Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Mine Are Bigger (Christina Hendricks, Kate Upton)  (Read 15724 times)

200InchCOCK

Mine Are Bigger (Christina Hendricks, Kate Upton)
« on: April 21, 2024, 06:15:20 PM »
The sunset cast a warm glow over the city as Kate Upton stepped out of her limousine outside the five-star hotel.
She was excited as she ascended the steps, her high heels clicking against the marble floor.
She glanced around, taking in the opulence of the lobby; crystal chandeliers hung overhead, a grand piano tinkled softly in the corner, and an expensive-looking bar was surrounded by couples laughing and clinking their glasses.

Making her way through the elegant crowd, she spotted Christina Hendricks sitting on a plush couch, her long red hair cascading down her back.
Christina wore a tight black dress that hugged her curves and revealed her massive cleavage.
It was rare Kate ever saw a woman with bigger boobs than hers, but Christina was one.
She looked as stunning as ever in all her beauty.

"Hello, Christina," Kate said, her voice low and sultry.
"You look absolutely breathtaking. I've been looking forward to meeting you all day."

Christina turned her head slightly, a coy smile playing on her lips.
"Oh, Kate, glad you could make it," she smiled.
"I've been looking forward to our meet too." She got up and grinned at Kate, not wanting to stall time in the lobby like this.

"Shall we?" she asked, motioning towards the elevators.
The two of them swaggered across the floor, their high heels clicking in perfect unison.
As they reached the elevators, a young handsome man dressed in a tuxedo appeared, holding the doors open for them. "After you, ladies," he said with a smile.

Inside the elevator, the two of them stood close together. It was a short ride to one of the higher floors.
They got out together, walking side by side and holding hands.
Christina led Kate to her room, quietly opening the door and shutting it.
Now that they were alone, there was no time to waste getting down and dirty.

The room was tastefully decorated, with a king-size bed dominating the center.
Christina walked over to the bed, slowly unbuttoning her dress as she went.
Kate watched, mesmerized by the way her breasts spilled out of her lacy bra, the dark areolas puckered and the nipples hard standing out with her pale skin.
Once the dress was off, Christina turned around, giving Kate a teasing view of her curvy ass in her lace thong.
The supermodel returned the favor, removing her dress and revealing a black bra and similar thong.
Kate took off her bra, shaking her tits free.

Kate couldn't help but feel a surge of envy over Christina having bigger tits than her.
She reached out, cupping one of Christina's heavy breasts in her hand, feeling the firmness and weight of it.
"I thought I had big boobs, but yours are so much bigger than mine," Kate laughed.

"Oh, don't think like that. I like your boobs," Christina purred, her hands reaching up to touch Kate's breasts. She gently massaged them with her arm hands. "I've always wanted to see how they'd feel against mine."

Their bodies met in the center of the bed, the softness of their skin contrasting with the firmness of their breasts.
They rolled around to feel their hardened nipples rubbing against each other.
Christina's tits were massive, almost smothering Kate completely.
The blonde model saw a challenge and pressed her tits against the older woman, letting her feel them smashed against her own chest.
Christina nipped at Kate's neck, making her shiver with pleasure.
Kate arched her back, pressing her own breasts against Christina's again.
She ran her hands down Christina's sides, feeling the curve of her hips and the softness of her thighs.
They rushed to pull off their thongs and finally be naked together.

Kate moved on top of Christina, straddling her hips.
Her breasts brushed against Christina's as she ground her hips against her.
The friction made them both moan.
Christina reached up to hold Kate's face, their eyes locked in a heated gaze as they continued to grind against each other. Kate leaned in and kissed Christina, their tongues tangling together in a passionate dance.

She felt Christina's hands move down to her ass, gripping the flesh tightly.
The sensation sent shivers through her body as she arched her back, pressing her breasts harder against Christina's.
With each thrust, she could feel the heat between their bodies building, the need for release growing stronger.
She could feel Christina's nails digging into her skin, leaving little red lines on her ass.
Kate pulled away and Christina lay on the bed, spreading her legs.
The model moved between Christina's legs, looking at her pussy with a strip of inviting hair.

Her fingers found their way to the wetness and parted the folds, revealing the glistening pink entrance.
Kate leaned in, taking a deep breath as she pressed her lips against the swollen bud.
She circled her tongue around the sensitive skin, teasing Christina and driving her wild.
"Go ahead and get a taste of it." Christina bit her lower lip, urging Kate.
When she felt that tongue slithering inside, Christina moaned and cried out.
She grabbed her own gigantic boobs and touched herself as Kate's tongue found its rhythm.

Kate rubbed at Christina's clit while eating her.
"Oh god, yes," Christina moaned, her fingers pressing into the soft skin of her boobs, squeezing them.
"Don't stop." Kate moved her tongue in a circular motion, sucking on Christina's clit as she did.
Christina moaned as she watched the blonde model pleasuring her.

"I want to taste you too," Christina said.
Kate panted, pulling her mouth away from Christina's pussy.
She moved up the bed where Christina pushed her boobs against hers.
They locked into a passionate kiss with Kate falling down on her back.
Christina grabbed Kate's boobs, squeezing them and moving her lips over the left nipple to suck.

"Ohhhhhhh," Kate moaned, arching her back into the touch.
She felt the warmth of Christina's mouth on her breast and the pressure of her lips on the nipple. She reached down, tangling their fingers together.
"Oh, Christina."

They moved together, their breath mingling as they explored each other's bodies.
Christina moved up to rub her massive tits against Kate's own.
They moaned and Kate moved to shove her face between Christina's boobs, smothering herself.
She licked and sucked at the hardened nipples, feeling them grow even more sensitive.
Her hands moved down to Christina's hips, guiding her as they rocked together, their skin sliding against each other.
Christina lowered herself down between Kate's legs, burying her face between her thighs to find her pussy.

Kate cried out as she felt Christina's tongue slide inside her, thrusting deep and finding her G-spot.
She arched her back, her fingers digging into Christina's shoulders as she thrashed beneath her.
They moved together, their bodies undulating in perfect synchrony.
Kate gripped Christina's hair, urging her to go faster, harder.
The older woman moaned into her, her tongue dancing around Kate's clit, driving her wild.

Kate closed her eyes and drew deep breaths.
Christina's tongue went deeper inside her.
Kate's hips bucked up off the bed as she felt the build-up of pressure within her, her orgasm looming close.
She could feel the heat between her legs, the wetness coating Christina's face as she continued to devour her.

"CHRISTINA, I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Her voice was loud, echoing in the room.
The redheaded actress responded by working her tongue more aggressively.
Kate's body tensed, and then she felt the release wash over her, waves of pleasure crashing through her.
She cried out as her orgasm crashed over her in a hot, intense wave.

Her body relaxed, boneless, as she lay there panting, her eyes closed.
She felt Christina's tongue continue to move inside her, lapping up the juices that flowed from her.
It was heavenly. Finally, she felt Christina pull away, and a warm, wet tongue slide up her body.
Kate opened her eyes to see the older woman smiling at her.

"I made you cum hard," Christina said.
Kate grinned back, feeling her heart race as she stared into those blue eyes so similar to her own.
"There's nothing better than the taste of cum," she admitted, running her tongue over Kate's lips.
"But now I want you to make me cum." Christina moved off Kate and rested against the pillows.

Kate propped herself up on her elbow and looked at the older woman's body, admiring the beauty in front of her.
She traced a finger along Christina's flat stomach, feeling the soft hair that covered her mound.
She kissed Christina's clit before slipping her fingers between Christina's legs.
Kate felt the warmth and wetness there, and smiled as she slowly pushed two fingers inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh," Christina moaned, her hips moving to meet Kate's touch.
She arched her back, her breasts pressing against Kate's arm.
"Yes, that's it. Fuck me with your fingers. Just make me cum."
Kate moved her fingers inside Christina's pussy, curling them to hit her G-spot.
Christina grabbed one of her tits and rubbed it against her chin to be able to lick her own nipple.

Kate felt Christina's muscles tense from her touch, and she knew she was close.
She increased the pace, her fingers moving faster inside her.
"Cum for me, Christina, let it out."

"KATE, I'M CUMMING!! OH GOD!!!!!" she screamed as her body reacted to Kate's fingers.
Her She grabbed Kate's arm tightly, and she bucked her hips, meeting her movements.
Kate could feel the wetness around her fingers as Christina's orgasm washed over her.

After it was over the two women lay together in bed, cuddling.
Kate looked over at Christina, "this was worth all the wait. Thank you for letting me share love with you."

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, St Clair2, spence, flawed_existence, StS, AggressivelyPossessive

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA