Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ronald Raygun (starring Ariel Winter)  (Read 3818 times)

the_5am_club

Ronald Raygun (starring Ariel Winter)
« on: September 20, 2020, 06:42:16 PM »
Ronald Raygun
by The 5am Club

Starring:
Ariel Winter (34DD)
Sofía Vergara (32F)
and Sarah Hyland
(cough cough32Bcough cough)

Note: I refrained from trying to transcribe Sofía Vergara's accent, it would have looked clumsy and ridiculous. But feel free to do it in your head.

======================================

“So you really serious bout it?”

“Yes.”

An unusual answer for Ariel Winter, as seriousness was rarely the theme of the 'M-F-ing parties' she had been throwing since Modern Family ended.

Throwing everybody out this early happened just as rarely. Yet all the same it left Sarah Hyland and her sprawled and hazed in the ravaged living-room, among red plastic cups, fuming ashtrays, property damage from people they knew and hopeless scripts from aspiring writers they didn’t.

A good sum-up of Los Angeles, Sarah thought. She turned to her friend: “Did you try it?”

“No, I waited for you.”

Ariel rolled off and scrambled toward her office, out of view.

There were some rifling sounds, a few fumbling noises, then a huge crash of most likely cardboard boxes, shelves, broken glass, a cat running in fear and cursing suggesting regular intercourse with your mother.

After things had obeyed gravity, Ariel returned with a small package, holding it like the Grail.

“Three months of roaming the dark web; shady transactions; outrageous custom fees; and biting my fake nails waiting, but here it is!”

Flipping open an ominous-looking butterfly knife, she gutted the box and brandished its content like Excalibur:

The Ronald Raygun 3000™.

Ariel chortled at its cheesy aspect, like a sci-fi movie prop straight from the 50’s. She inspected it, hefted it and pointed it at Sarah uttering the customary Pew-Pew-Pew!, which gave an unnerving contrast to the seriousness of the evening.

Sarah sat up, serious. “Toss the manual.”

She caught the booklet flying across the room and began reading it, leaving Ariel hopping and bouncing and pew-pew-pewing imaginary UFOs.

“It’s not FCC-approved…” she pointed out.

“After tonight, my boobs won’t be FCC-approved!”

“You don’t even know if it really works!”

“It worked for Taylor Swift!”

“Oh come on, they’re fake!”

“Nuh-uh…”

“Can’t you just let it go?”

“No! I want Sofía to pay! Now read the damn manual!”

“Alright… ‘THANK YOU FOR BUYING THE RONALD RAYGUN 3000™’—what a fucking stupid name!”

“Skip to the bigger boobs instructions!”

“Ok! Ok! ‘DOWNLOAD THE APP AVAILABLE ON—’”

“Goddammit…” Ariel opened every pizza box around until she found her phone inside one of them. She wiped a slice of pepperoni and a cigarette butt off the screen and fired up the App Store.

After installing, she read: “‘ENTER DESIRED BRA-SIZE.’ Let’s say 32F for a start.”

“That’s what you used to be?”

She nodded, bitterly, then spoke in Sofía Vergara’s iconic accent:

Cut your boobs, honey! It’ll change your life!” She grunted and took back her real voice: “Yeah right… Not one audition in a year! Such a life-changing experience! Meanwhile she’s the richest woman ever!”

“I thought that was Taylor Swift.”

“What’s your deal with Taylor Swift?”

“But it’s you who—”

“You have a crush on her or what?”

“Um… No!… Maybe…”

“So, what do I do next?”

“‘REMOVE ALL CLOTHING FROM THE BODY-PART YOU WISH TO ENHANCE.’”

The girls eyeballed each other. Despite her taste for skimpy clothes, Ariel had never shown herself to Sarah without any.

“Well…” she shrugged, “I made my bed…” and, with a suspicious lack of hesitation, peeled off the halter top she wore braless and proudly stood in the middle of the living-room.

“Ff-uck meee, they’re…” Sarah gasped, eyes as round as the double-Ds she was gawking at. “You look like a Japanese cartoon! Why the hell you want to change them?”

Justice!” she growled, this time imitating Batman. “Keep reading!”

“‘AIM THE RONALD blah-blah-blah AND PULL THE TRIGGER UNTIL THE BEAM SHUTS OFF BY ITSELF.’ I love the illustrations…”

“Here!”

Sarah caught the raygun flying across the room.

It was heavier than she would have thought, much like a real gun. Shit had gotten real serious.

“Do it!”

“Ready?”

Do it!

“‘MIN. FIRING DISTANCE: 5ft.’” She switched on the device. It whirred, a red laser dot appeared from the boresighter and a synthetic female voice announced “All systems ready,” with a strange accent.

“It talks!”

“Hit me!”

Sarah aimed, took a deep breath, and shot.

The robot voice uttered an off-putting “Pew-Pew-Pew!” and a yellow beam blasted from the Ronald Raygun 3000™, hitting Ariel in the chest, trying to jolt her just as hard as she was trying to stay still.

Her eyes and mouth shot open. Sarah did no less: before her, Ariel’s breasts were expanding in the unearthly light.

It was as fast as unbelievable.

The ray shut down, the gun played the victorious intro of En "Er" Mundo and Ariel fell to her knees, doubling over, holding unbelievable F-cups, moaning in what Sarah thought was pain.

“Ariel, are you alright?!” She dashed toward her friend.

She was wincing. “I… I…”

“I’m calling 911!”

“It’s like… It’s like I’m cumming with my tits!

“Say whuuuuut?!”

Looking twice, Sarah realized Ariel was actually kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples and generally crumbling onto the carpet in vocalized ecstasy.

She grabbed the manual.

POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: ORGASMS.

“What the absolute FUCK!” Ariel spat, bucking her hips in lustful surrender. She stretched out on the floor and tried to find enough breath to laugh hysterically. “This thing is so—fuckingAWESOME!!!”

Sarah watched her the whole time, speechless. She watched Titosaurus Rex leap to her feet and stampede away to the bathroom, scaring the cat along the way, then heard her shriek in overexcitement.

She found her weeping in front of the full-length mirror, serious, saying:

“Even the scars have disappeared! And I got the sensitivity back!”

“You look so gorgeous…” she replied.

And tenderly they hugged.

“And they don’t sag anymore! And my back don’t hurt!” Ariel went on, crying openly.

“So it’s all good. You got what you wanted. You don’t have to go on this crazy revenge.”

“NEVER! Bitch must pay! And I want bigger! Get the gun!”

“Now?”

Now!

They scampered back to the living-room, Ariel way ahead. She snatched her phone and tapped away.

“Bigger will look monstrous on you!”

“There’s a shrinking setting.”

“Fo’ real?” Sarah looked it up in the booklet. And shivered. The Ronald Raygun 3000™ was a rollercoaster of cup-sizes. You could go bimbo big for a Saturday night and be back to corporate mosquito bites for your Sunday brunch with nana.

She switched it on, aimed, fired.

Yellow Pew-Pew-Pew! Happy bugle. And again Ariel fell under the weight of triple-Js and an assault of mammary pleasure.

In her exhilaration, she couldn’t even tone down her moans, massaging her tits wantonly, twitching among beer bottles and candy wrappers. She was barely finished cumming when she tried to get back to her feet, two beachballs messing with her balance.

“Whoever invented this deserves a blowjob!”

She rotated toward Sarah and saw the girl was panting as hard as her. Serious.

“Sarah, you alright?”

Then it struck her: “Oh… Y-You wanna try it?”

Her petite co-star flushed. And muttered: “M-Maybe just for a day?”

“Take your top off!”

Ariel caught the raygun flying across the room, and jumped on the sofa, giddy and overexcited, to turn and discover Sarah topless, coy, and “—fuckin’ hot! J-Just…pose nude already!”

“Fire the thing!”

“What size?”

“I…”

“What?…”

“I… I wanna need a wheelbarrow to move around!”

“Oh…”

Sarah braced for impact.

Ariel and the gun pew-pewed. The ray lasted for at least thirty seconds. All this time Sarah clenched her teeth and as soon as sounded the Spanish brass, she howled, “AAAAAARGH Ariel do something help me!!!!!!” throwing her hands at her new mass of flesh and unable to reach it. It was positively too humongous, dropping to the floor like a blob.

Ariel dove at her and grabbed nipples as big as peaches; she twirled them, she pressed into the fat with elbows, knees, mouth, anything… Anything to squeeze the orgasm out. She even used her own boobs in a real clash of the titans if ever there was one.

Sarah came hard and loud and muffled underneath her tit mountains. They rolled and brawled around, shattered a glass coffee table, pulled out light fixtures, scared the cat.

Sarah screamed: “Oh my God I’m gonna… I’m gonnaAAAAAAAAAAH” and two thick jets of milk spurted from her nipples, hitting the ceiling before falling back down over them.

When they resurfaced from their bliss, the living-room looked as if cows went to war.

“Mr. Whiskerz, don’t drink that!” Ariel shooed her cat away from a white puddle and left Sarah in her afterglow stupor to go to her bedroom.

When she came back, she tapped her shoulder.

“Sarah? babe?”

“Myea?”

“Would you read the instructions for a bigger ass now?”

“It can do that too?”

“I always wanted to be a Kardashian.”

“Then why are you hiding a dildo behind your back?”

“This little thing? It’s for emotional support,” she tittered, already pulling her pants down.

Sarah, literally walking around her bean bag-sized boobs, took gun and booklet and took a moment to take in the sight of Ariel Winter standing there naked, shaking in anticipation of a guaranteed assgasm. Sarah was quite taken.

Her nipples started to harden. And, hidden deep, her pussy was way lubricated.

“Hey, I’m ready!”

“Oh yeah sorry.”

They made no mention of their quivering voices.

Sarah raised a trembling armed hand…hesitated…and fired.

Pew-Pew-Pew! Yellow. ¡Olé!

And Ariel’s buttocks grew! And grew! And in a long groan of forbidden sensations she tumbled backward, pulled by the weight of her thorough tushie down onto Sarah’s balloonesque bosom.

Her voice jumped and broke as she felt the stretching surprise of falling sitting bullseye on an erect nipple, greased and conveniently pointing up for any orifice hungry enough to engulf it. Pinned down, plugged up and squirming, she was too heavy and too incapacitated and too unwilling to stand back up, and subdued to wave after tidal wave of anal pleasure.

Sarah, no less overwhelmed by that (kinda) tight asshole milking her—and now convinced that Ariel would have to do her next—bent forward and threw her arms with one target in mind: that dildo, unused and teasing.

“Gimme dat!”she was wailing, only getting delirious moans in response.

She clawed around, forward, and eventually gripped her prize. Ariel, still clutching the other end, fell even more backward, her back lying flat on the boob, her face next to Sarah’s.

At first frustrated by the slutty thieving of a dildo that would have been welcome inside her vagina, she made the connection that as soon as Sarah would cum, her giant milkers would lactate again and fill her up of new unknown pleasures. So she let go.

And indeed, after some rummaging and a squishy noise from below the surface of her rack, Sarah went on an equally dirty squealing: “Oh Ariel I’m gonna… I’m gonna…mhaAAAAAAARRRh—”

Her free left tit gushed a high-pressure white torrent into the air and her right one Nerf-popped the girl like a leaking ragdoll across the living-room.

When Ariel crashed back down into the entertainment center, her big ass was still cumming.

[INTERMISSION]

[END OF INTERMISSION]

“Ok, Sarah. The date went smooth, Sofía’s a little tipsy. I’m at her place, just as planned. Activate Phase 2!”

Ariel was facetiming with Sarah from the bathroom, back to her regular measurements inside a very kinky, sheer, black, lacy, gartered teddy, with its side of stockings and stilettos.

“What do I say?” Sarah inquired, herself back to flat, clothed and nervous.

“You say what we said: as soon as I call your name, you burst into the bedroom with your gun,” (A real gun, Glock 17, loaded, serious.) “and you say, ‘Hands in the air, bitch!’ or ‘Get on the floor, bitch!’ I dunno.”

Sarah rehearsed, mouthing silently, lifting her gun gansgta style.

“Just improvise,” Ariel concluded and she hung up.

She went out the bathroom, superb, and walked through the door Sarah was supposed to burst through later. There, on the bed, Sofía Vergara was waiting, lying on her side, naked, no less superb.

They smiled.

“So all this time, you wanted to get it on with me…” Sofía said, gently brushing her womanly patch of pubes. “A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.”

Without further ado, Ariel unstrapped her garter, pulled her panties down and stepped out of them walking sensually toward the bed and its sweet promises.

She climbed up, her heels puncturing the mattress a few times, but it didn’t matter, they dove into the close embrace they craved above all else.

They kissed deeply, groped everywhere, until Sofía stopped being so subtle about her need to motorboat them big ol’ titties. She tore up the cleavage of the teddy and went at it.

BBRRLLRRRHHRBLRHRRR,” she said.

Ariel looked down at the delicate attention and started: “Remember how you encouraged me to get that reduction?”

BRRRRrhyeah?”

“Remember how it got you to retain your title as the biggest-chested actress of the show, and ruin my career?”

BRrum… uh?”

“You thought I wouldn’t realize?” Ariel reached down her back and drew her raygun. “Well, time to make it big, bitch!

She pew-pew-pewed at Sofía’s tits. Yellow flash…

…But no effect.

“What?”

Sofía jumped back: “HA! The Ronald Raygun 3000™. I invented it, you fool! I’m CEO of Ronald Inc. My puppies are immunized! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“Oh no! Entrepreneurship! My only weakness!”

She drew her own raygun from under the pillows. “Behold the Ronald Raygun 6000! Our latest prototype! Die, collectivist scum!” and blasted a green ray at Ariel right in the crotch.

The girl tumbled back in panic, tickles rushing inside her vagina. “What have you done to me?! SARAAAAH!

Sarah Hyland burst through the door, somersaulted, saying “Hair up on the floor, bitch!” and shot twice. At random.

“My TV-set, nooo!” Sofía screamed.

Sarah screamed too, rushed at her and seized the raygun after a short, desperate scuffle.

Meanwhile, Ariel rose slowly back up, panting, gasping “Wha… Wha… Whaa…?”

They looked at her, at her crotch: instead of her neatly waxed mound now jutted a 12-inch-long penis, throbbingly erect, throbbingly ready to empty its accompanying pair of oversized balls.

Whaaaaa…?

“There’s a futanari option. It’s still in beta.”

“It’s… It’s…” Her voice stabilized: “It’s… so—fuckingAWESOME!!!”

She turned to Sarah. A stream of precum escaped her cockhead.

“Change of plan! Pew-Pew her!”

And before she could fully compute the whole shebang, Sarah fired a green beam…at Sofía’s tits!

Their horror only lasted the ten seconds needed for her dick-nipples to grow, then she was tugging at them like it was the best rash ever.

Three lecherous leers met in wordless agreement. Sarah stormed out of her clothes, Ariel grabbed the raygun for more tits and dicks and they all collided on the bed.

A mariachi band burst through the door and started playing ¡O, gloria inmarcesible! for the frantic threesome.

It is said that after much trial and configurations, the two girls simultaneously unleashed an ultimate high-pressure futa-load inside Sofía’s holes, Nerf-popping her across the bedroom. And when she crashed back down into her entertainment center, she was still cumming in Spanish.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Ronald Raygun (starring Ariel Winter)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 03:54:19 PM »
A really interesting and inventive story. Would you consider a sequel to it?
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

the_5am_club

Re: Ronald Raygun (starring Ariel Winter)
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 08:18:48 PM »
No. I'll rewrite it longer though.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA