Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Saoirse Ronan’s Snapchat Sessions  (Read 5046 times)

Shane81uk

Saoirse Ronan’s Snapchat Sessions
« on: December 17, 2019, 05:56:46 AM »

By Snakeguy
M,F, celeb, reluc, Blackmail.

The following story is not to be read by anyone under 18, if it is illegal for you to view this in your area,
if you find these situations unpleasant or offensive then you obviously won’t enjoy reading this story, so don’t read it, go elsewhere.

The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file.

The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only.

Retransmission is allowed only if it is in its original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission.

This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal.

It does not reflect in any way the true personality of the celebrity concerned, this is fantasy.

I make no profit from this story nor do intend to.

If you have trouble telling the difference between reality and fantasy, you’d best leave now.

If this offends you, please look elsewhere.

I wrote this originally on Chyoa, but the multi-choice format didn't really work for me.

This is a re-edited/adapted version of the original story.

By Snakeguy

Chapter One

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!!!"

Saoirse Ronan repeated over and over in her head, that was until she heard.

"Saoirse... Saoirse hi are you with us?" said the host.

"Oh sorry,"

said Saoirse in her beguiling Irish accent.

"So how do you pronounce Saoirse?", the host asked.

Inside Saoirse thought "not again".

"Its Saoirse" is "Ser-sha, it rhymes with "inertia."

Saoirse was in a television studio coming to the end of yet another interview on the promotional tour for her latest movie
and yet again somebody had asked her how to pronounce her name.

But in the limo back to her hotel that was the least of her worries she kept repeating to herself.

"How did I fall for it, I've been so careful, he said he loved me, how stupid can you get".

Saoirse paced her hotel room, she looked at her phone over and over and at the messages that had changed everything.

"You're about to get leaked".

She'd taken pride in the fact that while other celebrities had fallen victim to hackers she had never given them the opportunity
by always being vanilla when it came to her encounters.

No video and no photographs that she wouldn't show her Mother.

But he was in Europe, she was in the States, she was lonely, she was jet-lagged
and couldn't sleep and most importantly of all, she was horny.

She'd used Snapchat before and knew the messages vanished and couldn't be saved,
but she'd been naive to the fact that it wasn't impossible to save the picture or video messages.

In fact, she'd forgotten all about the Trans-Atlantic Snapchat sessions until yesterday when she'd received the following message :

"You should be careful where your Snapchat sessions end up."

She looked at the screencap that had changed everything.

A screencap of her lifting her breast to lick her nipple.

Upon receiving that message Saoirse had flung her phone across the room,

"Nooooooo" she shouted at the top of her voice.

"Shit, Shit, Shit", she got down on her hands and knees to retrieve the phone, sitting on the floor her back to the wall she looked over and over at the message.

Taking a deep breath, she phoned her now ex-boyfriend and shouted:

"YOU FUCKER, how could you do this to me?"

To which he had had the nerve to deny he even knew anything about it and swore he'd never screen capped anything.

Fuck, he had even apologized yet again for two-timing her with another girl.

Saoirse listened for the next 10 minutes to the same apologies she'd heard over and over again over the past year.

She looked at the phone in front of her, she could still hear his voice and the same lies.

She slammed the phone down onto the ground.

Seconds later on the floor the phone lit up, she'd received another message that said :

"So the world will soon see your other onscreen antics, 5 days and counting".

Five minutes later she then received the third message and she screamed out loud when she saw it.

"My Dad, my Mum, they can't see these.”

Saoirse repeated to herself.

As she looked at the screencap showing her face smiling as she lifted one of her breasts to her mouth.

Her tongue just reaching her nipple.

Saoirse remembered how hard her nipple had been as she licked it for him and how good she felt doing it.

------------

Chapter 2

He'd tried for a week to persuade her to do it, as first, she'd just sat in her bra and panties as they chatted.
Then moved on to her holding her bra encased breasts, to showing him how hard her nipples were through her bra.

Maybe it had been because she was drunk that he'd finally been able to persuade her to lose her bra for the camera.

Video on, she'd propped the phone against some books.

He'd even given her a countdown that she could still hear in her head :

"5, 4, 3, go on, go on, go on, 2, 1.

and then he had cheered when she had finally dropped her bra.

As the nights went on it progressed to her sitting on the side of a hotel bathtub (she'd even worried about getting the camera angle right)
her body reflected in the mirror that filled a whole wall, her fingers finally spreading her pussy lips open for him.

She remembered his voice echoing in the bathroom :

"Pink, Pink, Pink".

At the time, she had felt such a thrill as she spread herself to reveal her pink to the camera on her phone.

The week of camera sessions progressed to her inserting a promotional pen into her arse.
The pen bearing the name of her latest movie, the image, and video of her naked inserting the pen into her anus and her head turning to smile for the camera.

Over the next few days, the guy, the girl or was it her ex (she didn't know whether to believe him or not) sent a succession of caps.

At first, she just sat there sobbing but slowly her tears turned to anger as she had to think of not just her family
but also of the fact that throughout her entire career she'd fought to be in control and how she'd resisted nude scenes just for the sake of the box office.

Was she a feminist? Not she that thought it really fucking mattered.

Perhaps not as much as Emma Watson, but whoever this was, was threatening to reveal her private moments to the world, it was the ultimate loss of control.

As not only would the world see her like that, she'd receive sympathy, but she didn't want them thinking :

"Poor Girl.”

So having come to her decision Saoirse shouted :

"I'm not going to give this fucker the satisfaction of having control over me."

---------

Chapter 3

Waking up the following morning the first thought Saoirse had caused her to say to herself :

"That's a crazy crazy idea Saoirse".

Following that she phoned her parents later that day and explained what had happened and what she was going to do about it.

At first, they were horrified at what had happened but told her she was doing the right thing.

Later that day when she told her agent, his mouth dropped, but he finally agreed to set it up.

Saoirse looked across the New York skyline as she typed out the press release on what had happened
and some of what she intended to do and how she was taking back control.

"Whoever they are, has attempted to expose me, to show some of my most private moments to the world
and is attempting to do something over which I will have no control.

As such, I intend to take back control at 3:00 pm EST & I will remove any power he has over me.

At that time, I will strip naked on camera and proceed to begin showing my body in the most intimate of ways
so that this blackmailer has nothing else to intimidate me with.

Furthermore, the said hacked can go ahead and do what he wants to but I will be first to show you what he has attempted to persecute me with over the last week.
In closing, I'm doing this for those that can't. I'm taking back control.

As such, we have a date at 3:00 pm and you'll be seeing a lot of me. Saoirse x"

And so, with her finger poised over the button, she pressed it and seconds later the world saw it.

As the day went on, Saoirse's confidence began to fade as she realized what she said she was going to do.

"Oh Fuck"

Now the question was would she do it, expose herself on camera or let him win and go into hiding?

-------------------

Chapter 4

Saoirse's agent said, "You're not going to be able to do it on Snapchat".

Saoirse was sitting on the other side of her agent's desk, he'd been outlining the legal aspects of her attempt to fight back and taking direct action against her blackmailer.

On hearing his words she felt a sense of relief, the morning following her statement she thought "What in the fuck had have I done?".

Would this be a way out? would this save her from stripping in front of a camera in an attempt to rob her tormentor of any power over her?

Those hopes were about to be dashed, "We had to contact Snapchat because of the legal aspect, otherwise we'd find ourselves wide open to legal action".
"Wide open like I'd have to be" thought Saoirse, "Off the record, they say yes it happens, but the official view is you can't strip naked on their app".

"Yes!" thought Saoirse, "So I've prepared a press release saying we will provide our own video feed and how you're doing this for all the other girls
and Women that don't have the power you have and we've bought me this #MeToo angle, we can release this immediately after we finish here".

Saoirse sat in silence, the blood draining from her face, realising she had no way out of this without her losing face.

If she didn't do it, whenever in the future her name was mentioned, they'd refer to the fact she backed down and ran away.

Then she remembered the anger she'd felt, the feeling of power being taken away from her.

"Alright go with the press release" and what day are we doing this? she answered, "Tomorrow".

Saoirse looked over to the TV, she said to herself, I’ll turn it on just for a minute and find out what the media had been saying about this whole affair, she turned the television on with the sound down and looked at the Television News coverage, it featured footage of her in interviews, then looking online there was site after site trying to outdo themselves with photographs of her showing off "Her assets" in photo shoots and film clips.

She'd be praised by the #MeToo movement, she'd even got a personal message from Emma Watson.

While she was grateful for all of this praise, none of them who have to do what she'd promised to do, strip naked on camera.

This hadn't stopped her tormentor from sending her more screen caps.

Cap after cap of her seated on her bed, naked her legs wide open, her masturbating to orgasm over and over,
even a few when she got her phone close to her pussy capturing the moment she started squirting over her fingers.

Her agent had phoned her telling her in the light of the new caps, stripping naked on camera won't be enough
and that to fully minimise the threat of the blackmailer she'd need to mirror what she'd done in the Snapchat caps.

Saoirse had backed herself into a corner, it was either play the blackmailer at his own game or run away

and hide and face her most private moments being released to the world.....
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:32:14 PM by Shane81uk »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, 123z

Shane81uk

Re: Saoirse Ronan’s Snapchat Sessions
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 05:01:18 AM »

Chapter 5

Saoirse was going to do it.

Now the question was

Where? She decided against her apartment opting instead for a hotel room, she decided if it was in her apartment she’d never been able to look at it in the same way again.

The hotel would have to be kept a secret, she’d been caught once, and she wasn’t going to give anyone the chance to install secret cams to capture some exclusives.

Now the question was...

How? Was she going to just say her bit and then strip for the camera?

That would take all of 10 minutes and still leave her open to the blackmailer leaking more caps and her real worry videos, that’s if he or they had them?

Her best friend Claire came up with one possible answer.

How to strip?

“I used to have a boyfriend that was obsessed with a site called Abby Winters, they had videos of real looking girls who that just sat there, spoke to the camera and stripped”.

There followed a surreal 30 minutes in which Saoirse and Claire watched a variety of Abby Winters girls talk to the camera and strip.

Saoirse laughed nervously, “Well that’s my research done”.

Claire had thought that her friend would never do anything like this and reveal herself on camera.

Yes, she wanted to stop the hold her ex had over her, but other actresses had weathered the storm, even Emma Watson had done it and they hadn’t of done this.

Did her friend have something else to hide? wondered Claire.

------

Her  “Research” done, Saoirse sat alone looking at her desktop Apple computer, looking at her reflection in the dark screen.

Would her decision work, would this deflect the attention away from the hacker by what she was going to do?

Or would the World discover what she’d really been up to?

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 02:19:22 PM »
Nice work with an under-used celeb, it's great to see you writing again!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk

Shane81uk

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 05:05:29 AM »
Nice work with an under-used celeb, it's great to see you writing again!

Thanks, hopefully, I'll actually finish this one :) ;)

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA