Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Fantasy Come True (Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek)  (Read 17517 times)

200InchCOCK

Fantasy Come True (Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek)
« on: April 27, 2024, 03:50:18 AM »
It was just another night as Scarlett Johansson sat at the edge of the hotel bed, her gaze fixed on Salma Hayek as the latter luxuriated in the steaming hot bubble bath.
The bubbles covered much of her skin that was submerged in the water.
They were shooting parts for a TV show in London when Salma claimed there was an issue with the bath tub in her room.
Scarlett offered her the tub for herself, seeing it as an opportunity for the two women to spend some time together.
Scarlett found Salma's beauty undeniable and irresistible for her older age.
As Salma soaked in the fragrant water, her ample curves were accentuated by the swirling bubbles, her long, dark hair was in a high ponytail to prevent her black locks from getting wet.
She leaned back against the ornate, gold-plated taps, her eyes closed in blissful relaxation.
The sight of her friend in such an intimate setting was turning Scarlett on.

As Scarlett watched Salma in the bath tub, her mind filled with erotic images of them together all within the back of her imagination.
There had been many women over the years she had tasted in her years of fame.
What was sitting in the tub before her was one special woman, one she had long wanted to share an intimate encounter with.
Scarlett remembered the fantasies their mutual friend Penelope Cruz told her about Salma as a lover.
She considered those stories as she studied Salma's olive skin. "Salma, is the water warm?"

Salma's eyes fluttered open, meeting Scarlett's gaze. "Mmm, it's perfect."
She saw the Scarlett was looking at her and smirked.

Scarlett took a deep breath and stood up.
he was wearing a simple shirt and shorts. She planted her hands on her hips, looking over Salma. "Do you mind company?"

Salma arched an eyebrow. "I'd like that."
She patted the edge of the bath. "Come in, why don't you?"

The bath tub was large enough to support them both side by side.
Scarlett took off her shirt, then the shorts and her underwear.
She caught Salma's watchful eye looking at her tits as they fell loose from the bra that was now on the floor.
Scarlett then stepped into the tub.
The warmth enveloped her calves in a relaxing sensation.
She lowered herself down, her legs on either side of Salma, and reached over, cupping her friend's breast through the soapy water.
Salma gasped, her nipple hardening instantly.
Scarlett leaned in, kissing her neck and trailing her lips down to her shoulder.
"I'm glad you came up to my room tonight.
I don't know how to say this, but you're someone I've always wanted to share a kiss with," she confessed to the older woman.

Salma smiled, running her fingers through Scarlett's wet hair.
"I'm glad you finally said something. The truth is, I came to your room for a reason. I just didn't know how to tell you." She leaned forward, meeting Scarlett's lips with her own.
The kiss was soft at first, a gentle exploration of each other's mouths.
Then it deepened, becoming passionate as they reached for each other, their bodies pressing together under the water.
Scarlett moaned into the kiss, her hand sliding down between them, feeling the wetness of Salma's pussy against her fingers.
She was already turned on, aroused by the feel of her friend's body against her own as the water splashed out of the tub and onto the floor.

As their kiss continued, Scarlett moved her hand lower, finding Salma's clit underwater and teasing it gently with a pinch.
Salma gasped as Scarlett moved atop of her.
Their breasts were rubbing against each other underwater, feeling the poking nipples graze their skin.
"You're quite feisty Scarlett," she gasped, her accent strong in her voice.
"I think we should move to the shower." Salma said.

She guided Scarlett to the edge of the tub and helped her stand in the water.
The two women climbed out of the tub, revealing their wet bodies.
Scarlett felt the cool air brush against her skin from being out of the water.
She leaned in, kissing Salma again as they made their way to the walk-in shower.
Salma slid the door open and they both entered, then she turned the faucets on to rain water from above.

The warm water caressed Scarlett's body as they stood face to face, their lips locked together again.
Scarlett ran her hands down Salma's back, feeling the warmth of her skin.
She cupped her ass with one hand and reached between their bodies with the other, feeling for Salma's wetness.
As she found her target, she thrust two fingers into her, eliciting a moan from the older woman.
Salma reached for Scarlett's breasts, fondling them with her soft touch.
Scarlett closed her eyes, twirling her fingers inside the older woman as she felt her boobs squeezed.

Suddenly, Scarlett pulled her fingers out of Salma and turned her around to view her bare buttocks.
It was an impressive sight, as her rump was gorgeous and round. Salma didn't stay turned around for long.
She moved to face Scarlett again, giving her a desperate look.
Scarlett lowered her head and took one of Salma's nipples into her mouth, sucking it hard while Salma moaned.

She slid her fingers down Salma's stomach, feeling the softness of her mound.
She spread Salma's folds apart with one hand, exposing her snatched.
With the other hand, she guided her fingers back towards her entrance, slipping them inside her.
Salma let out a sharp intake of breath as Scarlett thrust her fingers inside her, finding her G-spot and massaging it expertly.
Her body trembled and she leaned against the tile wall of the shower, her fingers digging into the smooth surface.

Scarlett kissed her way down Salma's neck, her tongue licking down to her boobs.
She pressed her face between her tits and then licked one of her nipples before sucking it.
Salma moved her hands onto her head, encouraging Scarlett to go further down.
She moved to kneel between her legs.
Their eyes locked as Scarlett licked Salma's pussy.
She slithered her tongue in, listening to the Mexican actress moan.
"Eat me!" Salma yelled.

Scarlett's tongue slipped deeper, trying to find her G-spot as she worked to pleasure Salma.
She listened to her moans in Salma's soothing accent, feeling her hips begin to move in rhythm with her tongue.
Salma did her best to ride Scarlett's face, just to keep her tongue moving inside her.
"That's it, Scarlett," she said. "Don't stop."

Scarlett moved one hand up to Salma's hips, feeling the softness of her wet skin against her fingertips.
With each thrust of her tongue, she gently massaged Salma's clit with her other hand, teasing it until she could feel it harden beneath her touch.
"I'm getting close," Salma gasped, her body tensing as she approached her climax. "Keep going, you've got me so close now."

Scarlett wanted to feel this woman's release in her mouth and taste that sweet cum she worked so hard to get.
She moved her tongue even faster, lapping at her entrance, sucking on her clit, until Salma screamed as her body shuddered with pleasure. "SCARLETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!"

Salma's moans filled the air of the steamy shower as her cum flooded into Scarlett's mouth.
Scarlett held onto her, not wanting the moment to end. She continued to dart her tongue inside Salma's pussy while tasting her cum.
Finally, she pulled away, looking up at the exhausted but satisfied woman and swallowed the cum.
Salma looked down at her in amazement.

"You really do know how to eat it," she muttered, running her fingers through Scarlett's hair.
Scarlett smiled up at her, feeling a warmth spread through her chest.
"I'm so glad I came to your room tonight," Salma continued, leaning down to kiss her.
Their lips met in a passionate kiss that left them both breathless as Salma's knees fell to the floor.
They embraced as they kissed.

Scarlett stood up since it was her turn to be in Salma's standing pose.
The older woman looked up at her, watching as Scarlett fondled her own tits.
Salma looked at Scarlett's snatch and kissed the wet folds, preparing to give her the same oral pleasure she had just had.

Scarlett felt herself grow wet at the thought of Salma's tongue inside her.
She leaned back against the shower wall, feeling the cool tile against her skin.
As Salma's tongue slid inside her, she moaned and arched her back, her hips moving in rhythm with Salma's expert movements.
Scarlett closed her eyes, pinching her nipples as she moaned from Salma's tongue venturing deeper inside her.

She felt Salma's tongue shaking inside her and moaned.
Salma's tongue moved faster, thrusting in and out of Scarlett's pussy.
Scarlett leant back against the wall, leaving an imprint of her buttocks on the glass door.
Salma was still thrusting her tongue inside Scarlett as she felt Scarlett's muscles begin to tighten.
She could feel the heat building inside the younger woman, and she knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh god, Salma," Scarlett moaned, her voice straining as her body tensed.
Salma's tongue continued to lap at her, teasing her as she neared her climax.
With one last thrust, Salma pressed her tongue deep inside Scarlett, feeling the hot rush of Scarlett's cum pouring into her mouth.
Scarlett let out a long, shuddering moan as she came, her pussy broken by the efforts of Salma's tongue.

Scarlett's moaned filled the steamy air.
After a few moments, Salma raised herself up from the floor looking up at Scarlett with a satisfied smile.
"You taste as good as you look," she whispered, kissing her softly on the lips.

Scarlett felt a warmth spread through her chest at the words.
She returned Salma's kiss, savoring the taste with her own cum still lingering in the older woman's mouth.
As they pulled away from each other, they both leaned against the shower wall, catching their breath.
"P, I mean Penelope told me many stories about you as a lover," Scarlett confessed, her cheeks flushing.

Salma smiled, running her fingers through Scarlett's wet hair.
"Oh, I know. P can tell you all kinds of wild stories about me. Now you know it's all true."

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, passion_seeker, St Clair2, ValM3, flawed_existence, Cheogh, Sorale21, James_scandalous

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA