Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Managerial Affair Trilogy (Angela Gossow, Cristina Scabbia, Maria Brink)  (Read 2881 times)

JustinMays402

It was a warm late summer evening and Justin was at home after just wrapping up a summer music tour. He was in his late 20s, stood 5’8” was slim with blue eyes and light brown hair and fronted a metal band called Reign of Blood. He was a bit sweaty from the LA heat, so he decided to shower and relax.

He then headed towards the bathroom to jump in the shower. He turned the shower on then proceeded to get undressed and get in, as the water hit his body he started to think about his band's manager, Angela standing in front of him. Angela was a German woman of 44, with blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, was a petite 5'3" and had rock hard abs that would make a Hollywood casting director envious.

He was imagining her kissing him down his chest as the water ran down his body, the more he pictured her lips on his body the harder he became. Justin was rock hard he begun stroking his dick picturing Angela on her knees giving him head, the combination of hot water and thoughts of Angela had Justin ready to cum as he started moaning while he stroked his manhood. It didn't take much longer for Justin to make himself cum; he opened his eyes and realized he'd been masturbating.

"Damn," he thought, "she really has my head gone" while grabbing his towel & soap so he could wash up and as he rinsed off feeling the water beading down his body Justin found himself thinking about Angela once again. He turned the water off then stepped out the shower grabbed his towel to dry off as he headed for the living room.

Angela might not have looked like much to some people, but to Justin, she was a goddess in human form, one who brought out feelings of lust that he had suppressed. He put on a tank top and boxers, then went to pour himself a drink. As he sipped his vanilla Jim Beam mixed with Cherry Pepsi, his phone buzzed from a text he received; it was his beloved goddess Angela.

“Hey pretty boy, what are you up to?” it read.

Justin replied, “nothing much, just relaxing, thinking about you beautiful”

“You’re sweet; mind if I come see you?” she wrote in response.

"Not at all; in fact, I’d love to see you." He replied

Angela answered, “Awesome. I’m on my way. See you soon”

Justin sat on the couch, smiling, waiting for her…

ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER…

There was a knock on Justin’s door; he got up to answer, and saw it was Angela, clad in a tank top with a push up bra underneath and tight pants. He smiled at her, letting her in, admiring how sexy she looked. They sat down on the couch

Justin asked her, “What made you want to come see me?”

She smiled and replied, “Let’s just say, my interest in you is more than just professional”

He smiled back and responded, “Well, that feeling is mutual. In fact, I’ve been having these certain thoughts of you”

“Really?” She asked, placing her hand on the bulge that now formed in his boxers, her lust for him starting to grow.

Justin nodded, observing the look of desire and animalistic lust burning in Angela’s eyes. He was hard as a rock for her and she now knew it. He grabbed her face and started passionately kissing her, no longer able to contain his burning desire for his smoking hot German goddess. Her lips were plump, sweet and dark red like ripened cherries and she clearly knew how to match his passionate kisses with her own.

Angela got so turned on, that she pulled Justin’s erect penis out through the opening in his boxers, amazed at the thickness and 8 inch length. She gave
him a look of animalistic lust as she firmly held his manhood, a look he returned as he slid his hand down her pants, lowering them in the process, feeling how wet her pussy was for him. She instantly removed her pants and panties giving him instant access to her. He massaged her clitoris as she furiously sucked his young, stiff, smooth cock, removing his tank top and moaning from the intense pleasure he was experiencing from Angela’s blowjob skills.

After a few minutes, Angela removed her tank top, unable to contain the hidden lust she’d had for Justin from the day they met two years earlier, got on top of him, sliding his erect cock into her warm, wet pussy. He held onto her hips, bouncing her up and down on him, the sound of their bodies slapping together filling the room along with the aura of pent up, animalistic lust being released at long last.

“Oh fuck, Angela, you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this” Justin said through moans of pleasure.

Angela responded, “Oh shit, I’m going to cum all over your hard cock”

With that, Angela came hard on him, her body trembling from the intense orgasm she was having, her juices running down Justin’s dick and balls.

“Whoo, I got to take a break for a minute” Angela said, laying her head on Justin’s shoulder as she tried to catch her breath

“How about we finish this in the bedroom?” Justin suggested.

Angela nodded with a seductive smile as she got off of him and led him by the hand to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Justin removed his boxers completely as Angela got on all fours on the bed. He got behind her, entering her tight, soaked pussy, gripping her hips tight driving himself deep into her. Angela moaned loud as Justin pounded her hard, making her firm booty slap against his pelvis. He grabbed her long blonde hair, keeping her head up and rubbed her clit, sending Angela into yet another euphoric orgasm, the sounds of the bed creaking filling the room. Justin could no longer control his pending eruption, as he released a massive load of his hot sperm deep into Angela’s tight, cougar pussy, thus claiming it as his, leaving his dick in her a minute longer allowing her to feel his cock throb and pulsate in her before pulling it out.

Angela fell flat on the bed in a sweaty, worn out heap, as did Justin, next to her, both catching their breath beside each other.

“Damn, that was intense, more than I ever dreamed of” Justin said, wiped out and sweaty

“We definitely should do this more often. You are such an incredible lover” Angela replied.

Justin smiled and kissed her, responding, “I love that idea”

Angela giggled, laying her head on his chest, the sound of his heartbeat relaxing her, to a point that not long after she fell asleep on him, and he fell asleep with her.

THE NEXT MORNING

Justin awoke, heading into the bathroom. He was still naked from the night before, looking in the mirror, the action with Angela putting a smile on his face, a long time fantasy of his finally fulfilled. Angela entered from behind, still wearing her push up bra from the previous evening but nothing else. She placed her hands on his hips, leaning her head on his back, a satisfied smile on her face. Justin turned to face her, kissing her, sweet, plump, cherry lips.

“You look like you’ve got an idea darling” Justin said, observing a naughty look on her face.

“Yes I do,” Angela responded as she grabbed some massage oil, kneeling in front of him, “I felt you shoot last night, now I want to see it. Don’t think I haven’t noticed you staring at my chest all the time” she continued, applying the oil to her hand then wrapping it around his erect manhood.

Justin moaned in pleasure, enjoying the way Angela stroked his large, engorged penis, the two lovers maintaining eye contact. They both could see the passion and desire burning in each other’s eyes like the fire of a thousand suns.

“Oh my…Angela, you’re great at hand jobs too” Justin said under intense breaths

Angela smiled and replied, “I know how bad you want to cum on my chest sweetie…And I really want to see you do it”

She continued pumping his rock hard, throbbing cock, feeling him getting close to exploding, urging him to give in and release his seed.

“Oh shit Angela” Justin moaned staring deep in her adoring, sapphire blue eyes as he erupted hard like a volcano, covering Angela’s chest with a huge load of his hot sperm, leaning against the sink as Angela bit her lip

“Wow babe, you really erupted hard just like last night…and it was pretty damn hot too” Angela said, admiring her glistening, semen glazed chest. “I should probably get cleaned up and dressed” she continued.

Justin agreed but snapped a photo of Angela with his load on her chest first. “Yeah, we both should, I just hope you’re as satisfied as I am”

“Oh hell yes” Angela replied, smiling and blushing, removing her bra as she started the shower.

Justin went to the bedroom to get dressed as Angela showered. Once she finished and got dressed, she saw a text from her friend Cristina, reminding her of a coffee date.

“I’m definitely telling my friend Cristina about you” Angela said to Justin with a smile. “I’m supposed to meet her for coffee, but I’ll definitely be back” she continued grabbing his crotch firmly

“I’m looking forward to it baby” he replied giving Angela a passionate, loving kiss as she headed out the door. “Until next time” he continued

“Until next time” she answered with a smile. Angela then headed off to her coffee date, looking forward to bragging to Cristina about her wild night with a younger man.

Part 2: Metal Chick Threesome

Angela Gossow was having a morning coffee date with her friend, Cristina Scabbia, having just had a wild night with Justin, front man for a metal band she managed and was chomping at the bit to tell her all about it.

Cristina arrived and sat down across from Angela, observing a naughty smirk on her face.

“Damn Angela, I haven’t seen you this happy in awhile” Cristina said.

“Oh my God…I had the wildest night in ages last night” Angela replied.

“Really? I’d love to hear all about it honey” Cristina said.

Angela then proceeded to tell Cristina, “So, as you know, I’ve been managing this band, Reign of Blood for the past two years”

“Oh yeah, the band with all the young pretty guys” Cristina said with a chuckle.

Angela chuckled and continued, “Yes, that one. Anyway, I’ve been really attracted to the lead singer, Justin for awhile, so I went to see him last night” inhaling sharply, biting her lip

Cristina gasped and responded, “You had sex with him, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did” Angela replied with a naughty smile, “he’s always been a sweetheart to me, after all, he had my back throughout my divorce. And, I got to say, he’s pretty well endowed, a mind blowing lover, and shoots really big loads”

“Wow, no wonder you’re in a good mood” Cristina said.

Angela nodded, biting her lip, “It gets me so hot just thinking about what an animal he is in the bedroom” she said.

“Yeah, you’re getting me turned on too” Cristina replied with a naughty smile.

“You want to meet him?” Angela asked.

“Fuck yes, let’s do it. I just want to head home and put on something sexy first” Cristina answered.

“Awesome. I’ll follow you to your house then give you a ride to his place” Angela suggested

“Sounds good” Cristina agreed.

The two left the coffee shop, and headed to Cristina’s house. Once there, Cristina went inside to change, during which Angela called Justin.

“Hey hottie, you doing anything right now” she said over the phone to him

He answered, “No, I’m free, why do you ask?”

“Just going to come by in a bit, I got a surprise for you” Angela said.

Justin smiled, “well, I’ll be showering so I’ll leave the door unlocked for you, in case I can’t get to it in time” he said.

Angela responded, “Sounds great. See you soon”

The call ended as Cristina came out wearing a unique plaid tank top with three belt-like straps at the belly and a leather mini skirt and got in Angela’s car.

“Wow Cristina, you’re prepared” Angela said with a smile.

“Of course, got to look my best for this” Cristina replied.

Angela started the car and headed to Justin’s house.

Meanwhile, Justin was getting prepared for Angela and whatever surprise she had for him and decided to take a shower to get nice and clean for her. Not long after he had gotten in the shower, Angela and Cristina arrived and since Justin was unable to get the door, they just entered as instructed. Angela went down the hall to the bathroom to let Justin know.

Angela opened the door slightly and peeked in, “Hey Justin, just letting you know I’m here with the surprise. I’ll be waiting in the living room for you” she said smiling

“Alright, I’ll be out in a few minutes babe” he replied

After a few minutes, Justin finished his shower, drying off, wrapping the towel around his waist, and then headed to the living room to see what surprise Angela had for him. Once, in the living room, he was amazed to see a stunning, 46 year-old, dark haired, Italian woman with Angela.

“Ummm, who’s this?” Justin asked Angela

“Babe, this is Cristina, the friend of mine I told you about earlier” Angela replied with a chuckle.

“Oh my god, of course.” Justin said laughing

“So, you’re Justin, the one Angela was bragging to me about this morning?” Cristina said to Justin

“Yes I am” Justin answered smiling. He then turned to Angela, “so what’s the surprise?” he asked

“I was thinking we should have a threesome with her, which judging by the fact you came out in nothing but a towel, I’m guessing you’re interested in” Angela replied.

“Well, yeah, look at the outfit she’s wearing, that’s enough to turn on any guy” he said.

A naughty smile crossed both of their faces, as Angela motioned Justin toward them. He approached the two metal beauties, and Angela removed the towel from Justin’s waist, exposing his large, erect penis. Cristina looked at it in amazement.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding Angela, he IS well endowed” Cristina said, unstrapping and opening her top.

“I think you should suck his cock” Angela suggested to Cristina as she went down under Cristina’s skirt.

Aroused, Cristina grabbed Justin’s dick and started sucking, moaning on his hard cock as Angela removed her pants, panties and tank top and licked Cristina’s pussy under her mini skirt, her brown eyes rolling back from the simultaneous pleasure she was experiencing. Justin, reached into Cristina’s open top, massaging her breasts as she sucked him, pumping his cock with her hand.

Justin moaned in pleasure, feeling Cristina’s nipples getting hard and enjoying watching Angela eat out Cristina while Cristina blew him. After a few minutes, Justin wanted to taste Angela, so Cristina stopped sucking and Justin got behind Angela and started licking her pussy as Angela was still licking Cristina’s, turning on Cristina even more.

Angela moaned in Cristina’s pussy due to the pleasure she was getting from having hers licked at the same time. Justin meanwhile, was getting lost in the taste of Angela’s juicy wet pussy, he was gripping her firm ass and tongue fucking Angela so good that Angela could no longer focus on eating out Cristina.

Angela’s head came out from under Cristina’s skirt, looking in her eyes.

“I told you he was an animal at this” Angela said to Cristina under moans of pleasure

“I want to see how he fucks you” Cristina replied, touching herself

Justin rose up, still behind Angela while she was on all fours in front of the couch, sliding his rock hard cock into her tight soaked pussy, holding her hips tight to drive himself deep in his hot German goddess. Both moaned in pleasure, as he pounded her hard, the sounds of her ass slapping his pelvis filling the room. Cristina and Justin made out passionately while he fucked Angela, Cristina turned on by the way he pleasured Angela. She reached down massaging Angela’s clit and Justin’s balls at the same time, making Angela cum hard on his cock, quivering from the intense orgasm she just had.

“Just like last night” Angela thought to herself. Then she said to Cristina, “I think you should have a turn getting fucked by his huge cock”

As Justin pulled out of Angela, Cristina lifted her skirt and got on all fours next to Angela. Justin got behind Cristina, driving his dick into her wet Italian pussy.

“Oh my God Angela, you were right, he really knows how to pleasure a woman” Cristina said through labored breaths of pleasure

Angela instructed Justin, “Fuck her good baby, make her cum like you did to me”

Justin eagerly obliged, gripping Cristina’s hips as he pounded her hard and deep. Angela reached down to massage Cristina’s clit and Justin’s full balls at the same time, like Cristina had done for her earlier, passionately making out with Justin as she did. Cristina came hard too, and like Angela, her body trembled from the intense orgasm.

“I’m getting close Angela” Justin said, feeling himself getting ready to erupt.

“Give us both a facial baby” Angela replied as Justin pulled out of Cristina and stood up, stroking his manhood.

Cristina and Angela both knelt in front of him, making out while awaiting Justin’s seed. He stared in both of their eyes and moaned as he came, blasting a massive load of his hot sperm all over both of their pretty faces and chests. He watched as they licked his semen off each other

“Wow that was hot. You weren’t joking about him having large loads either. We’ll have to do this again sometime” Cristina said, satisfied from the wild threesome

“Definitely. I might know yet another hot metal chick that might want in on this but Justin, you’ll have to save your seed for a whole week” Angela replied as Justin nodded in approval from the fun of his first threesome

Part 3: Metal Chick Scavenger Hunt

A week after Justin had just had his first threesome, he was sitting at home in his boxers when Angela texted him about yet another interested party who was now available.

“I wonder who it could possibly be” Justin texted to her in response

“Well, Cristina told me about Maria Brink. She would’ve been around sooner if not for performing but is available now to have some fun.” Angela replied.

“I know who she is, and I’m game for whatever you three throw at me” Justin said with a smile

“Good man. We’ll be there shortly” Angela told him

ABOUT 1 HOUR LATER…

Angela, Cristina and Maria all arrived at Justin’s house. Justin greeted all three like a proper gentleman; kissing each woman’s hand while staring in their eyes.

Maria was a gorgeous 41 year-old, blonde woman from New York, who had lots of tattoos, long blonde hair, 44 double D breasts, a really pretty smile and was wearing a button up top, with some of the buttons undone and a skirt. Cristina was wearing the same sexy outfit from the threesome the previous week and Angela was in her usual tank top but with booty shorts on

“So, you’re Justin, the well hung, sex animal that Angela and Cristina have told me so much about” Maria said to him

Justin chuckled, “Is that what they’ve been saying about me? But, yeah, I am” he replied

Angela and Cristina snickered at his comment.

Then Angela had an idea:

“I had this idea…It involves you fucking all three of us in different rooms, one at a time and we each get our own load from you” Angela informed Justin

A cocky smirk came across Justin’s face and an erection formed in his boxers, “That does sound fun. You each pick a room to wait in and we’ll have one hell of a time” he suggested

All three agreed. Angela stripped down to a bikini then went to the backyard by the pool, Cristina stayed in the living room with Justin and Maria went into the bathroom.

“Well, Cristina, I guess you’re first” Justin said to her as she smiled eagerly awaiting

Cristina pulled Justin’s boxers down, exposing his erect 8 inch cock, and started sucking him, he moaned in pleasure from the head and the sexy outfit she was wearing. The two made eye contact as Cristina pumped his hard member with her hand as she sucked at a steady pace, reaching down to play with herself as she did so. She moaned on his dick as she rubbed her wet pussy, getting Justin even harder.

After a few minutes, Justin bent her over the couch and slid his rock hard dick into Cristina’s dripping pussy, moaning as he entered. He grabbed her hips, driving himself deep in her tight warmth, making her moan too. He thrusted slow at first, to tease Cristina a bit then gradually picked up the pace. He held Cristina’s long black hair as he pounded her hard, making his balls slap her clit to a point that it drove her wild.

Cristina reached down and massaged her clit and his balls at the same time, driving him wild in return. Her body started to shake as she started cumming hard on his cock, trembling from the intense orgasm she was having.

Cristina looked back at him, “I want you to shoot your load all over my face” she begged him

He continued pounding her until he was getting close, then eagerly obliged her. He pulled his slick cock out and started stroking as Cristina positioned herself squatting in front of him, looking up at him, massaging his balls, begging him to release his seed on her pretty face. He moaned her name as he did just that; he came in what felt like waves, blasting a big load of his man juice all over Cristina’s face. She smiled at him as she tasted his cream off her face, satisfied beyond her wildest dreams.

But Justin, on the other hand, was just getting started. For him, it was one metal babe down, to more to go and he decided that Maria would be next and went to the bathroom...

Maria had been in the bathroom preparing to see what pleasure was in store. Her skirt was off, her shirt unbuttoned, waiting in front of the mirror in anticipation. Suddenly, Justin, snuck in behind her and immediately started licking her pussy while she was leaning over the sink, taking her by surprise but in a good way. Maria was instantly taken by a wave of desire as he tongue fucked her pussy.

“It’s been so long since I’ve had somebody do this to me” Maria said through labored breaths

After a few minutes, she couldn’t take it and came on Justin’s tongue, then immediately turned around and dropped to her knees and started furiously sucking his still rock hard cock. He threw his head back in pleasure, twisting his fingers in her long blonde hair, fucking her mouth as she placed her hands on his hips.

Justin looked down at Maria’s large, exposed breasts, “When I’m done with you, you’re going to have a big load glazing those tits” he said through intense breaths

Maria stopped sucking him, and replied, “If you fuck me, you can cum wherever you want” standing up and bending over the sink.

He slid his throbbing member into her soaked pussy, watching her face in the mirror as he began thrusting in and out.

He gripped her wide hips, driving himself deep in Maria’s tight wetness, the two watching themselves in the mirror driving them wild with pleasure. Justin reached down, massaging Maria’s clit, as he continued pounding her, watching her big breasts bounce in the mirror. It drove Maria wild to a point where she came so hard on his cock, that she nearly lost her balance. Justin caught her and pulled his cock out, she laid down on the bathroom floor from being spaghetti-legged from the euphoric orgasm she just had. Justin got on top, straddling her chest, sliding his slick cock between Maria’s tits. She smiled and held them together for him, the two maintain eye contact as Justin thrust in and out between her cleavage.

They both moaned in pleasure as Justin felt himself getting closer. He could no longer hold in his seed as he stood up, stroking himself as Maria knelt in front of him, holding her large breasts together and looking up at him as if needy, begging him to release his load on her breasts. He eagerly obliged her, and stared deep in her eyes as he came hard, blasting his large sperm load all over Maria’s huge, firm boobs. Maria looked at him with a satisfied smile as she licked his man cream off her tits as Justin watched then went to his last...

Angela was laying in a lawn chair by Justin’s backyard pool, sunbathing in a bikini. Justin, saving his favorite babe for last, came out, naked, and still rock hard, despite having fucked two others before this. He grabbed some lotion and started applying it to Angela’s fit body.

Angela looked at him, smiling, “saving the best for last huh?” she said

“Oh yes my goddess” he replied

She smiled and bit her lip as she saw his hard on. Then Angela started running her tongue all over his erect penis, slowly, teasing him. He enjoyed being teased a bit, especially since his beloved goddess was the one doing it. Then Angela took him into her eager mouth. He moaned, holding her long, angelic blonde hair in his hand, enjoying the sight of her plump cherry lips wrapped tightly around his man meat and the constant eye contact they maintained. He reached into her bikini bottoms and massaged her smooth, wet pussy, teasing her as she had done to him. Eventually, Angela couldn’t take much more.

She stopped sucking him and demanded he fuck her. With a smile, he eagerly obliged, getting on top of her, pulling her bikini bottoms aside as he spread her legs and slid his erect cock into her. He leaned down kissing her passionately as he thrust in and out of her. She reached down, furiously massaging her clit as she was taking his young stiff cock. Justin massaged Angela’s perky breasts as he fucked her, also licking her nipples to tease her more. Angela could no longer hold in her orgasm as she came real hard on his cock, trembling from the pleasure. Justin stared deep in Angela’s sapphire blue eyes as if he were claiming her soul along with her German cougar pussy as he continued pounding her, holding her hips to drive himself deep, making his balls slap her fit ass. Angela leaned up a bit, enough to kiss Justin passionately, her lips driving him to a point where he couldn’t stave off his release.

He returned her passionate kisses with his own, releasing his hot sperm into Angela’s pussy as their lips were still locked together. His release shooting out so hard that he nearly collapsed on Angela.

But he wasn’t done with his goddess yet…

“I still want you Angela…I want…I want that ass” Justin said through labored breaths

“Yes…take my ass Justin” Angela replied, turning over on her stomach for him.

Shocked that she actually wanted his big dick up her tight, fit booty, Justin grabbed the oil and put some around Angela’s butt hole and on his hard throbbing dick. He then, slowly entered his beloved goddess’ tight ass, holding her hips for leverage to get it all the way in. Angela moaned load, placing her hands on her ass cheeks, looking back at him, biting her lips with a needy look on her face.

“Ohhh fuck Angela, such a tight fit” Justin remarked as he started thrusting in and out of her ass slowly

“Mmmm Justin, you’re the first I’ve allowed to fuck my ass” Angela replied, pushing back to meet him thrust for thrust

Justin held onto Angela’s trim hips tight, his eyes rolling back from the pleasure of his erect dick being deep in Angela’s ass. He gradually picked up the pace, pounding her ass harder, the sounds of their bodies slapping together and aura of intense, sweaty, backyard sex permeating the air. Maria and Cristina were standing nearby, watching in amazement at Angela finally getting anal for the first time. Angela was playing with her pussy as Justin slammed his dick in and out of her ass repeatedly, loud moans from the two filling the air.

“Oooooh fuck Justin, you’re going to make me cum again” Angela said through whimpers

“Fuck yes, cum for me again my sexy goddess” Justin begged smacking her ass

“I love when you call me that” she replied as she came hard a second time, her body being sent into convulsions from the intense orgasms she was receiving

She begged Justin to let her taste his seed. He gladly allowed it, pulling his cock out of her sore, oiled ass and standing beside her eager mouth, stroking his dick. Angela stared in his eyes, needier than ever, with her mouth open and tongue out and resting against the tip of his cock. Justin stared back in Angela’s loving, ocean blue eyes as he came hard a second time with her, releasing his seed onto her tongue and into her mouth. Angela swallowed every last drop of his warm semen, then the two kissed.

“Not bad getting ass fucked for the first time at 44” Angela remarked, with a satisfied smile

“I can’t believe I came four times today, twice with you and once each with Cristina and Maria” he said amazed at how he was finally able to release a week’s worth of semen with three of the hottest babes in metal.

All four of them went to sit down on the couch, wore out but satisfied from all the fun they just had.

The following users thanked this post: Sky

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA