Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Laundry Day (Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 10620 times)

200InchCOCK

Laundry Day (Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 21, 2024, 06:13:13 PM »
As I fed the last of my dirty clothes into the washing machine, I glanced over at Scarlett Johansson, who was busily loading her own laundry into the machine beside me.
She seemed a little lost in thought, absently rubbing her lower back as she struggled to fit everything in.
I smiled, knowing we were happily married and doing house duties together.
Maybe she was just tired, I mused to myself, as I selected the detergent and started the machine.

I walked over to the dryer, already humming softly from the warmth it had built up, and started sorting through Scarlett's clothes.
She had a few items that needed to be hung up to dry, and I knew she'd appreciate it if I took care of them.
I began putting them on the clothesline that stretched across the laundry room, careful not to wrinkle anything.
The scent of her delicate perfume wafted through the air as I worked, filling my senses and bringing back memories of our intimate moments together.

As I busied myself with the laundry, I noticed Scarlett was watching me with a strange expression in her eyes.
She licked her lips nervously and smoothed down her tank top, adjusting her shorts as she did so.
The gesture made me grin.
Something told me she wasn't feeling tired anymore as I originally assumed.

"Hey, honey?" she called out.
"I was wondering if you could help me with something."

I looked over at her, still feeling the warmth from her gaze on my skin.
"Of course, sweetheart. What do you need?"

She bit her lip, a gesture that made my heart skip a beat.
"Well," she began slowly, "I was thinking... We didn't get to do a lot of fun last night."
She pulled her top off and tossed it into the washer.

My eyes followed the movement, unable to look away from her toned stomach and the pink lacy bra she wore beneath it.
"Oh?" I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.
"And what did you have in mind?"

Scarlett gave me a sultry smile as she leaned against the washing machine.
"Come on," she said.
"Take off your clothes and put them in the washer."
Before I could react, she stepped forward, her body pressing against mine.
With a gentle push, she guided me backward until I was standing between the washer and the dryer.
I did as she asked and stripped down.
My cock was already throbbing hard in my underwear.
Scarlett grabbed my clothes and tossed them in the washer, then she stripped the rest of her clothes off.
I watched Scarlett fall to her knees, grabbing my cock.

She took it in her hand, slowly stroking it as she licked her lips.
"Mmm, you're so big and hard," she murmured.
"Do you want me to suck you off, baby?" she whispered, looking up at me with those big, sparkling blue eyes.

I nodded. Scarlett smiled and lowered her head, putting my cock with her warm, wet mouth.
She began bobbing her head, sucking it slowly.
I moaned loudly as she took it deeper and deeper.
Her hands cupped my balls, massaging them gently.

I leaned against the washing machine, feeling the cool metal against my back as she sucked me off.
The laundry room spun around me as she expertly worked her magic, her tongue dancing over my sensitive flesh.
I gripped the edge of the washer as she pulled my cock out of her mouth and spit on it.

"You like that, huh?" she purred, licking her lips.
"You like it when I suck you off while doing laundry?"

I moaned, nodding frantically.
She resumed sucking me, bobbing her head up and down while her hands played with my balls.
Scarlett pulled my dick from her lips again and licked my balls. I could feel her tongue running across them a few times.
She stopped and grabbed my cock, stroking it fast.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked.
I groaned, as she continued to stroke me.
"Or would you rather...?"

"Stand up, baby. I want to fuck you against the washing machine."

Scarlett climbed to her feet and stepped between the washer and dryer.
I positioned myself behind her, my cock still in my hand, and pressed against her wet folds.
She let out a moan as I entered her.
I gripped her hips, helping to guide myself inside.
She leaned forward, resting her head against the washing machine as I began to thrust into her.
The rhythm of our bodies slamming against the metal created a strange, but incredibly hot metal machine music.

Smacking and then banging followed as I fucked her from behind.
Scarlett raised her head as the washing machine hit against the wall from my thrusts.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out. "Harder, baby! Fuck me!"
My hips moved, pistoning my cock in her pussy faster.
The rhythm of the laundry room was deafening as I slammed into her, feeling her inner walls gripping my dick.
I continued to fuck her, listening to all moans and banging sounds the washing machine made.

Her pussy tightened around my cock, her muscles clenching and relaxing as I brought her closer and closer to the edge.
The laundry room was a blur of movement and sound.
The washing machine thumped against the wall, the dryer rattled, and my hips slammed against her.
I could feel my release building inside me, my hips moving faster as I lost control.

"Yes!!!" she screamed.
"Cum for me, baby! Cum with me!"
Her body arched back, pressing against mine as she met my thrusts.
I groaned, feeling my orgasm in a wave of pure pleasure.
My cock throbbed as I emptied myself deep inside her.

The laundry room fell silent for a moment, as we both panted for air.
I held onto her hips, my cock still buried inside her.
Scarlett leaned back against me, her body still trembling from the intense orgasm.
After a few moments, she slowly turned around in my arms, her lips finding mine in a passionate kiss.

"That's better than doing laundry the normal way."

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Heavenonearth, StS, AggressivelyPossessive

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA