Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cristina Scabbia  (Read 1867 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Cristina Scabbia
« on: November 04, 2019, 09:09:28 PM »

Biography:

Cristina Adriana Chiara Scabbia (born 6 June 1972) is an Italian singer and lyricist, best known as one of the two vocalists in the Italian gothic metal band Lacuna Coil. She used to write an advice column in the popular rock magazine Revolver, alongside musician Vinnie Paul. Scabbia is featured in a Megadeth song "À Tout le Monde (Set Me Free)". She also featured on "The Theory of Everything", an album from Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Ayreon project, with which she is cast as the Mother. She is also the featured artist in the Apocalyptica song "S.O.S. (Anything But Love)" and another version of the Alter Bridge song "Watch Over You". Her highest note ever hit is claimed to be an A7. Scabbia performed a duet with the Italian ex-singer of Linea 77 Emiliano Audisio on the track "Beautiful Lie" to be part of the soundtrack for the 2013 Italian film Passione sinistra.

Stories on the Site:

Managerial Affair by JustinMays402

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA