Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Morning In The Shower (Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba)  (Read 17488 times)

200InchCOCK

Morning In The Shower (Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba)
« on: April 27, 2024, 03:51:22 AM »
The warm water sprayed down Scarlett Johansson's body, washing away the remnants of her night as she stood in the shower.
She sighed contentedly, massaging her soapy hands over her shoulders, down her sleek back, and over her round bottom.
Her long, toned legs stretched out before her, the water running over her smooth skin, leaving behind a slick sheen.
The scent of her favorite body wash filled the air, mingling with the steam that clouded the glass door of the shower.
She thought about last night and the love that she shared with another woman.

Just as she was about to rinse the shampoo from her hair, she heard the bathroom door open.
Scarlett knew who was walking in on her.
It was Jessica Alba.
Her long, silky hair was tied back in a ponytail, revealing her flawless neck and shoulders.
She wore a tiny black bikini, her toned legs and flat stomach on full display. Scarlett turned and smiled at her female lover.
"Did you go out for a dip in the pool?"

Jessica laughed, walking over to stand beside her in the shower.
"No, I just wanted to see you all wet and soapy." Her voice was sarcastic and playful.
Scarlett watched Jessica strip the two piece bikini and show how wet her snatch was.
She offered Jessica to enter the shower so they could be together.

Jessica stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water cascade over her skin.
"I had the most amazing dream last night," she said, as she began to soap up her body.
"We were on a tropical island, just the two of us, and we made love all day long."

Scarlett listened, her heart racing at the memory of their shared fantasy.
"Oh, really?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. "Tell me more..."

Jessica moved closer to Scarlett, their bodies pressed against each other as the water trickled down onto their bodies.
"In the dream, we were lying on the beach, just enjoying the sun and the sand..." she began, sliding her fingers across Scarlett's shoulder.
"And then we decided to take a dip in the water." Scarlett wrapped her arms around Jessica, pressing their breasts together and moaning.

"We swam out into the ocean," Jessica continued, her voice becoming more desperate, "and there was this small, little island off the shore to the east."
She leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Scarlett's ear. "We swam there. It was to be our paradise where no one could disturb us from making love."
Scarlett heard enough and pressed her lips against Jessica's, kissing her passionately.

Their tongues tangled as Jessica's hands roamed over Scarlett's wet body.
Her pale skin was much different from Jessica's caramel skin tone.
She cupped Scarlett's breasts, feeling their hardened nipples.
Scarlett kissed Jessica again and lowered her hand, pressing it against her stomach and trailing down to find her snatch.
When she rubbed the folds, Jessica moaned.
"Ohhh, you're so wet for me. You were wet before you stepped in this shower."

Scarlett's fingers slid into Jessica's wetness, teasing her.
She pressed two fingers inside Jessica, feeling her muscles tighten around her fingers.
Scarlett fell to the floor, eager to pleasure Jessica with her lips and tongue.

"Oh, Scarlett," Jessica moaned, her hips bucking against Scarlett's face.
"You're the only woman in this town who knows how to eat my pussy the way I like it."
Scarlett hummed in agreement, her tongue darting out to taste Jessica's sweetness.
She rubbed at her clit and slithered her tongue inside Jessica.

Jessica closed her eyes and moaned.
"Yes," she gasped, taking deep breaths.
"Oh, god, yes." Scarlett thrust her tongue deeper, finding Jessica's G-spot.
Her hands slid up Jessica's thighs, feeling the smooth skin as she held her hips steady.

"That's it," Jessica breathed, her body arching.
"I'm already getting closer."  Her voice broke as Scarlett's tongue thrust deeper inside her.
"Scarlett," she groaned. "I love when you eat me."
Scarlett's fingertips rubbed against Jessica's clit, and she felt her lover's body tense beneath her.

Jessica gripped Scarlett's hair.
She moaned as Scarlett continued thrusting her tongue.
"I'm going to... I'm... CUMMING!!!!" Jessica screamed as her orgasm washed over her, shuddering through her body.
Scarlett held her tight, feeling her muscles clench and relax as her mouth was filled with Jessica's hot spunk.
She swallowed it, finishing up and then rising up from her knees.
Scarlett pressed her lips against Jessica, kissing her tenderly and letting her taste her own juices still fresh in her mouth.

Jessica cupped Scarlett's face after the kiss.
"I love the way you eat me. I can only hope I return the favor just as good."
Jessica fell to her knees, looking at Scarlett's tasty pussy and taking a moment to prepare herself.

Scarlett felt her heart racing for this moment.
When she felt Jessica's breath blowing across her wet folds, she closed her eyes.
First, Jessica used her fingers to pull apart Scarlett's snatch and then she slithered her tongue inside.

"Oh, god, yes," Scarlett cried with her eyes still closed.
She grabbed her breasts, fondling them and squeezing her own nipples.
Jessica's tongue found her G-spot, and she moved her tongue deeper with each thrust.

Jessica's hand slid between Scarlett's legs, caressing her thighs.
She continued to thrust her tongue in Scarlett's snatch and then began rubbing her clit.
Scarlett's body tensed as she spread her legs. Her eyes were still closed, enjoying this everlasting moment.

Jessica increased the speed of her tongue.
Scarlett bit her lower lip and moaned, trying to fight off the orgasm but she couldn't.
Scarlett cried out, her body arching as the pleasure coursed through her.
"Oh, god, I'm... I'm..." She couldn't finish the sentence as her orgasm crashed over her and filled Jessica's mouth with her hot cum.

Jessica kept licking, savoring every drop of Scarlett's spunk.
Finally, she pulled away, her eyes shining.
"I think we forgot about the shower." Jessica said, noticing the fog that was clouding them in their lust.
Scarlett laughed and grabbed a wash rag. "You're right. Let's wash up and get some lunch."

END

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA