Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kylie Minogue - Kylie's Latest Squeeze  (Read 15896 times)

Noj

Kylie Minogue - Kylie's Latest Squeeze
« on: December 14, 2019, 12:35:19 PM »
Kylie's Latest Squeeze

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards.

Now, on with the story!

Walking swiftly down a corridor, he thought how while this was a bit of a physical job sometimes, working for Kylie Minogue was a good place to be. Well, not all good. It was a pleasure and a torture for him. He adored Kylie, and he had fun with her during work, she was a lovely lady, but he would love so much more from her. It was a strictly look-but-don’t-touch affair. She often flirted with him, though he was sure anything he could solidly define as flirting was just playful by her and there was nothing more behind it, unlike his own desires.

He wouldn’t be dealing with it for much longer though. Like the job, he felt both relieved and saddened to be leaving her services, but he had a new job lined up and in the industry he simply had to take the next step up. It was his last day today, and he was just taking her a bottle of water she’d asked for. She gave her winning smile as he entered her room, extending her hand to receive the water.

“Thanks darling,” she said cutely, taking it from him. He smiled back, hoping he wasn’t blushing at all. She was dressed in jeans and a leather jacket, just getting ready to leave. Kylie opened the water and took a good drink, then flipped through her bag momentarily.

”Can you play fetch?” she said to him with a giggle.

“Sure I can, that’s my job,” he said with a laugh, catching her beautiful eyes.

”Good. Could you just go and get my diary, I think I left it in the dressing room I was using earlier, remember?” she said, cocking a fiercely sexy eyebrow.

”Of course, I’ll go take a look,” he said, hoping he sounded calm and cool as he turned and left her room again. Kylie giggled, marvelling at how cute he was. It was a shame to lose him, but he had to work his way up and she couldn’t have him forever. But she’d left a surprise for him, and just hoped it’d work out how she’d planned.

Once away from her door, he jogged down the corridors to where she’d been situated earlier in the day. He opened the door and flicked the light switch. After the fluorescent flickered to life, he scanned the room, and spotted a notebook lying on the counter. He figured it was her diary and walked into the room and over to where it lay. He caught site of writing on the left page of the open book and something glinting in the light as he approached and slowed, stopping just by the counter. The writing was a handwritten note by Kylie, and on the other page lay a silver key. His heart skipped a beat and he reached out to pick up the key, his fingers feeling slightly sweaty as he did. He looked at it for a moment, then reached out with his other hand and carefully picked up her diary. Knowing he shouldn’t be reading it made him read fast, and he quickly read her writing.

“My cute little assistant is leaving today, which is a shame because he’s so good. I’ve seen the way he looks at me, it’s great fun flirting and teasing him. Just a quick shake of my arse can get him up, since I’ve seen the way he has to stand after I tease him although it doesn’t hide it. It’d be nice of him to give me one with that thing so I could see what he has in store for me. I wonder if he’ll take a shot now he’s leaving? I could do with a good hard fuck right now as well. Damn just thinking like this makes my pussy tingle, I better stop before I get too wet…”

Underneath was an address and signed off “Love Kylie x” as usual. His heart raced, breathing heavy as he tried to take it in. His cock was semi-hard now, her saucy entry turning him on with ease. He couldn’t believe it. There was surely no way she thought about him that way, it was surely just a joke since it was his last day with her. He realised he was still holding the key, and looked at it again. There was no way to be sure if this was genuine or not, but he couldn’t risk passing it up. He quickly flipped through the rest of the diary, and found it empty. She had evidently left this deliberately for him, so it only took a moments thought. He tore the page from the diary, with her hot little fantasy and the address on. He folded the key inside it and stuffed it into his pocket, then folded the diary shut and headed for the door.

He flipped the lights off and closed the door, hurrying back to her dressing room. He entered, and she turned to him with another winning smile of hers.

”Thanks,” she said softly, taking the diary from him and tucking it into her bag.

”So what’s up?” she said, looking at him with a glance as she zipped her bag shut.

”…What do you mean…?” he asked after a pause and momentary panic.

”Well you look a little flushed is all,” she said with a slight giggle.

“Um…well…I ran…you know…” he stuttered, trying to control his breathing.

”Sure, so you find everything you need?” she asked, looking him square in the eyes with a determined, wanton glint to her eye. He was lost in her stare for a moment before he responded.

”Um yeah, no problem,” he said, trying to act casual.

”So everything’s cool then? We’re all set?” she said, a definite edge to her voice that he didn’t usually hear. For a moment he dared think it may be true, that she really did want him.

”Umm sure,” he said, not quite sure what she was expecting.

“Good. Maybe we should get together later or something, since you’re leaving we could have a drink, you know, a send off,” she purred, looking sexily at him from under her eyebrows.

“Yeah…uhh…that’d be nice,” he mumbled, unsure what to say.

”Just nice? Thanks!” she said, mock insulted with a giggle. He laughed at her humour, one of the things he loved about the delectable Australian. He followed her out of the building to the car park, and he saw her car parked nearby as she turned to him.

”Drop by my place later and we’ll have those drinks,” she said. She leaned forwards and gave him a peck on the cheek, then turned and walked away. He held himself together, refraining from jumping up with a raised fist of triumph. He just smiled broadly as he watched her walk away, admiring her gorgeous arse in her tight jeans. Kylie looked back with a smile and gave him a wink, wiggling her fingers in a sexy little wave to him just before she got to her car. He smiled back and gave a slight wave of his hand in return, then headed to find his own car. Not quite so flash, but not bad for his earnings. He saw her blacked out saloon drive away past him as he got in, and couldn’t stop his mind from racing with possibilities. He started up and headed back to his flat, pondering all the endless fantasies he could not keep from his hopeful mind.

A few hours later, after having eaten some dinner and taken a shower, he was ready to go out. He sprayed on some Lynx body spray, hoping the Lynx Effect would ring true, though it was blind hope. He wasn’t sure if Kylie was standing him up as a prank on his last day, but he couldn’t take the chance that it wasn’t. If she really was offering him a shot, he wasn’t gonna risk missing out. He took a breath, grabbed his keys, the diary page and her key and headed out. He jogged down the stairs to his flat block and to the car park, and got into his car again. Taking another quick read of the note to make sure he got the right place, he started up and headed off.

It only took him about half an hour to reach the address, which was a little out of the way. He pulled up at the address and saw a car in the drive. It was a small cottage sort of place, and there were lights on. He switched off his car and stepped out, locking it and walking slowly up to the door, unsure what to expect. He approached the door, and took the key from his pocket, looking at it for a moment along with her sexy thoughts before stuffing them back in his pocket. He took a deep breath and stepped up, then gave a knock at the door. Straining to hear for any movement inside, he waited with his heart in his throat, unsure what he was going to do whichever way it went. There was the thud of feet down the corridor, and he started mentally preparing himself to apologise to the innocent owner. There was the click and turn of the lock, and then it opened wide and bathed him in light from the hallway.

”Well good evening!” Kylie said brightly, smiling warmly at him. He stared, hardly daring to believe she was there. She had a long red silk gown on that dragged on the floor round her feet. He realised he was staring and better return her pleasant greeting.

”Um hey,” he said, not wanting to risk insulting her by suggesting she’d stand him up.

“I gave you a key for a reason you know,” she said with a sly smile, stepping aside and waving her hand to invite him inside.

”I…uhh…didn’t want to be rude,” he mumbled as he stepped inside.

”That’s a shame,” she said quietly as she closed the door behind them and locked it with a definite click. He glanced at her and saw her give a sly little smile as she breezed past him as he slipped his shoes off to lead him into the cottage. Walking behind her he took in how she was looking. She was taller than her barefoot self, suggesting she had high heels on under the gown though he couldn’t imagine why. And she also seemed to be walking a little stiffly, very upright which seemed a little out of place. He followed her as she walked into her front room, noting when she glanced back that she was wearing bright red lipstick, and after a quick check bright red nail varnish. Her hair was looking good and she looked really dolled up, as if she was just getting ready to go out.

”This is a nice little place you’ve got here,” he said, making idle conversation to prevent any awkward silence.

”Thanks, it’s nice to be out of the way. Nice and…private,” she murmured softly, looking back and cocking her eyebrow ever so slightly and suggestively. She led him into the front room, softly wiggling her hips as she did so, and he couldn’t keep his eyes from her fantastic arse. Undefined through the robe, but his imagination filled in what he couldn’t see and caused his cock to twitch slightly.

”Is this a like, leaving party or something?” he asked tentatively, genuinely unsure what was going on here.

”Sort of, I certainly got you a present,” she said, looking at him with a smile.

”Really?” he asked, slightly taken aback but also elated.

”Yeah. Do you want to open it now?” she purred, looking at him from under her fiercely sexy eyebrows, ever so slightly licking her full red pout.

“Yeah I’d love to!” he exclaimed, his adrenaline rushing now with the excitement. His heart rate was increasing rapidly as she sashayed away from him and turned round, biting her lip sexily.

”Close your eyes,” she said simply, with a slight commanding tone to her voice. His heart skipped a beat as he closed his eyes.

”No peeking,” she teased with a sexy little giggle. He tried to keep his breathing steady as he heard the soft rustle of material and the sound of her feet shuffling on the floor. He heard a swish of air and felt the warm, soft gown hit him. It dropped into his shaking hands as his heart gave a lurch, his mouth going dry at the mere thought of what might await him.

“Open your eyes,” she said in a smooth, enticing tone. He was almost too nervous to open his eyes. His hands squeezed her robe tightly as he snapped his eyes open to see what she had for him. His already racing heart stepped up another gear and his eyes almost bulged out of his head. A ragged gasp escaped him as his jaw literally dropped open. His hands almost tore the silk gown he held as he tensed with the adrenaline rush.

Kylie stood before him in a tight black and red leather overbust corset. It was a beautiful creation, mostly black with strips of bright red leather running straight up it at points round her slender body. Her already slim waist was laced tightly in, reducing it by at least 4” and giving her a super hour-glass figure. Her firm breasts were pushed tightly up, squeezing them high and making them look fantastic. His eyes travelled down her body, eyeing her prominent breasts, the black and red leather squeezing her figure so perfectly as it travelled to her now tiny waist before it flared out into her hips, which were now very clearly defined. There were two visible garters on each of her legs, running from the bottom of the gorgeous leather creation over her perfect, smooth thighs where they clipped to her stockings, framing her naked pussy, which sported a thin strip of dark hair. Lace topped black stockings were hooked to her garters and encased her magnificent pins, running down her lovely legs to a pair of very high black stiletto heels.

“Whatcha think? Am I a present you will accept, or do you want a refund?” she quipped, wiggling her tongue sexily. He snapped back to reality and looked at her, seeing her smiling naughtily at him, but couldn’t stop his gaze falling back to the incredible black and red leather corset, eyeing her waist, so tightly pulled in and then down to her naked pussy which looked hot and willing.

“Hold on a sex, I mean sec,” she said with a knowing smirk and then turned from him, stepping round on the floor, sexily rubbing her thighs together as she turned to face away from him. He let out a groan involuntarily as she showed her back, revealing it as a double laced corset. The stockings were attached to a further two garters per leg, bringing the total to four on each leg. Her arse looked absolutely stunning, tight and full, leading up into the red and black leather. Her back was straight, every inch of her body squeezed in. Two columns of laces ran up her back, the gold rings were in strips of red leather on either side of the gap which contrasted against the black beautifully, and strong bright red lace ran through the loops to tighten the corset. The pieces of the corset weren’t completely together, meaning it could be tightened still further if she wanted.

“I didn’t pull it too tight to start with,” she said, as if reading his mind. He was still unable to answer, staring at her, trying to take everything in and simply being unable to form coherent speech at the same time. She pulled her legs together and bent slowly over, keep herself straight as she did so, her flexibility evident. Kylie’s succulent arse was on full display for him, and her bulging pussy was peeking between her toned thighs. She slowly wiggled from side to side, the leather of her corset creaking in a fashion that only added to the tension. Kylie wiggled and shook her hips at him provocatively, looking back with an alluring smile. He still was unable to move from the spot, completely unsure how best to proceed as she slowly stood back up and turned to face him again. She spread her legs and put her hands on her defined hips, standing in a power stance with a determined look on her face.

”So whatcha think?” she said again in an imposing tone, her breathing sounding slightly heavier than it had been. He tried to speak, but only mumbled and murmured unclearly. He hadn’t noticed because he’d been so captivated by the Australian beauty, but his cock was now absolutely rock hard in his jeans. Kylie smiled at the effect her corseted body was having on him, and glanced down at the huge bulge in his denims.

”That’s all the answer I need,” she purred sexily, approaching him slowly. Kylie sashayed towards him on her tall stilettos, slowly and powerfully wiggling her prominent hips and crotch as she did. Kylie reached out and took his trembling hands, placing them on her tiny waist. His cock twitched as his hands lay on the leather, feeling her own hands sliding onto his waist as she pulled in close to him.

”This is what you wanted isn’t it?” Kylie whispered, looking up at him with a pout. She felt him squeeze her slightly and felt a familiar thrill rush through her. It was the same sensation and excitement she’d felt when she’d put the corset on earlier. A rush had gone through her body when she’d laced herself into the beautiful leather garment, the favourite of all her corsets. Kylie didn’t wear it much, but it was fully worn in and perfectly contoured to her lovely form. Drawing the laces in tightly, she’d tingled and felt herself wetten as her waist had been squeezed in tightly and her breasts shoved upwards. After finishing with the corset, rolling on her stockings and heels had done nothing to diminish her arousal. She’d managed to resist finding one of her toys and taking herself to an orgasm, so now she was feeling the same sensations with him holding her she was even hornier than before.

“You can’t tell but my nipples are rock hard,” she whispered huskily into his ear, before dragging her tongue over it and off his ear lobe. She reached down and took hold of his hands once more, then pushed them down over the warm leather against the flare of her curvy, defined hips.

”I won’t be able to get away if you hold me like this from behind you know…” she purred cutely. They were close together, and he looked down at her and down her tight corset at her perky tits. Kylie looked up at him innocently, giving him puppy dog eyes that just melted any tiny thoughts of hesitating.

“This is what you want isn’t it?” she said, looking up at him with the innocent look and pout, before flicking an eyebrow and licking her full red lips with a sly smile. There was a moment between them and he slid his hands down over the leather to her incredible rear, holding his hands on the firm, toned cheeks over the garters. Her soft, feminine hands went with his, resting sensually on the backs of his far larger hands. Still fighting the nerves, he couldn’t bring himself to take the step. Kylie smiled knowingly and squeezed his hands with her own, which was all it needed for him to give her magnificent bum a full squeeze. She let a groan escape her mouth as the warm sensation spread through her, which made his heart skip a beat, her eyes fluttering a little. Being so horny, it only took the tiniest thing to take her closer right now.

“Let’s get started,” she whispered, looking at him with a knowing smile and staring him straight in the eyes. He just nodded to her, and watched in awe as she slowly lowered herself to her knees before him. He just stared down, barely able to believe that Kylie Minogue was on her knees in front of him. Her slender fingers slid over the crotch of his jeans, rubbing him firmly on the bulge of his rock hard cock. With a naughty giggle, she dragged the zipper down, and undid the button with a quick flick of her wrist. His jeans went loose, and Kylie took hold of them and pulled them down to his knees, his cock springing up in his boxers, tenting them out in front of him. Kylie inhaled and her eyes widened as she saw his large cock through his shorts. She grasped his cock swiftly through his underwear, giving him a squeeze that made him grunt in pleasure.

”Oh this looks very interesting…” she said, looking up with a sexy little wink. Her fingers hooked into the elastic of his shorts, lifted them forwards and pulled them down to join his jeans, letting his cock spring free.

”Oh yes,” she breathed softly, mesmerised by his hard shaft. He felt her warm breath on his cock and balls and shuddered slightly. His hips twitched slightly as she took hold of his rock hard, making her giggle as she started to gently stroke him. Kylie smiled up at him as she slid her hand up and down his length, rubbing her soft palm and fingers up and down his full 8” member.

”I think you’ve got something for me,” she said with a smile, continuing to massage him. He smiled back at her lovely, flirtatious manner and watched in wonder as she pouted her full red lips and leaned forwards to plant a warm kiss on the head of his stiff cock. He gave a groan as she slid her tongue across the underside of his head and onto the shaft, curling the tip and dragging it up the underside of his cock and off the tip. She jerked him softly again and then held his cock up and planted soft, wet kisses all down the underside of his shaft to his balls. He breathed heavily as she kissed onto his balls, softly pecking and sucking at them before sliding her tongue onto them.

Kylie gave a soft moan, making his balls tingle before she licked over them back to his cock. Her skilled tongue glided up his shaft, wrapping round it slightly as she worked her way back up, moving her hand to the base of his cock so she could lick all the way to the top and off the head. She dragged her tongue off the underside of his head painfully slowly, making his cock jump slightly as she jerked the base of it. She placed her lips against his head and pushed down onto his cock, her lips sliding tightly over his purple helmet and wrapping round the shaft just below. She sucked softly at him, rubbing him with her tongue as she just nudged him with her front teeth, enough to add an interesting sensation.

“Mmm Kylie…” he mumbled with a groan of pleasure, fighting the urge to hold her head. She enjoyed knowing he was enjoying her ministrations, and sucked harder as she slipped off his head with an audible noise. Kylie jerked him firmly up and down a couple of times and then slid her mouth back over him, taking more of him in. Her velvet warmth surrounded him as she pushed around half of him into her mouth, her bright red lips hotly wrapped round his thick cock. She sucked harder than she had on his head and rubbed his cock into the hollows of her cheeks. Kylie used both cheeks on him, attacking the other side of his cock with her tongue when she did. Slipping his cock back onto her tongue, she started humming and bobbing steadily on half of his hardon, lapping at him with her tongue as she sucked consistently at him as she moved.

She bobbed steadily, picking up a little more speed as she pushed down to take more of his cock into her mouth, taking 5” of his length so that she was tapping the back of her throat with his head on every stroke. He groaned, his fingers gripping the cuffs of his shirt as she sucked him off, loving how her blonde hair shook slightly as she worked at him. Kylie smiled round his cock, then started nipping ever so gently with her teeth again, all the way up the top part of his cock. She sucked at his bulbous head, kneading it with her tongue firmly and then pushed down onto him again. He felt her throat relax and the sensation of his cock sliding deeper into her than it had before, and then felt her nose nudge his pubic hair. He looked down as Kylie jiggled her head slightly on him, his full 8” length in her mouth. She giggled round his cock, sending vibrations through him that sent a tingle up his spine before she slipped back off him, sucking sensuously back up his slick cock.

“Wow Kylie…” he gasped, sweat already misting his forehead.

”I’ve barely begun,” she whispered sexily, glancing up at him before slipped him back between her scarlet pout. Kylie slid all the way down on his cock again, pressing herself right against him. She started sucking hard, making him gasp at her sudden change in pressure as she started to draw slowly back, nibbling her way teasingly back up his shaft towards his bulging head. She placed a slightly firmer nip just under his head, making his hips lurch just before she started tongued the underside of the tip vigorously. Kylie picked up her pace, moving quite rapidly on his cock, stopping deepthroating for now and taking around half his cock fast, her tongue wrapping round him as much as she could along with slight nudges of her teeth. He groaned, his hands balling up as he fought the urge to take hold of her head.

Kylie read his body language and reached up. She continued sucking him as enthusiastically, taking 5” of him into her mouth now as she bobbed her head fast, sucking hard at him. She took hold of his hands and pulled them forwards, placing them on the sides of her head. He didn’t need any more encouragement and firmly took hold, his fingers meshing with her loose blonde hair. Smiling to herself, Kylie slid her hands and took hold of his hips to steady herself and focussed on the stiff cock in her mouth. After another few bobs she pulled back to just the head, nibbling, kissing and licking at it, making him groan. She felt his grasp on her head tighten a little after a playful nip at the tip of his hardon, and happily slid herself back down onto him. Her hot, wet mouth was heaven on his cock, and he felt his entire length enveloped again as she pushed back down. Kylie’s throat bulged as the head of his cock sunk deeply into her talented mouth.

Kylie went for it and started to build up a fast rhythm on him, deepthroating every single time. For a minute or so she got gradually faster, sucking hard up his entire 8” and getting her tongue just right so it stroked the underside of his cock. Once she was satisfied with herself, she unleashed what she had. Suddenly taking it to another level, she started slamming her head up and down on his cock with a ferocious pace, practically fucking her face on his cock. His hands followed and supported her head, but she was in full control. His eyes were closed and he was groaning and grunting as she took his cock from her lips all the way into her throat and back on every bounce. She gripped his hips tightly to hold herself up as she vigorously sucked him off.

“Oh god Kylie!” he gasped, his fingers twisting her hair as his body tingled with sensation. She continued taking him deep and hard, feeling him pulling her head a little more than he had been. Kylie drove down particularly hard and she felt him buck and then hold her head down. She pulled back against him, breaking his grip on her and feeling a surge of excitement through her tightly held body. Her teeth raked up his shaft as hard as she dared without hurting him, a look of pure animal lust on Kylie’s face as she withdrew from him and then slammed herself back down his cock, taking him close to his climax. She sucked as hard as she possibly could, her soft cheeks hollowing from the force she was creating on his cock as she took all 8” of him rapidly into her hot throat and mouth. Kylie felt his balls tighten against her chin as she slammed down against his groin, and him pushing into her mouth, and she’d sucked more than enough cocks to know he was going to cum. She pulled her head off him, out of his hands and let go of his hips. Before he could protest, she clamped her fingers round the base of his cock, leaving it waving enticingly before her lips.

”So where would you like to…unload?” she purred in her sexy Australian accent, smiling at him devilishly with a cock of her fiercely sexy eyebrow.

“Uhh…umm I..err…” he stammered, looking down at her, his hair sticking to his sweating forehead slightly as he looked down in slight shock at her brazen attitude.

“Well I swallow, or you can come on my face if you like…” Kylie purred, looking up at him saucily with a lick of her bright red lips, matching the bright red fingernails on the hand wrapped round the base of his eager cock.

”Oh god yes,” he rasped, trying to hump her warm, soft hand as she held him. Kylie smiled at him, assuming he meant he wanted to give her a cumshot.

“Thank you. I need a facial anyway,” she said looking up at him, sticking her tongue out at him as she smiled sexily.

“Hold on as long as you can,” she purred, giving him a wink as her hand slid fully round his cock and started stroking him. She gripped him firmly and started to masturbate his cock furiously, mainly working up near his bulbous head. Kylie tilted her head back and opened her mouth, extending her tongue fully just in front of his cock as she jerked it vigorously, waiting for him to shoot on her pretty face. He felt the tingle in his balls, the start of his climax. As she’d requested, he tensed to hold of his orgasm, no mean feat when the hot Australian was jerking his cock hard. Kylie breathing fast in anticipation as she tugged on his 8” cock, keeping him expertly aimed at her face.

Unable to hold back any longer he gave a loud grunt, and his hips bucked, his cock jerking powerfully in Kylie’s hand as the first spurt of cum launched from him. Kylie gasped as the hot sticky fluid landed on the right side of her face, hitting across her cheek, eye and forehead. She’d pulled her eye closed just in time, looking from her left eye to guide his spurting cock. Another shot hit her nose and top lip, plenty landing in her open mouth. Her breathing was heavy and loud as she wanked him off furiously, her hand a blur, which pulled his cock different directions. Another spurt landed across the soft warm skin of her left cheek, and then a weaker spurt on her tongue and chin. Kylie saw him slowing and aimed him over her eager mouth, changing her motion to milk him from base to tip to get all he had to offer, squeezing the last of his cum into her mouth.

She pulled herself onto him, taking him into her mouth with the cum on her tongue and sucked hard, cleaning him off before she released him. He staggered back as a few drips fell from her chin onto the beautiful leather corset and the tops of her prominent breasts, sliding into the impressive cleavage slightly. He leaned against the sofa as Kylie knelt gasping, both her eyes closed now. After her breathing slowed, she tentatively opened her eyes, looking up wards to see the cum clinging to her eyelash with a giggle.

”Better clean up huh?” Kylie said with a sly smile and a cheeky poke of her tongue, which she ran thoroughly over her lips. Sliding it onto her chin she lapped up all the cum it could get at, rolling it back into her mouth with a satisfied moan. He watched in awe as she wiped the cum from her left cheek, then the remainder from her chin and nose and sucked her finger clean, then did the same to her right side, carefully wiping the cum from her eyelid then her forehead and cheek before sucking the salty fluid into her mouth. His breath caught slightly as he saw her swallow and her eyelids flutter and a soft moan of pleasure.

She looked down at the drops of cum that’d fallen onto her breasts and corset, and then up at him with a sexy smile. He smiled back at her as he kicked his jeans and shorts off, wrestling his shirt off hastily.

”Good thing leather doesn’t stain huh?” she said with a humoured tone as she slid her finger over the top of her corset to wipe it off, then on her firm breasts to collect what remained. She raised her finger to her mouth, then very whorishly extended her talented tongue and licked his cum from him whilst staring up into his eyes with a passion he’d never seen in her before.

“This is a smudge proof lipstick that actually works,” she said with a girly giggle as she stood up. She turned away from him and slowly bent over, laying her hands flat on the floor to stretch her legs back out fully after having been knelt down. It offered him a wonderful view, her stocking encased legs, her amazing arse between the garters and her hot, swollen pussy showing between her toned thighs. With Kylie around he’d only gone semi hard in the first place, but now with her sexily cleaning up and now bending over in front of him, his cock was hard as rock. Kylie stood up and turned back to face him, taking a sexy step towards him on her stiletto heels.

“What do you want to do?” she asked simply, looking him square in the eyes. He held her gaze for a moment, before glancing down at her naked pussy.

“Oh you want that do you?” Kylie said with a slightly mocking tone, wiggling her hips a little. He looked back up at caught her gaze again, seeing her give the tiniest flick of her fierce eyebrow. He couldn’t resist looking down again to her sweet pussy, the lips already swollen and wet under a thin strip of hair.

”Do you even know what you’re looking at?” she asked him almost cryptically.

”Is there something I’ve missed?” he asked with a smirk.

”Why don’t you take a closer look?” she said, cocking her head with a sexy sideways smile. He smiled back and slowly knelt down in front of her tiny form, unable to stop staring at her tiny waist as he lowered himself. Following it down, he eyed her sexy garters and lace topped black stockings before fixing his gaze on her gorgeous snatch. His eyes widened as he saw how she’d shaved herself. Her lips were completely clean-shaven, and there was a thin strip of hair carefully shaved into an arrow shape pointing down to the top of her slit.

“Like what I’ve done with the place?” Kylie quipped with a giggle, wiggling slightly in front of him. He couldn’t help but laugh at her joke as he slid his hands up her smooth stockings, his fingers deftly tracing her garters up to the bottom of her red and black leather corset where it flared out over her curvy hips. He took hold of her hips and stared at her beautiful pussy, seeing how the pink inner lips were already protruding slightly, her hard clit peeking out from under its hood between the swollen lips.

“I thought you were gonna take a closer look?” Kylie asked huskily, brushing her hand through his hair and slightly pulling his head towards her, making it very clear what she wanted. He let her pull him in to her groin, and planted a soft wet kiss straight on the bulging lips of her pussy. She mumbled softly in pleasure as he ran his tongue up and down her wet slit, the tip sliding in very slightly as her teased her inner lips out. He dragged the flat of his tongue up her swollen lips, then pushed the tip under her hood and rapidly circled her clit. Kylie moaned in pleasure as he licked at her, and then fumbled her hand down to her juicy pussy past his face. He leaned back slightly and was about to ask why when he saw her lewdly spread her pussy for him, pushing her swollen outer lips open with two fingers. Her clit was poking out completely from under its hood now, throbbing invitingly above her engorged pink inner lips.

“Suck them,” Kylie breathed, her heart pounding in her tightly encased chest. He didn’t need asking twice and leaned in again, extending his tongue. Rapidly flicking his tongue, he assaulted her soft inner lips. She groaned as his powerful tongue lapped and massaged her inner lips, slipping up to rub over her clit before sliding back down her soft ruffled lips, drawing them to his mouth as he latched himself onto her. Kylie’s groans increased to a squeal as he took hold of her inner lips and her legs trembled slightly. She had to focus on her balance for a moment as he started sucking hard at her, wasting no time with her as she held herself for him. He pushed his tongue between the petals of her pussy and slid his lips over the outside of them and sucked even harder, making her lean forwards and gasp in pleasure.

”Ohhh gooood…” Kylie whined in pleasure as she pressed herself forwards against his eager mouth. He responded by pushing his tongue as deep as he could into her hot pussy, tasting her sweet juices as he stepped up and sucked at her with everything he had. She let out another squeal, and he pulled back and ever so gently nibbled both her lips with his teeth and lips, going top to bottom and then back up again, feeling her hips shifting urgently in his hands. He lightly tugged at both of her lips in turn, stretching them out a little, eliciting a moan from Kylie each time, before he slipped his tongue back into her and sucked her delicate inner lips back into his mouth again, sucking for all he was worth. Kylie wriggled and writhed in his grasp, moaning and gasping as he sucked her hard.

”Enough, enough!” Kylie panted, reaching down to push him away from her. He reluctantly slipped from her pussy and sat back on his heels, letting go of her gorgeous hips as he looked at his handiwork. Kylie looked down and gave a giggle, her inner lips now heavily engorged and swollen from his sucking and sticking out a long way from her pussy. She’d never let a man suck her pussy so intimately before, and was amazed at how great it’d felt.

“That’s a good close look you had there,” Kylie said, smiling down at him. He looked up and smiled back, then returned his gaze to her pussy as she slid her fingers away. He plump outer lips mostly closed, though not fully since she was so desperately horny by now. Her inner lips were sticking out a good half-inch now from her pussy, and Kylie brushed her fingers over them with a giggle.

”Well that’s new, kudos,” Kylie said with a smile and cock of her eyebrow as she turned away from him. He stood up as she sashayed across the room, wiggling her bum provocatively as she reached the table. She turned back to him and hopped up onto the edge of the wooden tabletop, moving stiffly due to the tight leather corset restricting her bending and twisting. After shuffling around a little she laid back down on the table, her bum just on the edge and her gorgeous stocking clad legs hanging down towards the floor. He stared for a moment, just taking in the scene. Kylie looked up at him, craning her neck from her limited movement position. She gave a suggestive smirk and flick of her eyebrow as she raised one of her legs and waved her stiletto heel at him saucily. It was all that was needed to spur him into action, and he briskly walked across the room to her, trying not to run, as he knew he’d make a fool of himself somehow.

”Hope you’re not gonna start slacking on me,” Kylie teased, sticking her tongue out cheekily.

”Not a chance,” he said with a smile as he reached her. She raised her other leg and offered her perfect pins to him, spreading herself for him. He slid his arms round her upper calf muscles, just below her knees and bent her legs, holding one under each arm as he pulled into position, his rock hard 8” cock standing proud above her juicy pussy. She held her left leg up for him for a moment as he reached down to bend his stiff cock down slightly to position himself at her hot entrance. He nudged and teased at her soft protruding inner lips for just a moment, then saw the determined pout on her face and pushed forwards decisively, the head of his cock slipping into the liquid heat of her dripping wet pussy. Kylie gave a soft moan to match his own as the bulbous head of his stiffy entered her, feeling his strong arm take hold of her toned leg again, holding her so her legs were bent up under his arms to allow him plenty of leverage on her sexy form.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, pixidragon, Blocboy VC, Downloadedscar, 666

Noj

Re: Kylie Minogue - Kylie's Latest Squeeze
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 12:36:27 PM »

“More,” Kylie breathed, almost to herself as he pressed forwards, sliding around 3” of his thick shaft into her tight, slick pussy, feeling her muscles contract strongly on him as she pulsed in pleasure. His hands moved to her chest, letting her legs hang loosely which levered her hips a little higher from the table. He gave a squeeze of her firm breasts, feeling the tightly contained mounds through the tight leather before he took hold of the top edge of her corset and pushed himself all the way into her. Kylie groaned loudly as all 8” of his wonderfully hard cock slipped into her juicy haven, her swollen inner lips wrapping round his impaling shaft as he plunged into her tight pussy.

“Oh yes,” he mumbled as her tight pussy clenched and squeezed at him with her tensing. He held for a moment, just enjoying the velvet heat of her body wrapped round his cock before he slid his hands over the soft red and black leather to her waist. He slipped his hands round her waist, his fingers almost able to touch since she’d laced herself in tightly, and took a firm hold of her. Kylie felt a little thrill run through her as he took hold of her tiny middle, making her smile sexily as she felt him start to steadily thrust. She squeezed his hips slightly with her powerful thighs as he built a solid rhythm, pushing all 8” of his rock hard cock in and out of her juicy cunt, pulling back so the bulbous head threatened to pop out of her before he pushed back in so he pressed against her swollen lips.

“Mmmm you don’t waste anything do you,” Kylie purred to him as she held onto the sides of table. He just smiled back at her, gripping her slightly tighter as he increased his pace a fraction, slipping in and out of her tight pussy, pushing soft moans from her. His hands slid from her tiny waist down to her thighs, running his fingers over her sexy black garters and onto the tops of her lacy stockings. He slid his hands round, squeezing her thighs and what he could reach of her tight arse, before playing with her garters a little, twisting them in his fingers as he continued to thrust. Kylie raised her legs again and slid them up round his waist. He continued to play with all eight of her garters, his hands thoroughly exploring her thighs as he pumped into her. He started to fondle her tight, firm bum more since her raised legs offered him more to explore, and Kylie certainly didn’t mind him doing so.

”So do you like my outfit?” Kylie asked with a little nonchalant smile, knowing full well he did.

”I love it,” he said with a slight groan as she squeezed the full length of his cock. Kylie wrapped her legs together behind his back, the back of her stiletto heels pressing into his back as she pulled him to her. He sped up a little, still humping her with the full length of his cock as he fucked her harder, pressing in solidly every time he went all the way in. Her breathing was more rapid now, more than he thought it would be from a healthy lady like her. He watched somewhat mesmerised as her chest rose and fell, almost in time with the thrusts of his thick cock into her hot pussy. Looking down at her pussy, he inhaled slightly as the sight. Kylie’s full outer lips were stretched open round his manhood and her pink, swollen inner lips were wrapped delightfully round his shaft, her clit completely on display just above begging for some action.

“Corsets can make it harder to breathe sometimes, especially when you’re doing things like this,” Kylie commented with a smile, running her tongue over her upper lip.

”You want me to slow down?” he asked, genuinely thinking she may want to take it off to continue so she could breathe properly.

“Quite the opposite, why do you think I’m wearing it?” she said, looking up at him devilishly with a soft growl. He smiled back and gave her arse a good hard squeeze, making her mouth a silent ‘ooh’ before his hands found their way back to her tiny leather waist. Kylie pulled her legs from round his back and pulled her knees almost up to her body so that he was reaching between them to her waist. He couldn’t resist the draw of her black stocking encased legs so released her waist and put his arms round her knees, his hands on her thighs just above her knees, holding her tighter as he started to fuck her harder, pumping around 6” of his cock into her, still making sure to thrust deep every time her bumped against the bottom of her soft thighs and tight arse.

”Harder,” Kylie gasped, her bright red fingernails trying to dig their way into the tabletop. Without even thinking, he let go of her knees and reached for her ankles. Kylie didn’t fight as he pulled her legs out straight, holding her wide open with her stilettos pointing towards the ceiling. She gave a moan as he stepped up the pace, pumping her harder, his groin slapping against her arse as her juicy pussy swallowed up his cock. He used the leverage of her legs to thrust all 8” of his cock in and out of her, driving in hard so that his cock head nudged against her unyielding cervix deep inside her tight body, somewhere under the deliciously tight corset. His hands held her ankles tightly, almost lifting her from the table as he pulled her legs out, forgetting how light she was, though his hard cock impaling her would keep her down anyway.

Kylie gasped for breath loudly, her body writhing in pleasure on the table, her corset creaking slightly as she wriggled around in it, held firmly by the heavy duty double stitching she’d ordered with it. Kylie reached down and rubbed her prominent clit, having no trouble finding her throbbing, rock hard love button between her wide open lips, held apart by the substantial cock thrusting deeply into one of her most intimate places. Without warning he pulled her legs over his shoulders, her heels clacking together behind his head. She gasped as he plunged into her hard, his cock sliding deep into her tight pussy with ease. Her cervix, which he’d bumped so many times, didn’t hold him back this time and his large bulbous head popped through into her womb, sending a flush of sensation through the diminutive Australian.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck…” Kylie gasped, almost inaudible through her ragged breathing. His arms took a strong grip round her thighs as he held them up over his shoulders, loving the sensual feel of her stockings on his sweaty shoulders. Holding her tight he started pumping with all he had, slamming around half his cock in and out of her vigorously. Kylie was moaning and gasping as he pounded her, the head of his cock popping in and out of her cervix with every hard thrust into her body. She could feel her orgasm getting close, the power building in her lower tummy as he slammed his thick cock in and out of her. Her pussy was tightening on him as she drew closer, and this in turn helped bring him towards his climax as he pumped her for all he was worth. Due to the corset and her exertion in the energetic fuck she was engaged in with him, Kylie was unable to breathe fully and was starting to feel light-headed from mild oxygen starvation. Her vision was a little funny and she was flushed, gasping desperately for breath as she thrust herself against his impaling cock.

“Oh god Kylie!” he grunted, very close to his orgasm. Kylie mumbled something incoherent through her fast, ragged breathing as he held her tight and pounded hard in and out of her. Kylie could feel his urgency and the pulsing of his thick cock deep inside her juicy pussy and knew he was about to cum. She was dead right, as with a loud grunt and a thrust into her so hard she slid up the table several inches, his cock head slammed through her cervix and she felt the heat of his thick cum spurt into her soft womb. Her orgasm hit her strongly, and in a way she’d never felt before because of her lack of oxygen. The sensation rushed through her tiny body, making her tense fully, her body arching off the table as much as it could within the tight leather corset, it giving a creak as she strained against it. She opened her mouth to cry but not a sound emerged for a moment, then it was like a gate had opened and she cried out in pleasure, her body spasming and her hot, tight pussy squeezing and milking at his spurting cock.

Kylie felt him starting to give a few more thrusts and a slight dizzy feeling, then passed out. He gave a few final thrusts, then slumped spent against the back of her legs. He took a minute to get his breath, and then looked at the unconscious Minogue. He slipped out of her, slowly letting her legs hang down before quickly checking her breathing was ok. Aside from being rapid still she was alright, so he carefully lifted her off the table and onto the floor to let her regain consciousness before sitting down on the sofa to fully regain his breath. After a couple of minutes she came to, mumbling something as she sat up. She focussed on him and gave a smile, stretching herself.

”My orgasm was incredible, thanks,” Kylie said, flashing him another sexy smile as she clambered to her feet, having a little trouble due to her stiffly held body and stiletto heels. She reached as high as she could, stretching herself out properly.

”Yeah that was great,” he said somewhat idly as he stood up with her, admiring her freshly fucked look in the corset.

”I think it’s time to tighten me,” Kylie said almost commandingly, whirling on her sharp heel to face him. His eyes widened for a moment as he almost got the wrong end of the stick, then he smiled at her at the thought of squeezing her waist even smaller than it already was. Kylie didn’t say anything else, and turned away from him before sinking slowly to her knees. She dropped forwards onto all fours and then lowered her chest onto the floor before letting her stockinged knees slide a little so her pert little arse was pushed up in the air invitingly for him. He moved over to her and knelt down behind her, his eyes taking in the double laced arrangement of her corset, seeing there was around an inch gap between each sets of loops, another two inches total waist size down from where she was now. He was pondering how best to mount her, figuring that straddling her arse was the best way to get leverage on her, when she almost read his mind.

”In between,” she murmured simply, giving a slight glance backwards. He got what she meant and dropped his right leg between her smooth, perfect thighs, admiring her arrangement of garters. Before he could do anything else, Kylie pushed herself backwards and ground her soaked pussy over his thigh, resettling herself in her position so that her bulging horny pussy was resting on his leg. After a moment to take in the feeling of her juicy snatch sitting on him, the slick heat on his skin, he settled his left knee fully and reached forwards to the lacing on her corset.

“Have you ever laced a corset before?” Kylie purred, wiggling herself a little on him.

”Never,” he replied honestly, his fingers just holding the laces to the left side.

”Right then, undo both first, just the knot,” Kylie directed. He untied the tight knots and her corset slid apart a little.

”Right, pull me tight on both, , make sure the laces run all the way down so it pulls together right,” she said, before holding her breath. He went for the left lace, and pulled it tightly. He could see it not pulling in fully higher up, so using his fingers he helped the laces through the loops so she was pulled tightly together the full length of the gorgeous corset. Not rushing but not wanting to try her patience, he moved to the right lace and did the same thing. Kylie felt a thrill rush through her body again, loving the squeeze on her waist as she was drawn in even tighter and grinding herself against his leg to pressure her hard clit. She took a shallow breath, and continued.

”Excellent,” she breathed, “now pull me as tight as you possibly can and lace me in. Don’t skimp on the knots, else I’ll slip them if I’m under any…strain,” she said with a smile he could hear in her voice.

“Are you su…” he started.

”As tight as you possibly can,” she repeated firmly, squeezing his thigh with her own. Not needing any further instruction, he took the left laces, and after a deep breath, hauled on them hard. Kylie’s body jerked slightly with the force and she gave a grunt as she was squeezed a fraction more by the corset. He pulled on her tightly, giving all her had to pull the leather pieces of the corset together. Once they touched, he tightly knotted the laces, giving them a quick tug to make sure it would hold ok, which it did.

”One down,” Kylie giggled, still taking shallow breaths to make his job a little easier.

”Hold on,” he said, and started pulling the right lace in as hard as he could. Kylie gasped loudly as the leather squeezed her already tiny waist, feeling the final wring of the corset taking her to her limit. He pulled tightly, feeling her writhe and mumble under him as the leather heaved shut, her skin now hidden from view under the hot black and red leather, her juices running down the side of his thigh now. Giving one final tug, he had her fully in and he tightly knotted the strong bright red lacing, again tugging it to check it was holding, his cock absolutely rock hard and bouncing with his movements.

”There,” he said with a smile, running his hands down the sides of her corset and putting his hands around his waist, making a clear display of touching his fingertips together around her middle. Kylie looked back and gave a giggle, before rolling her hips and grinding her pussy hard against him for a moment, her eyelids fluttering as a small wave of pre-orgasmic pleasure spread through her. He leaned back and saw her gorgeous rear presented to him garters stretching slightly with her position so they were closely drawn over her tightly arse. Without a thought, he drew back his hand and laid a firm slap on her, the spank giving a satisfying noise where it connected with her full cheeks.

“Mmm save that hand,” Kylie said sexily as she slid off his leg, her juices leaving a trail down to his knee as she moved forwards and stood up, arching her back so her famous bum was shown off to him, looking amazing with the increased shape from the tight corset and the garters. He stared for a moment then stood up with her, eyeing her now even more accentuated hourglass figure. Kylie took a long deep breath through her nose, letting it out in a soft sigh with a smile as she looked at him.

”That’s better,” she purred with a lick of her bright red pout.

“Looks great,” he said with a smile, unable to stop looking at her, keenly eyeing her tight arse when she gave him an opportunity.

“Mmm me or just my ass?” she said with a deliberate twang. He looked up at her with a smile, not caring he’d been caught.

”Bet you really wanna fuck it,” she said huskily, glancing hotly over her shoulder at him.

”I uhm…” he said, but she cut him off and continued.

”Would you take me softly, gently, a sweet loving session for my hot arse? Perhaps you’ll be firm but gentle, enough to give me a sore walk but not treat me too roughly?” she said, leaving the question hanging in the air for a moment as she turned to face his dumbstruck form.

“Since you’ve surely been dying to fuck me in the ass for ages, and since this will be your only chance, I’d imagine you wanna fuck my tight ass raw,” Kylie said huskily, raising an eyebrow to him.

”So what’s it gonna be cowboy?” she said with a smile and little waggle of her tongue.

“I can do the last one,” he said quietly, almost a whisper. A naughty grin spread across Kylie’s face and she walked over to a side unit. She pulled the draw out and reached inside, then as she teasingly turned back, brushing the draw shut with her hand as she held up a tube of KY jelly towards him.

”You’ll need this if you’re gonna fuck me hard in the arse,” Kylie said, waving it slightly at him. He stepped forwards and reached out to take it from her, pausing as she smiled like a temptress. With a quick whip of her wrist, she slung it across the room out of sight, a quiet thud the only evidence it was still around.

”Unfortunately, I don’t have any. So I guess you’ll have to do me dry,” she said as she smiled devilishly at him, giving a suggestive wink. After a moment’s contemplation, he returned her smile and watched with anticipation as she wiggled and slowly sunk to the floor, crouching down. Kylie turned on her heels, pivoting easily before dropping forwards onto her knees again, looking round at him invitingly as she let herself fall onto her arms to assume a doggy style position. In a moment she heard him behind her and felt his hands taking a grip on her tiny leather waist, holding her firmly and pulling back against the flare of her curvy, prominent hips.

”I wanna come even harder this time, so you’d better get me gasping in more ways than one,” Kylie said with a glance back to him through dangling strands of her blonde hair.

”I’ll do my best,” he said, giving her a smile.

”You always do,” she said with a smirk. His heart thumped insistently in his chest as he held her solidly and lined up to penetrate the petite Aussie goddess.

“What are you doing?” she asked, looking back at him. He stared back at her, wondering if he’d got confused somewhere though couldn’t imagine how.

”Aren’t you going to spank me?”

”Spank you?” he asked, his eyes lighting up as he tried to keep the elated, hopeful tone from his voice.

“Yeah spank me. I always get spanked before I take it in the ass. The harder I’m spanked, the harder I’m about to get my arse fucked,” she said with a naughty smile. He smiled back at the prospect of getting to spank her gorgeous rear as he dropped back onto his knees, leaning back to admire her fantastic bum.

“Come on then, show me what’s coming,” she purred with a giggle. He raised his hand and laid a good solid slap on her, the firm flesh not giving a hint of jiggle as his hand connected with a satisfying sound. Kylie mocked an “ooh” sound as she looked back at him, watching as he drew his arm back to land another slap on her behind. He gave her another spank, loving the feel of her garters under his hand as he smacked her on the arse.

”I wanna get fucked harder than that!” Kylie said, furrowing her brow at him slightly. He knew by now she meant what she said, so he wasted no time in increasing his power. He pulled back and lay a hard slap down, a loud sound ringing round the room and Kylie giving a little grunt. He took that as a positive sign and did it again, another good spank hitting home on her legendary cheeks. Kylie moaned, wiggling her hips.

”That’s more like it,” she whispered, her breathing already increasing. He smiled and keeping a good steady rhythm, laid down another half dozen of the same strength swats to her perfect arse in the next minute, Kylie grunting softly at each one.

”Faster,” she breathed, pushing back against his hand as it rested on her pert bum. He did as she asked, doubling his pace and laying another series of the hard spanks on her arse, his hand making a healthy slap sound where it connected with her flesh between the tight black garters. Kylie groaned in pleasure as she was spanked, circling her bum slightly under his hard swats.

“More,” she groaned, closing her eyes lowering her head, breathing deeply. He saw her bum already starting to pink from the blows, but didn’t argue with her. Taking a deep breath, he started to spank her even faster, the blows reigning down on her tight, clenching arse. She grunted and gasped as he spanking her vigorously, her back arching as a little jolt of pleasure shot through her tiny body. He stopped a for a moment, his arm tired from the spanking, and he just needed to rest a moment to let the blood get back to it.

”Just gotta rest for a moment,” he said, resting his hand on her tight, warm arse.

“Hope you don’t slack off like this on me when you start slamming that cock up my arse,” Kylie said a little testily, wanting him to get back to smacking her bum.

“Not a chance,” he said defiantly, raising his hand again. In a rush of adrenaline, wanting to prove his point, he turned his hand and laid a firm little spank on the back of her bulging pussy with his fingers. Kylie gasped loudly and threw her head back, arching in her corset as best she could, her hips bucking slightly away from him. Satisfied he’d made his point, he raised his arm and recommenced spanking her amazing arse, his hand slapping down pretty hard on the firm cheeks. Kylie’s groans increased to deep primal grunts as his spanks landed continually and powerfully in a rapid rhythm. Kylie felt the stinging radiating from her perky bum through her body, every blow by his skilled hand making her clit throb.

”Come on! Spank me!” she cried, pushing her arse back against his pounding hand, desperate for more. He gave her all he had, laying his spanks as hard and fast as he could on her tortured cheeks, the slaps coming several times a second as his hand connected with the worlds greatest arse rapidly. The delectable Aussie grunted and groaned loudly, writhing in her super tight corset as he beat on her rear. With a particularly hard spank, her continual groan spiked into a squeal, one of the suspenders springing off the stocking on her right leg, though it didn’t slip due to its tightness and the three others it still had. Kylie’s clit felt like it was going to explode it was so hard, her body rocking from every spank her administered to her tight rear. Finally she could take no more, her slick pussy juices now running down the inside of her thighs to her sexy black stockings.

”Come on, come on! Fuck me! Take my ass!” Kylie squealed, looking back at him with needy lust-filled eyes. He grabbed her lovely, curvy, accentuated hips and pulled into place behind her, eyeing the bright red glow from her thoroughly spanked arse. He reached down and positioned his ragingly hard cock at her tight back hole, his bulbous head seeming huge compared to her tight anus. He pressed forwards against her, knowing it’d be tight because she was unlubed, and added some pressure. Kylie’s back arched again and she stifled a moan as her sphincter was pushed open by his swollen organ, which was gonna be a painful insertion despite her relaxed state. He took hold of her tiny waist, gripping her warm body tightly as he pushed forwards, feeling her muscles relax and open as he pushed into her arse, the large head of his 8” cock popping into her sharply, making Kylie yelp in pain as a little jolt of it shot through her.

“Kylie…” he said, about to ask if she was ok but she cut him off, knowing what he’d ask.

“Don’t stop,” she gasped, her eyes squeezed shut as she hung her head down. He held her waist, pulling her back against him with her hips as he pushed forwards with his own, sinking around half his length into her. Kylie took a ragged breath, evident to him she was in pain as her tight, dry arsehole was forced open round his impaling cock. He was sure she couldn’t take the hard fuck they’d been building to, and paused for a moment to let her accustom herself to his shaft. Holding her waist tightly, he drew back to his head and then pushed steadily in again, again only slipping around half his cock into her thrillingly tight ass. He felt her sphincter ripple and squeeze at him as Kylie felt it out, her sensitive hole feeling the heat of his impaling tool. Pulling back again, he started a slow rhythm of short thrusts, taking it easy on her.

”What do you think you’re doing back there?” Kylie asked impatiently, looking back at him with a cocked eyebrow and pout.

“You were in pain, I wanted to give you a break,” he said, still slowly pushing in and out of her forbidden, squeezing hole.

”I told you to take me! I’m dry, it was always gonna hurt some, but that’s kinda a thrill for me. So stop fucking around back there and fuck me!” Kylie said huskily, squeezing him tightly.

”Fuck you? This must be torture then…” he said with a smirk as he slowly pushed in and out, pulling back so the bulging back edge of his head threatened to pull out of her, making her grab him tightly with her ring.

”Come on…” Kylie whined, looking back with a mock upset look before giving a naughty giggle.

”Mmm I might,” he said with a smile as he continued the slow, short strokes into her incredible arse.

”Please, I need it,” Kylie said, begging slightly with a hint of a blush in her cheeks.

“Need what?” he taunted, pulling back so his head was just starting to slip out of her arse, giving her all the threat she needed.

”Cock! Your cock!” she yelled, looking at him desperately over her shoulder. He smiled at her, releasing her waist and leaning back on his heels, only just connected to her.

”Wait what are yo….” Kylie squealed, being cut off by a hard spank on her arse, his hand landing with a loud slap on her sore arse. She grunted loudly from it, feeling him grab her waist roughly. Kylie barely had time to draw half a breath when he slammed forwards, driving as deep as he possibly could into her delectable rear. Kylie screamed out as pain lurched through her body, her stomach jumping as she felt him drive all 8” of his cock deeply into her hot, forbidden haven. She clenched on him, her clit giving a warning throb to indicate she’d just got a step closer to an orgasm.

”I was…wondering…where the rest was,” Kylie said between breaths, feeling his hands strongly holding her already squeezed waist.

”Well it doesn’t matter where it was,” he said, sliding back out of her all the way once more.

“Because now it’s right here!” he grunted, slamming his cock into her again, his balls slapping against her dripping pussy. There was no pain for Kylie this time, her experienced arse had his girth and she felt the familiar, strangely pleasant sensation of anal sex spread through her loins. She felt him hold her tiny leather waist tightly and start to pump her, wasting no time. He stroked his full length into her as fast as he could, which could only go so fast since his 8” cock took time to ram in and out of her tight arse. His bulbous head bumped against the inside of her sphincter every time he pulled back, giving her a unique sensation before she felt him fill her completely again as his thick cock pushed all the way back into her famed rear.

”Faster,” Kylie said simply, wiggling her arse on his cock as she gave him a squeeze with her talented muscles. He couldn’t thrust faster as he was, so after giving her another deep thrust he started using about 6” of his cock, thrusting it faster into her hugging ring. Kylie groaned, her body shivering as he started to drive his cock in and out of her forbidden hole more rapidly, his bulbous head probing and stimulating areas that she rarely managed to hit with her toys. He gave a particularly hard thrust, pushing a groan from her quivering body. She was starting to feel the corset now, her breathing more rapid than it usually was at this point during an anal session.

“Harder,” Kylie breathed, grinding back against him as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to keep it under control since she’d passed out first time around. He made his thrusts more powerful, pulling back against the flair of her curvy hips. Kylie grunted as each of his fast, stronger strokes pumped 6” of his rock hard manhood deep into her backdoor, sending waves of pleasure through her tiny body. Sweat beaded on her brow and she could feel it inside the skin-tight corset as he pressed against her smooth body.

”My hair…” Kylie said, cutting herself off with a deep inhalation of air.

”What?” he said, looking round slightly towards her face as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her tight arsehole at the same pace, not missing a beat.

“Pull my hair,” Kylie whispered huskily, looking back at him slightly, their eyes meeting even though she was only peering out the corner of hers. He gave a hard thrust, imagining the suggestion, making Kylie cry out in pleasure and drop her head. He removed his hands from her hot waist towards her hair as he watched her body heave from her deep breaths. His fingers slid into her long blonde hair, twisting into the soft strands as he took hold of her. Deciding not to hold anything back, since she’d pretty clearly asked for this, he yanked back hard, pulling her head back. She gave a yelp of pain and surprise as her head was pulled tightly back, her body barely able to arch due to the corset holding her stiffly. He held her head back, her body tight as he pumped her a little more vigorously, Kylie fighting the urge to rear up from the floor.

He let go of her hair, holding her with his left hand. With a sharp tug he pulled his cock out of her arse, her pulsing sphincter clamping her hole shut. Before she could look round or question him, a harsh slap stung her right cheek, pressing the garters hard into her arse, making her grunt throatily. He didn’t let up, swinging the back of his hand across to hit her across the left cheek in a stinging backhand making her elicit another deep, raspy grunt. He didn’t stop there, swinging back with his open hard to land another sharp swat on her already red right cheek, making her give a low growl in response. She took another loud breath before his backhand connected stingingly with her sore left cheek, the backs of his fingers pressing into the firm skin. Her low, lusty grunt increased to a high pitched squeal as her gave her hair a quick tug to remind her he had hold of it.

With his right hand he grabbed he straining cock and pushed it back between her firm, stinging cheeks. Yanking back sharply on her hair he rammed his cock back into her, forcing her relaxed but closed hole open with his swollen head. Kylie yelped loudly as pain shot through her, mixing with the pleasurable feeling as he filled her deeply again, feeling the heat of his hardon in her. He picked back up to the rhythm he’d had moments before, thrusting just over half his desperately hard length into her wanton ass.

”Harder,” Kylie gasped, ramming herself back to meet his every stroke now. He grabbed her waist again and started pumping her hard. He thrust as hard and fast as he could, driving in and out in short strokes, rapidly stimulating her deepest, most intimate areas. Kylie was gasping hard, her face and neck flushed and shining with sweat from the exertions. She grunted and moaned continually as she was taken closer to her imminent orgasm, her pussy giving little twitches and surges as he pounded on her tight arse. Gasping desperately for air, she let her arms drop so she rested on her chest and the side of her face, her hand fumbling hastily over the corset to find her dripping pussy. Her talented fingers found her rock hard clit between her slick lips, the motions of her fingers oh-so familiar.

“Deeper,” she gasped as her fingers started to dance over her love button, rubbing round the stiff nub and then sliding over it, the contours of her skin enough to send hip-bucking sensations through her. He yanked back against her hips, his hands almost slipping on the leather as he pounded on her with everything he had, plunging into her depths. He was breathing heavily, sweat making it hard to hold her tight enough to pump her but he wasn’t going to let her go. Kylie gasped and groaned as he fucked her as deep and hard as he could in the arse, her tight ring grabbing and squeezing at him as he fingers rubbed her clit furiously, her orgasm on the brink. She felt it overtaking her and held on as long as she could, rubbing her throbbing clit hard as his cock slammed in and out of her.

”Oh god, oh god, oh g….” Kylie trailed off, squealing loudly. Her whole body tensed, her sphincter grabbing him tightly before she spasmed violently with a silent scream, her eyes wide. She slumped down on the floor on her chest, having passed out again because of her orgasm and the corset, her hand dropping from her clit to the floor. Her tiny body convulsed and shook with orgasm, her hips bucking against him as her tight pussy squirted onto the floor from the strength of her climax. He felt her juice wet his leg slightly and smiled to himself as her body went limp, still on her knees because her body was fully supported by the corset. He kept pumping into the unconscious Aussie sexbomb, his hands sliding to her full arse, his hands kneading her firm cheeks, his fingers twanging the garters, swinging the one that’d sprung loose earlier when she’d been spanked. Her squeezing arse had taken him close, so he just pumped her hard and deep for another couple of minutes till he hit his peak.

”Oh god…” he groaned, burying himself fully into Kylie’s awesome ass. He let go with a shudder, grunting loudly as he came deep inside her hot rear. He gave a couple of short strokes as his climax faded and then slumped tiredly down over her back. Breathing heavily, he got some oxygen and then checked Kylie again, listening to her, and was greeted by heavy breathing from her aswell as her body struggled to catch up. With a smirk he pulled himself up and pulled his semi-hard cock from her arse and slumped down beside her on the floor. Kylie was still held up but the corset, so she stayed on her knees, arse high, her hole gaping wide. After a few more breaths, he took in the gorgeous sight beholding him. Kylie, the beautiful yet kinky superstar in her corset, stockings and heels, slumped unconscious from a vigorous anal session next to him. Thinking such thoughts, he felt his cock give a twitch, swelling slightly. He could see why he’d be able to get it up again so soon with her next to him, but was still surprised.

Kylie murmured as she started to come to, still breathing heavily and struggling to open her eyes. He slid round on the floor behind her and gave her arse a firm squeeze, making her mumble something dreamily. He quickly grabbed her waist and mounted her again, his cock sliding easily to full depth in her loose anus, her sphincter not putting up any resistance. Kylie’s eyes snapped open, blinking rapidly as she took a big, loud breath, feeling his cock slipped into her rear. He pulled back and gave her a powerful thrust, driving deeply into her so she knew well and truly she was getting done in the ass again. He pulled back and slipped out of her, his renewed hardon bouncing upwards as it was released from her tight arsehole. Kylie dropped onto the floor on her front and rolled over, looking up to see his rock solid cock standing to attention for her. Kylie eyed him for a moment, staring at his cock as it bobbed with each heartbeat.

“Oh go on then,” Kylie said with a giggle, nodding towards the sofa. He smiled at her and stood up, extending a hand down to her. She smiled at him and took his hand, letting him easily pull her light weight up from the floor to stand her on her killer heels. He held her hand as she wobbled a little unsteadily on the 6” stilettos, evidently still a tad dizzy from her orgasm induced blackout. After making sure she was alright, he stepped over to the sofa and dropped down, his cock bouncing back against his stomach as she sashayed over to him. With a devilish smile she sunk to her knees, shuffling forwards a little between his legs as she reached for his cock. Before he had time to blink, Kylie dived in on him, her hot mouth enveloping his cock as she slid his full length straight down her throat. He groaned and pushed up a little, feeling her suckle at him softly as she did Ass-to-Mouth quite readily, her tongue lapping at him dirtily.

“Mmm Kylie…” he groaned as she slid back up, holding just the head of his swollen organ in her mouth. She sucked hard, her tongue teasing and pressing at him as he cheeks hollowed. He took hold of her head, guiding her somewhat as she drove back down his cock, taking him into her throat again with ease. Wasting no time, the hot Aussie started furiously bobbing up and down, her lips wrapped tightly around him to seal so she could suck hard, her tongue working every possible angle she could. She pulled back to his head again and her dainty hand slid round his cock. Massaging with her lips, the tip of just tongue teased just under the head of his cock as she jerked the base of his cock, bumping her hand against her bright red pout.

“Oh god,” he grunted, already feeling the familiar sensations again as Kylie sucked him like no girl before. Feeling his urgency, Kylie gave him a good squeeze then let go, pushing her mouth back down to take half his cock as she started a rapid rhythm, sucking hard at him as her now free hand moved to his balls. His hips shifted on the sofa as she started to gently squeeze and massage his sack, her head almost bouncing up and down on his cock she was making such a job of sucking him off. There was no way to resist his climax, and grabbed her head just to make the point although he was sure she would know already. Kylie sucked harder than ever and gave two fast deep throats of him to take him over the edge.

She pulled back so just the head of his large cock was in her mouth as he peaked, his salty load shooting onto her waiting tongue. Kylie groaned in pleasure as his hot, tangy semen ejaculated onto her skilful tongue, relishing the flavour. She felt around four soft spurts into her mouth and her hand instantly went to his shaft, squeezing and massaging very deliberately to milk every last drop from him. After a few tugs at him, Kylie slurped loudly off his bulbous purple head. He watched her bright red lips slip off the end of his softening cock and sealed as she pulled away from him, letting his cock drop loose. Sitting back on her heels, Kylie blatantly rolled his cum around her mouth for a moment before swallowing strongly. His breath caught slightly as her eyes closed, a shudder running through her as a smile crossed her ruby lips.

She took a breath, then opened her eyes and stared at him with a smile.  Without a word, she got up from the floor and slid herself onto his lap, sitting a little stiffly from the corset. Kylie slipped her arms round him and cuddled him to her, his head resting on her firm breasts, held tight by the corset, in an almost nurturing fashion.

“I knew you’d be worth the gamble. If I’d known you’d be that good I’d have done it sooner,” Kylie breathed, kissing him on the forehead. After a few moments just sitting, she slid to the floor and stood up, urging him to follow.

”So new jobs, new prospects huh?” Kylie said, making conversation.

”Yeah. Sorry I have to leave you. We can swap details or something, stay in touch if you want?” he said hopefully, really not wanting to leave her services now.

“Why don’t you stay the night, we can swap details tomorrow…after swapping other things first…” Kylie purred, looking him in the eye saucily. She held his gaze enticingly for a moment, then turned to walk towards her bedroom.

”Sounds a good plan to me,” he said, trying not to sound too hasty. Kylie looked back with a giggle as she reached back to start unlacing the hot, binding corset….

_____

To be continued...

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Downloadedscar, 666

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 09:50:50 PM »
Congrats on breaking Kylie's cherry on here. It deserved to be you, so happy to be able to read this on here.  :*
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC

Viri

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 09:13:12 AM »
Damn that was amazing. Kylie is so underrated, I'm glad to see someone giving her some love. Can't wait to read the other one.

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA