Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Catch Me Outside (A Bhad Bhabie and Cptnstrwrs Story)  (Read 17449 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Catch Me Outside (A Bhad Bhabie and Cptnstrwrs Story)
« on: July 06, 2023, 07:40:08 PM »
Detroit, Michigan
An unnamed night club

I had come to town for a business trip, looking for somewhere to relax after the day's meetings had finally finished. The staff at my hotel recommended a nearby night club so I went to check it out. Normally I'm not a huge fan of rap and hip hop but they insisted it was one of the best clubs in town. I watched the young woman performing on stage do a few songs before I realized who she was. Her name was Danielle Bregoli, but most people know her as the rapper Bhad Bhabie, or the 'Catch me outside' girl from Dr. Phil. As I watched her dance and sing on stage I couldn't help but stare. Sure, she was a little trashier than the girls I'm normally into, but when we happened to lock eyes for a few seconds I could tell she was some sort of attraction between the two of us. And if I'm being honest, she was looking pretty good that night. She was wearing a tight grey tank top that does nothing to hide the fact that she's braless tonight, her hard nipples clearly visible under the dark fabric. Her jean shorts hug her amazing ass perfectly, showing off her huge, but firm ass.

As the performance ended Bhad Bhabie went over and whispered something to one of the security guard before going back stage. Bhad Bhabie heads towards the back of the stage as the security guard turns and heads straight towards me. He's a tall, muscular man but as he stops a few feet in front of me, he looks almost...embarrassed. "You're Cptnstrwrs right?" the guard asks. "Yeah that's me. What can I do for you?" I reply. "Bhad Bhabie wanted me to ask you to meet her in the VIP room upstairs," he explains, avoiding eye contact. "Go up the stairs over there. It's the first door on the left," he says. "What does she want with me?" I ask. "I have no idea..." he replies, clearly lying. "Well then I guess I better not keep her waiting," I reply, heading up the stairs.

I find the room easily enough, walking inside. The room is dimly lit, only a few bulbs in the ceiling giving the room light. The walls are lined with several expensive looking leather couches. Bhad Bhabie is sitting on the couch across the room, smirking at me as I enter the room. "Took you long enough," Bhabie laughs. "What can I do for you?" I ask, sitting next to her on the couch. She smirks at me again before answering. "Word on the street is that the great Cptnstrwrs is pretty good in the sack. I've heard you hook up with a ton of famous bitches, and none of them can stop talking about your skills. Personally I think it's all just a bunch of talk," she says. "And you want me to...what? Show you what I've got?" I ask. "Yeah, something like that," Bhabie says. I stare at her for a moment, deep in thought. Sure she's hot enough, but I wonder if it's worth my time to hook up with her. She's only twenty years old and probably not that sexually experienced, so how is she going to judge me? Then an idea hits me like a bolt of lightning.

"I'll show you my skills but you've got to do something for me first," I say, smirking back at her. "What did you have in mind?" Bhabie asks. "Well, I wasn't really expecting to hook up tonight. I'm going to need you to get me in the mood. Sucking my dick should do the job just fine," I say, grinning at her. "Whatever bro. One sec," she says, standing. Bhabie goes to the door, locking it. "Don't want anyone walking in on us," she says, kneeling in front of me. I motion to her, Bhabie sighing as she reaches down and lifts her tank top over her head, confirming my earlier observation, her tits flopping out, no bra to be seen. "You cold or horny?" I laugh, seeing her still rock hard nipples. If I had to guess, I'd say she has C cup tits which is pretty impressive for a twenty year. I quickly undo my belt and unzip my pants. "Maybe it's both," Bhabie replies, opening her mouth wide. Fishing my cock out of my boxers, she wraps her lips around the head of my cock, flicking her tongue all over the tip. Taking my cock in her hand, she lifts it up, running her tongue in long, slow strokes across my balls. "Ugh! That feels so fucking good," I groan.

Bhabie gives my balls a few more licks before she goes back to sucking my cock. Her head bobs up and down faster than I thought was humanly possible, the rapper gagging herself over and over as she deep throats it. "Hey, you have somewhere else to be? Slow down would you?" I exclaim. She rolls her eyes, my dick still balls deep in her mouth, but she does slow down, teasing my shaft with her tongue, making long, slow movements along the length of my shaft. "Ugghhh! That's better. Just like that Bhabie," I moan. It only takes a few minutes of her slow, sensual blowjob and I'm rock hard. Bhabie realizes it as well, sliding her mouth off of my cock.

I take advantage of the break in the action, taking off my shirt, before slipping out of my pants. Bhabie stands up in front of me and I reach down, unbuttoning her jean shorts. She lets them fall to the ground, kicking them aside, leaving only a skimpy black thong covering her pussy and asshole. The thong does a great job showing off her phat ass. I've always been more of a boob guy but when you're dealing with an ass like this, you'd be an idiot not to take advantage of the situation. Not sure how long I'll be able to last, especially now with her hot ass in play, I decide that I need to stall for time. "You did such a good job sucking my dick that I've decided you deserve a reward. Lay down on your back over here," I say, pointing to the arm of the couch. She obeys, laying down on the arm of the couch, spreading her legs just a tiny bit, Bhabie grinning seductively at me. I grin back, placing my hands on her inner thighs and spreading her legs wide. "Here! Hold these," I laugh. Bhabie puts her hands under her knees, holding her legs open.

Not wanting to keep her waiting too long, I pull the thin fabric strip covering her aside and dive headfirst between her legs. I focus my tongue on her clit, copying the movements she used on my cock. "Oh fuck Cap! That shit feels so fucking good," Bhabie whines, as I continue to eat her out. Up and down, side to side, I move my tongue in every possible direction, Bhabie moaning and groaning with each flick. "Just like that! Don't stop Captain!" Bhabie begs, her voice shaky. I speed up my tongue, the volume of her cries also increasing. Slipping two fingers into her pussy, I'm surprised at how wet she already is. "Fuuuccckkkk!" Bhabie exclaims as I begin moving my fingers around inside her in a circular motion, licking and kissing at her clit the entire time. Suddenly a hand pushes against my forehead and I look up in surprise. "Please, I need your dick inside me Captain! I want you to fuck me as hard as you can!" Bhabie begs.

I stand up, pulling my fingers out of her. Taking my dick in one hand, I guide it towards her waiting, wet pussy, Bhabie using one hand to spread her pussy wide open for me. I rub the head of cock against her clit once, just to tease her. She moans, the look in her eyes begging me to give her what she wants. With as much force as I can muster I thrust inside of her as quickly as I can. "Thank you Cap. Thank you!" Bhabie sobs, her eyes filled with tears of joy. Grabbing her by the hips I starting thrusting in and out of her as hard as I can, all the while doing my best to keep her body balanced on the thin arm of the leather couch. The walls of her pussy are stretched to their limit with each thrust I take, which is crazy considering how wet she still is.  "It's so big! But I can take it! Give me all of your big, hard Captain Cock!" Bhabie screams. I give her all I've got, hammering my hips as hard as I can against hers. "Oh my God! I'm so close! I'm going to cum Captain," Bhabie wails, and I decide to mess with her a little bit. I stop without warning, pulling out of her, Bhabie whining softly. "What are you doing?" Bhabie asks, pouting at me. "I just realized something. Why am I doing all the work here? I think I've already proven how good I am," I say, grinning at her. "I think it's time for you to show me what YOU'VE got," I explain, sitting down in the center of the couch.

For a second she doesn't move, and I'm sire she's not going for it. Bhabie instantly proves !e wrong, pulling herself up and off the arm of the couch. "You want to go, then let's go!" Bhabie exclaims, claiming onto my lap. "Hold on one second. I want to see that big ass bouncing up and down while you fuck me," I say. With a sigh, she turns around, grabbing my dick and moving it into position, and slides down hard, my cock easily slipping inside her. Bhabie puts her hands on my shoulders to brace herself and begins fucking me.
Slap! Slap! Slap! Her phat ass smacks hard against my thighs as Bhabie bucks her hips up and down as hard as she can. She really puts her back into, arching her back as she fucks me. I reach around, grabbing a tit in each hand, squeezing as hard as I can. "Ugh! That feels so fucking good. Play with my nipples!" Bhabie cries, and I obey, rolling her hard nipples between my fingers as I tighten my grip on her tits. Ugghhh! Don't stop Captain! I'm so close!" Bhabie moans. That turns out to be an understatement. She bounces up and down on my cock three or four more times before she lets out a loud cry. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! I'm cumming all over your cock Captain!" Bhabie whines, her body shaking as she orgasms.

I let her finish, waiting until the last waves of her climax subside, before I put my hands on her hips, directing her off my cock and to the spot next to me on the couch. "That...was...fucking...amazing!" Bhabie pants. "I'm sure it was. At least one of us got to cum," I say, smirking at her. "Hey! It's not my fault!" Bhabie exclaims. "It sort of is," I laugh. "You want to make it up to me? I need you to get on all fours on the floor," I say, pointing in front of the couch. She rolls her eyes, but stands up, getting into position, her sexy, phat ass pointing right at me. Walking over to her, I kneel down behind her, thinking for a split second about sticking my cock into her tight little asshole. I decide not to, saving that idea for a possible future encounter with her. Putting a hand on either of her ass cheeks, I spread them wide, using my hips to guide my still hard cock to her pussy. I slide it into her slowly, but with more power than I normally would.

"Damn! I couldn't think you could get any deeper in my pussy!" Bhabie yelps, my cock now balls deep inside her. I grab her by the hips and begin jack hammering my hips into hers. She's right about one thing though. I'm definitely getting deeper inside her since we switched to doggystyle. As I pound her tight hole I can feel her getting wet again. "Oh fuck Captain! Your cock feels so damn good inside me! Please make me cum again!" Bhabie begs. "We'll see what happens. You already came once remember? The only reason we're still fucking is so that I cum," I laugh. And just like that I feel Bhabie's hips moving against mine, the brunette deciding to do her part and try to help me cum. We move in perfect synch, our hips coming together and moving apart as one. I speed up, trying to finish as quickly as possible. Deciding to be nice, I reach around the two of us, rubbing Bhabie's clit as I continue taking her from behind.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again Captain!" Bhabie wails, her body trembling. The combination of her pussy gripping my cock tightly and her screams of pleasure push me over the edge. She realizes too late what's about to happen. "No! Don't...'" Bhabie starts. "Too...late!" I grunt, my cock beginning to pump her full of my cum. "Oh God. There's so much of it. It's so warm," she moans as I continue filling her pussy with my load. Satisfied that I'm done cumming, I pull out from between her legs, Bhabie dropping down flat on her stomach, groaning. "Why did you have to cum inside me?" Bhabie whines. "You're on the pill right? What's the big deal?" I ask, starting to get dressed. "That's not the point. Now I've got to clean up your mess," she replies, rolling her eyes. I leave a small piece of paper with my cell number on it onto the table near the couch. "Well if you don't like it..., well you know what you can do," I say to her. "What's that?" Bhabie asks, confused. "Catch me outside," I reply smirking at her as I walk to to door, Bhabie rolling her eyes.

The End

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Cdog215546

Viri

Re: Catch Me Outside (A Bhad Bhabie and Cptnstrwrs Story)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 04:25:12 AM »
Holy shit. Now that's one I didn't expect to see on here one day lol. Nice

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA