Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Body Hopper" (Series)  (Read 5803 times)

LazyNinjas

"Body Hopper" (Series)
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:28:07 AM »
Body Hopper 1: Charlotte McKinney
By: LazyNinjas
Celebs: Charlotte McKinney
Codes: (MF, Oral, tit job, sci-fi, Body Hop)
Disclaimer: This story is fictional. None of this has ever happened or ever will happen.

I was born a normal guy, or at least that's what I thought. My entire life changed once the day of my 18th birthday happened. I would find out that I was not just a normal horny 18 year old boy, but part of a special group of men and women with the special ability to “hop” into the body of another person. These special people had decided to call themselves “body-hoppers”. This is how I found out I was one of these body-hoppers.

I was on my way home after a long night of hanging out with my friends. I was coming home from my birthday dinner that my parents set up. It was at one of my favorite restaurants, and my parents had rented the place out for me and my friends. The night was full of laughs and I could tell everyone who was there had a great time together. My parents did not stay up for me or give me a curfew for my birthday so we all stayed at the restaurant until they closed at 10 p.m.

I walked home from the restaurant which was only a couple of blocks away from my house. Throughout the day I had felt small discomforts in my stomach, but that was not going to stop me from having a free night away from my parents.  I grabbed my house key out of my pants pocket and turned the lock of the door to unlock it.

After opening the door, I walked in and threw off my shirts and my shorts and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I reached with the toothbrush to get the back of my teeth clean, I felt a sharp pain in my head.  It came and went like a bolt of lightning, so I didn’t think much of it.

After shaking off that weird feeling, I finished brushing my teeth and went to bed. I turned off the light and jumped into bed. As I closed my eyes, the events of my day played back in my head. I could not help but think about my best friend Riley. Even though Riley and I were friends, it was hard not to look at her in a sexy way since she had developed quite early.

She had large B or small C sized breasts, a big bubble butt that popped out of everything she wore, and gorgeous green eyes. I thought about her until I had fallen asleep. Something felt off while I was asleep though, it was like I was floating. Like I was out of my own body.

It was quite soothing until I felt like I was falling. As soon as I felt my body slam down onto something I opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and opened my eyes to see something that freaked me out.

I looked around and I was clearly not in my own room. In fact it kind of looked like Riley’s room. I looked down at my hands and gasped in shock. These were not my hands, they were too small and thin. I moved the covers off of my bed and looked down to freak out more.

This was not my body. I jumped up and almost fell over to do to the new center of gravity I had. Getting up off the floor, I ran out of Riley’s room and into her bathroom, where I turned on the light and looked in the mirror to discover I was somehow in Riley’s body!

I was so in shock from realizing this, I did not think about possibly looking at her body without clothes on. I ran out of her bathroom and jumped back into her bed. I closed my eyes and I went back to sleep, hoping this was all some sort of bad dream.

I eventually fell asleep again and felt that similar floating sensation. I didn’t feel the slamming sensation this time. I didn’t wake up until the next morning when I was back in my body. When I woke up, I found my dad sitting next to me on my bed.

“Did it happen?” my father asked.

“Did what happen?” I replied.

“Did you hop into another person’s body?” he replied.

“How did you know I’d do that?” I asked, completely stunned that he knew what was going on.

My father then explained to me that the men in our family were body-hoppers. Simply by thinking about someone, we could hop into their bodies. Apparently this happened to every man in my family on their 18th birthday since our family history was recorded. He spent the next couple of months teaching me everything I needed to know about body hopping.

He thought me how to access the minds of the “mounts” or the people we hopped into, and take information and their mannerisms from their brain as well as implant memories about what they did when we were in the driver’s seat.  A year and a half after my 18th birthday, I was an experienced body hopper.

I’ve been a body-hopper for eight years now. I moved out of my parent’s house was living in the city of Angels. I decided to get a job as a member of the paparazzi. With my body hopping abilities, I could hop into some sexy celebrities and get some pics that would pay a pretty penny.

Today was going to be a special day. I was going to hop a sexy supermodel named Charlotte McKinney. She is a beautiful blond haired vixen who was known for her ginormous tits. Just thinking about getting my hands on those giant puppies made my cock rock hard. I had gotten word from one of my sources that Charlotte was filming a semi-nude photo shoot today and pic for her naked body in all of its glory would pay quite well.

So I jumped into my car and drove near where my source told me the photo shoot was taking place. I had parked my car far enough away to where I wouldn’t be spotted. I grabbed my camera and zoomed in where I saw Charlotte talking to her assistant.

I was watering at the mouth when I saw that the blond beauty was only wearing a pair of white slippers and a white bathrobe. As I continued to spy on Charlotte and her assistant, I saw her go into her trailer alone. This was the perfect time to get into Charlotte’s body. I got into the back seat of my car and made it look like I was sleeping for anyone who happened to walk by and notice my body in the back.

I closed my eyes and concentrated as hard as I could. I felt my spirit leave my body. Once I knew I was in my hopper form, I concentrated on all things Charlotte McKinney. I felt myself fly across the parking lot and through buildings until I phased through her trailer.

I took a second to admire the blond beauty who was only wearing a thin white robe. She laid down on the couch in the trailer as she stretched out on the couch to relax. With the way she positioned herself on the couch, the robe doing nothing to hide her amazing curves.

She put her hands behind her back and closed her eyes to relax. As she brought her hands up, the robe moved with her hands, revealing more of her body than she'd like someone else to see. Her right breast popped out of the robe revealing her perfect tits to me. 

I saw her light colored nipple poke of out the robe and also noticed her nipples were both erect. She moved her right leg onto the floor of the trailer, which cause the robe to move out of the way to reveal her lower body.

Charlotte had a cute little blond strip of pubic hair that was covering the area above her pussy. I got a clear look at her beautiful vagina. She had light pink lips and cute little folds covering it. I could not take it anymore.

I needed to be in that body and be in it right now. I counted down and pushed my way into Charlotte's body. The feeling of my pushing my way into her body caused her to jump and squirm from feeling me take control of every limb until I took complete control of her body.

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. From the position my point of view was at now, I knew that I had hopped into the body of Charlotte McKinney with no problems. I looked down to see my new body wearing the thin white robe that Charlotte was wearing. I got up off the couch and fell over due to the massive weights on my chest. I got up off the ground and ran into the bathroom the trailer had and locked the door so no one would interrupt me while I took in my new body.

I looked in the mirror and saw Charlotte's beautiful face staring back at me. Her beautiful greenish-silver eyes, her golden blond hair, and her adorable face.  After taking a moment to take in her gorgeous face, I let the top of her robe drop off completely, leaving her naked from the waist up. Her robe was now open from her heaven sent chest to just below her belly button and every sinful inch of exposed flesh was a uniform golden brown.

Seeing both of her amazing breasts not being restricted by any clothing made me go crazy. I moved my new body back and forth as I watched her amazing boobs sway from side to side. I brought both of her hands up to her chest and began kneading her tits like dough.  Charlotte's breasts were gorgeous. They were shapely with no sag to speak of. They also felt perky and natural looking. There was no trace of a tan line anywhere on them.

"Oh my god that feels great," I moaned in Charlotte's voice as the feeling of Charlotte's hands squeezing and kneading her breasts felt amazing.

I slowly began to rub my hands in a circle up and down on her breasts, squeezing the globes of flesh as I worked them in and out of my palms. I could feel her hard nipples poking lightly against the skin on my hands. As I let out a small moan in Charlotte's voice, I continued to knead and work her breasts, squeezing them together gently and bouncing them up and down lightly, working them out.

I slid her hands from one heavy tit to the other. I kept toying with her nipples before palming and squeezing the sizable tan orbs roughly. I loved the way her firm tit flesh bulged between her outspread fingers. I  glanced in the mirror and lover that her maroon colored nipples were getting harder from the constant attention I was giving them. Looking in the mirror, I still had the bottom half of her body to explore.

I moved my hands off of her enormous tits and I grabbed the tie of the robe holding the small white rob onto her body and started to untie the knot. I had to keep my hands from shaking from the nervous excitement of an almost totally naked Charlotte McKinney standing right in front of me.  I undid the tie and pulled Charlotte's robe completely off her body, revealing her beautiful, fully naked form.

I moved her hands across her smooth, tanned skin. Her skin was warm, almost hot to the touch. I rubbed down her stomach slowly and gently. One of her hands slowly trailed down her world renowned body and slid between her legs. I jumped and cooed in pleasure as her delicate fingers began sawing up and down between her thighs. The other hand went down and grabbed a handful of her thick plump ass which made me jump in pleasure.

I squeezed and squished her plump ass cheeks while I made her other hand slowly make contact with Charlotte's swelling pussy lips. A sharp tingle went throughout Charlotte's body as I ran her fingers down her lips. My other hand left her ass after a minute or two and joined the other hand at her pussy. I spread her pussy lips apart with her left hand and slowly inched her right hand towards her opening.

A huge rush surged throughout her entire body as one finger went inside her pussy while another quickly joined it.

“Holy fucking shit that feels good," I thought to myself as I made Charlotte's fingers squirm around in her pussy. I could feel my breathe get heavier and heavier as I pushed her fingers inside of her harder and at a rhythm that her body seemed to respond positively to.

I looked up at the mirror and took in the image in front of me. In the reflection was a naked Charlotte McKinney. Sweat dripping down from her head onto her succulent breasts, chest heaving up and down from the rapid breaths. One of her hands spreading her pussy lips open while the other hand was pushing two of her fingers into her love button. It was an incredibly erotic sight and I wanted to see her face as she came to orgasm.

I added a third finger into the mix and curled them inside of her pussy, scratching them against her inner walls, which her body seemed to really like. I continued to thrash her fingers into the inner walls of her cunt. I couldn't help but moan as it felt amazing.

The moans that were escaping her mouth started coming faster and harder. I could feel a light sheen of sweat breaking across her skin, gleaming in across her panting face and the top of her heaving chest. I started to thrust her hips forward until it looked like she was as humping her lower half against her hand. I could her body begin to approach the verge of orgasm, almost ready to explode which was my signal hump harder and push her fingers in harder.

I felt Charlotte's body begin to twitch, which I guessed meant she was about to orgasm. I let out a loud moan as I feel a strong surge of pleasure course throughout her veins. Her vagina begins to spew out squirt like it was a baking soda volcano. The sheer power of her orgasm causes me to hit her back against the wall and slide down to the floor as I let her orgasm flow throughout her entire body.

I sat against the wall while taking deep breaths and slowly recovering from that Earth shattering orgasm. Sweat was dripping all over my body. I thought that this sexy after sex look was perfect for the pictures I needed. So I got up off the floor and opened the bathroom door to get her phone to take the photos. I used her memories to access her phone and took the photos. I sent them to my e-mail and deleted the originals off of the phone. I was about to leave her body when I heard the door to the trailer open.

In stepped a man who looked like he was in his late 20’s or early 30’s. He wasn’t buff per say but he did have some muscle. The man was not very tall and he had light brown hair. He had a no facial hair or other defining features. The door slammed behind him and our eyes met.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Ms. McKinney," the man said as he put his hands over his eyes to shield himself from my naked form.

"There's no need to cover your eyes, people see me naked at all the time," I reply.

"I am so sorry Miss McKinney. Should I just leave?" The man asked.

"No. There's no need. Just tell me your name." I said to the man as calmly as I possibly could.

"My name is Trevor." The man said as he put his hand down from his face. "Are you sure you don't want to cover up?"

"I am fine but I need to ask you some questions first. Do you mind answering some questions for me Trevor? ," I asked the man as I get up off the floor, showing off every single inch of Charlotte’s sweaty golden body.

"Of course Miss McKinney, anything you want," Trevor replied. I figured he was playing along so that he would not get in trouble for walking in on Charlotte naked and masturbating on the floor. If Charlotte was in control he might be in trouble, but I was in control and about to make his dreams come true.

"You think I'm sexy right?" I ask as I did not hide any part of Charlotte's incredible toned body from him. I could see Trevor looking Charlotte's body up and down like he was trying to save this imagine in his mind.

"Of course you're sexy Miss McKinney," he said before I decided to interrupt.

"Please Trevor. Miss McKinney is my mom. Call me Charlotte," I told him.

"Okay Charlotte. You are incredibly sexy," Trevor replied as he fumbled around with his words. I noticed he kept his eyes fixated on her big juicy melons. I took this information in order to form my next question.

"What do you find sexy about me Trevor?" I ask as I used Charlotte's memories to do poses that made Trevor start to get hard.

"I think every part of you is sexy," he replied, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"What part do you like the most Trevor?" I asked as I slowly approached him. 

"Usually people just want to get their hands on my tits. All people ever want are my tits." I whispered to him as I grabbed her big beautiful breasts with her hands and jiggled them in her hands. Trevor's eyes grew wide as he watched the busty naked model jiggle her huge tits.

"You do have great tits," Trevor said. 

"Why thank you," I replied as I squished them for him, having Charlotte's tits pushing out of her hands and her nipples poking out between her fingers.

"Trevor, I would like you to touch them," I said as I lifted Charlotte's breasts up to him, offering him the chance to touch her world famous tits.

Trevor slowly brought his hands out and took both of Charlotte's tits in his hands. His hands grabbed right where her nipples were. I could not help but moan as I felt his cold strong hands message her rock hard nipples. After squeezing and kneading Charlotte's tits for a few minutes, I stopped him.

"You got to touch and rub my tits. It's only fair I get to touch you know." I said in her sexist voice as lowered myself down to his jean covered crotch. I reached out with Charlotte's hands and undid the button of his jeans. I slid them down his legs until he could step out of them.

All that was left was his white pair of underwear. I grabbed the elastic of his underwear and pulled them down too. Once they passed his thighs, his raging hard cock sprung free and almost hit me in the face.

I took a moment to look at Trevor's impressive cock. The head of his penis was huge, the definition of a mushroom tip. The shaft of his cock was thick. It was at least a couple inches around. A big blue vain ran down the length of his dick. I look up and see that he does not have a full bush but he did have a decent amount of brown pubic hair.

“You have a great looking cock Trevor,” I told him in Charlotte’s sexist voice as I trace her fingers up and down his throbbing shaft.

“That’s nice of you to say,” he replied.

“It looks good enough to taste, but I need to say something before I do anything with it,” I said to Trevor as a look of confusion came across his face.

“What is it?” Trevor said as I knew he was just going along with it because he wanted to get his cock sucked by supermodel Charlotte McKinney.

“ We are going to fuck how I like to fuck. If I want you to eat me out, you are going to eat me out. If I want you to fuck my ass, you are going to fuck my ass. Anything I say you do, you do it. If you follow my orders and I’m satisfied, I’m going to make it worth your while. Do you understand me?” I explained to the obviously horny man.

“I understand completely,” Trevor said as he nodded his head in agreement.

“Good. Now let’s get started shall we?” I said as I grabbed his rock hard cock with both of Charlotte’s hands. Knowing how a penis likes to be touched from having one myself when I am not in a supermodel’s body, I put a firm grip on his cock with my right hand and started to rub it up and down. Trevor’s eyes are closed as he feels my soft hands jerking his cock. I take my other hand and squeeze around the tip of his penis so that it popped out from the top of her hands.

I moved Charlotte’s head closer to the head popping out of my hands and open my mouth. I wrap her warm inviting mouth around the head and slowly moved her tongue across the head of his penis. Trevor started to moan as I moved Charlotte’s tongue back and forth across the head.
I started to take more and more of Trevor’s cock into her mouth.

I pushed his cock deeper into the busty blonde’s warm mouth until I could feel the massive head of his cock scrape against the back of her throat. By the time I got it all the way in her throat, her nose was being tickled by the nicely groomed nose hairs.

I start thrusting Charlotte’s head back and forth as Trevor’s penis kept hitting the back of her throat. I started to make loud slurping and sucking noises which seemed to turn Trevor on even more. He began to thrust his hips into me to match to my thrusts to get us both in a synchronized rhythm. I knew from Trevor’s expressions that he was about to bust at any moment. Much to his disappointment, I took my mouth off of his cock.

“Sorry, but I get to come first.” I told Trevor as I got off my knees and sat down on the couch. I put my left arm on the arm rest and my right arm on the top of the couch.  I spread Charlotte’s golden legs and revealed her bald moist pussy to Trevor.

“Eat me out,” I told him as I pointed to her moist center. He got on his knees and scooted over towards me. He started my moving from my knees with soft and sweet kisses. He kissed up my left knee before moving towards the right knee to leave some soft kisses. He moved his way back and forth with the kisses, slowly going up Charlotte’s legs as he kissed her left thigh and her right thigh.

The feeling of his lips on my thighs sent a rush throughout Charlotte’s body. The teasing was just make her body more wet and more eager for when his lips and tongue finally made contact with her glistening love hole.

Trevor licked his lips as he finally moved up to Charlotte’s wet aching vagina. With absolutely no warning, he pushed his face into her wet cunt and started to lash away at her insides with his tongue. I started to moan loudly as couldn't have even imagined how good the feeling of his rough tongue against Charlotte's soft insides felt throughout her entire body.

I squirmed around in Charlotte's body on the brown leather couch as Trevor used his tongue to make love to Charlotte's aching wet vagina. I thought that the feeling could not get any better than it could get in this moment in time until I felt something. While I was not paying attention, Trevor decided to not only use his tongue to pleasure her love hole. Her body jumped in surprise as Trevor decided to add his fingers into the mix.

"I'm not hurting you am I?" Trevor said as he popped up from between her legs to make sure he was not doing anything to hurt Charlotte. I thought that it was actually pretty sweet of Trevor to make sure that he was doing what I wanted him to do and that he wasn't hurting me.

"No it just surprised me, please keep going Trevor!" I moaned out in Charlotte's voice, letting him know that I wanted him to continue his assault on Charlotte's aching pussy with his mouth and fingers. Trevor got my okay and lowered himself back down and got back to work with his tongue.

After a minute or two of getting his tongue reacquainted down there, he took his middle finger and his pointer finger and pushed them into her cunt until they were up to the second knuckle.

I moaned out in pleasure again as I felt his fingers slide themselves inside me. I closed my eyes in pleasure as he curled his fingers and scratched them against Charlotte's inner walls. I think he had found one of Charlotte's sensitive spots because the feeling of his fingers against that felt better than anything else he was doing. Before I knew it, I got that feeling I felt when I had orgasmed from my bathroom adventure.

"Keep going! Right there! I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly as I felt Charlotte's body begin to release a rush of pleasure throughout her body. I had begun to spasm as the rush of pleasure flowed throughout her bloodstream. Fluids began to leak from her pussy onto Trevor's digits.

I looked down at him and saw he was drinking her fluids right from my legs. I took deep breathes as I tried to calm down from the second orgasm I had as Charlotte McKinney. Once I regained my composure, I looked down at Trevor.

"That was amazing Trevor. Now it's your turn to have some fun." I said as I got him on the couch. I grabbed his rock hard cock and lined it up with Charlotte's pussy. As Trevor's cock slowly slid closer to Charlotte's waiting love hole, I waited patiently until I felt the tip of his huge cock actually penetrate her lower half before I started to thrust her body into his cock, pushing it inside of her. 

As most of his cock entered inside her, I started to bounce on his cock. He started to thrust his meaty and lengthy cock to the rhythm of my bouncing, creating a wonderful pace that sent strong feelings of joy and pleasure to every single inch of her body.

The feeling of Trevor's cock hitting every single pleasure zone in Charlotte's vagina sent me into a state of total bliss. While we bounced all around from the fucking, I noticed that Trevor could not take his eyes off of Charlotte's massive bouncing breasts. I grabbed the jiggling breasts with my hands.

I rubbed and messaged them sexually for Trevor, who was responding well to the image I was giving him by the look on his face. Knowing how much Trevor and other people loved her breasts, I made him an offer that most men could not refuse.

"Do you want to fuck this big bouncy tits Trevor?" I asked Trevor as he couldn't take his eyes off of her chest.

"Hell yeah I would," he grunted as he stopped pounding his meaty cock into Charlotte's love canal.

I laid down flat on the couch and pulled apart my tits to give him some room to place his cock. He guided his cock in between her tremendous jugs. I took hold of her breasts and started fucking him with her breasts. I wanted to start off slow, so I moved each one slowly while using her tits to kind of message his cock.

I pressed them together to create more friction and saw he was responding well to it. I put her hands on her top and pushed her breasts together, making the already tight canal a little bit tighter. I took turns bringing one breast up while the other went down to create a good rhythm. After a little time doing that, I started to push her gigantic jugs back and forth, moving his dick side to side with them.

"You love fucking my big tits don't you?" I said as he started to thrust harder and harder into the valley of her cleavage.

"I love fucking your tits Charlotte," he replied as something came over him as he started to mercilessly fuck her breasts.

He was fucking her tits so hard that I had to get an extra firm grip on them so they wouldn't bounce around and hit me in the face. Now he was on top of me, straddling her chest as he kept up his frantic pace.  I leaned forward and started to playfully bat her tongue against his throbbing cock. By the look on his face and being a guy myself, I knew he could feel the cum start to bubble up in his balls.

"You want to shower my tits with your baby batter Trevor? Do it!  Give me a nice big load all over my big fat tits!" I said encouraging him as I pressed her large melons together and kept the valley he was fucking her tits with nice and tight. I continued pressing her beautiful boobs together waiting for the money shot on her tits.

"I'm cumming Charlotte I'm cumming!" he said I closed my eyes and waited for him to unload.

Holding it in until he simply couldn’t anymore, Trevor shot rope after rope of his cum onto Charlotte's chest. Huge amounts of semen landed on her chest as her nipples became drenched with the white baby batter. I held on to his cock with my hand to make sure that I had milked out every ounce of cum onto Charlotte's tits.  The warm of his jizz on my chest felt great as I rubbed it into her chest.

"That was amazing Trevor," I said looking up at him.

"Anytime for you Charlotte," he replied with a smile.

"How about same time tomorrow?" I said as I winked at him.

"Sure. Sounds like a plan," he said as I helped him get on his clothes and had him leave the trailer.

After closing the door on Trevor after he walked out, I figured that I had enough fun in Charlotte's body for one day. I know that Charlotte was going to remember the events of what happened while I was in her body, but another cool part about being a body hopper besides being in other people's bodies was that I could change their memories.

I concentrated hard on accessing Charlotte's memory bank. When I got access to her memories of the events that took place with me at the controls, I changed her memory of me checking her out and masturbating in her body to her just being really horny and needing to get herself off.

For her memories with her and Trevor, I changed her memories so she thought that she had a huge crush on Trevor since she first saw him and she couldn't take not fucking him anymore and that she would honor the date she made with him tomorrow.

Once I set the false memories into her mind, I left her body and got back to my body which was still waiting in my car. It took me an hour to wake up. Once I did wake up, I looked at my phone and opened the messages.

Opening the newest message, there were the nudes I had taken in Charlotte's body. I started to drive back home. I wonder if I should just keep the photos or sell them to the highest bidder. Thinking about it, I decided to just look back on the time I spent as model Charlotte McKinney. Plus I can always make a decision tomorrow after a good night’s sleep.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 09:16:03 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon

LazyNinjas

Re: "Body Hopper" (Series)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 10:28:53 AM »
Body Hopper 2: Shay Mitchell
By: LazyNinjas
Celeb: Shay Mitchell
Codes: MF, Oral, Sci-Fi, Body Possession, Mast
Disclaimer: This story is complete fiction. This has never happened and it never will happen.

Two months had passed since the day I had that incredible experience in Charlotte McKinney's gorgeous body. The photos that were released from my little session inside her big boob frame did nothing but boost her career, which made me feel better for taking over her body, fucking her body, then letting some old creepy man get a turn with her, but I thought that I did enough good for other and my community that I got a chance to be a little selfish every now and again.

With the large amount of money that I had earned during my encounter with the lovely Mrs. McKinney, I decided to use the money to do something I haven't been able to so before in my adult life. I was going to take some me time and go on vacation. My destination was going to be the lovely Hawaii. I've always wanted to go somewhere tropical and it was still technically in the United States so I wouldn't have to pay the international travel fee. So Hawaii was my destination. So I let my boss know I was taking 7 of my 14 allowed off days of the year. He was kind of upset since I did just bag him some of the best pictures we’ve gotten in a while and I knew he’d probably want to see if I could get more but he reluctantly gave me those seven days off.

I booked my flight and eagerly awaited until the day of my flight. My alarm clock woke me up three hours before my flight was supposed to take off. I got out of bed and took a quick shower. After taking my super quick shower and quickly drying myself off, I went into my room and got dressed in a white tee shirt, some black shorts, a pair of sandals, and my favorite pair of black sun glasses. I grabbed my suitcase and packed some shirts, shorts, swim trunks, underwear, and all of my electronic devices.

I was about to leave my house with keys in hand when something inside me told me that I should bring my work camera. I didn’t know why I had a strong feeling like this but I decided to pack it along to take some photos to look back on later.

I left my house and locked the house with my keys. I waited outside for 5 minutes before my Uber driver pulled up to my house. I grabbed my suitcases and threw them in the trunk while I kept my camera bag and my computer back up in the front with me. It was a 15 minute drive with the Uber driver before I got to the airport. I took my things out from the trunk and paid the cab driver. I was able to get through customs relatively easy, even though they pulled me aside to inspect my bags, but I was able to board the plane right on time. I sat in my seat and patiently waited for the plane to take off.

It was another 30 minutes or so before our plane finally left the airport to fly to our destination. I had booked a night at a very exclusive resort named the Galloway Resort. This was a very famous resort to members of the paparazzi like myself.  The legend behind the Galloway resort was that the resort that hosted many celebs while they vacationed or shot footage for their television show or movie and it was hard to get into without being famous. Luckily for me, the money I got from my previous adventure was enough to cover the cost.

The flight was not a good start to my vacation to say the least. It was full of annoying families who were taking along their loud crying children. I did my best to just ignore them but eventually I had to put in my headphones and try to relax that way. Before I knew it, the plane had finally landed on the island of Maui, where the Galloway resort was located. I grabbed my carry on and proceeded to exit the plane.

One by one each passenger was let off the plane. As we descended down the stairs, we were met by locals who gave us traditional Hawaiian leis. I walked into the airport and waited for my things at the baggage claim, which felt like forever. I turned around and started to walk around and find my driver when I saw a very familiar face.

Down on the other side of the baggage claim was none other than one of the stars of Pretty Little Liars, Shay Mitchell. I had been assigned to photograph her before on various days when she was out shopping at the grocery store or when she was seen leaving a popular nightclub in Los Angeles.

We had sort of developed a relationship if you would call asking a complete stranger to pose for you to get a good photo of them while they were buying groceries or clothes a relationship. Shay was a sweetheart like the media made her out to be, she was always very kind and understanding of the like of a member of the paparazzi and gladly stopped to take photos. I watched her as she left the front door before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Excuse me sir, are you the photographer that I’m supposed to pick up?” a short black haired man asked as he probably guessed by the huge camera that dangling from my neck.

“Yes I am the photographer, and you must be my ride,” I replied.

“Okay. That is good. My name is Kimo, or you can call me by my main-lander name of James, does not matter to me,” the man said as he put out his hand for a handshake.

“I’ll call you Kimo. Has a nice ring to it,” I responded as I gave him a handshake back.

“Is this all that you will be carrying with you?” he asked as he looked down at all of my bags.

“Yeah it’s all that I got on me.”

“Very good. I will take those bags for you,” he said as he grabbed my two big suitcases like it was not a big deal and gestured for me to follow him. I kept up with him as he led me out of the airport and walked up to his black car that he was going to drive me to the Galloway resort.

I got in the back seat of the car while he slammed the trunk of the car and got in the front seat to drive the car. Pulling out of the parking lot, I looked out the window and admired the beautiful scenery as we drove past some beautiful sights. I was totally lost in the beauty of Hawaii that I did not even notice that we were already at the Galloway resort. He got out of the front seat of his black car and walked out to the door of the backseat so he could let me out.

“I will carry your belongings in as well. You just need to sign in at the front desk,” he explained to me as he pointed me towards the front desk.

“Thank you for all the help. Mahalo,” I said as I got out of the car and walked to the front desk, where I was greeted by a surprising sight. There she was, Shay Mitchell, getting her room key from the front desk assistant. I watched carefully as she grabbed her rolling luggage and went towards the elevator. At this point I was sure that this was not some weird coincidence but I needed to check in so I put that thought away for a second.

“Aloha and welcome to the Galloway resort. Do you have a reservation with us sir?” the woman asked.

“Yes I do as a matter of fact, I reserved room 307,” I replied. She took a minute to look into the hotel’s database before she found my reservation.

“There you are,” she replied as she finally found my reservation.

“Okay sir here is your room key. I hope you have a great time at the Galloway resort.”

“Mahalo,” I replied as I grabbed the key and used the elevator to get to my floor. As the elevator got to my floor, the door opened. I walked and couldn’t believe it. There was Shay Mitchell again, this time she was going into her hotel room which just so happened to be room number 306, the only directly across from mine.

I walked down towards my hotel room and pushed the key card into the door, immediately unlocking it. The room was nice. It had one giant flat screen television and a view of the ocean that most people would pay a huge amount for. I also noticed all of my things were already in the room.

The one thing I couldn’t keep my mind off of as I unpacked my things all those coincidences that led me to being in the room right across from Shay Mitchell. I wondered if all the times I spotted her on this trip and wondered if this was a sign from the universe telling me that I should use my body hopping abilities to spend some time as Shay. I sat in my room for hours debating if I should do it or not.

On one hand she’s been nice to me and didn’t want her to not have any fun on her own during her stay. On the other hand, a good girl like Shay Mitchell getting naughty in Hawaii could bed me some serious dough. I thought about it for an hour or so and decided to meet somewhere in the middle of both of my ideas.

I decided that I would not be in Shay’s body for her entire stay. I also decided against taking naked pictures of her since she had been nice to me during previous meetings.  I was allowing myself to take pictures of her in any of the sexy clothes she brought with her and I was going to let loose during my time spent as her.

“Okay here goes nothing,” I said as I concentrated on turning into my body hopper form. Soon enough I was in my completely invisible form. I phased through the hallway and easily flew into Shay’s room.

I looked down at the bed where I found Shay. She was sitting on her bed, looking at something on her phone. She was dressed in a black one piece swimsuit which amplified all of her beautiful features, including her great tits and long legs. They way her body looked in that swimsuit was driving me crazy.  Not wanting to waste another precious moment, I flew right into Shay’s awaiting body.

I could feel Shay become terrified as she started to lose control over her limbs. Not wanting to have her experience this type of terror, I focused all of my energy on controlling her brain and making her consciousness fall asleep. It had worked better than expected and took her off quickly. From that point on, I was taking control of everything.

I slowly opened one eye and then the other. My vision was blurry as hell for a few moment before they became readjusted. I looked down at my hands and I was met with Shay’s small delicate hands and her bronzed skin. I looked further down to see that I was wearing what shay was wearing the moment I hopped into her. Looking out of the corners of her eyes, I was her signature long black hair fall down.

“Testing, testing, testing,” I repeated as Shay Mitchell’s sensual voice came out of my mouth.

“Yay it worked! I’m Shay Mitchell! Now let’s get some information on Shay’s stay in Hawaii shall we?” I said using my hopping ability to read her mind. I found out that Shay was going to be here for a three day vacation by herself. She told her manager not to call with anything, so Shay was completely by herself this weekend.

“This is perfect! I can do whatever I want with no one to watch me. So why don’t I get more comfortable with your body, right Shay?” I say to myself out loud as I giggle and head into the bathroom to get a better look at Shay.

I got off the bed and almost fell over due to the sudden shift in gravity from my own body but I made it into the bathroom with no other problems. I loved looking at Shay in the mirror. Those gorgeous light brown eyes, her smooth face, and those luscious lips were just heavenly to look at, but I needed to get down to why I was really here.

“Alright Shay, time for the main event,” I said in her soft sexy voice as I reached behind her back until I found the zipper to the black swimsuit. The sound of the zipper filled the bathroom with echoes until I could not push it down any farther. I moved my hand from the zipper and let the swimsuit fall down and pool around her ankles, letting me see Shay Mitchell completely naked.

I took Shay’s arms and placed them behind her head in a sexy pose. Shay’s skin was smooth as my eyes wandered down her body. Her small but perky tits were perfect for her frame. Her nipples were a light brown with a slightly darker brown areola surrounding them. Soon my eyes went down her toned stomach and abs as they saw her moist pink cunt, which was starting to drip from the arousal I was beginning to feel looking at her.

“Alright Shay your front side is looking pretty good but what about your back?” I tease in her voice as I turn around to look at her ass in the mirror. I look in the reflection and shake her hips as I watch her thick juicy ass shake in the mirror. I squeeze her ass cheeks in my hands and feel a rush of excitement burst from her body. I turn back around so I’m face to face with the mirror again and slowly bring her hands around to her lady parts.

“Wow Shay, I’m glad you keep yourself well-groomed down there,” I giggled as I brushed across her freshly shaven pubic area. I feel a jolt of pleasure go through me. Feeling bold, I ease Shay’s hand lower and lower until I slowly snake one of her fingers into her dripping wet cunt.

“Oh fuck that felt way better than I thought it would,” I thought to myself as I took a chance and add another finger into the mix. While two fingers are pushing in and out of Shay's vagina, I take her other hand and proceed to squeeze her tits as hard as I can. I felt Shay's body getting more excited by seeing Shay's reflection in the mirror.

“Oh fuck that’s so fucking hot! You like being a bad girl fucking yourself like that don’t you Shay?” I squeaked out in Shay’s voice as seeing the normally good girl being naughty and fucking herself in the bathroom only added to the intense feeling pulsing throughout her body.

As I continue my little fuck fest on Shay, I wanted to add more sexy image to the reflection I was looking at, so I brought Shay’s mouth down to the tit I had in her hand and start sucking and lightly biting on the erect nipple. A giant shock wave of pleasure shot from Shay’s nipple down to the rest of her body. 

I looked back up at the mirror in awe. There was Shay Mitchell, sweat dripping down from her head onto her succulent breasts, chest heaving up and down from the rapid breaths as her hand violently pushed three fingers in and out of her soaking wet love tunnel. It was one of the most amazing things I ever seen and I wanted to keep on going.

I take the hand that was on Shay’s tit and use it to open up her tight twat more so I could use her fingers to get at every spot inside her. I could feel the inner walls of her lady bits squeeze themselves around the invading fingers as the touch coming from the fingertips sent incredible bliss throughout her.

I was feeling closer and closer to orgasm so I inserted a third finger and curled all three fingers as I pushed them in and out of her, scratching them against her inner walls. Moans soon escaped Shay's mouth as the pleasure was becoming far too much to contain in her amazing body. I could feel drops of sweat drop down from her forehead and onto the floor as the pace of Shay's finger fucking began to increase.

I felt as close as I could to Shay's impending orgasm. So I used her hips and pushed her cunt down harder onto the upward jabbing fingers. The movement of her hips against her hands had the force of a sledgehammer as they kept colliding into each other. I could her body begin to approach the verge of orgasm, almost ready to explode which was my signal hump harder and push her fingers in harder. I continued to use her fingers to fuck her wet crotch until I hit the right spot. I braced myself against the bathroom door as I started to feel my vaginal wall contract.

"Oh fuck here it comes, I am going to fucking cum," I moaned in Shay's voice as I feel a strong surge of pleasure course throughout her veins and go throughout her entire body.

I began to involuntarily twitch as I felt the amount of stored up pleasure get released.  The sheer power of her orgasm causes me to hit her back against the door and slide down to the floor as I let her orgasm flow throughout her entire body.

I let out a very loud moan as Shay's liquids shot out and leaked everywhere. I could only watch in complete fascination as Shay's lady fluids dripping down her legs. I take a moment to regain my breath before I take Shay's hand and scoop up some of her left over fluids on her fingers.

“Looks like someone left me a little snack to try,” I say in Shay's voice as I take her cum covered hand into my mouth and lick off all of the juice. I felt her taste buds come to life as the vaginal fluid moved around in her mouth. I finally swallow it and get up off the floor.

I take a minute to clean up the vaginal juices on the floor and clean up Shay a bit. I decided now would be the perfect time to take some photos and proceeded to snap picture after picture of Shay in various swimsuits and bikinis for work. I sent them to my phone and deleted them from my end so there was no way she could have traced it back to me. Wondering about what I should do now since I have the rest of the night in Shay’s body, I decided to throw on a bathrobe and look at the menu of exclusive perks that the Galloway resort had to offer.

Looking throughout the pamphlet, the only things I saw were things that I could not have fun doing while being in Shay’s body. I was about to give up until I saw a little perk that the resort offered, an in room message. My mind began to come up with the idea that I should use this opportunity to get Shay laid.

“I hope you’re ready for round two little buddy,” I giggled in Shay’s voice as I petted her aching pussy lips. I called the line and a man picked up the phone.

“Hello room service,” the man said.

“Aloha, this is Shay Mitchell in Room 307, I was wondering if I could buy an hour of deep tissue body message please,” I said in Shay’s cute voice.

“No problem miss. Now would you like a female masseuse or a male masseuse for your session?”

“I would like a male masseuse please, I’m so tight in my shoulders and I could use a good rub down,” I said in a seductive tone which made me giggle in my head.

“Okay I’ll add the hour massage to your tab and the masseuse will be up with a table in 10-15 minutes. Is that good for you?” the man asked.

“That is a very good time for me. Mahalo.”

“Mahalo,” he replied before hanging up the phone. 

I knew that I had about ten to fifteen minutes to get ready for my masseuse to arrive, so I took off the white bathrobe and let Shay’s naked body feel the warm Hawaiian air.  I sat down on her bed and reached down to her lower region to lightly stimulate her down there before she got some man meat in there. It felt so good that I lost track of time until I heard knocking on the door.

"Hello Miss Mitchell, your masseuse is here for your deep tissue massage. It is okay to enter?"

"Its fine, come on in!" I say as I hear him swipe his card and slowly open the door. I heard a loud gulp come from his mouth when he realized Shay Mitchell was completely naked before him.

"Oh hey," I smiled. "I was just about to call you."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Miss Mitchell, I did not know you were not dressed!"

"It's completely fine, um what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Mano," he replied.

"It's completely fine Mano, I wanted to be completely comfortable during my session and I'm most comfortable when I am naked. I hope that's not going to be a problem," I replied in Shay's voice as I bite my lip and give him a sexy wink.

“If that is how you are most comfortable Miss Mitchell,” Mano replied as he brought in the message table and the lotions he needed. He sent up the table and put a towel over it so I wouldn’t be on the cold table surface. I walked over to the table in the sexiest manor possible and make sure he gets a good look at Shay’s perky ass as I lay down.

“Are you ready Miss Mitchell?” he asked.

“You can call me Shay, and I’m more than ready for your hands on my body,” I moaned.

He rubbed the lotion between his hands and started the deep tissue massage by starting his work on her smooth, tanned shoulders. His hands were warm, almost hot to the touch as they pushed the knots that were in Shay's back. His hands were performing magic as he slowly moved the tips of his fingers over and around her shoulder blades and neck.  I rolled my head slowly on her neck and let out a contented sigh as he continue to work. The lotion soaking into her skin felt incredible as he squeezed and massaged her shoulders.

"Wow Mano. You're so good with your hands. This feels amazing," I moaned in Shay's sweet voice. "I’m starting to feel some tension in my lower back, care to help me with that?"

He responded to my wish by moving his hands down Shay's back. I could feel him push her skin in with his thumbs as he worked and pushed them down her back. His hands felt incredible as they rubbed along her backbone. I couldn't help but moan shivered suddenly and shot up straight as I lingered my fingers over her back.

I gasped as I felt him grab Shay by her narrow waist just above the small of her back. I knew even without looking that he was contemplating whether he should even bring his hands closer to Shay's ass. I give him encouragement as I lowly lift Shay's cute booty towards him and wiggle it for him a bit. He took the bait as both hands grabbed Shay's ass cheeks and rubbed the skin.

I moaned in response to his touch and I bet he noticed he little wet mark on the towel from my arousal. I loved that he was giving both cheeks the attention they deserved. As it was starting to get Shay's engine going he sadly stopped.

"Okay Shay, please flip over so I can get your front side please," he said as he sadly pulled his hands off Shay. I wanted to move forward a little bit in the process so I had a plan as I turned around. 

Without any warning after I was now on my back, I grabbed Mano by his wrists and pull his hands towards Shay's tits, so that the palms of my hands were resting directly on top of her breasts. I could feel her hard nipples poking lightly against the skin on his hands.

"Would you mind giving these a good rubbing? They need it so badly," I said in Shay's voice as I batted her eyes and encouraged him to rub Shay's tits. Mano thankfully picked up on the vibes I was sending out to him so he slowly began to rub his hands in a circular motion, squeezing the globes of flesh as he worked them in and out of his palms.

I could feel her brown colored nipples getting harder from his soft palms rubbing against them.  I could tell he was staring at Shay's breasts and I could not blame him. They were gorgeous, with not a hint of sag - indeed, they were perky and natural looking, without a trace of a tan line anywhere on them.

"Oh fuck that feels good," I moaned to him as he continued to knead and work her breasts, squeezing them together gently and bouncing them up and down lightly, working them out. Shay’s pussy was leaking fluids at this point, I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I sat up from the message table and pulled him in for a kiss. He was completely caught off guard by the action so I took advantage and used all of the force Shay’s tiny body could muster to push Mano on his back onto the hotel bed. I lowered left his mouth and sunk lower down his body.

“Shay what are you do….” He managed to get out before I put Shay’s finger up to his lips to quiet him.

“Relax, you messaged me, now it’s my turn,” I said in her most seductive voice as I lowered her body down to his waist. I quickly ditched the belt he was wearing and pulled down his pants and underwear in one quick motion, revealing his 6 inch cock.

“It looks nice but let’s see how it tastes,” I tell him with the most erotic face I could make as I take both of Shay’s manicured hands and wrap them around Mano’s cock. I open her mouth wide and take his hardening shaft into her mouth. Being a man and knowing that a woman should never neglect the balls during a blowjob I began to cup his balls with her hand. I began to shuffle them around in Shay's hand and know from Mano's grunts that I was doing a very good job.

Being a man who loved getting blow jobs from beautiful woman like any other heterosexual man, I knew exactly what to do to make this a great experience. I start by bobbing Shay's head up and down on his impressive rod. I take little couple second breaks to spit on his shaft so it goes down her throat nice and easy. As soon as he puts his meat back in Shay's pretty little mouth I make loud and wet slurping noises like I'm really enjoying an ice cream cone.

I took her tongue and make sure that every single inch of his cock has made contact with her tongue. I make Shay take more and more of his appendage until it slipped down to the back of her soft fleshy throat. I look up at Mano and knowing the look he had on his face told me I should stop before he bursts. I wanted him to squirt his baby batter into a more unvisited area. I moved up from his cock until Shay’s entrance was inches away from his man sword. 

"You're so sexy," Mano murmured, admiring her flawless body as he rand his hands down the side of Shay's stomach.

"You're not too bad yourself. I mean look what you're doing to me. You got me dripping wet baby," I tell him with a seductive smirk as closed her eyes and spread open her delicate lady lips with her smooth fingers.

"Are you going to help me out with this little problem here?" I asked as I stared down at this throbbing member, knowing he could not take the teasing anymore. Without any hesitation I gripped his rod and aligned himself with Shay's love canal. Within a few seconds his cock was covered in Shay's love juice.

"Stay still and let me do all the work baby," I said as I slowly pushed down on to Mano's erect member. I could not help but let out a moan as his cock invaded Shay's cunt. Both our eyes rolled back as I made Shay take as much of his good sized member into her as possible.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside me right now," I moaned as I moved Shay's hips back and forth, making sure his whole cock touched every square inch of her inner love walls.

I started to use Shay's legs and bounce on his cock like a bouncy ball. Mano took his hands and slid them down her back to grab and squeeze her impressive ass. He also took hold of her firm butt cheeks to keep her body on his cock. He pulled Shay in closer so more and more of is rod penetrated her and got deeper and deeper into her eager pussy. 

"Oh shit!" I screamed out in Shay's voice as his cock had found her weak spot. Feeling his massive member hit the spot over and over forced me to arc her body back in pleasure. Shay's inner walls started to squeeze Mano's shaft tighter and tighter with every bounce of force. I could feel the sweat dripping down from Shay's forehead as I continued to mercilessly take every inch of Mano into her cunt.

"Oh god you're so deep inside me baby. Give me your all baby. Give that fucking cock to me," I moaned as I rose up from his rod only to forcefully slam it back down onto him. At this point I was lost in the ecstasy that Shay's body was feeling. Just going with the moment.

"Don't stop Shay, keep going. I'm about to cum baby!" Mano roared as I took Shay's body and slammed up and down on it with the speed of a jackhammer.

"Fill me with your cum baby. I'm on the pill just fill me with your cum! I'm almost there too! Make me cum baby make me cum!" I screamed as Mano began to fill Shay's insides with his warm spunk.

"Oh shit. Holy fucking shit!" I screamed out again as I felt Shay's orgasm. The force from her orgasm sent her body in twitches and pure adrenaline and pleasure throughout her body. I fell onto his sweat filled chest as all of Shay's lady fluids leaked onto our thighs and the bed. We sat there on the bed for a couple of minutes before Mano looked up at the clock and noticed my hour was up.

“That was the best time I had during a massage hour Shay,” he said as he put on his clothes.

“I’m glad I was your best then,” I say and wink to him. Mano was called away to go to other appointments, so I was left in her room all alone. I felt I had accomplished all that I needed to accomplish being in Shay’s body during my trip. I gave Shay’s body one last good feel before I placed memories into her head that she had spent the day just hanging out at the beach. With the memories implanted, I walked over to the discarded black swimsuit from before and put it on.

Laying on the bed, I say goodbye to Shay’s body one last time before I will myself out of the hot Canadian and get back to my own vacation. The rest of my vacation went off without a hitch. I sent the photos of Shay I took before to my boss and I was given quite the heavy payday. Maybe even enough for me to go on another vacation. For now though, I enjoyed my seven day stay in Hawaii. It was tough leaving Hawaii when I had to go back to my life and job, but I had some great memories of Hawaii to cherish and look back to forever.

The End.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:22:41 AM by LazyNinjas »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA