Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Gigolo To The Stars [Various Celebs]  (Read 3358 times)

Blocboy VC

Re: Gigolo To The Stars [Various Celebs]
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 02:39:46 PM »
If I had a request, it'd be Emily Ratajkowski. I could probably think of more too, but I wouldn't want to overwelm you, I know you're probably really busy.

The following users thanked this post: YoungDubz

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2024, 03:44:18 PM »
I’m back in a rhythm with Chapter 5, so I hopefully should have it up by this weekend. Who would people like to see in future chapters?

Hi. Great stories. If you're taking requests could you do Ariana Richards, Eliza Dushku or Felicia Day?

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, YoungDubz

YoungDubz

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2024, 03:57:58 PM »
I’m back in a rhythm with Chapter 5, so I hopefully should have it up by this weekend. Who would people like to see in future chapters?

Hi. Great stories. If you're taking requests could you do Ariana Richards, Eliza Dushku or Felicia Day?

I don’t know who the first person is, but those other two are solid options.

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

YoungDubz

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2024, 04:00:09 PM »
If I had a request, it'd be Emily Ratajkowski. I could probably think of more too, but I wouldn't want to overwelm you, I know you're probably really busy.

Yeh, I still work a 9-5 so I’m writing when I can after work each day and on weekends. If you have other suggestions, I’m happy to take them. They might make future chapters of GTTS or I might work on something else.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2024, 04:12:59 PM »

I don’t know who the first person is, but those other two are solid options.

Ariana Richards was in the first Jurassic Park movie

Blocboy VC

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2024, 04:38:37 PM »
A few suggestions. Liz Gillies, Madonna, Sigourney Weaver and Helen Mirren. Helen Mirren really is just so prolific, heard she's been still hot for a woman as old as she is too

YoungDubz

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2024, 09:41:38 AM »
Sorry everyone. I meant to have Chapter 5 done and posted by now, but there’s been some personal stuff come up recently that stopped be from being able to write.

I’m back at it now, and progressing Chapter 5 and have a start for Chapter 6 down on my paper.

YoungDubz

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2024, 06:10:35 PM »
UPDATE

Chapter 5 has been written.

Just need to finish the proofreading and it should be posted this weekend.

YoungDubz

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2024, 03:43:19 AM »
Chapter 5: Anne & Emily Make A Video
“Well, you are a handsome chap, aren’t you?” said Emily Blunt, lying naked except for a pair of sunglasses. She sat up and turned toward the house. “Annie, the man has arrived! Get your cute butt out here now!” she shouted.

“I’m coming!” A voice shouted back, and Jake was further taken aback by Anne Hathaway strolling toward him from inside, equally as naked as Emily. When Anne got to the chair that Emily was lying in, she leant down and gave her a big kiss on the lips. When the kiss broke apart, the two women looked at Jake.

“Good! Now that you’re here, we wonder if you can help us settle a bet…” said Anne.

“A bet?” Asked Jake, as he ogled the two nude beauties in front of him.

“Oh, we’ll get to that, don’t worry! We've got other business to deal with first!” Said Emily, as she reached down to her purse underneath her chair, rummaged inside and pulled out a video camera.

Emily turned on the camera and pointed the lens at herself and Anne, who knelt down beside Emily and put her arm around her as the Brit addressed the camera directly.

“Hey hubbies, we miss you! We’re just enjoying the morning sun by the pool and we’ve got a surprise for you both! Anne, care to do the honours?” Said Emily.

“Absolutely!” Said Anne, who got to her knees on the hard ground and crawled toward Jake with Emily filming her as she did, stopping in front of Jake as Emily narrated.

“Now, Little Miss Oscar Winner here wasn’t completely satisfied with just me keeping her company, she was pouting about not having a flesh and blood cock to suck on so when I got a little tip from a friend of mine, I made some arrangements! Anne, show our husbands our special guest for today?”

“With pleasure, Emily.” Said Anne, as she moved closer to Jake.

The pale beauty looked up at Jake, her big round eyes meeting his own as she took hold of his pants at the waist and pulled them down, taking his boxers with them.

Jake’s semi-erect cock sprung up into Anne’s face, and the one time Catwoman gripped it, moving her hand up and down the shaft.

“Look at the size of that thing, guys. It’s bigger than either of you and he’s not even fully hard yet. Oh Adam, I’m going to enjoy watching your beautiful wife suck on that hard fucking cock. Do you want that Anne? You want to feel that throbbing huge dick deep in your throat? Don’t tease our friend here, Anne, open those sexy dick sucking lips of yours and take that cock in your mouth!” Said Emily as she filmed, gripping Anne’s hair and pushing her toward Jake’s cock.

The Princess Diaries actress parted her lips as she got closer to Jake’s cock and took the head into her mouth.

“Oh fuck!” Jake groaned in pleasure as Anne’s tongue ran along the sensitive area where the head meets the shaft on his cock.

Anne focused solely on the head at first, using a combination of kissing, licking and sucking to bring Jake’s cock to fully erect before she started to move herself down. She went slowly, going inch by inch, pausing as necessary to allow herself to adjust to the thick cock pushing deep into her mouth.

“Bloody hell, Anne, I know you can do better than that! I’ve seen you take bigger dicks all the way down in half the time! We’re gonna find out which of us gives better head and you’re not much competition at the moment!” Said Emily as she continued filming. One hand held the camera on the action and Jake could see her other hand playing with her hardening nipples.

Emily continued to encourage Anne. “Pretend he’s that lighting guy from Prada, the one with that beautiful huge cock. Remember when we took him into Meryl’s office set after wrapping one evening and you got him from six to midnight in no time, taking the entire thing down your throat in one go? Want to prove you’re better than me, sweetie, you gotta do more than this!”

Taking Emily’s words to heart, Anne removed Jake’s cock from her mouth and paused for a moment to collect herself. She took a few deep breaths as she focused herself, then opened her mouth wide and in one movement took the length of his cock inside, suppressing her gag reflex as the swollen member pushed into her throat.

“Attagirl, Anne! Show the camera how much you love a big cock in your throat! How’s it feeling, Jake? Is the slutty Oscar winner doing a good job sucking your fat dick?” Asked Emily with a smile, as she zoomed the camera in on Anne’s face, her eyes watering as she frantically moved her mouth up and down Jake’s cock. “Help her out, Jake. Yeh, that’s it, grab her hair and fuck that beautiful face. Oh god, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve held her hair as I’ve rubbed my pussy against that gorgeous face. Mmm, the things she can do with her tongue! Though I probably don’t have to tell you, she’s probably doing some right now, isn’t she? I bet she is. You’re a filthy little slut for cock and pussy, aren’t you, Anne? You’re gonna make Jakey boy here cum in that pretty mouth, aren’t you? Fuck, it’s turning me on so much to see those perfect plump lips wrapped around that thick cock. Doesn’t she look beautiful like this, Jake? That gorgeous fucking face filled with cock, her perfect MILF body exposed for your admiration. Doesn’t her body look absolutely incredible, Jake? I bet you’d like to feel those marvellous tits or even that glorious wet cunt around that cock of yours, huh? But not today. No, today’s just about settling our little contest. Maybe we’ll bring you back another time to fuck us, maybe with our husbands. The three of you and one of us with a strapon absolutely railing every hole of the other.

The combination of Anne’s amazing blowjob skill and Emily’s dirty talk were bringing Jake close to the edge. He knew he was close, the warm, wet tightness of Anne’s mouth feeling heavenly on his cock. He had heard what Emily had said about the two of them wanting to find out who was better at sucking cock, and as he thought about how Emily could possibly match or exceed Anne, whose tongue was running back and forth across the shaft of his cock as he pumped in and out of her mouth.

Jake looked down at Anne and as he gazed into those beautiful big eyes which almost looked to be pleading for him to cum, he felt his restraint crumble. “I’m gonna cum!” panted Jake, as his orgasm neared.

“Do it on her face! Paint that gorgeous face with your cum!” Said Emily, pointing the camera at Anne’s face as Jake withdrew his cock from Anne’s mouth and started to jerk it in front of the brunette.

The one time Catwoman, now free to speak, looked up lustfully at Jake. “Do it! Cum on me! Blast that big, hot load over me! I want it everywhere, my face, my mouth, my tits. Wouldn’t they look so good covered in your cum?” She said huskily as she took a breast in each hand and pushed them up toward Jake’s twitching cock. “Cum on me, Jake. Coat me with your cum. Please, I want it so bad, it’s been ages since I’ve had a hot load dripping down my face, please give it to me!”

As he looked at Anne, Jake was sure he was looking at one of the sexiest sights he’d ever seen. Her long brown hair messy from him grabbing two handfuls, her face shining with sweat, saliva running from her mouth and down her chin, dripping onto her large breasts. As she finished her plea to Jake for his cum, she pouted and the way her bottom lip plumped up finished Jake.

His orgasm came and came strong. Long streams shot from his cock and onto Anne’s beautiful face, landing on her cheeks, nose, forehead and mouth.

“Christ, Anne, he’s fucking glazing you!” Said Emily, who was filming in such a way to catch both Jake’s ejaculation and the loads landing on her friend’s face. “How does it feel?” Emily asked.

“God, it’s so hot. Such a warm load! And tasty too, you got to try it, Em! Share his cum with me!” Said Anne, giggling lightly to herself as her tongue pushed out to try and lick up any cum near to her mouth, then Anne moved to lick the last drops of Jake’s cum from his cock as his orgasm was finishing.

“There’s an offer I’d never say no to!” Said Emily. She looked at Jake. “Hun, would you mind filming until you’re ready to go again for my turn with you?” She asked him. Jake shook his head, and took the camera from Emily, keeping the shot as she had it, Anne’s cum covered face close up and centre. Emily’s side profile entered the frame and the British beauty ran her tongue along Anne’s striking jawline to her forehead, licking up Jake’s cum as she did so. What Emily wasn’t collecting with her tongue, Anne was gathering with her fingers and sucking them clean.

When Anne’s face was clear of cum, the two women kissed each other deeply, the English woman pushing Jake’s load from her mouth into the American’s.

The pair made out for a few minutes, their hands running through each other's hair and over their bodies as Jake filmed. Emily soon stood and then helped Anne to her feet. Holding hands, the two walked into the house, Emily beckoning Jake to follow, which he did, focussing the camera on the swaying asses of the two women as they walked ahead of him.

Once inside the house, Emily and Anne sat down next to each other on a cream sofa in a nicely decorated living room. The pair continued their make out session, Emily’s hands rubbing Anne’s chest while Anne ran her fingers along Emily’s thighs as they kissed.

Emily was first to break the kiss as she moved her mouth to Anne’s ear, nibbling the American’s earlobe lightly causing Anne to shudder and gasp.

“Fuck, Emily, please don’t tease me! Mmm, I got so wet sucking that big cock, I need to cum!” Groaned Anne, rubbing her body against Emily.

“Mmm, as wet as I got watching those perfect fucking lips wrapped around that thick dick? You looked so fucking sexy taking all of that big cock down your throat! Fuck, baby, feel me! Feel how wet my little cunt is for you!” Purred Emily as she took one of Anne’s hands and placed it between her legs while her own hand snaked down to Anne’s wetness.

Jake moved to the pair and angled the camera to catch the action as the fingers of each actress rubbed along the wet pussy lips of the other as they resumed their deep, passionate kissing.

The pair moaned into each other, the sound muffled as held in by their mouths being locked together.

Anne’s fingers ran up and down Emily’s wet lips, getting them covered in her British friend’s juices before they moved to Emily’s swelling clit. She circled the sensitive nub with her fingers before pressing down on the little pleasure button, causing Emily to withdraw from the kiss to moan loudly as she fell backwards onto the couch, causing her fingers to part from Anne’s pussy.

“Oh fuck! God, Anne, touch me! Rub that little clit! Fuck, your fingers feel so good!” Groaned Emily, as Anne rubbed her clit back and forth roughly with two fingers. “God, please, go lower! Put those fucking fingers inside me!”

Anne looked at Emily, her eyes closed and mouth open in the throes of pleasure as Anne stimulated her swollen clit. Anne smiled, a huge devilish grin appearing across her gorgeous face. She slowed her stimulation of her friend’s clit, and crawled up Emily’s body until they were face to face.

Without words, the two women simultaneously brought their fingers to the other's mouth. Both women licked and sucked on the fingers presented, each cleaning their own juices from the other’s digits.

Once the fingers had been sucked clean of the girl cream that coated them, Emily and Anne kissed once more, their juices combining in their mouths. Anne’s sweet cream blended with Emily’s tangier flavour to create a delicious combination.

As they shared their blended juices in a passionate kiss, Anne pulled Emily back to a seated position. Still kissing, Anne adjusted both their bodies so one of her legs was over Emily’s and one of Emily’s legs was over hers. Getting the idea, Emily’s hands ran down Anne’s smooth back and grasped the round cheeks of her friend’s delightful rear. She pulled Anne toward her and the two women groaned into each other's mouths as their wet pussies slapped together.

Jake filmed in close up as best he could as Anne started to grind her pussy against Emily’s. Anne’s clit rubbed against Emily’s, sending shivers across both of their bodies.

The two women’s mouths separated and both vocalised the pleasure they were feeling.

“Christ, I love feeling your wet cunt against mine, Em! Fuck, feeling your wet little clitty rubbing against me is incredible.” Groaned Anne as jolts of ecstasy ran through her.

“God, you sexy fucking bitch! Grind your tight twat into mine! Fuuuck me, fucking scissor me Anne!” Growled Emily, as she pushed Anne backward on the couch and fell backward herself.

Both women, now lying slightly on their sides, rocked their hips back and forth in rhythm, the only sounds in the room being the moans of each woman and the sounds of two wet pussies rubbing against each other.

Emily looked down the couch at Anne, watching as her American friend’s face contorted in ecstasy as their pussies rubbed together. The frantic pace at which Anne moved her hips was causing her round breasts to bounce freely and Emily watched, almost hypnotised, as those twin mounds jumped about on her friend’s chest.

Emily looked at and addressed the camera Jake was pointing at her. “Don’t film me, you fucker, film Anne! Fucking hell, look how good she fucking looks? Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as her? Fuck, I love how she fucks. Men and women, I’ve seen that little slut go fucking mental to get off! Fuuuck, just watching her is enough to make me fucking cream my knickers, let alone what she’s doing right now. Christ, I’m getting close! Keep going Anne, please, let’s cum together!” Purred the Brit, whose own hips sped up their movement back and forth in sync with Anne’s.

Though she sensed her own orgasm to be near and was mostly focused on bringing her and Emily that simultaneous release, she heard Emily’s words and felt she had to respond.

“Hey Mr Cameraman, come over here!” She groaned, beckoning Jake over with one finger. Though the camera was shooting her face, Anne addressed Jake behind it. “If I’m a slut, it’s only because she made me one. God, let me tell you, she released something in me that first night together. She showed me how good a woman can fuck another woman then together we ran through that crew, men and women. Fuck, Em, remember that cute little runner? Must’ve barely been out of college and we made her our little toy. If one of us wasn’t available, we sent this petite little thing to satisfy the other. Mmm, and how about when me and you stayed behind after wrap one night and stumbled on the sound guys poker game? God, even now, I think how good it felt to be next to you as those 7 guys ran a train on both of us. I couldn’t sit right for a week after that, after you convinced me to give up my ass to them. From anal virgin to loving my ass being pounded in 2 hours. God, I’m gonna cum Em! Fuck, grind that pussy against mine! Faster!” Anne panted, as she bucked her hips quickly, speeding up the closer she got to orgasm.

“Yes Anne! Scissor my fucking cunt, you bitch. Oh, you sexy fucking bitch. Fuck, look at me! Let me see that beautiful face as we cum together!” Moaned Emily loudly, her naked body shiny with sweat as she rocked her hips back and forth, trying to match Anne’s speed.

The two co-stars scissored their wet pussies together, their screams of orgasmic ecstasy filling the room mixed with shouted exclamations of curse words and compliments as they both reached orgasm within seconds of one another. They continued grinding on each other through their orgasms, and once both had finished cumming, the two sat up and rubbed their hands over the other’s hot wet sex and licking their combined cum off their fingers.

“God, you’re amazing! I love how good you make me cum!” Said Emily, kissing Anne on the nose before turning to Jake and taking his solid erection in her hand. “Speaking of making someone cum, I see our little show got you nice and ready for me! Give Anne the camera, there’s a good boy” she said, as she sank off the couch onto her knees in front of Jake.

He handed the camera to Anne, who filmed as Emily jerked Jake’s cock in her hand and moved her mouth to his scrotum. The British beauty sucked hard on one of Jake’s balls, before moving up, kissing up the length of his erect shaft to the engorged pink head. She licked the spot where the shaft and head met, causing Jake to groan deeply.

“Oh, he liked that Em. Show him how well you work that mouth of yours!” Said Anne, as the camera captured Emily kissing the large head of Jake’s thick cock, her tongue gliding along the thin opening before opening her mouth and taking the head inside.

The gorgeous English woman sucked deeply on the head of Jake’s cock as her hand moved up and down the shaft.

Taking the cock from her mouth, Emily spat on the erect member, rubbing her wet saliva up and down the shaft with her hand. From her position on her knees, she looked up at Jake, their eyes meeting as she opened her mouth wide and slowly started to take his hard penis deep into her throat.

The gagging sounds the Brit made as Jake’s cock pushed at the back of her throat only spurred her on along with the words of encouragement she was getting from Anne behind the camera.

“Fuck Em, you look so fucking sexy with a cock down your throat. Such a pretty English rose being a depraved slut for dick. Mmm, he’s big, isn’t he? Biggest you’ve had in a while. I know you can do it though. Take him all, hun. Take that thick cock deep, baby. Make him cum, sweetie. Make him shoot his sweet load into your mouth and then share it with me.” Said Anne, pointing the camera at Emily as she quickened her head movements up and down Jake’s cock.

With tears in her eyes, Emily’s hands moved to Jake’s ass. She held his cheeks and pushed him forward, driving all of his cock into her mouth, her nose pressing into his pelvis.

Jake groaned as his cock was enveloped by the soft, warm wetness of Emily’s throat. He knew he was getting close so he put a hand on the back of Emily’s head and started to thrust his hips back, his cock withdrawing inch by inch from his mouth before being thrust forward and once again entering the British woman’s lucious throat.

“Yes, Jake, fuck that pretty face! Use her mouth like it’s her tight British cunt. You’d love to feel that warm, wet pussy loosening around that big, thick cock, wouldn’t you? Maybe next time because we’ll definitely have you around again, big boy! You going to cum, young man? Going to cum over my beautiful friend from her sucking that hard dick?” Said Anne to Jake, her voice exuding a smoky huskiness that, in combination with her words and the feeling of Emily’s oral actions to his cock, put Jake over the edge.

“Oh fuck, here it comes!” He groaned.

As Jake’s orgasm hit, Emily pulled back, removing all but the head of Jake’s cock from her mouth. She sucked hard on the head, her hand frantically rubbing Jake’s shaft, milking his load into her mouth.

Once his orgasm has finished, Jake removed his cock from between Emily’s lips and while still on her knees the English woman looked up at the camera Anne pointed in her face, opening her mouth to show she hadn’t swallowed a drop of Jake’s load.

Anne sank to her knees and kissed Emily, trying to film their faces as they shared Jake’s cum between themselves again.

The kiss ended, and each woman swallowed the cum in their mouth, looking at the lens of the camera as they did and opening their mouths again to show that not a drop remained. The pair kissed each other softly on the lips and Anne turned off the camera.

“Mmm, he’s so yummy” said Anne, standing and assisting Emily back to her feet as she nodded in agreement. They looked toward Jake, who had gone back outside to retrieve his discarded clothing. He picked up his pants and boxers and took his phone from his pocket.

Seeing he had some time until his next scheduled appointment at 11, he dressed and walked back inside, where Anne and Emily were sitting together on the couch, Anne’s long slender legs across Emily’s lap, Emily’s finger running up and down Anne’s shin.

“Are you going?” Asked Emily as she saw Jake enter now fully dressed.

“Yep, just booked an Uber, it’ll be a few minutes.” Replied Jake.

“Great. Your payment is on the table by the door, grab it on your way out. It was five hundred, right?” Said Anne, indicating with her hand.

Jake nodded.

“But, before you go,” said Emily, “You have to settle our little bet!”

“Right, yeah. Tell us Jake, which of these pretty little mouths did the better job in that lucious dick of yours?” Asked Anne.

“That’s not fair, you were both incredible.” Said Jake.

Anne shook her head. “No, none of that silliness. We’re both big girls, we can both handle it if you say it was the other. Right, Em?

Emily nodded in agreement. “Absolutely, Anne. It’s a friendly contest, we’re not going to be mad about it.”

“Well, then, if it’s not a big deal, Anne is better.” Said Jake.

“YES! I told you, Em! I’M THE CHAMPION!” Said Anne in celebration as Emily frowned.

Anne jumped up off the couch and started to dance, swaying her hips as she turned herself around while taunting Emily.

“Na na na naa naa, I give better head than you!” Sung Anne.

Emily looked up at her friend from the couch and her frown disappeared. A huge beaming smile crossed her face as she looked at her dorky friend. She grabbed Anne by the arm and pulled her back down, kissing her friend as she fell into her arms.

The two former co-stars renewed their make out session, their hands roaming and rubbing over each other's bodies.

Tearing his eyes away from the stunning sight unfolding again in front of him, Jake turned to leave. He made his way out of the house, grabbing the envelope from a side table as he exited.

He walked to the road and waited. As he did, his phone started to ring. He looked at who was calling. Aubrey. He answered.

“Good timing, Ms Plaza, I’ve just finished my first appointment.” He said.

“Are you on the way back to the hotel?” Asked Aubrey.

“I’m waiting for my car to arrive, then I will be, why?” Jake enquired.

“Don’t, I’m gonna send you an address, go there instead. It’s kinda a surprise, I’ll fill you in when you get here. See you soon.” Aubrey told him before abruptly hanging up.

Now filled with curiosity, Jake saw the message Aubrey sent him pop up on the screen of his phone as his Uber arrived.

He got in and gave the driver the new address and the car set off.

A short time later, the car arrived outside a fairly large house in the Hollywood Hills.

Jake exited the car, and walked to the front door. As he was about to knock, the door opened and there stood Aubrey.

“Welcome to your humble new abode while you’re here in LA!” She exclaimed.

“Umm, I’m sorry?” Said Jake, confusion evident in his voice.

“I was sitting in that hotel room after you left and felt bad about you having to keep travelling back and forth all of the time, so I took the initiative to rent this place through AirBNB for the next few weeks. It’s relatively close to the city for you to get to your appointments there and can even have appointments come here and you can clean yourself up after without all that boring car travel. I think it’s perfect. And don’t worry about cost, I’ll take care of that. Think of it as an incentive for retaining my services. Just one of many, may I add.” Explained Aubrey, emphasising her last words by rubbing her hand over the crotch of Jake’s pants and licking her lips seductively. “Now, I’ve got to go, but I’ll be back later and can give you the full tour. Your bags are in the bedroom, I bought them with me. Bathroom is down the hall there and to the left, you’ll find it. Hurry, because your next little slut is coming here in about half an hour. Toodles!” Said Aubrey, as she walked to the door and exited.

Slightly taken aback, Jake walked to where Aubrey said the bathroom was. He removed his clothes and took a shower. Once complete. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked around the house, checking out the rooms and finding the kitchen.

Checking and seeing that the fridge was well stocked, he took out a carton of orange juice and poured himself a glass. He walked to the entrance area and toward the large open living room, looking out of the large glass windows at a swimming pool and beyond that the view of the city as he finished his drink.

Jake went to the bedroom and from his bags took out a pair of shorts, putting them on commando as he figured they’d be off again soon.

He continued investigating the house and was soon alerted by a doorbell ringing.

He went to the front door and opened it, the person outside pushing past him and into the living room, wearing a long raincoat, large hat and sunglasses.

Jake closed the door and was about to turn around to speak to his guest when they spoke up first.

“Eyes closed, just give me a second.” Said the mystery woman. Jake didn’t recognise the voice, but they sounded young.

Jake did as he was told and waited for the mystery woman to be ready.

About 30 seconds later, the woman spoke again.

“Okay, I’m ready!” said the woman.

Jake opened his eyes and turned around but looked at the floor as he moved toward his client.

Jake wanted to take in every inch of his client before seeing who it was, so starting at her small feet clothed in a pair of long white socks, his eyes moved upwards, studying the long slender legs, socks going all the way up past her knees to her smooth thighs, the visible bare skin looking so soft. Continuing upwards, Jake saw a very short tartan skirt he estimated to be maybe 4-5 inches from waist to hem. Above that, his guest’s slender tummy and abs exposed as a white shirt was tied just below the woman’s small breasts and the buttons visible were undone, showing the white bra she was wearing.

Jake’s gaze continued upwards, along the smooth skin of his client’s neck to her face. He didn’t recognise who he was looking at but she was definitely attractive. Finally, Jake looked and saw this woman’s blonde hair was done up into two pigtails, one either side of her head.

“Hi, it’s Jake, right? I’m Kiernan, nice to meet you!” said Kiernan Shipka, a big smile on her face to match her bubbly demeanour.

“Hi, Kiernan, what would you like today?” Asked Jake.

Kiernan paused for a second, lowering her head and breathing deeply. When she looked up, her face had changed. Now sporting a look of innocence, she moved toward Jake and put a hand on his chest.

Kiernan looked at Jake in his eyes and said “I want you to teach me how to fuck, Daddy!”

===To Be Continued===

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Blocboy VC, Dexter07, Sorale21

Blocboy VC

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2024, 01:16:14 PM »
Nice job! This was just really well written. And hell, at one point, the women offered the husbands to join in if they ever did it again, so there's no hard feelings lol.

YoungDubz

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2024, 04:34:27 AM »
Thanks. Established relationships are tricky to work around. It’s either indicate it’s an open thing like with Anne and Emily’s husbands, or ignore it like I did with Mary in Chapter 3

Nice job! This was just really well written. And hell, at one point, the women offered the husbands to join in if they ever did it again, so there's no hard feelings lol.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA