Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sit Back and Enjoy (Britney Spears, Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 14224 times)

200InchCOCK

Sit Back and Enjoy (Britney Spears, Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 27, 2024, 03:50:56 AM »
As I stepped through the front door, I could already hear the music blaring from the main room.
It was that old school pop of the 2000s that we both loved, and I couldn't help but smile as I felt a familiar tingle in my pants.
Scarlett Johansson was standing in the middle of the room, gyrating her hips to the beat, dancing to old Britney Spears jams.
Scarlett was more than my girlfriend.
Some could say she was my partner in crime, since she always knew how to arrange threesomes whenever I wanted to fuck someone in LA.
She was wearing nothing but a pair of black lacy panties and a black bra that accentuated her ample breasts.
Her long, shiny hair fell in waves down her back.
Her pale skin was on display and she looked as beautiful as ever.

I took off my jacket, loosened my tie, and threw it over the nearest chair.
I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and began to sway with her, my hardening cock pressing against her lower back.
She leaned back into me, her head falling back as she let out a moan.
"I've been waiting on you to arrive all day," she whispered in my ear before turning to face me.
We kissed and I wrapped my arms around her.
This was a special day since someone would be arriving soon if they weren't already in another room.
When Scarlett caught me jerking off to Britney Spears' recent lewd Instagram pictures, she made me a swell deal.
She offered to pull some strings and arrange something where we could have fun with Britney herself.

Scarlett grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.
She stepped out and shut the door to say "Take your clothes off and be ready. She's already here."
That made me quickly follow her instructions.
I stripped nude and started stroking my cock when I could hear a southern accent from the living room.
The music quit and then Scarlett called for me. "Okay, come out and see us."

I walked out to the living room and there she was.
Britney Spears, looking hot as ever.
She was wearing one of her recent Instagram outfits that made her look like a stripper.
She smirked at me as I looked at her boobs that were much bigger lately than remembered.
Her long, blonde hair was down, and she had that famous smile on her face.
She saw my cock and gasped, "Wow, nice cock!"

"Thanks," I winked at her and smirked.
"It's fucking huge. I like that!" She complimented my manhood again.
Scarlett looked at Britney and tried to lean in to kiss her.
They were both dressed like strippers.
I sat down on the couch watching them kiss for a moment, then they stopped and fell down to their knees.
Britney was on the right, Scarlett to the left.
They crawled over to me to find my hardened cock waiting.

They both grabbed it and started stroking it, their hands sliding up and down my dick.
I moaned as they were taking turns licking the head of my cock.
I didn't have a preference for who sucked me first.
Scarlett pressed her lips to the head and kissed it while Britney grabbed my nuts and fed them to her mouth.

Scarlett pushed my dick into her mouth.
She started bobbing her lips up and down while Britney sucked on my balls.
The singer stopped sucking and smirked at me.
"Just sit back and enjoy the show." Scarlett stopped sucking so Britney could have a turn tasting my cock.

Britney took me into her mouth, her lips wrapping around me as she slowly bobbed her head up and down.
She moaned against my dick as Scarlett now had her turn licking my balls.
Britney pushed it all the way down, sucking my whole cock before coming back up and letting Scarlett have another turn.
The two of them took turns sucking my dick like this.
While Scarlett was bobbing her head up and down, Britney stood up and stripped off the outfit to be completely naked.
She waited for Scarlett to stop sucking me and then moved in, all smiles as she took my cock and rubbed it over her tits.

Scarlett moaned at the sight and stood up to get naked while Britney wrapped her tits around my dick.
She pumped her tits up and down, wanking my cock with them.
I just sat back and moaned at the singer giving me a titwank.
She pumped her tits faster, making me moan loudly.
Scarlett leaned her head down and licked my dick every time it poked up.
Britney stopped with her tits and let go of them and then I was ready to fuck her.
I stood up and pointed at the coach.

"Both of you, get on all fours for me," I said.
They both did as I ordered.
Both of them side by side, looking at each other with smirks and Britney giggling.
I looked at their asses and ran my hands over both of them.
Scarlett's pale skin looked different compared to Britney's tan figure.
I positioned my cock at Scarlett's entrance and slowly pushed in.
She moaned as I slid all the way in, filling her up.
I moaned as I started fucking her.

Britney watched Scarlett's face and then moved in to kiss her.
It was hot watching them share light kisses as I slammed my cock into Scarlett's snatch.
I fucked my girlfriend good, making her tits bounce and shake for the time being.
I pulled out of Scarlett and quickly moved to fuck Britney.
She moaned loudly as I pushed into her and felt the tightness of her pussy.
"Oh, yeah. Fuck me," the singer cried.

Her tits were bouncing with each thrust.
I reached around to Scarlett and gripped her buttocks, squeezing a cheek as I fucked Britney.
After a few more hard thrusts, I stopped.
Britney had a good body I could pound away at, but I wanted to take turns with them.
I sat down on the couch and motioned to Scarlett to climb on top and ride my cock.

Scarlett moved over me and impaled herself with my dick slamming into her cunt.
She moved slowly at first, but then she picked up speed.
Her tits swayed back and forth as she bounced up and down on my cock.
I reached out to touch her, grabbing her hips while Britney watched.

"Oh, god yes," Scarlett moaned.
Britney climbed over, watching her bounce on my dick.
I didn't realise what the singer was doing until she pushed me back on the couch and climbed over.
My vision was darkened by the sight of Britney shoving her ass into my face.
My tongue slithered into her pussy as she pressed her boobs against Scarlett's and played with her.
So here I was eating Britney out with her ass on my face while Scarlett rode my dick.

It was perfect. I ate Britney's cunt when I could hear them moaning.
I wished I could see them kiss.
Scarlett kept riding me until she felt her orgasm nearing.
I knew it from how she moved faster, desperately trying to reach that sweet release.
"I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMM!!!!" Scarlett screamed, squealing as I felt her pussy tightening around my dick and the torrent of spunk coating it.
I felt her climbing off me, and then Britney slide forward, moving her snatch away from my face.
The singer grabbed my cock and leaned forward, wrapping her lips around it.
We almost made a 69 position with her laying across me as she sucked my cock clean, swallowing Scarlett's juices.
"Tastes so good," she giggled after swallowing again.
Britney leaned up just far enough to lower herself down on my cock and then it was her turn to ride me reverse cowgirl.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as she started moving.
I leaned up and wrapped my arms around Britney, helping her as she moved up and down from my cock.
Scarlett fell to her knees and I couldn't see her.
I focused on Britney as I thrust my hips, pumping my cock inside her.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" She screamed excitedly.
I leaned up, and Britney fell to her hands and knees on the floor so I could fuck her from behind again.
I moaned, thrusting hard into her, giving her everything I had.
I wanted to make Britney cum hard on my cock.

Scarlett was still on her knees, watching me fuck Britney.
I didn't pay her any attention to Scarlett as she was sitting on the floor, legs spread.
Britney moaned and her big tits were shaking all around.
I slammed my cock into the depths of her snatch, trying to find her G-spot with my hard thrusts.

"Oh yes!" Britney screamed. "Right there! I think I'm about to cum!"

Her body tensed and her muscles clenched around me as she came, her pussy squeezing my cock with unrelenting power.
I groaned, feeling her walls ripple around me, her juices coating my cock as I continued to thrust into her.
Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, her body shaking with pleasure as she came apart on my cock.
As Britney screamed I pulled out and then watched the two women move together on their hands and knees.
Scarlett knew from past experience that I liked to end our threesomes in a sticky way and it was going to be Britney's face covered in my cum.
I pointed my cock at both of them, watching as Britney grinned.

"Are you gonna cum on my face?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah!" I nodded.

Scarlett moved her face closer to make sure she got some of it I sprayed their faces with my cum, covering both of their cheeks and foreheads.
They moaned, enjoying the spunk covering their skin.
After I was done cumming, I watched them both lick each other's faces to clean up.
I smiled at my hot girlfriend, feeling lucky she could make my erotic dreams come true like this.

END

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA