Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Taking Home Nikki  (Read 3368 times)

UniqueOneGuy

Taking Home Nikki
« on: June 26, 2019, 06:48:51 PM »
DISCLAIMER: This story is based on my imagination and therefore no real event ever occured...
Code: FM, BBC, Blowjob, Rimming

Titus O'Neil parked his Cadillac Escalade next to Brooklyn New York's most expensive restaurants. With him, was former longest running Divas Champion, Nikki Bella. They recently finished performing on a local house show a few hours before so they decided to stop at a local restaurant to have a good time and eat out together.

"I got millions of dollars, baby!" Titus shouted with excitement as he stared a Nikki. He knew this was his night. He wanted to have a great time and sure as hell, Nikki wanted that too.

"Oh my God Titus, you're pumped up aren't you?" Nikki asked with a quick laugh and smile on her face.

Titus reached for the door handle by his side and got out of the Cadillac, walked towards the passenger's side where Nikki sat and waited for Titus to open the door. As soon as the door opened, her hand met with Titus's.

"Thank you, Titus. Wow, it's amazing to see that there are still gentlemen around." Nikki said with a smile on her face.

Titus helped Nikki out of his luxurious Cadillac.

"Well, anything for a fine looking lady as yourself." Titus replied as he helped Nikki out.

He loved Nikki. He loved her as a person, as a coworker, as a friend and as a woman. The two were really close friends and toured cities together often during house shows and televised events such as Smackdown, Raw and Pay-Per-Views.

Titus opened the door of the restaurant, and being the gentlemen that he was, allowed Nikki to enter first. Titus couldn't help but stare at Nikki's round ass in her tight red dress, but Nikki, being the provocative women that she was, could sense his stare even through the back of her head.

"Titus, stop staring at my ass." She said as she giggled softly.

"Girl, how the hell did you know?" Titus asked

"I got eyes in the back of my head, you know." She teased.

"Girl, you're such a tease." Titus said.

"Yep, I know." Nikki replied.

The restaurant was one of Brooklyn New York's most expensive restaurants, and Titus was more than willing to spend a couple of thousands on food and drinks for this one night.

"Can I lead you two to a table"?

Asked a lovely blonde waitress minutes later. Titus took Nikki by the arm and they both followed her to a well decorated table.

"What can I bring you lovely folks to drink"? Asked the waitress.

"Water, please." Nikki quickly replied.

With a surprised grin and look on his face, Titus didn't know how to react to Nikki's simple request, but with a good laugh.

"Also, please bring us the most expensive wine on the house. Me and my lady friend here came to have a good time, eat delicious food and for some fine wine." Titus added.

The waitress took their order and walked away.

"You really don't have to do this, Titus." Nikki softly said.

"Do what girl"? Titus said confused.

"This, you know. You don't have to buy us expensive food or drinks. I don't want you to." Nikki said.

"Nikki... Look. I'm not doing anything I don't want to do, really. We both had a very busy week, let's not forget just how tired we are as well. I know deep inside that you would do the same thing without any problems and that's what's amazing about you."

Titus reached for her hand. His hands were warm, strong and caring.

Nikki and Titus stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before briefly looking away.

Strangely, they were sharing a pent up feeling they never shared before.

"I wouldn't mind. You are right," Nikki confessed. "Money is not a concern when my good friend is involved. You are a good friend, Titus... and thank you for this, for this wonderful night and this this dinner."

For the next few minutes, they talked about their week. What they did in the ring, their storylines. They shared their experiences. A great conversation between two great friends. The waitress later returned with the food they both ordered and with the expensive wine.

They both ate their food without speaking too much and none of them took a zip of the wine. Once they finished, Titus took the wine and headed back outside with Nikki to his Cadillac Escalade.

"You're a wise man, Titus." Nikki then said.

"You right, baby. I gotta take this baby bottle home with me.

"Would you mind taking me as well"? Nikki asked seductively.

"Oh, Hell, yeah I won't mind." Titus opened the door of the Escalade and helped Nikki get back inside.

"Take me home with you, daddy." Nikki teased.

"I'll love that." Titus said with a laugh.

"I mean it daddy. I want to be your naughty girl, tonight." Nikki continued. Titus had to compose himself before starting his Cadillac once again. Titus left the restaurant into the dark night as he drove off hearing Nikki Bella's moans.

Titus had to keep his eyes on the road but the things Nikki was saying and especially doing, made it so hard for him to concentrate on the road.

"You like seeing me playing with my pussy, daddy"? Nikki softly moaned.

She was teasing her pussy. Fingering her clit as Titus drove home. The sluty horny side of Nikki at full display.

"Ah, fuck... daddy, I want you to finger my clit." Nikki moaned out.

"I swear, you call me daddy one more time, and I will stop here right now and make you suck my hard fucking cock, you little cock tease!"

Titus groaned.

"Then do it, daddy!" Nikki groaned.

At that moment, Titus parked his truck on the side of the dark road, grabbed Nikki, pulled his seat back and planted her between his legs.

"You been a naughty girl all night teasing me, you little slut. Suck me off!" Titus ordered.

This wasn't the friendly Titus Nikki knew and she loved it.

"I'll do whatever you'll want me to do." Nikki said.

With that, she unzipped his pants, and pulled out his hard cock and took it into her mouth.

"Such a good cocksucker you are, Nikki. Good girl." Titus said.

Nikki took the long black thick shaft into her mouth, she was great giving blowjobs, specially big black ones. She stroked it with one hand, and licked and sucked it at the same time.

"That feels amazing." Titus moaned

Nikki placed both of her hands on his legs and bobbed her head up and down his cock at a fast pace. Titus took a tight fist of Nikki's hair as he thrusted his cock deep into her.

"Take my cock, take it all!" Titus groaned.

He pumped his cock into her mouth until he came deep inside it. Nikki's mouth was a complete mess, covered by thick creamy cum. Nikki licked a little more not wasting a single drop of cum.

After a few seconds of silence, Nikki broke the silence with a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Titus asked.

"I... I been wanting to do this for a very long time. I just didn't know how to tell you. I wore this tight red dress just to seduce you and..."

Titus interrupted her right away.

"It worked." He said.

"It sure did." Nikki replied.

Titus adjusted himself and Nikki moved back to her seat. When they finally arrived at their destination, his home, Titus helped Nikki inside, their bodies so close.

"You want to finish what we started in the truck"? Nikki playfully asked.

"Will you be my horny little slut, Nikki?" he then asked in return, holding on to her, his hands on her waist.

Nikki's lips touched Titus's, joining in a kiss as her hands caressed his face while Titus's caressed every inch of her body, slowly removing her dress from her body. They both wanted each other, the sexual tension between them, setting them free to do whatever their wildest lust ever wanted.

"Let's go to your bed and let me show you just how dirty I can be, baby." Nikki teased continuously.

This time, Titus was staring at Nikki's ass but without a dress... in front of her, a naked and horny slutty Nikki Bella. Once in his room, Nikki removed every piece of clothing Titus had on and treated his cock with a few licks.

"Lay on your bed and spread your legs for me, daddy." Nikki ordered playfully.

Titus knew where this was heading and what Nikki was about to do. He closed his eyes, spread his legs into the air and waited, supporting his thick toned legs with his hands.

"You said you wanted me to be your dirty little slut, and that's exactly what I will be tonight, Titus." Nikki said as her head reached his thick black shaft.

"I will make you feel so good, just like you want me to." She continued.

Her brownish golden hair ran through his legs, tickling his balls and ass cheeks. Every time he opened his eyes, her beautiful hair was on display.

"Relax baby, let me take care of you." Nikki whispered.

Nikki took his cock into her mouth, placed her thumb in his ass entrance and rubbed it around. This instantly drove Titus wildly in pleasure. She loved it. She took her thumb away from his ass and spit on it for letter lubrication using her own saliva.

"Does that feel good."? Nikki asked.

"Fuck, yeah it does, Nikki." Titus was verily able to speak those words.

With her thumb rubbing his ass, Nikki swallowed his shaft ever deeper into her mouth, making him moan and groan in so much pleasure. The feeling of Nikki's mouth, tongue on his cock, and her finger in his ass made his body tremble.

"You want me to lick your asshole baby, yeah?" Nikki teased

"Fuck!." Titus groaned out

Nikki lowered herself, her mouth between his butt cheeks, her tongue and mouth inches away from his asshole. Her tongue then rimmed his ass.

"Fuck, Nikki." Titus moaned out.

"Yeah, you like how this feels, baby? My tongue licking your ass?"

Nikki's tongue licked the very base of his balls all the way up his shaft and down his ass again and again. Nikki savored his cum on his ass spit after spit from her mouth. His ass was wet from her saliva and cum all mixed together. She loved it like the complete slut that she truly was.

"You wanna cum, daddy"? Nikki then asked

"Fuck yeah!" Titus groaned in pleasure

Nikki adjusted herself. She got a good grip of his shaft stroking it faster and faster while licking his ass all at the same time. Nikki rimmed his ass like an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Her mouth and tongue made noises soon afterwards which indicated just how much she was into the rimjob.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" Titus screamed out reaching orgasm. Titus burst out his orgasm on to Nikki's hand spreading the white creamy load on it with so much cum. Nikki drained the living seed out of Titus completely.

Nikki licked and swallowed the remains of semen left on her hand, while Titus laid there in a blissful state. She then licked his balls and shaft a little more, taking every little cum drop into her mouth and throat, like a complete whore in need of cum.

Nikki rested next to Titus, her body giving in to her tiredness and minutes later, they both slept in a peaceful slumber..

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Taking Home Nikki
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 07:13:46 PM »
Great to read something new from you, I hope you have being doing well lately.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA