Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: iCarly The Reunion featuring: "Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy"  (Read 9726 times)

boobs

Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy were in Japan for a reunion episode for iCarly, but the show wasn't for another few days so they decided to spend some time hanging-out in Japan.  They had already seen a ton of sights the few days that they had been there.  After a heavy night of drinking Miranda and Jennette decided to call it a night but, tonight Jennette followed Miranda into her hotel room.

"Jennette, what are you doing in here? I thought you were going to bed.", Miranda asked her best friend.

Jennette had been building up the courage to do this for years and the alcohol was giving her the final push she needed.  Jennette walked over to Miranda and kissed her on the lips.

Miranda was shocked at what was happening Jennette was kissing her, she desperately tried to figure out what to do. She concluded that she would tell her that she wasn't into girls and that they could act like it never happened. She opened her mouth to speak and Jennette's tongue surged into her mouth. As she tried to speak the tongue started rubbing up against each other. Before she knew it she was returning the kiss and could feel her heart beating faster. "What's happening to me? I like her but not like this? I have to stop this!", Miranda thought to herself.

Jennette was amazed that it was all going so well, she terrified that Miranda would reject but here she was clearly enjoying herself. She began running her hands through Miranda's long brown hair, when she was the one caught off guard.

Miranda reaches out to push Jennette away and grabs her shoulders. Something feels wrong with her bff's shoulders, they're soft and larger than they should be for someone of her small size. She opens her eyes which she had just realized were closed and sees that she has been groping Jennette's breasts!

"Miranda I didn't realized that you had been longing for this as much as I have, I had hoped but, this is a surprise." Jennette tells her former co-star as she breaks the kiss, "Let's not waste this hotel room", as she gently pushes Miranda onto the bed and straddles her lap.

Miranda finally has the chance she needs to stop this but her body is rebelling against her mind. Her heart is beating faster than usual and she begins feeling a warmth emanating from her pussy. Without thinking she reaches out and gently grabs her best friend's face and pulls her in for another kiss. She doesn't know why she doing this, maybe its the alcohol or maybe she secretly wanted this deep down. Either way her body is craving Jennette's flesh and she's done trying to fight. Miranda's hands find there way back down to her friend's tits and get them another loving squeeze.  She stops kissing Jennette and looks at her with lust in her eyes.

Quickly realizing what her former co-star wants Jennette stands back up and pulls Miranda up with her.  She takes a step back and slowly slides down the straps on her dress. 

Miranda can't take her eyes off of her friend's bra encased breasts, she had seen her naked many times before but never in a sexual manner.  Enjoying the show that's being put on for her but, desperate for sex she decides to quickly take her own clothes off.

Jennette is shocked at how hurriedly Miranda is undressing, she always loved seeing her naked body but this is the first time she was able to oogle at her without fear of being noticed.  She took it all in, the small jiggle as Miranda removed her bra from her small tits, her skirt and panties sliding down her slender legs revealing her trimmed pussy.  She may not have had the fullest of bodies but, she was in shape and Jennette loved her pale petite frame and how her brunette locks accentuated her beauty.  She always thought it was a great contrast to her her more tan body, larger breasts and ass, and blonde hair.  Realizing that Miranda had fully undressed and was looking at her expectantly now, Jennette decided to get on with her teasing.  She slides her underwear revealing her completely shaven pussy and walks closer to Miranda and tells her, "You take it off.".

Miranda doesn't know what's gotten into her but, she's become insatiable, nothing less than having sex with her former co-star will satisfy her now.  As Jennette walks up to her she can't help but to get annoyed at her for taking her time.  At the suggestion of taking her bra off herself she beams with excitement, she was always jealous of Jennette's body and couldn't wait to get better acquainted with it.  She quickly undoes the bra but, before she can back away to get a good look Jennette kisses her.

Deciding that she wasn't done teasing her friend and wanting it to make it as romantic as her drunk mind could think of, Jennette lovingly kissing Miranda again.  While in their embrace she walks Miranda back into the bed until they both fall onto it.  Hovering over new-found love she lets her get a good sight of her knockers before dropping them onto her face and reverse motor-boating Miranda. 

This wasn't what Miranda was thinking of when she wanted to get a closer look at Jennette's enviable boobs but, she wasn't complaining.  She could see why guys liked it when her co-star reverse motor-boated them.  Her breasts were nice and firm and Jennette moved them at a nice steady speed.  Before she knew it she had reached down and began fingering herself.

Jennette began to hear Miranda moaning in pleasure, "I know I'm good but damn you're really getting into this!", Jennette jokes before stopping her motor-boating.  She looks down sees Miranda rapidly fingering herself, "Ah, that makes sense, you just couldn't help yourself could you?  Why don't I give you some help since you seem so desperate to get off.", Jennette offers as  she removes Miranda's hand and starts to slowly lick Miranda's pussy.

"Oooooh, wait what are you...yes that's it just like that baby!", Miranda coos at this amazing feeling.  Nobody had touched her down there before and definitely not like that.

Jennette needing no more encouragement begins eating out Miranda faster but, made sure to keep a steady pace.  Without warning she felt Miranda grab her by the back of head and pull her into her soaking wet snatch.  Undeterred she keep up her pace.

Miranda had never felt this kind of pleasure before, she never been with another person before, man or women.  And her fingers and dildos had never gotten her so into it.  This was the touch of a woman and she didn't understand how she gone so long without it.  She was having trouble thinking at this point and her body was about to reach its breaking point.  "Oh Yes, that's it, please don't stop baby. Oh FUCK, Fuuuuuuccccck!

As much fun as Miranda was having, Jennette was getting some pleasure out of this too, to give a virgin her first not just lesbian experience but first sexual experience was an honor she relished.  She heard Miranda curse as she continued to writhe on the bed as she was surprised by a sudden gush of liquid splashing her face and going down her throat.  After regaining her composure Jennette made quick work of licking all of the excess juices up, Miranda tasted delicious.  Having finished enjoying Miranda's pussy Jennette got ready to have some more fun and realized her friend had passed-out to her disappointment. "Well damn, I guess I'll have wait till tomorrow for my turn!", she complains as she begins fingering her own needy snatch.

The following users thanked this post: desertcloud85354

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA