Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "In The Dressing Room" (Kira Kosarin & Aubrey Whitby)  (Read 10619 times)

LazyNinjas

"In The Dressing Room" (Kira Kosarin & Aubrey Whitby)
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:03:38 AM »
 In The Dressing Room
By: LazyNinjas
Celebs: Kira Kosarin & Audrey Whitby
Codes: FF, Cons, Oral
Disclaimer:This story is a work of fiction. It has never happened or ever will happen

Audrey Whitby was sitting by her cellphone as she eagerly awaited a call from one of her best friends on the entire planet, Kira Kosarin. Audrey and Kira were instant best friends once they met on The Thundermans, the Nickelodeon show that Kira starred on and the show that Audrey was a recurring character on.

Spending a lot of time together during the filming of their show and the time they spent outside of work had given the girls a close friendship. At least for Kira it was a friendship. Audrey wanted their relationship to be so much more than just a friendship. She loved Kira but she had no idea if Kira felt the same and didn’t even want to risk the chance of losing her, so she kept her feelings to herself.

After shooting the latest episode of their television show, the girls had made plans to shop together. They had made plans to go to the mall and just look around in the stores and just have a fun time being teenagers for once instead of always being at work and having to act like a grown-up. Having some off time in their crazy and hectic shooting schedule meant that they could finally spend some time just being teenage girls, having fun and doing whatever they felt like doing.

Audrey sat and waited patiently for her phone to ring. She wanted to be around Kira all the time and missed her horribly whenever they could not be together.

Audrey was completely lost in her thoughts about Kira when she suddenly heard the ringtone that she had set for whenever Kira was calling. She jumped off of her seat and reached for her phone. She pressed the green button on the phone and put the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" Audrey said as she answered the phone.

"Hey Audrey. It’s Kira. I am almost at your house so you can go outside and wait for me. I will literally be there in just a couple of minutes." Kira said as she continued to drive to Audrey's place while keeping her phone on speaker.

"That sounds great. I will be waiting for you outside then. See ya soon Kira." Audrey said as she grabbed her purse and her house keys off of the kitchen counter and headed out the front door to wait for Kira.

"See you in a little bit." Kira said as she pressed the hang up button on the phone and continued to drive to pick up Audrey.

Audrey locked her front door and waited at the entrance for Kira. She looked down at her outfit and hoped that she looked good.

Audrey had decided to put on one of her favorite shirts, which was a washed out blue tank top she's had forever. She choose to pair the shirt with a white pair of jean shorts and a pair of designer sandals. She just hoped she looked good for Kira.

She sat on the steps for 5 or so minutes until she saw Kira's black SUV pull into her driveway. Kira rolled down her window and honked the horn.

"Hurry up and get in! We don't have all day you know?" Kira yelled as Audrey grabbed her things and got into Kira's SUV. She opened the passenger door and got into the seat where she looked over at Kira and saw what she was wearing.

Kira was wearing a bright pink t-shirt and a cute little pair of daisy dukes. She also had on the same designer sandals that Audrey had decided to wear today.

“Hey girl! You are looking fabulous today!” Kira said as she leaned over and hugged Audrey.

“Girl, you are looking so hot yourself.” Audrey replied as she hugged back. Kira and Audrey broke from their hug but Audrey wished she could hold on to her friend’s beautiful body forever. Kira looked over her shoulder as she backed out of the driveway. After getting out of the driveway and on to the road again, Kira put the car in drive and started going towards the mall.

The girls were on the highway listening to the radio like they didn’t have a single care in the world. One of their favorite songs came on the radio and they turned the speakers up loud as they danced and sang along with it in the car. After around 10 to 15 minutes on the road, they turned off onto the exit they were supposed to take. They were 5 minutes away from the mall when they were stopped at a red light. Audrey turned down the music to speak to her friend.

“So what do you want to look at when we get to the mall?” Audrey asked.

“I don’t know for the most part, but I know that I have to get a new swimsuit.” Kira replied.

“What happened to that cute little pink bikini you had?” Audrey asked.

“I don’t know exactly. I grabbed it out of my closet and I saw the strings to the top were broken in the back.” the brunette replied.

“That sucks.” The blond replied.

“I know right?” Kira replied. “When was the last time you bought a swimsuit? Hasn’t it been like forever ago?”

“Now that you mention it, it has been a while since I bought a swimsuit.” Audrey said as she tried to think back to when she last bought a swimsuit for herself. She tried as hard as she could to remember when she last bought a swimsuit but nothing came to mind.

“Then I guess we’ll go to Victoria’s Secret to get us some new swimsuits then.” Kira said as the stoplight finally turned green. Kira gently placed her food on the gas and steered the car over into the correct lane to get into the mall parking lot. As they drove into the parking lot, they saw that it wasn’t packed like it normally was, so they were able to get a parking space relatively close to the entrance.

"We are finally here!" Kira said as she pulled into her parking spot and parked the car. The girls undid their seat belts and grabbed their purses before getting out of the car.

They slammed the doors shut and started to walk towards the entrance while Kira grabbed her keys and locked her SUV. The girls entered the mall and saw that it was pretty dead like they thought when they entered the parking lot.

"Wow. It is pretty weird to see the mall this dead on the weekend." Audrey mentioned as both girls looked ahead of them and noticed that it was weirdly dead for the weekend.

"I know right? I guess that just means more space for us then!" Kira said as she started heading down towards the Victoria's Secret store. Audrey quickly followed her excited friend down through the weirdly empty hallways of the mall. The Victoria's Secret store was right near the middle of the mall so they kept walking past each store until they reached the front doors of the store.

The girls walked into the doors of the store and were more shocked to see that they were the only two girls in the entire store except for one employee who was too busy on her phone to even notice the teens had entered the store.

“First the mall being unusually dead and now Victoria’s Secret being dead too. This is just weird.” Audrey said to Kira.

“It might be a little weird, but that just means we get the whole store to choose from right? No one else getting the last of a cute swimsuit we like. I’ll take that as a good thing.” Kira said as she walked over to the swimsuit section of the store.

Kira’s ability to turn almost any negative situation into a positive one was one of the many reasons that Audrey had fallen in love with her. The fact that she was also a sexy dancer who knows how to move her body didn’t hurt either. Getting out of her thoughts and back into reality, Audrey joined her friend in checking out the swimsuits.

The swimsuit section at Victoria’s Secret was not the best, but there were some pretty cute bikinis and one piece swimsuits on the shelves. Audrey was looking around for something to try on but did not find anything she liked. She didn’t find anything she really wanted to try on but Kira came running over to her and showed her a black one piece swimsuit she wanted Audrey to try on.

As she grabbed the swimsuit from Kira, she saw that her friend had picked out a black swimsuit that almost looked like hers and another one piece, but in white.

“Let’s go try these on!” Kira said as she grabbed Audrey’s hand and pulled her into the biggest dressing room they had.

“You sure you don’t want to go into different dressing rooms?” Audrey asked.

“Why not? It’s just us here.” Kira responded. Audrey thought what the hell and decided to stay in the same dressing room. Both girls kicked off their sandals before Kira looked at Audrey.

“Try yours on first.” The brunette said as she sat on the chair in the dressing room.

“Why do you want me to go first?” the blond asked.

"Come on and try it on already! Don't be a chicken Audrey!" Kira said trying to encourage her friend to try on the sexy black swimsuit.

"Alright already! I'm trying it on.” Audrey replied as she hesitantly peeled off her outfit.

Aubrey had grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, throwing it to the floor. She reached behind her back and undid the clips of her bra, throwing that to the ground as well. Audrey grabbed her shorts as well as her panties and pushed them down onto the floor as well, leaving Audrey completely naked. Audrey had felt uncomfortable stripping in front of her best friend and secret crush. She knew that Kira had seen her naked before but not when it wasn't by accident or just passing by.

"Here." Kira said as she handed the black one piece swimsuit to her friend.

Aubrey took the swimsuit from her friend's hand and started to step into the swimsuit. She put her left leg in first which was followed by her right leg. After getting her legs into the swimsuit, she began to pull the suit up her body. She grabbed each strap of the black swimsuit and put them into place. After adjusting the swimsuit in the spots where it rode up a little, Audrey turned around to show Kira.

"Oh my god Audrey you look amazing!" Kira exclaimed to Audrey as she looked down at herself.

"You really think I look good in this?" Audrey asked.

"Good? More like amazing! Now I got to see how good I look in the black one." Kira replied as she grabbed her black one piece swimsuit and started to stripped off her own clothes. Audrey could not help herself as she watched Kira slowly lose piece of clothing after piece of clothing. She almost couldn't contain herself when Kira's bra fell to the floor revealing her cute B sized breasts.

“Well? What do you think?” Kira asked Audrey as she modeled the black one piece swimsuit for her. Audrey was completely speechless as her friend stood there in the sexy black one piece. She couldn't help but thinking how great Kira's tits looked in it. She looked at her friend's chest as it was so prominently on display. Her eyes wondered down further and she admired how the swimsuit showed off all of her friend's gorgeous legs. Audrey's train of thought was broken when Kira started talking.

“You okay there Audrey?” Kira asked as she noticed that her friend was starting to act weird. Kira looked over towards Audrey and saw that something was different about her. She could feel that her friend was looking at her in different way now. Kira wasn't weirded out by Audrey's looks at her but she wasn't thrilled about it either.

"Oh sorry Kira. You look freaking amazing girl." Audrey replied as she hoped her friend did not think too much of that little zone out she just had.

"I don't know. I'm not really feeling this one." Kira said as she moved her body and made poses in the mirror that were secretly driving her best friend mad with lust.

"I'm going to try on the white one now." Kira said as she reached for the straps and pulled them off her shoulders, revealing Kira's cute breasts to Audrey in the mirror's reflection. Kira pushed the rest of the black swimsuit down until it hit the ground. She reached over and grabbed the white swimsuit. She stepped her legs through the white swimsuit and pulled it up her body. She grabbed the straps and pulled them up to her chest. After making sure the girls were in place, Kira turned around to show Audrey.

"So is this one any good?" Kira asked. Audrey's eyes opened wide as she saw her friend in the sexy swimsuit. Her heart began to race and pussy started to feel wet as she took in her friend's sexy form. She loved seeing the high cut of the suit leaving even more of Kira's sexy lower half showing and she loved the way Kira's tits were pressing against the fabric.

"Oh my god." Audrey said in a low tone as she tried to think rationally. She couldn't handle it anymore. She needed to fuck Kira. She couldn't wait anymore. Now was the time and she had to make a move.

"Do I look fat or something?" Kira said as a little frown formed on her face.

“You don't look fat at all. You look so fucking sexy; it makes me want to fuck you.” Audrey said to Kira as she goes into complete shock at what her best friend just said.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” Kira asked, thinking that she must have just misheard what her friend said.

“I said you look fucking sexy and it makes me want to fuck you.” Aubrey said, completely shocking Kira once again. Audrey walked towards Kira, moving closer and closer to her until Kira's back was against the wall.

"I can't take it anymore Kira. I have to do this." Audrey said as she scared Kira by grabbing her and pulling her in for a kiss. Kira could do nothing but just stand there and take the kiss. Her brain was in overdrive just trying to comprehend what was happening right now as her body just sat there. While Audrey continued to kiss her, Kira felt something weird happening. She felt her crotch getting wet. This wasn't right. She loved boys. She had always loved boys but feeling Audrey's smooth lips on hers just felt so right. Audrey didn't know how her friend felt about this until she finally felt Kira start to kiss back.

Now that she knew that Kira was on board, Audrey started to give in to her desires. As they continue passionately making out, they moaned back and forth into each other's mouth which was only heightening the experience. After a few minutes of passionate and sexy kissing, Aubrey pulled away from the brunette's lips and moved down to her neck as her hands pulled down the straps of the swimsuit.

“You’re so hot, Kira.” Audrey moaned as she kissed her way down Kira's neck. Kira could not help but giggle as the little kisses on her neck tickled. Audrey moved down from Kira's neck and past her collarbone until she was right in front of Kira's breasts.

“I loved how that swimsuit looked on you, but you'll look so much better when it's on the floor." Audrey whispered as she slowly wrapped her lips around Kira's right nipple.

"Oh god!" Kira moans as she feels Audrey's tongue gently flicking away at the little hard nub. Kira had never felt the sensation of someone one else licking and kissing her nipples but Kira loved how Audrey's wet tongue felt against her little pink nipples.

Kira continues to moan as Audrey brings her hands down to the sides of the swimsuit to pull them off. She has to stop paying attention to Kira's breast as she pulls off the swimsuit, but once the swimsuit was on the floor of the dressing room, she went right back to pleasuring her nipples. After she goes back and forth licking Kira's right and left nipples, Audrey's unused hand finds its way to Kira's pussy as she began to rub it up and down.

"Holy shit!" Kira cried as she jumped from the feeling of her friend's hand rubbing against her hairless pussy. Kira had felt her own touch down there before, but something about someone else touching her down there made it so much more erotic and pleasurable Audrey continued to rub Kira's pussy with her hand until she stops playing with her breasts and lowers her mouth down to Kira's love tunnel.

Audrey stuck her tongue out and slowly moved towards her lover's wet snatch. Kira got chills running down her spine as she felt the tip of her friend's tongue barely make contact with her. She darted her tongue around and slid it across Kira's eager pussy lips, causing the brunette to moan as her pussy was invaded by her friend's tongue.

She continued to moan loudly as she couldn't have even imagined being pleasured by the other girl this morning. Now here she was, getting ate out by her best friend in the dressing room of a Victoria's secret. She screamed out in pleasure even more when Audrey decided to insert three fingers into Kira's soaking wet cunt while she still lashed at it with her tongue. Audrey pushed her fingers deep and hard inside of Kira, making the girls head spin cause of all the pleasure she was reaching.

"You love my fingers inside you don't you baby?" Audrey asked as she continued to pump her fingers hard and fast into Kira's pussy.

"I love your fingers and your tongue baby!" Kira screamed as she pushed her cunt farther into her friends face to get as much of her friends fingers inside her as possible. Her face began to form a smile as she continued finger fucking her best friend. She was loving the high amount of pleasure she was giving to Kira and she didn't want to stop until she came all over her face with the amount of liquid that was dripping into her mouth as it ran down Kira's legs. As Audrey got little tastes of Kira's juices, she loved how sweet and tangy the juices tasted.

From the look on Kira's face, it was obvious that Kira was about to turn into a cum fountain at any second now. Wanting to get the girl she loved to give her what she wanted, Audrey pushed harder and faster into her cunt with her fingers than ever before. She looked up at Kira and with one quick motion, it looked like the fireworks were about to begin at any second.

“Oh, shit Audrey! Your fingers are making me cum baby!" She cries out in pure lust and bliss as her body shakes and convulses from her orgasm. Kira went weak as her knees wobbled until they buckled, causing her to fall onto the ground of the dressing room as she came. Audrey removed the three fingers she had inside of Kira's pussy to find them dripping wet with her juices. She put her lips right up to the tap and sucked the gushing fluids out of her best friend's cunt.

"You okay baby?" Audrey asked her lover.

"My turn." Kira said with a look of hunger and lust in her eyes that Audrey found insanely hot. Kira got up and crawled towards her lover as she made quick work of her swimsuit. Now both completely naked, they took a quick moment to look and enjoy the sweaty naked body of the other before Kira began to pleasure her friend.

Kira's head immediately went down to Audrey's breast and gently bit down on her little nub. She began lightly biting and licking both of her nipples by switching back and forth every so often. Audrey let out and audible moan in approval. Kira reached up with her right hand and began messaging Audrey's breasts while she used her left hand to grope her own chest.

"Don't waste any time Kira. Get down to my pussy already!" Audrey moaned as Kira took her advice.

She moved her left hand and began rubbing hard on Audrey's pussy. The pure rush from Kira pleasuring her pussy so well caused Audrey to let out a loud moan.

Kira pulled Audrey closer until her face was inches away from the blonde’s wet snatch. Her pussy was glistening from the mixture of the light in the room and the juices on her cunt. Just the look of it was making Kira crazy. Kira smiled at her lover and took a deep dive face first into her sex.

Audrey shook from the pleasure of Kira's face pressing against her hot cunt. The only part of her face that she could see was Kira's eyes as the brunette went down on her.

"Fuck your face feels good on me." Audrey said as she found herself playing with her breasts, rubbing and pinching them. Aubrey jumped like Kira did when Kira plunged her fingers into her wet snatch.

"Holy shit! Go harder Kira please go harder!" she yelled as she felt Kira's fingers penetrate her vagina.

Kira decided that she would do as Audrey asked since she said please and began sucking down on her friend while more fingers entered her love cave. The added fingers plus the way Kira's mouth was working her clit made Audrey lose it.

"Holy fucking shit!" The blonde screamed out as she began squirting her girl cum all over Kira's face, completely drenching her in love juice.

"Oh my god that was awesome!" Audrey said looking down at her lover now completely covered with her juices.

"Yeah it was!" Kira responded as she got lady cum out of her eye. Both girls just sat there and took a minute to regain their breath before they spoke about what just happened between them.

"So. Want to buy these swimsuits, go back to my place, and do that again?" Audrey asked.

"You read my mind," Kira said as she leaned forward and kissed Aubrey on the lips. They got off the floor and got dressed. They bought the swimsuits, went home and made love to each again and again. They didn't know why they gave into each other in that Victoria's Secret dressing room, but what happened in the dressing room didn't stay in the dressing room.

The End
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:20:54 AM by LazyNinjas »

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, twman09

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA