Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Getaway: Gemma Chan [Part One]  (Read 83 times)

DarkSwordsman

The Getaway: Gemma Chan [Part One]
« on: Today at 05:32:21 AM »
This story was posted once month early on my Patreon page. Sign up now for early story access! https://www.patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Part One

Starring: Gemma Chan, Olivia Wilde and Lily James

OK, just one more post-London story then I swear I’ll move on.  This one took place shortly after I got back home.  Two or three weeks if memory serves.  It was early on a Saturday morning when I got the call.  Really early.  Like British-woman-forgetting-about-the-time-difference early.  Luckily, I was still on UK time at this point, so I was already up and halfway through a morning workout when I heard the phone start ringing in the hall.

Awake or not, getting a call at this hour was peculiar to say the least, so I was filled with intrigue and a little bit of scepticism when I put down the weights and went into the hallway to answer the phone.  It was Gemma Chan.  I’d met Gemma during my trip to England and told her to hit me up if she was ever in Los Angeles and needed a place to crash.  I’d had a great time with her when we’d met in London so I hoped that she’d take me up on my offer.  I just didn’t expect her to do it so soon. 

Turns out Gemma was flying to LA the following Monday for promotional work and said she’d love to come and pay me a visit when she was done with all her duties.  As luck would have it, I had a two day gap in my schedule that week that I was more than happy for Gemma to fill. 

“I have a couple of days free, if that works for you?  A Thursday and a Friday.”

“Oh,” said Gemma, sounding mildly disappointed.  “I was hoping to stay a bit longer than that.  Maybe four or five?”

“Four or five days?!”

“Yeah.”  Damn.  These Brits don’t fuck around.  “Think you can fit me in?”

Like I said, that was a lot more time than I had available, but remembering how hot Gemma was from my trip to London, I felt compelled to make some space.  I told her I’d shift a few things around and once the finer details had been hashed out, I had Gemma locked in for a four night stay. 

Fast forward a week and a walk, and I was stood in the doorway of my suburban hotel, watching excitedly as Gemma’s rented car reversed into the driveway.  The door came open and I went out to meet her, offering her a hand as she exited the vehicle.  She was just as gorgeous as I’d remembered and looked incredible in the woollen grey top and baggy gold pants she was wearing.

It was an…interesting look, but Gemma made it work.  Honestly, I think she could make pretty much anything work.

One thing I hadn’t remembered was how tall she was, and I was momentarily stunned by this five foot nine inch goddess as she stepped out of the car.  Gemma popped the trunk on her rented vehicle and I fetched her case from inside it.  It was a little heavier than the luggage I was used to handling, but since she was here for the best part of a week, that extra weight made perfect sense. 

Gemma followed me as I wheeled her case inside and I gave her a tour of the house.  Gemma seemed to like what she was seeing and I’ve gotta say the feeling was mutual.  She looked so stunning as I was showing her around that I had to fight the urge to push her down onto the bed in every room we entered.  I ended the tour with the room she’d be staying in and frankly by this point I was tired of waiting.  I gave her a quick rundown of the various amenities then Gemma took a seat at the end of the bed.

“Hmm, very comfortable,” she said, pressing her hands into the mattress to gauge its softness. 

“Mmhmm.  Sturdy too,” I added, spotting the perfect segue. 

Gemma grinned and raised an eyebrow.  “Oh, really?”

“Uh huh,” I said as I took a step forward, standing directly before her.  “Here, let me show you.”

Leaning forward at the waist, I placed my hands either side of her thighs as I leaned in slowly, pressing my lips against hers.  I’d forgotten how soft they were, how thick and full they felt as they locked against my own.  I’d also forgotten how great she smelled, even after a lengthy drive in the hot California sun.  Our lips came apart and she flashed that killer smile.  I returned one of my own then leaned back in to kiss her again.  I shifted forward as I did so, encouraging her to lay back so I could settle on top of her.  But to my surprise and immense disappointment, Gemma stayed right where she was, even pressing against my chest a little to push me back to my previous position.

“Hold that thought,”said Gemma, keeping her hand pressed against me like she was holding me at bay.  “I have a girlfriend coming here.  She’ll be here in an hour.”

Extra guests are normally discussed in advance so to say this was a surprise would be putting it lightly.  I wasn’t complaining, of course, but…an hour?  That was plenty of time!

“Believe me, that’s more than enough time for what I’ve got planned,” I said as I leaned back, brushing back hair as I kissed her neck.  Honestly, looking and smelling the way she did, I’d be lucky if I lasted five minutes. 

Gemma giggled then pushed me back again.  “I’m sure it is, but trust me, my friend won’t be happy if we start without her.” 

I rolled my eyes, only half-jokingly, then took a step back.  “Ugh, fiiine.  So, what, you need to freshen up then?”

Gemma nodded.  “Mmhmm.  And you probably should as well.  I’ll let you know what she wants you to wear and where she wants you to be.”

“Erm…OK.  I’m getting some femdom vibes.”  Of course that’s a practice I’m more than familiar with.

Gemma played coy.  “Maybe.  I guess you’ll have to wait and see.  Now run along,” she said hastily, waving me towards the door.  “Believe me, you do NOT want to keep her waiting.”

So, yeah…that happened.  I took Gemma’s advice and went to my room to take a shower, wondering what on Earth I was in for when this friend of hers arrived.  I got out of the shower and towelled myself dry.  Gemma’s friend wasn’t here yet so I still didn’t know what I was supposed to be wearing, so I pulled on a T-shirt and shorts.  Sitting on my bed, I turned the TV on and was having a flick through the channels when my phone buzzed with a text from Gemma.

Gemma: My friend will be here soon.  Stay in your room.  DO NOT answer the door.

OK.  Pretty simple instructions.  The doorbell rang about five minutes later and I heard Gemma leave her room as she went to answer it.  I could hear some muffled chatter as Gemma took her friend back to her room and the two of them went inside.  I didn’t hear anything else for the best part of an hour and was growing seriously bored of daytime TV when my phone buzzed again with a follow up message.

Gemma: We’re going down to the basement.  Come down in five wearing just your underwear.

Then I heard the door open, followed by a pair of footsteps, noting that I could hear one person walking despite there being two of them.  I’m not sure how Gemma knew about the basement as I’d left it out of the tour, but learning that I’d be putting it to use always filled me with excitement.  I waited five minutes as per my instructions then stripped down to my boxers. 

Stepping out into the hall, I walked to the end and opened the door to the stairwell.  Even in the heat of the summer, the stone floor of the basement stairs was cold against my feet and I shuddered a little as I took my first steps.  I opened the door at the bottom of the stairs, spotting Gemma and her friend as I entered the basement.  They weren’t making use of the equipment just yet, but Gemma was already down on her knees, her friend’s hand pinned to the back of her head as Gemma got busy in between her legs.  Both were dressed in some kind of fetish wear and I could hear some light moaning and indistinct chatter from Gemma’s friend as my guest licked her out.

It wasn’t until I got a little closer that I realised who she was.  It was Olivia Wilde. 

Gemma filled me in on their relationship the following morning once Olivia had left.  Turns out Gemma had starred in a movie quite recently that Olivia had directed.  According to Gemma, Olivia got a lot of enjoyment from bossing her around on set, so much so that that same dynamic soon found its way into the bedroom.  Whether they were alone or with a guy, Olivia loved telling Gemma what to do, and Gemma got a kick out of exploring her submissive side.  Apparently Olivia has similar relationships with Kaitlyn Dever and Florence Pugh, so make of that what you will.

Anyway, as I drew closer I started making out details of both their outfits.  Gemma was wearing a red full body harness that was connected together with metal rings of varying size.  Clipped to the ring just below her throat was a matching leash, which explained why I could hear one set of footsteps when they left Gemma’s room; Gemma had been crawling.  Clipped to the rings at the tops of her thighs were a pair of wrist restraints which kept her hands down by her sides.  A set of black thigh high stockings were attached to the bottom of the harness and a pair of red stilettos were on her feet. 

Olivia was wearing a black pair of knee length boots, zipped up over her waist high fishnet stockings.  Those were attached by four silver chains to her leather corset, which was all she wore on the top half of her body, save for a red pair of latex gloves that went all the way up to her forearms.

“Yeah, that’s it, baby,” I heard her say as I moved in closer.  “Eat that pussy.  Show me how much you’ve missed it.”

It wasn’t until I was right up beside them that Olivia turned to face me, scouring my body from head to toe.

“Ah, your friend’s here,” she declared, looking back at Gemma as she ate her pussy, diligently tonguing her through a gap in her stockings.

“Tyler,” I said as I stood there watching, noting how Gemma’s eyes never left Olivia’s, even as I stepped up beside them.

“Hi,” she said, not sounding too interested in what I was called.  “I’m expecting big things from you today,” Olivia added.  She was still looking down at Gemma which at first made me think she was talking to her.  “This one’s told me a lot about you.”

With that she tugged at Gemma’s dark hair, pulling her mouth from her pussy; Gemma’s lips were sticky with arousal. 

“So,” said Olivia, turning back to me, “you just gonna stand there or are you gonna show me what you’re packing?”

Without a word, I slid my thumbs under the waistband of my boxers and quickly whipped them down.  I’d already been exposed to a fair few stimulants since entering the basement and my cock was already half-hard as I brought it out into the open. 

“Hmm, very nice,” said Olivia as she gave my groin an inspection.  “She said you were big.”  She looked back down at Gemma, running her gloved fingers through her glossy dark hair.  “Would you like to suck his cock?”

Gemma nodded excitedly.

“What was that?” asked Olivia.  “I didn’t hear anything.”

“Oh, er…yes, mistress.”

“That’s better.”  Olivia turned to me.  “Well?  Hold it up for her then.  Can’t you see that her hands are cuffed?”

“Right,” I said, blushing a little as I fisted my half-hard cock. 

The first few inches drooped just a little as I curled my fingers at the base.  Olivia pulled her forward with a tug of her leash and Gemma took it in between her lips.  She slid her lips down the first few inches, eyes gazing up at me as her mouth pressed against my fingers. 

“OK, you can let go now,” Olivia instructed.  “I wanna see how much she can take.”

I uncurled my fingers from the base of my shaft and let my hands fall down to my sides as Gemma pushed deeper, taking another two inches.  I could feel my cock getting noticeably harder as she began to bob her head, working her lips up and down my shaft.  Every pass took her further down until I felt my tip pushed past her tonsils.  Gemma gagged a little, pulling back instinctively, and by the time the crown had popped free from her lips, my cock was fully erect.

“Hmm, not bad,” said Olivia.  “I think you can go deeper than that though.  Let’s try that again, shall we?”

Gemma took a moment to catch her breath then opened her lips again.  I gripped my cock at the base and stroked it several times, smearing the spit all along my shaft before steering it forward and slotting it into Gemma’s mouth.  Her lips locked around the shaft about halfway down and I released my grip on the base as her head started bobbing.  Gemma choked again as my tip cleared her tonsils and inched towards the back of her throat.  She didn’t pull back this time, but her head stopped moving almost immediately.  Her lips were locked near the base of my shaft, a two inch gap between her face and my torso.

“Keep going,” said Olivia as she squatted beside her.  “Come on, I know you can take more than that.

She placed a gloved hand at the back of Gemma’s head, giving it a gentle but assertive push.  Another half inch disappeared from view and Gemma clamped her eyes shut as Olivia pushed her deeper, choking once more as her lips drew closer to the base. 

“Almost there,” said Olivia as she gave one final push, my cockhead twitching as it touched the back wall of her throat. 

Gemma’s face pressed against my midriff and Olivia kept her there for quite some time, listening to her coughs and splutters as my cock got lodged in her throat.  Winding it tightly around her knuckles, Olivia fisted a handful of hair and pulled Gemma’s head back.  Her lips slid back along the length of my shaft until the head popped free from between them, fresh ropes of spittle dripping down onto the basement floor. 

As Gemma gasped for air, Olivia wrenched her head back further, pulling it all the way back until she was staring at the ceiling above.  Olivia leaned over her, devouring Gemma with a domineering kiss.  Their lips came apart and Olivia loosened her grip on Gemma’s hair, returning her head to its normal position.

“Mmm, good slut,” Olivia grinned.  “Now I want him to fuck your face.  Think you can handle that?”

“Yes, mistress,” said Gemma, obediently nodding her head. 

“Good,” said Olivia.  She kissed Gemma again then looked at me.  “Ready, stud?”

“Mmhmm,” I said simply as I stroked my cock, feeling it throb with excitement.

“She’s all yours,” said Olivia, as she circled around behind Gemma, reaching around to cup her breasts as she leaned over her shoulder.

Gemma opened her mouth again as I took a step forward, fitting my cock in between her lips.

“Stick your tongue out,” Olivia ordered, watching closely as my cockhead pushed into Gemma’s mouth.

Gemma did as instructed, poking her tongue out from between her lips and stretching it out as far as she could.  I felt it press against my underside as I pushed my cock in a couple more inches, sinking down to the halfway point.  Placing a hand at the top of her head, I started thrusting at a steady pace, pulling right back to the ridge of my crown then pushing it straight back in, going a little deeper each time.  Gemma’s lips stayed nice and loose, lending a wet, sloppy quality to every thrust I took.  I could feel the spit as it formed in her mouth, hearing it drip onto the basement floor as it slid off the tip of her tongue. 

“Yeah, that’s it, baby.  Take that cock,” said Olivia beside her, speaking directly into Gemma’s left ear.  “You like sucking that big dick, don’t you?”

“Uh huh,” said Gemma, answering as best she could with my cock now filling every inch of her mouth.

Gemma’s tongue stiffened and I could it brushing harder against my shaft, the tip sinking to the back of her throat. 

“Ooh, you fucking slut,” Olivia grinned, watching as Gemma almost vanished my cock.  “See if you can lick his balls.”

Gemma poked her tongue out a tiny bit more and flicked it back and forth a little, trying to reach my ballsack.  She tried her best but couldn’t quite reach it so I decided to give her a hand.  Gripping my cock from beneath, my balls bulged out a little as I pushed them up against my shaft.  Now she could reach them just fine, and she flicked the tip of her tongue against them as my cock remained inside her, deeply embedded in her mouth and throat. 

“OK, that’s enough,” Olivia declared.  “I want to taste him now.”

Again she pulled on Gemma’s dark hair, freeing my cock from between her lips.  Olivia stood and strolled around from behind her friend, telling me to turn as she walked around behind me.  I turned around under her instruction, now facing Olivia with Gemma behind me.  A gloved hand gripped the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss while the other grabbed my cock, stroking from base to tip.  I was glad my cock was so wet with saliva, ‘cause the gloves she was wearing were far from prime handjob material. 

Olivia pried her lips from mine, then moved down to my chest, kissing and biting in several places as she slowly dropped to her knees.  Gripping my cock just below the crown, she angled it upwards as she dipped her head down, taking a ball in between her lips.  Moving her hands to the tops of my thighs, she let my cock press against her face as she switched from one ball to the other, dousing them both in spittle.

A ball spilled out from between her lips and she licked along the length of my shaft, trailing her tongue from bottom to top.  She lapped at the tip a few times then my cock began to lower itself as she moved her head back, reaching up higher and grabbing my ass.  Gloved fingers dug into my flesh as she gripped my asscheeks and prized them apart. 

“Get her face in there,” Olivia ordered, pausing to lick my slit.  “I want her to lick your ass.”

Reaching back blindly, I placed a hand on Gemma’s head and pulled her forward, pushing her into my ass. 

“Is she doing it?” Olivia asked.

“Uh huh,” I said with a nod, moaning a little as Gemma licked across my taint, slowly moving up until she found my asshole. 

“That’s my girl,” Olivia grinned.  “Don’t stop until I tell you to, OK?”

“Mmhmm,” Gemma mumbled as she licked me slowly, dragging her tongue across my asshole.

Olivia’s lips came gaping open and she threw herself forward without hesitation, taking me straight to the balls.  I wasn’t prepared for such a sudden move and my legs almost buckled as she took me inside her, making my cock disappear. 

“Oh, fuck!” I yelped as I tipped my head back, unleashing a deep groan as the actress-director almost ate me alive. 

My grip tightened on the back of Gemma’s head, her tongue going into my asshole as I pushed her in deeper.  Olivia kept me there for close to a minute, pushing her tongue out and licking my balls, just like Gemma had done.  Her lips pulled back to the tip and she sucked it several times before she plunged back down again, taking my cock to the base.  She kept that up for quite some time.  Her grip tightened as she clutched my ass, using it for leverage as she threw herself into me, impaling her face on my cock. 

Gemma’s head started bobbing behind me and I could feel her tongue push into my asshole, making me throb as Olivia sucked me.  Taking me to the base one final time, Olivia kept me there for several seconds, feeling me pulse up against her tongue as precum leaked from the tip of my penis, dripping straight down her throat.  Her lips slid back to the ridge of my crown and this time she plucked it free, my cock soaked with a fresh coat of spittle.

“OK, I think you’ve had enough,” she said with a grin, stroking my spit-slicked cock. 

Olivia rose to her feet, still jerking my cock with one gloved hand as the other moved to the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss.  Her tongue found mine in a fraction of a second and wrangled it vigorously, wrestling it into submission.  She placed a thumb underneath my chin as she pried my lips from hers, shooing me away with a wave of her hand. 

“Move aside,” she ordered assertively.  “I want her to finish me off.”

I did as instructed and stepped to the side.  Gemma stayed down on her knees as Olivia moved forward, filling the spot that I’d just vacated.  Olivia reached out, placing a hand at the back of Gemma’s head and pulling her roughly towards her.  Gemma’s face went straight to her crotch and I stood there and watched as Gemma stared up at her, obediently tonguing at Olivia’s wet pussy.  Her face was pinned to Olivia’s crotch so I couldn’t really see what she was doing.  But whatever it was it was going down well, and Olivia’s moans started filling the basement as Gemma worked her over. 

“Come here,” Olivia instructed, cooing slightly as she waved me over.

I took a step towards Olivia and slotted in behind her, nestling my cock in the crack of her ass as I pressed my body against her.  Wrapping my arms around her tight, toned body, I placed a hand on Olivia’s midriff, feeling her firm abs as the other moved higher, pawing at one of her tits.  Keeping a hand on Gemma’s head, the other reached back and grabbed onto mine, turning her head to the side as she pulled me in for an open-mouthed kiss.  The kiss was aggressive and heavy on the tongue, moans fluttering from between her lips as Gemma licked her out. 

I peered over her shoulder as our lips came apart, watching Gemma as she did her thing.  Those deep brown eyes stayed glued on Olivia’s, looking up at her in a submissive, almost puppy dog manner as she ate her pink pussy.  I still couldn’t see much of what she was doing, even in my new position, but Olivia was clearly enjoying it, and I could feel that her body was beginning to tremble as I held it against my own. 

“Mmm, yeah,” Olivia purred.  She removed her hand from the back of my head, placing it on top of mine as I cupped her perky breast.  “That’s it.  Keep going, baby.  Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum.”

A glint flashed in Gemma’s brown eyes and it looked to me like she was licking her faster, clearly excited by the prospect of making her mistress cum.  A few more seconds and she did just that.  I can only guess as to the force of her climax but it looked like she came pretty fucking hard.  The volume of her moans and the way that her body was shaking would certainly suggest that.  By the time she emerged from between her thighs, Gemma’s mouth was smeared with moisture as she grinned from ear to ear, clearly proud of her accomplishment.

Olivia took a moment to regain her composure, running her gloved fingers through Gemma’s long dark hair. 

“So, what shall we do with her first?” asked Olivia, talking to me but looking at Gemma.

“I don’t mind,” I said in response.  “What would you like to use?”

“Hmm,” said Olivia as she looked around the room.  “How about that?”

The ‘that’ she was referring to was one of the basement’s more basic installations: a pair of Velcro cuffs that hung on a chain from the ceiling.  I’d installed that one a week before London and hadn’t had a chance to test it out, so I was incredibly pleased when Olivia chose it.

“Good choice,” I said, making little attempt to stifle my grin. 

“Mmhmm,” said Olivia.  She moved a hand to Gemma’s face and stroked her cheek affectionately.  “I think she’ll like that.”

Olivia squatted in front of Gemma and unclipped the restraints on her wrists.  Standing back up, she tugged at the leash around Gemma’s neck.

“Come,” she said as Gemma placed her hands on the basement floor, crawling behind Olivia as she led her across the room. 

I followed behind, eyes glued on her peach-shaped ass as she stuck it out behind her.  Olivia stopped when she reached her chosen equipment and Gemma settled back onto her knees, awaiting her next instruction. 

“Stand,” said Olivia, and Gemma did as she told her, rising to her feet in the blink of an eye.  “Hands up.”

Again she did as instructed, raising her hands up above her head.  Olivia looked at the restraints above and then looked over at me.

“Hmm, think you better do the honours.  Not sure I’m tall enough.”

“Right you are,” I said as I took a step forward, reaching up above me and taking the cuffs in my hands.

I based my design for this unit on the average female height (five foot four, according to Google).  The idea is that women stand with their feet on the ground with the cuffs on their wrists and as little slack in the chains as possible.  With that in mind, the cuffs are positioned about seven and a half feet high.  Gemma, as I’ve already established, is considerably taller than the average height, so the chains were a little slack as I attached the cuffs to her wrists, meaning she could move her arms a bit more than the desired amount (which is not at all).  Not ideal but it is what it is.  If all goes to plan, she won’t be standing for too long anyway.

Once the cuffs were securely fastened, Olivia shooed me away and stepped up close to Gemma.  I moved behind Gemma, watching over her shoulder as Olivia placed a finger underneath her chin and leaned in for a kiss. 

“Mmm,” said Olivia as their lips came apart, “you look sexy all thrust up like that.  What can we do with you now we’ve got you like this?”

“Anything you want, mistress,” Gemma replied.

“Ooh,” said Olivia, kissing the inside of Gemma’s right arm.  “Hear that, Tyler?  Anything we want.”

“Uh huh.  How would you like to start?”

“Hmm, well since she made me cum so good, I think it’s only right that I return the favour.  Would you like that, baby?”

“Mmhmm,” Gemma said softly, moaning slightly as I kissed her neck.

“Of course you would,” Olivia grinned, then ran her tongue across Gemma’s armpit.

I left a trail of kisses across Gemma’s right shoulder then moved down lower, kissing the top of her back.  I squatted down a little as I went down lower, and my cock, which was nestled in the crack of her ass, slid down in between her thighs.  Putting my hands on her hips, I kissed back and forth across Gemma’s back, gently grinding my cock against the slit of her pussy.  Gemma moaned just a little bit louder, getting noticeably wetter as the top of my shaft rubbed against her pussy lips.

What Olivia was doing at this point, I’m not really sure.  I next became aware of her presence when she dropped to a squat in front of Gemma, spotting my cockhead as it stuck out slightly from between her thighs.

“Hmm,” she said, “looks like you’ve beaten me to it, huh?”

I went to pull my cock back from between Gemma’s legs, but Olivia stopped me.

“Uh uh.  You stay right there.  That’s fucking hot.”

Permission granted, I continued to grind against Gemma’s pussy, feeling her slit getting wetter and wetter as I rubbed my cock up against it.  As my crown poked out from between her thighs, I felt Olivia’s tongue push up against it as she gave it a long, slow lick.  I couldn’t see where her tongue went next but since Gemma’s moans grew suddenly louder, I could have given it a pretty good guess. 

My dick kept rubbing against Gemma’s wet pussy, feeling Olivia’s tongue brush firmly against it as she licked from my cockhead and up to Gemma’s clit.  She did that several times then wrapped her lips around the ridge of my crown.  Flicking her tongue against the tip, she lapped up the precum that had formed in the slit, releasing my crown with a smack of her lips. 

“OK, that’s enough,” said Olivia, and she tapped my cockhead with the tip of her fingers.

My cock slid back from between Gemma’s legs and I slotted it back into the crack of her ass, the tip prodding against the small of her back as I kissed back up to her neck.  Looking over her shoulder, I watched as Olivia got down business, staring up at Gemma with intense, unblinking eye contact.  Again, I couldn’t see much of what she was doing.  Her mouth was closed around Gemma’s wet pussy, but the slightest movement in Olivia’s cheeks was enough to know that her tongue was working hard.  Whether it was licking slowly along the length of her slit, flicking hard against the nub of her clit or spinning around it in a circle, Gemma was loving every second of it.

Loud, impassioned moans started spilling from between her lips and I heard the chains begin to rattle as she clasped them with her hands, holding on for dear life as her mistress ate her pussy.  Wrapping my arms around her body, I placed one hand on her midriff and the other on one of her tits, just as I’d done to Olivia when Gemma went down on her.  I kissed across her shoulder and up to her neck, brushing back hair from in front of her ear.

“Do you like that?” I asked as I leaned in closer, whispering into her ear.  “Do you like the way she eats your pussy?”

“Mmhmm,” Gemma moaned, the sound fluttering from between her lips.

“Tell her how much you like it.”

“Oh my god, I love that, mistress.  Please keep eating my pussy.”

Olivia grinned, peeling her lips from Gemma’s tight pussy. 

“Put your fingers here,” she said, pointing to the skin beside Gemma’s clit.  “Expose her clit for me.”

Her wish was my command.  Sliding my hand down Gemma’s midriff, I put two fingers either side of her pussy, right where Olivia had pointed.  Spreading them wide in an inverted V, her skin stretched in opposite directions, exposing her clit in all its glory. 

“Mmm, yeah, that’s it,” said Olivia as she poked her tongue out, pressing the tip against Gemma’s stiff clit.

Now I could see everything as Olivia’s tongue swished back and forth, giving fast, hard flicks to the nub of her clit. 

“Oh, YES!” said Gemma, breathing heavily as she threw her head back, nearly hitting me straight in the face.

Gemma stared up at the ceiling above her, the chains rattling harder as her body began to shake.  I kept on watching from over her shoulder as Olivia’s tongue started spinning in a circle, drawing rings around Gemma’s clit.  The change in tactic proved decisive and Gemma came in a matter of seconds.  A deafening shriek flew forth from her lips, which bounced back down off the ceiling, echoing through the expanse of the room.  Her grip tightened on the chains above her, making them shake so hard that I thought she was going to pull them straight out of the ceiling. 

Olivia’s eyes looked intensely focused, her tongue still spinning in a perfect circle as she licked her friend through the throes of climax.  Her head returned to its normal position and the chains rattled one final time as a visible shudder shot through her body.  Olivia’s tongue peeled back from her clit, a satisfied grin stretched across her face as she looked straight up into Gemma’s brown eyes.

“Did you like that, baby?” Olivia asked, planting a kiss just above her pussy.

“Yes, thank you, mistress,” Gemma purred.  “You made me cum so good.”

“Oh, I know,” Olivia replied, kissing Gemma’s midriff as she rose up slowly, sliding her hands up the backs of her thighs. 

Olivia kissed up to Gemma’s chest, sucking and gently biting at each of her nipples.  Moving up higher, she left a few kisses on Gemma’s neck, gripping her hair and pulling her head back as she kissed her hard on the mouth. 

“Do you want his cock now?” asked Olivia, looming over Gemma in a domineering fashion. 

“Yes, mistress,” Gemma replied, nodding her head as best she could.

Olivia laughed then kissed her again.  “Of course you do.  You’re a fucking slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

Whose fucking slut are you?”

“I’m your fucking slut, mistress.”

“Yes, you are,” Olivia snarled.  “And don’t you fucking forget it.” 

She released her grip on Gemma’s hair then whistled me over.  “You.  Here,” she said as she pointed at the floor, talking to me like a household pet.

Olivia stepped aside and I took her place in front of Gemma.  I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and my hands moved down to her ass as I leaned in and kissed her.

“Uh uh,” said Olivia as she moved in behind her, wagging her finger back and forth.  “No time for that.  She wants to get fucked, don’t you, baby?”

I prized my lips from Gemma’s, allowing her to answer.  “Yes, mistress.”

“Right,” said Olivia.  “So get to it.”

I looked at Gemma, stifling a grin as I slid my hands to the backs of her thighs.  I counted to three inside my head then lifted her upward, hauling her up like she weighed next to nothing.  Gemma swung back as I held her aloft, the chains clinking as they lost their slack.  Gemma curled her fingers around them, taking the strain off her wrists as she dangled from the ceiling, wrapping her legs around me for extra support. 

I reached down cautiously and grabbed my cock, feeling my muscles tense as I held her up with a single arm.  Olivia helped by grabbing her ass, keeping her steady as I angled it upwards, pushing the tip into Gemma’s wet pussy.  Returning my hand to the backs of her thighs, Olivia let go as I got a firm grip, lowering her onto my cock.  Gemma gasped, her lips rounded in a perfect circle as I slid her down the first few inches. 

Gemma looked straight at me as her eyelids fluttered, her full lips puckering as I worked her lower, pulling her down to the base of my shaft.  I kept her there for several seconds, letting her feel me inside her, my cock already throbbing as the tip pressed against her cervix.  Then, I started thrusting, kicking things off with slow, deep thrusts that sheathed my cock inside her.  Her moans were loud from the very beginning, echoing around the basement as she took my cock, her knuckles turning white as she grasped the chains above her.

“Mmm, yeah, that’s hot,” said Olivia, watching intently as I fucked her friend.  “You like that big cock, huh?”

“Uh huh,” Gemma moaned as I thrusted harder, ramming my cock into her tight pink pussy.

“Tell me,” said Olivia sternly, putting a hand to Gemma’s throat.  “Tell me how much you love his cock.”

“I love it, mistress,” Gemma replied, her voice slightly muffled by the hand on her throat.  “I love his fucking cock!”

Olivia grinned.  “I know you do, you fucking slut.  You haven’t stopped talking about it for the past three weeks.  What do you like about it so much, huh?  You like how big it is?”

“Mmhmm.”

“You like how it stretches your tight little pussy and touches your deepest spots?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You like how it makes you cum?”

“Uh huh.”

“I bet you want to cum right now, don’t you?”

Gemma nodded.

“You want me to help you with that?”

“Mmm, yes.  Please, mistress,” Gemma begged softly.  “Please help me cum on his cock.”

“OK,” said Olivia.  “Since you asked so sweetly.” 

Olivia pushed into the small of her back, shoving her right up against me.

“Keep that back nice and straight for me,” she ordered, kissing Gemma’s neck before turning to me.  “And you,” she said, pointing, “you give it to her good, OK?”

“You got it,” I replied as I wrapped my arms around Gemma’s back, holding her firmly against me.

Now our faces were inches apart and she pressed her lips against mine, moaning into my mouth as I did what her mistress told me.  I promptly kicked into second gear, slamming into Gemma with harder and rougher thrusts.  By the time our lips came apart, Olivia had left my field of vision.  The next thing I felt was her gloves on my thighs as she settled on the basement floor, dropping to her knees behind Gemma. 

Gemma’s eyes bulged, the grip of her pussy getting even tighter as her moans increased in volume, getting louder and shriller with each passing second.  I had a pretty good idea what Olivia was doing to her, but why not hear it from the horse’s mouth?  Keeping my arms wrapped around her back, I fisted a handful of jet black hair and tugged it sharply, wrenching her head back as I drilled into her pussy.

“What’s she doing to you, huh?” I asked through gritted teeth.

“She’s licking my arse,” Gemma said back, breathing heavily as she took my cock.

“Oh, yeah?  Do you like that?  Is that gonna make you cum?”

“Yes!  Yes, it’s gonna make me cum!”

She was teetering now and a few hard thrusts into the depths of her pussy were all it took to finish the job.  She came hard, screaming at the top of her lungs as I buried myself inside her.  A surge of fluid gushed forth from her pussy, dousing my cock as her muscles contracted, squeezing my cock to the point of bursting.  Her legs uncurled from around my back and she kicked her feet out behind me, stretching her legs out as her body went limp, turning to jelly as I held her aloft. 

I gave her a minute to regain her senses then leaned in and kissed her, lifting her up off my cock.  I think she just thought I was gonna put her back down, but I had other ideas.  Getting a firm grip on Gemma’s tight ass, my muscles flexed as I pushed her upwards, lifting her up to about chest height. 

“Oh my God!” Gemma gasped, her lips forming an O of surprise as I moved my hands to the small of her back and pushed her up the final few inches.

Her thighs rested on top of my shoulders and I felt her stilettos press against my back as I held her in place, rolling my tongue out and putting it straight to her clit.  I wasn’t sure how long I could hold that pose, so time was of the essence.  I proceeded to lick her hard and fast, lapping at her clit with quick, sharp flicks of my tongue.  A few licks in and my arms were starting to shake, the issue compounded a few seconds later as I felt Olivia grip my cock and sink her lips onto it.

She sucked me hard and with fierce intent, slurping up Gemma’s fluids as she worked me over, guiding her lips up and down my cock.  Uncurling her fingers from the base of my shaft, she latched onto my hips as she pushed down deeper, taking me down to the hilt.  I felt my cock start throbbing intensely and I unleashed a deep moan that was blocked by Gemma’s pussy. 

I kept on licking her as best I could but the feeling of Olivia throating my cock was more than a little distracting.  Luckily for me, Gemma was still horny from her previous orgasm, and it didn’t take much to give her another.  My tongue began to swirl around the nub of her clit and once I started doing that, she pretty much came in an instant.  Her head fell back at the point of climax, now hanging upside down as the feeling coursed through her, no doubt heightened by the rush of blood. 

I came myself about two seconds later, still eating her pussy as well as I could as a thick wad of jism sprayed forth from the tip of my prick, firing straight down Olivia’s throat.  I felt her fingers grip me tighter, gloved tips digging into my flesh as she kept on sucking, siphoning every last drop.  Her lips pulled back to the ridge of my crown and she flicked her tongue at the slit, licking out the last few droplets. 

She released my crown with a pop of her lips and the next thing I saw was her face in front of Gemma’s, kissing her Spiderman-style as her head hung upside down.  Their lips came apart and Olivia pushed her back up again, returning her head to its usual position, a look of pure bliss etched across her face. 

“OK,” said Olivia, “you can put her down now.”

Thank Christ for that.  I slid my hands to Gemma’s ass as I lowered her slowly, her stilettos clicking as they touched back down on the floor. 

“So, what’s next?” I asked, undoing the cuffs on Gemma’s wrists.

Olivia scanned the basement.  “That looks fun,” she said with a grin, pointing to the bondage table in the corner of the room.  Said table was basically a large wooden chest with a padded surface and several rings attached to it. 

“That is fun,” I confirmed, remembering some of the things I’d done with it in the past.  “I’m sure our friend here will enjoy it.”

“I’m sure she will,” Olivia agreed, then took Gemma by the hand as she led her across the room. 

I followed behind, my eyes fixed on both their asses as they traversed the basement floor. 

“Sit,” said Olivia, stopping by the table and pointing at the padded surface.

Gemma complied, parking her ass at the edge of the table.

Olivia turned and looked at me.  “Got any rope?”

“Mmhmm.”

I walked across to the rack on the wall, gathering several lengths of rope and taking them back to the table. 

“Do you want to do the honours, or should I?” I asked, offering the rope to Olivia.

“No, you go ahead,” Olivia replied.  “Show me how it’s done.”

“Okey doke,” I said as I stepped in front of Gemma, setting three of the ropes down on the edge of the table as I began to unravel the first.

“How do you want her?” Olivia asked.

“Hmm.  Why don’t you spread those legs for me?”

“With pleasure.”  Olivia grinned then turned back to Gemma.  “Well, you heard him, slut.  Spread your fucking legs.”

Gemma laid back across the padded surface and lifted her legs up.  Stretching them out as wide as she could, she grabbed her ankles to keep them in place. 

“Mmm, that’s a good bitch,” said Olivia, circling around behind her and squatting beside the table. 

I started on the left side first, using the first rope to tie Gemma’s wrist to her ankle, then tying the end to a ring on the wall.  Moving across to the opposite side, I gathered a length of rope from the edge of the table and repeated the process again, tying her wrist to her ankle. 

While I did that, Olivia removed Gemma’s stiletto, tearing a hole in her stockings and exposing her left foot.  As I fastened the rope to a nearby chest, Olivia licked along the sole of her foot, then wrapped her lips around Gemma’s big toe.  I took another rope and wrapped it around the top of her thigh, watching Olivia suck on her toes as I tied it to a ring on the side of the table.  As I repeated the process with Gemma’s left leg, Olivia moved to the opposite side.  Removing her shoe, she tore a hole in Gemma’s right stocking, just as she did with the left one, and proceeded to suck on her painted toes. 

Licking along the sole of her foot, her tongue glided over Gemma’s heel, past the rope that was tied around her ankle and along the inside of her leg, finally stopping when she reached her groin.

“Mind if I go first?” she asked, already kneeling on the basement floor.

“Be my guest,” I graciously offered, more than happy to watch.

“Thank you,” she grinned.  “Why don’t you go ‘round there so she can suck your dick?” 

“I can do that,” I said, then ducked under the rope that was tied to Gemma’s ankle as I moved around to the back of the table.

I climbed up onto the table, my cock sticking out before me as I rested my knees on the padded surface.  Turning her head to the side, Gemma parted her full pink lips, presenting me with the perfect slot to fit my cock into.  I placed a hand at the back of her head, gripping my cock at the base and steering it into her mouth.  She wrapped her lips around the width of my shaft, sucking my cock as I thrusted slowly, feeding her inch after inch.

Olivia poked her tongue out, licking from Gemma’s asshole, across her taint and up to the slit of her pussy.  Gemma moaned as I fucked her mouth, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as Olivia repeated the process, pressing her tongue against her puckered sphincter and licking right up to her clit.  She did that several times, mixing things up on occasion with sharp flicks to the nub of her clit or by pushing her tongue into Gemma’s tight asshole. 

I thrusted slowly into Gemma’s warm mouth, essentially using it to jerk myself off as I watched Olivia at work.  She lifted her hands off the basement floor and gripped the edge of the table, shifting forward slightly as she settled at the nub of her clit.  Gemma moaned louder, the sounds muffled as my cock went deeper, edging towards the back of her throat.   

Olivia raised a hand from the edge of the table, beckoning me towards her with one gloved finger.  I plucked my cock from Gemma’s full lips and climbed back down off the table, manoeuvring my way past various ropes as I moved towards Olivia.  I wasn’t sure what she wanted exactly, but all became clear when she raised herself up off the basement floor.  Keeping her head between Gemma’s legs, she bent herself froward at the waist, sticking her ass out behind her.

Stepping up behind her, I placed my hands on her nice toned ass, her pussy encaged by her fishnet stockings.  I hooked my fingers through the gaps in the fabric and pulled in different directions, tearing a decent-sized hole that completely exposed her pussy and ass.  Olivia squealed as I ripped them open, still going down on Gemma as I curled my fingers around the base of my shaft and rubbed the tip against the slit of her pussy. 

Gripping her hips, I steered myself forward without further delay, pushing my cock into her hot pink pussy.  Olivia’s pussy was utterly sodden and the slightest thrust was all it took to sheathe me right down to the base.  Her grip tightened on the edge of the table, unleashing a groan of pleasure which was deeply muffled by Gemma’s wet pussy. 

I stayed like that for close to a minute, letting her feel how big I am as my hands slid down to her muscular ass, hoking my fingers through the gaps in her fishnets as I pulled back out to the tip.  Keeping it there for a fraction of a second, I used her stockings for leverage as I pulled myself back into her, bottoming out in her tight pink pussy.  Olivia moaned again, lifting her head up and ensuring that this one was heard at full volume. 

I proceeded to bang her hard and deep, testing the chains hanging down from her corset as I used her stockings to pull myself in.  I could feel the fabric stretching, along with her pussy as I went in deep, hitting her innermost spots.  At one point I pulled too hard, tearing her stockings right up to the waistband and freeing her ass entirely.  The sound excited her and she moaned a little louder as she ate Gemma’s pussy. 

I had nothing left to hold onto except the waistband itself, so that’s exactly what I did, pulling it up off the small of her back as I slammed into her pussy.  The chains pulled as tight as they’d go, then snapped off one by one, pulling her corset right down to her waist.  The fishnets would no longer hold me and my momentum sent me stumbling backwards.  My cock slid out of her pussy, her waistband snapping in two as I pulled her stockings right down to her knees, the material utterly shredded.  It was an accident, of course, but definitely a happy one. 

“Oh my God!” said Olivia as she turned her head back, peering over her shoulder.  “Dude, you’re a fucking animal!”

I simply grinned and dropped her torn fishnets, letting them dangle from the tops of her boots.  Olivia returned to Gemma’s wet pussy, only to throw her head back and moan once more as I shoved my cock back into her.  I quickly picked up from where I left off, ramming into her pussy with a series of rough, hard thrusts.  I had nothing to grab onto this time except Olivia’s hips, so I gripped those puppies as hard as I could, pulling her back into me with every thrust. 

By now she’d given up on licking out Gemma, but Gemma didn’t seem to mind.  I even saw a little smirk creep across her face as she watched her mistress take my dick.

“Yeah, you like that, baby?” Olivia asked.  “You like watching me get fucked?”

“Yes, mistress,” Gemma grinned back.  “I love watching you take that dick!”

“You want me to cum?  Huh?  You want me to cum on this cock?”

“Yes, cum for me, mistress.  Cum on that fucking dick!”

Well, if that wasn’t my cue, then I don't know what was.  I removed a hand from one of her hips, leaning forward slightly as I grabbed a fistful of light brown hair.  With a sharp yank, I pulled her backwards, her back straightening as I pulled her against my torso.  Olivia threw an arm back, grabbing onto the back of my neck while the other hand went straight to her chest, groping one of her perky tits.  I wrapped an arm around her tight little tummy, keeping her head wrenched back with one hand while the other moved down to her clit.  I started rubbing in a high speed blur, giving slow, hard thrusts that sent my whole body crashing into hers.

She came from that pretty fucking quickly, launching high-pitched screams towards the ceiling above her as my fingers thrummed at her throbbing pink clit.  I sunk my cock into the depths of her pussy, her inner walls closing around it as a powerful orgasm coursed through her body.  I let go of her hair and reached around in front of her, her heart pounding as I put my hand to her chest.  My strumming fingers slowed to a stop and I moved my hand up slightly, feeling the muscles flex in her already tight midsection. 

Her hand moved up to the back of my head and she turned her own as much as she could, pulling me in for a kiss.  Our lips locked together, breathing heavily as our tongues entwined.  Prying my lips from hers, I slid my cock from Olivia’s pussy, the shaft slick with her sticky arousal.

“Your turn,” she said with a smirk, nodding towards Gemma who was still tied down on the table in front of us.

Olivia stepped aside and I gripped my cock as I moved towards Gemma, pressing the tip against her pussy.  Olivia knelt at the edge of the table, watching closely as I rubbed my crown against Gemma’s pink slit.  Olivia had definitely gotten her started, and I was slightly stunned by how wet her pussy was as I eased myself inside her.  Watching me tear Olivia’s stockings to pieces while I fucked her into a coma had probably helped as well.  I slid my hands underneath her thighs and gripped onto the tops of them as I buried myself inside her, my balls churning as they pressed against her taint. 

“Stay there,” said Olivia as she stepped down off the table.  “Don’t move.”

She turned on her heels, going in search of something as she strode across the basement floor.  If I’m totally honest, I wasn’t really sure what she meant when she told me not to move.  Surely she didn’t think I was gonna pull out right now, so I guess she wanted me to stay like this, i.e buried to the balls in Gemma’s pussy.  Frankly, I was pretty eager to give her some thrusts, but when Olivia Wilde tells you to do something…well, you do it. 

And so I stayed exactly like that, hunched over Gemma with my dick sheathed in her pussy.  Dunno if you’ve ever been deep inside someone while neither of you are moving a muscle, but it’s actually a little bit awkward.  I broke the ice by leaning in to kiss her, listening to her gently moan as I ground my tip against her cervix.  By the time I lifted my head back up Olivia had returned, now with a big white Hitachi wand clutched in her red-gloved hand. 

“Ready?” she asked.

I wasn’t  actually sure who she was speaking to, but I took the liberty of answering for both of us.  “Mmhmm.”

Olivia perched at the edge of the table, a gentle hum now filling the room as she turned on the vibrator.  Straightening my back, I kept my cock inside Gemma’s tight pussy as Olivia moved the toy into position, setting the bulb against the nub of her clit.

“Thrust,” said Olivia, then raised a finger in warning.  “Slowly.”

I did as instructed, pulling back to the tip with an agonising slowness, before pushing back into her at much the same speed.  Glancing down, I noticed that the toy was at the lowest setting, but it didn’t stay that way for long.  Olivia turned the dial to the second setting, the sound increasing as the large white bulb buzzed against Gemma’s clit.  I didn’t notice too much of a change, just a slight increase in moisture and warmth, as I slowly thrusted into Gemma’s tight pussy. 

Olivia waited just a matter of seconds then cranked it up again, Gemma’s moans now increasing in volume, along with the sound of the toy.  Her eyes fell shut and a lovely look of pleasure began to spread across her face, slowly engulfing it an inch at a time.  I slowly sunk into the depths of her pussy, resisting the urge to start thrusting harder, which wasn’t too easy when it felt so good.

“Stop,” said Olivia, and suddenly my dick was sheathed inside her, my cockhead twitching as it touched her cervix. 

“Stay right there,” Olivia added, turning the dial one more notch.  “You feel that?”

I did feel it.  Not just the wetness of Gemma’s hot pussy as it tightened around my cock, but I was starting to feel the wand’s vibrations, gently coursing through my shaft as I kept it inside her.

“Mmhmm,” I said back, my cock throbbing against Gemma’s tight walls.

Olivia grinned then turned it up again, the sensation increasing as she kept the toy pinned against Gemma’s stiff clit. 

“Thrust,” she said again, and I promptly did so without hesitation, trying to match my previous speed.

“Faster,” said Olivia, and again I complied, increasing my speed by a couple of knots.

“Faster,” she repeated and I upped the tempo once more, plunging my cock into Gemma’s tight pussy with a steady series of thrusts; not max speed by any means, but noticeably quicker than they had been before.

A few more ‘faster’’s and I was going full pelt, slamming into Gemma with little restraint.  Olivia turned the dial again and I noticed some twitching from Gemma’s urethra.  Olivia noticed too and she cranked the toy up one more notch, a loud, whirring buzz now filling the expanse of the room. 

“Oooh, you’re gonna cum, huh?” she asked, smirking as she looked at Gemma.

“Yes!  Yes!  I’m gonna cum!” Gemma blurted out, panting heavily as she spoke.

I gave a few more thrusts into Gemma’s wet pussy as Olivia turned to face me, giving me my next instruction.

“Pull out,” she said, and reluctantly I complied, plucking my cock from Gemma’s hot pussy. 

Holding it at the base, I kept my cock in the immediate vicinity, stroking it up and down as Gemma breathed sharply, her knuckles turning white as she gripped her restraints.  Olivia pulled the toy away and Gemma screamed as a hot burst of fluid shot from her urethra, spraying across my midriff and crotch.

“OHHH!  YESSS!!!”

“Oh my God!” Olivia exclaimed, returning the toy to Gemma’s pink clit.  “Put your cock back in her.”

My cock was dripping with squirt juice as I pressed the tip against the lips of her pussy and pushed it back inside her.  Olivia turned the dial as I started thrusting, putting the toy at the highest setting.  I only managed a half-dozen thrusts before Gemma’s urethra started throbbing again and Olivia ordered me to pull back out. 

Gemma squirted a split second later.  This time the blast wasn’t quite as big, but the orgasm that accompanied it was every bit as powerful.  Gemma’s head fell back against the table and a wordless scream soon filled the basement as she shook from head to toe, gripping the ropes with so much force that they almost snapped in two.

“Ohh, wow!” said Olivia, spotting the mess she’d made of my cock, clear drops of fluid now dripping down off my shaft. 

“Come here,” she said as she ushered me forward.  “Let me clean that up for you.”

Olivia leaned forward, taking my cock in between her lips.  Reaching around behind me, I felt her gloved fingers dig into my ass as she gripped it tightly, pulling herself in and taking me down to the hilt.  Sucking loudly, she slurped up the juices from my girthy shaft, leaving it clean as a whistle by the time she retrieved it.  She plucked my cock from between her lips and brought it back down to Gemma’s wet pussy, returning the toy to her clit as I pushed it back inside her. 

This continued for the next few minutes.  I drilled into Gemma at a hard, brisk pace while Oliva used the toy on her, holding it tightly to the nub of her clit.  Every so often she’d tell me to exit, finishing her off with the vibrating wand until she squirted all over my cock.  She must have cum about eight or nine times, each new blast reducing in volume until she seemingly ran out of fluid. 

At Olivia’s behest, I steered my cock into Gemma’s spent pussy and quickly started thrusting.  Olivia returned the toy to her clit.  Gemma had lost her capacity to squirt, but that didn’t matter; it wasn’t her that she wanted to cum.

“Your turn,” she said, an impish grin stretched across her face as she moved the toy forward. 

Keeping the edge against Gemma’s stiff clit, she pressed the bulb against my cock directly, holding it there as I continued to thrust.  I could feel the vibrations start pulsing through me, my dick throbbing violently as I plunged into Gemma’s pussy.  I only managed a few more thrusts before Olivia stopped me again.

“Don’t thrust,” she said.  “Just keep your tip in her.”

Somehow I managed to comply, pulling right back to the ridge of my crown as she held the toy in place, stimulating both of us.  I can see why women love these things so much, ‘cause honestly it felt incredible, and I could feel my veins engorging with blood as it buzzed against my shaft.  Not only that but Gemma’s tight pussy was gripping my crown, getting noticeably tighter as the toy pressed against her clit.

I stayed like that for quite some time before Olivia allowed me to thrust, again insisting that I do it slowly.  As per usual, I did as she told me.  I pushed my cock into Gemma’s wet pussy, only fitting about half my shaft in before the bulb of the Hitachi wand pressed against my crotch, halting any further progress.  The toy buzzed against the top of my shaft as I sunk into her pussy with short, shallow thrusts, doing so at such a slow pace that it was bordering on torture.

Gemma’s eyes stayed fixed on mine, moaning all the while as I slowly fed her the first four inches.  She liked a nice deep fuck as much as the next girl, but there was something about the way that my cock inched into her as the toy buzzed against her clit that was really, really doing it for her. 

It was doing it for me too and the strong vibrations at the top of my shaft were pulling me closer to the point of climax. 

“Oh my God,” I moaned softly, the vibrations coursing through the length of my shaft and making my cockhead tingle.

“Ooo, you gonna cum?” Olivia asked casually, her grin growing wider as she watched me squirm.

To put it simply…yes, I was. 

I gave a slight nod, which was all I could manage before the feeling took me.  I buried myself in Gemma’s pussy as deep as the toy would allow, finally succumbing to the intense sensation that had been building within me for the last half hour.  Tilting my head back, my eyes clamped shut as a thick rope of spunk shot forth from the tip of my prick.

“UGGGHHH, FUUUCCCKKK!!!” I yelled, pretty much roaring as loud as I could as my body tensed from bottom to top.

“OHHH, YESSS!!!” screamed Gemma back, cumming on the spot as the first blast of jism struck the back wall of her snatch. 

I couldn’t see her face anymore than I could see my own, but I was sure that between us we were the visual definition of ‘powerful fucking orgasm’.  Her pussy tightened around the width of my shaft, squeezing more cum out as the toy kept buzzing against our sensitive parts.  I must have cum for close to a minute, firing so much spunk into Gemma’s tight pussy that I was starting to wonder if I was ever gonna stop.  Similarly, Gemma’s climax seemed to go on forever, her pussy contracting with each rope of jism that I shot inside her, which in turn made me cum even more.  Orgasms don’t get more mutual than that.

At some point my climax did finally cease and I returned my head to its normal position, opening my eyes to the vision before me.  Gemma clung limply to the two nearest ropes, her face a picture of post-orgasmic bliss.  Olivia switched the toy off and set it down on the edge of the table, looking utterly delighted with what she’d achieved. 

I stayed inside Gemma for another few seconds then slowly pulled out of her pussy, stepping to the side as Olivia replaced me.  Dropping to her knees on the basement floor, she buried her head between Gemma’s long legs, licking up my cum as it oozed from the slit of her pussy.  Olivia swallowed the initial load then stuck her tongue in deep, making sure she got every last drop. 

Removing one of her gloves, Olivia pushed her middle and ring fingers into Gemma’s wet pussy, keeping her pinky and index fingers pointed up as she fucked her friend with the inserted digits.  I could hear the wetness squelching inside her and when Olivia pulled her fingers out…well, let’s just say that Gemma had regained her ability to squirt. 

To wrap things up, Olivia took my cock in her mouth and sucked out the last of my cum.  Once she was satisfied that she’d gotten it all, we finally untied Gemma.  We stayed down in the basement for another few hours, making use of the various units, before going back upstairs where the sex continued.  I won’t relay everything we did, but a particular highlight was fucking Olivia from behind again, while she ate out Gemma who was tied to the bed. 

Olivia finally took off some time around nine.  Gemma was still horned up from her visit so we fucked a couple more times before calling it a night.  We woke up late the following morning and fucked once more before going to the kitchen to fix some brunch.  We ate out in the garden then went back inside to take a shower.  We didn’t fuck in there but we did go down on each other (then fucked on my bed before getting dressed).  We went for a hike in the late afternoon then took another shower (this time we did fuck) and I left Gemma in her room to get ready while I went to get started on dinner.

The food was almost ready by the time she came and joined me, wearing a skin tight zebra print dress and red thigh high boots.

She looked amazing and I suddenly felt a little underdressed in the jeans and t-shirt I’d put on.  Though I shouldn’t have been concerned, as I’d soon find out, for what I was wearing was of little importance.  Gemma had seen, via Instagram stories, that one of her friends (she didn’t say who) had just arrived that afternoon at LAX. 

After our wild(e) night with Olivia, Gemma was in need of a night on the town and had asked her friend if she wanted to join her.  Turns out she did and Gemma had an Uber booked to whisk her into the city to meet her friend for drinks.

“Hmm, very nice,” I said once she’d told me her plans.  “And am I invited?”

“Uh uh,” said Gemma.  “Girls’ night only.  But if you’re lucky, I might bring her back here later.”

“Please do,” I grinned, fetching some plates from the kitchen cupboard.  “Gonna eat before you head out?”

“Oh, absolutely.  That smells delicious.”

“Wait ‘til you taste it.  Go grab a seat and I’ll dish some up.”

Gemma took a seat and I fixed us two plates of my finest stir fry.  Gemma forked some into her mouth and groaned in delight as the flavours hit her.

“Mmm.  Oh my God, that’s like heaven.”

“Why thank you,” I said with a nonchalant grin, plucking the cork from a bottle of wine.  “Pregame?”

“Don’t mind if I do.”

I poured us both a glass of wine then took a seat at the table.  We chatted a little while we ate our dinner, but Gemma’s Uber was on its way so she kinda had to eat and run.  She hopped down from her chair as her phone app pinged then hurried around to my side of the table and gave me a kiss goodbye.

“Wait up, won’t you?” she asked.

“Oh, absolutely,” was how I replied.  I wouldn’t have gone to bed if my life depended on it.

Gemma grinned then turned on her heels and rushed towards the doorway, blowing me a kiss as she opened the door and stepped out into the night.  I finished my meal then returned to the kitchen to wipe it all down and fill up the dishwasher.  I poured myself a fresh glass of wine and sat down on the couch, flicking through the channels on my massive TV.  Gemma was gone for several hours so I got a fair bit of watching done while I waited for her to return.  I watched a game of basketball and several different shows, and was halfway through a late night showing of Baby Driver when I heard the door handle turning behind me.

I turned to look as the door swung open and suddenly I was seeing double as Gemma stepped through the open doorway, accompanied by none other than Miss Lily James.  I don’t know if you’ve ever been watching a movie when one of its stars walks into your house, but it’s pretty surreal I can tell you that. 

“Honey, I’m home,” called Gemma as she closed the front door, clasping Lily’s hand and leading her towards the couch.  “Lily, Tyler.  Tyler, Lily.”

“Hi” I said as I looked at Lily, looking incredible in a short black dress that had lots of holes in it, exposing the skin underneath.

“Nice to meet you,” she said, turning to look at the screen.  “Hmm, I recognise her.”

“Is this weird for you?” I asked, chuckling.  “‘Cause I can turn it over if it is.”

“No, no, leave it,” said Lily.  “I had a lot of fun working on this movie.”

Lily took a seat beside me and Gemma sat down to my left, draping an arm across my shoulder. 

“Good night?” I asked, turning to face her.

“Mmhmm,” said Gemma.  “Except Lily kept getting hit on left, right and centre.”

Lily laughed.  “Oh yeah, like you weren’t too!”

“Maybe a little,” Gemma admitted.  “But they were mainly after you.  Can’t really blame them when you’re wearing that dress.”

“What about you in those fuck me boots?!” Lily said, laughing.  “Anyway, that blonde guy was all over you.  He was pretty fit too.”  That’s ‘hot’ in British, by the way.

“He was OK,” said Gemma.  A felt her hand slide up my neck, fingers combing through my thick locks of hair.  “But what was that thing Paul Newman said?  Something about steak at home?”

She and Lily grinned at each other.  “Quite a big steak too,” said Lily, stroking my right arm.  “Think you can manage it all by yourself?”

“Hasn’t stopped me before,” Gemma replied.  “But you know I like to share.”

With that a hand came up to my cheek and Lily turned me towards her, leaning in for a kiss.  Our lips pressed together and I felt her tongue push into my mouth, twisting and writhing against my own.  I felt a hand snake up my thigh as Gemma kissed along my shoulders and neck.  Lily broke the kiss, moving her hand to my chin as she turned me towards her friend. 

“OK, now we do need to turn this off,” Lily declared as I made out with Gemma, wrapping an arm around each of the girls.  “I can’t watch myself when I’m fooling around.”

The sound from the movie suddenly cut out and the next thing I heard was a tap from my remote as she set it down on the coffee table.  Gemma’s lips came free from mine and a little grin spread across my face as she leaned across towards Lily.  I sat back and watched as they got on their knees and pressed their lips together, sliding my hands down each of their backs and cupping two handfuls of ass. 

Lily’s in particular felt fucking amazing.  Obviously I knew that she had a great ass, but I hadn’t counted how truly incredible it would feel when clasped in the palm of my hand.  So thick and round and laden with muscle.  It felt so good, in fact, that it almost distracted me from the sight of them kissing.  Almost, but not quite.

Their lips came apart and they both snuck a glance at me before going back in for more.  Of course, I took that as an invitation and I leaned in closer without further delay, turning the kiss into a threeway.  Two sets of lips pressed up against mine and I added my tongue to the violent tussle that was already well underway. 

Gemma pulled away first, leaving me and Lily to get better acquainted as she gripped the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it up over my chest.  Lifting my arms up, I briefly broke from the kiss with Lily as Gemma pulled my t-shirt up over my head and flung it over the back of the sofa.  Me and Lily got right back to it as Gemma leaned in and kissed my neck, running her hands down my sculpted torso.

Gemma kissed down past my collarbone and over one of my pecs, licking and kissing my six pack.  The next thing I heard was my belt unbuckling and Lily’s lips came free from mine, watching attentively as Gemma unzipped my jeans.  Gemma slid her fingers under the waistband of my boxers and I lifted my ass up so she could remove them.  Gemma lowered both garments in one, my cock springing out as I sat back down. 

“Oh, wow!” said Lily, shifting forward as my cock came free.  “That’s quite a steak, huh?”

“Filet mignon,” Gemma quipped and the two of them giggled as they shared a kiss, stroking my cock as their lips pressed together. 

The two girl handjob felt truly amazing and the sight of them tonguing each other just made it even better.  I kicked down my pants as I watched them kiss, wrestling my feet from them and kicking them aside. 

“OK,” said Lily, peeling her lips from Gemma’s, “who’s going first?”

“You are,” said Gemma, grinning from ear to ear.

“You’re too kind,” said Lily and the two of them shared another quick kiss before she dipped her head down and slid her lips down onto my cock.

I tilted my head back and unleashed a moan as her lips slid down to the ridge of my crown.  Her tongue found the slit and she licked it several times, lapping at the precum that was already forming there.  Lily released her grip on my cock but Gemma kept hold of it as she pushed down lower, sinking down to around mid-shaft.  As Lily started bobbing her head, Gemma worked her fist along the first few inches, almost jerking my cock into Lily’s mouth. 

“Look at that teamwork,” said Gemma, her grin stretching wider as she stroked my cock.

They really did work well together.  Every movement of Gemma’s soft hand was perfectly synced with Lily’s full lips, and the constant stream of spit that Lily left behind ensured my cock stayed thoroughly lubed. 

They clearly didn’t require any outside assistance so I simply sat there and let them get on with it, tightening my grip on both their asses as they shared my throbbing cock.  Repeating myself, I know, but they felt incredible.  Particularly Lily’s, which again was distracting me from her sucking my cock.  Honestly though, I was perfectly fine with that and I decided to distract myself even further by pulling up the hem of her dress and baring her cheeks to the air.

And God-fucking-dam, did her ass look good from this angle, helped considerably by the tight black thong that bisected those perfect cheeks.  The sight alone made my dick throb harder and I could feel my precum increasing in volume as it trickled across her tongue.  My grip tightened on it even more, digging my fingers into her soft, bronzed flesh.  I felt like Gemma was getting left out, so I did the same to her, hiking up the hem of her dress and grabbing her peach-shaped ass, covered only by her frilly French knickers.

My hands slid down in between their cheeks and kept going down until I found their pussies, both of which were noticeably warm.  Lily’s especially, since she was the one that was sucking my cock.  I rubbed my fingers against the lips of her pussy, noting that her thong was wet to the touch.  Full disclosure?  I was dying to get to her pussy, so I slid my fingers under the sides of her thong to initiate direct contact.  Kind of a bold move, but since my dick was in her mouth right now it didn’t feel like I was overstepping. 

Lily certainly didn’t have any complaints, and I heard her start moaning as she sucked my cock, particularly as my fingers found the nub of her clit and started rubbing gently against it.  The clitoral stimulation made her pussy even wetter as my fingers moved back up to her slit, the middle one sliding into her with the gentlest of pushes. 

Her lips slid up to the tip of my prick and she moaned out loud as it popped from between them, clamping her eyes shut as my finger went deep, exploring her warm insides.  Gemma saw her opportunity and grasped it with both hands.  Literally.  She kept her right clasped tightly at the base as she gripped my shaft with the other, stroking it up and down as she stuck her tongue out, swirling it around the tip. 

Lily took a brief moment to regain her composure then promptly joined her friend, both of their tongues now lapping at my helmet as Gemma jerked me off.  They kept that up for several minutes, essentially tongue kissing with my cock in the middle.  It looked just as hot as it sounds, and felt even better than that.

I could feel Lily’s pussy getting steadily wetter, an audible squelching now filling the room as I sunk my finger inside her.  My other hand kept groping at Gemma’s firm ass and I could feel it creeping ever closer to her pussy, almost moving of its own accord.  I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and tried to pull them down, finding it difficult with a single hand. 

Gemma released her grip on my cock and reached back to help me, pulling them down to the top of her boots.  Wrapping her lips around the tip of my prick, her lips slid down as she lowered her panties, sinking down to around mid mid-shaft.  I rubbed two fingers against her drippy wet slit, getting them slick with moisture then pushing them inside her.  My fingers slid straight down to the knuckle and I started pumping them back and forth, making her moan as she sucked my cock. 

Lily watched as her girlfriend blew me, reaching back in between her legs and putting two fingers to the nub of her clit.  Again, her pussy got noticeably wetter and I added a second finger to the one already inside her, sinking them into her darkest depths.  Gemma’s lips made a hasty retreat and Lily was quick to take over, going even deeper than Gemma had done. 

This continued for quite some time.  The girls took turns to suck my cock, going down deeper each time like they were trying to outdo each other.  Lily was first to reach the bottom and my head fell back against the couch cushions as I felt her lips press against my groin, my crown nestled in the back of her throat.  She kept it there for several seconds, leaving behind a mess of saliva as her lips pulled back to the tip. 

Eager to match her friend, Gemma sunk down onto my cock and quickly made it vanish, even pumping her mouth on it a few times as she took it straight down to the base.  Both of them deepthroated me a few more times then gripped my cock with one hand each and started stroking, smearing spit along the length of my shaft.

“Do I get to go first again?” asked Lily, fluttering her lashes as she looked across at Gemma.

“Mmhmm,” said Gemma.  She lowered her panties the rest of the way and dropped them onto the floor.  “But we should go to my room first.  I think we need more space.”

“Good idea,” said Lily, and with that the two of them climbed down from the couch, Gemma clasping Lily’s hand as she led her across the room.

I pulled my socks off then rose to my feet, following closely behind them.  As they walked together side by side, I stared in awe at Lily’s thick ass.  The shape of that thing was just utterly perfect, and the way it moved as she crossed the room?  Poetry in motion.  Letting go of Lily’s hand, Gemma looked back at me and flashed me a wink as she grabbed onto Lily’s ass.  Lily returned the favour, and I watched intently as they strode through the hallway, squeezing and slapping each other’s asses as they headed for the bedroom.

Gemma took Lily by the hand again and led her into her room.  I followed in behind, closing the door as Gemma turned, pulling Lily towards her.  Their lips pressed together and Gemma’s hands went straight for her ass, getting a firm grip on those two thick cheeks.  Gemma winked at me again as she pried them apart, revealing the crack of her thong-covered her ass.

I moved in behind her without even thinking, like Lily’s ass had a magnetic pull.  I pressed my body against hers, placing my hands on her hips as I slotted my cock into the crack of her ass.  Their lips came apart and Lily started moaning softly as I ground my cock up against her.  Rubbing my shaft against her pussy, I could feel her wetness through her thong. 

Gemma gripped onto the hem of Lily’s dress and lifted it up higher, pulling it over the small of her back and up to her shoulders.  Breaking the kiss, Lily lifted her arms up so Gemma could remove her dress, light brown hair spilling down her back as she pulled it up over her head.  The two came together again and continued making out while I brushed Lily’s hair aside, kissing the side of her neck.  My hands, of course, went straight to her ass, and I groped and squeezed it as I moved down lower, kissing between her shoulders.

I continued downwards as I dropped down slowly, leaving a trail of kisses across Lily’s fit back.  Dropping to my knees on the bedroom floor, I found myself face to face with Lily’s perfect ass.  I took a few seconds to admire it up close, grabbing and squeezing it with both my hands.  I couldn’t wait a moment longer and I threw myself forward as quick as I could, burying my face in her ass crack.  I didn’t even take off her thong first; I just wanted to feel those cheeks pressed against my face and, damn, did it feel amazing. 

“Oh!” I heard her yelp as I shoved myself in there.  “OK.  Wow.  He’s pretty friendly, this one, isn’t he?”

“Mmhmm,” Gemma said back.  “He likes meeting new people.”

She wasn’t wrong; I really do like meeting new people.  Especially people with an ass like this.

I pried my face from between her cheeks and hooked my fingers under the sides of her thong, whipping it down in one fell swoop.  I gripped her ass cheeks and prised them apart, taking a look at her shaven snatch, the lips of which were already visibly moist.  Again I threw my face in there as quick as I possibly could, poking my tongue out this time as I gave a long lick along the length of her slit.  The taste of her pussy was absolutely perfect and I felt it linger on the tip of my tongue as I went a little higher, licking along her taint and up to her asshole. 

“Oh my God!  He’s licking my arse!” she suddenly screamed, sounding one part shocked and two parts aroused.  Or maybe the other way around. 

“Yeah, he does that,” Gemma replied, and though I couldn’t see her, I could vividly picture the grin on her face.

I repeated the process several more times before moving down lower, settling at the nub of her clit.  I licked her vigorously, lapping at Lily’s pink clit with quick, sharp flicks of my tongue.  Her legs started trembling almost immediately, and I could hear her moaning as the girls made out. 

“He’s good at that, huh?” I heard Gemma ask, running her hands along Lily’s back.

“Uh huh,” Lily replied, seemingly unable to say much else as I licked her pussy with increasing vigour. 

Her head fell backwards and again I could picture the look of sheer ecstasy that was etched across her face.  I could hear Gemma kissing her body, where I couldn’t say, but wherever it was it sounded hot, and it only made her pussy wetter, heat pouring into my nostrils as I tongued her throbbing clit. 

It didn’t take much to make her cum.  Just a few short minutes of my tongue on her clit and she was basically putty in my hands.  Short, sharp breaths blew forth from her lips, and a hot rush of fluid surged forth from within her, coating my tongue at the point of climax.  I kept on licking as I felt her cum, making sure I gathered every drop of fluid as it seeped from the lips of her pussy.  I gave a long lick along Lily’s wet slit, cleaning up the remnants as I moved up higher, briefly returning to her puckered pink ass.  My tongue slid across Lily’s tight asshole as I lifted my knees off the ground, licking along the small of her back as I slowly rose to my feet.

My licks turned to kisses as I reached her shoulders, then Lily turned her head back as I reached her neck, tasting her pussy and asshole as I pressed my lips against hers.  Gemma joined us shortly after and three of us shared a passionate kiss, tongues writhing in every direction.  My hands roamed over Lily’s thick ass, groping and caressing as our lips came apart.  Peering over her shoulder, she posed a question that made my cockhead twitch with excitement. 

“How do you want me?”

“Oh, definitely from behind,” I said emphatically, giving her asscheeks a nice firm squeeze.

The girls both laughed as Gemma removed her dress, leaving her boots on as she climbed up onto the bed, laying on her back with her head on the pillows.  Lily climbed up next, kneeling at the edge of the bed with her ass stuck out behind her.  Lily hooked her arms around Gemma’s fit thighs and buried her face in between them.  I moved in behind her and gripped my cock, rubbing the tip against her pussy.  I was literally stunned by how wet her lips were and I entered her pussy with barely a thrust. 

Her pussy was tight, but her soft inner walls were so slick with moisture that there was practically no resistance, allowing me to sink straight down to the base.  Lily gave a gentle moan that was deeply muffled by Gemma’s snatch.  My pelvis pressed against her big, firm ass and I stayed inside her for several seconds, enjoying the feel of her tight, gripping pussy and the glorious sight of those cheeks pressed against me.

Pulling back slowly, I drew my dick right back to the tip, noting how much moisture had been left on my shaft.  I have no idea in terms of volume, but it was a hell of a freakin’ lot.  I fucked her like that for several minutes, giving long, slow thrusts that vanished my cock an inch at a time.  I watched attentively as she went down on Gemma, basically using her pussy to jerk myself off. 

Placing a hand at the back of her head, Gemma’s eyes stayed locked on hers, giving light nods of encouragement and coos of appreciation.  I couldn’t see what she was doing, of course, but if the look of pleasure on Gemma’s face was anything to go by, then my dick was not distracting her.  And you know what that means, right?  It means I wasn’t fucking her hard enough.

I rectified that situation almost immediately, tightening my grip on her womanly hips as I started thrusting harder.  Maintaining the same depth, I significantly increased the force and speed, throwing myself into her with very little self-control.  My pelvis started clapping her cheeks, making them jiggle in hypnotic fashion, the resulting smacks of muscle on muscle now bouncing off the bedroom walls.

Lily’s moans got steadily louder and noticeably less muffled as she began to neglect her duties.  Gemma placed a hand at the back of her head, encouraging her to continue as she pulled her back into her pussy.  Can’t blame her for trying, though I fear her efforts may have been in vain. 

Then I started thrusting harder, which only made matters worse.  Worse for Gemma, but better for Lily and better for me, ‘cause now her asscheeks were rippling like crazy.  I was truly in awe of her beautiful ass, the size and shape both second to none.  Without even thinking, I released my grip on Lily’s thick hips and grabbed onto her ass, spreading her cheeks a little as I drilled into her pussy.

Her asshole winked with each thrust I took, and the temptation to switch from one hole to the other was almost too much to bear.  Somehow I managed to resist, knowing full well that asking for anal from a girl I’d just met would be incredibly forward, even for me.  Besides, her pussy felt so fucking good that I didn’t even want to pull out of it.  And more importantly, Lily didn’t want me to either.  Not until she’d cum, at least, which didn’t look too far away. 

I moved my hands around to Lily’s tight stomach, sliding one up to her chest as I pulled her up off the mattress.  Wrapping my arms around her, I pinned her body up against my own, holding her in place as I delivered the last few thrusts.  Again, Gemma didn’t seem to mind and her lips curled up in a playful grin as she reached between her legs, playing with her pussy while I fucked her friend.

Grabbing a tit with one of my hands, the other went down to Lily’s stiff clit, rubbing it vigorously as I threw myself into her, pounding hard and fast.  Lily threw an arm back, draping it lazily across one of my shoulders, while her other hand gripped onto mine, our fingers interlocking as I groped her perky breast.  I couldn’t see her ass now, which of course was a shame, but I could still feel it rippling as it cushioned each pelvic slam.  Lily came in a matter of minutes and a high-pitched scream flew forth from her lips as I delivered the critical thrust.

“OHHH, FUUUCCCKKK!!! YES!!!”

I buried myself inside her, feeling her squeeze me as her pussy contracted, strumming her clit at the point of climax.  I could feel her muscles tightening, her body trembling as I held her against me.  I looked down at Gemma, an amused grin pulling at the sides of her mouth as she slowly rubbed her pussy. 

I stayed inside Lily until the tremors subsided then pulled myself out of her slowly.  Slotting my cock into the crack of her ass, I gently rubbed it against her as she turned to kiss me, still breathing heavily as our lips embraced.  I kept my hand pressed against her chest, feeling her heart rate return to normal as she shared a long kiss, a passionate one with lots of tongue. 

“See what I mean about steak at home?” asked Gemma, her grin growing wider as she watched us kiss.

“Mmhmm,” said Lily as she pried her lips from mine.  “You’ve gotta finish her off now.”

“Way ahead of ya,” I said with a smirk.

Lily laughed as she moved to the side, and I shifted forward on the king-size bed, closing in on Gemma as she waved me towards her.  Crawling up on top of her, I leaned in for a kiss as I grabbed my cock and slid it straight into her pussy.  She moaned into my mouth as my hips rowed inward and I sheathed myself inside her.  Our lips came apart and I started thrusting, planting my elbows either side of her head so we stayed close together, staring into each other’s eyes.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I leaned in and kissed her again as I thrusted slowly, steadily feeding her my long, thick cock.  I felt a hand brush against my back and at first I thought it was Gemma until I heard a voice beside me. 

“Well, isn’t this a sweet scene?” Lily quipped.  “I hate to interrupt you, guys, but I’d like to sit on her face.”

Gemma giggled as she broke from the kiss and lowered her arms from around my neck.  I pushed myself up until my back was straight, reaching back behind me and grabbing Gemma’s calves.  Lifting her legs up, I placed her ankles on each of my shoulders as she looked at Lily, beckoning her with a single finger.

“Come here, you,” Gemma grinned, purring excitedly as Lily threw a leg over and set her ass down on top of her face.

I watched intently as Gemma wrapped her arms around Lily's strong thighs, Lily raking her hair back as her face lit up with pleasure.  It was a hell of a sight, and as good as it felt to fuck her hot pussy, it was hard not feel a little jealous as Gemma got a faceful of Lily’s big ass.  I wrapped my arms around Gemma’s long legs as I thrusted harder, getting some purchase as I pulled myself into her pussy.  Gemma’s moans increased in volume, and even an ass as thick as Lily’s wasn’t enough to block them out as I drilled into her tight pink pussy, hitting her deepest spots.

Lily placed her hands down on Gemma’s perky chest, cupping her titties as they flopped and up and down, jiggling with every thrust.  Leaning forward slightly, Lily reached down between Gemma’s legs and put two fingers to her stiff pink clit.  Gemma’s pussy got noticeably tighter and if the grin on Lily’s face was anything to go by, then she was fully aware of that.  I placed a finger underneath her chin and pulled her in for a kiss, my breathing laboured as I rammed my cock into Gemma’s wet pussy. 

The clitoral stimulation proved decisive and the orgasm hit her with potent force.  Lily kept rubbing at the nub of her clit, ensuring she came as hard as possible.  And boy, did she succeed.  Fluid gushed from the depths of her pussy, soaking my shaft from base to tip.  Her whole body tightened, most noticeably her pelvic muscles, which gripped onto my cock and didn’t let go.  Her moans got louder as the feeling spread, but were still very muffled as she tongued at Lily’s clit.

“Ohh, yes!  Keep going, Gemma,” Lily cried out.  “Fuck, I’m gonna cum on your face!”

A few more flicks of Gemma’s skilled tongue and Lily made good on her promise, a second set of orgasmic screams now filling the expanse of the room.  Lily fell forward as her orgasm hit, collapsing on top of Gemma with her head in between her legs.  I pulled back a little to give her some space, leaving only my crown inside Gemma’s tight pussy.  All I could see was the top of her head but whatever she was doing was clearly enough to revive her fading climax.  Gemma’s pussy gripped me again and a fresh wave of sticky arousal flooded the tip of my shaft. 

Gemma dug her fingers into Lily’s thick ass, the sound of her tongue on Lily’s wet pussy still very much audible.  Lily’s head flew up from between her legs, still rubbing at the nub of her clit, as her own powerful orgasm was extended by another few seconds.  They kept that up for quite some time, making each other cum so hard and for so long that I was starting to wonder if they even needed me.

Finally, Lily lifted her head up, flashing me a grin as she raised herself up and climbed down from on top of her friend.  Kneeling at her side, she leant over Gemma and gave her a lingering kiss.  Their lips came apart and I pushed my cock back into Gemma’s tight pussy, leaning down to kiss her myself.  As we kissed, I slid my arms under the small of her back and rolled us both over, laying on my back with her body on top of me.

Gemma gave an excited gasp and pushed herself up so her back was straight, resting her knees either side of my hips.  She started to ride me without further delay, her perky tits jiggling with every pass.  As Gemma fell into a steady rhythm, I turned to Lily as she knelt at my side, beckoning her forward with a wave of my hand.

“My turn,” was all I said.  Frankly, it’s all I needed to say as Lily understood me perfectly.

A wily grin stretched across her face as she threw a leg over, planting her knees either side of my head.  I watched in amazement as that perfect ass hovered above me, bracing myself for impact as she lowered it down, dropping it onto my face.  At first she basically smothered me; my face disappeared into the crack of her ass and I could feel her big buttcheeks pressing down on top of me, cutting off my air supply.  Needless to say, it felt incredible.  I wrapped my arms around the tops of her thighs, basically holding her there for as long as I could take it.  I could still feel Gemma riding my cock, but honestly at this point that was almost an afterthought.

Soon enough my head began to swim and I could feel my body start crying out for air.  I moved my hands to the small of her back and tapped against it twice.  We hadn’t discussed any kind of signal but luckily Lily recognised it as one.  And thank God she did, ‘cause I was about five seconds away from passing out.  She lifted her ass up from on top of my face and I desperately gasped her breath, pulling in as much oxygen as I could fit inside my chest.  Lily peered back over her shoulder, looking thoroughly amused as I laid there panting. 

“More?” she asked as she gripped her asscheeks, pulling them apart so I could see both holes.

If I didn’t want more already, I definitely did after that.  I didn’t say a word, simply grabbing onto her hips and pulling her down on top of me; I figured that was answer enough.  This time my tongue came out and I put it straight to Lily’s pussy, licking from her clit to her asshole.  I did that several times, noting that her pussy was a little bit wetter each time I did so.  Moving up higher, I finally settled on Lily’s pink asshole, licking across it with slow, hard swipes of my tongue. 

I moved my hands from Lily’s thighs and reached down lower, grabbing onto Gemma’s hips.  At first I simply lifted and dropped her, assisting each motion as she rode my cock.  Pushing her down one final time, I held her there for close to a minute, her asscheeks pressed against the tops of my thighs as my cock throbbed inside her, the crown twitching as it touched her cervix. 

My hands moved lower, grabbing onto Gemma’s ass as I lifted her up again.  Pulling her up to the ridge of my crown, I kept her there as I started thrusting, bouncing my ass off the mattress as I drilled up into her pussy.  The next thing I heard was the two of them kissing, both moaning loudly as they straddled my face and cock.

My tongue kept lapping at Lily’s tight ass, gliding across it as I fucked her friend.  Reaching back behind her, I felt her fingers slide into my hair, gripping two fistfuls as she started grinding, rubbing her buttcrack against my face.  I made sure my tongue stayed nice and flat, allowing her to use it however she pleased.  Lily tightened her grip, almost pulling my hair out as she grinded faster, making me taste her pussy and ass.  I let her do that several times before I started licking, adding extra pressure to her asshole and clit.

“Ooh, yeah!  That’s it,” Lily cooed.  “Right there.  Mmm, fuck, I’m gonna cum.”

“Oh, God!  Me too!” said Gemma, moaning loudly as she took my cock.

“Mmm, yes!” said Lily, purring excitedly.  “Make us cum together, OK?”

Lily stopped moving, allowing me to settle on the nub of her clit.  My tongue flicked sharply against it, wagging back and forth as I thrusted harder into Gemma’s wet pussy, performing both actions to a T.  Both of them came at the exact same time, just as Lily had requested.  I kept on thrusting into Gemma’s pussy, making sure I hit that spot right at the point of climax.  Of course I couldn’t see her when her orgasm hit, but if she screams she made were anything to go by, then she came pretty fucking hard.  I licked a little harder at Lily’s stiff clit and was promptly rewarded by a warm gush of fluid that soaked every inch of my tongue. 

They stayed like that for a little bit longer, their breathing heavy as they shared some final kisses.  Gemma climbed down a few seconds later but Lily stayed right where she was, leaning forward at the waist with her ass still on top of my face.  I felt her lips slide onto my crown and she sucked my cock with immediate vigour, greedily cleaning her girlfreind’s fluids. 

I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and put my tongue back to work.  I’d already made her cum, of course, but with Lily’s pussy in front of my face, what else do you expect me to do?  I licked her slower this time, just easing my tongue up and down her slit, gathering all the juices as they dripped from between her lips.  Honestly, she tasted so good, I could have done that all fucking day. 

Two hands pressed against my thighs and the next thing I felt was a pair of lips wrapping around my balls, sucking them in turn as Lily took care of the shaft.  I kept on licking up and down her slit, even moving a little higher so I could taste her ass as well.  It tasted devine, just like the rest of her, and I lifted my head off the pillows a little so I could push my tongue inside it.  Lily started moaning as she sucked my cock, going down deeper with every pass until her lips pushed down to the hilt.  She pumped her mouth up and down it five or six times then pulled back up to the tip, popping the crown from between her lips. 

“OK, I need to sit on this again,” said Lily as she shifted forward, her ass still stuck out behind her as she crawled across the mattress.

Lily stopped when she reached my groin, planting her knees either side of me. 

“I think he’d like me like this, don’t you?” Lily asked.  She was talking to Gemma but I took the liberty of answering for her.

“Mmhmm,” I said, making them both laugh.

Lily reached back and gripped my cock, aligning the tip with the slit of her pussy.  Lily slid down onto my cock, sighing deeply as I slipped inside her.  Gemma knelt in front of her, taking Lily’s face in her hands and pulling her in for a kiss.  Lily’s hand came free from the base and she started to slide down the length of my shaft, her asscheeks pressing against my six pack abs as she sunk right down to the bottom. 

Their lips came apart and Lily unleashed a feverish moan as my cock slid up inside her, sinking into her deepest parts.  She stayed like that for several seconds, feeling me throb inside her tight pink pussy.   Then she pulled up slowly, and I noted how wet she’d left my cock as she worked her pussy back up to the tip.  She kept it there for a beat or two then dropped back down again, harder this time, a sharp, loud smacking sound echoing around the room as her ass crashed down on my pelvis.

She proceeded to ride me with little restraint, sliding right up to the tip of my prick and dropping back down again as hard as she could.  Every pass made my dick disappear, her asscheeks rippling as they beat down against my abs.  All I did was lay there and take it, admiring the sight of her wonderful ass as it rose and fell before me. 

Lily rode my cock for several minutes before suddenly stopping.  Lifting her ass up, she stuck it out further as she bent at the waist, stretching her arms out and gripping the sides of the mattress.  That was my cue to thrust and of course I did so without a second’s thought.  Grabbing her ass, I dug my fingers into those big, thick cheeks as I threw my ass up off the mattress, driving up into her pussy with sharp, hard snaps of my hips.  Her cheeks were rippling as I held them in my hands, and deafening smacks started filling the room as I clapped her ass with each pelvic thrust. 

Gemma moved from between my legs, kneeling at the edge of the bed so she could get a better look.  Can’t say I blame her, ‘cause the view from back here was a sight to behold.  But Gemma wanted to do more than look.  Bending forward, she leaned over the small of her friend’s fit back, pushing her tongue out and steering it towards her asshole.  She looked at me and smirked as her tongue started moving, flicking back and forth across Lily’s tight sphincter. 

Lily’s muscles tightened in response, but her pussy was so incredibly wet that any resistance was minimal at best.  Turns out Gemma’s tongue was the missing ingredient and it pushed her to the edge very, very quickly.  Lily threw her head back, screaming at the ceiling above her as I kept on thrusting, hitting her g-spot repeatedly and sparking an orgasm that tore through her body like an earthquake. 

“OH, FUCK!  YEEESSS!!!”

Her pussy tightened even further and my cock was doused in sticky, warm fluid as it gushed from deep inside her.  Gemma kept licking her ass, prolonging her orgasm for as long as she possibly could.  And it worked like a charm, ‘cause I was starting to wonder if it was ever gonna stop.

Eventually it did and Lily leaned forward, easing herself off my cock.  My shaft was glistening with Lily’s arousal, and Gemma grabbed it as it popped from her pussy, clutching it tightly at the base.  Gemma sunk down onto my cock, sucking at it greedily as she slurped up Lily’s fluids.  Pulling back up to the tip, she ran her hand up and down my cock, smearing her saliva all over the shaft.  Gemma did that several times, bringing me to the brink of climax.  At first I thought she wanted me to cum in her mouth, but Gemma had other ideas.

Lily started to turn but Gemma stopped her, placing a hand at the small of her back.

“Uh uh, you stay right there,” Gemma instructed, my cock twitching as she jerked me off.

Lily kept herself bent at the waist, with her ass thrust out behind, and suddenly all became clear.  That’s where she wanted me to cum.  Gemma angled my cock a little, pointing it more directly at Lily’s thick ass.  Again I was stunned by the size and shape.  It was such a perfect target that it may as well have had a big red circle printed on it. 

A few more strokes and my bellend erupted, violently emitting a thick rope of spunk that shot from my tip like a bullet from a gun.  Gemma aimed it at Lily’s right ass cheek and hit her skin with an audible splat.  Then she pointed it at the left cheek, coating that one too as more of my cum sprayed forth from the tip.  Finally, she pointed my cock at Lily’s pink asshole, jerking out whatever was left and leaving several drops of off-white semen splattered across her friend’s tight sphincter. 

Gemma grinned, looking mightily pleased with herself as she admired her handiwork.  She dropped her head back into my lap and wrapped her lips around my cockhead, sucking out the last few drops.  Then she turned to Lily, licking the cum off both her asscheeks.  Then she did the same to her butthole, even sticking her tongue in it for good measure. 

“Wow!” said Lily, panting heavily as she looked at Gemma.  “I’ll never look at steak the same way again.”

The two of them laughed then shared another kiss, Lily tasting my cum and her asshole as Gemma’s tongue pushed into her mouth. 

The three of us took a quick break to regain our energy then got back down to business.  We fucked twice more before the night was through, finally passing out some time around sunup.  The three of us woke in the early afternoon and fucked once more before heading downstairs to get some food.  Gemma and Lily went to take a shower together and somehow I managed to leave them to it.  Of course, I would have liked nothing more than to fuck them both in the shower, but something told me that Gemma had plans for the evening ahead; plans that I should save my energy for.  I was not disappointed. 

END
« Last Edit: Today at 05:35:04 AM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA