Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Carrie Underwoods Anal Submission  (Read 477 times)

TexSex

Carrie Underwoods Anal Submission
« on: November 12, 2023, 10:46:03 PM »
Being the editor and owner of Music Beat Magazine definitely has its perks! With circulation in the millions, it is the most influential magazine in the music business. It is also very rewarding in that I get to interview any music personality I want and I get to put $10 million in the bank per issue, so thats not bad either.

People are drawn to my magazine because of its unique perspective. I get the other side of the artist. I take bad boys and bring out their softer side, I take good guys and girls and bring out their bad side. Artists flock to the magazine because it can break molds and of course put them in front of millions of readers, too.

I was waiting on my next appointment with anticipation. This is a gorgeous woman with the sexiest legs in the business. Carrie Underwood has a pristine reputation in the industry. It doesn't hurt that she sings like an angel but she is thought of as almost a prude. Maybe it is her girl next door looks or the fact that she never reveals too much skin. Whatever it is, she wants to break that image and turned to Music Beat for that.

My secretary knocked on the door and ushered her into my office. I involuntarily took in what she was wearing. She wore a white tank top with a picture of the american flag on it and short blue jean shorts that showed every inch of her gorgeous legs. She added a pair of brown cowboy boots to top off the ensemble. This girl could wear a potatoe sack and make it look sexy!

We exchanged pleasantries and I asked her to sit in a chair in front of my desk while I perched myself on the edge of my desk directly in front of her. I explained my idea for the spread. It would involve totally breaking her image. It would be a nude shoot with her arms and guitars strategically placed. I showed her a mock up board and she smiled the whole time. She loved the idea and we planned the shoot and the interview date and time.

With her still smiling, I said, "Carrie, I have to say you are a gorgeous woman. I have had a crush on you for a while."

"Thats sweet. Thank you."

"If I wanted to take our relationship to a ….different level. How much would that cost me?"

"I dont understand" she said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yes you do" I smiled at her. "Lets just say a million dollars. What would you do for me for a million dollars?" She stared at me and the realization of what I was asking set in.

"I wouldn't give you a blow job for a million dollars!" She stood and turned away to walk out and I said, "ok. 5 million." She stopped dead in her tracks. She turned to face me and. i said, "$5 million cash. No questions and I don't care if you don't report it on your taxes."

"That would get you a blow job." She made no attempt to move towards me.

"Alright then. I have the cash here now. One blow job and it's yours."  She walked to me with a smirk on her face. "For that much money I will suck you dry and swallow."

"Sounds good to me." I put my hands on her incredible legs and caressed them as she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my slacks and reached in to free my dick from my underwear. She grabbed it, pulled it out in the open and gawked at my 11" cock.

"My word," she said. "I should be paying you for this." She looked in my eyes. "Just a blow job. I'm not a slut."

"Sure." She knelt in front of me and stared directly into my eyes as she kissed my head, licked the length of my hardening member then she smiled at me before swallowing half of my shaft in one gulp. I was lost in her blue eyes as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Can I at least see your tits", I asked.  Without a word she whipped off her tank top and, without a bra, her small but beautiful breasts were on display. I couldn't resist a quick feel of those tasty tits! They were very warm and soft. Her nipples stiffened to my touch. She kept sucking my dick and I could feel that tingling in my balls that told me this was almost over. I pulled away from her and she knelt there confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing darling. Can I talk you into full on sex?" She frowned.

"I said a blow job nothing more."

"Well, what if I told you something that just might change your mind?"

"That's not…"

"You see that up there in the vent?" She nervously looked and saw it.

"Is that a camera?"

"Yes. And it just caught you taking $5 million for a bj."

"You gotta get rid of that? Why did you do it?"

"Why? I have all that cash in here. Its protection. But anyway, there is one way that tape can be destroyed."

"Let me guess. You want to fuck me?"

"You got it baby! Plus you get to keep the 5 mil. So is it a deal?"

She didn't say a word. She just unfastened her shorts and slid them to the floor. She wasnt wearing panties either. Her completely bald mound looked delicious so I had to eat it. I had her lie back on the desk and I knelt between her succulent thighs. I placed her feet on my shoulders and spread her legs giving me total access to her muff. I spread her lips apart and gently tongued her clit. Moisture quickly lubricated her entire pussy. She was writhing with pleasure as I worked faster and faster on her swollen clit. I stuck two fingers inside her now drenched pussy and she moaned. I was finger fucking her and tonguing her button when she wrapped her thighs around my head and pulled me firmly into her twat.

"Oh my goodness...that..feels...amazing!" She didn't talk, or breathe, for a minute and her back arched as she climaxed right there on my desk. When she caught her breath she growled, "I want that gorgeous cock of yours right now!" Who was I to argue.

I stood between her wide spread legs and she took hold of my throbbing member and guided it to the opening of her vagina. I pushed gently as the head of my dick dissappeared and she moaned her approval. I held her slim hips and eased myself in to her inch by delicious inch. Her pussy seemed to squeeze me as I inserted into her. Her warm, soft, dripping wet snatch felt like absolute heaven. Apparently, she thought so too as her eyes closed and she moaned like crazy until I was fully inside her. She opened her eyes and stared into mine.

"Ive never had a cock this big in me before!" By the feel of her pussy I believed her.

"You ain't felt nothing yet!" I eased my rock hard member out of her twat then back in. She moaned the whole way. I grabbed hold of her tits and kneaded them gently as I picked up the pace of my penetration. Before long, I was slamming my prick into her and she was moaning so loud I'm surprised the neighbors did not complain. The woman could ride a dick and that was making me hot. Before I lost control, I pulled out of that breathtaking cunt of hers. Before she could say anything, I flipped her over so she was standing and bent over my desk. What I really wanted was looking me in the face.

If you think her legs are perfect, and they are, you ought to see that ass of hers. I had to have that. First, I slipped back into her pussy and started pounding her hard and fast. She was screaming in absolute pleasure and I knew the moment she came. She quit screaming, her back arched, her pussy tightened around my shaft and soaked it with her juices. I gave her a minute to catch her breath then I said, "its my turn now."

I grabbed a bottle of oil ?i keep for occasions such as this one and I dripped a good amount on my cock and her beautiful pink asshole. "Oh, I can't take you in there. I've never done that before."

"Well, luckily for you, I know what Im doing and Ill be gentle." I placed her feet on my shoulders and spread her legs to give me the best view.  I slid my oil soaked thumb into her asshole and she closed her eyes and moaned with anticipation. I slid two fingers into her wet pussy and she ground her hips against me as I pumped both her holes.  I coldnt take it any longer and had to take that anal cherry of hers.

I positioned the head of my dick at her hole and she stared into my eyes.  I eased the head in then very slowly slid the rest of the way into her ass.  She didnt whimper, didnt cry, just looked into my eyes and bit her lip as I slowly entered her.  She was moaning again and she squeezed her tits as I finally was fully inserted into her mouthwatering butt.  It was super tight around my cock andcas I started slowly sliding in and out of her, it began loosening just a touch.  I slid two fingers back into her snatch and she was screaming in a mindblowing orgasm in no time.

Her otgasm was turning me on and I started pounding away at her beautiful ass.  Her tits jiggled with each penetration.  She started screamng, "Come in my ass!  Fucking fikl me up!"  I didnt need much encouragement.  The feeling of going balls deep in that gorgeous ass was so intense that it didnt take long before I grabbed her hips and thrust my member all the way in her.  It was my turn to moan as I sprayed a huge load of cum into her quivering body.  Wave after wave of climax shook me as I indeed filled her up.  I eased out of her ass and watched as a big drip of cum slipped out of her ass and onto the floor.

We dressed and she actually hugged me before she left.  "Ill be back" she whispered as she gently kissed me then walked out the door.  The world will never see those videos.  In fact noone will.  I was never recording.  I giggled to myself when I thought what I just got away with.  If it worked once, maybe it would work again.

I pushed the speaker button on my phone and said, "Stacy, get Ariana Grandes people on the phone.  Tell them I have something I can help her image with.  See if they can get me some time with her next week."

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA