Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Meeting Malene (Malene Espensen)  (Read 9737 times)

Chlp

Meeting Malene (Malene Espensen)
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:53:26 AM »
Starring: Malene Espensen

Codes: MF, Tittyfuck, Anal, Facial, Throatfuck

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

You should probably read my Kathy Lloyd story Before reading this.

Tara had told me that I should be expecting a visit soon, from one of the new breed looking to break into the glamour game.

I was still surprised however when I climbed out of the pool, and found a stunning blonde relaxing on the lounger.  She had long light blonde hair, her big breasts were held tightly in a silver bikini top, and matching silver high cut bottoms.

“Hello my name is Malene” she said, her accent was slightly Scandinavian, “I am from Denmark, but live here now”

She stood up and walked over to me, her hips wiggling suggestively, breasts swaying from side to side in her top.

“Tara said I should come over and introduce myself, as she has something planned for us next weekend” Malene said.

She walked over and leant into me, softly kissing me, before knelling down in front of me.  Peeling off my trunks, she got to work on my hard cock, Taking it in her hand she slowly began to wank my shaft, lifting it up and licking my balls softly.

“Lets see what all the girls are talking about baby, cover me in your semen” she said, sucking on my balls whilst wanking my cock hard.

“Go on, spray your thick spunk all over my face honey” she gasped, before engulfing the tip of my cock in her soft wet mouth, whilst still wanking my shaft.

Her lips clamped around the head of my cock, her tongue snaking quickly back and forth.  Her hands were a blur on my slick shaft, as she dribbled lightly down my cock to lubricate them.  Faster and faster she worked my dick, staring up at me with her big blue eyes, almost begging me to desecrate her face with my cum.

My cock started to twitch as she stroked, Malene released me from her lips, and jerked my cock hard an inch above her head.  My first jet of jism splattered onto her forehead, the scalding hot spunk dribbling down her face.  She gasped and recoiled slightly before the second and third ropes of semen criss crossed her face.

“Holy shit” she cried, as my cum continued to erupt, thick white strands coating her, clinging to her eyebrows, dripping from her cheeks.

Malene stroked me hard coaxing the last few drops from my dick, before slipping it back into her mouth sucking my dry.  She let me free from her lips with a loud pop, easing back down onto her knees looking up at me.

“Hell, they were right, shit that’s a lot of spunk, I am drowning in it” she gasped.

Standing up onto her wobbly legs, she took me by the hand and led me over to the lounger.  Easing her bikini bottoms off, she bent over the lounger spreading her legs.

“I hope they were right about how quick you can get it up again” she said reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks wide. “I want it up my ass, now, dry and hard, make me scream” she purred.

My shaft was hard almost immediately, I straddled her pressing my cock to her asshole. Malene held her cheeks wide as I fought to stick my dick into her, she growled and hissed as I pushed harder and harder against her butthole.

“Nghhh, do it, DOOO IT!” she cried.

I rammed my shaft hard against her sphincter until finally it split open, Malene screamed and slammed her hand down on the lounger as my cock worked up her tight ass. I kept pushing deep into her until my crotch pressed onto her buttocks.

“AHHHHHH NOOOOO! OOOOHHH GOD NOOOOOOOOO” she screamed, struggling below me.

Holding her hips tight to the lounger I fucked her ass hard, no hold barred full length pounding.  My hands clinging at her soft buttocks gripping her tight, as she shuddered and screamed loudly.
“NO! NO! OHH!! OOAHHHHH!! NOOOO!!!” she screamed, tossing her head from side to side.

I continued my assault of her dry ass, my cock working deep into her tight back passage, drilling deep into her.  She gripped the top of the lounger tight, her knuckles whitening, as I ass fucked her.

“OHHH Cumming, Cumming now!!! She gasped, her body spasming.

I dropped the hammer big time, working myself to orgasm to match her, until I emptied my balls deep up her ass.  She screamed and howled as my thick spunk lubricated my shaft, easing her torment.

“YESSSS!!! YEEEEAAAASS!!!! YES!!!YES!!! YEEEAASS!!!!!” she cried.

I collapsed on top of Malene, my cock spurting its last few drops, as Malene gasped and shuddered recovering from her ordeal.

“Ohhhh, yeah baby, that was soo good” she panted. “Now take it out, I want to taste my ass on you”

Easing my shaft from her ass, I stood next to the lounger, As she rolled over and sat up.  Grinning she eased my soft cock between her lips, sucking on it. Malene massaged my balls and sucked on my shaft until once again it sprang to life, hardening thanks to her efforts.  Her face still glistened with cum, she was red and flushed, white strands caught in her hair, in across her right eyebrow.

“Well now, why don’t we have a little titty fucking before I leave” She said laying back onto the lounger.

Holding her firm boobs together, she spat on her fingers and wiped it down her cleavage, before I straddle her waist and pushed my dick under the strap of her bikini and between her breasts.
“Yeah baby, that’s it fuck my big breasts” Malene said looking down her body at me.

She held her boobs together as I rammed my cock between them, they were warm and soft, perfect for fucking.  Malene, squeezed her tits tight around my shaft, arching her back to give me the perfect angle to slide between them.  For several minutes I drove my shaft between her tits, before she let them go.

“1 Sec honey” she said, reaching around and unfastening her bikini. “That’s better”

Her tits were as spectacular as I had imagined, big full breasts, large nipples hard and pert.  She once again squeezed them over my cock as I returned to fucking them.

“Ohh yeah baby, fuck my big juicy tits, then cum all over my face again” she gasped.

I reached down to her boobs, tweaking each nipple hard, causing Malene to yelp.  I then put my hands over hers, helping her press her breasts together as I fucked them.
            “ohh you like to be rough then, I love to play rough” she teased, flicking her tongue across her teeth.

My cock erupted at this point, coating her face from chin to forehead in a thick rope of cum.  Malene cried in excitement, as I fucked her tits with my twitching shaft, thick spurts of cum flying out from between them, or oozing down between them.

“Yeah, bay, cover me, cover me good” she gasped.

I rutted her tits hard, until my balls were empty, and Malene was a complete mess.

“Wow another massive cum shower” she gasped, blinking her eyes open.

She released her tits and I sat straddling her abdomen, slapping my softening cock hard between her breasts.

“Mmmm baby, I think we are gonna have some fun next week” she gasped, as my soft cock thwacked on first her right then left cum covered tit.

Standing up I helped Malene to her feet, as she licked her lips sampling my seed.

“You have a good flavour, I will enjoy fucking you some more” she said.  Wiping my cum from her face she gathered up her bikini before heading upstairs to clean up.

“Hold on baby, what’s the rush?” I called out up the stairs. “Meet me in the lounge in 10”.

I was sitting on the large leather sofa in the lounge when Malene returned, make up redone, and looking stunning in that silver bikini.

“Want some more eh?” she teased, parading in front of me. “I have to say I am feeling pretty horny as well, and I really want to taste some more of your semen”

Unfastening her bikini bottoms she kicked them off, before straddling my waist and guiding my hard cock to her pussy.  She gasped as she impaled herself on my throbbing cock, working her wet tight cunt down to the base of my shaft.

“Ohhhh, ohhhh, yessss” Malene gasped as she rode my dick, slowly rocking backwards and forwards her pussy filled with my girth.

“Ohhh yess baby yesss” she growled, increasing the speed of her rocking.  She rested her hands on the back of the sofa either side of my head, as she rode my hard.  Her big breasts bounced in her tight bikini top, like 2 huge melons fighting to escape.

“Fuuuuckkk” she cried tossing her head back “gonna cumm, gonna cumm soon”.  I held her hips as she rode my shaft harder and harder, her soft pussy starting to spasm, as her orgasm erupted within.

“YEEEAASS!!!!! YES!!!! OH! OH!!! YEAAASSS!!!” she screamed, tossing her head back and roaring in ecstasy.  Bouncing furiously on my hard dick , Malene shuddered and cried coming hard.
“YYEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSS!!! YEAAASSSSS!!! YEEEAAASSS!!!” she howled, obviously revelling in her orgasm.

Slowly she recovered, until she sat on my dick, grinning from ear to ear, a look of contentment on her face.

“ohhh, yes baby, that was good, oh wow I can’t wait for next weekend to arrive” she gasped.

Reaching up I squeezed her wonderful breasts, they were soft and large, lovely natural breasts.

“You like these don’t you” she said cupping her breasts, “all the boys love these”

Once again I squeezed her nipples hard, and again she yelp, “You gonna be rough with me now?” she teased.  I spanked her right breast hard, and then her left, slapping my hand hard across the covered nipple.

“Fucker” she snapped as her breasts reddened “filthy Fucker”

I lifted Malene up off of me, and stood up, “take off your top and lie on your back” I told her.

Malene removed her bikini and lay back on the sofa, her legs draped up over the back, head hanging down from the front.  I slapped my hard cockhead on her forehead, before feeding it down her throat.

“wgakkk, fuckkkkkeerr” she gagged as I rammed my whole length hard down her gullet.  Her throat bulged as my hard shaft drilled deep down her neck.

I held her hands out wide, then knelt on her upper arms pinning them down.  She struggled and kicked as my cock assaulted her throat, coughing up thick mucus around the edges, choking and gagging.   I reached down and pinched her nipples hard, lifting her breasts up by them, Malene screamed in pain as I gripped her nipples and bounced them up and down.

“Ahhhgggnn Nooooo” she spluttered, my cock still diving down her throat.

I slapped her breasts hard, her nipples pert and firm as my fingers grazed them.  Her legs were kicking and her body bucked as she heaved and threw up, hot puke gushed up my shaft and ran down her face, clinging to her hair.  She struggled to gasp for breath as I continued throat fucking her, holding my cock deep in her throat for a few seconds before drawing out and plunging back in.

I held her breasts tight in my hands as I felt the cum rising in my shaft, driving me deeper and harder into her face.  My balls were slapping her hard on the nose, as my cock drilled for oil down her throat.  Spit was running down her face, and snotting from her nose as she gasped and gagged.

I held my balls tight against Malene’s nose as I injected my hot spunk into her belly.  My pulsing shaft was jammed deep down her gullet as my semen gushed into her.  Malene’s hands were clenched into fists, knuckles white as I blasted again and again in her throat, my scalding hot cum filling her stomach with swimming seed.

I knelt there for several minutes as my cock softened deep in Malene’s throat, before easing out, she was wrecked.  Puke and spit was running down her face, pooling on the floor, her eyes were red and bloodshot, still gasping and gagging she slowly sat up.

“Fucker, oh, that was the MOST intense face fucking I have ever had.” She panted.  Wiping her eye sockets she looked at her hair, which was matted and covered in puke.  “I want more of that next weekend, hell I am sooo horny now she panted, “but I have to go, I have a photo shoot to get to”

Malene left for the second time to shower and change, leaving me wondering what she had in store for me at our next meeting.

I was shocked later that evening, when after answering a knock on the door I found Malene stood there.  She was wearing an extremely short black dress, matching suspenders and stockings.

“Ohh baby, I have been sooo horny all day, I couldn’t stop thinking about all that spunk I swallowed this morning.  I need it now, any hole I don’t care” she gasped ripping my clothes off.

Kissing me hard she dragged me into the lounge, pulling me close pressing her body tight. Rubbing my hardening cock, she gasped “I want it, I want it bad”.

I grabbed her tight, pushing her back and bending her over the arm of the sofa, she growled as I pulled her panties off. “Yesss” she hissed.

“Ok bitch, you want it, then take it” I growled, pushing my cockhead to her dry asshole.

Malene slapped her arm hard down onto the sofa, gasping and shrieking, tossing her soft blonde hair from side to side, as I drove my cock up her ass.  She started sniffling and wailing as my crotch nestled tight against her buttocks.

“ohhh it hurts, it huuurts good” she whined.  Looking back up over her shoulder at me “Don’t just stand there, fuck my ass, fuck it hard” she snapped.

I held her hips and eased my cock out, before slamming it back up her ass.  She screamed, the sighed as my cock rested in her ass, then screamed again as I slammed home once more.
“Yes, yeasss, ohhh bugger baby” she cried, as I increased my pace, rutting hard up her ass.

Her body started trembling her hips bucking and shaking, howls of pleasure emanating from Malene. “YEAAASSS!!! YEEEAASSSS!! FUCK!!! FUUUCCKKK! YEAAASSSS!!!”

She was coming hard as I kept buggering her tight asshole, driving my hard cock deep up into her as she came.

“YES! YESS!!! YEASSS!! YEASSSS!! YEAAASSSS!!” she cried.

Her dry pulsating asshole was too much, and my cock started to spurt.  I collapsed ontop of Malene my erupting shaft buried up to the hilt in her ass.  She growled and snarled “yesssss, cum in my asss”.

We lay there panting, my softening cock deep up her cum filled ass, Malene purring contentedly.

“Ohh baby, I needed that soo much, but I need some more.” She gasped, “I brought a few of my outfits from my modelling shoot so I could entertain you”.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Starman, plump_luv7, BigTitsEnjoyer, StS, Boobs4Us

OMEGA15

Re: Meeting Malene (Malene Espensen)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:05:02 PM »
Malene is very underrated, glad to see more stories with her.

The following users thanked this post: Chlp

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 09:06:28 PM »
Nice work, you've done a hell of a job turning me on to Malene.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Chlp

Chlp

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 04:12:18 AM »
Thats great, she is definately in need of more attention, love to see a busty cameo in one of your stories sometime.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA