Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Dare miniseries (Kaitlyn, Layla El, Natalya, AJ Lee, Cameron, Naomi)  (Read 5395 times)

icestorm

Disclaimer: If you ain't 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you're not.Hope you enjoy it, if you don't well, I tried.I don't take requests, sorry. And remember, there is no spoon.
One of my older stories that took forever to finish.
Note: This is not the same Heather from my other stories. I just like the name.

Part 1: Kaitlyn

Heather was off for a while with an injury. While she rehabbed her knee, she chatted with some of her WWE friends via webcam.
Several months later, she was due back on the road. She trained, keeping herself in top shape. She was looking forward to going back.
One night, she was chatting with Hunico, who was out with an injury as well. They were chatting and laughing when:
Hunico: I was thinking. Why don't you try to nail a diva?
Heather: Why would I do that?
Hunico: Just to see if you can.
Heather: Who did you have in mind?
Hunico *thinking* : How about Kaitlyn? She's hot.
Heather: Well, I will see her before the others.
When Hunico gives her a questioning look, she further explained.
Heather: AJ destroyed her disc of the movie American Psycho. It's her favorite movie.
Hunico: So, you give her another copy of the movie. She'll be so grateful she jumps you?
Heather: I doubt she'll be that grateful.
Hunico: You'll never know. Heather laughs, shaking her head.
After logging off for the night, Heather is lying in bed, thinking about what Hunico said. 'No way she'll be that grateful' she thought.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

A few weeks later:
     Heather arrives at her hotel. She checks in and rides the elevator to the floor she'll be on. The elevator came to a stop, and the doors open. Heather exits, dragging her luggage. She spots Kaitlyn going into her own room. She doesn't see her. Heather almost calls out to her, but doesn't. She'll see her soon enough. Heather goes on to her own room,  just a few doors down from Kaitlyn's.  Heather puts her luggage aside, then rested for a bit. She got up, stripped off her clothes, and got into the shower. She scrubbed her well toned body down. She had lost some weight since being at home, her body was practically the same shape as Kaitlyn's. Maybe some difference. Heather gets out, dries off, and puts on panties, a bra, and socks. She then put on a pair of black jeans, and a long-sleeved shirt. Heather grabs her duffel bag and checks the contents. Pleased, she exits her room and walks down to Kaitlyn's room, and knocks on the door.
Kaitlyn looks out the peephole and squeals, opening the door. She squeezes Heather,  happy to see her.  Kaitlyn pulls Heather into the room. Heather puts down her duffel bag, both ladies sit down and chat. After a while, Kaitlyn spots the bag. " What's in there?" "I'm glad you asked." Smiling, Heather reaches down, unzips the duffel bag and pulls out the movie. Kaitlyn screams. Heather smiles. "I can't believe you got it for me! I could-" Kaitlyn jumps on Heather, kissing her. Heather, surprised, returns the kiss. Kaitlyn pulls her close and deepens the kiss. Heather fondles one of Kaitlyn's breasts, enjoying hearing the hybrid diva moan into her mouth. They pull apart, trying to catch their breath. " I should bring you stuff more often, if that's my reward." "That's not your reward...this is." Kaitlyn removes her shirt, then her bra. Heather moves closer and caresses one breast, then the other. She then leans over and sucks a nipple. Kaitlyn moans softly. Heather suckles hard, then switches to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. Kaitlyn feels heat between her legs. Heather unfastens Kaitlyn's jeans and slides them down,along with her panties.  As Heather continues suckling on Kaitlyn's nipples, one hand slides down her tummy and caresses her bare pussy. Kaitlyn arches her back, causing the fingers to slide in a bit.
Heather softly caresses Kaitlyn's silky folds, causing her to squeal and squirm. One finger slides further in, joined by a second. The fingers pump,first gently, then harder. Heather was enjoying the feel of her friend's pussy, when she suddenly pulled both fingers out. Kaitlyn looks at her, frowning. Heather maneuvers closer to Kaitlyn's pussy, and licks her clit. Kaitlyn moans softly, pushing on Heather's head. Heather starts to suck Kaitlyn's clit, gently pressing her teeth on it. She then moves her tongue from side to side, then up and down. "I'm gonna cu-!" Kaitlyn doesn't finish as her orgasm hits, causing her to arch her back, and scream. Heather swallows the juices flowing. When she is finished, Heather stands up, goes over to the duffel bag and pulls out a strap-on. It's a two headed vibrating strap-on. Heather strips off her clothes, and pulls on the harness. Kaitlyn lies back on the bed. Heather climbs on top of her, then penetrates Kaitlyn's pussy. She wraps her arms around Kaitlyn and carefully flips her over so that Kaitlyn's on top. Heather turns the device on a low setting. Kaitlyn moans and starts to ride it slowly. Heather switches the setting to medium and they both moan. Heather cums first, Kaitlyn following close behind. Heather then turns the device to high. Both women scream, Kaitlyn rides it faster. Heather drops the remote and caresses Kaitlyn's tits. Her hands move down and pinches her lover's nipples, first gently, then hard. Kaitlyn throws her head back, moaning. Both women are enjoying the vibrations. Heather moans and arches up, holding on to Kaitlyn, driving the device deeper. Both women scream their release. Kaitlyn collapses onto Heather, who feels around and turns off the vibrator. Both women lie there panting. Kaitlyn passionately kisses Heather, then passes out. Heather covers them both up and goes to sleep.
Unbeknownst to both women, Camacho was next door, filming the entire thing.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 04:25:29 AM by icestorm »
Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Dexter07

icestorm

Re: The Dare miniseries
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 04:12:00 AM »
  Disclaimer: If you ain't 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you're not. Hope you enjoy it, if you don't well, I tried. I don't take requests, sorry. And remember, there is no spoon.

Thanks to InThe313 for helping with the mall's name.

One of my older stories that took forever to finish.
Note: This is not the same Heather from my other stories. I just like the name.

Part 2: Layla

After fucking Kaitlyn, Heather showered, put on a pair of pajamas, and got ready to chat with Hunico. "You and Kaitlyn were hot together!"  Heather turned pale."How did you know?""Camacho filmed it for me. I enjoyed it so much, I had to handle a hard problem."  He smirked."I especially enjoyed seeing you eat that pussy."  Heather blushed. "I'm gonna do something different with this challenge. You're gonna let Layla fuck you, or you can fuck her."Heather wasn't sure about this one,  but Hunico reassured her. They signed off.

**************************************************************************************************************

Layla managed to talk Heather into going to the new clothing place with her. The Myriad Pyramid is a huge clothing store. There was a section for adults full of costumes and naughty stuff. Both women headed to the Adults section. Heather sat in a chair while Layla modeled some clothes for her. She modeled a firefighter outfit, a librarian outfit, a cop outfit. a schoolgirl outfit, and a cheerleader outfit. The last outfit she put on was a nurse's outfit. Heather really liked that one. "Maybe Kaitlyn could wear it for you." "What do you mean?"
Layla's voice lowered to a whisper as she came closer. "I've noticed that glow she always has after she's been around you. I know what a sexual glow looks like. She told me you've done her...what I'm wondering is...she sat on Heather's lap...will you give me that glow?" Heather gulped softly. "Yes." Layla smiled. They found a hidden part of the building and waited until the store closed, removing their disguises. They both ran back to the Adult section, Heather grabbing a strap-on, and some lube while Layla went into a dressing room.
Heather entered and stopped in her tracks, dropping the strap-on. Layla had her jeans and panties off. Layla smiled as she removed her bra slowly. Heather was practically drooling, looking at those tits. She stepped forward and pulled Layla into a kiss. She lowered her kisses to Layla's neck and slowly moved down her chest. Heather latched onto a nipple and sucked tenderly, gently pinching Layla's other nipple. The British beauty moaned softly. Heather switched to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Her hand moved to Layla's wet pussy, cupping it, and squeezing it gently. She slid a finger inside and wiggled it around. Layla arched her back, her moans getting louder.
 Heather wiggled faster and harder. Layla humping her hand. Heather removed her hand and pulled away from Layla's nipple. The other woman looked at her with a frown. But Heather smiled and removed her clothes. Layla decided to wear the strap-on. She ordered Heather to her hands and knees, poured the lube into her hand, rubbed it on the shaft, and slowly slid the strap-on inside. Layla slid her hips back and forth slowly. Heather moaned. Layla pulled out and slid the strap-on into Heather's ass. She grunted, pushing back. Layla slowly pumped the strap-on in and out, slowly picked up speed. Layla slapped Heather's ass, causing her to yelp. She then leaned forward and fondled Heather's tits, her fingers eventually making their way to Heather's pussy. Heather shivered, feeling the fingers rubbing her pussy. She panted, enjoying the feel of the strap-on in her ass, and fingers in her pussy. Layla rubbed faster, making Heather cum. She then pumped harder, bringing an anal orgasm to the brunette. Heather collapsed, trying to catch her breath.
Heather moved to Layla, and removed the strap-on. Layla got on her hands and knees. Heather took the dildo off the harness,lubes it up and slid it into Layla's ass. She positioned herself under Layla and licked her pussy while using the dildo in her ass. Heather brought Layla to her orgasm.
Both women got dressed, and left, leaving money at the register for the strap-on, and lube.

Camacho was in the security office, recording the whole thing.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 04:23:50 AM by icestorm »

icestorm

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 04:14:57 AM »
Disclaimer: If you ain't 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you're not. Hope you enjoy it, if you don't well, I tried. I don't take requests, sorry. And remember, there is no spoon.

One of my older stories that took forever to finish.  Note: This is not the same Heather from my other stories. I just like the name.

Part 3: Natalya

Hunico tells Heather her next conquest is Natalya

**************************************************************************************************************

Next day, Heather walked into the gym. She decided to get on the leg press. As she's finishing up, she sees Natalya enter the gym. They greet each other. They talk for a little bit. Heather offers to spot Nattie while she does bench presses. They both keep busy. One would use a machine, while the other spots. They finish up, and head for the locker room. As they are walking, Heather notices Nattie has a smirk on her face. "What?" "I've heard you did Kaitlyn, and Layla." Heather just nods. "You know what I want." Heather nods again. Nattie guides her to a corner of the locker room, where she pulls Heather close and kisses her. Both women kiss and caress each other. They strip off their clothes, and Heather takes the lead.
 She caresses Natalya's tits, latching onto one nipple, then the other sucking gently. Natalya groans softly. Heather moves down, kissing and licking across Nattie's body. She slides a hand down to Nattie's pussy. She slips a finger in, massaging the clit. Heather brings Nattie close to her orgasm, when she stops, gets up, and quickly runs to her locker. She opens it, and pulls out a vibrator, and a bottle of lube. She hurries back over, gently pushes Nattie onto her knees, sets the lube on the floor, stands behind her, and slides in the vibrator, turning it on. Nattie's eyes cross, and she moans, bucking back into the vibrator. Heather moves the vibrator slightly, and Nattie screams as she cums.
 Heather pulls out the vibrator, coated with pussy juice, and positions it as Nattie's ass. She pours some lube onto the vibrator, and slides it in, turning it back on. She uses it carefully, keeping it well lubed as she claims Nattie's ass. Nattie pushes back, feeling another orgasm start to build, and let's Heather know. Heather pushes a button, which increases the speed, making Nattie cum hard. Nattie screams Heather's name, collapsing to the floor. Heather slowly pulls out the vibrator, and sits on the floor, checking on Nattie. She gets a dazed smile in answer to her question. After a while, Heather helps Nattie up, and both women head to the showers. 
Neither woman ever saw the cameras film the entire thing.

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07

icestorm

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 04:17:17 AM »

One of my older stories that took forever to finish.  Note: This is not the same Heather from my other stories. I just like the name.

Part 4: AJ Lee

Heather knew she was gonna regret accepting Hunico's latest suggestion. She was in the ring, training with AJ Lee. The crazy diva (but don't ever tell her that.), started to pin her in the middle of the ring. Heather sighed inwardly and knew what she had to do. Luckily, the building was empty, so neither of them would get caught. AJ had straddled her and started to count when Heather started to grind against her. The smaller Diva looked surprised and started to reciprocate. Heather reached into AJ's t-shirt and played with her tits, causing AJ to moan and rub faster. Heather stopped and flipped AJ over onto her back. She reached down and unfastened AJ's jean shorts. She plunged her tongue into the woman's cunt, licking. AJ wrapped her legs around Heather's head. She added two fingers, using them to fuck AJ. "Harder!" AJ cried out, pulling the other woman's hair. Heather complies, feeling the pussy starting to clench. She sucked on AJ's clit, and drove her fingers hard, making AJ cum hard.
   Afterwards, Heather moves away, and leaves the ring. She heads to the showers, turning the nozzle as far over as it could go. Steam filled the stall, and Heather steps in, wincing, but staying under the spray. She scrubs her body. Heather closes her eyes, rinsing off.  
AJ couldn't believe what had just happened. The woman she fell in love with just made her cum! She wanted more! She wanted to declare her love for the woman. She knew she was with Kaitlyn, she didn't care. She just wanted Heather, Kaitlyn's feelings be damned!  AJ heads to the back, thinking of how to have the woman she loves. She arrives to the dressing room, and hears the shower. She smiles and removes her clothes, then heads into the shower. There was Heather, looking like a goddess, water running off her body. AJ bites her lip as she takes in the vision, her pussy getting wet. She walked in slowly.
Heather doesn't sense a presence behind her, so it's a surprise when she hears the shower being turned off. Her eyes snap open, and she looks around. AJ is standing right behind her, smiling. Heather just looked at her. Suddenly, AJ jumps into her arms, causing Heather to stagger back a little. AJ wraps her legs around her waist. The crazy diva maneuvered herself, until their pussies were touching. "I just wanted to thank you." was all that was said. AJ starts rubbing her pussy against Heather's. Heather holds on to AJ, letting her have her way. The shower stall fills with the sounds of rubbing pussies, and moans. Heather reaches her climax first, she barely can hold AJ. The other woman feels her orgasm approach, and rubs faster. Heather has another smaller orgasm, then AJ has hers. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" Is all AJ says as she cums. Heather looks at her as if she's lost her mind. Heather drops AJ, and the crazy diva lands on her feet. Heather drops to her knees, closes her eyes and quietly starts to question what she has done. She feels hands on both sides of her face, and she opens her eyes, looking at AJ. "I do love you, Heather. And we'll be together. You and Kaitlyn won't last after I tell her." "Leave her out of this. You hurt her, I'll hurt you." AJ simply smirks and leaves the shower stall. Now, she has to find Kaitlyn, and tell her what happened, risking breaking her lover's heart.

icestorm

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 04:19:18 AM »
Disclaimer: If you ain't 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you're not.Hope you enjoy it, if you don't well, I tried.I don't take requests, sorry. And remember, there is no spoon

Part 5: Cameron and Naomi

Hunico tells Heather she has two divas to pleasure: Cameron and Naomi.
Heather walks down the hall of a dance studio, lost in thought. She kept trying to tell Kaitlyn what happened with her and AJ, but she kept getting interrupted. She sighs heavily, and feels a hand on her arm. Startled, she jumps, and turns to see Cameron. She was walking right past the room, and her fellow Diva caught up with her. "Something wrong, girl?" "I just have to tell somebody some news, and I know she's going to hate it."  Heather sighs heavily. "Come and watch Naomi and I practice, that'll take your mind off things." Heather follows her into the room, and waves at Naomi. Cameron closes and locks the door, while Naomi turns on the music. Heather sits crossed legged on the floor, and watches the ladies as they go through their routine. She enjoyed watching them move.
Both women got down onto the floor, and crawled toward Heather. She looked at them, confusion on her face. They pushed her back, and stretched her legs out. They lifted her t-shirt, lifted her bra, and each latched onto a nipple. Heather arches her back, moaning. Cameron remains latched onto a nipple, and plays with the other, while Naomi moves down, unfastening and pulling down Heather's jeans and underwear. She positions herself between Heather's legs, and slides her tongue into her pussy, feasting. Heather arches her back, moaning. She can feel both ladies gently pressing their teeth on her nipple and clit. Naomi gives one strong suck of Heather's clit, causing her to cum, screaming loudly. Heather lays on the floor, panting as both women move away.
Cameron and Naomi start to pleasure each other. Their moans cause Heather to sit up and watch. She fixes her clothes, gets up and grabs her bag, pulling out two 10" vibrators. Both women get on their knees, and Heather kneels between them, slides a vibrator into each pussy, and turns it on. Both women moan loudly, and push back.  They moved in and out of sync with each other. Heather moves each vibrator a bit, and both women cum screaming. Heather pulls out both vibrators, switches them off, and kisses each woman.

icestorm

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 04:21:14 AM »
Disclaimer: If you ain't 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you're not.Hope you enjoy it, if you don't well, I tried.I don't take requests, sorry. And remember, there is no spoon.

Part 6: Kaitlyn

Heather was on her laptop, talking to Hunico when her cellphone rang. She answered it.
"Hello?" She heard sobbing in the background."Heather? it's Natttie. Kaitlyn's crying and I can't help.""What happened?" Heather was concerned."I'd...rather not say over the phone. Can you come to her room, please?""I'll be there in a bit." They hung up. And Heather turned to the laptop."I have to go." Hunico nods, and Heather shuts off her laptop. She makes sure her keycard is in her pocket, and ran out the room. Heather ran down to Kaitlyn's room. She pulled the key card out and let herself in. Kaitlyn was lying on the bed sobbing. Nattie was trying to comfort her.
"What happened?"  Nattie looked up. "AJ told Kaitlyn that you were leaving her." "What?! I would never!" Heather knew nailing that skank would come back to bite her in the ass, and it did. Kaitlyn looked at her, fury and sadness on her face and in her eyes. "You shouldn't have touched her! You should have walked away!" Heather moved closer to Kaitlyn. "I had to. I didn't have a choice." " You didn't have a choice? There's always a choice!" " Not this time, I didn't. Kait, I-" SLAP!! Heather's head rocked to the side.
Wincing, she massaged her cheek. "You always have a choice!" Kaitlyn started hitting Heather, who doesn't even try to defend herself. Kaitlyn wears herself out, and starts to collapse, crying. Heather wraps her arms around her and doesn't let go, despite Kaitlyn's struggles." Listen to me, Kait. I would never leave you for her. Ever. I love you. You're the one I want. Not her. And if I were going to leave you for anyone else, I'd tell you." Kaitlyn's sobs slowly subside.
She looks up at Heather; "You won't leave me for her?" "Never." Kaitlyn manages to pull herself away, goes into the bathroom, and cleans her tear-stained face. As Kaitlyn emerges from the bathroom, someone knocks on her door. Kaitlyn answers it. AJ is standing there, looking smug. She pushes her way in and settles her gaze on Heather. She smiles. "Did you break it off with her, yet?" "And why would I do that?" "You want me, you love me." Heather sighs. "No, I want and love Kaitlyn, not you. You were just something that happened." AJ looked furious. "You told me you wanted me just before you licked my pussy that night. Leave her, be with me and I'll leave her alone forever.If you don't, I'll -" AJ doesn't finish her sentence. Heather quickly moves forward, grabs AJ by the throat and lifts her in the air. " Do not make threats. I will hurt you. Leave. Now." She releases AJ, who turns and runs.
 Heather turns and looks at Kaitlyn. "Are you ok?" she asked. Kaitlyn nods, smiling. Heather moves toward her and plants a kiss on her lips. They both smile at each other. Nattie clears her throat. Both divas look at her. "I'm going to go." " You wanna stay and watch, or stay and join?" Kaitlyn asks." Nattie smiles. " No, I think you two need to be alone. Perhaps next time." She smiles wickedly, then turns and leaves. Heather and Kaitlyn look at each other and giggle in amazement.
Heather puts her arm around Kaitlyn, fondling a tit. Kaitlyn coos. Heather faces her and pulls her in for another kiss. Her hands sliding down to Kaitlyn's ass, squeezing it gently. Kaitlyn groans. Heather lifts her up, positioning her on her groin. Kaitlyn wraps her legs around Heather and proceeds to ride her. Heather's jeans press into Kaitlyn's panties, causing the Hybrid diva to moan. Heather thrusts her hips, adding to the pleasure. Heather lowers Kaitlyn and they both strip.
Heather goes to her purse and pulls out a 10" two-headed vibrating strap-on.  Heather puts it on, lubes it, bends Kaitlyn over the bed and proceeds to slide it into her pussy and ass. Kaitlyn stiffens then relaxes and it goes deep. Heather switches it on and glides it in and out of Kaitlyn's pussy and ass. Kaitlyn groans at the feel and pushes back. Heather leans forward and plays with Kaitlyn's tits, pinching the nipples at varying degrees. She groaned. Heather pumps faster, then slower. In and out. Kaitlyn pushes back, her arms shaking, is giving as good as she's getting. Soon, her moans get louder, telling Heather she's close to cumming. Heather pumps faster. "Say my name." "Heather!" "Again" "Heaaatherr" "Again." "HEAAAAAAAAAAAATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" Kaitlyn screams as her orgasm comes crashing down on her, Heather pinching her nipples hard. Kaitlyn collapses, on the bed, Heather still pumping, rides out the orgasm. Heather turns off the strap-on, and leans forward. She whispers into Kaitlyn's ear. " You're mine, no one else will fuck you, but me, understand?" Kaitlyn nods."Good." Heather pulls out of Kaitlyn, and takes off the strap-on. After Kaitlyn recovers, she puts on the strap-on and proceeds to fuck Heather with it.  She brings Heather to her own orgasm. Both divas climb into the bed and Kaitlyn falls asleep. Heather remains awake, thinking about the fallout that no doubt is coming. To say the divas were gonna be pissed was an understatement. She knew Kaitlyn was gonna be heartbroken as well. The hybrid diva will think she was just saying that she loved her to shut AJ up, but it wouldn't be true. From day one, Heather fell for Kaitlyn. She sighed and eventually drifted off into a troubled sleep.

EPILOGUE
The divas that Heather pleasured are in a conference room. Hunico and Camacho enter the room."I know you ladies are wondering why you are all in here." All but Heather nod. "Well, you're all here because I gave Heather a challenge to fuck you all. And Camacho taped it. All of you ladies were muy caliente." He smirked.The divas looked at them in shock and horror. Then, they looked at Heather. Pure rage on their faces. But not Kaitlyn's. Sadness was on hers.
Heather sighed and faced them. "None of you can tell me you didn't enjoy it. None of you can say it wasn't a long time since you've been laid."  She looked at Kaitlyn."I wasn't lying when I told you I loved you. I fell for you the first time I saw you. Since then, I've always wondered how your lips tasted, how you felt when I fucked you.After I made you cum, I felt brave enough to do the others. I care about them, but I love you.” Kaitlyn kissed Heather. “I love you, too.” Heather smiled. Kaitlyn lifted Heather’s shirt, pulling out her tits. Kaitlyn sucked first one nipple, then the other causing Heather to moan. Kaitlyn's hand traveled down Heather's skirt, and cupped her mound. She rubbed her hand gently against her pussy, then slipped her hand inside. Heather moaned. The divas watched as Heather was lifted onto the table by Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn hiked up Heather's skirt, lowered her panties and feasted on Heather's pussy, fondling her nipples. She sucked and nibbled on Heather's clit, making her scream in pleasure. "Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn." The divas chanted. The hybrid diva fingered and ate Heather's pussy, pinching her chocolate-colored nipples. Everyone else moaned, they were enjoying the show, and masturbating.  "Kait, gon-na cum!" Kaitlyn sucked harder, and nibbled faster on Heather's clit. Heather came, screaming. A few minutes later, the others came, too. After they caught their breath, everyone left the room. Heather and Kaitlyn arm in arm.
They went up to Heather's room, where she gave her girlfriend an opal necklace. They hugged, then made love before they showered, dressed and checked out.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA