Kat was no simple audience and very shortly she would seemingly become her first ever lesbian lover, so it hardly seemed like a big deal to suck cock in front of her. Smoothing her silky black dress out, she dropped obediently to her knees as James stepped to her, undoing his zip to reveal his impressive prick.

She wasted no time and went straight for it, committed now as she took hold of him to stroke, feeling him strain in anticipation of her. Her hot mouth slipped over his bulbous head and she slid him over her tongue as he groaned, hand pushing through her red hair as it always seemed to when she sucked his cock, though that had only been for the last week. Christina focused on her job however and sucked firmly, pushed her tongue up into him and started bobbing her head determinedly.

Her focus was clinical and she just got on with it, sucking harder as she felt him respond, groaning as he enjoyed her oral skills. Her tongue pressed and probed into the bottom of his cock, working against the tip of him and enjoying the different contours of his head. He shoved a bit firmer, evidently intending to get on with it and it told her how the evening was going to go. Well, somewhat, since she had no idea what Kat was going to be like but what she’d seen so far told her it was going to be rough.

Her eyes flicked sideways as she bobbed on him to where Kat was, still in her vision as she prepared herself. It was quite deliberate, with the gorgeous actress standing where Christina could see her as she sucked cock with an audience for the first time in her life. In fairness Kat couldn’t recall a time when she’d had someone watching either so she guessed it was new for both of them as she slowly removed her blouse, peeling off the red cotton and putting it aside. She kept her high heels on as she reached for the back of her skirt, fingers finding the zip and drawing it carefully down.

It went loose at her hips and she made sure Christina’s eyes were on her as she leaned down, offering the redhead a fantastic view of her tits while she pushed the skirt off her curvy hips and dropped it to the floor, smiling at her cock sucking rival with a devilish grin. She put her skirt aside and stood back up to let Christina see her in full, wearing sexy dark blue lingerie with a sexy lace-embroidered balconette bra that strained with impressive strength as it held her fantastic double-D tits up. It barely contained her, pulling hard into her back as she turned somewhat when she put the skirt aside, letting Christina glimpse that the matching lacy panties were a thong to show off her toned ass.

The sheer parts of the thong left her dark landing strip of hair visible, not that Christina was focused on it as she sucked cock, his straining shaft in her mouth her primary concern as he shoved it against the back of her throat. It made her eyes water a little and squeeze shut, just getting on with it as Kat gave a stretch and grabbed her strap-on harness, wasting no further time stepping into it and pulling it up her legs. She just watched her new subordinate fellating their casting agent as she casually tightened the straps, feeling them pull around her strong thighs and up under her ass, before holding the silicone cock and tightening the waistband as well.

Settling it on herself and giving a final tweak to the harness, Kat smiled down at the thick purple toy at her hips and looked back up at Christina, seeing the redhead’s eyes flick to her again and do a double take, suddenly confronted by the strapped up brunette now waiting for her, the first time she’d ever encountered such a thing. Her heart raced as she continued to bob her head, contemplating what had suddenly become very real in a matter of seconds and how she was going to handle it. She figured it wouldn’t be up to her anyway as Kat would likely boss the encounter that was to come.

“James,” Kat said, “I’m ready.”

James glanced at her, then down at her strap-on as she cheekily gave it a little jiggle with a smile.

“Great, how do you want her?” he asked, both of them dismissively discussing Christina as she obediently sucked cock like she’d been told.

“Naked. Stand her up,” Kat instructed. James took a last moment to shove into her throat, feeling her gag a little before he pulled out of her, feeling her lips wrap perfectly around his bulging head as he retracted. He leaned down and grabbed her under the arms, lifting her easily from the floor as Kat stepped around behind her. Christina looked at James with wide eyes and gave a glance back to the brunette at her back before she felt hands on the zip of her dress.

It was sleeveless and silky, the smooth black fabric a treat for Kat to touch as she ran her fingers over it and grabbed the zip, drawing it smoothly down in one easy motion to let it tumble open around the pale redhead, exposing her bra strap and pale, slender back. Christina just stood and did as she was evidently asked, even if neither James nor Kat spoke, dropping her arms forward to let the dress slip down for Kat to grab it and work it off her hips so it tumbled into a pool around her feet.

It left her in her bra and panties, and a pair of thigh high nylon hold-up stockings. The black bra was slightly padded as she often wore but with nice satin cups and a dainty lace edge design. The panties were similarly satin with the silky smooth fabric hugging her womanly curves, Kat’s hands making her jump a little as she ran her hands down her sides and over her hips, letting her fingers trail round over her firm round ass to feel her through the sexy panties.

“Very nice, it’s like you came dressed to fuck, Christina,” Kat teased, smiling at James past her shoulder.

“I...well…” Christina mumbled, stammering a little which she cursed herself for.

“Let’s not put it to waste,” James smiled, reaching down for a squeeze of Christina’s enormous tits, making her mumble with a shiver of excitement, having never been sandwiched between a couple before. Kat pulled her fingers into her bra strap and ran around it, pulling it back against her and pinching it together to release it, letting the garment drop loosely for her to shrug off. Her huge tits dropped free as she sent the bra to the floor, nipples stiffening fully in the air as James’ hands immediately went to them, trying to support and encapsulate them in his grasp as she trembled, hefting the sheer weight of them.

Her concentration was elsewhere though as Kat’s hands slid straight down her sides and hooked into her panties, pulling them up a little for a second to just tease with them before pulling them down her nylon-clad legs and adding them to her clothes on the floor, leaving her in just the stockings and high heels. James stepped back a little to take her in, pausing when his eyes took in her pussy that was shaved completely smooth.

“Oh very nice, Christina,” he commented, making her look down a little awkwardly. She hated being displayed as she was.

“What?” Kat asked, standing back up.

“She’s definitely come ready to fuck,” he smiled. Kat stepped forward close to Christina, the strap-on bumping against the back of her thighs as she held her hips and hugged tightly to look over at her, taking in her silky pussy which was absolutely delightful in its smoothness.

“Oh fuck yeah she did,” she smiled, pushing her hand over the flare of her pelvis to run her fingers directly over the freshly shaved lips as the redhead gasped in shock and sensation. She’d never been touched so intimately by another woman before and it was a rush to her, but Kat was so confident and assured that she knew she’d be taken care of.

“Since she’s down to fuck, let’s get on with it huh?” Kat smiled.

“Sure, where do you want her?” James asked as Kat’s fingers gently continued to stroke at Christina, the actress pushing her hips forward a little against the delicate touch as she rushed in arousal.

“Bed, on her back.”

“No problem,” he said and took her hand, pulling her to the bed as Kat let go of her. She just padded slowly behind as Christina stumbled a little in turning round from her puddle of clothes to be led to the bed on shaky legs, losing all sense of control as they kicked things off and pulled her towards her first lesbian experience. James pulled her to the bed and then spun her around, shoving her back so she tumbled onto the bed a little back from the edge, her legs hanging off as Kat approached.

“No, stay there, that’s just right,” Kat assured her as she stepped up between her legs with the purple strap on at the ready, in lovely compliment with her blue underwear. Christina just breathed deeply, trying to steady her racing heart as Kat grabbed the toy and one of her legs, lifting it over her shoulder and pushing in close. She played the head of the silicone toy over her slick pussy, smiling at how wet the curvy redhead was before wasting no further time in sliding it slowly inside her.

The push was firm but not rushed, Kat taking her time with the aroused but evidently tense Christina before her, holding her thigh as she guided her thick strap-on inside her snug, shaved pussy. The Tennessee native shuddered and moaned as the defined head slipped inside her, a little stretch that belied what was to come from Kat’s thick toy. She didn’t rush it and let Christina take it in, a moment to relax before she leaned on her again and thrust her hips steadily forward to bury the toy inside her. Despite her gentle nature she had no intention of letting the redhead get away without feeling every inch of what she had for her and as a result Christina’s groan ascended in volume as she drove it deep.

James watched on with a smile as he threw his own clothes aside, eyes locked on what was happening as Kat buried the strap-on inside Christina Hendricks, loving how the curvaceous actress gasped in open mouthed sensation as Kat squeezed most of the toy inside her before pausing. She smiled down as she dominated the stunning woman before her, loving the way she shivered and tingled, how her enormous breasts heaved with her breaths. They were bigger than her own impressive tits and mesmerising, tempting her to thrust hard and make them bounce for her but she managed to restrain herself.

Her thrusts built up steadily in pace, just gradually picking up speed as Christina relaxed and let her in, getting a little deeper each time as she held her thigh in one hand and hip with the other, leaning over to work into her with power and precision. Kat took a slowed push and instead of stopping just leaned on Christina, making her give a grunt as the shorter brunette gave her no more chances and squeezed the whole toy inside her till the harness pressed against her lips. It was big, long and thick much like James’ cock was but a little less yielding, harder and more intense against her soft velvet walls.

She exhaled hard as Kat giggled, loving as she made Christina stretch out to take her whole toy before she leaned down and kissed her hard. Her tongue shoved into her mouth as their lips locked, feeling hesitation before the redhead responded and kissed her back, Kat’s hands taking their chance to give a squeeze of the massive puppies in front of her. They made out with the dildo embedded completely for a few moments before Kat pulled back, maintaining her hands on her tits to squeeze and grope firmly as she rocked her hips back then buried it once more to more delightful gasps.

“I don’t think she minds this you know,” she teased, grinning to James as Christina’s hands clutched the bed, holding on as Kat picked up and started fucking her firmly, making sure to use the strap-on effectively even if she didn’t thrust full depth each time. She gave the redhead a break and fucked her with a range of strokes, going long then short, always keeping up a good pace as she helped her experience a strap-on for the first time in her life. She pulled her hands reluctantly from Christina’s tits, wanting to keep playing like most men did, and hooked under her other leg to take a stronger hold on her.

Christina just moaned louder as Kat gripped her thighs and started to fuck her harder, strokes shortening as she drove her hips harder to drive the toy inside her, breathing vigorously herself as the exertion got to her, not entirely warmed up for session with Hendricks. She powered through though and worked her hips with perfect pace, Christina’s eyes closed as she sagged back into her hair and gasped hungrily. She’d never expected to be fucked by another woman like this and it was certainly different but she couldn’t deny how good it felt, Kat seeming to know how to push her buttons. She might be decidedly in charge but right then Christina was quite happy with that arrangement.

She stole glances up at Kat, taking in the gorgeous brunette that was now dominating her and owning her pussy. She couldn’t help but notice how pretty she was, her full lips, her straining blue balconette bra holding her gorgeous double-D tits snugly as they jiggled above her tensing abs and the black strap-on harness that held her silicone cock. Kat could see she was loving it but didn’t humiliate her further by calling it out, just satisfied that Christina was loving what she was doing to her and happy to have more, knowing she’d get far more effective submission and obedience from her through pleasure rather than pain.

Kat stepped it up though to pump hard on Christina for a few seconds, popping her eyes open and making her grunt as the pace caught her off guard, the thick silicone head of the toy bumping her cervix again as her younger rival reminded her who was in charge. She held on and gasped through it as Kat pumped quite aggressively for a few seconds before abruptly withdrawing and dropping her legs, making Christina cry out in surprise as she was suddenly empty, rocking on the bed as the weight of her legs levered her body up. She supported herself on her elbows as she looked at Kat stepping away, taking in her round ass pulled tightly by the strap-on harness before James stepped back in towards her, rock hard cock ready for her.

“Ok then,” she murmured, pulling her feet back up onto the edge of the bed to stabilise herself for his seemingly inevitable turn.

“I appreciate your enthusiasm, Christina,” he smiled, reaching out to run his hand over her silky nylon-clad knee, “but not quite right.”

“What do you mean?” she asked, then looked up to Kat stripping off, undoing her harness with practiced ease to drop it to the floor, turning back to smile at Christina. The redhead watched as Kat reached back to undo her bra, arching beautifully to push her tits out before she got the clasp undone and let them spill out, bouncing perfectly, their firmness and shape enviable as she threw the dark blue bra aside with her toy. With no fuss she reached down and hooked her sexy matching thong down her thighs to reveal her neatly shaved landing strip as she stood back up, eyes fixed on Christina.

“It’s time for you to properly experience lesbian sex,” Kat purred, flicking her eyebrows as she approached the bed. Christina just watched wide eyed as the sexy Pennsylvanian strutted to the bed on her high heels and dropped down onto it, spinning around then shuffling up a little before laying out on the sheets, her gorgeous naked body undoubtedly appealing with her head just near the edge.

“Come on,” she encouraged, inviting Christina to join her.

“Umm...you want me to...go down on you or what?” she asked nervously, not least because she’d never done it before.

“No,” Kat smiled, “on top. Come sixty-nine with me,” she said. Christina’s heart surged and her head spun a little in a rush of nerves, another moment she had to commit but also take something of the lead.

“I...Kat it’s just…” she started, trying to delay things.

“Christina, now.”

Kat’s command was clear and cold, a new tone to her voice that cut the still air of the hotel room, James just smiling as Christina was visibly shaken by her new mistress ordering her around, responding with no further hesitation, pulling herself up quickly to kneel, taking it all in for a second before carefully manoeuvring herself.

“I’ve never done this before, so I doubt I’m any good,” she mumbled, stating the obvious.

“We’ll make it work,” Kat said, just guiding Christina’s knee over her, stroking the lacy top of the stocking in the process as the curvy redhead adopted the position with another woman for the first time in her life...and came face to face with a pussy she was expected to lick.

“Kat, I really don’t know,” she complained.

“Figure it out,” came the command, and Christina surged as Dennings lifted her head and aggressively licked her pussy, tongue delving between her soft folds and grinding over her clit intensely to shut the redhead up completely. She shuddered as Kat’s hands wrapped around her back and pulled her down, restraining her as her tongue lashed ferociously against her pussy. She rasped in overwhelmed pleasure as Kat’s tongue lapped hard over her freshly shaven lips and split them effortlessly to hit her clit, probing at it intently to make Hendricks shudder helplessly.

“Lick!” Kat commanded, taking her full lips off Christina’s silky labia to tell her what to do, reaching down to shove her hand into the red hair and force her head down. Christina mumbled as she was pressed into action and her lips were literally shoved into Kat’s waiting pussy. She pulled herself together and took a breath, gripping the sheets again and going for it, pressing her mouth against Kat’s pale body to kiss through her dark landing strip and then tentatively onto her plump, waiting lips.

Kat murmured in pleasure as Christina’s hot tongue dragged slowly and unsurely over her pussy, splitting the soft lips lightly, running along her juicy labia with her tongue just pressing her clit down through the delicate hood. Christina tried to focus even as her body surged with the intense sensations of having her own pussy eaten, Kat clearly experienced and throwing it all at her from the off. She managed to clear her head enough to focus and drive her tongue, lapping at Kat’s sweetly shaven pussy, tasting her thick juices for the first time as she delved between the puffy lips.

“Ohh that’s it, get in there,” she growled before attacking Christina once more, her tongue flashing deep into the pink folds of the pale redhead, making her moan and mumble even as she tried to eat pussy for the first time. Christina focused on working her tongue across the smooth skin of Kat, below her dark strip of pubic hair which tickled her chin as her soft lips pressed and kissed at her younger lover. Her heart was racing and she could barely think, just trying to do what she figured Kat would like, much as she would like.

She kissed carefully over them as Kat pulled her knees up, rolling her hips back to present just a little more of herself to the tentative redhead. Christina pushed against her soft body, loving how smooth Kat was before she pushed her tongue between her labia again to take her juices once more as she delved into the silky pink folds. Kat murmured with pleasure as her pussy was eaten by the inexperienced actress and she pushed her hips up a little to help encourage her attention, feeling the tongue pick up speed as Christina got into it.

She’d never done it before but found it alright, even if she didn’t know what she was doing. Christina figured that she just had to try and hit the spots that excited herself so she let her tongue flick inside Kat a little before she kept it simple and focused on the clit, tasting the thick juices as they coated her lips. The tip of her tongue flicked back upwards, gliding along Kat’s inner labia and easily pulling her clit hood back to reveal the sensitive button which she quickly pressed her tongue into. The Pennsylvanian gasped, body surging as Christina drove her tongue into her most intimate button and worked it around to stimulate her.

“She hitting the spot, Kat?” James asked with a smile.

“Oh yeah,” she breathed through laps at Christina’s shaven pussy, “I think she’s a natural at this.”

“We’ll let her get plenty of practice,” James smirked.

“Definitely.”

Christina just ignored how they talked over her, quite literally as she kept her face buried between Kat’s creamy thighs. She shuddered as Kat showed her how it was done however by leaning up and shoving her tongue deep inside, tickling her nerves as it surged inside her before pulling back and rapidly flicking at her clit, her touch dancing all directions with power and pace to make Christina shudder. Her tongue was like magic and she could only groan desperately in pleasure as her clit was assaulted hard, thrashing around over and against her to make her quake.

“Keep going, Christina,” James reminded her, since she’d stopped her own efforts to express her pleasure. She was spurred back into action and buried her mouth back into Kat, working her tongue briskly and sticking on the hard clit under her touch. Working round and over it, the soft hood flowed with her motions to let her expose it to her efforts, which Kat very much enjoyed, groaning in pleasure. It was much from the fact she’d got Christina Hendricks eating her pussy as the physical stimulation but made for a very enjoyable session as she lapped at her new conquest.

Kat glanced back, long dark hair trailing off the bed, seeing James stepping up behind her and Christina with his cock absolutely rock hard. Who could blame him, having the two curvaceous Hollywood beauties going at it right in front of him. Kat didn’t need telling and slid down a little, out the way for James to slide in close. Christina felt his legs bump hers, high heels sticking threateningly off the edge of the bed as he stepped between and she immediately felt his hard cock press at the entrance to her body.

Kat’s hands pulled down her thighs, stroking over the lacy tops of her stockings as James’ hand rested on her ass while he teased his cock up her slick pussy, freshly wettened by the lovely brunette below. She mumbled through her mouthful of pussy as James shoved himself into her a little more roughly than she might like, stretching her smooth, slick tunnel around his big cock as he buried himself deeply inside her. She kept focused on licking Kat as she felt her new lesbian lover lapping at her clit, tongue flicking over her button and onto James’ impaling cock as it split her puffy lips wide around him.

“Yeah come on, fuck her,” Kat teased, tempting him to unleash his want on Christina. Whilst he wasn’t rough he didn’t hold back too much and started to shove against the redhead more vigorously, pulling back in his characteristic style till his head threatened to pop out before burying himself deeply inside her with a strong shove that made her grunt before pushing just a bit firmer to get deeper each time. Her snug pussy was a perfect haven for his cock and Kat’s warm up only made it better, wetter and more ready for him and it was even better with the aforementioned actress licking at them both.

James tightened his grip on Christina’s hips and pumped into her, picking up the pace and getting full depth as his hips slapped into her round ass. She grunted harder as his position let him get the maximum penetration and drive against her cervix, feeling his thick head stretching her in the deepest places. Kat smiled to herself as she threw in occasional licks to Christina’s throbbing clit and the thick cock that was penetrating her, loving how the redhead was grunting and struggling over her.

She continued to lick though and Kat was pleasantly surprised at her dedication to the task, tongue still pressing and lapping over her smooth lips, splitting them quite neatly to access her own stiff clit. Even though the redhead was getting slammed from behind she seemed quite intent on keeping herself in place and held on tight, keeping her mouth on Kat to do her best to stimulate her. Christina wasn’t sure what she felt in all honesty, eating pussy for the first time in her life and getting fucked on top of it. It was a lot to handle and she just couldn’t process it, instead trying to please Kat...the woman that may be more than a co-star going forward if this encounter was anything to go by.

Kat just held onto Christina’s thighs as she watched James work his thick cock in and out of her, loving how her slick pink lips gripped him, wrapped so tightly around his rock hard shaft as he plunged balls deep every time. Kat knew how that felt and understood why Christina was grunting throatily through her pussy as she took it, feeling him shoving at the entrance to her womb as he plundered her. She raised her head and started licking again, adding to the stimulation for Christina as her tongue effortlessly found her hard, prominent clit and circled it, sucking at it with her lips to make the redhead shudder.

“Time to switch,” Kat said, her strong voice breaking the air. She wanted to feel his hard cock inside her, pussy soaked from the ministrations of Christina and ready for something more. James gave a last deep shove inside the redhead then pulled back out the way, Kat watching her pussy deliciously stretch just a little to let him slip out, rock hard prick slick with her juices and bouncing with his heartbeat. She pushed up on Christina’s hips to urge her off, pleased she seemed in tune enough to clamber off which let Kat pull herself up on the bed.

“Lay down, like I was,” Kat instructed, pointing down at the sheets. Christina wiped her face with the back of her hand and stayed silent, just lost in it now as she fumbled over onto the bed and dropped down, letting her head sag onto the edge a little as she got herself comfortable. She watched as Kat energetically bounced over on the bed with a smile to turn around and swing confidently over her, moving at a pace far beyond what Christina was able to process, just flowing with it and lifting her hands to hold Kat’s warm body as she had done to hers previously.

Kat settled down neatly in a 69 position over Christina, knees into the edge of the bedding as she dropped to her elbows beside the redhead and pressed her mouth straight into her. The redhead shuddered intently as Kat wasted no time, giving a shuddering groan as her clit was assaulted once more, the divine brunette a seeming expert at eating pussy. It was certainly the best licking she’d had in a long time and she was going to enjoy it, even if the situation was surreal and new to her.

“Come on, Christina, don’t leave her hanging,” James smiled, pointing back to Kat’s curvy ass and neatly shaved pussy that just waited for her to continue.

“Right, right,” she mumbled, focusing again despite the pleasure and pulling herself up, holding onto Kat’s waist and lifting her head. She pressed her lips to the soft, slick labia, feeling them yield softly and part once again to let her tongue delve into the hot tunnel of her vagina. Christina pulled herself up a bit more to work her tongue inside her more, liking the snug sensations around her as Kat’s body gripped her, the brunette clenching her muscles to grip at the invading tongue and feeling it squeeze and pulse inside her.

“Yeah, eat that pussy,” James smiling, watching on with his rock hard cock still twitching in anticipation. Christina just got on with it, working her tongue into Kat briskly before pulling back with a noisy slurp that made her blush a little, ignoring it lapping at the soft lips once more before seeking out her clit. Kat growled with pleasure as Christina’s tongue pushed between her puffy lips and found her button, snaking under the soft hood and pushing it up again to work over the very tip of her.

It made her shudder, such direct stimulation always did, but it was only a moment before Christina’s tongue slid over it and started to circle around. The redhead knew how to lick pussy if only in theory, knowing what she liked and how to stimulate Kat in general, though it was certainly trickier than she’d hoped. Kat’s abundant juices made things slippery, the tang coating her tongue as it started to ache from the efforts. She kept going though and was pleased to hear Kat murmur with pleasure as she enjoyed what the pale redhead gave her.

They carried on going at each other for a moment before Kat paused and leaned up, kneeling over Christina as she paused and glanced back at James, smiling in their mutual enjoyment of dominating the beautiful actress. Sensing the moment, she broke as well and pulled away from Kat, glancing up to see what was going on.

“I didn’t say you could stop!” Kat barked, the sudden change in tone making Christina jump as the gorgeous brunette let her knees slide apart so she could sit on her face. She was pressed down into the bed and quickly got licking once more, pressing her tongue into her clit and circling quickly to make Kat groan in pleasure. The tip slid neatly around it again, brushing and tingling the thousands of nerve endings to send shakes through her soul, illicit sensations as she made Christina Hendricks eat pussy for the first time in her life.

“That good, Kat?” James smiled, loving watching her delectable body as she sank down onto her new co-star, riding her face with rocks of her pelvis to accentuate every sensation.

“Oh yeah, she’s doing well for her first time,” Kat smiling, glancing back over her shoulder through a curtain of her luxurious hair. She caught James’ eyes for a moment as she worked back and forward on Christina’s face, just loving how her tongue somewhat clumsily, yet effectively, worked around and over her nub. He just enjoyed the show for a moment or two more and then stepped forward, his hand sliding onto Kat’s shoulder as his rock hard prick throbbed before him.

Kat just smirked and leaned forwards again, pushing her fingertips into the bedding as she arched her back and presented her pussy perfectly for him. Christina figured what was happening and didn’t protest, figuring she had no place to anyway as James slid his hand to her hip and guided his thick cock to her slick entrance, taking just a moment to line it up before he effortlessly slipped inside Kat’s hot, tight tunnel. Both of them let out a groan of pleasure as he stretched her for the first time.

His hands held onto her wide hips firmly as he got going, sliding steadily in and out of her for a moment, a contrast to the way he fucked Christina by taking his time and slowly building her up. It made the redhead a little jealous she had to admit but she just figured it was how it was and carried on, working around him as he penetrated Kat to lick and work at the stiff clit. Her nose bumped his cock as he plunged deeper into her new lover, both mumbling with pleasure as he held her firmly and built it up, getting a bit faster and deeper inside her, Kat rocking back in unison until his entire cock was buried in her velvet tunnel.

He held himself deep while Kat squeezed tightly several times, feeling the power of her exquisite grip for a moment before he pulled back to resume thrusting. Christina found it somewhat fascinating to watch his motion so close up, his style evident as he pulled right back to make his thick head bulge her soft lips just a little before sliding deeply inside her again. It was exactly what he did when he’d fucked her and she just watched as he picked up the pace and started plunging into her firmly. Kat groaned deeper, getting more into it, Christina seeing her thighs tightening as she pushed back into him more, loving it as much as James was.

Christina kept working on Kat as she got fucked, working her tongue into her clit and licking onto James’ thick shaft as it pumped back and forth, tasting the thick juices in the process as her hands dug in. Christina was quite into it and rather caught off guard when James suddenly pulled out, his thick cock glistening with Kat’s thick juices, and aimed it straight down to her mouth. Christina gave a muffled complaint of surprise and shock as he shoved his thick prick straight into her, quite deeply, making her taste the sweet tang of Kat on her tongue as he held it there for the redhead to suck on for a moment.

She dutifully did as he wanted, something else new for her before he withdrew again and slid straight back inside the Pennsylvanian, making her shiver and growl with pleasure after waiting for him to continue. His pumps were immediately harder now, faster and more intense, fired up by the incredible situation of having Kat Dennings and Christina Hendricks to fuck at the same time. Kat grunted hard as he thumped against her lovely round ass, hips knocking her forwards as he drove himself inside her deeply to make her feel every millimetre of his prick.

Christina licked around his impaling cock as he gave Kat everything he could, shorter strokes allowing him to lever into her harder as he seemed to really get into it. Christina could hardly blame him as Kat was gorgeous and they’d obviously done this plenty of times before, his big cock plunging into her body with silken ease as her velvet soft body welcomed him in. They almost seemed lost to the pleasure of it before he suddenly pulled out again, making Kat gasp and look back as he aimed it straight down into Christina’s mouth again.

She mumbled as he shoved it straight in between her lips, catching her a little off guard but she managed not to cough or choke, applying her tongue and sucking obediently as she once again tasted the thick juices coating him. He was as brisk with her as he’d been with Kat and shoved himself into her mouth rather more roughly than he had before, thrusting across her tongue and into the softness of her cheeks. She did her best to suck and slobber over his cock before he yanked it back out again and pleased Kat by immediately burying it back inside her to full depth as she shivered.

Christina saw the goosebumps spread across her skin as she trembled in pleasure, loving earning her parts every time she could with James because he always fucked her so well. Christina was ignored again, spread out and waiting below Kat as she got pounded by James’ impressive manhood, them going at it harder, as hard as she could imagine. His fingers dug into her pale skin as he hauled back on her hips now, hands into her waist to crank her backwards as he powered forwards. He fairly slammed his entire prick inside her and stretched as hard as possible, breathing hard, Kat grunting and gasping desperately in pleasure as they fucked over the prone, submissive redhead.

He pounding suddenly stopped in a deep, held shove on Kat that made her give a guttural growl, feeling him flex and pulse inside as he forced against her limits before suddenly pulling out to leave her empty, pussy gaping for a moment in front of Christina before he shoved it straight into her mouth again. He was rougher this time, fired up and wasting no time, reaching down to grab a handful of her red hair as he drove his cock into her throat to make her instantly choke. Her whole body tightened up, Kat giggling dirtily as she saw the older actress flinch and grab the bed, James shoving down into her mouth and driving his cock as deep as he could.

He didn’t make her deep throat but he got close, her position allowing an easy trajectory down her neck and he took advantage of that and the sudden penetration. His thick prick pushed past where she was really ready for and he felt her contract perfectly around him, gagging hard as she shove him back out with a choke, eyes instantly streaming as she sucked him again and worked her tongue, his hand holding her dominantly before he gave a final shove into her cheek and stepped off.

“Get up,” Kat ordered, hopping off Christina onto the bed beside her. The room was huge and the bed was suitably big to match, leaving plenty of space for the diminutive Kat Dennings to position herself next to the redhead.

“Where do you want me?” Christina said with a slight croak, her throat still rough.

“Just sit there and watch,” Kat said, pointing to the bed beside her. She dutifully did so as Kat dropped into a perfect doggy style position, arching her back and shuffling up on the bed a little so he could kneel behind her. James happily accepted her invitation and let his knees ease onto the sheets between her legs, bumping them a little as he got into place at her ass, cock sticking up rock hard behind her.

“I’m gonna show you why I get the parts,” Kat declared, staring at Christina with her big blue eyes, a meaningful glare before she spat thickly into her hand and reached back to lubricate her tight asshole for him. Without a word she put her hand down and gripped the sheets as he aimed himself into her tight ring and held her hip again, easing forwards to nudge the tip of himself into her and feel the resistance of her sphincter. They just held for a second, Kat squeezing and relaxing before he pressed firmly forward and stretched her open around his bulging purple head.

Kat let out a soulful grunt as he popped inside her, easily taking it with the minimal lube and giving a deep shudder and groan as his cock slid into her tightest hole. He growled with equal pleasure at her ring of muscle stretching snugly over his thick head and gripping him all the way down for maximum stimulation as he found no problem sinking himself deeply inside her. Christina just watched as her new, soon-to-be cast mate smiled over at her and started rocking her hips back into James, easily getting into a rhythm with him.

There was little build up or hesitation, James getting straight into it and enjoying Kat’s tight, squeezing asshole as he pumped enthusiastically on the groaning brunette. The actress in turn shoved herself back against him and helping him bury his cock inside her, the thick shaft stretching her wide as he plunged in, getting to full depth and making her shudder much as she had when he’d maxed out in her vagina. His hips slapped her lovely round ass and they both breathed heavily as they exerted themselves for her gaze, Christina just watching on as he split her booty in two. Kat swept her long hair aside and looked at her redhead rival, a devious grin on her face.

“You see, Christina?” she teased, “this is how you get the big roles.”

“I know you’re talented but this is how I’ve gotten the biggest jobs of my career,” she continued.

“You’d have had a lot more if you’d played the game, Christina. Everyone knows you’re a good actress, but you’d never let them fuck you,” she added, pausing to shiver with pleasure, her huge tits bouncing underneath her as she bounced with every thrust.

“And it’s cost you,” she teased, taking a moment to rock slowly with James in full length thrusts before returning to hard, fast fucking.

“And if you gave up your ass you’d have had a lot more chance,” she grinned, leaving Christina seething with anger, narrowing her eyes as she stared at them fucking. She had no doubt she might have got more opportunities if she’d got on her back for every casting director or producer who wanted a roll with her, but it completely dismissed her integrity and she hated the implication she was somehow weaker for not being a whore.

She couldn’t say anything though and knew that Kat had validity in the point she was making even if it pissed her off, just staring on as they got back into it and the brunette lost her focus again. Absorbed by the pleasure, she dropped her head and gasped, having made her point and turned her attention back to the big cock in her ass. James thumped her hard and deep still, his stamina and energy impressive as he pounded on his favourite starlet, burying himself in her tightest hole as she sluttily took the rough anal fucking.

“Fuck, rub my clit,” Kat breathed, head down under a curtain of hair. James just kept pounding and Christina was lost in her own world as she watched her co-star take it hard before she was shaken back to reality.

“Christina, rub my clit,” Kat ordered her, looking over.

“What? I mean...I…” Christina stammered, falling over her words again.

“Do it now!” Kat almost shouted, voice strong and dominant, sparking Christina into action to shuffle closer and quickly reach underneath her to give her the stimulation she demanded. Kat’s enormous tits rocked and bounced firmly against her arm as she felt underneath her, fingers sliding over her tummy and through her neat strip of dark pubic hair to find her hard clit as it poked out beneath the soft hood. She shuddered with a catch of breath as Christina touched it, nerve endings alight in an instant as the redhead understood the mission and started aggressively rubbing her button.

Kat wailed in pleasure as her body bucked and surged, overwhelmed with sensation as Christina rubbed her most delicate place and James continued to slam his thick prick deep in her ass. She might have used it as an audition-winning tool but she did love anal sex and it was all a perfect moment as the two sensations blended together. It felt amazing to have someone else, another woman no less, stimulating her clit and it rose in intensity rapidly, the climax building sharply and swiftly in her body as she squeezed her eyes shut and rasped hard, barely able to contain it.

With just a few more moments sandwiched between the two different yet equally intense feelings she gave a huge shudder, fingernails digging into the bedding with a strained gasp, before letting out a loud cry of pleasure and trembling as the wave of orgasm overtook it. She shivered and struggled as she kept up the pace with them, strained pushes back into him, tentative rolls of her hips to aid Christina’s work at her clit as she hungrily took every bit of sensation she could handle to sustain her orgasm to its heights.

She quaked as it peaked before gasping hard as it faded, Christina reading it and taking her hand away. James also seemed to know her as he slowed into longer thrusts, not hitting full depth as he gave her a break in the aftermath. Kat shook heavily as her body wound down, sweat prickling all over her skin as she groaned her satisfaction and rocked to a stop. She took a minute, just cooling down as they caught their breath, Christina waiting beside her as she watched the post-orgasmic bliss, then James’ thick cock as it sprung up, pulling out to leave Kat gaping wide.

“That was fantastic,” Kat murmured, looking back to James but also Christina to share her gratitude.

“Suck his cock,” Kat commanded, looking squarely at Christina, “and don’t complain,” she finished. She stared at her younger counterpart for a second and then just got on with it, resigned to what was going on now and committed to getting her part on the show no matter what. She slid off the end of the bed and down onto her nylon-clad knees, reaching up to grab hold of James’ thick cock which he was only too happy to offer her. He strained in her hand as she took a moment to prepare herself, then leaned up and closed her mouth over him, enveloping the cock that was straight from Kat’s ass in liquid heat.

He groaned with pleasure and Kat smiled as she lay on her side and watched Christina suck his cock, holding the base of his thick prick with her eyes shut as she bobbed her head and pulled a decent vacuum on him. She just went for it and gave him a hard blowjob, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard and kept her neck stiff, pumping back and forth on his cock as she drove her tongue against the underside of his tip, the most sensitive spot on his price that made him groan.

“Fuck, she’s going for it,” James shivered, loving Christina’s blowjob, hand pushing through her hair to pull her closer to him and force himself a bit deeper into her mouth again. She didn’t care, letting him dominate her as she just focused on giving the best blowjob she could, wanting to just turn off her mind to everything else and lose herself. She sucked intently and he just worked his cock deeply into her mouth, slowing her efforts to let him stroke fully into her from the tip of her tongue to the back of her throat as she kept her gagging in check.

Kat sat up to watch, sitting on the end of the bed with her phenomenal tits hanging perkily for his viewing pleasure as she smiled down at Christina sucking cock hard. Slipping down to her knees beside her, she pulled her arm around her back and squeezed at her huge breast, making her jump a little in shock and look over before Kat kissed her on the cheek.

“Share, don’t be greedy,” she said, making Christina give another suck and then slide off with James’ blessing to leave his rock hard cock ready, the redhead still squeezing the base of him tightly. Kat hungrily lunged forwards to bury him into her mouth, taking his thick cock straight into her own throat, letting him push into it just a bit as she sucked hard and applied her own tongue technique on him. She lapped round the sides of his head, stimulating his nerves with long drags instead of powerful massage beneath, a change that only made it better for him as his other hand pushed into her hair as well.

Kat bobbed her head and worked fast at him, loving his thick cock in her mouth as always for a few moments, showing what she could do. Christina was a great cocksucker no doubt about it, she could see how James enjoyed her work, but she wanted to remind him why she was his number one. She squeezed Christina close to her, loving the feel of her massive boob under her hand as the redhead held him firmly for her to allow Kat to go for it and suck juicily. She just watched as the younger brunette worked hard, able to see how much her tongue was going as she aggressively went at his cock.

Her full lips sealed perfectly around him and she sucked hard, just the right intensity to make him moan, hand in her hair but not forcing her down, knowing Kat had the perfect technique to stimulate his cock. She suddenly broke off and slid back, twisting her head to let his thick erection spring up between her lips, kissing quickly down his slick length. Christina watched as she applied her teeth, biting carefully along the side of his prick for a sharp sensation before Kat’s hand slid up to join his in her hair, pulling her towards the action and making it clear she should join.

Christina really had no idea what to do but she just went with it, figuring it wouldn’t matter much as she was pressed into his cock by the two hands on her head. Her nose bumped Kat's, making the brunette giggle as she pouted her lips against his shaft and started to kiss like her counterpart had been, working up and down.

“Fuck yeah, just like that,” he smiled, reveling in having both Kat Dennings and Christina Hendricks kissing and biting up his cock. The pale redhead did just that, copying what Kat had done in using her teeth to very carefully nip and bite along the side of his cock. It wasn’t the first time she’d done it but it was the first time with him and every guy liked something different so she wasn’t rushing. The gently measured actions of her teeth and soft lips were in contrast to Kat who worked a bit more intensely, biting harder and faster as she worked up his length.

The two of them worked up and down in an alternating manner, not sticking together, stimulating different parts of his cock. Sometimes one of them was nibbling near his base as the other applied her threatening touch to his sensitive head to make him pulse and surge in excitement. His cock throbbed rock hard between them, absolutely relishing the utterly unique sensation of having both beauties sucking and licking at his cock. His ecstasy was fleeting though as with a last kiss and lingering bite Kat looked up at him, smiling around her mouthful before pulling back off.

“Keep going,” she ordered Christina, rocking back on her heels and standing up, leaving the luscious redhead working at James as she stepped away. Kat walked back over to where she’d abandoned her strap-on harness and picked it up, bending straight over for James to take a good look at her in the process. She turned back to watch, loving the sight of the gorgeous Christina Hendricks still working like a good girl, stroking and biting along his cock before she sunk his head back into her mouth and resumed sucking.

Kat untwisted the straps and stepped into the toy once more, sliding it back to where it belonged on her hips and doing it up, webbing straps pulling into her soft skin firmly as she adjusted the purple silicone cock to where she wanted it. She wanted plenty of power this time and set it just right so she could thrust, yanking the straps just a bit more to fasten it tightly to herself as Christina sucked noisily. She was going fast and pretty deep, really working at James now as his hand cradled her head, fingers twisted through her long, messy red mop.

“Enough,” Kat commanded, taking charge of the situation fully, “bend her over.”

The order was clear and direct, spurring James straight into action. He pulled back and somewhat reluctantly withdrew his cock from Christina’s talented mouth, immediately reaching down to haul her up onto her feet and spin her towards the bed. The redhead was completely lost to what was going on and simply let herself be positioned, turned and then shoved down over the bed, bent over prone.

“Back down,” Kat ordered, pressing into the small of her back to make her arch and stick her ass out.

“Legs apart, come on,” she added, tapping the inside of Christina’s stocking covered ankle with her own high heel, making her quickly shuffle her feet.

“Wider,” Kat instructed, since she needed Christina a little lower down to let her get at the right height to fuck her.

“Better,” she smiled as Christina assumed the position, evidently completely submissive to her and ready for whatever she wanted. Well that was what Kat hoped at least as she let her strap-on cock bounce up against Christina’s shaved pussy, the cool silicone rubber touching the bare lips and making the redhead expect her to sink it straight inside. Only the air was broken by the snap of a plastic cap opening, Christina looking back to see a tube of lube in her hands that sent her heart racing.

“Just relax,” Kat purred, seeing the anxiety in her face as she squeezed it out over her fingers and reached down to slick her strap-on, rubbing it thickly over the toy before getting some more and pressing it to Christina’s asshole. She shivered as the cool, viscous lube was spread over her tight ring, Kat’s fingers dipping inside to prepare her as she tensed up.

“Take it easy, this’ll be fun,” Kat smiled.

“I don’t like anal sex,” Christina muttered, a halfhearted attempt to put Kat off.

“I don’t care,” Kat retorted, “I’m gonna fuck your ass and show you your place. Unless you don’t want this part,” she added.

“I want it,” Christina muttered quietly. She’d been through far too much now to give up.

“Then I’m gonna fuck you in the ass,” Kat said.

“Ok, fuck my ass,” Christina mumbled, submitting to it.

“You’re gonna love it, I promise I’ll be gentle,” she said, running her hand down Christina’s shapely back.

“That’s what they all say.”

“Well I mean it,” Kat said, taking hold of the purple cock and positioning herself. She rubbed it up the back of Christina’s soaked pussy lips before easing it to her tight, lubed asshole.

“Just relax, push back into this, you’ll enjoy it,” Kat promised, holding Christina’s hip, feeling her shake a little, tensing then relaxing as she seemed to work it out and make herself ready to take it. Kat took her tight and pushed forward, nice and steady, working the toy a little as she eased forward and stretched Christina’s asshole around the tip of it. The curvaceous actress just breathed deeply, trying to keep calm as she felt herself stretching, fighting the urge to tense up and trying to push back into it as Kat had told her to.

“Come on, Christina, that’s it, you can take it,” Kat smiled, ease into her redhead fuck toy.

“She wants this part,” James smiled, Christina ignoring it to focus on staying cool.

It did help, her tight sphincter opening around the smooth head of the toy as Kat took her time and got her going. At least until she couldn’t hold back any further, knowing Christina would need a little push to go for it and she thrust her hips forward firmly to pop the head of the toy through the last resistance and into her ass. Christina gave a cry at the stretch and her body tightened up, Kat holding onto her tightly so she couldn’t pull off it however, riding her ass as she forced a bit more inside her and used the thick lube to help.

“Fuck!” Christina winced as her asshole clenched up, unable to stop her muscles with the sudden shock of pain, making it hurt worse as Kat held onto her. The brunette pulled her close and held it inside her, one hand at her hip as the other reached around her to squeeze her breasts as she pulled her close.

“Relax, just relax. Don’t clench up, just take deep breaths,” she murmured, knowing the feeling Christina had and just supporting her through it. She took a moment and got past it, taking deep breaths as she got used to accommodating Kat’s thick strap-on in her tight asshole. Despite trying to relax her fingers were white with tightness as she gripped the sheets, holding on so hard they could tear.

“You alright?” Kat asked, letting her grip on Christina slacken as her lesbian lover seemed to get past it and relax as she’d wanted.

“Yeah just...take it easy, please,” Christina mumbled, leaning back down onto her hands and pushing her ass carefully back into place with Kat, working together as they resumed their position.

“You’ll be fine, you’ll see,” Kat smiled, settling her feet and holding Christina’s hips, pushing her toy in deeper before pulling back slowly. She didn’t risk going too far, sliding back just enough then plunging it slowly back into her tight booty as she growled in a mixture of sensations, discomfort mixing with uniquely pleasurable tingles, the indignity of it fighting her dismissal of anal sex. Kat just kept going though and worked to get a rhythm going, Christina relaxing as her fingers released on the bed and she breathed calmly.

Kat just smiled to herself as the redhead relaxed into it and protested no further, letting her get going to fuck her in the ass. She picked up the pace a little, not too fast, working her silicone cock inside her a little deeper, going a bit quicker as she felt the harness press delightfully into her pelvis. The pressure on her clit was just right as her thrusts into Christina shoved it back against herself, tempting her to slam it harder but she held back to build it up steadily.

Her thrusts got quicker as Christina’s breaths got faster, her body rocking with Kat a little, getting into it as the pain faded completely and she thought about it more, taking in the unique stimulation of anal sex as Kat’s toy brushed and teased her nerve endings, stretching her out in a different way to anything she was used to. It was interesting and was certainly something new, to be fucked in the ass by another woman using a strap-on that was for sure and she just figured she may as well relax and enjoy what she could.

It felt nice and Kat was careful with her, even if it felt almost too much when Kat suddenly pushed deep and made her slowly take the whole toy. The harness pressed to her ass as she groaned, shivering as Kat stroked her, reaching round to grope her chest as she gave her a second to absorb the feelings before resuming her pace. She pulled back into her strokes and picked up the speed, knowing she had Christina going and started fucking more intently. The pumps were long and rapid enough, the thick toy delving inside her, stroking nerves as it filled her up and making her moan in a mix of sensations.

They were ramped up when Kat leaned close to her and kissed her shoulders, snuggling tightly for a second then sliding her hand round under her and straight over her shaven mound, fingers effortlessly finding her waiting clit. She gasped loudly and shuddered, the touch alone seeming like lightning when suddenly mixed with the different, powerful sensations from anal sex. Kat giggled as Christina just trembled in her arms, all hers as she held close and started rubbing at her clit, circling it easily as she kept working her pelvis to thrust the toy inside her.

It was shorter, deeper thrusts now as she leaned over her and stimulated her directly, blending the sensations together, the light, intense dances of her fingertips washing Christina one way whilst the deep, harder sensations of her purple toy buried in her ass pushed her another. The stimulation was new and intense but in a manageable manner, giving a groan of unadulterated pleasure as Kat hit the right motion, timing her fingers and thrusts into the ideal blend. She smiled as Christina seemed like putty in her hands, a complete slave to her fucking as she worked her cock into her, harness driving against her round ass.

Christina let out a deep, shuddering moan as her orgasm made her quake, on the brink of it as it suddenly hit her. She wasn’t expecting it at all, certainly not from anal sex, but Kat’s expert fingering took her rapidly to the brink. She held on, calming herself and letting it build but she was close and her lesbian lover knew it. Kat picked up the pace on all fronts, fingers circling and dancing exquisitely as her hips started pumping briskly, thumping the toy deep into her stretched asshole. Christina couldn’t hold on, even though she tried, and with a sudden shudder the dam broke.

“Oh fuck yeah, that’s it,” Kat giggled devilishly, loving it as her redhead fuck toy suddenly hit orgasm. Christina wailed to the hotel room for a moment as she tensed up and came hard, legs tight, body bucking a little as she hit her peak. Kat just kept fucking, riding her perfectly and playing her clit like an instrument as she curvy redhead jolted hard, orgasm hitting her intensely, the whole evenings build up unleashed in one moment of ecstasy. Her cries became hard, mumbling breaths as she slowed down, Kat being kind and easing off her, standing back up and switching back to just thrusting the toy more steadily again as the redhead cooled down from her first anal orgasm.

“You alright?” Kat teased, just rocking slowly. She loved seeing other women come, not that she played with them very often.

“Yeah,” Christina breathed, “that was fucking intense.”

“I bet,” Kat smiled, “but now it’ll get a bit more intense.”

“Huh?” Christina said, looking back tiredly.

“Swap,” Kat said, looking to James, standing with his prick rock hard, absolutely ready to explode in his desire for Christina.

“Deal,” he smiled and with that Kat gave a final deep thrust, making Christina grunt hard, before pulling out and stepping away, leaving the redhead gaping and vulnerable.

“Oh fuck,” Christina breathed, feeling James immediately take her place, hands bigger and more powerful as they gripped her hips, his hot, hard cock pressed to her asshole. In a moment he was inside her, loosened sphincter offering no problem as the lube let him glide inside and sink deeply, his fingers tightening under the flare of her pelvis as they both shuddered intently at the sensation.

“Oh fuck yeah, that’s it,” he shivered, electric pleasure tingling round his head as it squeezed through her naughtiest hole while she gave an open mouthed gasp, his cock feeling huge but so strangely pleasurable. It didn’t hurt now that Kat had stretched her open and his thick prick slid quite easily into her, James grabbing her hips and squeezing it deep as she groaned. He growled with pleasure as he held her and got straight to work, starting to pump into her busily as she braced herself and pushed back for him.

He’d held out more than long enough, impressively so with the two stunning actresses and wanted his pleasure now. Besides, Christina had done more than enough to earn the part and wouldn’t be up for much more anyway, so he’d leave her to be Kat’s plaything. He enjoyed the tight sensations of her asshole around him, ring of muscle gripping his cock snugly as he plowed her ass, pulling back with his practiced technique right to the edge. Christina moaned as he did, something Kat hadn’t risked doing lest she slip out, James instead yanking his big cock back so she bulged and he almost slipped free.

It was so her muscles squeezed a little around the base of his head, tingling his nerve endings perfectly before he plunged himself back inside her. Christina grunted and groaned, her body shaking with his energy as his hips slapped her ass and he buried his whole cock into her again and again. Kat stood watching with a wide smile, strap-on still tight at her hips, as he plundered her ass and took his pleasure. She loved how Christina was completely whipped, submissive to them, her huge tits bouncing uncontrollably underneath her as they hung heavily and she was fucked hard.

“Fuck, you love this don’t you?” Kat said, watching Christina take the anal fuck with relative ease and some clear enjoyment. She herself was just glad he didn’t touch her clit as she was still sensitive from the orgasm Kat had given her, just enjoying the feel of James’ big prick slamming into her ass.

“No doubt,” James replied as Christina just moaned, holding on and lost to it now, definitely one of the best anal sex sessions she’d ever had.

“Finish her off,” Kat commented, hands on her hips over the harness, just enjoying wearing it as she watched James hammer her new co-star. James didn’t need any direction and kept on going, stepping it up as he felt the tingle of climax bubbling away, holding back but letting it spur him to increase his pace. He pulled hard on Christina’s hips as he rode her and slammed himself deep, not bothering with full length strokes now as he enjoyed the hot, deep depths of her ass.

Christina held on tight and groaned in pleasure and overwhelmed sensations. It wasn’t painful but she could barely handle everything she was feeling, a roller coaster of emotions as he hammered his big dick into her, asshole stretched tiredly around him as he took his pleasure from her, just fucking her, using her for his enjoyment. It was strangely arousing and the feel of his thick shaft in her tightest hole felt great. She was surprised how much she liked it after having been warmed up by Kat and could honestly understand why some girls like it, though she had little time to focus on that.

“Oh fuck, come on,” he growled and suddenly grabbed her hair, yanking back hard to make her wince and cry out sharply. She heard Kat giggle off to the side as he arched her spine and pulled tightly, straining her body as he suddenly found top gear and smashed her with hard, intensely deep thrusts. She whined in slight discomfort as he got the deepest he’d been in her and really put it to her, his hips slapping noisily against her round ass as her tits shook uncontrollably with his fucking.

His hips were a blur as he showed his fantastic strength and technique to pump her intently with short, orgasm-inducing strokes. She gasped as his hand suddenly flew up around her and grabbed her throat, gripping tightly to suppress the growl she gave of arousal and shock. She kept fucking him, working her hips in perfect rhythm since he wasn’t guiding her before reached down to roughly grab her breasts, a hard squeeze that made her squeak in pain. He was rough with her, not caring now, taking his pleasure from the redhead as he mauled her, holding her hair tight in his other hand as he aggressively groped her famous chest, fingers digging in and pulling at the nipple.

“Fuck…” he growled, voice gravelly as she felt the distinct pulses of his cock, going rock hard inside her for the final few seconds, her asshole clenching a little and twinging in pain instinctively as he pounded her before he slammed full depth and exploded with a roar of pleasure. Christina moaned loudly in relief and arousal as he unleashed his climax, feeling his iron stiff cock jump as he burst a hot, thick rope of come deep inside her.

Her moans faded into relieved exhales as he growled and gasped with pleasure, grinding against her as he clenched his muscles to shoot everything he had inside her, relishing the chance to give Christina Hendricks a thick anal creampie and taking it with all his energy. His orgasm was intense and he tingled with release, feeling pins and needles up his legs as his cock bucked and emptied his balls inside her, shoving into her booty as he made sure to get it as deep as possible inside her before it faded.

“Goddamn…” he murmured, slackening his grip on her hair and body to let her gratefully sag forwards again, bracing on the bed as he softened and gave a final few pulses before rocking back on his heels. Both of them were gasping in the aftermath, sweat prickling across them as the heat burst from their trembling bodies. Kat was grinning, loving seeing James destroy Christina so intently.

“Damn baby, you fucked the shit outta her,” she purred, catching James’ eyes as he looked round.

“Damn right,” he smiled, pulling slowly back out of Christina then spreading her ass a moment to leave her gaping wide, making her blush deeply as she was displayed for him and Kat. He let her go an instant later then laid a hard spank on her ass to make her yell, pulling forward but he was done with her anyway, stepping away and giving Kat a kiss, their lips locking passionately as Christina slumped onto the bed and tiredly glanced their way.

“I need a beer,” he said, sitting down on the bed to catch his breath.

“There’s plenty down in the bar,” Kat smiling, glancing round at him before she stepped over to Christina and quite gently ran her fingers down her leg, over the silky stocking.

“Trying to get rid of me?” he smiled.

“Yeah, I think she needs a break,” Kat replied.

“I’m sure she does,” he said, smiling at the exhausted Christina splayed out on the sheets.

“So do I get the part?” the redhead mumbled.

“Ooh straight to business,” Kat teased, sitting down beside her.

“Got her head in the game,” James said, standing up and finding his clothes, slipping into his shorts.

“So, do I?” she asked, hoping to keep any pleading edge from her voice. She just needed the yes.

“You definitely do, as promised. Contract is yours,” Kat grinned, brushing her hair back from her face. Christina smiled tiredly with a sigh of relief, glad to finally secure the role and pay day that came with it.

“But remember, I’m in charge,” she added.

“Yes,” Christina breathed.

“Excellent,” she said, glancing to James who had got dressed surprisingly fast, already kicking his shoes on.

“You all good, Kat?” he asked, making sure they were on the level.

“Yeah I’ve got it, got have a beer. I’ll come join you a bit later,” she said.

“Got it,” he said, smiling to her then heading for the door. Kat just glanced after him as she kicked off her heels, stretching her toes before she reached down to pull Christina’s shoes off.

“What are you doing?” she mumbled, leaning up on the bed as Kat pulled the footwear off then grabbed her stocking.

“You need a shower, come on,” she said, quickly rolling the black hold-ups off the lovely redhead to leave her fully naked.

“I dunno…” she mumbled, unsure about it.

“It’ll make you feel better, I promise,” Kat smiled, grabbing Christina’s hand and pulling her up from the bed, the curvy star letting herself be led by the brunette. Kat pulled her confidently to the opulent bathroom of the hotel suite, turning on the water in the large walk in shower for them both before ushering Christina under the steaming cascade.

She shivered as it hit her, tingling with pleasure at the soothing spray of the shower, taking a moment before watching Kat stepping in with her, the voluptuous brunette a gorgeous addition to the situation, but Christina was well aware she was still wearing her thick purple strap-on…

To be continued.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 08:08:43 AM by Noj »

Deadshot

Re: Kat Dennings & Christina Hendricks - The Deal
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 09:28:51 AM »
Great work, looking forward to seeing more of James, especially Kat, and Christina. Also hoping to see more of Kat using that strapon with Christina again

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC, KinkyInterests

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2023, 02:08:54 AM »
Nice job. I always love your work.

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Viri

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 02:22:52 PM »
Holy titfuck heaven

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC

diamond_luv

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 01:26:06 AM »
I LOVED THIS

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA