Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: What’s that one story you can’t find anymore?  (Read 15157 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: What’s that one story you can’t find anymore?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2020, 02:45:18 AM »
I really miss the AlmostTime Hotel Limbo stories. DonutPlains’ stories are great, but I really miss some of AlmostTimes’ plots.

There was one with Jenna Fischer in an Office parody which turned into a massive gangbang/bukkake session which was my personal fav and would love to read again if anyone has any leads.

AlmostTime was a fantastic author. I remember him from when I first started writing. It was an accomplishing feeling when he once favorited one of my stories on Literotica way back in 2016.

I would love to have him on here and those stories. If I could ever contact him, he is one author I'd invite ASAP.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

twman09

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2020, 12:04:41 PM »
It looks like both CSSA and TSSA are gone now, so most of those stories are probably lost.

Bb

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2020, 06:04:17 PM »
There was a story on TSSA with Jennifer Aniston (as Rachel from Friends), Jennifer Morrison (as Alison from House) and Sarah Chalke (as Elliot from Scrubs) where they had a threesome that I loved. Haven’t seen it months.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2020, 06:43:18 PM »
There was a story on TSSA with Jennifer Aniston (as Rachel from Friends), Jennifer Morrison (as Alison from House) and Sarah Chalke (as Elliot from Scrubs) where they had a threesome that I loved. Haven’t seen it months.

Anyone got any ideas?

TSSA's domain expired on Monday, I'm sorry that story may be lost forever. You can check the WayBackMachine and try to find it.

WOWEFA's domain is set to expire on Friday. Anyone here who likes stories on there, I suggest you save them now cause the site is currently in it's final hours.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Sign54

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2020, 11:37:39 AM »
A story involving Tegan and Sara and Ria Mae fucking each other and a bunch of other women. None of these women are straight.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA