Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Carmen Electra  (Read 48657 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Carmen Electra
« on: January 20, 2019, 07:08:57 AM »

Biography:

Tara Leigh Patrick (born April 20, 1972), better known by her stage name Carmen Electra, is an American glamour model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer. She began her career as a singer after moving to Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she met Prince, who produced her debut record. She later relocated to Los Angeles, California, to pursue a career as an actress, gaining notoriety for her role as Lani McKenzie on the television series Baywatch.

She made her film debut in the horror comedy American Vampire (1997), and has had roles in multiple parody films, including Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, and Disaster Movie. Electra has also appeared as a model in Playboy magazine, and worked as a dancer with the Pussycat Dolls.

Stories on the Site:

The Dominatrix Club by Robbins

Happy New Year by Doctor Doom

I'll Be Your Stripper by Cadeauxxx

Lesbian Love Next by Unknown

Rehab From Hell: Carmen Electra by Money

The Stuntman & The Centerfold by Money

Media:

Photos
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 07:12:49 PM by Cadeauxxx »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Viri, diamond_luv, hazzard

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA