Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Breakdown - Give It To Me (Tom Petty)  (Read 1168 times)

Lysari

Breakdown - Give It To Me (Tom Petty)
« on: April 05, 2024, 08:40:59 PM »
“Starting without me?”

His voice was soft and teasing as he watched from the doorway of our bedroom as my hand slid into my panties to stroke my clit a few times. I closed my eyes for a minute, biting my lip as I looked at him with lust-filled eyes.

“Well, you know what they say,” I teased. “The waiting is the hardest part.”

He laughed, finally moving from the doorway to close the door and join me in the bed. “You just look so beautiful I gotta kiss you, darling. May I?”

I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him onto me, his soft, full lips meeting mine in a heated kiss. His still clothed body gave me extra friction in spots I didn't realize I needed as I rocked myself against his thigh. Pants so tight they could've been painted on, I thought, squeezing his ass as an afterthought.

“Patience, baby,” he soothed, breaking the kiss. “We’ve got all night.”

I nodded again; I was already too far gone to say anything. He smirked, those luscious lips all but begging me to kiss him as he slowly, torturously undid the buttons on his shirt with more care than I would've liked. I whimpered, pushing the shirt off his shoulders and almost desperately tossing it to the floor. Then I pulled him back down, wrapping my arms around him with a soft, needy moan.

“What's got you so riled up, sweetheart?” he murmured, stroking my cheek tenderly. “I like it.”

“You,” I answered, letting my fingers run through his soft, silky hair and pulling on it gently. “Now, shut up and kiss me.”

“With pleasure,” he answered, pressing those wonderful lips against mine again.

“I think I could cum just like this,” I murmured, gently pulling on his hair again as I pecked his lips. “Forget the top hat; it's your lips that are truly magical.”

He smirked, moving his hands to undo the button on those sinfully tight jeans, watching as I batted his hands away. Holding his hands up in mock surrender, he watched as I undid the button, my fingers pulling the zipper down with a needy, desperate moan. Then I had the pleasure of watching him wriggle out of them, licking my lips as he stepped out of their confines at last.

“God, you're beautiful,” I murmured, absentmindedly kicking my panties to the floor as I admired his beauty. “Come back to bed, my love.”

He laughed, letting me pull him onto me once more. “Of course, darling.”

I wrapped my arms around his bare chest, content to hold him close to me for a few minutes. Then my hands started to wander, finding the curves of his ass and squeezing it gently. He moaned, his own hands finding my breasts and doing the same. I kissed him in response, loving how the softness felt against my slightly chapped lips.

He broke the kiss after a few minutes, moving downward a bit to settle between my legs, one hand moving to entwine our fingers with a tender squeeze as he used the other to part my folds gently. I was soaking wet around his fingers as he stroked and teased my clit. I moaned as he slid two soft, calloused fingers inside me, looking for that special, hidden spot inside.

“Mmmmh,” I murmured, momentarily letting go of his hand to tug on his hair. “Feels so good, baby…”

“You can pull a little harder, darling,” he murmured in reply. “I know you want to. It's okay.”

My eyes went wide, thinking those words over as his fingers continued to work their magic between my legs. I moaned as his fingers finally hit the right spot, pulling on his hair a bit harder as I fought off my impending orgasm. He groaned, his free hand stroking himself as I watched. He removed his fingers from inside me, silencing the beginning of my whimper with a heated kiss as he pushed inside me.

We laid there, lazily but passionately making out as I adjusted to the feeling of him inside me. After one particularly sinful kiss, I nodded, sniffing the strands of his hair I held in my hand as he began to move. I loved the smell of his vanilla-cinnamon scented shampoo; the scent alone was sometimes enough to make me wet, something he took pride in, though he'd never admit it in mixed company.

“Fuck, baby,” he moaned, picking up the pace after I nodded again. “I'm so close.”

“Mmmmmh,” I agreed, the sound alone letting him know I felt the same. “I - I'm gonna…”

“Let go, my darling,” he soothed, trailing kisses down the side of my neck and into my collarbone. “It's okay. I've got you, I've got you.”

…and let go, I did. I hadn't cum this hard, even with help, in a long time. He followed a few seconds later with a satisfied moan, collapsing onto me with a contented, sleepy sigh. He pulled out after a moment, heading to the bathroom and returning with a warm washcloth. I closed my eyes, feeling him clean me up and drinking in the way he was always so loving towards me. I kissed him lightly, heading into the bathroom to pee and returning with my own warm washcloth to clean him up.

He laughed, eyes twinkling as he held out his. “You know, you could've used this one, baby.”

“Yeah…well…it was cold and I wanted you to be warm,” I answered, climbing into bed to rest my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead as I settled, breathing in the scent of his shampoo as my eyes started to close. He pulled the covers up, not wanting me to be cold for even a second as his own eyes began to close.

“I love you,” I murmured, nuzzling closer to him with a yawn. “I love you, I love you, I love you.”

He laughed softly, beginning to rub my back in just the way I loved as I drifted off to sleep. “I love you, too, darling. I love you, too.”
Why is it always the winks?

Blocboy VC

Re: Breakdown - Give It To Me (Tom Petty)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 08:40:01 AM »
Not usually my sort of thing, but this was actually pretty well done. Nice job.

The following users thanked this post: Lysari

Lysari

Re: Breakdown - Give It To Me (Tom Petty)
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 06:47:05 PM »
Not usually my sort of thing, but this was actually pretty well done. Nice job.

That means a lot cause I don't really write band fics.
Why is it always the winks?

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA