Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jessica Makes A Deal (Jessica Nigri)  (Read 25417 times)

fqwarrior

Jessica Makes A Deal (Jessica Nigri)
« on: December 16, 2018, 04:46:20 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is not real; these events did not happen, nor are they likely to, and are not meant to represent how these celebrities act in real life. This is purely fantasy, and should be treated as such. Minors should not read further.

(This was originally a story about Anna Kornikova the tennis player. I just changed the name to make it relevant today lol. So if you feel you have read this before, this is why. This is of course total BS and a Fantasy. It never happened!!)

Jessica Nigri had a potential big television advert coming up. However, she was up against her big rival Oktokuro so she had to make a big impression to sell herself to the producers. The advert was for a corporate look. She knew she had to look her best on this day.

Jessica headed quickly for the bathroom. Ten minutes later she had dried and was going through her closet looking for a "nice outfit". Jessica started with a matching white push up bra and panty set. The bra gave Jessica a fantastic cleavage and the panties were a very brief thong variety. Over the bra Jessica put on a figure hugging white blouse. Jessica finished with her blue business suit and four inch red heels. The skirt was short and came to mid thigh and the jacket was cut to her waist. Jessica's bust put quite a strain on the jacket's buttons. The over all effect was that of business attire but very sexy business attire.

Jessica arrived at the producer's office. There she was met by Duncan, the producer and Marcus his assistant. The meeting went well but Jessica still felt that something was missing.

Duncan had already explained to Jessica that the financial aspects of the deal were not a concern. This bit of information confirmed the suspicions Jessica had about this deal. She recalled the looks she received from the two. Jessica knew what was at stake and what was necessary to close the deal. Further, she was also willing to do anything to beat out Oktokuro in anything.

Jessica asked, "What have I missed? Are you sure there isn't something I can do to help you make your decision?"

Duncan noticed that smile that Jessica had. Innocent but seductive at the same time. He also noticed that several buttons on Jessica's blouse were now undone displaying a heavenly cleavage.

Jessica uncrossed her legs and then crossed them again allowing her short skirt to ride up. She smiled as she played with the next buttoned button on her blouse and said, "The financial terms are very generous Duncan. You can count on me to do whatever is necessary to make the advert a success."

Duncan and Marcus sat on the sofa watching Jessica play with her button. Duncan said, "I'm very glad to hear that Jessica."

As Duncan spoke, Jessica began to slowly unbutton the remainder of the buttons on her blouse. Jessica stood up in front of the two men and removed her blouse. The two men sighed at the site of her fabulous bust now only covered by her lacy bra.

With only a small pause, Jessica began to slowly lower her short skirt. Duncan and Marcus took the opportunity to remove there cocks from their pants while Jessica did her strip tease. When Jessica caught site of the two large specimens of cock flesh her passions ignited. She felt her nipples stiffening and poke into the bra. Jessica swooned and began to rub her very wet mound through her thong panties. She could think of nothing more that those two big cocks and her very wet cunt.

Duncan stroked his big cock as he watched the sexy woman rubbing herself before him. Jessica couldn't take her eyes off Duncan's eight inch pole. Slowly she moved closer to Duncan until she stood over him. The next thing Jessica knew, her hand was filled with the hot stiffness of Duncan's prick.

"Ummm, that feels good, Jessica! Why don't you rub it for me? You slut!" he groaned.

And then Jessica started doing it Her pussy was very wet, throbbing so hornily in her panties that she could hardly think straight. Jessica stared at his prick, grimacing as she whipped her right hand up and down the cock stalk as fast as she could. Jessica looked Duncan right in the eye as she rubbed her own cunt.

Jessica broke eye contact and looked down between her heaving tits to her mound. Her white panties were soaked through with her cunt juices. Slowly, Jessica pulled aside the panties covering her cunt showing the men what was underneath, her cunt fur wet and stuck to her skin. She used her fingers to open up her slick opening so that both men could see just how hot and juicy she was. Her cunt juices were smeared down the inside of her thighs.

As Duncan watched the wonderful sight he noticed that Jessica was getting closer and closer. Soon her slick opening hovered over his very hard cock but only for an instant. A second later Jessica had impaled herself on the shaft. It slid into her hot, tight wet, buttery hole with no effort at all. "ARGHHHHHHHHH, Oh YES, that feels so good in my cunt!!!" she bellowed. Her reward was an instant fiery burst of sensations that consumed her. Jessica's orgasm was one of the largest that she could remember when she could remember again.

Duncan held on tight as she shook and vibrated from her head down to her toes. Jessica began to frantically bounce up and down on Duncan's cock. She made grunting noises with each plunge.

Duncan reached around and unhooked Jessica's bra. She pulled it the rest of the way off allowing her tits to escape. Her nipples were rock hard as Jessica pulled Duncan's head into her bosom and smothered him as she pumped up and down on his shaft. Duncan had remarkable staying power considering the treatment he was getting from the sexy overheated woman.

Two minutes later Jessica was again climaxing. She screamed, "God, it feeeeeellllss ssoooo gggoooooddd, fuck my slut pussy!! "

Once she had returned from bliss, Duncan pulled her off his cock. Marcus got off the sofa to give the couple more room. He sat in the chair and watched as Duncan removed Jessica's panties which stuck to her crotch momentarily as she was so wet and then pulled her pussy over his mouth. He had to taste what had been giving off that wonderful aroma. Jessica's sex was covered with the juices of two orgasms.

Jessica moaned loudly as his tongue began to work on her clit. "That's it. Lick it. Oh, that feels so wonderful, oh lick my clitty, urghhh, lick my slut cunt, it feels so good. Oh suck it, suck it good. Make me cum, Yes! Eat me, eat my cunt. Lick it .....oohhhhhh lick it you fucking bastard." said Jessica.

She grabbed a hold of Duncan's hair and mashed her pussy into Duncan's face to make tighter contact. Duncan kept licking and kissing, pausing to rub his face on the blonde curls that covered her lower belly.

Now he straightened his fingers, pushing them into the narrow, clinging interior of her pussy channel. Jessica shuddered as Duncan started jacking off her throbbing cunt, licking directly on her clit at the same time.

"Suck it, Duncan! Oh, please!" she moaned.

Duncan took her clit between his lips. He sucked it gently but forcefully, slurping on it, at the same time pumping his fingers rapidly in and out of her cunt.

Jessica finally opened her eyes and noticed Duncan's throbbing cock in front of her. She pulled herself into a 69 position and began to return the favor to Duncan. She slurped his cock with abandon. After licking the shaft from head to balls, she took the shaft into her throat and just held it there for safe keeping. Jessica concentrated on the wonderful job Duncan was doing on her clit while squeezing his cock with her throat muscles.

Finally, she came up for air before running through the same routine again. Duncan couldn't believe what Jessica was doing to his cock. Jessica paused as she licked Duncan's shaft to examine his large balls. She observed, "Oooh Duncan, it looks like your balls are swollen with sperm. God, I'd love to have you fill my body with your cum. Why don't you stick this hard pick into my slut cunt now."

Jessica's words inflamed Duncan. Duncan lifted the still slurping Jessica off him and laid her on her back on the sofa. He wasted no time in putting her thick cock head against her wet cunt slit and burying his cock deep inside Jessica's pussy.

As Duncan sank his prick into Jessica, she let out a long "ARGGGGGHHHHHHH. " as Duncan sank his cock all the way in to her tight, wet cunt. Duncan began to fuck her hard and she lifted her pelvis to meet each of his strokes. Jessica alternated rubbing her clit, pinching her nipples and pinching Duncan's nipples.

She encouraged Duncan by begging, "Give it to me, baby. I want it hard and fast. Fuck me.....urgh... fuck me....ohhhhhh..... fuck me hard!!" Each panting word from Jessica inflamed Duncan more and more.

They continued to thrust into each other for several minutes before Duncan announced, "Here it comes, cunt."

Jessica moaned back, "Fill me up with your sperm, Duncan."

With one last thrust Duncan complied with Jessica's request. She climaxed a third time as she felt his final thrust. His ass clinched with each pumping squirt that soaked deep into Jessica's womb. Eight squirts later he relaxed on top of Jessica and kissed her passionately on the lips. As there juices mixed, so did their tongues.

Duncan finally broke the kiss and said, "Baby, you are fantastic. I haven't had a fuck like that in a long time."

Jessica smiled and said, "We're not through yet. I'm just getting started." Duncan chuckled, glanced at Marcus and said, "Re-enforcement's?" Marcus was ready.

Duncan got off the couch and Marcus got on it, getting over the horny Russian tramp.

Marcus started by kissing Jessica's tits, lashing his tongue all over her tits and nipples. She moaned as he let his teeth pull gently at her nipples. Jessica caressed his head with her hands as he put love bites all over her tits.

She pulled Marcus away from her tits and kissed him passionately.

Marcus's cock grazed Jessica's thigh and left a trail of pre-cum.

She began to hump her cum filled cunt toward Marcus's cock. With little help from Marcus, Jessica's cunt was able to hunt down the head of his cock. Marcus did the rest and plunged in smoothly, meshing his cock into Jessica's cum filled pussy. Her cunt was so filled with Duncan's cum that when Marcus pushed his cock into her cunt, a squelching sound was heard and bits of Duncan's cum was forced out of Jessica's cunt.

Marcus fucked Jessica as vigorously as Duncan did. His cock was the same length as Duncan's but slightly thinner.

Jessica's tight box could barely tell the difference between the two. Jessica's brain was yet again in sexual ecstasy. She came for a fourth time as she bellowed, "Fuck me hard. Give it to me, baby. I'm cuuummmmmmiinnnngg."

Mid way through Marcus and Jessica's fuck Duncan realized that Jessica was a very passionate and possibly insatiable. Duncan felt he should allow Jimmy, his big black chauffeur to have the same enjoyment.

While Jessica and Marcus were in the throws of ecstasy he slipped on his pants and left the office to find Jimmy. A moment later the two men reentered the office to find Jessica sucking enthusiastically on Marcus's cock. Jessica was sitting on the couch and Marcus was leaning over her, his hands resting on the back of the couch as he pumped his cock into Jessica's beautiful mouth. At the same time, her right hand fucked her own cunt while her left hard grabbed hold of his ass cheek.

Jimmy couldn't believe his eyes. Marcus was nearing his first climax. He croaked, "Oh you are such a slut, you do that so well. You're about to get a reward of my hot cum."

Jessica pulled the cock from her mouth and stroked it while she said, "Oh baby, let me taste your juice. Fill my slut mouth with your cum."

Marcus's first squirt splashed against Jessica's right cheek. She quickly latched onto the cock head and sucked the remainder of Marcus's cum out of his cock. Her actions caused Marcus to shiver all over and jerk out of control, his arms getting weak and unable to hold his body over her. He involuntarily jerked his cock from Jessica's mouth.

Fortunately, she had sucked him dry. He fell against her and then onto the couch, breathing heavily as his dick shrank. Jessica sucked it to make sure she got all the cum out of it and then wiped his cum off her cheek, licking it off her fingers.

Jessica looked up at Duncan and noticed Jimmy for the first time. She smiled and said, "More help, eh Duncan?"

She sat up and motioned for Jimmy to come closer. She worked his uniform trousers down to his feet while he removed his coat and shirt.

Jessica slowly worked his boxers down exposing a very large black cock. It had to be ten inches long and very thick.

Jessica gasped at the size of his dick and immediately attacked the long fleshy tube. She could only get about four inches into her mouth. It was simply too thick. Jessica satisfied her lust by licking the shaft from head to root.

She took Jimmy's massive balls into her mouth and sucked on them. Jessica commented, "Oooh, I'll bet these balls have enough seed in them to drown me. I love cum."

Duncan and Marcus who had moved off the couch and onto the side seats watched with amazement as the sex crazed woman bathed Jimmy's cock and balls with her tongue. Jessica had Jimmy raise one leg and place it on the back of the sofa to give her better access. This allowed her to work behind Jimmy's balls and rim his asshole while her hand jerk his black prick.

The trio of men had never seen a woman this hot.

Finally, Jessica said, "Jimmy, I want this baseball bat of yours in my slut pussy now." Jimmy didn't have to be told twice. Jessica was back on her back and Jimmy had the huge head of his cock knocking at Jessica's pussy. He rubbed his thick cock up and down her wet slit, the contrasting color of his black coach and her white skin driving her mad.

Finally he pushed and she went "ARRRGGGHHHHH, it's so fucking big!!! " as his cock head pushed past her tight cunt lips.

He thrust in and in and in and finally he was all the way into her as his balls hit her ass.

She took the entire length. The woman was designed to take cock and a lot of cock. She swooned and shivered with the very full penetration looking down and seeing her tight cunt stretched to the maximum to take his black cock.

One stroke later and Jessica screamed, "Fuck, I'm cuuummmiinnnggg." Jimmy didn't stop. He fucked her hard, driving his black slab of meat all the way into her white pussy and then pulling out till only the head was clasped in her cunt lips and the pushing in again. She was in a sexual frenzy, her eyes closed and mouth open as she adjusted to being stuck like a pig. She seemed to be having a continuous orgasm.

"Oh my god, it's so big...it's so fucking big...urghh...urghh..urghh.. oh fuck... oh, look at that black prick in my white slut cunt...urghhh." She moaned and grunted trying to communicate while Jimmy palmed both her tits with his hands, squeezing her tits.

Jimmy seemed to be able to go on forever.

Duncan and Marcus watched as Jimmy tortured Jessica for fifteen minutes sliding his meat into her cunt, her cunt juices flowing down into her ass and the couch before blowing his load up her cunt.

Jessica was out of it after Jimmy had finished. It took her a couple of minutes to be able to form a sentence.

Finally Jessica croaked, "God, was that great." She sat up and her cunt made a gurgling noise and several large globs of cum bubbled out of her pussy and dripped onto the couch and onto the floor.

Marcus said, "Look at that drooling pussy would you." Jessica scooped up what she could from her pussy and fed it to her mouth. She groaned with each taste as though she was tasting an expensive dessert.

It was well into the evening by now and the office had emptied. I was the office cleaner and was tidying the office when I heard the noises and thought someone might be in trouble.

I knocked and Duncan had answered the door inviting me to join in while Jimmy was rewiring Jessica's circuits.

I stood and waited and when she had finished her cum desert, I stood in front of her, my eight inch prick bouncing up an down in front of her mouth.

She looked at me and still somewhat in a sexual daze, Jessica began to slurp my cock with wild abandon.

Jessica looked up into my eyes and she smiled around my cock. Her sucking was incredible and the obscene sounds she made while sucking my dick was driving me nuts.

I grabbed her hair and started fucking her face and she took all eight inches down her throat. She closed her eyes as I started getting rough slamming my hard prick into her mouth.

Then she reached round and worked a finger into my ass and that did it, I blew a massive load into her mouth and she swallowed it all.

My legs felt weak and I let go of her blonde hair.

Jimmy groaned and said, "Man, what a fine piece of ass." Jessica looked up and smiled at Jimmy and crooked a finger at him.

He walked around the sofa and stood in front of Jessica. She didn't hesitate to take Jimmy's semi hard cock into her mouth. I couldn't believe that he had just filled her slut cunt with cum and he was ready again.

She began to make a mess of his cock and her mouth. Jimmy's face was a torture of pleasure. He gasped, "Whoa, can this bitch suck cock."

After five minutes he filled Jessica's mouth and she swallowed the entire load.

Marcus was next in her mouth after a small adjustment on the couch. Duncan had slipped under Jessica and now had his cock up her cunt. Marcus was first delivering another foamy load into Jessica's mouth. She tried to swallow it all but she was too overwhelmed by the other stimulation.

Duncan was next. He began to slam the sexually overloaded woman down hard on his cock. Jessica's energy had been depleted to the point that she was only able to muster a whimper at the final onslaught. A few strokes more and Duncan added another load to the beautiful woman's womb. Jessica collapsed against Duncan totally exhausted, her body covered with a fine layer of sweat.

Now it was left to me. It was nearly a minute before her spasms subsided.

By then, Jessica was ready for more and had an aching need deep, deep inside her pussy that she'd never felt before. She desperately needed to feel another prick pounding into her cunt as fast as the owner could shove it in.

I was more than ready. Jessica's body was as sexy as ever. She had her blonde hair sticky and wet with perspiration stuck to her head and her wet sweaty body glistened under the office lights.

I sat at the edge of the couch stroking my eight inches as Jessica lay on her back, legs open and cum ran out of her cunt slit, down past her asshole and into the couch.

Duncan, Marcus and Jeff were done sitting on the floor and watching us. "You....you can fuck me now. Shove it in. Hurry!" Jessica cried.

I mounted the naked woman, crawling up between her thighs with my dripping cock pulsing over his stomach.

Impatiently Jessica reached down, grasping the cock shaft and directing the cock knob to her pussy. She whimpered and bit her lip as she felt the meaty prick boring into her and stretching her pouty pussy lips to bursting.

"Unnggh! Oh, you've really got a fat one! Unnggh! You're going to have to stuff it in, aren't you? Go ahead. Unggh! Shove it up my pussy. Oh fuck, yeah" she cried and threw back her head as I entered her.

I spread her knees apart, to put my hips in the best position to hammer in my cock. Then I started stroking, in and out, fucking my prick deeper into Jessica with every stroke.

Jessica raised her head, looking down, watching the veined cock shaft ploughing in and out of her clinging pussy. The sight was violently exciting and the obscene squelching sounds as I fucked her drove us mad.

She started humping and wiggling her round ass, thrusting her throbbing pussy onto my cock. "Fuck me deeper," she panted. "Go ahead, fuck my tight cunt just as deep as you can!"

I started stroking harder, making Jessica grimace and shudder as I really started nailing my cock into her clinging, throbbing pussy.

At last it was all the way inside her, buried to the balls in her cunt. Her pussy was sucking and spasming uncontrollably now, constantly nursing around the huge, belly-probing stiffness of my cock.

I lay motionless on top of her for several seconds. I let my elbows bend, crushing her tits under my descending chest.

"Fuck me!" Jessica yelled. Jessica cocked her legs as high as she could and locked her calves together across my back. Then she started wiggling and humping like a bitch in heat, frantically fucking her tight, wet pussy onto my cock.

"I said fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me good!" I pulled out, withdrawing until only the crown of my bloated, dripping hard-on distended Jessica's pussy lips. I shuddered as I came down hard again, again spearing every inch of my fuck organ into her pussy.

I bent down and took one of her hard nipples in my mouth and sucked hard on it.

By then Jessica was humping like a sex-starved machine, her tit mounds bouncing and quivering as she pistoned her pussy onto my prick.

I met her rhythm, slamming my cock deeply into her buttery, sucking cunt. "That's right! Unngggh! Oh, shit, do it harder, fuck my cunt as hard as you can! Treat me like the whore I am. Oh fuck me, ...urggghhh...fuck..me.. urghhh..yeah..fuck"

Jessica wrapped her arms around my shoulders, hugging me tight, crushing her tits against my chest gasping and squealing as her pussy spasmed uncontrollably around my cock. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out.

I panted on her shoulder, and then I started fucking her as hard as I could, the slapping sounds of me pounding into her extremely exciting.

Relentlessly I worked my hips between her thighs, grunting as I rammed my arrow-like prick into the gooey depths of her sucking pussy.

Already the cosplay star could feel a series of spasms welling up in her loins, making her ravished, cock-filled fuck hole suck even tighter around my prick. "I'm cumming again! Fuck me, fuck my horny cunt! Unnggh! Cumming! I'm cummmiinnnggg! Oh fuuuccckkkkk!!!"

Her pussy burst lusciously into orgasm, oozing out fuck cream, the narrow pink walls gripping and contracting around my cock.

I rammed my cock in to the hilt. "Take it all you whore" I yelled and then my load of cum cream gushed out of my prick.

Jessica felt it spraying and spewing, erupting deep inside her pussy, deluging her womb with a hot, soothing load of jizz. Hornily she flexed her fucking muscles around the erupting cock shaft, helping me drain the reservoir in my balls completely in her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her sweaty horny spent body and stuck my tongue down her throat and cupped one of her fabulous tits rubbing it as we both came down off our orgasms.

Needless to say, Jessica got the advert after this but the real winners was us guys who got to stick our cocks into Jessica Nigri!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 07:47:11 PM by fqwarrior »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Starman, Volente, Viri, BigTitsEnjoyer, StS, Boobs4Us

Cadeauxxx

Re: Jessica Makes A Deal (Jessica Nigri)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 05:23:47 AM »
Wow, that was a nasty story, I liked it  ;D Got me in the mood for some Jessica now!  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: fqwarrior

Starman

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 12:56:30 PM »
Nice work. This one is my favorite you've posted so far.

OMEGA15

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 05:58:52 PM »
Count me in, that was an awesome nasty story. The sluttier, the better.

fqwarrior

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 03:50:32 AM »
Sometimes it is fun to read back one's own stories. I don't even remember it haha

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 03:11:13 AM »
Sometimes it is fun to read back one's own stories. I don't even remember it haha

I know this feeling too, LOL. I have to go back and re-read some of my older stories to try and find the mindset I was in a few years ago. It's also fun to look back and see how time changes.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

fqwarrior

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 04:11:02 AM »

I know this feeling too, LOL. I have to go back and re-read some of my older stories to try and find the mindset I was in a few years ago. It's also fun to look back and see how time changes.

Mine is pretty sad. I use the same language in my stories lol. I am a one trick pony.

Viri

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 07:36:38 PM »
Jessica is so fucking hot, I didn't know this story was on here lol. Awesome work. I can't get enough of her big bouncy tits.

fqwarrior

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 04:03:34 AM »
Jessica is so fucking hot, I didn't know this story was on here lol. Awesome work. I can't get enough of her big bouncy tits.

They look huge here haha. For your leering pleasure

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA