Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)  (Read 156701 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 19 Up With Many Special Guests! 03/23]
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2019, 05:54:29 PM »
Dear lord man...that was just flat out amazing....and of course Hailee being involved was a wonderful bonus.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 20 Posted 04/27]
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2019, 12:19:25 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twenty: The Other Side of The Door
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Femdom, Oral

Cole was nervous.  He sat waiting, fiddling with his tie.  To join Taylor’s marketing team, he hadn’t wanted any special treatment.  He wanted to earn this on his own merits.  And so here he sat in the lobby of her team’s marketing office in downtown Manhattan.  This was after more rigorous background checks then needed to join the CIA and enough long grueling interviews, presentations and to make a marathon runner drop dead with exhaustion.  But, today was the day.  The final interview.  He was dressed in his finest suit, the shiny crisp fabric black as night, tight enough that you could make out his muscular body beneath.  His shoes shone, a polished inky black.  His shirt was freshly starched and blindingly white.  He wore a thin emerald tie that complimented the green in his eyes.  Or at least that was what Taylor said when she picked it out for him.  His dark hair was slicked back, his cheeks shaved baby smooth.  To say he looked good was an understatement.  The receptionist walked over to him.

“Mr. Stephens?  She will see you now.” 

He thanked her and followed her through the office.  The entire place was abuzz.  With the release of ME!, her new single and the buildup for the new album, everyone was working overdrive.  The receptionist stopped at a corner office.  The glass was frosted, making it impossible to see what lay inside.

“Here it is.  Good luck!”  She said cheerily.

Cole knocked on the door.  It was made of the same frosted glass as the window.

A feminine voice called from within, “Come in.”

Entering the office, Cole looked around and was impressed with the setup.  A large modern desk made of metal and smooth dark wood.  Large, rectangular windows with a view of the city outside. A number of filing cabinets around the walls, with a beautiful orchid sitting on top of one of them.  Two equally modern chairs sat across from the desk and behind it was a high-backed leather one.  The top of a blonde head peeked out just above it.  As he entered the chair spun around and there sat Taylor Swift.

“Swift?”  Cole asked, confused.  “I thought I was meeting with your social media manager.”

Taylor didn’t say anything, only stared, as though analyzing him.  It gave him time to take her all in.  He could only see from the waist up, but she was wearing a pastel blue blazer with a brightly colored blouse underneath that was just one button undone away from being professional.  Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, that splash of pink still present in her blonde locks.  Her bangs rested on her forehead above expertly styled mascara laden eyes and glossy pink lipstick.  She smiled at him.

“While you are in this office you will address me as Ms. Swift.  And you are in the right meeting.  This is your final interview.  With me.  I need to know that you are a team player.  I need to know that you are willing to get down and dirty when needed.  And I need to know that you can follow directions.”

She placed all ten fingers to the desktop and stood up slowly.  Walking out from behind it, Cole’s mouth fell open.  Instead of the pants he expected, she was wearing… well, nothing.  The hem of her blazer utterly failed to even cover the rounded curve of her ass in the back and the bottoms of delectable pink pussy lips in the front.  On her mile-long legs she had a pair of bright pink fishnet stockings, lacing their way down each smooth inch to the bubblegum pink stiletto heels digging into the carpet as she parked her tushy on the desk in from him.  She quickly crossed her legs. 

“Sit.”  She commanded, indicating one of the empty sheets across from her.

Cole dropped down into one of the empty seats, gazing up slack-jawed and suddenly finding his slacks uncomfortably tight.

“So, Cole?  Are you willing to do whatever it takes for this job?”  She asked, leaning forward and giving a hint of cleavage.

“Y-y-yes Ms. Swift.”  He stammered, blood thundering through his ears and his crotch as he stared at her.

“That’s good to hear.” 

Slowly, she unfolded her legs, spreading them wide and exposing her mouthwatering shining cunt.  It was smooth apart from the landing strip that she had been favoring lately.  Her blue eyes staring straight through him.  His suit slacks were now so incredibly tight, he thought they were going to split apart. 

“Eat.  My.  Pussy.”

“Here?  What if someone comes in?  Your employees are right on the other side of the door!”

She held up one long finger, looking at him sternly.  “Shush!  If you want this job, you will do exactly what I say.  Now get over here and eat this pussy!

Cole had never been good at ignoring her instructions anyway so he threw caution to the wind and knelt down before her.  He settled between her stockinged thighs, feeling the heat radiating off her moist cunt.  Sticking his tongue out, he ran it along the outside of the familiar slit, teasing the outer lips before slipping in deeper.  As his tongue worked over the many velvety folds, he savored the taste of her, as always.  Pursing his lips together, he gently sucked on her stiff clit as his tongue worked the rest of her snatch.  Her fingers wormed their way into his sleek hair, messing it about as they gripped tightly.  Pushing him down, she urged him to go even deeper inside.  His tongue now fully lodged inside her cunt, she let out a satisfactory moan. 

“Hmmm…. good boy.  You can follow directions.  Keep going… suck on my clit.  Mhmmm.  Yes!” 

Cole grinned and wrapped an arm underneath each stockinged leg pulling them upwards.  Taylor leaned back, throwing her hands behind her and catching herself on the desk as Cole drove his tongue in and out of her snatch.  The sounds of sucking and slurping grew louder with each passing second as Cole savored his favorite treat.  Breathy moans and sharp gasps punctuated the air, coming from between Taylor’s pink lips.  Gripping his head even tighter, she slowly began to grind her pelvis into his face.  Her legs hung suspended in the air, spread wide and held aloft by Cole.  The long tip of her stiletto heels occasionally clicking against the hard surface of the desk as her legs wobbled from the sensation.  Cole’s knees were beginning to hurt, but he daren’t complain as he continued to eat Taylor out like it was his last meal.  Spit and pussy juices alike flowed down over his chin as he licked, lapped and slurped.  That’s when a knock at the door interrupted them.  Cole’s head came up and he spun around like a deer in headlights.

“Shit!  Fuckshit!  Fuck!”  He whispered, hastily wiping off his chin.

Taylor calmly closed her legs, stepped back onto the ground and said, “Get under the desk.”

“What?!?”  Cole asked incredulously. 

“I said.”  Taylor grabbed his tie and pulled him in close.  “Get under the desk.”

Cole quickly hurried around the backside of the desk and crawled on his hands and knees into the small opening.  Taylor slowly followed, sitting back down in her high-backed chair and spinning to face him.  She spread her legs wide again and rolled closer to him, trapping him in the cramped space.

“Do not stop licking this pussy.  No matter what happens. Is that clear?”  She asked, looking down at Cole, confined as he was.  He nodded and resumed his place back between her thighs. 

She gave a breathy gasp as she felt his tongue once again probe her wet twat and called out in a voice, an octave or two higher than usual.  “Come in.”

Cole heard the door open and someone come in, but he couldn’t see who and everything became muffled as Taylor squeezed her thighs shut.  Distracted in the moment, she decided he wasn’t paying as close attention to her pussy as he ought to be.  He suddenly found a hand back on his head, gripping it tight and pushing him back down to work.

“Yes, Violet?  What is it?”  Taylor asked politely.

“Sorry to disturb you Taylor.”  There was a pause.  “I thought Mr. Stephens was in here.” 

“Oh, he was.  I suggested he get us both some coffee.  A little negotiating tactic I picked up from record executives.” 

Cole stuck his tongue in deep as his nose rubbed against her rock-hard clit.  Taylor gave a sharp intake of breath and smushed his face harder into her cunt. 

“Ah, ok.”  Violet said.  “Well, when he gets back.  I need both his and your signature on some of these forms.”

“That’s fine Violet.”  Taylor said.  “You can leave them here.”

Cole heard the smack of a file on the top of the desk as he licked harder, exploring every inch of Taylor’s hoo-ha with his tongue. 

“Can…can I just say something, Ms. Swift?  Taylor.  Sorry.” 

“No need to apologize.  And of course.”

“We were all a little skeptical when we heard you wanted to hire Cole, but he’s really impressed us during these last few weeks.  Brought some good ideas to the table and has been nothing but professional.”

Taylor’s eyes flicked down momentarily as Cole slurped away as quietly as he could.  She smiled and pushed harder on his head, her thighs engulfing him.

“We all think he would be an excellent addition to the team.”  Violet said.  “That’s all Taylor.”

“Thank you, Violet.”  Taylor said.  She was positively gushing now, Cole doing his best to lap up every ounce of fluid leaking out of her delicious cooter.  “I value everyone’s input.  Truly.  Thank you.”

Cole heard the door click shut.  Taylor leaned back in her chair and let out a huge puff of air as she immediately began to squirm, feeling the full effects of his oral attentions.  She looked down as he paused. 

“Keep going.  Don’t stop.  Keep eating that pussy.  If you want this job, then you better eat that fucking pussy like you never have before.”

Cole dove back in, sensing her impending orgasm.  Cole gave a loud moan of his own, vibrating his lips against Taylor’s clit, the tiny pink nub harder than even his own cock.  Her fingers pulled at his head, tugging and twisting his hair as her thighs squeezed so tightly around his head he could barely breath.  All he could do was keep lapping at his favorite cunt.  Taylor’s pink lips were squeezed shut to prevent herself from screaming as her whole body shuddered, the climax building and building until it broke.  Shaking and eyes aflutter, she rode wave after wave of pleasure, coursing through her body and sending her limbs a tingling.  Releasing Cole, she spread her legs apart and rolled the chair back.  He crawled out from under the desk, his hair disheveled, face red and chin slick with her essence.  He stood, wiping his mouth, the bulge in his suit pants painfully evident. 

“It looks like you didn’t lie on your resume.  You are quite skilled.”

“Thank you, Ms. Swift.  Does this conclude our interview?”

“Oh no.  That was just your first pitch.  I’ve got a rebuttal.”

She grabbed a remote on the desk and with a click, the blinds began to descend, casting the room into semi-darkness.  Then she slid off the chair onto her knees in front of his cock, straining to break free.  With careful, controlled movements, she undid his belt, then his button and unzipped his fly.  She flashed her baby blues, watching him struggle not to grab her head and jam his cock inside. 

“You will not touch me until I’m done.  Is that clear?” 

“Yes Ms. Swift.”  He said, groaning as he watched her plump pink lips so close to his throbbing member.

“We’ll see.”  She said smirking and pulled down his pants and underwear in one fell swoop.

His cock sprang free like it was spring loaded.  The tip, already shiny and smeared with precum.  He threw his tie over his shoulder and unbuttoned the lower two buttons on his shirt.  She took a moment to admire his cock.  Even after all these years, she never tired of even just looking at it.

“Very impressive Cole!”  She said, before opening her mouth wide and wrapping her lips around just the crown.

She sucked inward, cheeks caving as Cole let out a long, low groan of sweet relief.  Her tongue swirled around the tip, collecting every last morsel of precum and guiding it down her throat.  Lips pressed tight, she slowly made her way down the shaft, smearing pink in the process.  Cole slammed a fist down on the desk at the feeling, but did not touch her.  She gazed up at him, big blue eyes sparkling, alight with fire.  The tie, even flipped over his shoulder, really did bring out the green in his eyes.  She couldn’t help but noticed as she sucked.  Once her nose was pressed his well-maintained pubic region, she held him in place.  Her throat bulging to accommodate her favorite cock.  Her tongue lapped at the veiny underbelly, cushioning the engulfed cock upon the pink soft muscle.  Cole was trembling from head to toe.  Taylor couldn’t be more pleased with herself.  Releasing him, several long strings of bubble-gum pink-tinged saliva hung between them.

“What do you think of my proposal so far?” 

“It’s very good, Ms. Swift.”

“I’m just getting started.”

Taylor took his lipstick smeared dick back into her mouth and slid along the shaft, her head bobbing faster and faster with every pass.  As her pouty lips dragged across his hard cock with slippery ease, Cole threw his head back, groaning loudly as his fists clenched and unclenched, toes curling inside his expensive loafers.  Forming a perfect circle with her lips, Taylor moved with blinding speed, impaling her face on his hard cock over and over again.  Strands of blonde hair fell forward as Cole automatically moved to brush them back.  His hand was met with a hard slap.  He withdrew it quickly and Taylor paused, releasing him from her greedy gullet.  Saliva dripped in equal measures of his cock and her chin. 

“I said, no touching!  Now, can you follow directions?  Or not?” 

“Yes Ms. Swift.”

“Good.  I’m almost finished.”

She pulled his spit-soaked prick skywards, exposing his swollen and heavy balls to her hungry mouth.  Smeared lips opened wide as she took one of the cum churning orbs inside, greeting his ears with a loud, wet, slurping noise.  She sucked hard, tongue playing around with the fleshy man-marble as she drenched it in saliva before releasing it with a *POP* and grinning.  Her hand stroked his wet shaft as her mouth proceeded to do the same with the other testicle, sucking on it like it was the world’s most delicious hard candy.  *POP* *POP* *POP*, back and forth she went, popping a ball into her mouth only to rinse it with tongue and saliva before releasing it and grabbing the other one.  By the time she was satisfied, his sagging sack dripped with saliva.  Taylor, immensely pleased with her work, stood up slowly, wiping her mouth with long fingers and staring.

“Take your clothes off.”  She demanded.

Cole hurriedly kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants.  He tore off his suit jacket, quickly followed by the shirt and tie, which he wrenched off his neck.  Taylor watched the entire time, her gaze equal to that of a hungry lioness waiting to pounce, unabashedly lusting after her hunk of beef.  Now wearing only his argyle pattern dark socks, Cole waited for his next instruction.

“Desk.  You on it.”

With a sweep of his muscular arms, Cole cleared the desk.  It was nothing important, papers, pens, stapler and a binder or two, it still made quite the clatter as it hit the ground.  Cole laid down on top of the cool wooden polymer surface.  He shivered slightly.

“Eyes on me.”  Taylor said as she walked to the door, hypnotically swaying her hips.

Beneath the hem of the blazer, both supple buttcheeks jiggled, her booty enhanced by the long stiletto heels.  She locked the door with a click, then spun around to face him.  Her fingers found the button of the blazer, undoing it.

“Touch yourself.”  She said.  “And don’t stop watching me.”

Cole wrapped a hand around his lipstick and spit stained prick, stroking as Taylor shrugged her shoulders, letting the blazer fall down.  Next came the blouse.  Starting from the top, she undid a button, one at a time.  Slowly, methodically, sensually.  Cole jerked faster.  He couldn’t help himself.  Taylor gazed back the whole time, watching him pleasure himself at the mere sight of her.  The blouse fell away and there she was, in a pink bra, the same color as her stockings.  Her hands disappeared behind her back and that too fell away, exposing her perky tits to the air, hanging there, nice and plump.  Both pink nipples sitting on top of the fleshy mounds, stiff and erect.  Effortlessly she pulled out her ponytail, letting her blonde locks fall to her shoulders, the ends still dyed with pink highlights.  She stepped forward, heels sinking into the carpet as he stroked, mesmerized. 

“Enough.”  Taylor said, pulling his hand away from his stiff prick.

His dick gave a quiver as it stood there, unattended and waiting for her next move.  She watched, enjoying making him wait.  Then in one flurried, swift movement, Taylor was up on the desk, straddling him.  Her knees against the hard wood.  With a hand she grabbed hold of his cock and teased her slick entrance with it.

“Now I need to know if you have the stamina and are willing to put in the many long hours for the many long nights you will be putting in.”

“I’m your man, Ms. Swift.”  He said, a small grin breaking out across his features.

She smiled and sank down, his member piercing her as it filled her up utterly and completely.  She cried out at the feeling, flexing her vaginal walls around his stiff rod.  Placing both hands on his chest, she dug her nails into his pectoral muscles and began working her hips.  She looked down as she rode him, hips undulating and desk rattling, her lip curled into a sexy snarl as his face twisted with the feeling of her hot, tight snatch around his big, hard cock.

“Grab my waist.”  Taylor said, even as she sat up straight, leaning back at a bit and removing her hands from his chest.

There were nail marks biting deep into the skin.  His hands immediately flew to each hip guiding her as she gyrated upon his fuckstick.  His hands slid from her hips to her backside, grabbing a hefty handful of cheek in each palm and squeezing tightly.  She rocked back and forth, bringing her arms behind her head and grinding, still gazing down at him.  A wicked smile spread across her gorgeous features and suddenly, with a snap she bent forward, gripping both sides of the desk tight. 

An inch away from his face, she whispered, “Fuck me.  Prove your worth.  Make me cum.”

Cole gripped her ass tighter.  He started thrusting upwards, the smack of his buttocks against the desk sounding off the many hard surfaces around the room.  Taylor’s blue eyes disappeared as they rolled into the back of her head.  Picking up the pace, he impaled her deep with his fleshy spear.  Their genitals clapped with the sound of a standing ovation as he rammed into her with ball-smacking force. 

“Ohhhh yeess!!!!”  Taylor hissed, doing her best not to unleash the full power of her vocal chords as she felt Cole’s fat cock hit inside impossibly deep inside of her.

“Yes.  Taylor.  Yes.  Take it.”  Cole spat, the words slipping thoughtlessly from his lips.

In an instant, she grabbed his face, squeezing his cheeks tight and staring daggers.  “It’s Ms. Swift.  And if you can’t remember that, then you need to keep that pretty mouth shut.”

Her calculating blue eyes flicked around the room.  They landed on his tie, tossed carelessly over the back of the chair.  She snatched it, and before Cole could respond, balled it up and shoved the silky fabric into his mouth.  She forced it deep.

“Don’t speak.  Now fuck me.  HARD!”

Cole tightened his grip, squeezing her hips hard and resumed his upwards thrusting with even greater force.  And as Taylor grunted with each repeated penetration, she grabbed onto her arms, slamming them onto the desk above his head.  A look of hard determination came over her face.

“Make me cum.  If you want this job then making me fucking cum.  Right now.” 

A tie stuffed down his throat wasn’t going to stop Cole from proving himself.  He adjusted, planting his feet flat on the desk as he bent his knees.  Holding onto her waist, and digging his own nails in, he started jackhammering upwards into her.  Her mascara laden lids fluttered as her tarnished pink lips formed a wide O.  Cole knew that look.  He knew it well.  Not caring that the entire office could probably hear them, he fucked her harder, pummeling her pussy with every ounce of force he could muster.

“Yes!  Yes!  Yes!”  Taylor grunted, low and guttural.  Her voice got higher and higher with each passing second until it was a squeak.  “I’m cumming.  I’m cumming!  I’M CUMMING!!!”

Her entire body shook, trembling as she fell forwards on top of him, her gushing snatch clamping down on his cock as it twitched and convulsed.  Her tits lay squashed between them as both took a minute to recover.  With some difficulty Cole managed to spit the ruined tie out of his mouth.   

“Hmmm, not bad.  You certainly seem to have the kind of drive I am looking for.  But you need to show me that you can really make a splash here.”

Cole’s mouth quivered with a laugh, but said seriously, “Of course, Ms. Swift.”

“Good.  Then sit down in the chair.”  She pointed one painted nail towards the high-backed chair.

She slid off of him as he got up and sat down in the leather chair.  On top of the recently vacated desk were the sweaty imprints of various body parts along with the shiny sheen of puddled fluids.  A sharp crack jolted him out of his reverie.  Taylor was standing there, his belt in hand.  She snapped it together again.

“Arms.”  She said pulling his left arm tight to the arm of the chair.

With amazing dexterity and grace, she looped the belt around his arm, cinching it tight.  She tied down his other arm with soggy fabric of his ruined tie.  Struggling, Cole found himself a helpless pawn in Taylor’s sexual games.  The sight of him, tied and bound, brought a smile to her face.  Giving his wet member a few lengthy strokes, she climbed back onto his lap, careful not to stab him with her heels.  Sinking down onto his cock, the chair rolled backwards before Cole got proper footing.  Bouncing on his lap, she wrapped her arms around him, burying his head between her tits.  That was fine with him.  Cole kissed and nuzzled at her perky and plump ta-ta’s.  Almost instantly, his lips located a puffy pink nipple, sucking hard as he took the nub between his teeth.  The springs and gears in the chair squeaked in protest as Taylor rode him hard and fast. 

“Mhmmm.  I’m getting the feeling that you really want this job.  Is that true?”  She said, her voice breathless.

“Yes Ms. Swift!”  He said, letting the nipple fall from his mouth.  “I need this job.”

“Then let me hear you beg for it.”  She whispered, biting down on his ear lobe.

Cole tugged against his restraints, an action not unnoticed by Taylor.  It drove her wild.  They didn’t get the restraints out often, but when they did, it was always memorable, regardless of who was tied up.  A flood of fluids surged through her loins as she worked her snug snatch up and down his hard pole.  Then he started to beg.  That sent shivers down her spine.

“Ms.  Swift, please.  I need this job.  Want it more than anything.  Please.” Cole said, barely coherent himself at the feeling of Taylor gyrating upon his lap.

“More.”  She demanded.

“I’ll be nothing without this job.  Without you.  I’m willing to do anything.  Anything!  Please!  Just tell me.”

“Right there…”  Taylor groaned, his fat cockhead hitting her g-spot with every tiny movement.  “Beg.”

“Tell me what I need to do!  Please Ms. Swift!  Anything for this job.  Anything for you!”  He begged, his whole-body trembling.

He was harder than steel inside her pussy.  She could feel herself cumming.  Again.  She didn’t stop, grinding, riding and undulating upon him as his begging turned to pleasure-filled whimpers and moans.

“OHHH GOD!”  Taylor yelled, the sound bursting forth from between her lips as her third orgasm hit, just as powerfully as the others.  Every part of her body squeezed him tight as she twitched, lost in the throes of passion.

“Ms. Swift!”  Cole grunted out and a second later he was cumming too, unable to hold back any longer.

Each eruption of Cole’s prick renewed her own orgasm.  And as he pumped sticky jet after sticky of cum into her hot, wet slit, she rode wave after wave of mind-numbing pleasure.  He gave one final jerk inside of her, expelling the last of his seed and both knew they were done.  They just sat there for a moment, savoring each other before Taylor climbed off of him. Cum dripped and splattered onto the carpet, oozing out of her freshly fucked snatch, before she reached a hand between her legs to catch it.  Feeling the sticky sperm coat her fingers, she smeared it around before bringing it up to her mouth and sucked the digits clean one by one.

Looking down at Cole, stilled tied to the chair, she said, “You certainly made quite a splash.”

The next several minutes were spent cleaning up, getting dressed and putting the office back together.  Taylor put pants back on, more appropriate blue pumps and touched up her makeup.  She even had the exact same tie he had been wearing to replace his ruined one.  She was nothing if not a planner.  Nothing to do about the cumstains on the carpet, but they wiped the desk off and rearranged everything.

“So, whose office is this?”  Cole asked, as he opened the blinds letting the light from the shining buildings around them back in.  “Yours?”

“Oh, don’t you know?”  Taylor asked, the sweetness back in her voice.  “It’s yours!”

Cole stared dumbstruck.  “What?  Mine?”

Taylor grinned, a beautiful, huge white smile.  “The decision was made yesterday.  You are officially part of the Swift team.  And this is your new office!”

“Wow.  I don’t know what to say...”

“Yep, you just need to sign some paperwork.  NDA’s, and such.  The stuff Violet brought in.”

“Swift.”  He said, stepping forward and kissing her hard on the mouth. 

They embraced, holding each other tight as the kiss lingered for what seemed like ever.

“Don’t thank me.  The team made the decision.  I had no input on this one.  Congratulations, Mr. Stephens.”  She said. “That little interview was the perfect way to break in your new office.  Well, that and one more thing.”

She opened the most bottom desk drawer.  Inside was a bottle of the finest Kentucky bourbon money could buy.  She pulled it and two glasses out, placing them on the desk.

“A toast, to celebrate your new job.”

She poured them both a healthy amount and they raised the amber liquid high.

“Cole Stephens!”  She said.

“Taylor Swift!”  He said.

They clinked the glasses and both downed the bourbon in one go, feeling the liquid burn their throats and warm their chests on the way down.  They both placed the glasses on the table, lipstick marks on Taylor’s.  Cole looked around his new office and smiled.  Still, he had one more question.

“Did you arrange for Violet to interrupt us?”

Taylor only smiled slyly and poured them another drink each.

Cole opened the door to Taylor’s apartment.  It was the end of his first day.  And it couldn’t have gone better.  He felt reinvigorated, like a new man, working on something he truly cared about.

“Cole?  Is that you?”  Taylor called from what sounded like the bedroom.  “Get in here and tell me all about your first day!”

Cole dropped his bag on the table and walked through the apartment, stopping to pet the newest kitten and member of the Swift family, loosening his tie as he went.  When he got the bedroom door, he froze.  Taylor was standing there, hands on hips, naked as the day she was born.  That stern look was back on her face.

“Uhhh, Taylor?”  He asked, eyes roaming up and down her heavenly form. 

“You know, technically, I’m your boss all the time.  Not just while you are at the office.  Now, pull that cock out.”

Cole gulped.  Beginning to unzip his pants, he sighed and said, “Yes Ms. Swift.”

End of Chapter Twenty
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:25:35 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Volente, thenewcomer, DarkSwordsman, MoscowCalling, Dexter07

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2019, 10:02:33 PM »
Just fucking awesome. Love the office romance fantasy mixed with Taylor.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2019, 12:51:32 AM »
Great working, loving the femdom stuff. I am so sorry I was late reading this and leaving feedback.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Alaire

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2019, 08:50:03 AM »
Since you migrated from celebritystrylibrary to here, I'll try and remember what I previously wrote.

Your writing is fantastic SlyGuy and I regret having held out on reading your stories for some time as they are truly great, with enough plot to keep you invested and enough action to keep you entertained. You absolutely hit the right balance between plot and porn, without either getting monotonous.

The relationship between the protagonist and Taylor Swift comes across as truly believable. I mean I could absolutely believe that if he was a real person, they would have the exact same relationship.

Which brings me to the celebs, they absolutely feel like real characters and like an extension of their real life selves. I also loved that you include not often used celebrities in your stories like Camila Cabello and Brie Larson in Oh, Captain!.

I hope to read more from you SlyGuy, as your writing is great and this story epic in scale.
Keep up the great work! :)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 21 Posted 05/14]
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2019, 04:44:56 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twenty-One: Superstar
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Maledom, Masturbation, Oral, Roleplay

Cole put down the heavy box with a thud.  He looked around at the bookshelves in Taylor’s study and the empty shelves she’d made for him.  Tearing the tape off, he began pulling out some of his favorite books.  It was official.  He was moving in.  To be honest, it was a long time coming.  He practically lived with Taylor already.  They’d taken the plunge after a long conversation where Taylor pointed out he hadn’t been home in over a month.  So, he sold his apartment, boxed up all his stuff and now he was here, in her study, unloading boxes. 

Taylor came in behind him, carrying another heavy box full of books, proving her toned arms were more than just for show.  She dropped it on the desk and wrapped those same arms around him, kissing his neck.

“I’m glad you’re here.”  She said. 

“I’m always here.”  He responded playfully.

“You know what I mean.”

He grinned and dropped the books on the desk, turning around to kiss her.  Lips pressed together, tongues squirmed and wrestled as both pairs of hands felt up the other’s body.  Taylor fell backwards on top of the desk and Cole quickly scrambled onto top of her, in his haste knocking the large stack of books to the ground.  They hit the ground with numerous thumps and thuds.  Both looked up at the noise and laughed.  Cole climbed off her and bent down to pick them up. 

“You know…all these books.  This room.  This desk.  It reminds me of the first time you ever bent me over one.”  Taylor said slyly, running a hand along the smooth dark wood. 

Cole stood up, armful of books, thinking back on what she had said.  “Mhmmm, you made a very hot co-ed.  My sexy student.”

Taylor moved forward, pressing herself against him and whispered, “Made?  Past tense?  Are you sure there isn’t anything I can do for you right now, professor?”

I knocked on the door hoping this was the correct address.  I was in the outskirts of Nashville at what looked to be a grandiose apartment building, a relic of a bygone age.  It had that old feel, like Civil War Era old, but there were signs of modern fixings.  I pulled by jacket tighter around me.  Even in Nashville, the January air had a chill to it.  After a minute of standing at the door, a familiar head of blonde curls opened the door and threw her arms around me.

“COLE!!!”  She yelled, squeezing me tight.

Letting go, she grabbed my hand and led me inside.  It was every bit as grand as I’d imagined.  Beautiful moldings, faded paint on the walls, and old timey light fixtures.  There was a large staircase with illustrious wooden bannister leading upstairs.  Taylor hurried up the steps and I followed, unable to stop myself from checking out her butt as she went.  Stopping in front of a big oaken door at the top of the stairs, she opened it with a brass key.  Inside the apartment matched the aesthetic of the rest of the building.  I looked around at the hardwood floors, antique furnishings and oil paintings on the walls.

“What are we doing here Swift?  I came all the way from campus for this old place?”

Taylor smiled, “Oh come on.  Isn’t it great?  Can’t you just feel the history here?  People’s lives.  Their stories.  Breath it all in.”

I did have to admit there was something charming about the place.  “But why am I here?”  I asked, throwing my bag down and sitting on one of the couches.  It felt a bit lumpy.

Taylor sat down next to me, looking a bit nervous and fiddling with the hem of her blouse.  “I rent this place on occasion.  For the weekend, week or even month at a time.  I come here to write a lot.  The new album is coming out this year and I find myself with a bit of writer’s block”

“How can I help?”  I asked, utterly sincere in my offering.

It did not go unnoticed by Taylor who bit her lower lip, staring demurely at me.  “I need to get in a totally different mindset.  After the success of Fearless, I don’t want become some superstar.  That’s not relatable.  It’s not what people want to hear.  I was hoping you could help me feel more like a college girl.  You know, a co-ed.”

“You wanna blow off studying for an exam by drinking an entire plastic bottle of cheap vodka, puking in the bushes outside of your dorm and passing out on the stairs, only to have your friends drag you back to your room?  And then having those same friends tell you about the next day because you don’t remember it?”

“That sounds awfully specific.”  She grinned, the smile lighting up her beautiful face.

I shrugged noncommittally.  Moving closer to me, she put her hand on mine.

“You’re not seeing anyone right now, are you?”

It clicked.  I knew what she wanted.  “Not at the moment.”

I shifted uncomfortably in my tweed blazer.  It was a little tight in the shoulders.  I’d been hitting the gym pretty hard in the last couple of months, so I couldn’t blame Taylor for not knowing my exact size.  I adjusted my sweater vest and shifted the papers on my desk, excitement bubbling over.  I was in the study of this apartment.  It was a large room, bookshelves occupying the walls on all sides.  Old books, new books, books in foreign languages.  In the center of the room sat an ancient, ornate mahogany desk.  The old wood still shone brightly, treated and lacquered with a care that only an expert craftsman of a bygone era could provide.  Atop it were various props, papers, pens, folders, a book or two and a paperweight.  My high back leather chair squeaked as I leaned back, interlacing my fingers.  Across the desk were two smaller leather chairs, facing me.  They were shiny and worn from use.  Beneath my feet was a plush maroon rug.  The musty smell of books and old paper filled my nostrils.  It quite pleasant.  There was a knock at the door.

“Come in.”  I called out, my voice deep and booming.

Taylor Swift entered the study.  Well, a version of her.  She had on a white collared shirt, buttoned up and complete with a tie.  Her plaid skirt was short.  Ludicrously short, like never pass any sort of dress code short.  She had on sneakers and knee-high white socks.  Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, a few loose strands curling on her forehead.  She pushed her large, black-framed glasses up the bridge of her cute button nose and readjusted the grip on her armful of books.  I didn’t have the heart (or the desire) to tell her that co-eds didn’t actually dress like that.  But I think she probably already knew that.

“Professor Stephens?” 

“Ah, Taylor.  Lovely.  Come have a seat.”

She closed the door shut behind her and sat in one of the chairs across from me.  She dropped her bag and placed the books on the rug.  I fixed her with a stare, doing my best impression of a wizened academic.

“What can I do for you today, Taylor?  It can’t be about the exam.  You did remarkably well.”

“Actually sir, it is.  I was wondering if there was anything I could do to improve my grade.”  She said, blinking eyelashes heavy with mascara and blushing profusely as she licked her full pink lips.

“You already have an A- in my class.  That’s quite an achievement and more than most of your classmates can say.”

“I know, but I want to be the best.  Top of the class.  Isn’t there anything I could do to boost that up to an A?”

“I really don’t think so Taylor.  You should be pleased with your work.”

“Please, professor.  I’m willing to do anything.”

I paused at the tone in her voice, really looking at her.  She stared back with big blue eyes, perfectly framed by her thick frames of her glasses.

“Anything?”  I asked, my heart suddenly beating much faster. 

Anything.”  She replied.

I stood up slowly, the chair rolling away.  I walked passed her to the study door.  I locked it with a loud *CLICK*.  Then I returned to sit down on the front of my desk, fixing her with an intense gaze.  My leg was inches away from her own.

“I suppose… that an impressive oral presentation might change my mind.”

The moment lingered in the air as the implications of my words washed over Taylor.  Then a wide grin split her face. 

“Luckily, I’m very good at those.”

Taylor stretched out her hand cautiously.  Her delicate fingers grazing my thigh as they slowly slid towards my crotch.  Even that simple touch sent blood rushing to my groin as my pants tightened immediately.  I stood up as Taylor slithered out of her chair and down onto the rug, her bare knees scraping against the itchy fibers.  Dexterously, she undid my belt, button and zipper.  Tugging my pants downwards, she pulled my cock out, gazing at it in awe.  Her mouth was a perfect pink circle of surprise as she squeezed it, stroking slowly and staring at it like it was the most remarkable thing in the world.

“P-p-professor!”  She stammered, finally managing to find her voice.  “It’s so big!  Bigger than I ever imagined.”

“Did you imagine it a lot?”  I groaned as her fingers tightened around the shaft.

“Yes.  Every day after class.  I’d go back to my dorm room and masturbate to the thought of this big cock and what you’d do to me with it.”

As her words worked their way through my brain, Taylor opened her shiny pink lips wide and placed the head between them.  Her lips closed tight around the shaft and slid about halfway down my length, sucking hard.  Her blue eyes never left my face, blinking innocently behind her black rimmed glasses.  My fingers scrabbled over the hard wood of the desk as she sucked harder.  With a *POP* she released me.  Already light-headed I watched as she grabbed the base of my cock and gave it a shake.  Holding it firmly, she rubbed the cockhead across her lips, smearing precum as she went.  Her tongue darted out, tickling the veiny underbelly before lapping at the winking piss slit, scooping the oozing precum gathered there and swallowing it down.  She smacked her lips together appreciatively.  Sliding back down the length, she took inch after inch, gagging just shy of the base.  She released me and gave a cough, clearing her throat. 

“Tsk-tsk.”  I said.  “You’ll need to do a little better than that Taylor.”

“Sorry Professor.”

“Here, something like this.”  I placed both hands on her head, holding her in place.  Firm, but gentle. 

I pressed my member, still shiny with spit, against her lips.  They parted as I pushed inside.  I went slow, watching each inch disappear.  Taylor’s eyes grew wider and wider, until they were bulging.  She gagged again, spluttering and sending spit flying as she sought to accommodate the stiff length of manmeat in her oral cavity.  Still I held her firmly in place. 

“Come on now Taylor.  Do you want that extra credit or not?”

“Mmmhhhhmmmmpppp!!!”  Was the only sound she could make.

I took that as an affirmation.  I pushed the final two inches down her throat.  She held it there, fighting to gain control over her gag reflex.  And as her coughs subsided, she worked her tongue and lips around my shaft.  Still I kept a firm hold on her head.  Her face began to redden.  Cheeks growing flush and tears beading in the corners of her eyes.  Her tongue curled and uncurled around my shaft as I savored the feeling of her hot, wet, throat enveloping my cock.  Drool began to flow from the corners of her mouth, slopping down her chin.  And still I held her there.  Her face was bright red now, mascara smudging from the tears.  She started choking, struggling for air.  I released her, taking my hands from her head and pulling out.  Coughing, she took in several gulps of air.  Several long sticky strings of saliva still connected us. 

I gave her a few moments to recover before I said, “Open up.”

She did so eagerly and I jabbed my cock back in, holding her in place again.  We repeated this process several times, each time feeling like I got just a little further down her squelching throat.  Black tears streaked down her red cheeks when I released her for the final time. 

“Hmmm, Taylor, I don’t know.  So far, your oral presentation isn’t impressing me.”

“Oh no, please Professor!  You have to give me a chance to finish!  Sit down in your chair and let me show you!”  I raised my eyebrows at her giving me instructions.  “Please, sir?”

“Very well.”  I said, retreating back behind my desk and settling down into the high-backed chair.

Taylor crawled on her hands and knees around the desk, peeking out around the corner as I swiveled my chair to face her, kicking off my shoes in the process.  Excitedly scurrying forward, she took my cock back between her lips and sucked it down.  Tucking a few stray blonde hairs behind her ears, I reached a hand to grab her ponytail and hold it as her head bobbed up and down my shaft.  Sitting back and relaxing, I let her do all the work, and damn if it didn’t feel incredible.  A vacuum seal formed with her lips, she slid along the entire length, tongue cushioning the underside of my shaft.  Her fingers tickled my balls, squeezing, fondling and teasing.  Her blue eyes stared up at me, even as she had to continually readjusted her glasses.  For several minutes, the only sounds in the study were my groans of satisfaction, her moans of appreciation and the slurping of her mouth around my hard cock.  Eventually, I had to tell her to stop, fearful I would lose my load if she continued any longer.

“Good job Taylor.  A very impressive oral presentation.”  I said, her hand still stroking the shaft slowly.  “But, I’m going to need more if you want that extra credit.  Take off your shirt.  I what you’ve got under there.”

An exaggerated shocked expression came over her face.  Still kneeling before me, she began to undo her top, one button at a time.  When she reached the top button, she moved to loosen the tie.  I quickly stopped her.

“Leave the tie on.”  She nodded and with a shrug of her shoulders let the shirt fall to the ground.  She had no bra underneath.

Quickly, almost as if she was embarrassed, she reached up to cover both perky tits with her arms, crossing them across her torso, pressing them tight against her thin form.

“Come on.  Let’s see ‘em.”  I said, suddenly finding my own hand wrapped around my prick, rubbing slowly. 

Tentatively, she dropped her arms revealing her pink nipples to the open air.  Both were hard, the tender nubs stiffer than the prick in my hand.  The tie fell down perfectly between them.

“You wearing any panties?”  I asked.  She nodded.  “Lose those too, but leave the skirt and then get on my desk and spread those legs for me.”
She nodded, standing up and sliding her hands beneath her plaid skirt.  A quick wiggle of her hips to and a bright white cotton pair wet with arousal fell to the ground.  She reached down to pull them off around her sneakers and moved to throw them away, but I held out a hand.  Giving them to me, I brought them up to my face, never breaking eye contact with her.  Inhaling deeply, I breathed in her scent.  Instantly identifiable.  It made me throb like nothing else.  Taylor climbed up on the old mahogany desk, faced me and spread her legs wide.  She flipped her plaid skirt up, revealing her utterly delectable smooth snatch, every bit as pink as her nipples.

“Now.  Play with yourself.  For me.”

Taylor’s fingers immediately found those wet, glistening lips.  She was just as horny as I was.  Lightly brushing her outer labia, she split her lips apart, showing me just how wet she truly was.  Her legs hung limply off the desk as her fingers slipped inside and her face twisted.

“Does that feel nice Taylor?  Put on a good show for me.”  I growled.

“Mhmmm, yes.”  She purred back.  “Oh god professor, I’ve wanted you since the very first day of class.” 

Wrapping her damp panties around my own, hard wet shaft, I continued stroking, watching her intensely. 

“Fuck yes Taylor.”

“Do you like that Professor?”  She asked, in her sweetest of tones.

“Yea, keep going.”

As her fingers worked faster and faster, I stroked harder, unable to stop myself.  Her thumb swiped back and forth across her throbbing, swollen clit as her other hand pinched a nipple between forefinger and thumb, rolling the hard nub before switching to the other.  Both our breathing became labored and short, getting off on each other getting off.  I couldn’t take it anymore.  I pulled my hand away from my cock, primal hunger etched into every feature on my face.

“It seems you like it so far Professor.”  She said breathlessly.

In response, I dropped to the ground and buried my face between her long legs, ravenous to get a taste of her twat.  Taylor gasped as she felt my tongue pierce her dripping folds, embedding itself deep in her hot cunt.

“OH PROFESSOR STEPHENS!!!”  She cried as I munched on her sopping snatch. 

“It’s like a waterfall down here.  Are you getting off on being my slutty co-ed?”  I asked teasingly.

Taylor shivered and whispered, “Yes.”  Then louder.  “Please lick this slut’s pussy.”

I grinned and dove back in, licking, slurping and lapping at every wet, smooth surface I could.  Taylor shook and trembled, ready to explode at any moment.  I moved my tongue up to press on her clit, the rest of my mouth still working the rest of her pussy.  Pressing hard against her pleasure button did the trick.  The orgasm hit her quick, making her tremble and cry out. 

I leaned back and waited for her body to stop shaking and eyes to open.  Standing up, I pulled my tweed jacket off, quickly followed by my sweater vest and shirt.  Naked, I stepped forward, cock erect and waiting.  Taylor blinked blearily at me as I spun her over onto her stomach.  She gave a squeak as she felt my strong hands on her and adjusted her stance so the tips of her sneakers brushed the carpet.  Presented before me was her tight little ass.  I hiked up her plaid skirt, admiring the subtle pale curve of her backside.  I gave it a squeeze before lining my cock up with her pussy.  Sliding inside easily, I filled her with every inch I had to give.  She moaned loudly, gripping the far edge of the desk with both hands to steady herself.  I grabbed the back of her neck and pushed down.  Pressed flat across the desk, she looked back me, glasses sitting crooked on her pretty, black tear-stained face and giggled.  I started thrusting.  Her tight, hot snatch enveloped my cock with every powerful drive.  It felt so good to be inside of her again. 

Grunting between thrusts, I said, “Yes.  Fuck!  You’re such a hot piece of ass.”

She responded just as enthusiastically, screaming as I railed her over the desk.  “Professor Stephens!  Fuck me!  Use this co-ed’s slutty cunt!  YEA!  YEA! YEA!”

The desk shook, rattling drawers as I fully gave into the lust, pounding away with a fervor that I’d never felt comfortable enough to do with any other woman.  And Taylor loved every rock hard second of it, shrieking with glee at each repeated penetration.  She lifted one leg onto the desk, knocking a stack of books off as she extended her flawless limb out.  Neither of us cared.  Her pussy now spread as wide as it could go to accommodate my hammering prick, I only went harder.  With one hand still firmly on her neck, I grabbed her leg with the other and slammed into her.  As sweat garnered on both our brows, I slowed down my thrusts, putting incredible force behind each one, savoring the feeling of being balls deep in her before pulling back and plowing in again.  Each hard thrust was accompanied by a satisfactory squeak from Taylor. 

She adjusted and I spotted the tie, flopped onto the desk and still around her neck.  I reached forward and grabbed hold of the silky fabric.  Pulling on it, Taylor felt it tighten around her neck.  I pulled harder and she arched her back, coming up with the tie as I continued pulling.  She put both feet back on the ground, back arching further.  I began to pick up speed again as her cries of pleasure became more and more choked.  I held the tie in a tight fist, fucking her with frenzied movement, her entire body shaking with each smack of my pelvis.  I leaned down and whispered in her ear, still holding her upright.

“You’re such a naughty co-ed slut.  Look at you getting off fucking your professor.  Whoring yourself out for a better a grade.  It turns you on doesn’t it?”
Taylor only mumbled an incoherent response, her brain and body struggling to process the pleasure it was feeling.

“Answer the question Taylor!”  I barked in her ear.

Her eyes flew open and she yelled, “YES!  I LOVE BEING YOUR LITTLE CO-ED SLUT!  I LOVE IT SO MUCH!  MAKE ME CUM PROFESSOR!  MAKE THIS WHORE CUM!”

Her words made me throb as I rocketed in and out of her.  She held on tight, the force of my thundering thrusts threatening to send her flying across the desk.  I reached my free arm around her to grope at her bouncing titties, my cock hitting impossibly deep as she choked down great gulps of air.  I felt it building.  Her climax.  Her body growing tenser and tenser until it couldn’t take it anymore.  She screamed and shook, her snatch snapping down around my thrusting cock.  I jammed it in and held it there as her body went from rigid to ragdoll, cumming so hard she momentarily blacked out and collapsed forward onto the desk.  I let the tie fall from my grip and extracted my rock-hard prick from her still twitching cunt.  After a minute, she turned around and readjusted her crooked glasses, eyes out of focus, cock drunk from being rammed so hard over the big wooden desk.

“Still…hard?”  She asked woozily.

“Yep.  Now be a good little slut and lay down on that desk.”

Taylor rolled over and laid on the desk.  She kicked off anything that still happened to be on the desk after our vigorous fucking.  She reached underneath her and pulled out a piece of paper sticking to her sweaty ass.  She crumpled it up threw it aside. 

“I hope that wasn’t someone’s exam.”  She said cheekily.

“Who cares!”  I said, climbing up after her and positioning myself between her legs

I slid back into her.  Our faces now only inches as I laid on top of her, my jackhammering resumed.  Each powerful hump made her glasses bounce on the bridge of her nose.

“Professor!  You’re an animal!  My pussy is yours!  It’s fucking yours!”  She cried out as I ravaged her. 

My lips dropped to hers and we kissed, pressed tight together, grunts sending puffs of air into the other’s mouth.  Our banging continued for another minute or two, inching ever more slowly to the edge of the desk, until Taylor’s head was hanging off it.  Thankfully, I couldn’t hold back anymore.  Pulling out of her, I jumped onto the carpet.

“Get over here.”  I said, half commanding, half dragging her down onto her knees in front of me.  “You want that extra credit?  Your gonna take this big fat fucking load right in your slutty co-ed face.  Let it drip off those glasses then lick it up.  Got it?” 

I didn’t give her a chance to respond as I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as I jerked my cock against her pouty set of lips.  Taylor played with my balls, squeezing the sack gently as she opened her mouth wide, licking her lips with a pleading expression on her face.

“Yes.  Yes.  Paint my face.  Spray your cum all over me.  I’m your filthy little cumslut.  Please professor.  Give it to me!”

One or two more strokes and I erupted.  My cock swelled as it fired out the first volley of cum.  It hit its target perfectly, splattering against the left lens of her glasses, splashing onto her eyebrow.  I readjusted and two more ropes of cum streaked across the bridge of her nose on the right lens.  The cum pooled there before dripping down onto her cheek.  Continuing to stroke my exploding cock, more cum flew, hitting with a wet splat into forehead and down her cheek.  I squeezed out the final dribble into her open mouth, her pink tongue rising to catch it.  Slowly, I rubbed my cockhead against her lips, smearing anything that might still ooze out onto them.  Finished, I released her and she sat back, unable to see through the glaze of cum dripping down her spectacles.  She carefully picked them off her face and eyes on me, lick the lenses clean one at a time.  With a smile, she gulped down the cum and put them back on her still cum-covered face.

“So, Professor.  Did I get that extra credit?”

Still, panting, I said, “It’s a good start.  How about we make this a regular appointment for the rest of the semester?  Then we can keep talking about your extra credit.”

She giggled and moved to lick more of the cum dripping down her face.

Cole came back to reality as Taylor pressed herself against him harder.  “I bet I can dig up a skirt like that again.”  She whispered.  “What do you say professor?  Isn’t there anything I can do to improve my grades?”

“You’re a way bigger superstar now then you were even back then.  About to be even bigger when you drop the new album.  I have a feeling we’ll need several lessons to really bring you back down to earth.”  He said, holding her by the waist and staring into her big blue eyes. 

“I’m willing to put the work in.”  She said, her voice barely a whisper.

Cole looked around the study, at the unpacked boxes.  The move could wait.  After all, he wasn’t going anywhere. 

“You’re definitely going to need to grab your glasses.”  Cole said with a grin as they kissed, in their apartment. 

End of Chapter Twenty-One
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:26:14 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer, MoscowCalling, Dexter07

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 21 Posted 05/14]
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2019, 11:02:22 PM »
Simply wonderful. Superb as always.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 22 Posted 05/30]
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2019, 09:54:13 PM »

Chapter Twenty-Two: 22
Starring Taylor Swift
Featuring Hayley Williams
Codes: FF, MF, Masturbation, Oral

Taylor and Cole were having a lazy Sunday.  After the recent move-in and her gallivanting around Europe to promote ME!, both of them were just hanging around the apartment, watching TV, chatting and snacking.  That was, of course, after he had woken her up by burying his tongue in her snatch.  Cole kept glancing from the TV over to her.  Neither was paying that close attention to the show, as they’d already both seen it a dozen times or so.  It was really just on in the background.  Even in sweats and a t-shirt, she looked beautiful.  He couldn’t be happier.  This place really felt like home.  Her phone buzzed and she reached down for it automatically.  Picking it up, she punched the passcode in, 1313, and swiped to read the text.  A moment later, she laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“It’s Karlie.  She won’t stop asking me about another weekend we can all, get together.”  She put the last word in air quotes.

“I have to check my schedule.”  Cole replied, pulling out his own phone and pretending to intensely scroll through his own calendar.  “Hmm, when do I have time for a threesome with two of the hottest blondes I know?  Next weekend?  Nope.  I’ve got to organize the closet.  Hmm, weekend after that?  Nope, taking the cats to get groomed.  Huh.  Sorry Swift.  I just don’t think it’s going to work out.”   

Taylor laughed and grabbed hold of his hand.  “Come on, I bet you can squeeze in some time to squeeze in-between a supermodel and an international pop superstar.”

“I know we’ve had our fair share of times with Karlie, but truth be told, whenever I think about the three of us, I always think about that first time.” 

“Yea, hhhmmm…”  Taylor said, suddenly distracted, her bright blue eyes vacate and distant.

“Swift?  Swift?  Earth to Taylor?”  Cole waved his hand in front of her face.  She snapped back to reality.

“What?  Sorry.  What?”

“Remembering it?”  He asked.  He certainly was, his cock inching further and further down his leg the longer he thought about it.

“Yes…and no.  I’ve never told you this, but that first weekend with you and Karlie wasn’t my true first time with a woman.  Well, it was and wasn’t.  First time to completion, but there was something years before that made me realize I might have some of those feelings.”

“What was it?”

“It was something that happened on my 22nd birthday.  At my party.” 

Cole thought about that date and after a quick bit of math, he realized something.  “I was at your 22nd birthday party.”  He thought about it harder.  “Hang on.  We had sex on your 22nd birthday.  Twice!”

“Just shush.  Let me tell you.”

“THREE!  TWO!  ONE!  JUMP!”

My head spun as I leapt off the edge and sailed backwards through the air.  For the briefest of moments, I was suspended in midair before rushing towards the surface of the pool.  Then I hit the water with a tremendous, deafening splash.  The shockingly cold liquid engulfing me as I sank further and further down, eyes screwed shut.  Righting myself, I felt the tips of my toes brush the tiled bottom of pool.  I pushed upwards, rising through the water and bursting forth with a splash and gulp of air.

“Shit!  That’s freezing!”  I yelled, treading water, clothes billowing around me, doing their best to drag me down to the bottom.

People crowded along the edge of the pool in the backyard of my Los Angeles home.  They cheered, whooping and screaming at my impromptu swim time.  Drunken affirmations and phrases reached my ears as I bobbed up and down in the water.

“TAYLOR!  YEA!” 

“WOOO!!”

“GET IT GIRL!”

There was a moment of hesitation, quickly broken as another person splashed into the pool.  Full out cannonball.  Another one quickly followed.  *SPLASH* *SPLASH *SPLASH* Before I knew it, the pool was full of clothing-clad party goers.  I spat out the chlorine rich water and paddled over to the edge.  A helpful hand reached down to assist me as I climbed out of the pool and flopped onto the ledge.  Blinking from beneath wet eyelashes, I looked up at the short, bright red-haired figure.  Pop-punk singer Hayley Williams crouched beside me, each peachy round globe of her asscheeks thrust out from beneath her indecently short skirt.  Her tight t-shirt was stretched taunt across her perky chest, her lack of a bra abundantly clear in the cool December night air, both nipples staring daggers at me.   

“Taylor!”  She squealed.  “Hell of a party.  Damn, look at you!  Soaked!”

I looked down at my soggy clothes, already feeling the chill creeping up on me.  I couldn’t help but giggle, the atmosphere of the party and alcohol creating a warm haze that fought back against the cold.

“You only turn 22 once!  Sometimes you just need to do something crazy.  Right?”

I stared into her beautiful green eyes, holding her gaze as she stared back.  A wide smile split her face.  “Absolutely Taylor.  Your 20’s are all about trying new things.” 

I flopped my arms to the side, more water leaking out.  “I need to get out of these clothes.  I’m going to change.” 

I unsteadily climbed to my feet as people all around, yelled, cheered, chugged drinks and swam around the pool.  I spotted Cole, splashing around, grinning and laughing with about four girls hanging off of him.  I was glad he had decided to come.  I wasn’t sure that he would.  I walked into my house, stumbling slightly as water sloshed off of me in great drips.  My wet feet squeaked on the floor as I hurried through the halls, past more drunk and cheery folks, all wishing me best birthday wishes.  I gave hurried replies before sliding to a stop in front of my bedroom door. 

Slipping inside I pushed the door shut and immediately began stripping off my soaked clothes.  They hit the floor with a splat.  My undergarments followed.  Now totally naked I hurried into the bathroom, the icy tile instantly leeching the warmth from my toes.  Stopping to look in the mirror, I watched as water dripped off the ropes of my long blonde hair.  My makeup was ruined.  I looked like a raccoon.  I pulled off the cat ears I was wearing.  A little better.  Still raccoon like.  Quickly grabbing a towel from the rack, I patted down my lanky, thin body before squeezing out some of my hair.  My fingers lingered at my rock-hard nipples and my hairless twat before wrapping the towel around me.  I shivered and closed my eyes, enjoying the gentle alcoholic-induced swaying.  The thumping from the music reverberated throughout the house, joyful yelling and laughter audible even here in my quiet sanctuary.  My reverie was interrupted with a door opening behind me.  Turning around, I pulled the towel tighter. 

“Cole?”  I asked, hopefully.

Instead from the semi-darkness emerged a familiar red-headed figure.  “Sorry, no Cole here.  Only me.”  She said, her voice barely a whisper, husky and seductive. 

“Hayley?  Jeez.  What are you doing?  I’m changing here.”

“I know you are baby.”  She whispered, closing the distance between us and quick like a cat she stood on her tippy toes, pressing her red lips against my own.

I was too shocked to do anything as her lips pressed harder against mine.  It felt nice.  Then my fuzzy brain caught up.  I pushed her away with both hands.  She stepped back as the towel covering me fluttered to the ground.  I stood before her fully naked, her emerald eyes growing wide as they started at my mile-long legs, moving upwards.  They stopped at my shaven pink pussy and then again on my petite breasts, both nipples sharp enough to cut glass.  Then they met my eyes.  I could see the longing, the lust, the desire.  Plain as day.

“Come on Taylor…”  Hayley said, stepping forward. “Tell me you want me.  I’ve felt this connection ever since you had me onstage with you.  And then you invited me here, on your birthday.  You’ve been eying me all night and then whisper to me that your changing, alone, in your room.” 

I stood frozen.  I hadn’t picked up the towel.  The way she was looking at me.  No one had looked at me that way in a while.  Too long.  I don’t know what it was, but some part of me wanted her.  Hayley moved closer, taking a step.  Then another.  Inches away from me, she stretched upwards for another kiss.  This time I came down to meet her.  My lips pressed against her own.  Her hands found my bare hips, her tiny hands warm against my cold wet body.  With the lightest touch she slid them around behind me, her fingers dancing up my back and along my spine.  It sent tingles throughout my entire shivering body, although whether from cold or pleasure, I could no longer tell.  I could taste the cherry of her lips and the sting of alcohol on her tongue as we kissed harder, swapping spit and wrestling tongues.  Her hands slid around to the front of me, grazing ever so delicately across my hard nubs.  Each twitch of her digit produced a jolt of pleasure that shot straight between my thighs.  I suddenly found my own hands on her hips, sliding around to her perky backside and slipping beneath her skirt.  I squeezed both cheeks tightly.

“Mhmmm, Taylor!”  Hayley cried out as she kneaded my breasts, working the flesh between her fingers, touching me in a way that my body was craving.

Beginning to pull me, I followed until we hit the bed and collapsed upon it.  She quickly rolled over so she was on top of me.  Her shirt was off in an instant, nipples equally as hard as mine.  Leaning down to kiss me, her lips attacked my neck as her hand moved to my left nipple, rolling the hard nub between thumb and forefinger, squeezing the flesh there.  My hands were on her ass again, feeling her distinct lack of any underwear.  Her soft moans intensified as my hands slid around from her backside, inching closer and closer to her twat.  In that moment, I realized her exposed snatch was only inches above my own.  I could feel it, heat radiating off of it, intermingling with my own fiery arousal.  My heart was banging like a drum as her fingers slowly slid down my taught tummy, inching closer and closer to my quivering snatch.  My breathing grew heavier as our lips crashed together again.  Her fingers slid past my belly button.  Blood thundered in my ears.  My entire body was a coiled spring.  Then with the gentlest of touches, she brushed her thumb across my throbbing clit.  The sensation exploded through my body.  Pressing against it harder, her other nimble fingers tickled my labia.  Already I was gushing, the arousal already leaking from my velvety folds.  Feeling bold, my fingers found her own wet pussy lips, likewise wet with arousal.  I pressed against her hot box, my fingers numb and clumsy as I fumbled over them.  She didn’t seem to care, focusing her gaze back on me.

“Oh my Taylor.  You’re so wet already.  I knew you wanted me.  Can you feel how wet I am for you?  I’ve wanted this for so long.” 

I didn’t respond as my fingers probed deeper.  I’d fingered myself countless times before, but it felt totally different on her.  She blinked, waiting for my response.  Her green eyes so close to mine.  Green eyes.  Green like Cole’s.  And as that thought washed over me, her words pushed themselves through my foggy brain.  Suddenly the haze was gone and everything was crystal clear.  The implication of what we were doing hit me like a ton of bricks.  I pulled my fingers out of her soft, wet cunt, the digits glistening with arousal.  I pushed her off of me, sitting up on the bed, panic setting in. 

“N-n-n-o-o-o.  I’m sorry!”  I stammered out.  “I can’t!  I’m sorry Hayley!  I just can’t do this!  I’m not.  I like.  I’m not a.”

The pop-punk starlet looked confused and stunned as I grabbed the towel from off the floor and ran out of my own room.  Barely covering myself, I darted into hallway and opened the door to the nearest room.  My heart was pounding, I closed the door to the guest room with a snap.  My feelings were a confused mess, swirling around like a tornado.  What had I just done?  What did it mean? 

“Jeez!  Knock next time!”  Cole said, hurriedly trying to cover his own nakedness.  “Oh, Swift.  It’s you.”

I’d forgotten he was staying in this particularly room.  As I stared up and down his body, my gaze lingered at his poorly concealed crotch, hidden by both hands.  I could see the tip of his cock hanging down behind them and his heavy balls drooping behind that.  And then suddenly, I needed him.  Maybe more than I had ever needed him before.  Right here.  Right now.  I let the towel drop and stepped forward, naked, hair still a tangled mess of wet ropes, mascara like a raccoon.  His eyes grew wide, easily visible even in the semi-darkness.  I quickly closed the distance between us, pulling him for a kiss, tasting the chlorine on his lips.  My hand reached down the hardening crotch, pushing his hands aside and grasping the swelling member. 

“I want you Cole.  I want this dick.  Right now.”  He stammered something inaudible.  “It’s my birthday.  You aren’t going to deny the birthday girl her present, are you?”

I didn’t give him a chance to respond, taking my fingers and placing them in his open mouth.  Those same fingers that had been inside Hayley only moments before.  Closing his mouth, he sucked them clean as I pulled them out and sank down onto my knees.  His dick already stiff, the familiar member throbbed as I blew hot air across it.  Taking him between my lips, I sucked him down, tasting chlorine yet again. 

“Ohhh, Swift.”  He moaned, throwing his head back as I took him even deeper into my mouth.

One hand found his dangling balls, rolling those juicy cum-filled orbs around the palm of my hand as his cock grew.  Precum leaked out onto my tongue as I squeezed him tight with my lips.  It tasted delicious, exactly what I needed right now.  The primal lust took over and I knew nothing would stop me until I got what I wanted from those heavy, swinging balls and that thick, fat dick.  Fondling his nutsack, I could practically feel a sticky, hot concoction of cum brewing.  Letting out an uncontrollable groan at the thought, I released his slick member.  Pulling it skywards, I lowered my mouth to gobble at his testicles, chowing down and drenching each of them in copious amounts of saliva.  Sucking, slurping and licking at them, I simply could not get enough.  Taking my tongue, I ran it along the veiny underbelly.  Beginning at the base and leaving a trail of wet spittle all the way to the tip, I wrapped my lips around his crown and swallowed him back down.  His many inches disappeared as I felt his cockhead press against my throat and still I forced more down.  Relaxing my gag reflex, I fit the last few inches in.  Throat bulging, nose pressed against his well-maintained pubic area, I gazed up at him.  He looked down back at me, his bright green eyes unfocused as if in a daze as if I had sucked the very sense out of him.  The same color as Hayley’s.  I hesitated, opening wide and dislodging him from my gullet, several long strands of sticky saliva still connecting me to the shaft.  I threw the image of her out of my head, focusing on the fleshy rod in front of me.

“I love cock.”  I said before running my lips and tongue along the side of his thick, pulsing member.  “I love this cock.  Mmmmmhhhhhmm.”  Kissing with plump lips, my tongue curled around the underside of the girthy shaft.  Sliding them from base to tip, I did the same to the other side.  “Can’t.  Get.  Enough.”  I said, peppering every inch with kisses from my puckered lips, speaking a word between kisses.  “So.  Fucking.  Good.  I.  Need.  It.”

I had him groaning, moaning and trembling.  Putty in my hand.  The image of Hayley’s shirtless body and her perky hanging tits looming above me flashed before me.  I banished it and gave the tip of his cock one final kiss.  Standing up, I fell back onto the bed.  He bent down, his skilled mouth heading for right between my legs, but I pulled him up.  I couldn’t wait any longer.  I needed him inside of me right now.

“No.  Just put in.  Get that dick inside me!”

I shuffled further back on the bed as he clambered on top of me.  Our lips met, kissing deeply and for a moment it felt like Hayley’s lips on mine, our tongues twisting and curling in each other’s mouths.  I grabbed his head and kissed him harder as his dick slapped against my wet labia.  He pushed inside with ease, sliding inch after inch into me.  It felt like nothing else in the world.  No tongue, fingers, dildos or vibrators could compare to the feeling of a big, stiff cock filling up my twat.  I cried out until he came to rest, his balls nestled snuggly against my taint.  Our lips clashed as he began thrusting.  I wrapped my legs around his waist, feet dangling in the air as I dug my nails into his back.  I gripped him in a tight embrace as he penetrated me over and over and over again.  Each hard thrust was accompanied by a satisfactory grunt.  He buried his face in the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking the flesh as he humped away.  Just like Hayley had done.  My eyes flew open and I pushed him off.

“What Swift?”  He asked.  “What’s wrong?”

“Ride you.  I want to ride you.”  I said breathlessly.

He laid on his back and I gave his cock one or two quick strokes, squeezing it between my fingers, before straddling him and sinking down on his meaty fuckstick.  Moaning his name as he filled me up, his cockhead came to rest right against my g-spot.  Slowly I gyrated my hips, staring down at him.  He placed on a hand on either side of my hips, big, strong, warm.  Nothing like Hayley’s.  At least, that’s what I told myself as I began to bounce up and down on his lap.  I placed one hand, splayed on his muscular chest as I rode him.  He gripped me tight, thrusting upwards to meet me as together we clapped our genitals.  Together the two of us found the perfect rhythm almost instantly despite our infrequent hookups.  As I rode harder, I could already feel my orgasm building, my snatch constricting tighter around the fat schlong splitting it.

“Swift!  Oh, Swift!”  He groaned.

“Keep it up.  Just like that.  Oh fuck yes!  Cole!  COLE!”  I cried out.  Each repeated impaling brought me closer to climax.  “I’m gonna cum.  That’s it.  YES!  I’m gonna cream all over this fat dick!  AHHHHH!!!”

“Cum for me Swift.  Cum riding this cock.  Do it!”  He growled.

My voice grew higher and higher in pitch as I felt the warmth blossoming in my nether regions, the pressure building with every passing millisecond.  I couldn’t breathe.  I couldn’t think.  I could only feel him inside of me.  He gave a particularly powerful jab and roared.  That set me off. 

“C-C-C-CUMMING!!”  I screamed to the ceiling, throwing my head back as I dug all ten fingernails even deeper into his chest.

Wet hair slapped against my back as I thrusted my chest out.  Entire body shaking, his member throbbed wildly as my twat grabbed hold and refused to let go.  My mind was a blank space.  Blissful.  Peaceful.  Tingling goodness rang through every fiber of my being as the orgasm wash over me.  I smiled.  Cole slowed his thrusts, still harder than a rock inside of me.  I slipped off of him and flopped onto the bed, all my troubles gone for the moment. 

“You good Swift?”

I opened my eyes.  He was staring at me, trying not to look too eager as he fingered his stiff prick.  I didn’t say a word, spreading my legs wide and lifting them high into the air.  He grinned and scooted over into position, sinking back into my pussy as I rested a leg on each of his broad shoulders.  Pounding away, his movements were hard and fast.

“SHIT!”  I yelled, his steel ramrod hitting deeper than I expected.  “God!  I fucking love this DICK!”

He laughed and fucked me harder, hands sliding along my smooth legs, lips kissing the toned calf as it bounced on his shoulder.  My painted toes curled behind his head as with every thrust, he seemed another inch or two deeper.

“How do you like your present?”  He asked between thrusts.  “Is it exactly what you wanted?”

“Yes!  It’s perfect!”  I said, our intense eye contact only broken when I got distracted by his speeding dick, pummeling my pink pussy fast enough to be a fleshy blur.  “This is the only present I want!  Please give it to me!  Every birthday!  Give me this CCCOOOOCCCKKKK!!!!!”

“Deal.”  He muttered and leaned forward, stretching me out as my legs were pushed even further back.   
Torso scrunched, his pounding was relentless.  Already I could feel another orgasm building, any thought of Hayley long since fucked straight out of my head.  As I screamed louder and louder, Cole knew exactly what to do to push me over the edge.  One hand descended down to my stiff clit as his cock slid in and out of me.  He stared straight through me as he pressed his thumb against it, swiping back and forth with small controlled motions.  It was mind-blowing, each swipe a perfect complement to the hard cock repeatedly ramming into the deepest recesses of my snatch. 

“COLE!!!  OH GAWD!  I’M CUMMING AGAIN!! FFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!”  I screamed, my vision blurring as my eyes crossed, my entire body coiled like a snake about to strike.

The heels of feet banged against his back as I grabbed onto his muscular arms and climaxed.  My cunt spasmed, twitching out of control as the hot, intense sensation shot from my loins to the furthest tips of my body faster than lightning.  Entire body shaking, I writhed on top of the sheets as Cole buried himself balls deep inside of me, holding on as I rode out the orgasm.  Finally coming to rest, my limbs flopped to the bed and I looked towards him.  There seemed to be two of him.  I shook my head and corrected my vision.  He pulled out of me, leaving me feeling very empty.  The veins on his prick were bulging, the crown swollen and red, ready to burst.  Staring at it, I quickly decided I wanted to feel him nut all over my face.  That would really make me forget any girl-on-girl action with Hayley, feeling his hot cum slide down my pretty features. 

Sliding off the bed, I hurried down onto my knees.  He assumed his position on the floor, nearly whacking me in the face with his fat cock as he did so.  I grabbed hold of it and started jerking.  The pulsating member only an inch away from me, I blinked up at him, a pleading expression on my face.  I opened my mouth and licked at the precum leaking from the winking piss slit, stroking him faster.  Then I started to beg for it.  He always liked that.

“Please give to me.  Give that fat fucking load.  I need to feel it all over me.  Really.  I need to be drenched in it.  Give me your hot cum from that fucking throbbing big fat dick!  PLEASE!”

“AHHHH!!!  SWIFT!!”  He cried out as I felt his prick swell in my hand.

He exploded.  Hot seed splattered against my face as I closed my eyes.  He fired, great thick ropes of piping hot cum drenching the bridge of my nose, some ricocheting against my closed eyelid.  More streaked across my forehead, dripping down onto an eyebrow.  Cheeks were splashed with wet, steaming seed.  The last volley painted my lips white.  I felt him relax in my hand.  Opening my one good eye, I blinked up at him with the biggest grin.  He was panting as I took his dick back between my lips and sucking out the final dregs and swallowing them down.  My tongue darted out of my mouth, licking at the gooey jism it could reach.  I really did love the taste of it.  Cole’s especially.   

“Mhmmm…thanks Cole.”  I said appreciatively, smacking my lips together.

“Any time Swift.”  He said, flopping back onto the bed and breathing deeply.

He handed me a tissue to clean up what I couldn’t reach with my tongue.  Crumpling it up, I threw it aside.  I stood up, my legs still shaking.     

“I should get back to the party.”  I said, picking up my towel.

“I’ll join you in a sec Swift.  Just gonna close my eyes for a second.”  He said, yawning and nestling deeper into the pillows.  “Happy 22nd Taylor.”

“Thanks Cole.”  I walked to the door and whispered more quietly.  “For everything.”

I left him in the guestroom and tiptoed back across the hall.  The party was still raging, music blaring down the hallway, the sounds of happy and drunk people equally as loud.  I hesitated at the door to my own room, my hand resting on the handle.  Over the boom of the bass, I thought I could hear someone in there.  Placing my ear against it, it sounded like moaning.  It was probably Selena.  She had a nasty habit of sneaking into my room for a quickie with one of her well-endowed but asshole boyfriends.  Cracking the door open, I immediately saw my assumptions were wrong.  Instead of Selena Gomez bouncing up and down on a cock, Hayley Williams had her legs spread wide and her back arched as she plunged a pulsating purple vibrator in and out of her sopping cunt.  My vibrator to be precise.  Her back arched even higher, painted toes curling as every purple plastic inch disappeared between her dripping pink pussy lips.  Her other hand was roughly tugging at her nipples, tweaking them as she fucked herself.  Moaning louder, her hand moving from her nipple down to her clit, stroking it hard and fast.  The dildo was an eggplant-colored blur, her eyes screwed shut tight and face twisted. 

“Taylor!  Oh, Taylor!  Hngghh!  TAYLOR!”  Hayley called out as her entire body twisted and arched. 

I couldn’t help but admire her flexibility, her body contorted like a U, jamming the vibrator down to the hilt.  Her voice reached a ludicrously high pitch as she screamed and squirted a jet of crystal-clear liquid from her squirming pink labia.  My mouth hung open as I watched her spray wave after wave of ladycum across my bedspread.  The vibrator still buzzing wildly inside of her, she gave one final jerk and one final dribble before promptly collapsing.  Trembling and shaking all over she slowly pulled the pulsating plastic implement from her still leaking twat.  The wetness between her legs made my own pussy quiver.  In fact, my entire body was on fire from the display.  Eyes still closed, she brought the vibrator up to her smeared red lips, pushing it between them and likewise sucking down to the hilt.  She moaned appreciatively before pulling it from your gullet. 

“Taylor…you taste so good…”  She said, licking every inch of the vibrator. 

I closed the door quickly.  My heart was pounding and loins ablaze, yet again. I turned around and barged back into the guest room.  Cole was still on the bed where I’d left him.  He groggily looked up.

“Swift?”

“Time to get up.  Part two of my birthday present starts now.”

“What?”  He asked I pushed him flat and straddled him, squishing his still stiffening cock against my wet pussy lips.

“I need this dick again.”

“Ok…” He groaned as I stuck him inside of me and began riding again.

“Swift, I never knew that.”  Cole said, very aroused, but also very touched by the story.  He paused for a moment before speaking.  “You know, we could have just talked about what happened, rather than fucking.  I mean, don’t get me wrong.  I love the sex, but I love you more.”

“It’s fine.  I didn’t know how to process it at the time.  All I wanted to do was fuck.  Fuck you.”  She smiled.  “It took a couple of years, but I worked and out and now look at me.”

“It’s true.  I think you might have fucked more women than I have!”  Cole said jokingly.  She gave him a playful push.  “I do have a follow up question though.  Did you ever get a resolution with Hayley?”

Taylor nodded.  “Not that night, but a couple of years later.  We worked it all out.  And afterwards I gave her lesson in using other people’s toys without their permission.”  The look on her face said it all. 

Suddenly Cole’s head was filled with images of the tall blonde and the short red-head rolling around, every sextoy imaginable around them and available for use.  His crotch grew more constrictive.

“You’re picturing it.  Aren’t you?”  Taylor asked, unable to keep the mirth from her voice.

“What!  No!  I’m listening to you of course.”  Cole said, clearing his throat loudly.

Taylor placed one hand lightly on his crotch.  “This guy says otherwise.”  He groaned as she gave it a squeeze.  “Come on.  I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling horny too.  Maybe you need a lesson.” 

She stood up and led him by the hand to their bedroom.  He kicked the door shut with a snap. 

End of Chapter Twenty-Two
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:26:58 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer, MoscowCalling, Dexter07

thenewcomer

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2019, 03:28:00 AM »
I love this series so much.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2019, 06:06:15 PM »
The absolute ultimate in Taylor stories. Nothing else comes close.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 23 Posted 07/04]
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2019, 08:45:42 AM »

Chapter Twenty-Three: Starlight
Starring Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss, Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds
Codes: MF, FFF, MFF, MMF, Anal, Rom, Pregnant, Oral

Fourth of July was a sacred holiday in the Swift household, as it was for any true red-blooded American.  Not a year went by without honoring Independence Day.  And what better way to celebrate then by having an all-out bash of epic proportions.  This year was no different.  Taylor had been planning this shindig for months and now the day, really the entire extended weekend, was finally here.  On the drive up to her Rhode Island mansion, the couple discussed the various activities planned for the weekend.

“Things usually get pretty wild.  I guess what I’m saying is it’s a free pass kind of weekend.”  Taylor said, wind from the open windows whipping through her bright blonde locks, her blue eyes hidden behind large designer sunglasses.  “Is that alright with you?”

“Sure Swift.  Fine by me.”  Cole said.  “You know I’m just happy to be spending the weekend with you.  I don’t really care what we do as long we’re together.”     

Taylor rolled her eyes at the cheesy line, but couldn’t help the smile that played upon her lips.  Placing a delicate hand on his thigh, she squeezed it tightly.  “I know.  But I thought this would be a good time to blow off some steam.  A bit of wet and wild fun if we relax the rules a little.”

Cole laughed and said, “I love you Swift.”

“I love you too.  And to show you what kind of fun I mean, why don’t we start right down?”

Her hand slid up his thigh, settling firmly on his crotch.  Lightly rubbing over the pants, his member started to stiffen.  Grinning, Cole revved the engine as she pulled his pants down, her head descending over his lap.  It was going to be one hell of a weekend.

A couple of hours and one surprisingly sloppy blowjob later, they arrived.  Taylor reapplied her smeared lips and went into full hostess mode, ensuring that everything would be perfect for her guest’s arrival the following morning.  By the time they went to bed, she was feeling a bit stressed out, so naturally Cole fucked her to three screaming orgasms.  She slept like a rock after that.

Thursday

Guests began arriving that morning, in gleaming town cars fresh from the airport or sleek sports cars driven from their residences in NYC.  Taylor’s friends piled out of the vehicles, dragging boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wives or whoever was accompanying them this weekend with them.  Cole was pretty sure he spotted at least half a dozen escorts among them, but he couldn’t be sure.  They were greeted at the door with a tray of red, white and blue jello shots.  By noon everyone had arrived and already the drinks were flowing like water.  Stylish and trendy outfits had been abandoned for tight, skimpy swimsuits, all either adorned with the stars and stripes or the appropriate colors of red, white or blue.  Cole and Taylor were no exception.  His swim trunks were so snug that any and every party goer could easily make out even the most minute detail of his genitalia.  Taylor was in a body-hugging one-piece, her boobs threatening to pop out with the slightest of movements.  The term “flossing” did not do justice to her backside.  Barely wide enough to cover her ever-ravenous cameltoe, the red-white-and-blue fabric completely and utterly vanished between her set of pert jiggling buttcheeks.

Cole was catching some rays, watching the party goers take turn down an enormous inflatable slip-n-slide.  He had felt the eyes of many of the guests, both male and female, upon him as the day progressed, but he was content to lay back and relax, watching Taylor as she took turns going down the slide with just about everybody.  Several wardrobe malfunctions didn’t seem to bother her, she just squashed her tits back into her bathing suit each and every time they popped out.  Selena Gomez in particular had been eye-fucking him since her arrival.  Now she lay on a recliner across the pool, her caramel colored skin glistening in the sun, clad in the tightest red bikini imaginable with crimson lips to match.

A soaked and sopping Taylor flopped down onto the empty lounge chair next to her.  Immediately the two began whispering, giggling and stealing glances in Cole’s direction.  Watching the pair of them, he finished his margarita with a satisfactory slurp.  A few minutes past and Selena got up, walking into the house.  The perky bounce of her bronzed buttocks drew the eye of everyone poolside.  Taylor walked over to him, her bits jiggling, and leaned over, kissing him deeply, tongue shamelessly probing deep into his mouth.

“Having fun so far?”  She asked, releasing him. 

“So far so good.  You ok?  Need anything?”

Looking up at the bright sun, she said, “I think I left my flag jacket in our room.  Could you run and grab it for me?  I’m gonna burn like a lobster out here.”

“No problem.  Be back in a minute.” 

Cole stood and stretched, his swim trunks threatening to split apart.  Heading into the mansion, he hurried up the stairs to their bedroom.  The closet light was on and it sounded like someone was poking around inside.

“Cole?  Is that you?”  Selena’s voice echoed out.  “Can you come here?  I can’t reach this thing.  Taylor’s too damn tall.”

Perplexed, he walked over to the of the enormous walk-in closet.  Pulling the door open, he froze.  Selena was standing there, not an inch of clothing to be found anywhere on her, hips cocked to one side, both well-manicured hands placed on them. 

“Hey there big guy.”  She whispered, her voice husky and seductive.

“S-S-Selena?”  Cole stammered, doing his best to look anywhere but at the smoking hot buck-naked Latina popstar standing before him.  He was failing spectacularly.  His eyes roamed from her smooth, tanned legs to her perky hanging bosom, her dark areoles with pointed nipples to her beautiful rounded face adorned with a sly grin.  “Why?  Um.  Why are you naked?”

Stepping closer, she grabbed his arm, dragging him inside and pulling the door shut.  Before his brain could tell his body to do anything but send blood rushing straight to his penis, her wonderfully full and plump lips were pressed against his, her tongue making a beeline for his tonsils.  When his wits finally caught up with him, he pushed her off.

“Selena?  What the hell?  What are you doing?”

“What does it look like?  I’m finally getting this cock all to myself after so many years of hearing about it.”  Sinking to her knees as she spoke, her hands were already tugging at the waistband of his swimsuit.

“No.” He said, plain and simple.  “What about Taylor?”

“Aww, that’s sweet.  What about her?  Didn’t she send you up here on some dumb errand?  Aren’t you both on a free pass this weekend?”  She actually looked a bit confused, hands still dug into his waistband.

It took Cole longer than usual to put words together.  “…Well, yes.  But.”

“Nah-uh.  I literally just talked to her about this.  Shut up and let me enjoy.  I think we’ll both enjoy this.” 

Before Cole could utter another word, Selena pulled his trunks down.  Swinging like a springboard, his cock nearly smacked her in the face as it wobbled to a rest inches away from her mouth.  Wrapping her fingers around the base, she squeezed tightly.  Pursing her painted lips, she beat the head of his prick against them with several quick slaps.  Then, those same luscious lips engulfed the tip as she tucked the strands of sleek dark hair behind her ears.  Gazing up at him with big, brown eyes she inched down the veiny shaft until her lips were pressed against the base, his balls resting firmly on her chin.  Cole released his pent up breath with an exhale of exaltation.  Releasing him without a cough or a splutter, she grinned, leaving behind a red lipstick ring at the very base.

“A good guy.  Handsome.  And a big, fat cock.  No fair.  Taylor needs to share you more.”  Selena said, pouting before lifting his cock upwards, her mouth going for his balls.

Taking one of the fleshy globes into her mouth, she sucked hard, stroking the now slick shaft with a free hand.  Releasing it with a *POP* she immediately darted to the other one, gobbling that down too.  Her tongue worked over his gonads, ensuring they were dripping with saliva before returning to his cock.  Kissing the side of the girthy shaft, she ran her continually smearing lips across it.  Down one side, then up the other.  Her tongue tickled the veiny underbelly as she went.  Coming at him head-on, she took him straight down to the balls again.  Mouth full and cheeks bulging, she gurgled appreciatively.  Spittle seeped from the corners of her mouth until she released him.  Cole placed both hands on her dark haired head, content to guide her up and down her shaft, but allowing her to control the speed and force.  Bobbing up and down with ever increasing speed, Selena had Cole positively throbbing before long.  She let him fall from her mouth and leaned back, laying on the carpeted floor, spreading her legs wide.

“Taylor says you eat pussy like a lesbian.  Prove it.”

A shaved triangle of dark pubic hair formed a triangle, pointing downwards to her glistening pink pussy lips.  She split her labia apart with two fingers.  Cole laid down, his lipstick-stained cock squished between the carpet and his belly, burying his head between the Latina popstar’s thighs.  He ran his tongue over her outer labia before nibbling on her clit.  Lowering his writhing tongue, he penetrated her folds while grinding his face against her steamy twat.  Crying out, she squirmed with pleasure, fingers twisting and entangling in his dark hair.  Wrapping his muscular arms around her legs, he lifted her bubble butt off the floor, probing ever deeper with his tongue.  Not even pausing for breath, he stared into her brown eyes and they stared right back into his bright green ones, neither willing to break eye contact.  Munching box, Cole slurped and lapped up every ounce of arousal flowing out of Selena’s snatch as her breathing grew labored.   

Crying out and shuddering, she looked at him and said, “Get that fucking dick inside of me.  Right now!”

Cole was all too eager to comply as he lay on top of her, his larger form pinning her smaller one to the ground.  Lining up his cock with her dripping cunt, he split her velvety folds with his fleshy member, sheathing himself fully inside of her.  Both grunted as he filled her up, her cunt impossibly tight around his member.  The grunting continued as he began moving his hips, she wrapping her legs around his waist.  Fingers dug into his back, her nails a good deal longer than Taylor’s so he really felt it.  Lips pressed together, tongues dove aggressively into mouth, wrestling with one another as he picked up the pace.  Selena clung to him like white on rice, her back scratching against the carpet fibers as Cole drilled her.  Giving a hard, deep room-shaking thrust, he paused to catch his breath. 

Selena pulled her nails from his back and said breathlessly, “Take me from behind.”

Unlocking her legs, he quickly pulled out as she got on all fours and wiggled her tight little ass for him, the rounded bronze flesh trembling all over as he stared at it.  Getting on his knees, he grabbed ahold of that sweet booty, spreading the cheeks wide and peeking at her bleached puckered butthole.  For fun, he prodded it with the swollen head of his cock.  She looked back at him slyly.

“Maybe next time big guy.  This isn’t Wonderland.”

Chuckling, he lowered his cock, reentering her pussy with slippery ease.  Groans filled the closet as they both stared forward, directly into the full-length mirror opposite them.  Their hard fucking images stared right back.  Selena couldn’t take her eyes off of herself as each powerful thrust of Cole’s hips sent ripples through her body, making her plump hanging breasts swing back and forth.  Holding her by her shapely hips, he plowed her good and hard.  Unable to stop himself, he leaned forward and grabbed handfuls of her rocking ta-ta’s.  His nimble fingers found her dark nipples, tweaking the hard nubs as he continued his pounding.  His eyes couldn’t look away from the reflection of Selena’s face as it contorted and twisted with pleasure, her smeared lips forming a rounded O. 

“Grab my neck!”  She cried out.  Letting go of her swinging knockers, one hand found her throat, fingers closing around it gently.  “Harder!”

Cole squeezed tighter and Selena groaned.  Her hands came off the floor until their bodies were near vertical again, still in the kneeling position.  Continuing to jackhammer into her, a hand around her throat and her hot body pressed against his, Selena looked into the mirror with unfocused eyes.  The arm choking her was nestled on either side by her perky tits, flopping up and down with each thrust he gave her.

“Gonna…gonna…” She mumbled.

“What’s that Selena?”  Cole whispered into her ear, sucking on the lobe and squeezing even tighter around her throat.

“I’M C-C-CUMMMMING!!!”  She choked out, surprising Cole with the intensity and volume of the shout.

Body shaking and trembling, her snatch squeezed his cock as tightly as he was squeezing her throat.  Balls deep inside of her, he held on tight as the orgasm rocked her body, thrashing her limbs as the pleasure centers overloaded every sense.  He felt a rush of fluids across his hard shaft, dripping down onto his swollen and cum-filled balls and onto the carpet below.  When she was done shaking, Selena opened her eyes, smiling brightly.

“Fuck yea…”  She said, dropping forward as he released her and crawling off his cock.

Before Cole could do anything she had spun around, his cock once more disappearing between those bee-stung lips.  Still on his knees, she sucked herself off of him, staring up with big innocent round eyes.  Showing no signs of slowing down, Cole knew he wasn’t going to last long.   

“Shit!  Gonna cum!”  He finally managed to say as he felt like his very soul was being sucked out.

She didn’t release him, only murmured, “MMMHHMMM!!”   

And as her head continued to bob up and down, Cole popped off like a firework.  His cock jerked, firing a wad of thick spunk directly down her throat before pulling back a bit and proceeding to spurt jet after jet of milky white goo, filling up her mouth with his sizable load.  Selena’s eyes grew even wider as she felt a flood of hot man jism fill her maw.  Cole gave one final twitch and Selena released him, leaning back and sitting up on her knees.  Opening her mouth wide, she revealed the creamy pool of cum, tongue splashing around it.  Staring at him she swallowed it down.  A stray trail of jizz leaked from her lips as it dripped down her face, off her chin and directly onto the mole on her right breast. 

“My, my.  What do we have here?”  A posh voice asked from behind them.

The door to the closet was open.  British model and actress, Cara Delevingne stood there watching the both of them.  Her red-white-blue swimsuit clearly showing she had no problem tossing aside her English roots for a weekend of fun.

“Taylor sends me up here to fetch something and this is what I find?”  She smiled slyly.  “How was he Selena?”

“Incredible.”  She replied, giggling and wiping her mouth clean.

Cara sighed, shrugged and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. “Ashley couldn’t make it this weekend and I’m randy as fuck.  It’s been a while since I’ve had a real cock.”

“I suppose I could share him for a bit.”  Selena said.  “After all, I just had my fun.”

Cole didn’t even get a word in as Cara pushed him onto his back, Selena crawling around next to her.  The pair of them busied themselves at his groin, both sets of eyes upon him.  In less than a minute he was back up to his full, sizable length.  How could he not be?  Cara deepthroated him, spittle sloshing down the shaft as Selena attended to his balls.  At some unseen signal, Cara extracted him from her throat and the pair of them placed their lips on either side of his shaft.  Tongues and lips trailing sloppily up and down his fleshy member, they met at tip for a long, lingering French kiss.  His mushroom head was passed back and forth between them as the pair of them sucked face.  Continuing their kiss back down the shaft, each took a testicle into their mouth, rolling the goo-filled gonad around with lips and tongues alike.  Cole felt the lips leave him only be replaced by the hot, warm squelch of Cara’s throat encasing his member.  Selena had darted behind Cara, pulling her swimsuit aside and burrowing her tongue in the model’s snatch.  Cara released him.

“How about both of you use those tongues?” 

Starting to move, she stopped him.  Standing up and stripping, nearly tearing the immodest two piece off her in the process, she squatted over his face.  Getting on her knees, she quickly sat on his face, nearly suffocating him with her hungry smooth snatch.  As Cole began to lick away, Selena crawled behind the British model, prying her cheeks apart and tonguing her backdoor. 

“YYYYAAASSS!!!”  Cara squealed as two sets of skilled tongues worked over her holes.

Jabbing her velvet box with his wriggling tongue, he rubbed his lips back and forth across her clit.  Selena drenched her bumhole with saliva as she rimmed her.  Both continued their oral ministrations until Cara was squirming and shaking, aching for a cock inside of her.  Sliding down Cole’s body, she left a slimy trail of salvia and arousal in her wake.  Spinning around, she lined up his cock with her pussy, sinking down upon it.

“BUGGER ME!  I forgot how good a real pecker feels!”

That elicited a laugh from Selena.  Cole’s hands went to her slender hips, admiring the many tattoos adorning her lithe body.  He guided her up and down as she bounced her tight snatch upon his fat prick.  Another muff obscured his vision and a new pair of pussy lips presented themselves as they ground against his face.  Beginning to tongue fuck her as well, Selena gave a high-pitched squeal.  Cara leaned forward, aggressively grabbing the shorter popstar and shoving her tongue down her throat.  The two swapped spit as Cara rode Cole’s cock and Selena ground harder against his face. 

Continuing his upwards thrusting, Selena fell backwards off of him.  Craning his neck, he saw her legs spread wide, beckoning Cara with one finger to come have a lick.  Unable to resist getting a taste of that pretty pink pussy, Cara clambered off his cock, over him and towards Selena’s wet slit.  Lying flat on the floor, she started to munch box.  Something she was very good at.  Cole scrambled around and laid on top of Cara’s slim form, her pert posterior forming a nice cushion as he slid back insider her.  Humping like a fiend, Cara’s stifled cries echoed up from Selena’s crotch.  Licking her lips, she pulled Cara up by the strands of her hair.  The model received the message loud and clear.  Climbing on top of her, lips locking again, they nestled their twats on top of one another.  Cole scurried closer, aiming his cock for Selena and sinking down to the hilt.  He gave several powerful thrusts before pulling and penetrating Cara with his ramrod.  Back and forth he went, plowing one vagina for a minute before switching to the other.  All the while, the gorgeous pair were wrapped up in each other, sucking face, kissing necks, squeezing breasts, tweaking nipples and even massaging clits.  Cara was the first to cum, releasing a string of British-laced obscenities as her gushing snatch twitched and convulsed around Cole’s throbbing cock.  Wrenching it from her snatch he pushed into Selena and didn’t stop fucking until she too succumbed to another screaming orgasm that surely could be heard outside by the pool.  By then, Cole had just about reached his limit.

“You’d better blow that load of spunk in my cunt.”  Cara said, looking back him.  “Selena already got hers.  I want mine.”

“Of course.” Cole said accommodatingly and fit his cock back inside her twat.

It didn’t take long as with ball-slapping force, he let out a roar and unloaded.  Cara’s eyes grew wide in the mirror as he drained his balls, splashing the walls of her pussy with countless ropes of thick jizz.  Once finished, he pulled out and flopped back panting. 

“Now, that’s the stuff!”  Cara exclaimed, awed as she fingered her cream-filled snatch.  “God!  It’s been too long since I’ve had a load of spunk in there.  It feels like nothing else in the world.  Selena?” 

Cara had laid back and spread her legs wide, pointing to the load even now oozing out from her silky smooth box. 

“It’d be shame to let it go to waste.”  Selena said, immediately diving in tongue first.

Loud slurping noises emitted from Cara’s thighs as Selena greedily gulped down the freshly deposited semen.  She didn’t swallow all of it.  Instead she made sure to save a bit to bring up Cara’s mouth, who opened wide and let a long creamy string drip between her lips.  Then the two pairs of lips met, Cara using her tongue to clean every last trace of sperm from the inside of Selena’s mouth.   

“Mhhmmm, he does taste good.”  Cara said.  “Can’t think of a better way to celebrate Independence Day then by shagging an American.”

“Happy 4th of July!”  Selena said excited and grinning, still eyeing his deflating cock.

“Uh-huh…” Cole said, already worn out for the weekend.

Friday

The fireworks show that night was only a precursor to the fireworks display that went on in Taylor’s and Cole’s bedroom.  If Cole thought he’d have gotten a reprieve from his nightly duties with Taylor after his daytime romping, he was wrong.  When their sweaty and heaving bodies finally hit the mattress well past midnight, the orgasms numbered two for him and twice that number for her.

Nobody got up early on Friday, but by the afternoon most of the partygoers had made their way down to the beach.  There was no formal activity, just frolicking and splashing around in the ocean.  As the sun reached its zenith and began to inch back down towards the horizon, people began to trickle one by one people back up the house.  Surprisingly Taylor was one of the first.  She was quickly followed by Karlie Kloss, who wanted a private word with her.

“Tay, I’m serious.”  Karlie said.  “When are the three of us going to get together?  I feel like you’re avoiding me.” 

The tall, blonde model was standing, dressed in her all-American swimsuit, standing in one of the many guest rooms.  Taylor stood opposite her, also in a swimsuit. 

“Karlie.  You know we haven’t been avoiding you.  We’ve both been incredibly busy.  In case you forgot, Lover comes out next month!  That means just as much work for Cole now as it does for me.  Besides you’re married now.  Should we really still be doing this?”

Karlie looked down, almost ashamed.  “Don’t worry about my husband.  I’m just really craving one wild weekend.  I thought that would be this one, but he changed his plans at the last minute and decided to come.”

“I mean, I can call Cole up here right now and we can bang this out.  I practically pimped him out yesterday.”

“No.  I can’t fuck another guy with my husband in the same house.  I do have some lines that I won’t cross.”

“Then we’ll try soon.  Promise.”  Taylor said, wrapping her arms around her even taller friend.

Karlie hugged her back, their breasts pressing against each other’s.  Taylor’s were a good deal bigger than hers now.  As Taylor started to pull away, Karlie couldn’t help herself.  She found Taylor’s lips, kissing her deeply.  It was surprising, but also nice.

“You said…”

“I said I can’t fuck another guy with my husband here.  Last time I checked, you aren’t a guy.”

“Well…if you want too.”

Karlie’s fingers had already trailed down Taylor’s tummy to her poorly concealed cunt, her fingers pressing against the bathing suit fabric there.  She groaned as Karlie pushed the fabric aside, quickly jamming two fingers into Taylor’s snatch. 

“Not so rough Karlie.”

“Sorry Tay, but I think you could use a reminder of what it’s like to spend the night with me.”  Karlie curled her fingers inside of Taylor, who shuddered.

“Mhhmm…oh really?  I think I remember pretty well.”

“We’ll see.”

Cole wandered up from the beach looking for Taylor.  That gaggle of models, singers and actresses bouncing and bounding around in skintight, wet, skimpy swimsuits had put him in the mood.  He was looking for a little afternoon delight. 

Outside the door to their room, he grabbed the knob and pushed it opened, saying loudly, “Feel like a quickie Swift?”

He stopped dead in his tracks, frozen at the sight displayed before him.  Kneeling on all fours on their bed was Blake Lively.  A pregnant Blake Lively.  Behind her, pumping furiously was her husband, Ryan Reynolds. 

“The fuck!”  He swore, his eyes immediately drawn to the trajectory of Blake’s enlarged swinging funbags.

The rutting couple paused to look at the intruder.  Ryan waved enthusiastically.  Blake’s face lit up with delight.

“Cole!”  They both said at the same time.

“S-s-sorry.”  He stammered, clumsily searching for the door handle behind him with numb fingers.   

“No.  No.  Come in!”  Ryan said, pulling out his wife and stepping off the bed onto the floor, his shiny, large member swinging before him.  “Sorry for using your bed.  Somebody was fucking in our room.  Selena I think.  And when you’re pregnant, you kind of need a bed.”

“It’s true.”  Blake said, sitting back and patting her swollen belly.

“I’m actually glad you’re here.”  Ryan said, clapping Cole on the shoulder and pulling him in for a one-armed hug.

“You are?”  Cole asked, doing his best not to stare at either of their nakedness.

“Yea!  We’d love for you to join us.”

“You what?!?”

From her seated position on the bed, Blake said, “We were just talking about you last night.  I’ve been so horny this pregnancy; one cock just hasn’t been enough.  I’ve been getting double dicked for months.  And it looks like we found our second for today.”

You could indeed see the outline of Cole’s erect cock through his skin-tight swim trunks. 

“Come on.  You’ve already fucked my wife at Wonderland this year.  This is no different.  Think about it.  With me here, you really only have to do half the work.”

“I really shouldn’t…” Cole mumbled.  “I was just looking for Taylor…”

“You can fuck her anytime!  It’s the 4th of July!  Do it for America!  Do it for us!”  Ryan said, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the bed.

“YAAHH!  That’s it!  Take it!  Take every inch of this fat fucking cock Tay!”  Karlie yelled, giving her ass a smack for good measure.

Taylor was on all fours.  Karlie directly behind her, humping the popstar’s brains out, an enormous flesh colored dildo cinched onto her petite waist.  It was currently lodged balls deep in Taylor’s snatch.  Karlie had one fist full of Taylor’s blonde hair, pulling her backwards as she fucked her.  The other hand smacked her ass again, the outline of a glowing red handprint forming on the jiggling flesh.  Taylor’s tits bounced forward with each thrust of the 10-inch rubber rod barreling its way in and out of her snug cunt.

“Don’t.  You.  Miss.  Getting.  Fucked.  By.  Me?”  Karlie asked, each word accompanied by a renewed penetration.

“YES!  KARLIE!  OH YES!”

“Good answer.”  Karlie said, releasing her grip on Taylor’s hair only to grab the back of her neck and press her face down into the sheets.

Ass up, a mouthful of sheets, Taylor’s moans became muffled as Karlie grabbed her by the hips and railed her even harder.  Sweat glistened on both of their toned naked tanned bodies.  Karlie gave a joyful cry, her own pussy a sopping mess as she fucked Taylor like she hadn’t in years.  Sneaking a hand down between her legs, the supermodel’s fingers found the singer’s stiff clit.  With the fake dick still plowing her soaking twat, Karlie tickled the hard nub in sync with her thrusts.

“GGGGAAAWWWWDDD!!!  KARLIE!!!  FFFUUCCKK!!!”

“Are you that close to cumming?  Already?”  Taylor gave a stifled affirmation.  “Tsk-tsk.  You’d better hold off, because you don’t get to cum yet.  Not till I say so and maybe not at all.  Keeping your man all to yourself.  So selfish.  Really Tay.”

Removing her arousal-drenched fingers from Taylor’s clit, she placed the two digits between her lips.  Sucking them clean, she savored the salty-sweet taste.  It sent another wave of wetness to her already dripping pussy.  Pulling saliva soaked fingers from her mouth, she stared down at the ample ass, so beautifully presented before her.  With a sly grin, Karlie took her fingers and pushed them against the flaxen-haired songstress’s backdoor.  In an instant, the slipped past her sphincter with a slight *POP*.  Taylor’s eyes flew open at the sudden anal intrusion.  She gasped and shook, balling up the sheets with her fists and eyes rolling into the back of her head, her body struggling to handle the sensations coursing through it.

As Karlie proceeded to fingerbang Taylor’s poop chute, the pair were interrupted.  The door swung open and for a heart-stopping moment, Karlie thought it was her husband.  Instead, her fellow model and gal pal, Cara Delevingne stood there, an expression of intense interest on her smug face.

“Oh ho ho!  I just keep walking in on all sorts of interesting situations this weekend.  Room for one more?”

Taylor swung her head around to look at Cara with glazed over eyes and a silly grin.  Karlie grew a wicked smile.

“Sure thing.  I’ve got everything we need in my suitcase.”

Cole was standing at the side of his own bed, his cock occupying the hot, wet space of Blake Lively’s throat.  The soon to be mother of three was lying on her back, her head upside down, hanging off the side of the bed.  Her long mane of wiry dirty blonde hair tickling his toes as he fucked her face.  Ryan Reynolds was balls deeps in his wife’s pussy, his hands holding himself up as he made her fat, oversized jugs bounce and jiggle with every powerful thrust of his toned body.  He gave Cole the thumbs up and a cheeky wink as they both continued their humping at a breakneck pace.  Blake couldn’t form words, only gurgle and moan her approval as Cole bounced his balls off the bridge of her nose, spit and saliva escaping from her pink lips and slopping down the sides of her bright red face.

Cole still wasn’t sure how exactly he’d been talked into this, but the feeling of Blake’s tight, squelching throat around his prick made him feel he’d made the right decision.  A quick slap on his ass and he pulled himself from her gullet, leaving long strands of saliva to splatter across her face and onto the carpet below.

“You ok Blake?”  He asked, concerned he’d gone too far.

“Fuck yea!  Get over here and let me suck on those balls!”

His thighs on either side of Blake’s blonde head, he presented his spherical fleshy, hanging gonads.  Her mouth immediately swallowed one, sucking it into her mouth, tongue tickling the wrinkly, saggy sack.  Both hands found his spit-soaked prick, jacking him off at lightning speed as she spat out one testicle, only to attack the other with her soft lips and writhing tongue. 

“See what I mean?”  Ryan asked, panting like an Olympic sprinter.  “She’s an animal!  One dick just hasn’t been enough!”

Blake laughed, mouth full of ballsack as Cole groaned.  He was beginning to see that Ryan had a point. 

Taylor had Cara underneath her.  Karlie behind her.  Her body held up on trembling limbs as both holes were pummeled into submission by massive 10-inch rubber cocks.  One flesh colored.  The other jet-black.  Barely coherent, she rattled the windows with her shrieks, the pleasure centers of her body lighting up brighter than a 4th of July fireworks display.  Both of her best model friends worked to stretch out her fuckholes, pushing the silicon strapons down to their very base with every thrust.

“GAWD!  OH SHIT!  PLEASE KARLIE!  HAVE TO CUM! CAN’T HOLD IT ANY MORE!”

Neither model ceased their fucking, but Karlie looked at Cara and asked, “What do you think?  Should we let her cum?”

Cara spat out of a mouthful of tit and shrugged.  “Sure, but only if she makes us cum two-fold afterwards.”

“YES!  PLEASE!  ANYTHING!” 

Karlie drove her fake dick particularly deep up Taylor’s butt and leaned her fit, thin body over her.  She whispered, “Go on then.  Cum for us Tay.”

Both models cranked up the speed, drilling her even harder and faster than before.  A garbled scream, groan and grunted emerged from Taylor’s throat.  Moments later she climaxed.  Hard.  Squirting like a geyser, Taylor drenched Cara below her with wave after wave of sticky sweet female ejaculate.  Continuing to plow Taylor’s spurting snatch even as it quivered and convulsed, Cara looked delighted as the spray washed over her.  Taylor blacked out, her body trembling like she was having a seizure.  Collapsing on top of Cara, she swallowed down great gulps of air.

Pulling their fake cocks from Taylor’s tight hole’s, Karlie took a moment to stare down at her now gaping butthole.  Not so tight anymore.  Never a sight she tired of.  Moving around to the side of the bed, Cara rolled Taylor’s limp form off of her.  The tip of Karlie’s strap-on wriggled as she pressed it against the singer’s mumbling lips.

“Open up.  Time to clean these dicks.”

More out of habit than anything, Taylor opened her pouty lips wide, her head resting upside down on the mattress.  Karlie grabbed her face as she slid the rubber dick down Taylor’s throat.  Taylor’s eyes went from closed to bulging as Karlie forced all 10-inches of ass coated dildo down her throat.  Choking as she got accustomed to the length and taste, Taylor quickly began working her tongue and lips around the shaft, cleansing it.  The taste of her own ass washed over her taste buds and down her throat.  Karlie held her still for a full minute, only extracting the cock from her gullet once it was clean and dripping with saliva. 

“Cara?”  Karlie asked, the model now standing next to her.

Cara stepped up, her strap-on lined with many pasty white rings of Taylor’s cunt cream.  She presented the sticky, flopping member before the singer, who rolled onto her stomach and opened wide, blue eyes bright and shining.

“THAT’S IT BOYS!  YES!  YES!  YES!”  Blake was screaming, both of her holes stuffed to the brim with manmeat.

On all fours, her pregnant belly was resting against her husband.  He lay underneath, thrusting upwards.  Cole knelt behind her, his cock sliding in and out of her lubed-up butthole.  He grabbed two handfuls of that sizable Oakland booty, prying those fat cheeks apart and watching as every inch of him vanished into her rectum, swallowed up by her tight red sphincter.  Ryan was sucking on her oversized funbags, flicking his tongue against the sensitive nipple before switching to the other one.  They worked in tandem, slamming their full lengths deep only to pull out to the tip just as the other one rammed inside.  One pair of balls would slap her taint only to be replaced by another swinging pair.  With only a thin membrane separating the thrusting cocks, both holes had never felt tighter.  It felt like Blake’s holes were trying to pull the cum out of their balls.  Demanding the spunk as tribute to her fertility goddess form.  Hard, heavy grunts escaped sounded from both the well-hung, muscular studs.  Blake wasn’t grunting.  She was screaming like a wild animal, each penetration renewing the shouting from her voluptuous form. 

“How’s that dick feel honey?”  Ryan asked over the screams.  “He buttfucking you good?”

“SOOOO GOOOODDDD!!”  Blake cried out.  “KEEP GOING!!!  DON’T STOP!!!  GONNA CUM SOON!!!”

“You heard the lady.  Don’t stop now!”  Ryan said, staring at Cole and thrusting harder into his wife.   

Cole pummeled her asshole harder, but even so, he wasn’t sure how much longer he could go before exploding and emptying his balls everywhere.  He throbbed powerfully inside of her, but kept on fucking anyways.  Both men worked in sync, slamming their ramrods into both of Blake’s holes with sweaty, ball-slapping force, together in perfect harmony.

“C-C-CUUUMMMINNGGG!!!!”  Blake shrieked, as her entire body bucked and shook.

Both men quickly sank their cocks down to the base and held on for dear life, riding out the orgasm as her holes convulsed around their pulsating meaty members.  When she finally stopped shaking, she looked between the two of them with a satisfied smirk.

“Now that I’ve cum, I want you too cum.  All over me.” 

Cole gulped audibly.  Ryan laughed and started thrusting again.    

“MHHMHH-MMHHMM!!!!”  Taylor let slip muffled moans, her lips and tongue currently preoccupied with pleasuring Cara’s velvet box. 

Cara had her tattooed fingers digging into Taylor’s blonde scalp, pushing her face harder against her pussy even as she ground her hips against the popstar’s face.  She lay flat on her back on the bed as Taylor continued devouring her pussy.  Three of Taylor’s long spindly fingers were currently lodged knuckle deep into Karlie’s cunt as they teased the supermodel’s g-spot.  Karlie lay back on the mattress as well, lips wrapped around the dildo that had so recently been dangling off her groin.  They roamed up and down the rubber phallus, imagining that it was Cole’s big, fat, veiny prick instead of the one she’d grown accustomed too.  All the while Taylor fingerfucked her with blinding speed, her thumb pressing down hard against her clit.  Pausing in her licking to fingerbang Karlie harder, but Cara grabbed her head and pushed her face back down.

“Don’t you dare stop licking that twat.”

Taylor gurgled a response and renewed her oral attentions, pulling her sticky fingers from Karlie’s cunt to better focus on Cara.  Tongue jabbing into her love canal, she sucked on her clit while wet fingers pawed at her breasts.  Cara kept a tight grip on Taylor’s head, her body tensing, back arching off the bed as the popstar continued eating her out, licking and then licking some more.  The model began to cum, spouting wordlessly noises of satisfaction as Taylor’s taste buds were suddenly inundated with a flood of fluids.  Cara flopped back onto the bed, releasing her grip on Taylor’s head and smiling.

“Thanks love.  That was top.”

Taylor smiled and wiped her chin.  Karlie cleared her throat loudly, spreading her impossibly long legs wide.  Quickly reoriented herself, Taylor spread her equally lanky lower half and moved towards the glistening snatch on full display.  Bringing her own wet lower lips to Karlie’s, they pressed together, legs draping over one another.  Both began to rock their hips as they began to scissor, rubbing their wet velvety labia’s against one another.  Cara watched on eagerly, playing with herself as the two long-legged blonde goddesses ground their hungry twats against one another.  Both gazed greedily into the other’s eyes.   

“Hhhhhmmm, that it’s Tay.  Damn this pussy feels good.”  Karlie said, her hips bucking like she was at a rodeo.

Taylor squeaked out a response, her body impossibly hot as she rubbed cunts with the blonde supermodel.  The scissoring intensified until their sun-tanned bodies were glistening with sweat, both on the brink of orgasm.  Karlie broke first.

“Taylor!  Taylor!  TAY!”  She cried out, legs flailing wildly as she climaxed.

Taylor kept rubbing her pussy against Karlie’s quivering one, sending her spiraling into her own orgasm moments later.  Their screams and cries of pleasure intermingled as both blondes shook and trembled, reveling in pure carnal desire of one another.  Coming down from their high, they gradually untwined their legs from one another.  Taylor opened her eyes to find both partners staring at her.

“I believe she owes us one more each.”  Cara said, spreading her legs and splitting her lips with two fingers.

“She does indeed.”  Karlie said, turning around and presenting her ass, pulling at perky cheeks.

Taylor grinned and dove back in.

“Hnngghhhh!!!!”  Ryan groaned as his dick exploded.

Thick, hot ropes of cum burst forth from his bulging cock as Blake jerked him off.  It was pointed at her big, round belly.  The spunk splattered against her skin, leaving long white streaks behind.  Still stroking, she pointed the exploding dick at her oversized boobies, firing off a few more rounds on the quivering mass of tit flesh.  He gave one final spurt.  She gave one final squeeze, wiped away the bead of cum at his piss slit and released him.  He collapsed backwards, breathing heavily.  Blake turned her full attention to Cole on her other side, his cock just about ready to blow as well.

“Gimme that cum!  Spray hot jizz all over me!”  She said, staring at him while stroking a mile a minute.

A second later, he did just that.  His cock swelled, spewing out thick, sizzling wads of jism onto her breasts.  Glob after glob rained down across her tanned enlarged tits before she aimed the spitting one-eyed snake downwards and he finished by blasting a few long streaks across her round belly.  Just like Ryan, he too fell backwards, utterly spent.  Blake smiled, taking her hands and rubbing the seed from her two lovers into her skin, relishing the feeling.

“You see what I mean?  One just isn’t enough.”  Ryan said, looking over at Cole over his wife.

“I think he gets it.”  Blake said, eyes still closed.

“Yep.  Got it.  Definitely got it.”  Cole said, still panting.

Saturday

Saturday was another late start.  A full day of drinking, fucking and beach going had everyone tuckered out.  Even so, Cole was woken up by the pleasant sensation of Taylor’s lips wrapped around his cock.  He fed her an early morning protein shake before getting a sticky treat of his own.  People were a little more content to relax today.  Hanging out around the mansion, drinking, eating and playing games.  As the day quickly turned into night, the activities turned naughtier.  Body shots.  Truth and dare.  Strip Poker.  A popsicle deep-throating contest.  Duos, trios and even quadrios began pairing off.  Some sneaking off to empty rooms to bang one out.  Other’s started right in the middle of the room.  Martha Hunt was going at it with her latest Brazilian boytoy on the couch in front of everyone.  The three HAIM sisters left with two dudes apiece, disappearing to do know knows what.  Cara Delevigne threw away all subtly as she was fingerblasted into oblivion by one of the dancer’s from the reputation tour underneath a blanket.  Loud grunting and shrieking noises were coming from a coat closet after Selena Gomez had dragged a dude in there on a dare.  Karlie Kloss sat there looking bored next to her husband.  Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds had another victim in their clutches, firmly leading him upstairs.  Jaime King sat at the poker table in her only her bra and panties, across from three fully clothed gentlemen.  Several of the male reputation dancers were led by Todrick Hall into the bathroom for what appeared to be a men’s only all-out blowbang.  Cole surveyed the party, and took another swig of his IPA, happy and content.  The only thing missing was the hostess.  Cole had thought he spied her slip outside, so he grabbed a blanket and headed out after her.

There was a chill in the summer night air, the wind blowing in on the crashing frothy waves of the Atlantic.  It brought with it the smell of salt and sand.  The moon was only a sliver in the sky.  It was the stars that shone, bright enough to illuminate the waves as they crashed into the beach, the echo carried to his ears upon the wind.  That gentle roar followed by a cacophonous splash.  It was peaceful, drowning out the noises of the party behind him.  Walking along the edge of the glowing pool, he heard a thump, accompanied by a high-pitched moan.  Turning around and looking up, he spotted Gigi Hadid pressed up against a window getting railed from behind, her breath fogging up the glass, tits squashed and on glorious display.  Chuckling, he retreated further into the yard.

Taylor was laying in the grass on an American flag towel.  She was wearing indecently short jean cutoff’s and a sweatshirt, her long legs practically glowing in the starlight.  She was just lying there, staring up the night sky.

“Swift?”  Cole asked above the gentle roar of the waves.

Craning her neck, she looked back at him.  “Cole.”  She was smiling.  He could hear it in her voice.

“I brought a blanket.”  He said laying down next to her and draping the thick soft fabric over both of them.

They snuggled up close to one another, Taylor nestling in the crook of his arm.  Together they stared up into the twilight.  Every star seemed to twinkle, a tapestry of wonder painted above them.

“Having a good time?”  He asked, his voice barely a whisper.

“Uh-huh.  You?”  She replied, equally as quietly.

“Tons.”

The coconut of her shampoo filled his nostrils as her golden mane tickled his nose.  Her warm legs were entangled in his, her smooth calf rubbing against his.  He squeezed her tighter.  Her hand slipped under his skirt, resting on his chest, fingers lazily trailing back and forth.  This right here.  This was best part of the weekend for both of them. 

Cole’s lips brushed against her cheek, gentle and tender.  She shivered, although not from the cold.  Turning her head, her lips found his.  And in an instant, they just melted into one another.  Lips locked tight, tongues worming their way blindly into the other’s mouth, eyes screwed shut tight, the kiss lighting a primal fuse in both of their bodies.  Taylor scrambled on top of him, pressing her warm body against his.  The rhythmic thumping in chest matched her own as she felt the familiar thick fleshy rod between her thighs rise to greet her.  Both his strong, soft hands were on her face as he kissed her even more deeply.  They tucked some loose strands of hair behind her ears.  Together they savored the taste, the smell, the feel of each other.  His hands slid slowly down from her face, down her body, squeezing her breasts and finally settling on her butt as she straddled him, the friction of their genitals against each other like tinder for a fire.  Their lips broke apart, eyes opening as they stared at one another.

“Cole…” She whispered.

“I love you Taylor.”  He said.  “So much.  So so much.”

“I love you too.  I can’t say it any other way.  I love you.”

He couldn’t respond because her lips were back on his, her hands roaming all over him.  The kissing was only interrupted to remove clothing.  Taylor bent back down, pressing her bare breasts against his chest.  He wrapped his strong arms around her and rolled her over until she was on her back.  She giggled at the sudden rush of movement, coming to rest beneath him.  Her blonde hair was arrayed all around her beautiful face, like a halo glowing in the starlight.  More beautiful to him now than ever before. 

“Make love to me Cole…”  She whispered and he kissed her again.

Both of them set tearing their pants off the other until they were naked beneath the blanket.  Their feet stuck out, blades of grass tickling their toes.  Salt air filled their nostrils.  Cole pushed himself inside of her until there was no more to give.  Both let out a low long groan as he began to thrust, slowly and tenderly.  Sucking at the flesh on her exposed neck, he inhaled the smell of her perfume as he kissed and licked his way slowly up and down her collarbone.  Slowly, rhythmically, he thrusted.  Taylor wrapped her arms around him and he did the same, cradling each other as they made love beneath the stars.  Time seemed to stop as they lost themselves in one another, kissing wherever they could, gazing lovingly into each other’s eyes.  They rolled around beneath the blanket.  Sometimes Taylor was on top, Cole staring up at her, the stars burning brightly above her as she rode him.  Then he would grab hold of her and roll her back down so he was on top again, thrusting, giving everything he had to her.  And she to him.  It transcended thought.  Word.  Even action.  It was just feeling, the purest physical expression of their love for another.  Deeper and vaster than the ocean behind them.  More wonderful than the heavenly stars above them.  Neither knew how long they lay there making love, but as Cole felt himself on the brink of orgasm, Taylor felt the same. 

“Do it.”  She whispered.  “Give me all of it.  All of you.”

“Taylor!”  He groaned, staring into the deep blue pools of her eyes, the twinkling stars staring back.  “Oh, Taylor!  Taylor!  Swift!”

Cole pushed his lips on hers and released.  It was sublime, his seed blossoming deep in her womb, filling her up with warmth.  Taylor climaxed at precisely the same time, her body shaking and trembling in tandem with Cole’s.  They held onto each other until long after they were both were finished.  And then, at long last, still breathing heavily, their lips found each other for one last, long lingering kiss. 

Pulling out of her, he lay down on the blanket, wrapping it tight around both of them.  She nuzzled up next to him, their bodies keeping each other warm.  No words were said as they stared up into the starry night until sleep overtook them.   

Sunday

The first light of dawn woke them.  Still outside, snuggled under the blanket, they just lay there, watching the sun rise over the Atlantic.  Hunger and the need to pee eventually drove them to get up and retreat back into the house.  They found a collection of sleeping guests, some half naked, sprawled all over the place.  Cole started the coffee pot.  That got a few people up.  Slowly, bedraggled and bow-legged people walked into the kitchen.  Brunch grew as more and more food was cooked.  As noon rolled around, people began departing.  Goodbyes were said, hugs and kisses exchanged.  Maybe a farewell quickie or two.  Karlie approached Cole as her husband pulled the car up.

“I gave Taylor a reminder of the fun we used to have together.  I can’t wait to do the same for you.”  She leaned down to kiss his cheek, her hand shamelessly groping the front of his pants, squeezing his dick.  “I will get this cock again.  And soon.”  She released him just as her husband got out to grab the bags.  “Bye-bye Cole!  Can’t wait to see you again.”  She winked and headed for her car. 

Taylor came up to Cole.  He turned to her.  “Man.  Karlie really wants us.  Both of us.”

“She got plenty of me yesterday.  I think it’s more you she wants now.”  Taylor rubbed her backside.  “My butt is still sore after our little session yesterday.”

“You’ll have to tell me about that on the drive back.”

Taylor hugged him tightly.  “Oh, I’ve got a ton of stories from this weekend!  Bet I fucked more people than you did.”

“I don’t know about that.  I racked up quite the count.”

“Double digits?”

“Double digits!  Jeez Swift!”

She grinned.  “Happy 4th of July!”

End of Chapter Twenty-Three
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 05:27:30 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, MaxwellLord, thenewcomer, Noopster, Cosmo Kramer, MoscowCalling, Dexter07

thenewcomer

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2019, 05:24:18 PM »
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Love it man.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2019, 06:34:53 PM »
*hand over heart* God bless America!

Noopster

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2019, 06:09:29 AM »
Finally, the Selena scene I've been waiting for!

You're going to heaven for this.
Find the rest of my stories here:
http://noopsterstories.blogspot.com

Find me at:
https://twitter.com/Noopster5

Join the Horny Selenation on Discord:
https://discord.gg/MrMvWaA

or if you're into Lily Collins, join the Horny Lilynation: https://discord.gg/2rVm2wR

[email protected]

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 24 Posted 08/23]
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2019, 11:00:07 PM »

Author's Note: Thanks to MaxwellLord for the inspiration behind this chapter!

Chapter Twenty-Four: Lover
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Oral, Rom

The day was here. It seemed like their lives had been building to it for the last year or so, and now it was finally upon them, August 23rd.  Lover release day. Cole had been extra attentive to Taylor over the last week as he watched her nervousness build with every passing hour. Sex usually proved to be a good distraction, but it was just that, a distraction. She needed more and he was willing to give any and everything to tend to her needs.

Upon entering their cozy living room, he passed a sleeping Benjamin, purring contentedly, and walked towards Taylor. Scrunched up in an armchair, her eyes were glued to her phone, thumb swiping madly as she read post after post after post.

"What's the word?" He asked tentatively.

"Twitter is trash. I'm going back to Tumblr." She responded glumly without looking up.

"Agreed." He sat down on the arm of the comfy chair. "But Swift, listen. People are loving it. Don't fixate on the one bad comment for every 100 good ones." Her piercing blue eyes left the screen to settle on him as she unconsciously chewed on a fingernail. The rest of looked just as ragged as the one she was working on now. Another manifestation of her anxiousness over the last couple of days. "And, if I do say so myself, Lover is your best work yet."

She put the phone down. "I seem to recall you saying the same thing every time I put out a new album."

"That's because its true every time. Each one only gets better. You don't need me to tell you that. You already know it. Sometimes, I think, you just need a reminder."

She smiled. A welcomed and beautiful sight. "Oh, what do you know? You're pretty biased considering half the tracks are about us."

"Are they? I hadn't noticed." He said with a smirk that rivaled her own.

Squinting at him, she leaned forward. "You know. This album really wouldn't have been the same without you."

"And my life wouldn't be the same without you."

Their hands found each other. He felt the guitar-string callouses on her fingers as their hands intertwined, holding tight. It was a quiet, tender moment. They sat in silence enjoying the simple touch of the other. Staring into each other's eyes, both had their minds far elsewhere as they pondered the relationship between them.

Taylor broke the silence, whispering quietly, "I was just thinking about that weekend we had in Paris. Do you remember it?"

Cole gripped her hand tighter. His mind had been on the same exact weekend. "How could I forget it?"

Several Months Earlier

I popped the last of the baguette into my mouth, chewing on the crusty loaf as I dusted my hands off and headed up the tiny twisting staircase of the apartment. The steps creaked beneath my feet as I entered the attic-turned-art-studio. Natural light flooded in from a half dozen skylights. It sparkled beautifully off the richly lacquered hardwood floor. An airy vaulted ceiling gently echoed the simple wordless acoustic music playing from the small speaker positioned in the corner. The walls were bare, white paint yellow with age. The tiny windows to the outside world were affixed with wrought iron. I could just make out the pointed tip of the Eiffel Tower, lording proudly over the sprawling chaotic mess of ancient and wizened Parisian rooftops surrounding it.

Taylor sat exactly where I'd left her, cross-legged on the floor in the center of the room. Sunbeams fell from the skylights, bathing her in a radiant glow. The white sheet thrown down on the floor to protect it from paint, reflected the light upwards across her angelic features. An easel and a canvas sat in front of her, an abstract swirl of paint splashed upon it. One brush was held between her nimble fingers, the other clenched between her teeth. Wearing nothing more than athletic shorts and a tank top, the hanging curve of both breasts was easily visible. Her pokies stood at full attention in the somewhat drafty attic space. Pulled back into a messy ponytail, her blonde hair had more than a few loose strands clinging to her face. Her bangs were messy and chaotic, just like the artwork in front of her. As I watched, she wiped a bit of hair out of her eyes, smearing a bit more paint next to the already stray smudges dotting her forehead. So intent was she upon her work, she didn't even notice.

This was a hideout. A getaway. A sanctuary. No one knew they were here. Not friends. Not family. And especially not the paparazzi. Taylor needed some time away to work on her newest album. The tracks were mostly set in stone, but in the meantime, she was busy brainstorming aesthetics for this upcoming era. Gone were the dark and bombastic tones of reputation. Instead Lover was going to be as bright, airy and love-filled as possible.

Tubes, pots and jars of paint clustered around her. The array of colors looked like the Easter bunny vomited, but I couldn't deny the summertime appeal of the swirl of bright colors. Based on the growing pile of discarded canvases, Taylor hadn't yet found the inspiration she was looking for. And Taylor was nothing if not a perfectionist. This was something I knew all too well.

"How's is going?" I asked tentatively.

"AAARRRGGHHH!!" The sudden, violent outburst bounced around the empty room. Venting her frustration, she took the canvas and tossed it aside with the rest of the trash. "Not well." She threw her brushes and pallet on the floor with a dull clatter.

Coming up behind her, she leaned back against my bare legs, resting her lanky form against me. The back of her head pressed gently against my crotch as I reached down to massage her shoulders. The tensions she held there was palpable.

"Nothing yet?" I asked.

"No. Maybe I'm not using the right colors. I don't know. I thought something would just come to me."

"Take a break. You've been at it for hours."

I stared down at her beautiful, paint smeared face. Her eyes were closed, eyelashes thick and full. Full pouty lips pursed, they were a luscious pink color despite being completely bare of any lipstick. In fact, every inch of her bare smooth skin seemed to glow with an ethereal splendor. My eyes strayed further down her body, her barely contained bosom heaving gently as she breathed in and out. Each erect nipple stood tall and proud through the thin cotton material of her tank top. Even lower, her mile-long legs were crossed, smoother than the slickest of marble and glowing as much, if not more so, as the rest of her. A few more splotches of paint marred the otherwise flawless beauty. Ending in a multi-colored array of painted toes, she flexed them back and forth subconsciously. With the way the light struck her, she might have well been a work of art herself. Without thought, the fire within my loins sparked to life. My body's natural reaction to her presence. Taylor felt a gentle prod in the back of her head. Her eye's opened, revealing those two deep blue pools of enchanting wonder. Looking upwards at me, craning her neck, she cocked one perfectly manicured eyebrow in my direction.

"It's feels like someone else wants me to take a break as well. Did you have something in mind?" She asked with a girlish giggle.

Suddenly, her fingers were spidering their way around my calves, tickling upwards as she remained in her seated position. Her gentle touch made me throb. Pausing, a slight crinkle in her mouth and on her forehead, a thought occurred to her.

"Actually, this is the perfect distraction. Something I can focus on completely. Something I know how to handle."

"You do handle it very well." I groaned, now sporting a full-on half-chub.

Taylor giggled again. "I've certainly never heard any complaints from you."

Eyes of me, her hands resumed their upwards momentum even as she remained seated, facing away from me. Her fingers tugged on the bottom of my shorts, pulling them downwards, my member flopping free as they fell down around my ankles.

"No underwear?" She asked.

"When in Rome." I responded shrugging and smirking.

"That's funny. Me too."

Flashing a quick wink in my direction, my cock grew another inch or two at those words. Widening my stance slightly, she draped the semi-hard prick across her angelic features. My balls resting in a soft nest of golden locks against her scalp, the shaft rubbing against her forehead and over the bridge of her nose. The tip dangled tantalizing just above her lips, looking like bait for a fish. Her pink tongue darted from between those full, exquisite lips. With amazing precision, she licked the winking eyehole, tasting the earliest trace of precum, already gathering there. The instant her tongue connected, I gave a jolt, quickly rising to full attention. Now, wobbling in front of me like a soldier with a spear, Taylor grinned and dipped backwards between my thighs. My hanging testis were hers for the taking and she gave each one a long, lingering French kiss. Lips closing around, her tongue teased the fleshy cum-filled gonad, only to release it with a *POP* and do the same to the other. Simultaneously, she pulled down the front of her top, each perky breast resting on the rim of the tank top, her puffy pink nipples stiffening even further as they were exposed to the open air.

Sitting up straight, she spun around while remaining seated in her cross-legged position. Now eyelevel with my cock, her delicate fingers moved up to my crotch, framing my erection with her hands. The dried pastel on her fingers flaked off as she gripped it tight in her palm. Staring at it, she had the same enraptured fascination as the first time she had ever glimpsed it. Her fist stroked it slowly. Puckering her pink lips, she brushed them against the tip, pressing those pillowy soft smackers tight together as she teased me. A shiver ran up my entire body, a soft moan escaping from between my own lips, unable to control myself. She grinned slyly up at me from her seated position.

"Mhhhmmm...the perfect distraction indeed."

Her azure eyes bore right through me as her rounded mouth opened wide, engulfing it. Taking it slow, her lips pressed tight around the throbbing shaft as they inched towards the base. Every centimeter vanished from sight as she gazed up at me, the most alluring of looks upon her gorgeous face. Her reward was several more moans and groans from me. Each bob of her messy blonde head swallowed more and more of me until her cute button nose was pressed flat against my groin. Balls resting upon her chin, she had a hand on each of my muscular thighs, her colored nails digging into the skin. Gurgling appreciatively, her baby blues blinked innocently up at me, cheeks full and bulging, throat opened wide. Her mouth felt like heaven. Lips the cushiest of clouds. Tongue draping itself around the shaft as she drenched it with warm, thick saliva. For Taylor, it was effortless. An expert. Truly.

"Ohhhhh yyyessssss." I hissed like a snake as she plowed ahead with the immense oral pleasure of every aspect of my nether regions. "Swift! This feels so amazing..."

Dislodging me from her throat, she wiped her lips with a finger, smiled and said, "You'd think after all these years, I would get tired of hearing you say that." She traced a circle around the tip of my cock with one fingernail. "But I never do."

Kissing down one side of the veiny, pulsating shaft, she made out with her favorite fleshy instrument. It was slow, sensuous, tongue licking along the underbelly before slopping around, curling like a vine around a branch. Finishing one side, she immediately started up the other. Fists clenched tight, toes curling, there was barely a coherent thought in my head. Lifting it skyward, she stuck her tongue out and gave the underside one long, singular intensive lick. The tip of her tongue tasted the glistening gem of crystal clear precum growing atop the head. Tickling the scrotum, my spunk-filled gonads rolled around her palms like two fleshy marbles. Getting excited, she took my entire length back inside, causing herself to cough as my bellend stretched her esophagus. Leaning back, she threw arms out to catch herself. A wet splat sounded as one hand landed directly on top her pallet. The rainbow display of pastel colors smeared across her dexterous digits with an array of wet, sticky paint.

"Oops."

Laughing, she threw her head back before taking me back between her lips. Her hands moved around to my bare buttocks, gripping hold of the cheeks tightly. I felt the paint squish between her fingers as she smeared it on my backside, giving me a light playful smack for fun.

"Thanks Swift." I said, rolling my eyes as I felt the cool paint cover my rear.

Holding me still, she flashed her eyebrows. Receiving her signal loud and clear, I began slightly thrust my hips, gently sliding in and out of her mouth. Moaning, she egged me on to go faster as her grip tightened on my butt, fingers digging into the now painted flesh. Picking up speed just a bit, she formed a round, wet ring as my balls lightly tapped against her chin. Even all these years later, I sometimes needed to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Taylor Swift. My friend, and sometimes more, for nearly my entire life, now my girlfriend. But could we be even more?

That pinch of reality was swiftly delivered moments on my backside, breaking me from my reverie as I pulled out of her mouth. A backhanded swipe of her hand dealt with the drool running down her chin. What she was forget was her hand was covered in paint. Chin now as painted as her hand, she stared up at me and I stared down at her. In that moment, nothing could have stopped me from kissing her. Cupping her beautiful face, I kissed her like I never wanted to let her go. Sinking further and further into her, she fell back onto the floor as I climbed up on top of her. Our remaining clothes were hurriedly peeled off and tossed carelessly aside until our naked forms were once more intertwined upon the floor.

My lips left hers to travel down her body. First stop was her neck, sucking at tender flesh. Uncaring if I left a hickie, I was like a horny teenager in his first make out session. The second stop was her breasts. I spent extra time there, worshiping with special attention as I ran my tongue across every square inch of supple, jiggling boob. Her nipples were like two stiff mountain peaks atop milky white mounds as I rolled them around with the tip of my tongue before grazing them with my teeth. My free hand scrambled for one of her discarded brushes, picking up a clean, fresh one. While I sucked on one tit, I teased the other one with the soft gently circling of a genuine horsehair paintbrush.

"Ohhhh Cole! Yes! Baby! Yes!" She cried out, the combination of my tongue and paintbrush hitting her just right.

Gradually moving lower, I kissed down her tight and toned stomach until I reached my final stop between her glorious thick thighs. Her pussy was bare, as she usually preferred it. I took a moment to stare at it, in all its pink glory. Blowing lightly across it, it was Taylor's turn to shiver. Pressing my lips against it, I kissed it as my tongue slid forward, splitting her wet velvety folds as the primal taste of her washed over my taste buds. Tongue twirled around her clitoris, even harder than her nipples. My lips rubbed against hers as I lapped up her arousal. Her hands twisted and tugged my hair, urging more from me as I feasted upon her like a five-course Parisian meal. I didn't even care about the paint now lathering my scalp.

Taylor loved the act of oral pleasure. A love that I also shared. The taste of her. The feel of nether regions against my lips. The reaction I could illicit from her with the merest flick of my tongue. Needless to say, exquisite French food wasn't the only food I dinned upon that weekend. Tongue buried inside of her, I kept my own green eyes trained on her. Staring back, her mouth opened wordlessly, her entire body shaking and trembling beneath my oral ministrations. Lips dancing across her sticky labia, my tongue prodded her rock-hard clit, nibbling on it slightly as I continued eating her out. Moaning with satisfaction, I closed my eyes and felt my way around, getting hopelessly lost in the act of cunnilingus. Only the gentle tug of hands on my head could pull me from her sweet honeypot. And coming up for air, I stared at her.

"Cole..." She whispered.

No other words were needed. I hurriedly positioned myself on top of her, sliding inside her with the greatest of ease as our love-making began in earnest. It was slow at first. Gentle. Tender. I felt her long, smooth legs wrap around my naked body as our lips pressed together tightly. Neither of us cared that only a thin sheet separated us from the hardness of the floor. We only cared about each other. Our intimate familiarity with each other's body only made every moment that much better. Her hair was a golden halo, illuminated by the bright sunlight, now falling directly upon our writhing forms. Brushing the messy locks out of her face, I admired her beauty. She corrected that, grabbing my head with a tender pull and dragging me to her lips. Her other hand found my ass, gripping it tighter, urging me to go harder. The pace got wilder. More intense. The minutes rolled on by. Our limbs flailed, toes curling, heated moans filling the attic space. Utterly lost in the throes of passion, I kicked out a leg and felt it connected with something. Spinning my head around, I watched as pastel pink paint spilled across the sheet. Taylor looked at the pink puddle inching towards the both of us. I didn't even get to say oops as she grabbed hold of me and rolled me onto my back, directly into the bubblegum pool.

Now towering above, she gave the most genuine of laughs as I felt the entire back of my body squelch in paint. Her knees likewise in the pink, she started to ride me, bucking and gyrating, breasts bouncing hither and thither. I couldn't even be mad as I watched her smirk at me. The palms of my hands wet with paint, I picked them up and clapped them onto her ample waist as she rode me harder. Removing them, I could see my handprints on her supple form. Then I reached for the only next logical location. Her breasts. Mauling her perky tits, I squeezed and massaged the bouncing beauties before releasing them. Now they too bore pink handprints. Taylor dipped her hands in the paint before marking my own chest with two handprints of her own. Both grinning, we proceeded to go harder. Holding onto her hips again, I started thrusting upwards into her, making her cry out.

"Ohhhh Cole! Yes, baby! You feel so good! I can feel all of you! AAAHHHH!"

The clapping of my pelvis against hers echoed around the airy makeshift art studio. Arching backwards, she thrust her breasts out as I drove myself upwards into her, over and over again. Each full thrust left other imprint of my butt in the pink puddle beneath us.

"Yea! Yea!! Swift! Oh fuck! Yes!" I grunted out in-between humping.

Hands on her own chest, she clutched her breasts, taking the hard nips between her fingers as she bounced upon my prick. One particularly deep thrust sent a spastic kick coursing through her leg. The twitching limb connected with another jar of paint, this one powder blue. That too spilled across the canvas. And as we both looked at it, I smiled. Time for my revenge. Quickly rolling her onto her back, she landed squarely in the bright blue pool. Now just as sticky with paint as I was, she shrieked playfully at me.

"Cole!!"

Grinning like a lovesick fool, I kissed her and resumed my thrusting. Her hands, now dripping with blue paint, left behind marks all across my body as I pushed deeper and deeper into her soft, wet folds. We were connected at the groin, going at it on the floor as it creaked in protest. Paint spread and smeared across our naked forms, the blue and pink mixing to form purple as a colorful tapestry formed beneath us. Our lips were glued together, tongues stretching impossibly deep in the other's mouth. Our hands were everywhere, caressing, brushing and squeezing every exposed inch of our naked forms. Paint came along with it. Taylor was adorned with pink handprints, and I was adorned with blue ones. I have no idea how much time passed like that, but when I finally came up for some air, I looked down at my paint-covered body. My testicles were a particularly bright shade of blue.

"Uh-oh Swift." I said, struggling to kept a straight face. "Blue balls."

A mock expression of concern flitted across her face. "I've never left you with a case of blue balls and I'm not about to start now." Pushing me off of her, she spun around and clambered onto all fours. "Take me from behind baby."

Shaking her ass at me, she looked flashed me a look over her shoulder. Her ponytail was ringed in pink and blue. Her eyes screamed fuck me, the evidence of our lovemaking already plastered across the tapestry of her body. Kneeling behind her, I slipped back inside, holding onto her hips and slamming hard. Screaming out as I filled her up, her moans of pleasure renewed with each full-bodied thrust. Her blue and pink booty trembled beneath my erotic exertions. It was too alluring to resist. Next to us was another jar of paint, this one a bright, gaudy yellow. I dipped my hand in it and gave her a light smack on the rear, leaving a fresh new handprint behind. The paint spattered as my hand connected, spraying us and the canvas with even more of our sex-fueled art.

"Swift! So! Good! SWIFT!!" I said, her twat a velvet vice around my member.

"Yea baby! Oh my God! YEA!" She cried out, feeling like she was being split in two.

We both knew each other's bodies so well; we could practically read each other's minds. One hand shot out to grab hold of her shoulder, pulling her back onto me as I drilled even harder. The other snatched up the bouncing ponytail. I gave a gentle tug on it as the sound of skin slapping sounded loudly throughout the room.

"That's it!" Her voice was breathless and high-pitched. "I'm gonna cum. Keep going babe! I'm gonna cum!"

I reached both hands below to grab onto her swinging breasts, fondling the supple flesh between my fingers, playing with her nipples as I gave it to her good and hard. My paint colored body pressing against hers, I whispered in her ear.

"Go on Swift. Cum for me. Cum for me baby."

That was the trigger. Her mouth opened wide and suddenly she was screaming. "I'm cumming! Oh fuck! You're making me cum! Cole! You're making me...CUM!!"

Her limbs buckled as her entire body shook and trembled. Her soft twat tightened around my prick as I gave a few more thrusts before letting the orgasm rock her body. Her hands balled up the sheet beneath us as she twitched, pulling the cloth and causing that can of yellow paint to tip to the side, rolling and spilling its contents across the sheet. She didn't even notice as she slowly descended to the floor, cheek pressed against the soaked sheet. Her eyes were closed, body still giving the occasional twitch as the sensation slowly drained out of her. Rolling over, she spread her legs wide and beckoned to me with one finger.

"Come on lover. Let's finish this."

I settled back on top of her, filling her up almost instantly as we resumed missionary position. Bodies intertwined once more, staring into each other's eyes, only an inch or two apart. Grunt and groans were the only sounds as we gazed at each other, oblivious to anything else in the world. Each thrust of my hips brought me closer to finish, growing harder and harder inside of her with every passing second. Taylor gave a simple nod. An indication of desire. Of want. Of need. Of love. I couldn't possible hold back from her anymore.

"Taylor." I whispered. "I love you! Oh God, SWIFT!"

"I love you too baby! Oh, Cole! Cole! Cum in me Cole! Cum in me!"

Sinking down to the base, it was impossible to tell where she ended and I began. Releasing inside of her, I painted her womb with great white streaks of cum for what seemed like minutes until I collapsed in a sweaty stained mess on top of her. Our lips touched, a gentle feeling before I pulled out of her and roll flat on my back. Propping herself on one arm, she laid on her side to face me. We were both covered head to toe in paint.

"Perfect Swift." I said. "God, I love you."

"I love you too." She said, turning her head to look at me. Seed trickled down her inner thighs. Then she sat up. "We made quite the mess." She paused, looking down at the sheet that had been meant to protect the floor against paint, but looked more like one of the canvas she'd thrown away. "Quite...the mess." Her brow furrowed, forehead crinkling. Then she leapt up, boobs and butt jiggling as she ran off the sheet, leaving purple footprints on the floor. She stared at my naked form, eyes darting back and forth across the sheet.

"Get up!" She said quickly.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Off! Off!" She shooed me away.

I rolled off the sheet and stood up next to her, looking down at our mess. The biggest smile was on her face. Stretched out before us was a messy array of pastel blue, pink and purples, with splashes of red and yellow thrown in there. A chaotic, rolling swirl of our testament to love.

"This is it." She whispered.

"What is?" I asked confusedly.

"This." She indicated the love tapestry. "This is the album cover!"

I looked confusedly at her, but she had that look of determination on her face I knew all too well. "Cole! I love you!"

Throwing her arms around me, she planted a wet kiss on me and hurriedly ran out of the room. Probably to grab her camera. Or maybe more paint.

"I love you too!" I called out, still mostly confused.

The rest of the weekend had been spent in a similarly perfect manner. With the burden of another album task off the list, they spent most of it in bed. And an hour or two in the shower. They had to make sure all the paint was gone after all. They even managed to nip out for a bite of the finest coq au vin and soufflé one could find at this tiny hole in the wall. The weekend ended with a midnight stroll along the Seine River. Crossing the Pont des Arts, they snapped a lock on the bridge, even though they weren't supposed too. Both were so blissfully happy. They flew back to New York the following morning. She had an album to finish. And he had one to promote. But neither of them forgot that weekend. In fact, both remembered it with crystal clarity. It meant more to them than anything. That was the weekend they both realized it. This was it. They never wanted to be with another person. Neither had voiced that sentiment to the other, or even out loud to themselves, but both were thinking it as they stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

"You know what?" Cole said, finally breaking out of his reverie. Taylor was still staring at him, but her phone was clutched in her hand. "That's exactly the kind of break you need right now."

"What? Paris? I can't go to Paris."

"Ok. Well maybe not Paris. But I can think of a few other things we did that weekend that would prove the perfect distraction."

"Cole. No really, I'm good to just sit here and look through..."

"Nope. Come on. No more phone. We're gonna go make love for hours and forget about reviews, tweets and Tumblr posts."

She looked at him, and he looked back. There was so much love in that look. Taylor finally smiled slyly at him.

"You got it.  Lover."

End of Chapter Twenty-Four
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 05:19:01 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, thenewcomer, Cosmo Kramer, MoscowCalling, Dexter07

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA