Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)  (Read 160123 times)

thenewcomer

Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 24 Posted 08/23]
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2019, 03:09:33 AM »
Great work, my friend. Love the idea of Taylor working on her projects. I’ve explored this as well as you’ll see. She’s so good for inspiration and you are great at drawing from it.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MiamiLyfe

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 24 Posted 08/23]
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2019, 01:52:29 PM »
Another spectacular chapter that fits the new albums so well.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 25 With Hailee Steinfeld Posted 09/17]
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2019, 05:16:42 PM »
Disclaimer:This a work of fiction.  It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twenty-Five: Should’ve Said No
Starring Hailee Steinfeld
Featuring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Anal, ATM, Oral, Swallow

“YES!  OH YES BABY!  FUCK ME!  YEAH!  YEAH!  FUCK MMMEEEEE!!!”  Taylor screamed, her body and face pressed hard into the bedsheets.

Cole’s sweat-drenched muscular body was on top of her, slamming into her with every ounce of lust-crazed strength he could muster.  Propped up by his arms, the sheets were balled in his fists as he rammed her pronebone form.  Every sweaty ball-slapping pelvic thrust inched her further up the bed until her hands were splayed wide against the headboard just to prevent a concussion.  Just about ready to blow, he pushed through to get her off too.  Her ass, rippling with the force of his thrusts, presented itself for a hearty smack.  He followed it with another.  And another.  Whacking those jiggling cheeks like the beat of a drum.   

“OHHHHH!!!  THAT’S IT BABE!!!  I’M CUMMING!!!  COLE!!  I’M CUMMING!!!  C-C-CUUUMINNGG!!”

Screaming like a banshee, she bit down on a pillow as her body jolted, limbs flying every which way.  The velvet sleeve undulated around his member, as powerful orgasmic waves rocked her, smashing every fiber of her being with sexual gratification.  Her climax subsiding, he released his pent-up breath and wrenched his prick from her still twitching snatch.  Fisting his prick, he gave it a single stroke from tip to base.  It sprayed like a firehose.  The drenched shiny fuckstick fired sizzling fat ropes of cum far across Taylor’s back.  More stroking.  Cum splatting across her flawless skin until she was covered from ass to shoulder blade with thick, white streaks.  Squeezing the crown, he spurted out final glob right into her buttcrack.  The singular sticky sphere of man gloo slid down between those peachy globes, coming to rest right atop her butthole.  Beating out the last remaining dribbles against an already painted asscheek, he fell forward onto the bed.  Breathless, sweaty and heaving, they were both exhausted after a lengthy session of fornication.  Flipping her blonde mane back off her face, she looked at him dazedly.

“That was just what I needed.  Things have been so hectic since Lover came out.”

“Don’t I know it.  And you know, whatever you need, I’m here.”

Smiling, she replied, “Thanks darling, but I want to make sure you’re taken care of too.”

“After that?  I don’t want to do anything but lay here with you for a while…” He said, closing his eyes.

Several minutes went by before sufficient feeling returned to Taylor’s legs and she felt she could stand.  Cole tried to wipe up the congealing cum with a tissue, but only served to smear it further into her soft skin.  Looking like a newborn foal, she made her way to the bathroom and after cleaning up, flopped down on the bed.  Automatically wrapping an arm around her, she snuggled up next to him.  The silence stretched, unbroken for a long time until Taylor spoke.

“I was just thinking about the VMA’s after party.”

“Hell of a shindig…”

“The after after party was fun too.  We must have fucked until the sun came up.  Couldn’t walk straight the next day.” 

“You know how I get after watching you perform…”  He murmured, nearly asleep.

“You’ve been to a lot of my parties over the years.  A lot them spent with me.”

“Mhmm-hmm.”

“Did you ever go home with anyone else?”

He opened his sleepy eyes, looking down at her nestled in the crook of his arm.  “Huh?” 

“What I mean is… look, you’re gorgeous and my friends, let’s be honest, are also gorgeous.  They’re also a horny bunch.  Did you ever…you know?  Take one to bed?”

Leaving the warmth of his embrace, she sat up on the bed, hugging her knees tightly.  Breasts squashed against them, that normally would have been enough to distract him, but not today.

“Let me get this straight.  You’re asking if I have fucked any of your friends?  I’m confused because, we,” he pointed to himself then to her, “have fucked a whole bunch of them!  Remember that orgy a couple of months back?”

“That’s different.  We,” she pointed to herself and then to him, “as a couple decided to do that.  I’m asking before we were together.”  Taylor asked, her tone level but her eyes watching him carefully.

Cole reflected on the many parties he had attended over the years hosted by one Ms. Taylor Swift.  They were some of the best nights of his life.  Stolen moments snatched from their hectic and crazy lives.  Wonderful.  Lustful.  Sensual.  Downright dirty.  Then there were the other nights.  Those when he went to bed alone.  Lonely.  Wanting.  Yearning for something more than a one-night stand.  Her friends were gorgeous, but he’d never wanted to jeopardize whatever their relationship was over all those years.  Sleeping with her friends had always seemed a surefire way to screw that up.  All but that one night.  Chewing on the words as he considered what to say, he knew he had to be honest.  He would never lie to her. 

“One time.  Yes.”  He admitted softly.  Looking hurt, her blue eyes grew wide and she hugged her knees tighter.  “Swift, what does it matter?  One time, years ago?  Where is this even coming from?  I love you.  I have for my damn whole life.”

“Who was it?”

“You really want to know?”

“Yes, because you were supposed to be off limits!”  She yelled out the last words.

“Off limits?  What does that mean?”

Now it was Taylor’s turn to consider the truth.  “…I made it clear that I didn’t want any friend of mine sleeping with you.”

“Even though we weren’t together?”  He asked, anger now rising in his voice.

“Yes…” She whispered, looking sadly at him.

“Not that I ever would have, because I was too in love with you to ever screw up the slightest of chances that we would ever end up together, but you are telling me, that if I had wanted to, I would have struck out every time?”

“Well, evidently not!”

The situation was beginning to unravel.  Cole stood up, pulling on some shorts.  “That’s fucked Swift.  If you couldn’t have me, then no one could?  Even when you were off with all those other guys?  You wanted me as your safety net?  Your backup?  Just in case you wanted a quick booty call, but nothing more?”

“No!  It wasn’t like that.  Besides, you’re the one who just admitted to banging someone else!”

“WE DO THAT ALL THE TIME!”  Cole yelled in frustration.  “But, yea one time, I left with Hailee Steinfeld and I fucked her until she was walking funny the next day.  Is that what you wanted to hear?  Is it?”

There were tears in Taylor’s eyes, but her hackles were raised.  She spat out a hurtful retort.  Cole responded in kind and the argument only spiraled further out of control, other arguments and fights bleeding over into this one.  It ended with him storming out of the room, slamming the door and sending all three cats scrambling, hissing and spitting at him.  Retreating to one of the guest’s rooms, he slammed that door too and laid down on the bed.  His was head pounding.  Punching a pillow several times, he swore in frustration.  Rubbing his eyes, he thought long and hard about that night, picturing the events clearly in his mind.

I was sipping an old fashioned, surveying the party going on around me.  I was in LA on business.  The young, hotshot upstart at my marketing firm on his first solo pitch.  It just so happened my trip coincided with the VMA’s.  And an award show, meant a party at Taylor’s afterwards.  I had grown accustomed to spending these nights with Taylor, getting up to who knows what.  She had been single for so long now, and with both of us living in New York City, our trysts had become more frequent than ever.  But that was over now.  This time she was draped all over her boyfriend, Adam Wiles, better known by his DJ pseudonym, Calvin Harris.  It started out cute enough, but as the night dragged on and with the liquor flowing like water, their PDA had become too much for me to handle.  Now they were nowhere to be found, disappeared to some quieter corner of the house no doubt.  What might they be doing?  I did my best to push that from my mind.  She seemed happy, and I was happy for her.  At least that’s the lie I sold myself.

Still, even in her absence, the party was going strong with the squad out in full force.  In fact, she had attended the awards show with her entourage in tow.  Now they were all here.  Stunningly beautiful models, singers and actresses as far as the eye could see.  I tried not to sulk and took another sip, feeling the whiskey burn as it trailed down my throat.  Deciding on some fresh air, I turned to head outside and immediately bumped into someone. 

“Shit!  So sorry!”  I said, stopping dead and staring right into the beautiful rounded face of Hailee Steinfeld, resplendent in a flowy white outfit.

“No worries!”  She said cheerily. “Have we met before?  If we have, sorry!  If not, I’m Hailee.  Hailee Steinfeld.”

Of course, I already knew that, but instead of saying that, I extended my hand and said, “Can’t say I’ve had the pleasure.  Cole Stephens.”

Shaking it, I noted her firm grip as her eyes widened.  Squinting, she surveyed my face up and down.  “Ohhhh, your Cole?  The Cole?”

“I suppose.  Unless there is another Cole Stephens I don’t know about.”

“Taylor’s Cole.”

There was a twinge in my chest.  I wasn’t her Cole.  Clearly, from the display tonight, but I didn’t want to be rude.  “Yep, that’s me.”

Her warm hazel eyes left my face, trailing down my form fitting suit.  They lingered at the crotch of my slacks before quickly popping back up.  Color flooded her cheeks as she cleared her throat, clearly embarrassedly.  “Err, Taylor brags about you a lot.”

My eyebrows rose in genuine surprise.  I was always tight lipped about our fuck buddy situation, but perhaps she didn’t need to use the same discretion.  After all, I wasn’t famous.  “Oh, really?  What has she said?  Only good things only I hope.”

Hailee gave a short, playful laugh.  “Very good things.  Very good things indeed.  She said, you’re well endowed…with good character.”  Smirking at first, her expression rapidly turned to one of horror.  “Oh god.  I can’t believe I just said that.  Sorry, I thought it’d be funny.”

My face was as still as stone, before it broke into a kind smile.  “It was.”  I said, giving a hearty genuine chuckle. 

Hailee eyed me up and down once more.  “You are very cute though.” 

“So are you.”  I quipped back.  A sly grin formed on her face.  “Can I get you another drink?”

“You could…if I was old enough.”

I choked, nearly doing a spit take.  “Ummm, how old are you?”

Grinning, she said, “It’s not polite to ask a lady that question.  But…I’m 19…and I’ll take a Moscow mule.”

Nodding, I scurried off to the bar.  When I returned she was sitting on an empty couch.  Patting the cushion next to her, I sat down and presented her with the beverage.  We chatted, flirted even.  Before long, her hand was lightly squeezing my thigh.  Licking, her very full, plump lips, she opened her mouth, seemingly nervous.

“So, the party is winding down…do you want to continue this conversation at my place?  Maybe have a nightcap?”

I looked at her.  I wanted to say yes.  Absolutely.  Of course.  But there was a part of me that held back.  It was that same part that was wondering where Taylor had vanished too. 

“I don’t think so, Hailee.  I’ve got a flight to catch in the morning and…”

She looked down, embarrassed and stammered, “Oh.  Of course.  I understand.”

To cover the awkward exchange, I excused myself to the bathroom.  Making a hurried retreat, I took care of business and exited to hear something coming from down the hall.  Curiosity getting the better of me, I walked closer to the only ajar door.  Approaching, it became clear that two people going at it.  Hard.  Stopping just outside, I decided on just a quick peek.  You never knew what you were going to see at one of Taylor’s parties.  Peering through the crack in the door made my stomach turn and heart sink.

Taylor had her legs high up in the air, naked apart from her heels, shrieking loudly as her boyfriend jackhammered into her.  From my position I could see his ass pumping like a piston as he fucked her. 

“YES!  OH YES!  THAT’S IT!”  She screamed, her voice impossibly high-pitched.  “HARDER!  FUCK ME HARDER BABE!  MAKE ME CUM!  PLEASE!”

“What do I get if I make you cum?”  Adam asked, a hard edge to his voice.

“ANYTHING YOU WANT!  YOU CAN FUCK MY ASS!  PLEASE JUST MAKE ME CUM!”

“Deal.”  He said, the satisfaction in voice evident even from here.

I stepped back from the door, room spinning around me.  I hurried down the hall, away from the cries of pleasure.  I felt sick.  The image was burned in my brain, there every time I blinked.  We weren’t together.  We had never been together.  We would never be together.  I nearly rolled over Hailee in my effort to escape the party.

“Oh god.  I’m so sorry.”  I said, pausing to look at her.  “Hailee.  I’ve got to stop running into you like this.”  Her offer fought its way into my brain.  Taylor’s screams of ecstasy still echoed in my ears.  “You know what?  Fuck my flight.  Is that nightcap offer still good?”

Her apartment was luxurious.  Upscale.  It was decorated with the trappings of a true California girl.  It wasn’t as swanky, or reclusive as Taylor’s many real estate holdings.  But still very nice.  Entering her bedroom, it proved to be a bit of a mess.  Clothes strewn on the floor, discarded wrappers, and makeup cluttering every available surface.  You know, the usual kind of lived in clutter.

“Sorry.”  Hailee said, hurrying forward and doing her best to quickly tidy up.  “Didn’t expect anyone but me to be seeing this room tonight.”

I pulled her back towards me until only an inch separated us.  With her heels on, I was still an inch or two taller than her, so her head slightly tilted upwards as she looked at me with round hazel eyes.

“I don’t care about any of that.”  I said, and kissed her. 

Her pink lips were so soft against mine and she responded immediately, placing a well-manicured hand on the back of my head as her tongue wormed its way inside.  The kissing intensified as my hands groped her lithe body.  Lingering at her perky breasts, barely contained beneath the thin silky smooth fabric of her ivory getup, they slid lower to her hips.  Pulling her closer, our lips locked, my cock was like iron, digging into her waist.  My mischievous hands slipped even lower, rubbing over the snow-colored folds to feel the supple curve of her ass, completely bare apart from the thinnest of G-strings flossing between both cheeks.  Then they slid back upwards, along her spine until they reached the base of her neck.  With the slightest of tugs, I pulled downwards on the golden collar she wore.  Taking the hint and slowly descending to her knees, her dainty and delicate hands scrabbled at my belt. 

“Lemme see that cock that Taylor talks so much about.”  Hailee said, discarding the top half of her outfit, revealing a lacy white bra underneath.

Removing my jacket, I began to unbutton my shirt as my belt came off and my trousers were pulled down around my ankles.  Kneeling in front of me, she framed the outline of my hard member and then slowly, as if revealing a very special present, she lowered the waistband of my boxer briefs.  Her eyes grew wider and wider as every inch was revealed.  One final tug on the waistband and the tip came free, springing forward.  It came within a centimeter of smacking her in the face.  Instead she just stared at it slack-jawed. 

“Damn.  Taylor was not exaggerating.”

“Glad to see I live up to expectations.”  I said, unable to help the grin spreading across my face.

“I’ve got a few other expectations for tonight, but so far, so good.”  She said with a girlish giggle.

Already her full pillowy lips were puckered, a mere inch away from the trembling, throbbing knob.  Winking at me, she kissed the tip ever so gently before those incredible dick-sucking lips engulfed head.  Tongue teasing the winking eyehole, she stared up at me, feigning innocence with those big brownish beauties.  Groans escaped from me as more and more disappeared from sight.  Lips like heavenly cushions, they slid along the pulsating shaft.  Pressed tight together, not a single strand of saliva escaped as her dark-haired head bobbed back and forth.  Every bob saw her working closer and closer towards the base.  Hands reached up to tuck stray strands of raven colored locks behind her ears.  Gurgling as went, she tried to take all of me but had to stop an inch or two short, releasing me with a small cough. 

“So close.”  She said, a look of determination as her thick, full eyebrows knit together.

I couldn’t even reply with a snappy quip before she took back into her mouth, gliding along the shaft with slow precision.  This time she made it to the base.  Her fantastic full lips pressed against my groin as I groaned loudly.  Holding me there for only a moment, she pulled back, several strands of saliva still clinging to her lips.

“So, tell me.  Who sucks dick better, me or Taylor?”

“Ah, everyone is different…and it depends.  Are you done yet?”

“Not even close.”

Diving back in she took me down the base again, quicker this time, vibrating my quivering cockhead with deep-throated moans of esophageal appreciation.  Tongue tickling the veiny underbelly, the shaft rested upon her well-cushioned lips.  Wet, squelching noises sounded as she started to move, impaling her face upon my dick with ever increasing frenzied movements.  One hand was down the front of her billowy pantaloons, clearly playing with herself as my cock slid in and out of her warm, wet mouth hole.  The other was gripped on my thigh for balance. 

“Ohhhhh damn…”  I moaned out loud, Hailee’s eyes fixed unblinkingly upon me.

Releasing with me with a *POP* she smirked, fingers curling around the spit soaked shaft.  “That was the reaction I was hoping for.” 

Rising from her kneeling position, I wrapped my arms around, kissing her spit wet lips before picking her up and tossing her onto the bed.  Quickly shimmering out of the rest of her outfit, I spotted her matching white lace panties.  Soaked through and giving be a perfect preview of her lady lips.  Climbing onto the bed and on top of her, our mouths pressed together, tongues flailing wildly as I scrambled to remove her undergarments.  Her bra came off just as I yanked her panties down, catching them around the golden heels she still had on.  My cock jabbed her wildly as we rolled around atop the sheets. 

“Get inside me!”  Hailee gasped out, my lips glued to her neck.

Guiding my throbbing shaft between her smooth pale thighs, I pressed against her dripping wet honeypot.  With a heavy grunt I pushed inside, splitting her velvety folds in two as she gave a loud gasp.  Quickly filling her up, I reveled at the feeling of her tight hot cunt.  Then I began to thrust, drilling into her as I quickly built up speed.  Every thrust was accompanied with an appropriate moan from Hailee.  Her long smooth legs wrapped around, urging me to go deeper and faster.  I complied.       

Yet, even as I humped Hailee, pushing her deep into the mattress, I couldn’t help but wonder what Taylor might be doing at this very moment.  Probably on all fours getting railed from behind by her boyfriend.  Greedily pounding her ass after making her cum.  Or maybe they had already finished.  Her face flashed before his closed eyes, an ungodly amount of jizz dripping from her angelic features, sucking down a cock freshly pulled from her puckered butthole.  Letting out a roar of frustration, I pounded Hailee even harder.  Grabbing hold of both of her arms, I slammed them against the sheets above her head, holding them in place.

My muscular figure towered over her, she looked at me with those warm chocolate eyes, biting down on her lower lip.  Letting loose another roar, I rammed into like a fiend.  Focusing on her unblinking stare, I watched her face contort with pleasure as I drilled her good and hard.  My grip still on her arms was vicelike, my cock harder than steel as it plunged in and out of her pussy.  Her legs unwrapped from around me, giving total freedom of movement to slam every fat girthy inch into her with wild abandon.

“Oh fuck!  Yes!  Fuck me!  Fuck!  Fuck!  FUCK!”  Hailee said, stretching her legs skywards.

Releasing her arms, I grabbed hold of each smooth calf and placing one on each shoulder.  Her heels clicked together behind my head as my frenzied thrusting continued.  Leaning forward, she suddenly felt her pussy stretching as my stiff fleshpole banged right into her g-spot.

“S-S-S-H-H-ITTT COLE!  Oh my god!  Right there!  Fuck yea!”  Suddenly, I felt her snatch tighten around me as her raspy screams reached an even higher pitch.  “GOD!  GONNA CUM!  KEEP GOING!”

Leaning forward, her legs stretched even further as I pummeled her pussy for all it was worth.  Her eyes crossed, before they rolled into the back of her head.  Her fists balled up the sheets of the bed, and her mouth formed wordless sounds before she screamed out my name.

“COLE!  COLE!  C-C-C-COOOOOLLLLEEE!!!

Her snug cunt closed even tighter as the orgasm racked her body.  Guttural, animalistic noises emanated from deep in her throat.  Her supple frame trembled and her legs squeezed tight around my neck as she climaxed spectacularly.  And truth be told, I wasn’t far behind as I kept up my frantic furious fucking. 

“Hailee.  Need.  To.  Cum.”  I grunted out, unable to hold out any longer.

“Mhmmm, cum here!”  She said, licking her lips sensuously and uncrossing her eyes as I extracted myself from her and she spun around, flopping down onto her stomach.

Cock wet and shining, it throbbed as her lips wrapped back around the meaty fuckstick.  Her head quickly bobbed along the shaft as I threw my head back, groaning louder and louder as I swelled inside her talented mouth before a pent-up torrent of thick creamy virile cum burst forth.  Hailee’s eyes went wide and she moaned appreciatively as her mouth flooded was with hot sperm, cheeks bulging as she continued sucking like a vacuum.  Spasm after spasm, my cock fired out sticky jism until it was spent, relaxing with her lips still pressed tight around me.  Releasing me, my dick fell from betwixt her lips, and she smiled up at me.  Opening wide, she revealed the thick pool of semen held there.  Her pink tongue swirled around the virile mixture.  Leaning her head back, she gave a gargle, bubbling the goopy soup of seed before closing her mouth and gulping the whole thing down in one big swallow with the biggest grin of her face.   

Smacking her lips appreciatively, she said, “So much and so good.  If I were Taylor, you’d be giving that up every day!  A perfect not-so-little protein snack.”

Shrugging noncommittally, I fell onto the bed and closed my eyes.  Taylor’s cum covered face still appeared there.  I felt Hailee get up and make her way to the bathroom.  Busing herself, it was several minutes before she ventured back out. 

“Oh my.”  I heard her exclaim. 

I quickly opened my eyes.  “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing!  Nothing at all!  It’s just...you’re…you’re still kind of hard is all.”

“Ummmm…”  I said, hurriedly sitting upright.  I’d been lost in a fantasy of a different version of this night.  One spent with Taylor. 

“Do…do you want go again?”  Hailee asked, having the decency to look embarrassed.

“Hell yea.”  I said with a grin.

Hailee moved onto the bed, now completely naked, the trappings of her award show outfit now fully discarded.  “Taylor said you weren’t a one and done kind of guy.”  She pointed towards my member, getting even harder as the conversation dragged on.  “And clearly she wasn’t lying.” 

“What did she tell you about my pussy eating skills?”  I said before gently grabbing her and tossing her flat on her back.

Spreading her legs, the singular landing strip of dark hair above her pink pussy lips gave me the perfect target as my tongue pressed against her glistening velvety folds.

“She said you’re better than Karlie!”  Hailee called out, her voice high-pitched and breathy, already squirming from the sensation.

I tickled her stiff clit with the tip of my tongue, my lips running along hers.  Our eyes locked onto one another, digging in deeper, stretching my tongue as far as it could inside.  Hailee watched me with the hungriest of expressions as I licked, lapped, sucked and slurped every bit of labia I could get my mouth on.  Hailee tasted different than Taylor.  Not better or worse.  Just different.  Try as I might, I just couldn’t get her out of my head.  My arms wrapped around her thighs, lifting her up slightly as I closed my eyes, all my efforts focused on eating out the California girl.  Hailee moaned and cooed, but I needed more.  We both needed more.     

“Come here.”  I said, prying my lips away from her pussy.  “Turn around on all fours and get ready for round two.”

“Doggystyle.  I like it!”  Hailee said with a giggle and assumed the position.

Getting on my knees, she presented her ass for me.  I took a moment to admire it.  Not enormous, but damn if it wasn’t nice.  A plump bubble butt with a fantastic curve and tight enough to bounce a quarter off of.  Grabbing a handful of each cheek, I lined up my prick with her dripping twat and thrusted. 

“Ffffuuuccckkk!”  Hailee squealed as I stuffed her full again, sheathing myself to the hilt.

No time was wasted as I quickly built up speed, using her hips like handlebars.  Before long, the sweaty clap of pelvis-on-pelvis echoed around the messy bedroom.  Each frenzied thrust of my hips sent my balls slapping against her clit, coming away wet with arousal.  Every so often her head turned to stare at me, biting down on her lip in-between moans as her eyes rolled every which way.  Her once sleek and shiny dark brown hair was a mess.  The very definition of bed head.  A deep, throaty guttural growl escaped from me and I drilled her even harder, desperate to get the images of Taylor out of my head.

Prying those pert buttcheeks apart once more, the tips of my fingers ever so lightly tease across the rounded entrance to her backdoor.  It elicited a shudder that reverberated throughout her entire body, one so strong that made me slow down.

“Mhhhmmm…so, tell me.  Does Taylor let you fuck her in the ass?”  She asked, turning her head, my thumb now pressing lightly against her rosebud.

“Sometimes.”  I blurted out without thinking. 

“Ohhhhh really?”  Hailee asked, now sliding herself slowly along my length.  “She lets you stick that monster up her butt?”  She paused, as though considering something.  “Well, if it’s good enough for Taylor Swift, it’s good enough for me.”

“What are you saying?”  I asked, my brain a fuddled mess with her tight cunt still wrapped around me.

“Fuck me in the ass.”

“You sure?”

“Uh-huh.  But you need to warm me up first.  Use your fingers.”

If this didn’t get my mind off of Taylor, then nothing would.  Quickly, I popped two fingers into my mouth until they were dripping with spit.  I pushed them against her brown starfish, spitting on it for good measure.  “Ever done anal before?”

“Never with anything that big.  Fingers, tongues and toys only.  The squad is very forward thinking when it comes to backdoor fun.”  She looked back at me, batting her huge hazel eyes.  “I hope I can handle your big hard cock.”

That was apparently the right thing to say as my big hard cock swelled another inch inside of her at those words.  Keeping a slow and steady pace, I continued fucking her as my fingers slowly worked their way in and out of her asshole, continually spitting on the ever-loosening backdoor.  A few more minutes of that and she gave me the green light.  Quickly, she opened a nightstand drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube, but not before I spotted a couple of other brightly colored instruments of female pleasure.  Pulling out of her with a slurp, I drizzled the veiny shaft and doused her winking butthole with the slippery stuff.  Then I pressed my swollen crown between her cheeks.

“Go slow.”  She said, already breathing heavily as her perfectly manicured fingers teased her clit in small concentric circles.

There was some resistance, her taut sphincter struggling to accommodate my fat cockhead.  Hailee took a deep breath and played with her pussy even more.  I continued pressing until the crown was enveloped and I slipped inside with a loud grunt of satisfaction.  Slowly I crammed inch after veiny throbbing inch up her asshole.  A quiet whine escaped from between her generous dick sucking lips.

“Want me to stop?”  I asked.

“God no!  Keep going!  Just slow!”  She said breathlessly.

It was indeed slow going at first.  The first pass saw only about half my length fit inside, but with each repeated motion it became easier and easier.  After my entire member was vanished from sight, balls flush with her taint, it was all downhill.  Before long, I was slamming into her, each thrust rippling her supple booty with the force of my hips against hers.  Every possible millimeter of my cock was being squeezed by her rectum.  And it absolutely did the trick.  For the first time that whole night, my mind was totally free of any thought of Taylor Swift as I railed Hailee Steinfeld straight up the ass. 

Hailee seemed to be having the time of her life.  Her screams of pleasure reverberated around the room, sending my eardrums a rattling as I gave it to her up with the butt with renewed and vigorous energy. 

“COLE!  FUCK!  THIS FEELS AMAZING!”  She screamed out.  “FUCK THAT ASS!  YES!  YES!  OH GOD!  FUCK THAT ASS!”

We remained locked in our doggystyle position.  Unwilling to pause for even a moment to switch up the anal pleasure.  Already Hailee was leaking more than a faulty dam.  Her body tensed up as her screams intensified, orgasm close.  Even though I’d just met her tonight, I could tell.  So, I dug my fingers into that fine behind and pounded.  Hailee’s arms gave out, her face falling into the cascade of soft sheets as I rammed her butthole, clenching ever tighter around me.  Then it hit.  The orgasm rolling over her body like a tsunami crashing on a beach.

“CCCCUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!!”  She screeched, so loud even with her face buried in the mattress.

She didn’t squirt, like Taylor did so often whenever we engaged in anal play, but the rush of fluids that flooded her loins dribbled down freely like a leaking faucet.  Her sphincter squeezed me harder than ever before, so tight, it was felt like my dick might fall off.  It all proved too much for me.

“Oh fuck!  Gotta cum!  Hailee!”  I shouted. 

“Mhmmm!  Pull out!”  Hailee said, just coherent enough to put those two words together.

Wrenching my cock from her snug asshole, the dark gaping chasm seemed to stare back at me before she spun around.  Before I could even fist my prick, her succulent pink lips opened wide and swallowed me right down to the base.  Positively howling with pleasure, the feeling of her hot, wet mouth had me spurting in seconds.  The entirety of my balls were drained, as for the second time that night I sprayed the inside of her mouth with searing hot ropes of sticky cum.  Wide hazel eyes never left my face as she greedily gulped down every ounce of cum I could produce.  Utterly spent, she sucked my dick clean before releasing me with the loudest *POP* of the evening.   

Feeling like my very soul had been sucked out, I asked, “Wow.  Ass-to-mouth on the first date?”

Her pink tongue was licking her pink lips, tasting the remnants of sexual fluids gathered there.  A look of realization slowly fell across her sexy-cute features.  “Oh my god.  I guess I did.  I just love swallowing.  Didn’t even think about it really.  Huh.”  She shrugged and laughed.  “You know what?  Still tasted great.  Better even.” 

After that, the night was a blur as sleep quickly overtook both of us.  I awoke the next morning, momentarily unsure of where I was.  Taylor’s room?  No.  The sound of a shower could be heard, traces of steam curling out from around the slightly ajar door.  The events of the previous night swirled around my brain, along with the leftover dregs of alcohol.  I got up and immediately stumbled over a pair of golden heels.  I swore loudly. 

“Cole?”  Hailee called from the bathroom.

“Yea?”  I replied.

“You’re up…do you need a shower?  I’ve got a pretty big one in here.  Room for two.”

Making my way over to the bathroom, I pushed open the door.  Waving an arm through the haze of steam, the wet, soapy sight that present itself before me was far too resisting to say anything but yes.

Cole sat up, the memory of that night and the next morning fresh in his mind.  He wasn’t mad anymore.  Just sad.  It wasn’t the sex that stuck out strongest.  It was the longing for Taylor.  Those secret feelings that he’d tried to squash for years, but could never quite manage it.  That night with Hailee had been great, but it had just been a desperate attempt to repress those feelings he had for her.  Standing up, he still didn’t know exactly what he was going to say in apology, but headed for the door nevertheless.  Gripping the knob, he pulled it open and was greeted by Taylor standing there, fist raised as if about to knock.  She looked at him through watery red-rimmed eyes.

“Hey.”  She said quietly.

“Hey Swift.”  He said, taken aback by her sudden appearance.  “I was just coming to apologize.”

“So was I.”  She said, a half-grin forming on her face.

“I’m sorry.”  They both blurted out at the same time. 

“Let me!”  Taylor butted in first.  “I had no right to be angry.  You didn’t know the rule.  It’s just the thought… the thought that we wasted all those years on other people.” 

“That wasn’t time wasted.  It brought us here.  Together.”  Cole said.  “And I’m sorry too.  I should’ve said no.  I never did want to sleep with any of your friends.  Only you.  But that night.  He was showing you off like a trophy…and then I saw you two going at it…I just needed to think about anything else.  Hailee was an easy out.” 

“I get it.  More than you know.  Besides, it’s really Hailee I should be mad at.”

“So, we good?”  He asked hesitantly.

“We good.”  She said, smiling.  “Fight’s over.  That means makeup sex.”

“Oh hell yes.”  He replied, stepping aside and gesturing for her to come inside.

And 45 minutes later, he was the one cumming inside. 

End of Chapter Twenty-Five
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 05:21:47 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, MiamiLyfe, thenewcomer, Cosmo Kramer, MoscowCalling, Dexter07

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2019, 06:59:11 PM »
Wonderful bit of sweetness and nuahgtiness with Hailee, though she does seem to have caused Taylor and Cole some distress. Hope everyone and kiss and more and make up.

NinthThrow

• Author
  • Lover of gorgeous women, great outfits, high heels
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2019, 10:57:44 PM »
I feel like Swift is going to "punish" Hailee and then have a threesome with her and Cole
Open for commissions!  Get your fantasy written, send me a PM to get started!

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2019, 10:38:47 AM »
Really good chapter and a nice addition to a well-written series.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2019, 04:46:57 PM »
I feel like Swift is going to "punish" Hailee and then have a threesome with her and Cole

That is quite the astute guess.   ;)  I suppose you'll have to read the next chapter to find out!  ;D

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, NinthThrow

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 26 With Hailee Steinfeld Posted 10/11]
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2019, 06:15:52 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twenty-Six: Bad Blood
Starring Taylor Swift & Hailee Steinfeld
Codes: FF, MFF, Oral, Anal

“Everything set?  You feeling alright?”  Cole asked. 

“I’m fine.  Stop asking!”  Taylor responded, more playful than angry.  “She’s just coming over to talk.  I wanted to give her a chance to clear the air before I firmly put her on my shit list.”

It had been a couple of weeks since the couple’s big fight.  The source of that conflict was on her way over right now to speak with Taylor about why she’d broken the squad’s rule of don’t sleep with Cole all those years ago.

“Hailee and I are friends, but we aren’t super close or anything.”  She paused, her upper lip trembling slightly.  “It’s not another Karlie situation…”

“Shhh, don’t even think about her.  She’s not worth it.”  Cole said consolingly.  “One day, maybe, she’ll come around, crawling on her hands and knees, begging for your forgiveness.”   

“Not sure I’d grant it.  I don’t want to talk about it.”  Taylor said, brilliantly white teeth sinking into her lower ruby red lip, clearly upset.  “She knows what she did.”  And that was the end of that.

Her attention turned to the table.  It was set.  Cookies cooling on the plate.  Tea, coffee, water and juice all perfectly arranged in a dazzling display of color.  Ever the gracious hostess.  Even in this case.  Just then, there was a ring at the door and Cole hurried through the impeccably decorated halls to open it.  Hailee stood there, looking effortlessly cute, even in casual garb.  Eyes widened as she beheld Cole, pink immediately flooding into her rounded cheeks.

“Hello Cole.”  She said robotically, sticking her arm out awkwardly for him to shake.

“Hi Hailee.”  He replied, shaking the uncomfortably stiff hand.

“Hailee Steinfeld.”  Taylor said, the towering blonde appearing over Cole’s shoulder.

Standing there, arms crossed and hips cocked, she fixed Hailee with a gaze chilling enough to lower the temperature in the entryway by several degrees.

“Taylor.”  Hailee squeaked, looking positively terrified.

Cole looked back and forth between the blonde and brunette.  There was an uncomfortable silence.  He cleared his throat.  “I’ll…err, just leave you two alone.  I’ll be in the study, working.  Holler if you need me.”  Hastily making a retreat, he disappeared into the depths of their luxurious residence.

Taylor surveyed Hailee up and down with piercing blue eyes.  “Alright.  Let’s talk.”

“Tay, I’m so sorry!”  Hailee blurted out for the umpteenth time.  “You and Cole are made for each other.  The thought that I did anything to come between you just makes me sick.”

The pair of them were sitting in the kitchen, mugs of steaming coffee gone cold.  Hailee had been professing her apologies nonstop since they had sat down.  Taylor had been mostly listening quietly.  At long last, she raised a hand to silence her. 

“Haiz.  Stop.  It’s ok.  I accept your apology.  Your confusion was understandable.  I was with someone else at the time.  It was four years ago.  One night.  It’s all good.  I forgive you, but…”  She let her sentence trail off, smiling slyly at the brunette.

“But what?”

“Actions speak louder than words.”

“Of course, what can I do to make it up to you?”

Taylor cocked one perfectly manicured eyebrow, grinning like a devil.  “I can think of a few things.” 

Perched like a queen atop her bed, Taylor had her mile-long legs spread wide, a foot dangling off each side.  Buried between her silky-smooth thighs was Hailee.  Interwoven amongst the chocolate-colored strands of her hair were Taylor’s long fingers.  Digging into her scalp, the younger woman feasted upon the popstar’s twat like her very life depended on it.  And in some ways, it did.  Her social life at least.  Skin flushed, nipples like bullets, and the thumping of her heart loud in her ears, Taylor wriggled beneath Hailee’s oral attentions.  Her very full lips pressed against the dribbling labia as her quick tongue snaked in and out the sticky sweet honeypot.  The grip tightened on Hailee’s head as Taylor growled out.

“Lick that pussy Haiz.  Eat it.  Show me just how sorry you are.” 

Hailee mumbled an incomprehensible response, tongue buried to the hilt in the soft pink cooter.  Shifting upwards, the flat of her tongue pressed down hard against Taylor’s throbbing clit.  Brown eyes stared into bright blue ones, begging both forgiveness and a little something else too.

“Suck on my clit.  Like that.  Uh-huh!  Suck that fucking clit.  Keep going!  Faster!”  Taylor commanded, her voice ringing loudly and clearly throughout the room.

Those soft pillowy lips formed perfect suction over Taylor’s pleasure button, her hips subconsciously grinding against Hailee’s face, who moaned pleadingly as her exertions intensified.  A frenzy of licking, lapping and slurping, all eager to please Taylor and get her to cum. 

“You want my forgiveness Haiz?  Then make me cum.  Right now.  Make me fucking cum with that pretty little mouth of yours and then maybe I’ll forgive you for screwing Cole.”     

Hailee whimpered, dutifully munching box.  Closing her eyes, Taylor could feel an orgasm getting ready to burst, her body burning like a furnace.  Every lick threw another log on the fire.  Glorious meaty thighs came together, pressing tightly around Hailee’s head, the actress finding all outside distractions disappeared.  Barely able to breathe, the primal essence of Taylor filling every sense, she still wanted more.  Needed more.  She needed to make Taylor cum.  Desperately.

“Yes.  Yes.”  Taylor uttered, barely above a whisper.  “Eat me out!”  Louder now.  “FUCKING EAT IT!”  Screaming.  “MAKE ME CUM!”  The pictures on the walls rattled.  “OH GAWD!  I’M CUMMING!  GAWD!  I’M FUCKING CUMMING!”

Hairs threatening to come loose as Taylor yanked, thighs suffocating her, Hailee couldn’t stop.  Clit pounding like her heart, labia quivering and ready to burst like a rickety dam, the popstar shrieked as she climaxed spectacularly.  Tossing her head back into the plush pillows, Taylor screamed exhalations to the ceiling as pleasure steamrolled over every inch of her heavenly form.  Hailee was held in place, gently lapping up the fresh flood of arousal until the twitching subsided and Taylor unclenched her fists.  Satisfied silence filled the room.  That, and the smell of sex.  Sitting up, Hailee wiped her mouth chin wet and shining.  Upon opening her glazed-over blue eyes, Hailee’s naked body sat there, anxiously awaiting its next orders. 

“Am I forgiven?”  She asked tentatively.

“Hmmm…it’s a good start.”  Taylor said, the cloudy buzz of the orgasm still in full swing, her numb legs still pleasantly tingling.  “I’ve got one more task.” 

Nodding wide-eyed, she watched as Taylor stood up shakily from the bed and hobbled over to the closet, disappearing inside.  After a minute or two of rummaging, she reemerged.  Cinched around her waist was her personal, custom-made strap-on.  Her hand gripped the enormously girthy base of the realistic looking 13-inch bright pink phallus.  With a flick of her wrist she shook it in Hailee’s direction.  Down one side was inscribed in swirling font, Property of and down the other side, T. SWIFT.

“You said Cole fucked you in the ass that night?  Right?”  Taylor asked, that wicked grin back on her face.  Hailee nodded, gulping as she stared at the wobbling pink dick.  “Excellent.”

Cole was utterly absorbed in his work, oblivious to everything else.  Hunched over, and staring about an inch away from his screen, he was going over every pixel of a marketing mockup for Loverfest.  Earbuds were in, music blaring loudly.  Work, a welcome distraction from the unpleasant conversation undoubtedly taking place in the other room.  His focus was so intense that he failed to notice phone buzz.  And again.  And again.  Finally, the angry rectangle nearly vibrated off the table in protest at being ignored and he snatched it up.  All texts from Taylor.  He jumped to the most recent one.

Get in here now!  We need you!

Yanking out his earbuds, he stood up and realized it had been nearly two hours since Hailee’s arrival.  What had those two been doing this whole time?  Just talking?  Hurrying out into the kitchen, he found it empty.  The living room?  Empty.  Rec room?  Empty.  Guest rooms, balcony, bathrooms?  All empty.  At last he stood in front of the closed bedroom door.  A slight grin on his face, he shook his slightly.  If all his time with Taylor had taught him anything, he thought he might have some inclination of what lay on the other side of the door.  Still, even as he pushed the door open and his suspicions were confirmed, it didn’t make it any less exciting or mind-blowing.

“Mhmmm, there you are lover.”  Taylor purred, in her most sex-kitten voice. 

“There he is indeed!”  Hailee cooed, matching Taylor’s husky tone.

There was not a scrap of clothing to be found on their bed head, smeared-lip nude bodies.  The bed was likewise a mess, sheets and blankets twisted every which way and a champagne bottle’s worth of spray looking to have dampened the silk fabric.  Further evidence of their shenanigans lay all around the room.  Clothes carelessly discarded in the corner.  Taylor’s nightstand cracked open, her careful collection of favored sex toys missing from their usual secure spot.  They lay scattered around the room.  As did, much to his surprise, her strap-on.  She so rarely brought it out nowadays.  The absurdly large pink cock hanging off of it was glistening, wet and sticky from use.   

“Is…eh-hem…everything ok?”  He asked, finding his mouth very dry and clearing his throat in the process.  “You fucked Hailee?”

Their hands seemed to have a mischievous mind of their own.  Dainty palms squeezing perky titflesh, fingers teasing small circles around impossibly stiff areolas.  Perfectly manicured fingers pinching and rubbing supple, curved backsides.  Fingertips sliding across smooth expansive thighs.  Taylor’s eyes locked onto the telltale bulge already surging to life within the confines of his sweatpants as he struggled not to outwardly drool.     

“Everything is perfect darling.”  Taylor replied in her sugary-sweet sex voice.  “We talked it all out… and Hailee more than made it up to me.” Then she pointed to herself and to Cole.  “And now you and I are even.  You’ve fucked Hailee and now I’ve fucked Hailee.”

Hailee licked her plump pink lips seductively and winked, even as her hands slowly squeezed both of Taylor’s titties with precise, teasing grace. “But we agreed that we both wanted to something else for you!  I felt bad.  Tay felt bad.  You got caught in the middle, a pawn in our sexual game.”

“I wouldn’t say that… it’s fine… think nothing of it.”  Cole stammered, struggling to form words as every liter of blood in his body headed straight for his penis.

“Nonsense!  We are going to do something for you.  Right here, right now.”  Taylor said turning to face Hailee and puckering her own pouty lips.

Hailee giggled and met Taylor’s lips.  Moaning as their mouths touched, tongues wrestled as they spilt over in the sloppy lip-locking embrace.  The groping intensified as the pair made out like a couple of horny teenagers.  Every few seconds, one set of eyes would open and look towards Cole, gaging his reaction as he watched the sapphic display unfold with slack-jawed amazement.  Hands disappeared between thighs only to reappear shimmering in the light and placed delicately in the other’s mouth.  Cole let out a groan as Taylor sucked Hailee’s digits clean from whatever arousal coated them.  That was their cue.   

A single strand of saliva connected them as they untwined and stepped off the bed, strutting over to him, both sets of boobs and butts jiggling.  Staring at each other, they descended to their knees in front of him, a fully pitched tent enough for a family of six standing tall at his groin.  With a familiar tug, Taylor had his sweatpants around his ankles, his hard throbbing member exposed to open air.  Enraptured silence filled the room as both women gazed at it like it was the most beautiful sight in the world.  Hailee was the first to speak.

“Damn, just look at that dick!  And the guy attached to it isn’t too bad either.  You are so lucky Tay!”

Smirking, Taylor curled a fist around the spider webbed veiny column.  Squeezing, a bead of precum gleamed at the crown which Taylor scooped up with the tip of her tongue.  Just as she was about to take him down to the balls, she reconsidered and offered it up to Hailee instead.   

“Let’s see how you handle him.”

Giggling, Hailee wrapped those hefty dick-sucking lips around him, putting them to generous use as they slid down the shaft.  Cradling the dangling nuts in her expert palm, Taylor watched eagerly as every inch disappeared into Hailee’s mouth.  A solid grunt sounded as she bit the base, holding him there, her esophagus constricting on all sides as she gazed upwards at him with big brown eyes. 

“My turn.”  Taylor said impatiently, her fingers dancing across the sagging scrotum.  Hailee continued holding him in place, still gurgling away as her throat opened and closed around his cock like a practiced vocal exercise.  “I said.  My turn!”  Taylor wrenched the brunette’s head back, Hailee desperately trying to cling to his cock like the world’s most delicious popsicle.

Grinning, Taylor pressed her own pouty pair of lips tight around the tip, sliding down the slimy saliva soaked shaft until her button nose was likewise dug into his groin, his balls resting comfortably upon her chin.  Her esophagus pressed him on all sides in ever-squelching glory.  Hailee pouted.

“Hmph.  No fair!  Let me!  Please Tay!  Lemme suck him!”

Taylor scoffed, a difficult feat with a cock lodged in her gullet, but continued uninterrupted, sucking with more power than vacuum cleaner.  So, Hailee did the only thing she could.  Ducking underneath, her lips attached to the dangling gonads, her eyes drawn to the unbelievable bulge in Taylor’s throat.  Gobbling at the hanging pair, Cole groaned at the voracious double oral assault on his nether regions.  He thought they might suck the very soul right of out him.  Warm, wet, soft mouths gurgled, gargled, sucked and slurped across every square inch of his groin.

Taylor was pulling out all the stops, showing off every single one of her stunningly impressive repertoire of oral tricks and moves.  From deepthroating to tightly dragging her lips across every inch to sloppily bobbing along the shaft and everything in-between.  What didn’t change was the joyous expression on her face, blue eyes alight with fire as she watched the reaction on Cole’s face.  Hailee looked on in jealously, licking and tickling his balls whenever she spotted an opportunity to sneak a taste from Taylor’s insatiable mouth.  When she finally did release him, every fiber of his being was quivering.  Taylor smiled with smug satisfaction and offered up his prick once more to Hailee.

“Good luck topping that.”  She said, her fingers already giving his cum-churning balls a gently squeeze.

Hailee took position front and center as Taylor slowly suckled one testicle, rolling the cum-churning orb around like a tasty hard candy treat.  Puckering, Hailee smacked the cockhead against her pink pillowy gobsmackers.  Precum and spit flying wildly, she couldn’t care less, cushioning the shaft between them before sliding downwards.  Bobbing enthusiastically, she went from base to tip with every rotation.     

“Hmmm.  Look at you go.  You like sucking that cock?  Don’t you?”  Taylor asked teasingly, watching her go at it hard.

“MMHHHHH-HHHHMMMMM!!!” 

Placing a hand on the back of Hailee’s head and grinning, Taylor pushed.  The brunette’s neck bulged as she gurgled, that fat prick suddenly blocking her airway as she struggled to adjust.  Taylor pushed harder, Hailee’s face squashed against his groin, mouth stretched impossibly wide.  Tears beaded in her eyes as they darted back and forth, face reddening and spittle spraying forth.  Still, Taylor held her there.

“You said you like sucking his dick.  So suck it.”  She said wickedly.

A chocking throaty gurgle served as a response, her chest heaving, expelling more spit to drip down her chin.  Taylor rolled those blue beauties, releasing her hold on her.  Hailee came off, coughing and sucking down great gulps of air.     

“Damn it Tay!  Eh-hem!  I thought you said we were all good!”

“Just had to get one more in.”  She laughed playfully.  “Last one, I promise.  Besides, it just goes to show that you can’t really handle my man here.”  Hailee opened her mouth to protest, but Taylor stopped her.  “Let’s show him what the two of us together can do.”

The duo positioned themselves on either side of his trembling manhood.  Two sets of full lips puckered forth, enveloping the shaft on either side.  As they pressed together, those wet mouths slid up and down in perfect synchronization, tongues escaping from their puffy cages to twist, coil around every veiny inch.  Both sets of eyes stared up at him, silky-smooth mouths dually servicing him.  Taylor took the crown into her mouth, taking a turn down to the base and back up before passing it to Hailee using nothing but her tongue, who likewise took a long, deep suck. 

“Fuck.  Swift.  Hailee.  God that’s…” The end of his sentence trailed off, barely able to form coherent thoughts.

Each had a hand on a thigh, digging their nails in, the free hands treating each spit-soaked gonad to a thorough massage.  Moans and groans were tossed back and forth, the pair trying to outdo one another in showing their appreciation for the dick they were sharing.  Cole had great stamina, but even he was no match for these two.  His cock was harder than granite.  Sweat beaded his forehead as his toes curled into the carpet, his knuckles white and sucking down air like an Olympic sprinter.  Finally, he could take no more.

“AARGGHH!  FUCK!  GOTTA CUM!”  He blurted out, more loudly than he intended.

“Ohhhhh yeeesss!”  Hailee squealed with glee as she took a front and center position, directly opposite the winking eyehole.

Taylor pressed her face against the younger woman, pushing her to the side.  “Come babe, give me that big creamy load.  I know much spunk those balls of yours pump out.  Blow it all over me.”

“No, I want it!  Cum on me, all over this pretty face!”  Hailee exclaimed, opening her mouth wide, tongue sticking so far out that Cole could see every detail of her tonsils.

Taylor stuck her tongue out too, both babes waggling those pink mouth organs as he jerked himself off.  He looked down at the pair of them.  It was the perfect picture.   

“Oh my god.  Stay just like that.  Fuck yes.  Here it comes!”  He roared.

His member pulsed, the bulbous crown swelling to monstrous size and pointed towards his blonde love.  Cum exploded into being, streaking diagonally across Taylor’s face.  It splattered against her chin, across her writhing tongue onto her exposed upper lip, leaving behind a dribbling white line up her cheek that reached her hairline.  Before Taylor could even react to the salty sting of jizz, it was quickly followed by another blast, dumping a huge amount of white goo onto her tongue which dripped down onto her lips as she smiled.  Aiming his one-eye snaked at Hailee, and still jerking a mile-a-minute, he fired a wet wad down straight into her gaping mouth, spraying those tonsils he’d been admiring before peppering her upper lip with globs of sticky semen.  Back to Taylor as more thick cum draped itself across the bridge of her nose, splashes going wild and clinging to her eyelashes, gluing her left eye shut.  Hot, sticky blobs rained down on Hailee’s forehead, dripping down into her eyebrows before squeezing a few more drops upon her cheek and one final dribble into Taylor’s still open mouth.  Both women leaned, coated and satisfied.  Lips closed as the cum was tasted and swallowed, with the biggest of grins on both faces.     

“I got it first.”  Taylor said through her one good eye, before grabbing hold of Hailee’s and kissing her frosted lips.

But Taylor didn’t stop there.  Once she was done cleaning her lips, her greedy tongue sought out every drop of cum congealing upon her cute features.  And when the popstar was done, Hailee did the same, treating the semen like it was the tastiest of morsels.  Cole watched, enamored by the sight, the blood unwilling to leave his loins as the display went on and on.

Looking at one another, both women rose to their feet, grabbed him by the hand and led him over to the bed.  They climbed onto it, kneeling on all fours as they presented their shapely rears for.  Their eyes stared pleadingly at him.

“We aren’t done yet darling.  Get over here and pound me.”  Taylor said, shaking her peach-shaped bottom.  “I want Hailee to watch while you fuck me.” 

“No!!!  Me first!  Fuck me!  Please!”  Hailee said, pleading and pouting, giving her bubble butt a smack for good measure.

Despite having just blown his beans all over this randy blonde and brunette, his member throbbed to life at this sight, spittle still dripping from it.  For him, there was only one clear starter.  Stepping to his left he rubbed the tip of his semi-hard prick teasingly against Taylor’s glistening wet labia.  Grabbing onto her hips like handles, he pushed inside with a heavy grunt.  Inside that familiar velvety sheath, he quickly returned to his full impressive length. 

“HA!”  Taylor shouted, then, “OH SHIT!”, as he began to thrust, his feet planted firmly on the floor. 

Cole didn’t hang Hailee out to dry as one hand groped her perky buttocks, sliding down between the cheeks to her own sticky slit and jabbing two skilled fingers inside.  Taylor moaned as Hailee reached out to cup her face.  Pulling her in for a kiss, the two began to sloppily lock lips, the blonde’s body rocking forward with every deep pelvic clap. 

“Coooole?  What about me?”  Hailee wined, her eyes locked on the curve of Taylor’s hips taking the brunt of his thrusting.  “I need that dick.”

“You need this dick, huh?”  He asked, grinning.  She nodded.  “Here it is.” 

Giving Taylor’s ass a slap, he pulled out and stepped over to pummel Hailee’s silky soft snatch with ball-slapping fury.  Simultaneously, he slipped two fingers into Taylor’s gooey gash. 

“UHHHH THAT’S GOOD!”  Hailee cried out as he railed her.

Every hump was accompanied by a scream; Hailee’s cries rivalling that of the most over-the-top pornstar.

Taylor rolled her eyes, “A little much Haiz.  We both know he prefers me.”

“Maybe!  He!  Wants!  Someone!  Who!  Isn’t!  All!  Loose!  From!  Getting!  Fucked!  With!  This!  Big!  Dick!”  Hailee grunted out in retort. 

“Loose?”  Taylor said, her face aghast.  “Come here babe.  Get back inside this tight pussy.”

Cole pulled out of Hailee and filled up Taylor, her cunt just as hot, tight and wet as it always was.  Scrunching up her face, she concentrated and suddenly her twat was like a vice around his prick.  He howled with pleasure, still going into her with wild abandon.

“See?”  Taylor said, sticking out her tongue at Hailee.

Glaring back, Hailee offered up her twat once more and after several more thrusts into Taylor, Cole swapped again.  And so it went, back and forth, switching from pussy to pussy after giving each its due attention.  Balls deep in Hailee, Taylor attracted his attention, pointing to her asshole, positioned a few inches above her pussy getting stuffed full of cock at the moment. 
Taylor said, “Maybe your pussy can handle him, but let’s see how your ass does!”

So absorbed in the fucking, that Hailee didn’t immediately register what was said, but Cole did.  He pulled out of her pussy as Taylor pursed her lips, hocking a wet loogie of spit right onto the brunette’s sphincter.  Pressing his crown against her tight anal ring, the combination of leftover lube, spit and pussy juice made for relatively easy access.

“SHHHHIIITTTT!!!!  IT’S HUGE!!!”  Hailee’s eyes flew wide open at the surprise, but not unwelcome, anal intrusion. 

“Oh please.  I gaped that asshole with my strap-on not half an hour ago.”  Taylor said, grinning nevertheless. 

Giving her a moment to adjust, her asshole proved far tighter than even her pussy, but even so after a minute he was pounding with ferocious speed.  Looking on jealously, Taylor her rested on Hailee’s lower back, with three of her fingers lodged knuckle-deep in her own snatch.  All the while she played with Hailee’s dripping twat with her other hand. 

“What about me?”  She asked, pouty with her lower lip.  “Why don’t come over and stick that thing up my ass.  I feel so empty without your cock in me.”

“Sure thing Swift.”  He said, pulling of the butthole which winked back at him. 

He fed his prick into Taylor’s greedy gaping mouth.  Moaning appreciatively, she thoroughly sucked down any ass before assuming the position.  Ass up high in the air, face pressed down into the sheets.  She pried those peachy globes apart and he pushed the squeaky clean cockhead between her buttcheeks, popping her sphincter with the bulging crown and sliding in until his balls were flush with her taint.

“Yeeeeesssss baby.”  She hissed.  “I love this cock up my ass.  So big.  Feels so good.  Now fucking wreck me!”  Hailee’s was green with envy as the speed of the backdoor pounding quickly mounted.  “It feels better than Hailee’s stretched-out butthole, doesn’t it?”

Cole merely grunted, all his concentration focused on giving it to Taylor good and hard in the rear.  Sticking her tongue out at Taylor, Hailee stood behind Cole, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her perky breasts into his back as he jackhammered into Taylor’s rear. 

“If you were mine, you could wreck my ass every day.  I’d never walk straight again.”  She cooed, whispering into his ear. 

“Oh, please Hailee.  You couldn’t handle him every day.” 

“I could handle a bit more of him right now.”  Hailee said, turning around and bending over until her hands were wrapped around her ankles.  Upside down from between her legs, dark mane of hair brushing the floor, she said, “Fuck this ass big guy.”

Whining as Cole pulled out of her, he spun around, fitted his cock between Hailee’s bubbly cheeks and proceeded to buttfuck her with wild abandon.  Holding her contorted form by the waist, she was nearly knocked over with the force of his pelvic blows.  By the time he was finished, Hailee couldn’t string two words together as her hands came off her ankles and she swayed for balance.  Turning around, Cole expected to be greeted by the sight of Taylor toned tushy.  Instead he was greeted by her voracious mouth and she promptly swallowed him down to the balls once more, a cheeky grin on her face as she sucked him clean.  Reliquinishing her hold on him with a *POP* she instead grabbed him by the shoulders and dragged him onto the bed.  Flopping down on his back, his cock stood tall.  He actually welcomed the momentary respite, feeling lightheaded himself with not only pummeling two tight pussies, but two snug buttholes as well.   

“Looks like he’s a bit winded.  Let us do some of the work baby.”  Taylor said, straddling his lap and towering above him. 

“No Swift.  I’m good, I’ll go all night.”  But he was interrupted by Hailee, slithering onto the bed herself.

“Shhhh, you just lay back and relax.  We’re gonna take you for a ride.” 

Opening his mouth to speak, the moment Taylor’s velvet twat engulfed his prick, all thoughts flew out of his head and he shut his mouth tight.  Bouncing on her knees, she began to ride him, one hand on her breasts, teasing and playing with a stiff nipple, the other splayed across his chest, holding him down.  Leaning over, Hailee pressed her lips to his, her tongue sloppily spilling out every which way as Taylor picked up the pace, riding him like a bucking bronco.  One of his hands was dragged between Hailee’s supple thighs, to rub her soft wet slit.  His other hand clung to Taylor’s left asscheek.  Undulating her hips, she moved wildly upon his prick, the head of his cock banging into her prime pleasure spot with every descent. 

“Oh, Cole!  Cole!”  Taylor shrieked, the pitch in her voice rising.  “You feel so good baby!  CCCOOLLLEE!”

Cole tore his lips away from Hailee and look at the bouncing blonde above him.  He smiled.  “You gonna cum for me Swift?”

“Uh-huh!  Yes!”  She yelled, still going hard.

“Get it Tay!  Ride that fat fucking cock!”  Hailee said, watching with jealous eyes.  Leaning in close, she whispered into Cole’s ear, “Once she’s done, then it’s my turn for a ride.”

“COOOLEEE!”  Taylor screamed, sinking down final time upon his towering fleshpipe.

Throwing her head back, blonde hair whipping through the air and chest thrust out, her nails dug painfully into his chest and she climaxed.  Quickly pumping his hips upwards and slapping his balls against her more than a few times, he was eager, as always, to extend Taylor’s orgasm for as long and as intensely as possible.  Body tensing above him, the orgasm rocked through her and he only stopped thrusting as she relaxed with closed eyes and a satisfied smirk, falling to the side.  With a thump she hit the mattress strands of hair sticking to her sweaty forehead.

“Mhmmm baby…” She purred. 

Cole looked at her, but before he could say anything, Hailee climbed atop his cock, eager to have a go.  The biggest grin on her face, she dropped her hips, sinking down to the hilt of the wet and dripping prick.  A high-pitched squeak sounded from her as her eyes bulged. 

“FUUUCCKKK!!!  THIS COCK!”  She cried out, feeling every inch of it stab up into her snatch.

Placing both hands on his chest, a look of determination in her brown eyes, she curled her lip in a snarl and gyrated her hips, using his throbbing prick like a joystick.  Back and forth she rocked as the sweaty blonde mess next to him stirred, her lips finding their way to his chest and kissing the toned muscles there.  Tongue tasting sweet, it eventually settled on one of his nipples, swirling around the nub.  Hailee continued riding him, seemingly ignoring Taylor as her lips moved upwards to his neck and then to his mouth, where she promptly shoved her tongue down his throat.  Jealous Taylor gave him a kiss so passionate and hot she hoped it would distract him from Hailee’s lithe writhing body.  But Hailee was determined to get hers, grunting and groaning louder with every passing second as she working her snug snatch up and down the slab of manmeat.  Hungry, frenzied movements were swiftly building towards her own budding orgasm.  Continuing her kissing, Hailee leaned back, stretching her long smooth legs out and planting her feet firmly on the bed.  Cole felt her hands grab onto his shins, the head of dick now pounding into her rough g-spot with even the slightest movement of her hips. 

As Hailee leaned back even further, his cock popped out of her impossibly tight pussy, wobbling back and forth like it was spring loaded, fluids flying everywhere.  Hailee gasped at the sudden empty feeling and hurriedly reached to jam it back in.  Before she could, Taylor’s mouth was around it a flash, lips pressed down to the base as she choked on the stiff wang.  Releasing it with a cough, she grabbed hold of the base and slapped Hailee’s gooey lips with the bulbous head several times before fitting it back inside.  Hailee growled, riding him hard once more.  Sitting up, Cole grabbed hold of her and as her legs wrapped around him, he spun her around.  Flat on her back, suddenly he was on top of her, pile-driving into her.

“If.  You.  Like.  This.  Dick.  So.  Much.  Then.  Fucking.  Take.  It!”  He punctuated each word with a thrust.

Her dark hair spilled out in a halo around her head as he relentless drilled into her, held aloft by his muscular arms.  Spreading her legs wide and grabbing hold of his ass, she moaned with every hard thrust.

“RIGHT THERE!  YEA!  SHIT!  KEEP GOING!  OH MY GOD!”  She cried out. 

“Make her cum baby.”  Taylor whispered, her hands also on his jackhammering hips.  “Make her cum with that big fat cock of yours.”

Fingers tightened into his butt as he humped her brains out.  Eyelids aflutter, soon all that was visible were the whites of her eyes, mouth hole in the shape of a wordless scream.  Taylor next to him was panting like a dog, watching the hot display.  Then a deafening noise shook loose from her vocal cords as the climax hit her.  Hitting every note in the book, she screamed bloody murder as her fingers threatened to draw blood, legs flopping every which way, her snatch a suddenly vice-like around his dick.  He slowed his thrusts as the orgasm took its sweet time working its way through her body.  Finally pulling out, her only response was to moan softly.

“Mhmmm, getting there.  Aren’t you?”  Taylor asked, wrapping her fingers around the wet prick and eyeing the throbbing shaft.

They both knew the answer as Taylor climbed on top of Hailee’s slowly stirring form.  Squashing their breasts together, her blonde hair tickled Hailee’s face and Taylor positioned her pink twat directly atop Hailee own gently leaking slit.

“Just make sure you do pop, give it to me.”  She said with a wink, before her lips found Hailee’s.

“Always.”  He replied, looking at the two pussies stacked atop one another. 

Inching forward, he slid between the two of them, penetrating neither.  Still both women felt the hard shaft rubbing against their still throbbing clits.  It revitalized Hailee who responded to Taylor’s kissing, the pair making out once more.  Feeling a cocktail of two sets of arousal upon his member, Cole hurriedly pressed into Taylor thudding against her heavenly backside.  His thrusts were heavy, fueled with hard grunts.  And when he had treated one girl to his attentions for a minute or so, he swapped to the other one.  Hailee was treated to the same hard thrusts as Taylor.  Occasionally he would catch a glimpse of blue or brown, as their eyes wandered back to his muscular form, accompanied by a girlish giggle or appreciative moan. 

“He’s so hard inside of me!”  Hailee moaned.  “God damn!  It’s like a steel!”

“That’s cause he’s gonna cum soon.”  Taylor replied.  “And he’s gonna cum in me.”

“Na-uh!  He’s gonna cum in me!”  Hailee said, struggling to speak as Taylor playfully bit her bottom lip.  “I want him to drain every ounce of cum from those big balls into my tight cunt.” 

“As if.”  Taylor said, Hailee’s hand’s once more mauling her perky funbags.  “He’s gonna pump me so full of cum that it’ll be days before it all leaks out!”

“You girls know that I am right here, don’t you?”  Cole asked, both amused and aroused.

The two women giggled and went back and forth.  Every time he swapped snatches, they would cry out in victory only to be disappointed when he vacated their sizzling hot twats for the other.  Swapping back and forth between both tight holes meant Cole had at long last reached his limit.  He pulled out of Hailee on the brink of orgasm and, just like he promised, plunged into Taylor one final time. 

“C-C-CUUMMINGGG!!!”  He yelled out.

Taylor’s cheer of victory quickly turned to a scream as she felt him swell inside of her and fire out the bubbling churning concoction of baby batter swirling around his heavy hanging balls.  Her insides were splashed with every bit as much cum as he blasted out over both of their faces previously.  The piping hot liquid filled her to the very brim and when his cock had finished twitching and spraying, he pulled out see the load already oozing out.  Utterly spent, he fell backwards onto the bed. 

Hailee pushed Taylor off of her pouting all the while.  The satisfied looking blonde slowly fingered between her thighs, the digits coming back coated in dribbling white.  Holding them aloft for Hailee, she immediately started sucking on them like a man dying of thirst in the desert.  Cole watched, unable to help himself.  Then Taylor spread her legs.

“You may taste some of him.”  She said, as a delighted expression lit up Hailee’s features.  “But, only taste.  Do not swallow.  Feed it to me.”

Hailee nodded as her lips pressed against Taylor’s leaking twat, proceeding to slurp up everything pouring out of it, tongue shoveling ounces upon ounces of cum into her own mouth.  Cole thought he saw a quick gulp, followed by a shiver of pleasure run through the brunette’s body, but he didn’t say anything.  He remembered how she loved swallowing.  After what seemed a ludicrously long time to be lapping at Taylor’s labia, Hailee finished, coming up with full cheeks.  Positioning her mouth above Taylor’s, sticky strings of cumspit fell downwards from Hailee’s plump puckered lips.  Taylor’s greedy maw gulped it all down, catching most of it, but allowing some to spill over her lips and run down her chin and cheeks.  When Hailee had finished feeding her, the insatiable blonde pressed her lips against the randy brunette, just to ensure she got every last drop.

“Good girl.”  She said, licking her lips before turning to Cole and smiling. 

“So, everyone is good now?  All our issues worked out?”  Cole asked, trying to hold in the laughter.  “No more bad blood?”

“Sisters before misters, right?”  Hailee said, giggling.

“Ovaries before brovaries.”  Taylor said with a chuckle.

Both women nodded emphatically and Cole nodded too, settling further into the soft embrace of the bed, closing his eyes for the briefest of seconds.  His mind numb from not one, but two, earthshattering orgasms, he thought maybe he heard faint whispering.  Then he felt it.  His eyes snapped open again.

“Come on darling.”  Taylor said, down by his groin and fondling his deflated balls between her spindly fingers.  “I know you’ve got some more in there for us.”

“Please Cole?”  Hailee asked, taking the soft shaft in her own hand.  “Can’t we have more cum?  I barely got any.  Taylor hogged it all.  We promise not to waste a single drop.  Pretty please?”  She batted her eyelashes him.

Cole could only groan as his sore and tender prick did the only natural thing, begin to stiffen yet again.  This greatly delighted both women who squealed.  He was in for a long night.  A very long night.  But at least everyone had made up.  That was the important part.

End of Chapter Twenty-Six
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:29:15 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe, thenewcomer, Cosmo Kramer, MoscowCalling, Jesse90, Dexter07

thenewcomer

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2019, 02:34:15 AM »
That blowjob scene was one of the hottest things you’ve put out so far. Thanks for that. Wowzers.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2019, 07:17:45 PM »
Good lord. Hailee and Taylor. Taylor and Hailee.

Taylor takes the best revenge and Hailee gives the best apologies. Great work.

Jesse90

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2019, 05:15:08 PM »
Taylor Swift is my number one goddess so I love this whole series! Hope we get more!!!!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2019, 05:50:51 PM »
Taylor Swift is my number one goddess so I love this whole series! Hope we get more!!!!

Thank you!  She's mine too, obviously.  Yes, there are plenty more chapters planned for this series, the next one will up on her 30th birthday (December 13th).

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 27 Posted 12/13]
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2019, 07:15:25 AM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Author's Note: Another year, and Era Erotica is still going strong.  Thank you to all who enjoy this story.  Your comments, feedback and support give me the fuel to keep writing.  I still have many stories left to tell with Taylor and Cole, so look forward to those in the coming year!  Enjoy.

Chapter Twenty-Seven: ME!
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: M+F, Anal, ATM, Gangbang, Oral

“Happy birthday to yyyyooooouuuu!!!”  A chorus of voices sang in less than perfect pitch and harmony.

The lights were off, darkness all around apart from the flicker of candles and the digital glow of phone screens.  Beautiful face lit up, Taylor looked at the loved ones all around her.  It was perfect.  Almost.  Her eyes sought out Cole’s face, staring affectionately back from the smooth surface of a screen, held aloft so he could see the proceedings.  Inhaling a huge lungful of air, she easily blew out all 30 candles haphazardly stuck atop the comically large cake.  Cheers, whoops and claps greeted her as cameras flashed and precious memories recorded.  Smiling at friends and family, that grin faltered somewhat as she looked at Cole again, a tangible ache at the absence of his presence.  The remainder of the evening continued in a predictable, but nevertheless enjoyable fashion.  Cutting of cake.  Opening of presents.  Commiserating about hitting the big 3-O.  Soon, guests were departing for the night or else retiring to their allotted rooms.  Entering her bedroom, Taylor slipped into her pajamas and crawled into bed only to stare up at the ceiling.

Her 30th birthday had proved to be a relatively quiet affair.  That was good.  Intentional.  Gone were the outrageous and outlandish soirees that had dominated so much of her 20’s.  Just family and real friends.  Those that mattered the most in the world to her.  Well, nearly.  The one person she wanted there above all was not.  Sometimes, even with all the wealth and resources afforded to an international pop superstar, you just cannot best Mother Nature.  Cole was stranded in New York City.  Grounded by a blizzard of epic proportions that had seemingly been conjured from the ether.  There were no flights, going in or out of the Northeast, even those of the luxury private kind.  And so here was she was, in Nashville, hundreds of miles away from the man she loved.  Cole would’ve been with her days ago, but her career didn’t stop just because it was her birthday.  There were a million and one things that demanded the attention of her entire team.  Cole elected to stay and fly out at the last minute.  His hard work ethic was one of the things she loved most about him, but in this particular instance it really sucked.  Taylor scrolled through her phone, the only source of light in the dark room as she waited for Cole’s reply.

Course’ Swift.  I’d have someone there tonight if you wanted.  Don’t want you going to bed alone on your b-day

Taylor smiled.  It was such a sweet sentiment.  She hurriedly typed out a response. 

Not tonight.  Not with everyone staying over.

Tomorrow then.  He can be there in a few hours.  Think of it as part of your b-day present.  Or early Christmas present.  Whatever you want.  Have fun! 

Don’t know too many bf’s that would do this for their gf’s

*Shrug Emoji* I know you love me *Kiss Emoji*

I do <3 you

I’ll be there as soon as I can.  If this fucking snow ever stops.  Night Swift.  Love you.  Old lady.
   :P

Sighing, she stretched her legs out to the empty half of the enormous California King bed.  Opening up her email, she selected the one from Cole.  This was an ultra-exclusive service, personally recommended by a number of BFF’s.  Apparently, it was also used by Scarlett Johansson if the rumors were true.  In the email were five attachments.  Profiles.  Reading through them for what seemed like the hundredth time that day, Taylor chewed her lower lip.  Headshots.  Full, impressive, body shots.  Skillsets.  Specializations.  Kinks.  Size.  Her thumb hesitated over the link.  A press of a button and she could have any one of them on her doorstep tomorrow.  Smooth calves rubbing against unoccupied sheets, she clicked.

A selection menu popped up, all her options presented before her.  Hovering over, an idea struck her.  Something that would make her 30th birthday really something to remember.  With a sly grin, she made her selection and plugged her phone in.  Snuggling into her sheets, she closed her eyes chuckling.  When she turned 20, she never ever would have considered doing something like this, but 10 years is a long time.  She’d changed a lot.  Loved and lost.  And loved again.  Thoughts and half-finished lyrics buzzed around like angry bees until they gradually quieted and she fell asleep.

Everyone left the next day.  Kissing family and friends’ goodbye, soon Taylor was all alone, tottering around her empty mansion.  The cats entertained her for a while, but soon the day turned to afternoon as she set about the kitchen to begin the evening’s preparations.  A notification from her security detail and her doorbell rang at 6:16 PM. 

Familiar faces greeted her, each instantly recognizable from their profiles as she opened the door.  The hefty bulges in each of their trousers looked equally familiar.  The title of Adonis was applicable to each and every one, although they could not have looked more different from one another.  Marcos, the definition of a Latin hunk.  The shortest of the bunch, he moved with a swagger that bespoke his natural rhythm.  George, the shaggy pale-skinned mate from just across the pond with boyish good looks and a face so pretty it made Taylor want to cry just by looking at it.  Towering above the others was Kamau, his skin so dark it almost appeared blue.  The tone and definition of his enormous muscular body, second to none.  In stark contrast to him, Anders also loomed large with a chin chiseled from granite, blue eyes brighter than her own and blonde hair even fairer.  Trailing up the pack was Ryuu.  Hailing from San Francisco, he was the perfect combination of East meets West.  Looking effortlessly cool, his slicked back black hair complemented the dark shades covering his eyes, tattoos peeking out from around his collar.

“Gentlemen.  Welcome to my home.”  Taylor said, surveying the mouth-watering display of man in front of her.   

“It is quite lovely Ms. Swift.”  Kamau rumbled, his voice sounding like a boulder tossed in a grinder.

“Thank you.  I’ve put a lot of work into it.  All my houses really.  Please do come in.  And call me Taylor.”

The five men entered, looking around the illustrious and tastefully decorated hall with approving nods.  Taking each of their coats, she deposited them in the closet.  December in Tennessee was still December after all.  Escorting them to the dining room, she offered each a seat around the enormous table and inquired after their drink of choice.  An ice-cold stout for George.  Straight tequila for Marcos.  Herbal tea for Kamau.  Red wine for Anders.  And an old fashioned for Ryuu.

“Cole’s favorite.”  She remarked to Ryuu.  “One of mine too.  Coming right up.” 

While she busied herself in the kitchen fixing the drinks, the men chatted with one another.  Some of them knew each other from other jobs, or just having run across each other in the business.  Reemerging with the beverages, she handed them out and grabbed the last one for herself.  A glass of white wine, something light for the evening’s events. 

“Dinner shouldn’t be too much longer.  Authentic homemade southern fried chicken.  One of my specialties if I do say so.  I also have a vegan option if you are so interested.”

There was a murmuring of assent from around the table.  The chicken would do just fine.  Due to their given profession, the men were a bit unaccustomed to such warm and treatment.  It was usually straight down to business.  Sure, they often talked with their clients.  For hours even, serving a quasi-therapist role.  Usually after, but still.  They were being treated as honored house guests, a strange occurrence for them.  More often than not, they were hurriedly ushered out the back gate in various stages of undress.

“Loosen up boys.  We are going to have a lot of fun tonight.  There’s only one thing that needs to be so stiff around me.”

That made them chuckle, Anders giving the table a smack as he heartily guffawed.  They lightened up after that, the first round of drinks disappearing and quickly replaced with another.  Taylor was a remarkable conversationalist.  It was nice chatting with strangers who weren’t starstruck and reduced to gibbering fools around her.  A timer rang and she disappeared into the kitchen, returning minutes later with a plate piled high of the most mouthwatering fried chicken you’ve ever seen.   

“Eat up gentlemen.  You’re going to need your strength.” 

Everyone one tucked in and dinner passed as an enjoyable affair.  The men regaled each other with tales of far off adventures or exotic locales.  George told more than a few raunchy jokes.  Kamau explained the benefits of daily meditation.  Anders boasted he once wrestled a brown bear.  Marcos joyfully recounted of the time he danced his way across Mexico with nothing but a guitar on his back.  Ryuu recommended a spa located in rural Japan, far outside the hustle and bustle of Tokyo that catered to your every whim.  Taylor had a few wild stories of her own to share.  As the last succulent pieces of chicken were being slurped down, George took a swig of his frothy pint and asked a question in his thick English accent.

“To be blunt Ms. Swift.  Sorry love, Taylor.  I’m not sure any of us have been book five at a time before.  Are you sure you can really handle all we have to offer?”

Fixing him with her piercing blue gaze, she gave a twinkling laugh and drained the last of her wine.  Clinking it down on the table, the imprint of her red lips clung to the glass’s rim.

“When it comes to a lover, I promise that you’ll never find another like me.  Now, if we are all done with dinner, you all get the privilege of cleaning up.  And when you’re done, I’ll be upstairs in my bedroom.  Waiting.  Third door on the left up the center stairs.”

Standing up, she surveyed the group one last time before departing.  They couldn’t help but watch her go as she strutted out of the room, a whole different kind of hunger suddenly ravenous inside each of them.  Rather hurriedly, they brought the dishes into the kitchen.  Each taking a role, they scrubbed, washed and cleaned the dishes.  Wiping down the counters, it was sparkling when they were finished.  Then as one, they headed upstairs.  The bedroom door was closed.  Ryuu knocked once upon it.

“Come in.”  Taylor called out, every letter dripping with sultriness.

Opening the door, the five of them were treated to the sight of Taylor Swift wearing nothing but a very loose silk robe.  The hem of it barely covered her buttcheeks.  Lazily tied together, the deep valley of her cleavage was on full display.  Makeup had been touched up, subtly, but expertly accentuating her already gorgeous features.  Blonde hair had been fluffed, framing her face and hanging freely around her shoulders.  Blinking with a look of utmost innocence, she uncrossed her long smooth legs to reveal that she was not in fact wearing any panties.

“Hi boys.”  They filed into the room gathering around the bed.  “You all seem a bit… overdressed.”  Immediately they began to strip.  Each and every one of them was unable to take their eyes off of her, their desire as plain as day.  It made her shiver with excitement.  “Underwear on… for now.”

Stripping to their undies, there was little left to the imagination as the tight briefs could barely contain the massive sausages stuffed into them.  Taylor slid further up the bed and laid back, beckoning them over with one solitary finger.  Taking the invitation, Kamau rested his enormous muscular dark form atop the queen of pop.  Pressing his own pair of thick, full lips against her bright red pouty pair, he kissed her deeply.  Digging into her hip, Taylor could feel his huge hardon like a rod of burning iron pressed against her.  The bed sank as another figure settled next to her, George pulling her face towards him.  Leaving Kamau’s lips behind, she kissed the scruffy Englishman, allowing his tongue to probe deep into her mouth and feeling the whiskers of his beard tickle her.  As they swapped spit, the bed sank even further on her other side and strong hands ran up the length of her thigh. 

The tie on her robe was tugged loose, exposing her perky breasts to the open air.  Those hard pink peaks atop the fleshy mounds were already stiff with anticipation.  They only got harder as Kamau lowered his lips to one of those puffy nubs, hands feeling up her toned tummy.  Relinquishing his tongue, Taylor turned away from George to kiss Marcos.  Likewise sliding down the bed, George latched onto her unoccupied tit as Kamau tickled her other nipple with his broad tongue.  Tender hands took hold of her feet and her eyes flashed downwards to see Ryuu and Anders massaging the soles as her toes curled.

Hard cocks rubbed against her on all sides, arousing her beyond belief.  These men were true artisans of their craft.  Every flick of a warm, wet tongue across an areola.  Every individual finger pressed into her flesh.  Every touch lightly grazed across skin.  Every set of lips on hers.  All of it set her trembling, goosebumps covering her entire body.  Heat radiating out from between her legs like a furnace.  Her breathing short and labored.  And they had only just begun.

Her attention was drawn to the hulking, heavy form on top of her as he began to slide down even further, coming to rest between her thighs.  Kamau’s dark eyes found her sparkling blue ones, his hot breath blowing against her own steaming velvet box.  Tantalizingly teasing her even as Marcos moved down to massage her vacated breast, whispering sensual phrases of Spanish as he did so.  Abandoning their positions at her feet, Anders and Ryuu moved onto on the bed.  Closing her eyes, three sets of lips roamed her body, with one more on her mouth.  And when that fifth set of lips touched her quivering mound, it was like a firework.  Back arching off the bed, she broke free of the kiss to let loose a loud moaning hiss of carnal satisfaction.

Diving in, the African stud’s tongue was quick and nimble, his lips pressed flat against her labia as he masterfully licked away.  Shooing the other men away from the worship of her breasts, they knelt beside her, content watching her body writhe and wriggling from the oral stimulation.  Her hands trailed down to run across his smooth head, urging him deeper as she stared down at him.  Still, despite Kamau’s god given and well-practiced skill, her attention was soon drawn to the hefty array of dicks all around.  Hands peeling off Kamau’s scalp, they reached out, groping one poorly concealed package after another.  The apex of each and every tent was wet and sticky with arousal.   

Accompanying groans sounded as she tickled the tented pricks.  Squeezing tighter, she felt each solid length and their tender heavy balls beneath.  With a theatrical flourish, she freed each one from its cotton prison.  One after another sprang forward, wobbling to halt, pointed and aimed directly at her.  Both George and Anders were uncircumcised, their bulging crowns poking out from beneath a sheath of wrinkly foreskin.  Like his stature, Marcos appeared to be the shortest of the bunch, but not by much and he more than made up for it in girth, his circumference somewhere in the realm of a soda can.  Ryuu was long and slender with prominent veins spider-webbing from tip to base.  Taylor grinned.  It was a delicious smorgasbord.  And it was all for her.     

“My, my.  You boys all seem very happy to see me!”

Nodding silently, they all had hungry stares as Kamau wrapped a brawny forearm around both meaty thighs, angling her upwards and tongue-punching her steaming snatch with renewed vigor.  Eyes a-flutter, her hands darted out.  Grabbing hold of George and Marcos even as lube was passed around.  Fingers squeezing around both fat slabs, she began to jerk.  Grinning like a devil, Taylor turned her head and opened her only slightly smeared red gobsmackers.  Ander’s placed his member between them, waiting to be swallowed.  They closed snugly around it and quickly began to drag along the shaft.  Wetting it with saliva and tickling the tip with her tongue, she released it with a hard *POP* and turned.  Accepting Ryuu’s cock into her mouth, her tongue trailed along every throbbing vein as she took him down to the base, feeling his pointed head tickle her tonsils.  Gurgling on it, she flashed him a cheeky wink.   

“Shit!”  The usually taciturn man swore, impressed with loving attention she provided him in spite of being pulled in four other directions.

Releasing him with an equally loud pop, she said, “I promised, didn’t I?  When it comes to a lover, I told you.  You’ll never find another like me.”

Back at it, her cheek bulged outwards as she took him.  Blue eyes burning, she stared from one man to the next.  The heat between her thighs only got hotter as Kamau ate her out with ever increasing speed, dexterity and precision.  Soon it spread, enveloping her entire body until it felt like she was burning with fever.  That fire was stoked by the taste of salty precum in her mouth and the wet, sticky dribble of it upon her hands.  Her blonde head bobbed from one cock to the next, each one released with a wet plop only to be seamlessly replaced with another. 

Trading places, the wet *SHLICK*SHLOCK*SHICK* of her jerking hands sounded loud as Anders and Ryuu were treated to the tight, warm embrace of her fist.  By her head, George and Marcos felt the heavenly embrace of her pillow-soft lips, the hot, wet suction of her mouth and the gentle caress of her writhing pink tongue.  Upon their genitals she sucked, with equal, if not more, enthusiasm than when she had started.  All the while, Kamau happily remained buried tongue deep in her twat, tickling her clitoris.  That oh so familiar searing sensation was growing stronger in her body.  Men swapped places, but Taylor was starting to lose her razor-sharp focus, unsure of exactly whose cock was clutched between her lips or held in her palm as she felt an orgasm budding to life inside of her.  A dick fell from betwixt her lips as she cried out.

“Keep going!  You’re gonna make me cum!”

Most men would have picked up speed or adjusted, excited by the prospect of making her climax, but Kamau remained stationary, his tongue doing exactly what it had been doing the whole time it had been down there.  Slimy cocks prodded her cheeks, but Taylor ignored them as her eyes screwed shut tight, every muscle in her body clenching. 

“C-C-C-CUUUMMMINNGGG!!!!”  She screamed, loud and suddenly, crying out to the vaulted ceiling.   

Thighs squeezing him tight, Kamau held her firm in his grasp as his tongue continued working its magic through the thunderous throes of passion.  He was rewarded with a hot rush of sticky sweet arousal as gradually she unclenched, releasing him from the death grip of her thighs.  Relaxing, she opened her eyes.  Shimmering lips shone as Kamau smiled up at her. 

“Mhmm, now wasn’t that something?  But, I’m expecting a lot more than that tonight.”  Licking her lips, she said, “I think I’m ready for a bit more boys, how about you?”  All five of them gave words of affirmation, Anders tossing out some phrase in Danish.  Staring down at Kamau, Taylor pointed one finger at him.  “Why don’t you come up here and I’ll show you what I can do with my tongue.”

The hulking man nodded as Taylor straddled Marcos, who was already flat on his back, cock looking a flesh-colored Roman column as it rose above him.  Rocking her hips, she grabbed hold of the thick prick, teasing the head with her dribbling labia.  Looking down at the muscular Latino man, she sank down, eyes nearly popping out of her head as her vaginal walls stretched to accommodate such a fat prick.

“Aye!  Señorita!  Madre dios!”  Marcos grunted as he filled her up.

Kamau lumbered up the head of the bed, his massive black form once more looming high above her as he presented his own colossal coal-colored cock.  Taylor’s already open mouth, opened even further as she gazed upon it.  It was hands down; the biggest penis she’d ever seen.  Thick like her forearm, blacker than night, an equally huge hearty pair of hanging testicles dangled beneath, so large that even a bull would be jealous.

Trying to follow its trajectory as it entered her mouth, she soon found herself cross-eyed.  Beginning to gyrate upon Marcos, his mouth latched onto one her perky funbags as he worked his girthy python in and out of her tight snatch with quick snaps upwards of his own hips.  Behind her, George, sporting a wicked grin, spread her alabaster cheeks wide and stared down at her inviting round butthole.  Burying his shaggy face between them, he licked her most forbidden of orifices, tonguing it aggressively and adding his saliva to the already thoroughly lubed up backdoor.  Trembling from the rimming, Taylor tried to swallow even more of Kamau, still having trouble reaching the base.  Frantically, George grabbed hold of his own prick, beating the head of it against both cheeks before sliding it between and pushing up against her sphincter.  There was some initial resistance, as Taylor felt a huge pressure and then he slipped inside.  And a moment after that, he was balls deep, every inch of him surrounded on all sides by her ultra-constricting rectum.  Marcos felt her pussy noticeably tighten up as her asshole was filled, uttering another Spanish curse.  Taylor cried out as the last of her orifices was stuffed full of big, hard throbbing manmeat, but her mouth was so full of cock it only came out as a muffled gargle.

“MMMHHMM-GGGHHHH!!!!”

Resting her knees comfortably upon the bedspread, Taylor slowed as Marcos and George ramped up.  They proceeded to bang her hard, alternating their thrusts.  One set of big, round balls slapped into her taint only to be replaced by another.  Taking turns sinking their stiff wangs in each hole, Taylor finally managed to make the last few inches of Kamau disappear.  Lips stretched to the breaking point and feeling like he was halfway down her esophagus, she nevertheless triumphantly gurgled on the jet-black prick, throat bulging like never before.  Reaching out, she grabbed hold of the two remaining men and began stroking in perfect rhythm with the pounding of her holes, second nature for a musician of her caliber.

A constant string of expletives and curses sounded from behind her as George made his pleasure very well known, “Fucking hell.  Shit.  Shit.  Shit.  Goddamn this arse is bloody tight!” 

Gripping her ass hard, his fingers dug into the jiggling flesh that he made ripple with each pelvic slam.  Marcos swapped back and forth between both breasts as he loudly slurped on each nipple.  Kamau knelt like a statue, his dick perfectly angled for Taylor to impale her throat upon.  His hand would occasionally stroke the side of her face, or gently tuck away stray blonde locks shaken loose by the rampart double penetration action.  She sucked dick with a fervor and skill he had rarely seen in all his years of work.  Not many women could handle his size, but already after a few quick passes, Taylor was swallowing his member like it was a mere popsicle.  Her dazzling blue eyes fixated on his face and he stared right back, letting his satisfaction reverberate with deep rumbles throughout his whole body. 

Even Anders and Ryuu were groaning from the dual handjobs they were receiving.  Their pricks slick, Taylor was pumping at just the right speed with just the right pressure.  Squeezing and kneading the mushroom head, she paid special attention to Anders as she pulled back the foreskin and tickled the sensitive backside of his crown.  Their stiff slabs only fell from her fingers when she moved to tickle and tease their cum-churning gonads hanging beneath.  And all six of them that continued for a good long while, but Taylor Swift was nothing if not generous. 

“Eh-hem.  It’s only fair to share boys, let some of the others have a turn.”  She said, extracting Kamau’s cock from her windpipe, thick strings of salvia sagging between them as she spoke. 

Faster than a Chinese fire drill, the men swapped positions.  Taylor didn’t even move as Ryuu and Anders took positions behind and underneath her, respectively.  Presenting his cock for her open mouth, she tasted her own asshole as Taylor made George’s member disappear from sight easily after handling Kamau.  On either side of her, Kamau and Marcos had their stiff wangs taken hold of and stroked.  And just like that, before that horrible empty sensation had time to wash over her, she was stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey once more.

Unlike the previous pair, Anders and Ryuu humped her in tandem.  It was like they were mind-melded, powerful thrusts perfectly timed and hitting her deepest innards with the lengths of their hard, fat schlongs.  At her head, George proved more aggressively, his hand resting firmly on the back of her head, making sure she got every last centimeter as she swallowed the shaft.  Her left hand cradled Kamau’s balls, or ball.  They were so big, she could only palm one at a time, the tips of her nails tickling his taint as she went.  On her other side, she could barely curl her fingers around Marcos, so girthy was he. 

Her body was electric.  Intense pleasure reverberated in waves, shining brighter with every passing second and thrust.  It wasn’t just the hard and fast double dicking.  It was the deep guttural grunts, the heavy moans, the sharp hiss of thankful expletives, and the soft unbelieving whispers of her name.  It was the smell, primal musk mixed with sweat and arousal from her and the men alike.  It was the fact that she couldn’t see anything but the ceiling above and the muscular rippling bodies of the men on all sides.  It had her in such in haze that she was barely aware of what she was doing.  But she didn’t have to think.  Her body knew exactly what to do.  Hands jerked from base to tip.  Balls were fingered.  Moans and groans were had.  Cunt and butthole alike squeezed appreciatively around the cocks ravaging them.  Jaw opened wide, a nice juicy slab of manmeat forcing its way ever further down her gullet.  That pressure inside of her was too much.  It needed release. 

“MMHM-HMM-MHH!!  C-C-CUMMING!  CUMMING AGAIN!  OH, FUCK!”  Taylor screamed, violently expelling cock from her throat in a huge wave of spit and desperately spluttering for air. 

Redoubling their efforts, Ryuu and Anders sank their cocks harder and deeper into her than ever before until she exploded.  From her pink ladylips, a spray of ejaculate burst forth.  Beneath her, Ander’s sculpted torso was drenched with the sticky sweet arousal juice.  His strong hands kept her aloft as she went ragdoll, brain shutting down as she squirted like a fire hydrant all over him.  Like a rebooting computer, Taylor gradually came too.  The five pricks around her were just as hard as they had been before.  Her blue eyes found Ander’s equally blue ones below her.

“Very good.  No?”  He asked.

Nodded, she decided it was time to switch things up again.  Like a conductor with an orchestra, she arranged them just how she wanted.  Climbing on top of and facing away from Kamau, who now lay flat on his back, she squatted over him.  Looking over her shoulder, sweaty golden hair clung to her forehead.  Grabbing hold of her buttcheeks, she spread them apart.  Her already gaping sphincter hole seemed to wink at him as she lowered herself atop the impossibly tall black spire jutting up from his groin.  Despite having two different cocks in there already, this was still a challenge.  Breathing labored, Taylor lowered herself once, then twice, but the third time proved the charm.

“FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!”  She shrieked as she felt the African stud fully enter her rear.

Once secure, she leaned back, both hands gripping his massive pecs for support.  Against her pussy pressed Ryuu’s long dick and Taylor was treated to an intimately up-close look of the breathtakingly beautiful dueling dragons tattooed upon his chest.  Balancing precariously, Ryuu pushed back against her legs until they were hanging, suspended in mid-air.  Stretched wider than ever before, Taylor rocked back and forth as both men began pumping into her.  Standing tall on the mattress, Marcos’ cock was perfectly level with her mouth and she accepted it, gobbling it down with hungry eyes.  Between his wide stance she reached out for George’s shaft, who knelt behind him and on her other side, she grabbed hold of Anders, both uncircumcised pricks filling up her palms.

It was a slower build up, but once they were sure she was held firmly in place, the pair of them kicked it up to ramming speed.  Ryuu pushed her legs back further and further, stretching her out until she was practically doubled-over, both holes being furiously pummeled.  A violent shudder and Taylor came again, shamelessly squirting like a firehose against the Asian stud in front of her.  Droplets of her girlcum dripped down the intertwined dragons dancing on his chest.  But this time, as her body squeezed and constricted, desperately trying to milk the cocks pleasuring her, the men were not too far behind.

“I can feel some of you boys are about ready to cum for me.  Aren’t you?”  Taylor asked, her desire for cum cutting through the blurry haze of her third orgasm of the night.  Reluctant nods went around the room, some more reluctant than others.  “Cum then.  Oh fuck, I want it all.  God damn.  So much spunk.  Give it all to ME!” 

There was a delightful playfulness to her commanding tone.  It triggered something in Ryuu who wrapped his hands even tighter around her, slamming into her pussy with a sudden, frantic, hectic fury that only imminent orgasm brings.  His eye contact was intense, and Taylor stared back equally as intense, her lip curled in a snarl as she pushed Marcos away.  Ryuu’s only tell was a jitter that jolted like electricity through him and second later, Taylor felt her cunt flooded with piping hot seed.  Dumping an impossible amount of cum into her, her vaginal walls squeezed out every ounce jizz from his balls by the time he finished.  A look of serenity upon his usually unreadable features, he pulled out.  In an instant, his spot was filled by George who thrusted with an unbridled ferocity even as Ryuu’s semen trickled down her stretched and swollen taint.  Hurriedly jerking off Marcos, Kamau was like a steel rod in her backside as she balanced upon it, working it like a joystick.  Rising to his feet, Anders stood up tall and Taylor latched onto his dick, nosily slurping.  And as she bobbed, she felt him noticeably stiffen inside her mouth.

“Dah!  Dah!  Dah!”  He shouted before beginning to spurt.

And once he started spurting, he didn’t stop.  Thick cream coated her tongue, filling her cheeks and sloshing down her gullet as she swallowed gulp after gulp of what must been a pint of spunk.  Her last hearty swallow and Taylor didn’t even have time to turn as Marcos pried his cock out of her grasp, stepped up, prodding her right tit and blew all over her chest.  Some shots fired wildly, landing on the sheets or who knows where, but suddenly her boobs were burning as sizzling semen struck them in one fiery volley after another.  Beating out the few final drops, her jugs jiggled with each impact of his thick prick.  Semen still clogging her throat, Taylor turned to see George’s face scrunched up as he launched a slew of swears that would have made a sailor blush.  Pulling out, he stroked his cock and it too fired.  Taylor snapped her eyes shut as the first rope struck her square in the cheek.  More ropes assaulted her sweaty form, leaving streaks of white from collarbone to pussy as he gave one final savage grunt, thrusted back inside of her, leaving behind one final milky deposit.

Then there was only one left.  Craning her neck around to look at him, Taylor said, “You’re turn.  Cum for me.”

With all the calmness and serenity of a monk, Kamau asked in his gravelly voice, “Would that bring you pleasure Ms. Swift?”

“Yes.  Yes!  OH, FUCK YES!”  She yelled, planting her feet back on the bed and beginning to bounce her snug asshole up and down his long black pole, all her attention now focused on him.  The hot sensation of cum dripping down her body was nothing compared to the fire raging inside her once more.  “EMPTY THOSE BIG BLACK BALLS IN MY ASS!  CUM FOR ME!”

Without another word, she felt him swell even larger inside her butt before unleashing violent burst of jism.  Heat streaked up her colon, so far up there, she didn’t know if it ever would come out.  That was more than enough to set her off, cumming again as the walls of her rectum were painted the color of murky white baby batter.  Finished, he gently lifted her off his cock, placing her to the side.  Panting and heaving, she leaked from every hole she had.  Flipping her sweaty hair out of her face, she looked around the men, all in various states of respite after having blown enough wads for at least double their number.

“I don’t know about you all, but I could use another drink.  Could one of you be a dear and fetch us some?  I would, but I can’t feel my legs.  Whiskey for me.  Please and thank you.”

Anders volunteered taking requests and marching out of the room, dick flopping every which way.  He returned shortly and handed the glass of amber colored liquid to Taylor, who knocked hers back in a single go.  The fiery spirit swirled with the remnants of cum and she smacked her lips appreciatively. 

“Ahhhh.  Delicious.  Ok.  Whose ready for another round?”  All the cocks began to stiffen at her words.  “And boys.  This time, I want you to go ahead and really use me.”

Taylor was balls deep in the middle of a man sandwich, not an inch of space between her, Anders and Kamau.  The Scandinavian drilling her ass, the African even deeper in her pussy.  Held aloft, they bounced her back and forth, up and down and every which way upon their rock-hard cocks.  Each repeated innards-twisting dual dick impaling was accompanied by a throaty grunt from Taylor.  Face flushed, sweat drenching her body, makeup long since ruined, she bore all the obvious signs of a rough hard fucking.  And for the last hour or so, that’s exactly what had been happening.  Passed from one guy to the next, twisted and bent in more positions then she could count, the men were finally ready to unveil the big finale.  As Taylor was DP’d into the next decade, the other three stood around waiting their turn, watching with stiff knobs.  The light and dark pair dropped her down once more upon their tremendous wangs and she orgasmed again, shuddering and trembling before going limp.   

“Alright mates.  Our turn.”  George sounded as her limbs twitched back to functioning.

Depositing the glistening, panting blonde mess onto on the bed, her legs hung off the edge, the tips of her toes lightly brushing the floor as George sidled up behind her.  With one hand, he snatched up a handful of the tangled golden mane and yanked.  Gripping his cock, he thrusted hard, plugging up her gaping asshole.  The sudden, rough anal intrusion made Taylor gasp, eliciting a swear from her.  But her open mouth wasn’t left unoccupied for long.  Marcos squatted in front of her, dick wobbling before him.  Pulling back on her hair even further, Taylor’s mouth was open like a fish as Marcos fit his cock right in there.  As her lips closed around the fat dick, the red smeared off ages ago, he began thrusting.  Hard.   

*GAWK*GLUG*GLUG*GAWK*GAWK*GAWK*

The squelch of her hot tight throat resonated even louder than the meaty clap of flesh-on-flesh from behind her as she was ferociously spit-roasted.  On either side, Ryuu and Anders knelt pulling at her arms and placing her hands firmly on their cocks.  Wedged between the side of the bed and George’s jackhammering pelvis, her torso was only suspended by the hairs on her head and her own toned core.  Tears filled her eyes as it felt like a bratwurst was trying to slide wholly down her esophagus.  The waterworks cut through the already copious amount of black mascara staining her pale cheeks.  Blinking through them, she couldn’t even make out which men were on her left and right.  Nevertheless, she jerked off both dicks like her life depended on it. 

“Yea, you love this fucking cock?  Don’t cha ya, love?  Feels so bloody good?”  George sneered through gritted teeth.  “Reaming your tight little arse so fucking hard!”  He waited for a response.  “Answer me Taylor!  Huh?”  He gave a particularly hard tug on her head.

“MMMHHMMMMHHMMM!!!”  The muffled affirmation sounded as she tried to nod.

“That’s what I like to hear.”  He said, and then raised his hand high.

Bringing it down with a sharp slap, he spanked the ass he was so ruthlessly fucking.  His open palm left a pink mark on the delectable mass of peached-shaped goodness.  He followed it with another, and another until her tushy was burning red.  Wrenching his fleshpipe from her throat, Marcos fisted it and Taylor sucked down great gulps of air.  Huge ropes of slimy spit decorated her chin, clinging to her lips.  Wielding his cock like a club, he banged it against her lips and tongue before beating each of her cheeks like a drum.  Spittle flew everywhere, if possible, making her face even more of a mess than it already was.  A cock slipped out of her left hand and suddenly her blurry vision was filled with two cocks as Ryuu knelt beside Marcos.  A heavy slap and her outstretched left hand was quickly filled with a big black dick.  Like two heat-seeking missiles, the pricks pointed at her slack-jawed mouth propelled towards their target.  It was a two for one special as Taylor found herself choking down not one, but two huge throbbing pricks before she could even blink. 

With his incredible length, Ryuu was poking her tonsils, and with his incredible girth, Marcos had her lips damn near tearing to accommodate both veiny slabs.  It was sloppy.  Sloppier than ever before.  Saliva flowed freely down her chin as the cocks pushed and jockeyed for position.  Cheeks were prodded and her tongue licked down shaft only to go back up the other one.   

“Why don’t we see how much she can really handle fellas?”  George called from behind her, a delightedly wicked edge to his voice.

Taylor felt her body lifted upwards, and suddenly she could breathe freely again as Marcos withdrew from her mouth and got underneath her, his cock leaving a slimy trail from her neck to groin as he settled into place, filled her pussy and aggressively thumbed her clit.  Her airway reprieve wasn’t long as Ryuu and Anders crossed their flesh swords, pressing the head of each cock into each cheek, making them bulge.  Losing the feeling of cock in her hand and thinking she was couldn’t possibly be more filled than she was right now, she suddenly sensed the large presence of Kamau behind her.  George hopped up onto the bed, settling into in a deep squat as he angled downwards, still hammering away in her ass.  Then she felt it.  Another dick prodding her stretched taint.  Head firmly locked in place, she could not turn to see.  The unbelievably large member slid first towards to her stuffed pussy, then it paused.  Instead it moved upwards towards her already very much occupied rear.  George leaned forward to hiss in her ear, finally letting go of the grip on her hair.

“Let’s see ya take two dicks up that pretty arse of yours, love.”

“MMHMM-HMMMM!!!”  Wasn’t like she could say much else. 

Kamau proceeded slowly but surely, the black python pressing against Taylor’s anus.  Worming his way in there, it was resistant at first.  Very resistant.  But before long it was stretching to accommodate it.  Taylor’s eyes bulged like a cartoon character and she spat both cocks out of her mouth, a tidal wave of spit accompanying them.

She let loose an insane shriek of pleasure, hurried followed by, “HOLY FUCKING SHIT!”

“Whose gonna get the double arse fucking of a lifetime?”  George whispered into her ear.

“ME!  ME!  ME!  ME-HE-HHHEEEEEE!!!”

The words turned to primal, guttural screaming as Kamau continued, his face a mask of tranquility.  In between shouting, she sucked down air, her anus stretched further than it ever had been before.  It was a good thing her hands weren’t wrapped around any cocks because they were white-knuckling the bedsheets as Kamau slowly came to rest, 11/12th’s of him crammed into her anus.  A momentary reprieve to let her adjust, then in unison all three men began to thrust.  Such crowded quarters meant they couldn’t use their full range of motion, but it didn’t matter because even the slightest millimeter of movement was pure fiery pleasure for Taylor.  She took a brief second to clench her jaw before her head was pulled back up and the two slimy cocks were pushed back inside.  Held aloft and in place, five sets of hands gripping her, Taylor did not (and could not) even move as the five impossibly hard cocks found a home in one of her three holes. 

Time was irrelevant.  Thought impossible.  There was only the feeling of intense and indescribable satisfaction blasting through every last nerve in her body.  Climaxes came in waves.  Together or separate, she couldn’t tell.  Deluges of girlcum erupted from her pink ladylips.  The cocks in her butt rubbed together, each penetration seemingly reigniting her orgasms, aided by the one in her pussy and the two more in her mouth.  At some point, she came so hard that her butthole squeezed like a vice and popped Kamau right out of her.  Collapsing forward, she was little more than a sweat-drenched heaving mess, unable to string two words together. 

The fucking didn’t end just because the triple penetration did.  Hardness filled her holes.  Dicks slapped her cheeks.  Balls bounced off her chin.  Hands smacked her ass or pinched her nipples.  Each and every act ferocious and frantic.  The type of pounding that only a heightened state of mind-bending crazed lust brings.  There wasn’t one second where her body wasn’t taking the full, hard brunt of their combined efforts.  And it was proving effective.  Orgasm came to her again and again.  Big ones.  Small ones.  Squirting ones.  Blackout ones.  Screaming ones.  Grunting ones.  Ragdoll ones. 

At some point, the men began to show signs of slowing down, all one them building towards their own earth-shattering explosive orgasms.  Feeling herself deposited onto the floor, sharp words cut through the haze.  Words that made her perk up and pay attention.

“There ya go.  Down on your knees love.  We’re gonna spunk all over that pretty face of yours.”  George spat harshly.

Five hard throbbing cocks surrounded her, their owners wielding them like clubs, beating them against her head, cheeks and face.  Reaching out through the onslaught of blows, her hands flew to vacate shafts, mouth opening to accept a third.  Two more sets of hands jerked off right in front of her face as they got one final slap in.  Hands wormed their way through her sweat-soaked blonde locks, making her gag on the stiff dick fucking her face.

*GLUG*GLUG*GAWK*GAWK*GLUG*

Those delicious, throaty squelches were back and louder than ever as Taylor had her face fucked, the grip growing tight on her head only to feel it loosened and have the cock dislodged from her mouth.  The spit-soaked cockhead smacked her face, sending its spittle flying.  It thumped against her lips before another strong set of hands grabbed her head and guided her open mouth to another dick.  Jamming it down her bulging throat, making her heave, she felt the crown press against her tonsils and heavy balls slapped her chin as the face-fucking resumed. 

Her grip on one of the cocks loosened and her hand fell down between her legs.  Trembling fingers teased her swollen, sore, but still pulsing clit in small concentric circles.  She was still hot down there as one set of big saggy nuts clapped into her neck only to be replaced by another.  One cock after another was gobbled down.  Looming high above her, the men grunted and groaned. 

How many times her mouth was passed from one groin to another, she was unsure, but it was promptly interrupted when fingers tugged on the back of her head.  An enormous cock came into focus, her eyes taking a moment to adjust.  Big and hard in front of her, it looked positively ready to burst.  Attached to it, Anders stood stroking, his foreskin far retracted, the red head quivering angrily, about to blow. 

“Dah!  Get ready for it Ms. Taylor.”  He said through his thick accent. 

Taylor blinked, trying to focus on the cock.  A moment later it exploded all over her face.  Her eyes closed as hot jism splattered across her features, drenching her in a messy diagonal arc from chin to hairline.  Stroking, more globs rained down upon her cheeks, until she grabbed hold, placed her lips to the tip and slurped down any dregs of semen still clinging to his urethra.  Seeing a cum covered Taylor Swift, battling those big blue eyes proved too much for the collective group.  The sticky white cum clinging to her features was something each man was eager to add too.  Stepping up, Marcos smacked his cock against her sticky forehead, jerking himself off wildly while she greedily slurped at his nuts. 

“Sí!  Chupa esas huevoes!  Sí!  Sí!  Sí!”  Marcos grunted out. 

His voice lowered, whispering out more incomprehensible rapid phrases of Spanish.  Then she felt him twitch upon her forehead and his balls jumped as great sticky spurts landed on top of her head.  Taking hold of himself, he left long white streaks across her forehead, the sweat-soaked strands of blonde hair now glued together, cum slowly trickling downwards.  On her left side, Ryuu silently prodded her cheek with his cock before firing across it, a colossal wave of jizz covering from one cheek to the other, leaving a huge icicle of cum to hang off her cute button nose.  Tugging hard on her head as he violently wrenched it back, George stroked his cock like a fiend.     

“You want this fucking spunk?  Don’t ya love?”

“Mhm yea babydoll.  Gimme that load.  Empty those balls for me.  All over my fucking face!”  Taylor sputtered, only able to see through one eye.

“Then take it!  Take it!  Take all this fucking SPUNK!”  He yelled and erupted like a volcano.

Her other eye was blasted as jet after jet of gluey spunk coated her facial features.  He jammed his cock inside her open mouth and gave a few last humps, thoroughly and utterly draining his testicles in-between her lips.  Taylor squealed with delight at the sensation.  So much cum was covering her, the virile potent seed of man.  It made her so hot.  God, she was on fire.  Again.  Three of her fingers were plunging knuckle deep in her snatch, and she was perched on the edge of one final orgasm, cum raining down from all around.  Kamau stepped up, one hand resting on his massive cock.

“You are about to cum too, no?”  He asked, as calm as ever.

“Mhmmm…yes!”  Taylor cried breathlessly. 

He pressed the head of his cock to her jizz-soaked lips and in a very commanding tone, said, “Then cum.  Go ahead Taylor.  Cum for me.”

The spasm-inducing orgasm detonated just as Kamau began cumming.  Her mouth, open in a silent scream, was suddenly awash with baby batter as her tonsils were assaulted with the salty sting of his jism.

“Do not swallow Taylor.”  He said in that same commanding tone, one eruption after another.

Mouth held open, he came and came and came until she could have drowned in it.  But, she didn’t let an ounce of that sweet creamy nut slide down her throat.  Held in her cheeks, her tongue frolicked around in the thick, soupy jizz cocktail until he was finished.

“Show me.”  She opened her mouth wider, filled to the brim with swirling cum.  “Spit.”

Eyes still glued shut, she expelled the ejaculate from her mouth, but not before gargling it, bubbles frothing the murky white mixture.  It spilled over her chin, washing down her neck and upon her heaving breasts, trickling down her collarbone towards her toned tummy.

“Good.  Very good Taylor.”

There was heavy breathing from all the parties involved.  Taylor just sat there for a moment, shivering from head to toe.  There wasn’t a single part of her body that hadn’t been pleasured in some way or another.  Wiping her jizz-laden eyelids, she squinted at the surrounding men, feeling like she’d had the workout of a lifetime. 

“So boys, pretty awesome, huh?  You think you’ll ever find another like me?”

There was an accompanying groan of satisfaction from all of them.  Smiling, she started licking the cum from her lips.

Sitting alone at her piano, the merest traces of daylight peaked over the horizon.  Wet, clean hair hung in ropes around her face, cold against her skin in the twilight of dawn.  Fingering the keys wordless, Taylor was trying to resolve a melody that had come to her in the clarity of post-coitus.  Beneath her sore buttocks, the cushion shifted as she sighed, relinquishing her grasp of the ebony and ivory keys.  Tonight, had been amazing.  Incredible.  She had lost count of just how many times she’d climaxed.  Still… despite all that intense pleasure, something had been missing.  Well, someone. 

Her roaring 20’s had been filled with nights like this.  Wet and wild adventures.  Broadening her sexual horizons.  Trying new and exciting things.  She could not have asked for a more authentic night to cap off the last decade.  Now her 30’s lay stretched out before her, and she couldn’t help but wonder what the next decade held.  And as she pondered, her fingers found the keys to the piano again, almost of their own volition.  She wasn’t ready to stop having adventures, both inside the bedroom and out of it.  They didn’t call it your dirty 30’s for nothing after all.  But none of those experiences seemed as titillating without Cole there, standing by her side.  Or, even better, inside of her.  The notes began to knit together as she pictured his handsome face.  Imagined his warm strong embrace.  Smelled his cologne.  Felt his lips upon hers.  Tasted him.  Her fingers tickled the keys and the melody unfurled before her.  Smiling, she played it again.  And again.  And again.

“Mr. Stephens.  Thank you for coming, despite the weather.” 

“Thank you for not canceling.” 

“Of course, sir.  Your business is of the upmost importance to us.  I know you are a busy man, so let me get right down to it.  This is what our designers have come up with based on the materials and descriptions you provided.”

The man brought up an image on the screen and handed it to Cole for examination.  It was a proof of concept, nothing more, but Cole could only smile when he looked at it.  It was perfect, as if the image he had in his head been transferred in front of him.  This was the silver lining to this crappy weather and missing Taylor’s birthday.  He’d been trying to arrange this meeting for weeks.  The jeweler was already babbling away about designs, materials and sizing.  Cole cut in.

“This is it.  I want this.  This exact ring.”

End of Chapter Twenty-Seven
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:29:34 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, thenewcomer, Cosmo Kramer, Allouais, MoscowCalling, Dexter07

Cosmo Kramer

« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2019, 02:23:24 PM »
To quote the great philosopher and humanitarian Daniel Bryan, “YES!  YES!  YES!”

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Slyguy

thenewcomer

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2019, 03:10:06 PM »
That’s the only way to end her decade and you handled her amazingly well. Obviously, I love a good gangbang and you went the extra mile with a nice set up before hand. I’m glad you went all out for her. Just awesome.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA