Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Movies Talk! What have you watched lately?  (Read 45873 times)

TLMorgan

Re: Movies Talk! What have you watched lately?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2018, 10:53:03 PM »
Saw Creed 2 last week and it was fantastic! Yesterday I watched some Keanu Reeves movie called The Whole Truth. It was boring, but had an interesting plot twist.

Volente

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2018, 10:39:50 AM »
I watched Grosse Pointe Blank yesterday. Well worth it if you have never seen it before.Still entertaining
Fantastic film, nails that 'cynical late '90s' tone and the soundtrack is killer.

fqwarrior

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2018, 07:11:14 PM »
I watched Grosse Pointe Blank yesterday. Well worth it if you have never seen it before.Still entertaining
Fantastic film, nails that 'cynical late '90s' tone and the soundtrack is killer.

So classic that he talks about life while running through the house and people shooting at him lol

Starman

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 03:04:23 PM »
Looking to watch Abel Ferrara's King of New York tomorrow night.

TLMorgan

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 03:45:06 PM »
Watching Die Hard! One of my all time favorite movies.

OMEGA15

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2018, 06:18:01 PM »

An all time classic. I like the second one too.

TLMorgan

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2018, 08:13:49 PM »

An all time classic. I like the second one too.

I've a big fan of 1,2 and 3! 4 wasn't too bad... 5 was just awful...

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2018, 08:32:17 PM »
Giving the Miami Vice movie a rewatch, oh dear help me...
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

TLMorgan

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 02:08:02 AM »

I don't remember that steaming pile of garbage at all LOL...

I was just watching Terminator Genesys... :-[ Only because Emilia Clarke. :D

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2018, 02:40:26 AM »

I don't remember that steaming pile of garbage at all LOL...

I was just watching Terminator Genesys... :-[ Only because Emilia Clarke. :D

The MV movie is bad. Most of it seems like a big screen adaption of the episode 'Smuggler's Blues'. Biggest problem though is that there is no chemistry between Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx whatsoever.

Emilia Clarke was hot in that Terminator movie, the only good thing about it.

Volente

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2018, 06:14:48 PM »
As a rabid fan of both Michael Mann and Miami Vice, I will say I don't think the movie is that bad.  It's nothing special, and there is as you say a distinct lack of chemistry between the leads, but for me it works on an aesthetic level - I think it's the combination of soulless glitz and grimy early digital photography.  Or something.
On the other hand, you could also spend the time watching two or three episodes of the real thing instead, so . . .

fqwarrior

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2018, 07:15:40 PM »
I watched Mile 22 on the plane last night. Seems like they have set it up for a part 2.  Well worth a look I though.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2018, 04:14:29 PM »
As a rabid fan of both Michael Mann and Miami Vice, I will say I don't think the movie is that bad.  It's nothing special, and there is as you say a distinct lack of chemistry between the leads, but for me it works on an aesthetic level - I think it's the combination of soulless glitz and grimy early digital photography.  Or something.
On the other hand, you could also spend the time watching two or three episodes of the real thing instead, so . . .

That's what Michael Mann is great at in terms of stylistic aesthetics. Every movie he's ever done, usually has great camera work and a good style. I especially like his work with 'Manhunter' which I thought was better than the Red Dragon remake.

I can see why some Vice fans enjoy the movie, though it never clicked with me.

Volente

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2018, 06:13:31 PM »
That's what Michael Mann is great at in terms of stylistic aesthetics. Every movie he's ever done, usually has great camera work and a good style. I especially like his work with 'Manhunter' which I thought was better than the Red Dragon remake.
Manhunter is one of my favourites, I think I prefer it to Silence of the Lambs even.  (Though I don't know I'd say it's actually better, objectively.)

Saw Bohemian Rhapsody earlier, it's not bad - basically it is every other boilerplate rock biopic, but with Queen.  Worth it to hear the music played over a full-scale cinema sound system, I don't know that it would be worth watching at home - you might as well just listen to the music instead.  Rami Malek is as good as Freddie as anyone could reasonably expect, it's obvious when he's lip-synching but that's unavoidable really.

TLMorgan

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2018, 01:35:33 PM »
Watched this movie called Acts of Violence with Bruce Willis. It was a big ol piled of horse manure LOL. He's one of my favorite action stars from the 90's... Its sad to see him just go through the motions and star in garbage just to collect a paycheck. I am looking forward to seeing him in Glass.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA