Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Salma and Sofia (Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara)  (Read 115198 times)

Robertdoc

Salma and Sofia (Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara)
« on: December 07, 2020, 04:04:10 PM »
Salma and Sofia

Originally published October 2013

Summer 2005

Her kisses were hard, hot and wet. Those words were already easy to use when talking about Salma Hayek. I'd had the chance to do all that with her for a month, but not that physically yet.

Somehow, it seemed she was trying to change that here and now. In an empty room at an industry party we were attending. But thanks to those hard, hot wet kisses -- and the hot, hopefully wet body crammed into a white dress that made me hard -- I didn't mind much.

After my mouth caught up with Salma's, she pulled back somewhat unfairly. However, she was fairer in helping me out of my tux, then unbuttoning my shirt. I wanted to help her out of her dress -- although her tits would be easier to free first -- but I froze and let her stay in control.

"Okay then," Salma appraised once she could see my chest. Before I looked back down at hers, her hand trailed down my abs and headed for my belt. "I'm going to give you a choice."

My critical thinking wasn't at its best right now. All my thought was going down to the very area that Salma's hand reached into. "I felt this more than enough already. Just not with my hand," Salma noted, before finally grabbing the body part she'd tortured enough.

"Oh....the choice?" I asked before she started pumping.

"We can do it right here, right now," Salma offered. "Or I can finish you like this. Get the first one out of the way, then we do the rest back at the hotel. And you do it for me too."

With her free hand, Salma took mine and put it on her stomach. She then lifted the center of her dress up, giving me time to get her drift. Once it sank in, I reached under her dress and she dropped it before I reached her panties.

"You finger me, I finger you. Then we both walk out of here in our own cum," Salma said casually, despite the less than casual words. "Then we go back and put the rest of it somewhere else. Or do you just want to fuck and get it over with?"

This was the only possible way I could have said no to that question. But first I had to ask, "But....we'd still get it over with at the hotel? If I said no?"

"We won't have to keep it down. And I can build it up longer," she hinted. This had been building for a month already -- but the actual act sure as hell wouldn't take that long the first time. If I could get the embarrassing early climax over with now, and still get a show later....and still give her more reasons to give me that show....

I started doing that by brushing my finger across her panties. When I pushed the front of them aside and brushed her bare pussy, Salma's hand tightened on my bare genitals. At that point, we resumed kissing as we stroked each other.

When Salma's thumb brushed my tip and my forefinger slipped into her, I broke from her mouth and kissed down her neck. My destination was obvious, so I put more of my finger in her to get her ready. She just moaned and pumped me faster as my face reached her legendary cleavage.

I didn't know where to begin, but with the way Salma's hand was going, I had to act fast. I settled on kissing the exposed skin of her left breast, then her right, and then I kissed the clothed parts too. My lips and tongue went up the exposed valley of her breasts, although I knew this was a little slow. So the rest of my finger went into her and fucked her harder to make up for it.

Salma groaned and threw her head back, jacking me off harder and putting her free hand on my chest, rubbing and palming my pecs and nipples. I got the message and prepared to return the favor at last.

"Oh my God!"

This wasn't Salma's voice. It was distinctively Latin and female, but it wasn't hers. It was louder and a little less sultry than Salma's -- and its owner was right behind us.

We were so into it that we didn't notice Sofia Vergara had come in -- and obviously wasn't expecting this. The feeling was mutual.

Sofia was hardly as well known as Salma at that time, and I barely knew of her. Of course, her modeling shoots and movie bit parts that showed off her....sizable bits were familiar to me. I was already familiar with the sight of her in that revealing green dress tonight. But it was too familiar now.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I'm...." Sofia trailed off, then spoke her distress in Spanish before leaving the room. She didn't even remember to close the door, so Salma had to leave me -- and my cock -- to do it.

She cursed a bit in Spanish too, and I spoke some English curses under my breath. I was afraid to ask out loud if we could go on, since the mood was clearly ruined. Ironic that it was broken by another Latin actress -- and one of the few whose curves and bust were a match for Salma's.

That probably wasn't wise to think about right now. As for saying, I was still at a loss for words. But Salma wasn't, as she sighed and said, "We'll just have to do it all in our room, then."

Still without a word, I followed Salma out of the room after buttoning up. We left quietly, not bothering to say goodbye to other guests -- and I barely looked at them in case Sofia was nearby. We got to our limo and were driven back to the hotel in silence, which we stayed in at the hotel and in the elevator.

When we got to the room, it was clear the silence would have to break somehow. So Salma took charge again. "So that sucked," she stated, and I still kept quiet, not wanting to go further with that last word.

"Look, I know you're boiling. I'm one to talk too," Salma said, which I took at a compliment. "I thought cumming for each other the first time would be extra hot over there. Different with an actual audience, though." I nodded my agreement, ignoring the actual thought of having an audience like that.

"Well, what's another few minutes, right?" I dared to speak and hope. "If anything....now I'm not worried about ending it so soon. Awkward silence and losing my erection can work out after all," I went a little too far. Yet it still made Salma smile.

"You say that now," she joked/teased, now looking almost as cute as she was sexy. It certainly started to solve my erection problem. Before it was solved too much, I turned around and went to lock the front door.

"No one else should come in to prove me wrong now," I predicted. Encouraged, I turned around and asked Salma, "You said you could build it up more in here anyway. Was that wrong too?"

Salma turned to face me, smiled and answered, "Only one person here who can answer that. If he's up for it."

I almost rolled my eyes, but I kept them still as Salma walked over to me. I did glance down when I saw the delectable way her delectable hips were swaying, then went down further to note she still had her heels on. She did pause to step out of them halfway through, although they didn't make her legs less long and eye popping.

My back was against the door, so I thought that I should move. After all, we'd be more likely to get overheard again over here. But perhaps Salma was still into that, despite how it backfired before. Then again, I did lock the door and could block anyone from coming in.

With that, I started unbuttoning my shirt again as Salma reached me. "Figured I should take care of that this time," I told her.

"Well, if you're too busy, then," she commented, before reaching back for the zipper on her dress. She lowered it down as much as she could, which got me to slip my shirt and tux off faster. For solidarity.

"I've got some free time now," I assured her. Salma nodded, then promptly pushed me against the door.

My arms went around her to her exposed back, feeling her smooth, gorgeous tanned skin without lowering the dress down. I didn't check to see if it was slipping, since I stayed locked on her seductive almond eyes and full lips, while the lingering scent of her flowing brunette hair filled the rest of my senses.

The sense of taste still got an upgrade when her lips connected with mine. They even glided over mine slowly and sensually to help me savor it. I then lowered Salma's dress herself, leaving it bunched around her hips. Yet I opened my eyes to see her slip out of it while kissing me.

Once she did, her hands went around my neck as her bare body pressed against my half bare one. If I hadn't already felt no bra on Salma's back, the feel of her bare tits on me would be more shocking. Not that it made it less overwhelming.

Yet instead of going for more of that, Salma's slow, steamy kisses kept me frozen in place. I was left content to kiss her back and feel the rest of her incredible body. My hands trailed down her hourglass curves and rested on her well defined hips, which made her moan gently into my mouth.

Salma finally broke from my mouth to go down to my neck, like I did with her at the party. And like I did, she was trailing down my chest and bent down to kiss my own much smaller breasts. Her hands went down to trace my abs as her tongue traced my pecs, then she slid it up my own "cleavage" and looked up at me with pure lust.

Her tongue came off my chest and went right into my mouth, while her hands went back to my pants. Instead of just going in there, her hand reached for my cock and tugged it out into view, just as she left my mouth. After a few more small kisses, Salma dropped right to her knees.

Without giving me more warning, Salma immediately took my cock between her lips. She rubbed them up and down my shaft without sucking, then she did that quite well too. My hands waved around, not knowing what to do other than flail, but I finally reached down and tried to grab her chest. However, I didn't get very far.

With that, Salma broke off and leaned up, giving me my first actual clear sight of her bare breasts. I thought she might put my cock between them, but instead, she put it all the way up against my stomach. At that point, she licked and teased the underside and left me on edge -- but it gave me a clearer shot to grab her boobs.

I squeezed the tits that movie goers wished to touch for 10 years, while she licked the underside that only six others had touched for 10 years -- and only three had sucked. With her lips and tongue underneath my head and my hands palming such ample flesh, I had the very real fear of cumming right on my own face.

"Get up," I said in my illogical fear. I had to come up with something good to make it logical. After Salma's lips left my shaft, I started to get something.

I took my hands off her tits, vowing not to leave them alone for long. Once Salma got on her feet, I put the front of her body against the door. I went behind her and slid my hands all the way down her voluptuous form, until I was on my knees.

My hands reached up to her breasts, which were now pressed against the door. My face was right near her heart shaped ass, close enough to take a big bite. Instead, I just kissed her left cheek, then trailed my lips and tongue down the back of her upper leg.

"Is that where you're going?" I heard Salma ask. I answered by getting to my true final destination.

My head went underneath her ass, but my tongue went right to her pussy. I circled it before entering, then leaned in closer to get my lips and teeth in the mix. Salma groaned and pushed her ass back against my face after a while. It helped make it look even more like I was fucking her with my tongue.

Fueled by that, I came off her pussy and was almost temped to lick right between her cheeks. But I had a better and perhaps more acceptable idea for them.

I chose to kiss up Salma's right cheek instead, gliding my mouth up to her lower back. I began to come off my knees and get up, kissing up her back and holding her tits in the meantime. Once I got on my feet, Salma turned her head to me and pushed her full ass against my groin.

This seemed like as good an opening as any, so I put my shaft between her's. With my erection pressed between her cheeks, I pushed the rest of my body against Salma's back and rested my hands on her hips. Once she burned another erotic glare into me, I started trying to fuck her ass crack.

"Oooh....not bad," Salma praised. I tried to get better by kissing the back of her head, before going down to her shoulder. I went over to her facial cheek before long, and returned to her lips soon after.

"Mmm...." Salma groaned as I went faster. "What, you're going to cum on my back? So I can cum on your balls?"

"Don't tempt me, I won't tempt you," I somehow used real English. "Be ironic to finish in a regular bed, though," I panted.

Salma pushed her ass back again, then admitted, "All right, fine. Stick with the tried and true."

I approved enough to back off and let Salma leave the door. She went past me on a clear path to the bedroom, and I followed behind -- right behind. Seeing her walk around naked is something I needed a clear view of.

When we got to the bed, she turned around and gave me a full frontal view of her nudity. In short order, she backed up and showed off that view while lying on her back in bed. In shorter order, I went onto the bed and covered her up myself.

Instead of fucking her then and there, I went back to kissing her and holding her body close. We rolled around a little bit as I grinded against her bombshell figure. Once I got her back on her back, she went slow and sensual again, and I followed by slowly drifting my fingers toward her pussy.

Two of them entered slowly as I kissed Salma's neck again, intending to finally get my lips on her chest. But before I got too far down, Salma groaned and said, "No. Not until you really fuck me."

"This doesn't count?" I asked while my fingers went all the way into her.

"Oh.....oh, that's damn close. But just imagine how your cock would feel. Hard, hot, and it'd get soooo wet," Salma purred. That was good enough for me.

I removed my fingers and put my cock in place, ready to get into her and truly explode. It knocked right against her -- then another knock was heard.

We both paused for a moment, yet we tried to shrug it off. But we couldn't when a second and third series of knocks came down. It became impossible when a voice added, "Hello?"

It was an all too familiar voice at that -- one we heard before we got here. "What is she...." I groaned at Sofia Vergara being at our front door this time.

"She'll go away," Salma growled, trying to get back in the mood. But Sofia kept knocking and asking for Salma while I tried to get into her. I grew tired and was about ready to fuck anyway, even if she was outside the room. And even if she could hear us.

She wanted to be near us during sex so bad, might as well. Might give her some ideas. Might make her wish she was Salma -- if she didn't want that already. Might make her wish....

"Oh, fuck!" Salma interrupted. Unfortunately, she didn't use that phrase the sexy way.

She got me off her and rolled out of bed, then marched to her closet to find a robe. When she regrettably got one and regrettably tied it up, she regrettably left the room. I assumed she wanted me to stay in here and out of sight, although she hadn't closed the bedroom door.

I got out of bed myself and went over to the door, just in time to see Salma answering the front one. After peeking to see that it was Sofia, I had to close up. Of course, I could still hear them both talking anyway.

It sounded like Sofia was trying to apologize for earlier -- but wasn't explaining why she couldn't just call tomorrow. Salma was trying to get her out without explaining why, and then the both of them stopped speaking English. Even though I'd been with Salma for a month, it wasn't nearly long enough to make me a translator.

But since the words I couldn't understand sounded angrier, I could take a guess on how this was going.

Eventually, I heard the English words, "Fuck it!" from what might have been Salma's voice. I heard footsteps next, but I obviously didn't know from who. Yet when the door suddenly opened and Salma came back in, I had a better idea.

"I'm getting off somehow, no matter who's there!" Salma informed. Without any further explanation, she removed her robe and climbed back into bed.

She still didn't explain when she turned around and put her ass on my face, with her face going towards my cock. I almost asked for answers -- until her mouth went on me, that is. Even with the vague memory that Sofia might be watching right now, it didn't take me long to stop caring. After all, Salma sure did.

In fact, the faster she went down my cock, the more incompetent I looked for not reciprocating. I had no choice but to suck, nibble and eat her out as fast as she ate me, although she wasn't making it easy. By instinct, I thrust my hips up -- and it only made her press her ass harder on me.

Getting the gist, I gobbled her down and grabbed her ass as much as I could. Soon, we were fucking and sucking each other down as hard as possible. I couldn't even break away to see if Sofia was right there by now.

If she was, she'd have seen Salma pop off me, deep throat me and get my cock completely soaked -- at least one of us did. I settled for just feeling it, eating her out harder for it, and getting ready to cum over it. Once Salma's mouth came off again, I did just that.

I groaned right into her pussy and licked it the whole way, then added my teeth when it felt safe enough. Salma swallowed me down and moaned harder, before I added my fingers again as a clincher. After she finished drinking me down, it took about 20 seconds before I could start drinking her.

Salma's loud, lustful groans washed over my ears as her juices washed over my mouth. When my mouth was finished, I finally laid my head back down on the sheets. I still didn't dare to look if we had an audience -- then hearing "God...." answered it for me.

"Okay, happy now?" I heard Salma ask next.

"I told you, that's not why I came here. I didn't know you'd be fucking when I did!" I heard Sofia reply. "How was I supposed to know it was your first time with him?"

"Well, now you know. And you know it's not finished, too. I didn't even fuck him yet, and now look at him!" Salma argued, as if she wasn't still on me.

"You could have fucked him then!" Sofia pointed out.

"You made me too impatient!" Salma argued. "Now who knows how long it'll take to get up again?"

"Could I chime in on this?" I finally took part. At that point, Salma rolled off me and exposed the rest of my nudity to our "guest."

I finally got to look at Sofia too, as she was standing at the doorway and still in her tight green dress. She studied me for a moment, then seemed to shake it off and say, "I should leave you to your getting up."

"Why? You'll probably jack off to it when you leave," Salma accused. "You probably would have gotten off after the party if you could! Is that why you came down here instead of calling? Well, it sure as hell worked for you."

"I didn't want to work like that, I told you!" Sofia pleaded, then Salma turned back to me.

"Well, who the hell knows if it was just you," Salma started. "You would have jacked it to me and her if I didn't finish the job. Right? Thinking about her watching, and joining....did that help you get through the limo home?"

"What the hell, no!" I answered. "No way I'm doing that after what we did!" I continued, although it dawned on me it wasn't as strong a denial.

"Is what we did gonna make you get it up again? As fast as possible?" Salma wanted to know.

"Well....it'll probably be fast. Arguing won't help," I dared to point out.

Salma calmed down a little and admitted, "Maybe. But you had me already. You had me after thinking about me all this time. Now it might get up faster with something you didn't have."

There were only so many ways to interpret that. I looked over at Sofia and saw she was working that out too. Right before she could, I turned to Salma and exclaimed, "You're kidding me."

"There's no time to kid. She wanted this on some level, I'll bet you did too," Salma kept thinking. "So she'll get you back up faster, then she'll give you right back to me."

"Come on, she doesn't need to do that!" I protested. "You get me up all the time, no matter what! No way you don't know that!"

"If anyone else can, it's her. No way I don't know that!" Salma replied, frustrated but resigned.

The logic needled my brain for a second, then I made myself turn to Sofia and ask, "You don't buy this, right?"

It took a while to remember I was still naked in front of her. Before I thought to cover myself up, I saw Sofia looking over me. Analyzing me. Studying me like countless others must have studied her. If not on Salma's level. At least not in America yet.

She was certainly one of the very few who could brag about her chest more. It was frickin ridiculous, really. The way they heaved and were half covered in that dress was something out of Jessica Rabbit. But these full, tan, round, impossibly meaty breasts weren't animated -- they were here in eye shot. I already had such a pair a moment ago....and now a second was....

And now I felt myself proving Salma right. "Son of a bitch," I muttered to myself. Now I couldn't even look at Salma -- but looking at Sofia may not have helped either.

"Like I said, warm him up and give him right back to me," I heard Salma order. "You do all the touching." Now I pretty much had to look at Sofia, but I wasn't sure how.

"This is still up to you, you know," I tried to make her feel comfortable. "I won't do it if you won't," I assured while I still had the self-control to promise that.

"You just had her, and you still got it for me," Sofia noted. It sounded pretty sleazy in certain tones -- but not in that one. This one sounded more....proud than I expected. Maybe for someone in Salma's shadow, it might be.

Might turned to clearly when she started lowering her dress straps. By the time she was finished, I gave another "Oh, fuck," out of resignation and desire. When Sofia saw it, she took her dress down and went to kiss me before I got a good look.

My chest got a good feel, of course. And my tongue and lips got some good feelings as well. Sofia finished slipping out of her dress and then laid down on top of me, putting her tits on my chest and her wet panties on my cock.

After she broke the kiss, I looked down to see her mammoth breasts pressed onto me. I reached to do some pressing of my own, but Salma interrupted. "I said she does all the touching," she reminded both of us.

I almost pouted, forgetting I'd already played with Salma's mammoth breasts. But....but these were one of the few that could match....

I looked back at Sofia, who could tell I hadn't hidden my pout well. Undaunted, she lifted herself up so I could see her completely nude chest. She laid back on top of me seconds later, yet she kissed down my neck and chest -- and made sure to rub hers all over my body.

Sofia rubbed her tits up and down and side to side against my flesh. Her kisses and glances across my chest helped too, as it appeared I was getting ready to go after all. She went down even further to see the proof, as her ample skin glided down my stomach and her taut skin below rubbed my cock.

Eventually she got her face above my cock, which looked pretty hard and ready. As for Sofia, she said, "Oh, this is nice....could be nicer. It should really start making cum."

To do that, Sofia found it necessary to take me in her mouth. She put half of me in and sucked while her tongue glided over my shaft and head. I didn't hear Salma object, but I didn't look to her -- half for fear of guilt and half for Sofia's show.

She licked me up like a lollypop, then put me back in and hummed softly. Her lips slid down slowly as her tongue quickly licked my slit, but she popped off and soon used her lips on it. I wished I could hold Sofia's tits like I did during Salma's blowjob, but even if I was in position, it probably wasn't allowed

Yet Sofia found a way around it, as she took her left tit and pressed it against my balls. She rubbed her nipple on my sack, then did the same with her right nipple. Finally she slid her whole left tit up my cock, then her right, then went back down to deep throat me. She got off by slowly sliding her lips up, with her tongue sliding up my shaft and her brown eyes locking onto mine.

"Oh, that's it...." I groaned in pure pleasure.

"I thought so too," I heard Salma agree. When I cleared my head, I saw Sofia had backed off and Salma was coming back over. Now that Sofia had me ready, it was time to enter Salma at last -- what I wanted all along. Didn't think the setup would go like this, though; not even a few minutes ago.

It was 50/50 that Salma would straddle me to start off, though. I stayed on my back as she lowered herself down, feeling how wet she was. At least that hadn't suffered from this swap. Yet I kept looking at her pussy and boobs, since I wasn't comfortable enough to see her face.

Those sights helped temper my anxiety, as did the sounds of Salma moaning. Soon enough, I was ready to look up and see her getting lost in ecstasy. "Oh, fuck, that's it..." she called it while rocking me faster, making me pick up the pace too.

"Yeah...." I heard from elsewhere, right as I was getting lost in Salma again. I just had to look over and see Sofia next to the bed, standing up and playing with herself over us. She was completely nude now, with all her unreal curves showing and her unreal chest rising with her heavy breaths. Her low moans were also distracting as well.

I didn't know if Salma was paying attention, but I knew it wasn't wise to let her see that I was. There was no reason not to pay full attention on fucking Salma Hayek -- except that one of the few was in this room. I just had to block her out, was all.

Therefore, I grabbed Salma and laid on top of her, putting her in my full view. I thrust harder and put my hands on her face, kissing her with my remaining tricks. She responded with some tricks of her own, as her hands went down to my ass and her teeth kept playing with my lips.

"Yeah, that's better," I said with more than one meaning. With Sofia out of mind, Salma's sexy groans, flawless skin and bouncing chest were back at the forefront. Especially when I rolled on my back again and had Salma sit up enough for me to get my mouth on her tits.

Both my hands got on her left breast while I suckled it down, then I repeated it with her right. After that, I just enjoyed them swaying over my face as my hands went down her body. They landed on her ass and started jiggling it around, while my thrusts made it jiggle enough already.

I took periodic licks of her nipples and gripped her ass harder, helping it to move faster. Salma didn't need much help for that, but I was happy to try. The more I tried, the more I realized how underrated that ass was.

Knowing what I had to do, I took a final suckle of her boobs before telling her, "Get on your knees." It took all my willpower to pull out and back away, although it would pay off -- in some ways if not others.

I left the bed as Salma stayed on, getting herself on all fours. While I couldn't see her tits anymore, her ass was sticking out for me, proud and peachy. I stood in front of the bed and behind her, running my hands over her ass before my cock went back into her pussy.

"Oh, you like that? That's not everyone's first choice," Salma reminded.

"But it will be the last," I teased. She'd get that when I was finished. As I grabbed her hips and watched her ass push onto me, I figured that wouldn't be much longer now.

My hips soon gyrated against Salma's backside while my hands rubbed it down. Not an inch of that supple ass was left untouched, which I figured would set me apart. Yet eventually, I had to be like everyone else -- I was safe to assume -- and leave her ass to grab her swaying tits once again.

This put my hips and cock into overdrive, slamming into her ass with a full handful of her boobs to hold onto. Salma went into Spanish, then shouted out, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" in clear English. To help her, I squeezed her nipples and pushed all the way up against her ass and pussy.

A few more hard, rapid thrusts made her tighten just right around me. Right enough that I'd need to pull out in quite a hurry. As her orgasm wound down, I pulled out and saw there was enough lube from her juices to stroke myself off.

My right hand pumped my cock while my left stayed on Salma's pussy, rubbing it clean. However, her ass wouldn't be as clean soon -- not yet.

Soon enough, I started cumming and got every drop on some part of her ass. Salma turned her head to see the results, still flushed from releasing her own cum. Mine oozed down her perfect cheeks, until I put both hands on them anyway.

I rubbed my own cum into Salma's flesh, while bending down to lick her pussy completely clean. By the time her cum and juices were gone, mine was soaked onto her ass. After a few more rubs and jiggles, I collapsed onto the bed, my energy now wearing out.

"Oh God...." I heard Salma mutter, as she seemed worn out too. It looked like we would both have to sleep -- though we forgot to let our guest out first. We forgot we had one; and one who had unfinished business at that.

"That's it?" Sofia reminded us of her presence. I sat up to see her still next to the bed, with much more energy than us. "I'm not finished yet! You have to give me more!"

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I don't have enough," I admitted. "Twice was already pushing it."

"Come on, you dragged me here and I don't get to cum?" Sofia protested.

"Who dragged who here again?" Salma brought herself to remind her.

"Well, I'm not getting dragged out until I cum! And that wasn't enough! Someone do someone!" Sofia insisted. She could have gotten the English wrong, but I doubted it.

I stayed in place, not giving out any solutions -- none I could say out loud. Yet it was Salma who spoke, "Fine. Finish her off."

When it dawned she was talking to me, I was incredulous -- or at least acted like it. I felt obligated to remind Salma, "You said I couldn't touch her before. How do I do it now?"

"Whatever you can think of. Your cock's dried out, you only have so many options," Salma said. She had me there.

I looked back at Sofia, who was trying to play with herself again, but had nothing to excite her. If I could really take care of that....I might have had a way or two.

I crawled to the side of the bed and laid on my stomach next to her. Instead of making her go on the bed, I had her stay on her feet so I could lean in and start eating her. I held Sofia's hips and traced their juicy figure for a while, as my tongue got right back to work.

"Oh, okay.....mmm, that's better," Sofia voiced, yet she kept a finger on herself to help me anyway. We both helped get her closer, then my left hand went to her backside and played around with that luscious mass for a while. I pushed her groin onto my face as my tongue went faster and Sofia got louder.

"Oh, fuck me good...." Sofia urged. "God, I wish your cock worked...." Well, that was a backhanded compliment.

"Well, my tongue thanks you for that," I said with snark.

"Come on, I saw you pumping her. That's the way to cum," Sofia said. Well, that was a better compliment, but still.

"Even if I was allowed, I'm not getting it up again. You all drained me too much," I told her. "The tongue and hands are all I've got."

"I've got them too," Sofia reminded. "I can do things with them. I bet I could do it."

I was going to agree before giving her a big lick -- but she went away first. She walked to the front of the bed and I rolled onto my back to watch her. This put her in position to go down, crawl onto the bed and lay her head between my legs.

I didn't hear Salma object or say anything. If she did, I probably didn't hear on account of Sofia sucking my balls. Even though they were hardly full and my cock was still limp, this was still a sexy bombshell sucking my balls. I had to be overwhelmed at that.

"That's it, you see," Sofia mumbled on my balls. "You're gonna get up and fuck the cum out of me. I know you will." She left my balls and went on with, "If you won't fuck that hole, I know you wanna fuck this." After sliding her lips all over my half-limp cock, she continued, "And these."

Sofia completely smothered my shaft with her tits, but I was hardly erect enough to fuck them. Still, she settled for batting it around and rubbing it on her mounds, which gave me a little tingle. I still had a long way to go, even with this treatment.

"Oh, I'll do it!" Salma returned to the moment. She got Sofia out of the way and took her place between my legs, saying, "You warmed him up last time, so now I gotta do it."

And do it she did, sucking on my head and balls back and forth. At any other time, I'd be hard and ready to blow, but too much had happened already. Yet Salma added another talent to the mix.

"You really want to fuck her?" Salma asked, somehow making it sound seductive. "You want to cover her up with that cum of yours?"

"Not....not as much as you," I had to say. "If she wasn't here, I'd only...."

"I know," Salma assured, then her tongue lightly jiggled my balls. "I see why she wants it, though. I waited a month for it....waited to feel it on my lips...." She proved by slowly rubbing her full lips on my head. "My tongue..." She proved by slowly gliding it up my shaft. "Mmmm....my throat...."

Since I was getting half hard, it was easier for Salma to swallow me down and moan heavily. I felt myself getting harder in her mouth from the vibrations, her tongue sliding over me, and her lips sliding up until she popped off.

"And other places...." she added. On that, Salma put my cock on her chest and rubbed it against her tits side to side. Once it was almost completely hard, she put it between her breasts and fucked it until it was fully throbbing.

"Now I have it. I have some big loads of cum from it too. You wanna give me one more? Please?" She all but batted her brown eyes while her lips and tongue caressed my slit.

"Yes...." I rasped out.

"Well, she wants one first," Salma said normally, then backed off me. Before I could respond, Sofia came back into view, straddled me and put my erect cock into her.

She wasted no time bucking and riding me, her tits and curves jiggling along the way. Although I was erect, I was still nowhere near cumming, but she was another matter. That's why she could go hard core and I didn't have to worry about going with her -- much.

"Oh yes, oh yes, this is good," Sofia groaned. "Much better than tongues....oh, much better to cum on."

Sofia put her hand on my chest and drove herself down harder, clearly hoping to prove her point now. I was at a loss on what to do, or even if I could do anything. But despite what Salma might say, I put a hand on Sofia's ass and a hand on her breast to stimulate her deeper.

I palmed and bounced these ample body parts around, as Sofia kept bucking and shouting "Fuck" and "cum" every few seconds. Finally she combined them to say, "Fuck, I'm cumming...." and then went and did it.

Sofia shuddered and leaned onto me, then collapsed on top of me. Her head rested on my upper chest while her pussy soon loosened its grip. I was indeed wet with her cum, but if I still had one more load in me tonight, it wasn't near escaping yet.

Nevertheless, Sofia made herself lift her head up, and I followed by carefully putting my hands on her back. "Thank you," she said in a quieter tone than usual, with a smile both blissful and lovely. A smile she soon connected with my own.

Sofia's lips gently and sweetly overpowered mine, so I kissed back the same way. I felt her lift her groin off me and move her lower body next to mine, but she kept our mouths connected. When they broke, I kept gazing at Sofia's captivating eyes, face and hair before she closed the gap again.

My hand went up to her hair as her tongue entered my mouth -- and then I felt another tongue on me.

Sofia kept her mouth locked on me, so I couldn't turn to see Salma sucking my cock -- and sucking Sofia's cum off it. I settled for feeling it and moaning into Sofia's mouth from it, until she broke off again. Before I could turn, Sofia softly asked, "Lower, baby."

She pushed her chest up, giving me the chance to actually taste her tits for the first time. Even with Salma sucking my cock, I had to take the offer. And I did with vigor.

While Sofia's chest may have had slightly more to offer than Salma's, there was no comparing the two. Not with both of them being that full, having those stiff nipples, and covered with that incredible tanned skin. It was both beautiful and gorgeous as well as drop dead sexy, just like the rest of them.

My trance was snapped when one beautiful, gorgeous, sexy mouth came off me. Salma was done sucking my throbbing cock, but she wasn't done with me. She came behind me and got me off Sofia, then turned me to my side where she laid next to me and fit me inside her.

We started fucking on our sides, as I was hard enough to fully do my part. My right hand rested on Salma's hip while I could only rest my left next to her head. I tried playing with her hair as I said, "So you're good?"

"If you're gonna cum one more time, we need to be drastic," Salma reasoned.

"And you?" I teased, putting my hand below her ass and reaching for her pussy.

"Oh....well, that helps too," Salma said as I added my fingers.

Despite being so hypnotized by Sofia moments ago, it didn't take much for Salma to capture me again. Her chest pressed and heaved against mine, her ass and pussy rested between my hand and cock, and her lips were all over my mouth, chin and jaw.

Yet just as I forgot about Sofia, she made another comeback. This time, she rested against my back and pushed the front of her body against it. Her left arm went around me and Salma, putting me in a middle of a full on sandwich.

Sofia's wet pussy grinded against my ass as she kissed the back of my neck. Her tits were on my back while Salma's collided into my own chest. I was wedged between two of the sexiest women alive while one -- my girlfriend -- was fucking me and trying to give me one last orgasm. At this point, it didn't seem so impossible.

"Come on," Sofia whispered into my ear. "Give us one more big cum. I want to taste it so much...." She tasted my ear for the moment, as Salma buried her face in my neck to taste it.

Lo and behold, I felt myself approaching the brink. But I knew this was it for sure, and I needed to do one or two more things first. "Get off, please," I improbably said. "Just bare with me...."

Salma pulled back and looked confused, but Sofia took herself off my back anyway. Eventually, Salma took herself off me too, giving me room to leave the bed and walk to the left side. "Stand up with me, please," I asked next.

My cock was already standing up before Salma and Sofia stood in front of me. The problem was making sure it didn't burst into flames now.

I should have been desensitized to their naked flesh at this point. But now their entire figures were on display. Four long legs and curved hips, two mouthwatering asses, two soaked pussies, two hourglass waists, four impossibly gorgeous breasts, two improbably gorgeous faces, four supple lips and four deep brown eyes.

Individually, every inch of them could make anyone weak at the knees, especially naked. But standing together naked? I hoped I didn't pass out before I finished stroking myself. Fuck, Salma was 38 and Sofia was in her 30's with a kid -- and still look at this.

"Fuck, so fucking gorgeous...." I muttered, so at least I could still talk. I pumped myself with my right hand and reached for Sofia's breasts with my left. However, I didn't have enough room to touch Salma's too. Seeing those four boobs close together, and only touching one at a time....

Yet the ladies found a way around that problem.

Salma somehow stopped my hand and took it off my cock. Her left hand took its place and started pumping me, while Sofia's right hand cupped my balls. With both my hands free, I could hold onto Sofia's left breast and Salma's right all at once -- and I needed something to grip at that moment.

Of course, feeling both their tits didn't really cool me off. The cock stroking and ball jiggling did their part too. And here came that familiar feeling again.

"Fuck, it's happening...." I hissed. "You want a taste, get ready now...."

Salma's thumb went over my head and slit, right as she went down to her knees. Sofia followed, leaving me trying to bend down and hold their tits before I went off. As I grabbed them. Salma used her hand to put me in her mouth -- and her tongue was the last trigger I needed.

I spurted one more time in Salma's mouth, yet Sofia still needed a first time. She took my exploding cock out of Salma's mouth, as a drop landed on her cheek in the process. Sofia ignored it and swallowed my next few spurts, taking me out before I was done. A spurt or two got on Sofia's face before Salma grabbed me again, yet my last few drops only got on her lips.

When I finished breathing heavily, I noticed the bits of cum on both their faces. Without warning, I put my fingers on their cheeks and lips, trying to wipe up the liquid. When there was enough on my fingers, I bent back down and wiped my cum on Sofia's left nipple and Salma's right.

After rubbing their wet nipples and the parts around them, I wanted to go down lower and make them cum one more time. However, cumming one last time was a deal breaker for me. With nothing left to give, I stumbled back to bed and collapsed there once the women moved away.

It was a weak way to end the greatest night of sex me, or anyone else, ever had. Perhaps that was a sign.

It should have bothered me that Salma easily let Sofia have me after all. She certainly could have kicked her out if she really wanted me that much. Since that thought stayed in the back of my head, it was probably less of a shock deep down when we broke up three months later. Or when she began dating billionaire -- and future husband -- Francois-Henri Pinault the next year.

Before then, Sofia didn't run into me or Salma again -- whether due to a busy schedule or other reasons. It took another four years for America, and ABC sitcom audiences, to discover her. Maybe not in the way I did, but millions more would soon wish for the chance.

Along the way, gossip reports in 2012 claimed Salma was jealous of Sofia. They said it was for her getting all her offers now, but no one predicted....other reasons for tension between them. I never did stay awake long enough to see how they parted ways -- though I had both erotic and nightmarish theories. But I could hardly be unbiased, so what did I know?

In a way, I was a footnote for both of them. An interruption before they found their true personal and professional success. An unknown link for them together in ways other than their nationalities, body types and gossip headlines. But they clearly came out ahead more than me.

The one night they didn't, though....still pretty hard to trade that in.

Sign54

Re: Salma and Sofia (Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 05:19:11 PM »
They are both quite pretty.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA