Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: House Party (Paris Berelc)  (Read 6762 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
House Party (Paris Berelc)
« on: September 29, 2018, 10:57:33 PM »
House Party
Starring Paris Berelc
Codes: MMF, MF, Oral, Cheating
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

Let me start this story by introducing myself, my name is John, though may of my friends call me Johnny.  I am 6’1” dirty blonde hair, green eyes, a average lean built, and up until a few months ago I was a film student at the University of Southern California.

I’d been friends with Jack Griffo for a few years now.  We’d met while I was working as a intern on The Thundermans television series.  While we had become fairly close friends, I had always felt a bit jealous of him.  In part because around set he was treated as a prince, while I as a intern (now a PA) was at the bottom end of the totem pole.  Another part was because he had female fans constantly fawning over him, while I was a shy guy that struggled to pick up dates.  And finally because he was dating Paris Berelc, and what man our age wouldn’t be jealous of someone who was dating her?

With the exception of Jack, most of our friends group were mostly normal people, so we tended to prefer doing house parties on the weekends.  It was just too expense for the rest of us to go out every weekend on the LA party scene. Up until recently Jack had spent less and less time with us and more and more time with Paris, who prefered to go out.  That changed recently as Paris was trying to be a better girlfriend and was now hanging out more and more with us.

Well, at least at first Paris did it because she wanted to be a better girlfriend, and she is a cool chick so she fit right in with the group.  However as time went on, Jack told me he began to suspect what Paris really enjoyed was having all the other guys at the party drool over her.  There was no denying that our house parties were kind of a sausage fests, with the guy to girl ratio usually around 3:1 or 4:1.  While the other girls at the party were attractive, there was no denying that Paris was the hottest and over time she began to dress sexier for each party.

Tonight me and my roommate Caleb were hosting the party.  The party had been going for about two hours.  Besides Jack, Caleb and I, there were 8 of our guy friends, 3 of their girlfriends and Paris of course.  Paris, with her hair in a ponytail, was dressed in a tight black tank top with a very low neckline that showed off her braless cleavage, daisy dukes, and a pair black spike heeled boots.  While at a quick glance it may look like she was dressed casually, a closer look made it was obvious that she was dressed to show off her body.  Weeks ago Jack liked the idea of showing off his hot girlfriend, but tonight after a couple rounds of beer pong he wasn’t liking it so much.

In the kitchen our friend Connor, a constant flirt, was talking with Paris and Jack was keeping a drunken eye on them from across the room.  Connor said something that made Paris crack up and when she put a hand on Connor’s arm while she was laughing, Jack snapped.

“Jesus Paris, why don’t you just fuck him already!” Jack drunkenly yelled from across the room.   The whole apartment fell in stunned silence

“What?” Paris questioned.

“Dude, what are you talking about?” Connor asked.

“Shut the fuck up man!” Jack yelled as he stormed across the room.  “Don’t act like you haven’t been flirting with my girlfriend whenever you think I’m not looking.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. You know the deal, bros before hoes” Connor respond.

“Oh so what, my girlfriend is a hoe?”

“Jack you know that not what he” Paris started before being interrupted.

“And you” Jack said as he turned and pointed at Paris.  “Don’t think I haven’t noticed the way you’ve been dressing around my friends the last few weeks. I know what’s going on.”

“Alright come with me.”  Paris said, dragging Jack by the arm back into one bedrooms.  The door slammed shut, and we could all hear the two of them shouting back and forth. This went for maybe 5-10 minutes, but to all of us out in living room and kitchen it felt more like a half an hour.  When we heard the door open it was Jack that came out, still as pissed off as when he went in the bedroom. 

“Try to remember to wear some condoms when you all run a train girlfriend later” Jack yelled out before leaving the apartment.  We all stood in silence looking at one another for a minute, when finally Caleb broke the silence.

“Wait, he’s not driving is he?” Caleb asked.  Once again we all found ourselves looking at one another before Caleb when jogging out the door trying to catch Jack before he got into his car.  As he went out the door, Paris came walking back into the room.

“Paris, you alright?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m fine” Paris said and she actually did sound perfectly fine.  “I just hope that Jack’s diva moment didn’t ruin the party for everyone.”  Caleb came back to the apartment a few minutes later, and said that he was too late and Jack had already gone.  It took some time, but eventually the party did get going again.  I kept and eye on Paris throughout the night and she generally acted as though nothing had happened.  She continued to joke with people and dance to the music, but I did notice that she never was without a red solo cup in her hand.

At one point I noticed her sitting alone on a step stool with her legs splayed out in front of her.  I walked over to her and squatted down.

“Hey Paris, how you doing?”

“I’m good.”

“You sure you feeling okay?”

“Yeah, I’m feeling really gooooood.” She said lifting one of her legs up and tapping her boot up against my crotch.  I wasn’t sure if she meant to do that or not, but I figured she was just kind of drunk and didn’t think anything about it.  Standing up I went back to the rest of the people in the living room and Paris soon rejoined us as well.

It was around 2am when the party finally started to die down.  As people started to order Lyfts and head home, I went to my bedroom and change into a t-shirt and sweatpants.  It was at that point that I remembered that Paris said that she left her phone in Jacks car, so I decided I should check to see if she needed a ride home.  I left my room and called out her name but got no response so I went to check the apartment. The shared bathroom was empty, the door to Caleb’s room was half open and he was asleep out alone on the bed, in the kitchen out friend Devin was passed out sitting at the kitchen table, and I finally I checked the living room.

When I looked in there I got the shock of my life.  Connor was sitting on the far side of the couch.  Paris was on the couch on all fours  with Connor’s dick clearly in her mouth.

“Oh god Paris, I’ve been dreaming about this for so long” Connor, with his pants around his ankles and a hand on Paris head, moaned as his head leaned back  He was clearly enjoying the feeling of Paris Berelc’s lips going up and down his cock.

“Holy crap” I said reflexively.  Both of them immediately looked my way when they heard me. Paris looking fairly surprised and embarrassed while Connor had the biggest shit eating grin on his face. “Sorry, I was just checking to see if Paris needed a ride home.”

“No, I’m fine.  Though if you stick around I might give you a ride” Paris said flirtatiously.  95 times of 100 there would be no way I’d mess around with my friends girl, but I thought this might be my one and only shot with Paris.  Plus, she was already blowing another one of friends so what’s the difference if I am there or not.

“So, what ever happened to ‘Bros before Hoes’, Connor?”  I asked as I approached the couch.

“That rule only applies to girls that 7s and below, and...Jesus she is good at this” Connor, who was clearly very drunk, lost his thought as Paris returned to sucking his cock “and also celebrities are excluded from the rule if you’re a non-celebrity.”  I am pretty sure he just made that shit up, but also I think most guys would probably agree to those terms.

Paris went right back to sucking Connor’s average sized cock, I meanwhile went to the other side of the couch positioning myself behind her.  Reaching around her waist I unsnapped her shorts and then pulled them down to her knees, displaying a black lace thong that was firmly entrenched between her cheeks.  Then peeling her thong down I revealed two moist totally smooth pussy lips between her legs.  I still could not believe that this was happening.  I slipped my hand between her legs and rubbed her wet claim.  Slipping a finger between her lips, causing her legs to kick up a bit and her to let a out a moan around my friends cock. 

The part French Canadian part Filipino actress’ pussy felt tight and hot around my finger.  Pulling it out I stuck my finger into my mouth and tasted her juices.  After cleaning my finger, I went right for the source.  Bending down, I stuck my head between her legs and began lapping up her pussy.

“Oh my god, yes! Work that tongue” Paris called out as I ate her pussy.  Paris went to put Connor back into her mouth, but he stopped her.

“No, no. I’m so close, and I’m saving it for that pussy.”  Connor said.

Pulling my head out from the between the Disney actress’ thighs, “You’ll have to wait, I’m not stopping until I make her pop,” I told him.

“Sounds good to me” Paris said.  I then grabbed one her legs and flipped her over onto her back.  Pulling her shorts and thong the rest of the way off, I split her legs wide open and dove down between them.  “Oh wow!” Paris giggled.  “Oh Johnny, you really know how to use your tongue.” Paris cupped her own breast through her tank top while her other hand was on the back of my head to keep me in place between her legs.  I enjoyed sucking the tangy nectar from her twat, but I moved my mouth up and began sucking on her clit while finger blasting her.  This drove Paris nuts and her legs clamped around my neck.

“Oh, oh yes! Yes! YES!” Paris was getting closer and closer to climaxing.  Paris gripped the couch tightly and thrusted her hips hard up against my face.  “UGGGHHHH YES! FUCK YES!” Paris yelled out as she came all over my face.

“All right my turn.” Connor announced before Paris had even caught her breath.  He got up from off the arm of the couch desperate to have his chance to fuck her.  Paris offered little resistance as he flipped her around and got her on all fours so he could screw her doggy style.  Paris and me were looking at each other face to face, with her on all fours and me sitting back up.

Once again I felt as though I was not in control of my own movement as I took Paris by the back of her head and drew her in for a passionate kiss.  I had been wanting to do this for a long time.  Paris was just as into the kiss as I was, slipping her tongue into my mouth.  She let out a squeal into my mouth as Connor buried his cock inside her snatch.

“Jesus Christ dude! This girl’s pussy is amazing.”  Connor said as he began fucking her.  Breaking off the kiss Paris looked me in the eye moaning as he fucked her, .

“Lose the pants” Paris ordered.  Quickly standing up I threw off shirt and dropped my sweatpants, kicking them off before sitting back down.  “Oh Johnny” Paris said as eyes beamed in surprise and she took hold of the base of my cock.  “You’ve been holding out on me” she said as she slapped my shaft up against her cheek.

“What about me?” Connor asked giving her ass a slap “How does this dick feel?”

“So good” Paris moaned.

“Damn right. Fuck.  I’ve been dreaming about this moment since Jack first introduced you.”

While that was happening I maneuvered myself so I had one foot on the ground, one knee on the couch, and my throbbing erection staring the former Lab Rats star right in the face.  With Paris getting banged from behind, she opened her mouth as she moaned and I shoved my dick in.  I began face fucking her, which she happily allowed. 

“Dude how awesome is this?” Connor asked putting up his hand for me to give him a high five, which I did hoping that he would then shut up so I could enjoy my BJ.  If I had to think about it, I might have had mix emotions about what was happening.  On the one hand my first threesome happening with me, my buddy,  and my other friend's girlfriend makes me seem like a totally asshole, but on the other hand spit roasting the teen actress is probably one of highlights of my life.

After a minute or two Connor and I found a rhythm, basically sawing the 19 year old as we plugged two of her holes.  When he would pull back from her vag, my cock would slide down her throat, and when I pulled back he would pound back into her.  We carried on like this until Paris fully pulled me out of her mouth so that she could lick her tongue around my pole before sliding down to my balls.  The entire thing felt amazing, and it would have been perfect if Connor could just shut his mouth.

“Come on Paris, come on.  Tell me I’m better than Jack.  Tell me I fuck you better than he does.”  I don’t know if this was Connor just trying to talk dirty or if the booze in his system was unleashing some deep seeded resentment toward Jack, but either way he was obsessed with being told he was better.  “Come on Paris, I’ve heard him fuck in his dressing room.  I know Jack is a quick draw.  Tell me how much better than I am than that two pump chump.”  At this point Connor was hammering her pussy with everything he had.

Paris also seemed to have become annoyed with Connor.  “FINE! You’re better, you happy!” Paris dropped my balls from her mouth and turned her head around to say.  “You fuck me better than Jack does. And yes, you’ve probably lasted at least twice as long he usually does” Paris told Connor.  Then in a real sultry voice she said “And Jack cums even faster than that when I let him fuck my tight little ass.”

“Wha… I...” Connor absolutely froze after Paris said this. For a second I thought he had a stroke, but apparently the thought for drilling her in the ass was too much for him as Connor then pulled out and erupted all over Paris’ ass and back.  Connor basically fell back and passed out into a drunken stupor after covering the soon to be Netflix star’s ass and lower back with his jizz.  With Connor out, Paris turned back to me.

“I knew he would love that,” she said.

“Do you really do anal?”

“Maybe…” Paris said with a dirty smile.  “Now it’s time to take care of you.” Paris started to sit up, but I stopped her.

“Na uh.  Finish what you started. I want to cum in your pretty mouth.”

“You sure?  Are you going to be able fuck me afterwards?”

“Trust me, after tonight I don’t think I’ll ever be able to be around you without being hard as a rock.”  Paris grabbed my head pulled me in for another passionate kiss.

“By the way, your dick is so much thicker than either of your friends.  I love how it stretches out my mouth” Paris said as she went down to the floor between my legs before taking me back in her mouth.  With her attention now fully devoted to me, she was able to demonstrate all her blow jobs skills.  I could not help but moan as she deep throated me to the best of her ability, the whole time keep her eyes up looking at me.

“You are really good at this” I told Paris as ran her lips up along the side of my saliva covered shaft.

“We Disney Channel girls like to compare notes and share tips while on set” Paris explained before attacking my cock with her mouth once again.  After another two minutes of deep throating, she had me ready to pop.

“I’m gonna cum. Shit.  I’m gonna cum down that throat of yours.”  Despite the warning, Paris didn’t slow down at all.  I began firing my load into the back of her throat, and she swallowed as I filled her mouth.  When I was done, Paris gave me a couple few har sucks making sure I was done emptying my load.  When she was finished, she released my cock with a pop, and then opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue to show my whole load was gone.

Like I promised Paris, my dick was still rock hard even after cumming into her mouth.  Paris then stood up and striped off her tank top, exposing her small perky breast to me.  She now gave me 360 turn before striking a pose as she stood in front of me, showing off her body dressed in only her black boots.

“Tell me, have you ever masturbated thinking about me before?”

“Yes,” I confessed, “multiple times.”

“Well, I hope I live up to your fantasies.” Paris spun around and took hold of my dick, making sure it was pointing straight up as she sat down on my lap.  She ran my mushroom head along her wet lips before finding the correct angle and sinking down on my pool.  Though I’m girthier than my friend, the freshly fucked Paris had little difficulty taking me into her tight, wet pussy.

“Ugghh you feel even better than I imagined” Paris moaned as she bottomed out on my dick.

“You’ve thought about this before?”

“Ummhmmm” Paris began working my cock with her pussy “You’re cute and nice, and remember a couple of weeks ago when Jack was being a total ass at the club, and he got so drunk you had to carried him to bed and then drove me home?”

“Yeah?”

“That night I was so horny I went at it with my vibrator for like over and hour think about you.” Paris was starting to bounce on my dick reverse cowgirl style, and I could feel her hand rubbing against her clit as I thrusted in and out of her. Hearing that Paris had masterbated thinking about me was mind blowing.  I grabbed her my the hips and really started slamming her down on my cock.  “Yes, that’s it! Pound my pussy! Keeping going, I’m going to cum!”

“Spin around, I wanna see you face when you cum on my dick,” I told Paris and she reacted immediately.  Jumping up off my dick, Paris spun around and pounced onto the couch. Quickly slamming her hips back down on my lap and fucking me hard.  I watched Paris face contort in pleasure as she rode me until her pussy clamped down on my cock and her body seized and she let out a silent scream while cumming.

“Hoooo...Johnny that was good” Paris said as she came down from her high.

“We’re not done yet.” I told her as grabbed her hips and continued to thrust in and out of her.

“Yes! Oh man, next time me and Jack get in a fight instead of calling my friends to talk I think I’ll just come here and take my frustrations out on your dick again.”  Paris said between breaths as I continued to pound her.

“If it means we can do this a again, I’ll come to you and fuck you in front of Jack.  I don’t care.”  Paris once again kissed me passionately after I told her this.  The two of us made out while we grinding our crotches together.  Cupping her perky b-cups I teased her small dark tan nipples.

Paris pushed me hard up against the back of the couch.  “Sit back and let me milk your thick dick for everything you got.”  Paris once again started working her hips up and down my meat stick as fast as she could, and I could feel her try to flex her pussy muscles around my dick as she rode me.

“Oh god Paris, I’m going to cum soon” I warned her as she continued to bounce wildly on my cock.

“Me too.” Said a male voice that caught both of me and Paris by surprise. We both froze and looked to the kitchen and saw Devin standing in the doorway stroking his dick.  Paris looked back at me and then gave me a smile before turning back towards Devin.
“Like what you see, Devin” Paris asked seductively.

“Uh huh. You're so much hotter than my girlfriend.” Devin drunkenly slurred as he continued to stroke himself.

“Then come here.” She told him.  I let off a disappointed groan as Paris dismounted off my cock.  Devin staggered forward as Paris grabbed my hand indicating she wanted me to stand up and follow her.  The three of us all came together in the middle of the living room.  Paris then took hold of both Devin and my dicks before sinking down to her knees.  Looking up at me she gave the head of my dick a kiss, then she turned towards Devin and did the same to him. 

As she began stroking me, she stuck out her tongue and began liking the dip of Devin’s cock.  She kept her eyes looking up the whole time as she took him into her mouth and began sucking his cock.  She continued like this, stroking me and sucking him, for about a minute and then she switched it.  I looked down into her brown eye as she sucked my cock for about a minute or two before switch back.  I don’t know for a fact that this wasn’t the first time that Paris Berelc had blown two guys at the same time, but she seemed to have full control of the situation and seemed to know full well what she was doing switching back and forth between our cocks.

“Oh yeah, that’s it.  That’s it” Devin said, leaning back as Paris sucked his dick hard.  It was obvious he was about to cum though, Devin, being as drunk as he was lost his balance and stumbled two steps backwards, pulling his dick out of her mouth.  However with his dick still in her hand and it aimed at her face, he blasted his load.  His full load being shot directly onto Paris’ face. Seeing my friend jizz on Paris’ face pushed me to the edge.

“Paris, turn to me, close your eyes, and smile” I demanded.  Paris quickly did as I said.  Seeing here there with a big smile with streaks of cum across her face pushed me over the edge.  She stroked my dick as I came hard.  Paris giggled as my cum splashed against her face.

Next thing I know I’m waking up with a pleasurable moan with the sun hitting me as it comes in through the window.  I don’t remember how I got to room last night, but I remembered having a very vivid dream of having sex with my friend’s girlfriend.  As my hangover grogginess faded away I realized that it wasn’t a vivid dream I was still experiencing, but rather there were a real set of lips sucking on my morning wood.  Moving the pillows behind me I sat up a bit and I could clearly see that there was someone hidden under my comforter.  Whipping the comforter off the bed uncovered a naked Paris Berelc. She was resting on her knees and elbows between my legs with my hard cock in her mouth and her ass sticking up in the air.  I can only imagine the dumbstruck look on my face as I looked down at Paris and she looked up at me.  I could also see a small smile come across her lips and she gave me a wink as she continued to blow me.

The memory of what I thought had been a dream just a few minutes ago, flooded back into my mind.  While I still had no recollection of how we made it to my bedroom, but I did remember walking in on her and my friend in the living room, spit roasting in a devil's three-way, and having the former Disney actress rid me on the couch.  With Paris now using her tongue to play with my cock head in her mouth, I could not hold back much longer.  I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her head down my cock.

“Time for breakfast” I said before unleashing my load down her throat.  Paris actually choked up a bit halfway through me emptying my balls causing some cum to leak out of her mouth.

“Holy crap Paris, I can’t believe that actually happened” I said after I finally came down from my high from cumming.

“I need a ride home and you were not waking up so” Paris casually shrugged her shoulders while sitting up, giving me a great daylight view of her breasts.  “Plus your boner was pressing into my ass most of the night, so I thought a morning blowy might do the job.”

“Yeah but what about Jack? I mean I know what happened last night happened because you were drunk...”

“What?” Paris interrupted me, “I wasn’t drunk last night.”

“But I saw you. You were drinking all night.” I was extremely confused.

“Yeaahh, but I was just drinking water or juice.  I have a photoshoot later today and I didn’t want to get drunk and be all bloated and groggy today.”  She then wiped some cum from the corner of her mouth and sucked her finger clean.  “So can you give me a ride home?  If you get me home with enough time before I need to leave, I’ll let you shower with me and give a nice big thank you.”

I jumped out of bed “All right, let’s go!”

« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 12:00:02 AM by MiamiLyfe »
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA