Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities] [complete]  (Read 46558 times)

Cindylover1969

Re: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities]
« Reply #615 on: September 02, 2020, 04:57:18 AM »
“I think I can make it,” JoAnna groaned as she hobbled alongside Jessica to the door – “You’ll make it, relax,” the other assured as the fighting up, food starting to fly, Kristen heading for Rhona and pushing through arguing partygoers, pushing through them,– as the agent elbowed a man aside, she saw the hostess slinking away.
“Don’t think so,” Kristen muttered, forcing through as she saw Rhona leaving the room. Kristen followed.
Navi slipped away out, making sure to step as hard she could on the foot of the woman who pushed Jessica Chastain, making for the ambulance while hoping no one who wasn’t part of her team would be needing.
You could still hear the music and the sounds of conversation from the party as Connie Britton lead Ashley Benson deeper into Rhona's mansion, but they were far enough away that Ashley felt like no one who mattered would overhear them.

“What's this all about?” she asked.

“Mistress Rhona has a surprise for you,” Connie said with a smile. “One I know you'll like.”

Ashley swallowed hard. She'd seen Rhona out in the party before they left, but she hadn't seen any sign of Rosie in several minutes. The last thing Ashley wanted was for that crazy bitch to come after her. She gripped her clutch a little tighter, hoping she wouldn't need the tiny can of mace inside it.

Connie gestured towards a small door, and Ashley paused just a moment before heading in.

As the door swung open, she felt herself smile uncontrollably. There on the floor, with zip ties around her wrists and ankles, was Hayden Panettiere.

“Oh, you shouldn't have,” Ashley said.

“Mistress Rhona said you knew what to do. Has to be done before the party's over, but you can do whatever you want to her first. We've got some toys in that cabinet over there, if you’re-”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #616 on: September 02, 2020, 04:57:54 AM »
“I only fuck men,” Ashley cut her off, dropping to one knee next to Hayden and running a hand through the smaller girl's hair.
“So do I, relax,” Connie said. “I assume you’ve got the little present she got you,”
“I certainly do,” the blonde grinned in anticipation, her bag held a little tighter. “And she'd enjoy it too much,” she added, yanking Hayden's hair back, hard.

“We had a little problem earlier,” Connie went on. “But luckily, I spotted her before she could sneak into the party.” The older woman walked over behind Hayden and reached down, using a small knife to undo the zip ties.

Hayden tried to scramble to her feet, but Connie delivered a quick kick right to her stomach, dropping the former reporter to the ground.

“Spirited little thing isn’t she?” Connie asked.

“She's a bitch,” Ashley muttered, glaring down at Hayden.

“Whatever,” Connie said. “Like I said, Mistress wants this done before the party is over. That includes clean-up, and since I'm on clean-up...” she trailed off.

“I won't drag this out too long,” Ashley said.

“I'll be outside,” Connie said, leaving the two alone.

“I've been waiting for this for a LONG time,” Hayden grumbled, getting to her feet as best she could. Ashley ignored her, looking in her clutch bag for what she'd need. Thinking Ashley distracted, Hayden rushed towards her-

-and cried out in pain as Ashley slapped the hard clutch against Hayden's already injured left arm. The pain was sharp enough to drop Hayden to her knees.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #617 on: September 02, 2020, 04:58:28 AM »
“Oh, did that hurt?” Ashley asked, her tone mocking. “What about THIS?” Ashley quickly sidestepped Hayden and grabbed her injured arm. All those workouts, all that time at the gym paid off as she twisted as hard as she could, and was rewarded with the sound of bone breaking.

“AUUUGHHHHHHHH!!!!” Hayden screamed, dropping to the ground and clutching her arm.

“Now, why'd you have to go be so loud?” Ashley muttered, reaching into her clutch again. This time she found what she was looking for. “Rhona has guests, and we wouldn't want to disturb them.”

She moved around so Hayden could see her, and showed the shorter girl what she'd just pulled out.

“I ever tell you about my sister, Shaylene? She was the badass in the family. Wanted to join the army, but my dad wouldn't let her. But she learned how to fight. Taught me a few things, too. Like how to break someone's arm. Or what kind of weapon to use if you're going to kill someone and don't want to be caught.”

Ashley held up a knife in front of Hayden's face. “Frictionless handle. Doesn't hold fingerprints. I could leave the knife inside you, and no one could connect it to me. So I mentioned it Rhona… and she arranged this little gift. Ain’t that nice?”

Hayden's eyes went wide as Ashley moved closer. “I've been looking forward to THIS for a long time,” Ashley said – before jabbing the knife into Hayden's gut once-twice-three times. A look of shock crossed Hayden's face, and for a moment she appeared to be staring off into the distance. Then she went limp on the floor.

“You saw I was gonna at this party, you broke into this place looking for payback, someone found you, you attacked them, and… well, you know the term ‘righteous kill’?”
“But they know… you’re… here…”
“And who’s gonna think it was ME, huh? Good riddance, bitch,” Ashley said, standing up. “You can come back in,” she said, a little louder.

Connie opened the door. “All done?”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #618 on: September 02, 2020, 04:59:01 AM »
“All done,” Ashley said, smiling. That had felt good.

“You got a little blood on you,” Connie said, pointing towards Ashley's dress.

“Shit,” Ashley said, looking down. Red blood on a white dress. No hiding that. “I'm going to have to change,” she said.

“Take it off here, we'll include it in the clean-up. Everything'll get burned,” Connie said.

“But what do I wear?”

“Rhona's got plenty of spare clothes. Or you could walk around naked – wouldn't be THAT unusual in this joint.”

“Big party down stairs, remember,” Ashley muttered, even as she slipped out of the dress. “I'll need something. Do I take my underwear off, too?” she asked.

Connie ran a discerning eye over Ashley's body. “I don't see any blood, but if you'd rather be safe, leave it.”

Ashley shot her a look. “You're enjoying this, aren't you?”

“Damn right,” Connie said. “Partly because I saw my son watching you on TV and I could… see what he thought about you. Damn near popped out of his pants…”
“What you want a signed picture for your son?”
“My husband would love one too but the sonofabitch faps to you as well,” Connie replies.
Ashley sighed, but took off her bra and panties anyway. Connie let out a catcall whistle, pulling out her phone REALLY quickly, getting shots of fore and aft before Ashley say for anything. “For hubby. Thanks for saving her loads of his birthday present,” Connie cackled.

“Bitch,” Ashley muttered.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #619 on: September 02, 2020, 04:59:59 AM »
“Slut,” Connie said. “Come on, extra clothes are this way,” she added, leading Ashley out of the room and leaving Hayden to bleed out on the floor.
 “For all folks know I slipped out of here in all the fuss. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go and get ready for a breaking story,”
“What…?” Hayden asked through the pain.
“The one about your being dead, of course. Exclusive for Channel 5,” Ashley cackled. “That’s why I made it slow… give you time to think about what you’ve done. Say hi to Katy Bailey in hell for me.”
Unable to say anything with the agony, Hayden watched Ashley sashay away, pause and turn to look at her one more time.
“At least you can check out my fine ass one more time… sucks to be you now, don’t it? Toodles,” said Ashley, blowing Hayden a kiss. Then she was gone, and Hayden was alone, in pain and finding it hard to even crawl; she was too scared to even try and pull out the knife.
Ashley rejoined the party, feeling a lot better now s 5’-something load was off her mind.
Connie Britton wasn’t able go to the party, but she headed back behind the scenes to start searching the other gang members – and that little Olsen cunt. Connie had feeling she might now something about where they were… hand clutched one of her right arm, dragging her aside forcefully.
“What the hell do you… Connie started before she saw who was pulling her into a ladies’ bathroom. Before Connie do anything, Blake Lively had her pinned by the facility’s wall.
“Where is she?” Blake hissed. She’d given Hayden enough of a lead so should wouldn’t spot Blake Lively behind her, but too much of a one to stop Connie from cutting her off before getting to the party.
“I think I’ll make YOU talk instead,” Connie smirked. “Such a pretty Barbie Doll, you probably don’t want me to ruin our looks so tell when your friends are and-“
Connie Britton to find thrown into the nearest stall, bursting through the door and hitting the toilet as Blake slammed into her head into the bowl.
“You ARE going tell me where is Hayden. Now,” Blake growled.
Fate had given Hayden Panettiere one blessing and let her pass out; it had happened before she could hear a horrified and guilt-ridden Blake Lively entering the room and running towards her and pulling out the burner phone.
“please, please, please…” Blake whispered as she knelt down next to the unconscious blonde, trying not to look to the handle protruding from Hayden while feeling for a pulse.
“Blake… Did you find her?”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #620 on: September 02, 2020, 05:00:48 AM »
“YES!” she replied. “Half an answer to Roselyn, and in relief.  Hayden was still hanging on.
Blake carried Hayden outside, moving as quickly as she can, closing as close to her as she could.
“Looks like she had little too much,” a guest cracked as he spotted them passing by.
“Yeah – look how small she is, just can’t handle it,” Blake lied, who knew that Hayden knock back one hell of a lot.
The cool night air as they got outside, Blake heading for the ambulance, hurrying along as she carried the injured blonde.
The back doors of the ambulance when Blake approached them, the faces that greeted her going from relief to shock when they saw she was carrying Hayden.
JoAnna was one of the gurneys; with Navi, Jessica and Hannah were beside her, and quickly and gently got Hayden secured, Navi cutting away some of Hayden’s clothing around the wounds, getting ready to do what she could for the unconscious blonde, and Blake joined Navi is trying to close  the horrifying slashes.
; Megan was driver’s seat; and Navi pounded on the rear wall screaming “GO!!!”
JoAnna, Jessica and Hannah were speechless, looking at Hayden as Blake pressed down on the blonde’s torso, struggling her from losing from any more blood. Blake clamped down on Hayden like a vice.
As the ambulance screeched down the driveway, Blake hadn’t even noticed that the rest of the gang wasn’t there.
Rhona had made her many to one of the quieter rooms, and… to Kristen’s anger, she’d had locked it once she’d gone inside.
Kristen decided to wait until till the brunette came out; she wriggled – she wasn’t about to wet herself, her phone was going off.
Hey?” Kristen listened to the person on the other end, her eyes widening.
“Mitra,” Kristen continued, have hung up just as Rhona strode out in a hurry; she’d gotten two pieces of news, one she wasn’t happy about, one she WAS.
“I’m Agent Bell, I should to have a word…”
“You will have to wait,” Rhona snapped, heading for the staircase.
“It’s about your little piece of skinny British ass,” Kristen snapped.
Wow, that stopped her. “I just heard from my boss,” Kristen continued as she faced Rhona. “We’ve got Rosie in custody, and she’s been telling us some very interesting stories, and they’re not about how manages to run around dressed like that all the time without catching a cold.”
“What kind of stories?” Rhona asked Kristen.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #621 on: September 02, 2020, 05:01:50 AM »
“And her doing things for you. The kind of thing you’re too prissy to do yourself… like framing Olivia Wilde…”
A moment later, Rhona added assaulting a Federal agent on her crimes, whacking Kristen across the face and punching her hard with the other hand, sending her down to the plush carpet. Now she had Kristen the way she liked her American blondes – face down, ass up and not talking.
“I’m not that prissy, my dear,” Rhona hissed, spitting on the dazed, disoriented blonde, filing away Kristen’s sweet little bottom into her spank bank.
Connie Britton had let her down (and she would be paying for that), but the others had doing their job properly… and Shay, Emma and Roselyn were in their custody.
The “their” in question was Zoe Saldana, Lindsay Lohan and Cara Delevingne.
“Mistress should’ve called me from the start,” Cara cackled and her dug her finger nails into Emma’s arm as she twisted her downwards. “Just because she thought some of us would go and hit on you… I don’t like Latinas, I don’t go for Mitchells, and I really hate girls with no boobs.”
“You must hate looking in a mirror,” Emma replied. “Especially with those caterpillars on damn face – it’s called PLUCKING, bony?”
“Whatever one on you took care of Britton I want to deal with personally… she wasn’t bad for an older woman,” said Cara.
“Just shame it wasn’t ME!” Emma snapped and when for Cara’s head, the willowy English blonde keeping her grip on Emma’s arm.
Zoe and Shay were scrapping by the wall. “I just so you know, me and Lindsay aren’t racist like Cara there,” Zoe assured her as clutched Shay’s chest tightly, squeezing, and not the like Shay would enjoyed…. AAAIYEEE… there was the twisting…
Shay kicked out, knocking Zoe’s off balance and making her lose her grip…
Roselyn was on top of Lindsay, the younger woman’s shirt torn open as Roselyn gave Lindsay the same thing Shay had gotten, regretting the peroxide blonde’s face detracted from the pretty nice body.
“CHILDREN, BEHAVE!” Rhona snapped as Lindsay was interrupted in her boob-wrenching.
“Let Miss Roberts go,” the said sternly to Cara. “I’ve someone upstairs out my room for you to play with. You like blondes with sexy bums, don’t you? And you hate the FBI, so you can have plenty fun with her.”
Cara relinquished Emma to the boss’s care as she trotted upstairs; Emma rubbed her sore arm as she glared up at Rhona, the others all watching the two of them (Zoe watching Cara’s pert little behind as she headed up).

“There’s a spectacular view here,” Rhona said casually as she took Emma’s arm. “Come on, I’ll show you… and ladies? As you were,” Rhona said and she headed out into the night with Emma, the wiry

Cindylover1969

« Reply #622 on: September 02, 2020, 05:03:46 AM »
safecracker struggling against Rhona’s iron grip -  Emma may have feeling a lot better now, but she had to go where Rhona wanted. And they hadn’t made it out on the door before the fighting began again.
While Roselyn tangled with Lindsay, Shay faced Zoe and grabbed the nearest thing to hand, using the sculpture she got to hit her opponent across the head. The artwork shattered, and knocking Zoe out with the force.
“I hope that cost a bundle,” Shay said as Zoe hit the ground.
Kristen was still on the ground when Cara arrived outside Rhona’s door, but the agent was starting to get to her feet and facing away from the stairwell given a great view of Kristen’s ass aimed at the ceiling.
“Ooooh, MINE!” Cara racing towards the blonde’s buttocks, grabbing motions with her fingers…
“Ooooh, MINE!” Kristen shouted, turning swiftly with her fist up.
The blow sent Cara tumbling back DOWN the stairs, Kirsten checked to see if Cara would keep, before leaping over the unconscious woman and heading down the stairwell.
Lindsay was between Shay and Roselyn, but unusually for Lindsay even though one of them was womanhandling (as opposed to manhandling) her chest and the other had her crotch rubbing on her butt, it was become Shay was holding close and tight so that Roslyn wouldn’t worry about LL running off as she punched over and over… finally putting out with one last hit.
Shay let go the unconscious Lindsay, and she and Roselyn headed to the door.
Kristen got into the room at the next floor just in time to see the gang members running out in the night to the cliffs after Rhona and Emma.  She headed out of the door after them, back into the balmy evening.
Roselyn and Shay had a healthy lead on Kristen as she sprinted across the grounds, heading for the cliff’s edge. The agent could make out a couple of  figures ahead of them, and she was glad her gun was secure at her side… Kirsten could need it in the next few minutes.
Rhona and Emma came right on the edge, Rhona digging her fingernails in Emma’s arm as Roselyn and Shay ran up – the tall brunette turned to face her pursuers.
“Stop, ladies!” Rhona shouted. “Or Emma takes a refreshing dip.”
“I’ll take you with me,” Emma muttered.
“With your twig-like arms? I doubt it,” Rhona replied. “You came here for revenge, right?”
Kristen was getting closer, but Rhona was concentrating of the members of the gang.
“You couldn’t shoot me… The only one of you who has what takes is over in Remy Hadley. Prove me wrong… but say goodbye to Emma Roberts before you fire, because I have no intention of letting her go.”
Rhona grinned at Shay and Roselyn.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #623 on: September 02, 2020, 05:05:42 AM »
“So beautiful and so stupid…” Rhona said as she looked directly at Shay. “I used you all so I could get into the banks and drain those the accounts, and I’ll make sure your family knows you helped make me become one of the powerful people on the West Coast… before I finish them off, of course. but don’t worry, Miss Tan And Tempting - I’ll save your father for last…”
“What?!?” Shay gasped.
“What, you killed my dad, and want HERS?!” Emma snarled, pulling her arm away from Rhona forcefully – she bit of skin, but she didn’t care about the pain.

“It’s just business,” Rhona smirked. “You didn’t like him anyway.”
“DON’T!!!” Kristen yelled, her gun out as she joined the party – and Emma rapidly elbowed Rhona, getting her off balance - but Rhona got her secure again and quickly grabbed Emma as Shay and Roselyn got closer.
“Agent Bell, so nice you could join us,” Rhona called.  “To spare you telling me to let her go…”
Emma Roberts went over the edge with a scream as Rhona pulled out her own weapon, taking aim at the agent.
Emma reached for the edge as she plummeted, and got a grip, her feet kicking the cliffside as she tried get herself back up.
“Get ready to be killed in action by one of these desperate criminals,” Rhona sneered as aimed at Kristen – and fired.
And missed.
Then Kristen fired… and Shay fired.
One of them hit Rhona, but neither of them was sure which one – but they saw the blood emerge from her left side as she teetered on the edge. Rhona smiled sardonically at the Fed and the fugitive, and stepped back unwaveringly. Without even so much as a howl, she was gone.
As Rhona fell, she reached out for the dangling Emma while the safecracker tried to lever herself up – but the older woman who grabbed her was Roselyn. “It’s alright, I gotcha…”
Emma had felt Rhona’s fingertips brushing her feet before the night took her; Rhona didn’t scream, but Emma nearly did as Roselyn and Shay closed ranks around her, the three heading from the cliff’s edge towards Agent Bell.
“I need one of you to punch me,” Kristen said quietly, her gun in its holster.
“Huh?” Shay asked.
“I already got who I was after,” Kristen replied, glancing at the ocean in the distance. “You took me in surprise, I didn’t have any backup… do me a favour. Make me bleed… make it look good.”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #624 on: September 02, 2020, 05:06:29 AM »
“Sorry,” Roslyn said, punching Kristen hard as she could in the face. “I really don’t want to mess up that pretty face… if you worked for Mitra I wouldn’t have that problem.”
“I’m so lucky,” Kristen muttered, feeling her face, and grinning on seeing her fingertips had some red on their them. “Now get out of here. “
“Roni’s lawyers are going to get me out of here the second she calls them,” Rosie winked at the other officer with Jessica from her holding cell. “Maybe you and I could have some fun while we wait.”
“I do have a thing for English blondes, but they have to be men,” the officer replied.
“You wouldn’t be the first gay guy I’ve turned…” Rosie smiled. “Never underestimate the power of a good tight British cunt.”
“Speaking of British cunts, your heart-shaped ass and your sugar mommy are both mine and you know it,” Jessica said. “And it’ll be a long time before you suck a cock that isn’t attached by a prison guard.”
“You keep thinking that,” Rosie replied breezily. “I wouldn’t put too much faith in your friend B.J.”
“What’s she got to…” Jessica started. “Wait, WHAT?!”
Over at Tammin’s place it was getting late.
“I’m going to try and get some sleep,” Victoria said. “I wish this was over…”
 “Don’t worry, it will be,” Beverley assured her as she went into her bedroom. “We always come through. I guess you just got first watch, B.J.,” Beverley said cheerfully and headed out.
“Um, Bev, by the way,” Tammin said casually as she felt her phone vibrating, “who did you say beat up Johansson again?”
“It was the leader of the gang,“ Beverley replied while Tammin glanced at the phone. “Guess you forgot because you use up too many brain cells on Justice’s snatch, right?”
“Roselyn Sanchez? Really? Because the last time I asked you said it was Blake Lively,” Tammin pointed out. “And I’m pretty sure Kristen heard it too.”
Beverley came back into the room, heading for Tammin’s chair.
“Biel’s sending some people over here,” the good agent said as she swiftly drew her gun. “Rhona told her girlfriend about you, I guess… you aren’t teacher’s pet anymore, Mitchell.”
Tammin WAS a good agent; she didn’t fire on Beverley without being attacked – and that was a mistake, because Beverley cleared the space between in a moment, and had Tammin on the ground before she could fire.  Mitchell wrenched Tammin’s gun out of her hand swiftly, sending it to the other side of the room and pinning the other agent with her knees, pressing down on Tammin’s chest as she thrashed under her.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #625 on: September 02, 2020, 05:07:13 AM »
“It’ll be all be over when they get here…” Beverley spat as she brought her knife out, slashing Tammin’s face before Agent Sursok clawed up, shoving upwards and scratching  Beverley’s face. The two tumbled over, Beverley losing her grip on the knife and Tammin leaped in – but Mitchell got a tighter hold, whipping the blade across Tammin’s front as she jerked back. The agent clutched Beverley’s knife hand as they struggled on the carpet, Beverley trying to knock Tammin’s feet out from under her.
“Justice freaked out, and I couldn’t get in here in time to save your flabby ass –“
The knife flashed forward, cutting one of Tammin’s arms, making her lose her grip on the traitor.  Then Beverley backhanded her across the face, and propelled her into the wall, bringing the knife back to plunge it into Tammin to start a frenzy of stab wounds.
That was when a gunshot echoed through the room, followed from a loud scream from Beverley as slumped away from Tammin, the knife slipping from her hand and her right arm punctured by a bullet; both agents threw stunned glances to the open bedroom door, and a horrified Victoria standing by it, holding Tammin’s gun.
“You move and I’ll shoot again,” the witness said, trying to keep it together while the bleeding Beverley paused while going to the knife.
“Oh, go ahead and do it,” Beverley spat, glaring at her. “Save your fuckbuddy’s life.”
Victoria had the barrel of the gun aimed at the floor away from Beverley, but she brought it up, aiming at her.
“Victoria, don’t do it!” Tammin begged.
“She was going to kill you!” Victoria yelled.
“Yes, she was – and then she’d have gone after you! You shot her to save me, and if you’d killed her it would’ve been justifiable homicide. You shoot her now and it goes from self-defence to cold-blooded murder… Victoria, I love you, but I’d have to tell them what really happened,” Tammin said before glaring at Beverley. “This… thing… might not give a damn about the badge, but I do.”
“Grow a set and finish me off, Just-ass,” Beverley sneered.
“You wouldn’t get the maximum but you’d still have to do time,” Tammin continued. “I don’t want you to have to go to prison.”
“I can handle it…” Victoria said.
“Maybe you could, but I couldn’t. Don’t ruin your life – Beverley isn’t worth it.”
“Do it!” Beverley spat. “Go on, DO IT!”
Victoria held the gun on Beverley… and then turned it around, handing it handle-first to Tammin before turning her gaze to the other woman.
“What she said,” Victoria told Beverley, and went to the phone.
Keeping the gun on Beverley, Tammin pushed her free hand onto the agent and gripped a good handful of her behind. As Victoria started talking to the 911 dispatcher, Tammin hissed “I OWN this now, bitch.”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #626 on: September 02, 2020, 05:07:49 AM »
“Mara, how far you from Jessica Chang Medical Center?” the news producer shouted through the car’s prone speakers.
“We can get in our five or six minutes,” Kate replied started to Troian change the mobile unit’s direction, reporter and camera person putting off the thoughts of a soft bed and warm cup of coffee.
They’ve just brought in one of the San Fran 8,” the producer added. “Which one?” Troian asked.
“The hot blonde,” the producer said and wondered if he’d really heard Troian make a sound of… relief?
“The SHORT hot blonde, not the tall drink of water…”
“What happened to her…” Troian asked as she willed herself not to scream and started to speed up.
“The hospital rep said Panettiere was seriously wounded, but they’re not releasing any more details until they’ve told the family and are on the premises…”
As Troian and Kate arrived at Jessica Chang, they groaned.
They weren’t the first person media presence at Jessica Chang – there was a blonde, leggy reporter there flirting with one of the police officers to try something out of them. She must have had a spy on the scene, or something, but at least she didn’t have a crew along; Troian and Kate got out with their equipment, so the SECOND person media presence could still steal a march on Channel 7; at least Ashley wasn’t calling the station with a report.
There was another leggy blonde on the scene, but this was FBI Agent Leslie Bibb; Troian set up the camera to start shooting.
“The comment is no comment,” Agent Bibb told Kate. “We’re waiting right along with you.”
And here was Ashley strolling up to them. Even though she was great to look at through the lens, Troian really wished that she and Ashley were the only people there, so that Benson had a chance to be going the hospital as a patient.
“And look who’s here,” said Kate, “Ashley Benson from that…. other station…”
“That’s right, Channel 5 is Always First On The Scene…” Ashley gleefully – nothing pissed the top brass anywhere more than the competition getting a plug.  Especially when it was live.
“I happened to be in the vicinity, I was just leaving that big party at Rhona Mitra’s - and we’re hearing someone got Hayden Panettiere…” She continued, relishing this moment, even if she couldn’t be doing into a Channel 5 lens.
“S”It’s terrible for her family,” Ashley said as she put on her concerned face. “She’s a convicted felon but she didn’t deserve to be stabbed twice in the gut and left to die like that… she at least to deserved to caught back to justice…,” now in Appealing To Bloodthirsty Voyeur mode.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #627 on: September 02, 2020, 05:08:28 AM »
 “Wait, wait, wait… did you just say she was stabbed?” Kate interrupted. “Because the hospital hasn’t released any details yet about what to happened; They’re waiting until the family arrives… how did you get this in the information?” Kate continued, summoning up her professionalism as her mind start to taking her somewhere she didn’t want to go.
“Less, I’d like to know myself,” Leslie said.
Behind the camera, Troian felt a mixture of delight and horror; She’d captured every single second of Ashley’s expression changing as she realised what was happening – she loved the sight of Ashley Benson looking as if her underwear was filling with crap, but not what had caused it.
“Turn that camera off!” Ashley snapped. “Turn it off, Bellisario, unless you want another dose - and I will fucking finish you off this time… you can join your girlfriend in hell…”
“Only person who got finished off here is you, Benson,” Kate replied. “Oh, and Ashley…”
The Channel 5 audience then got treated to the sight of Ashley Benson being sent flying into the bushes, as Kate Mara delivered a perfect right cross.
“That was for Katy Bailey,” Kate added, shaking the fingers of her hand as Leslie took Ashley by the arm. It hurt, but it was worth it.
“And now I’d like to interview you, Benson,” Agent Bibb said, taking Ashley by an arm and helping her up. She didn’t letting go when the reporter was on her feet, glaring at the Fed as she took her phone out -Lychan Hollowman were about to go into action.
As the sun came up, Hayden  had someone from the media in her hospital room. And it was fine with her parents. Troian was off duty, and she had made up with Mr. and Mrs. Panettiere, bonding over how close they’d come to losing  a daughter and a lover.
The room wasn’t that big,  and Troian, Hayden’s parents and Navi were bordering on making it a bit claustrophobic for the patient. “Navi?” said Hayden weakly, squeezing her hand as tightly as she could. “I never got to say thank you, so…”
“Actually, it’s not me you need to thank,” Navi replied. “They said if she hadn’t gotten to you when she did…”
“Who’s ‘she’?” Hayden’s dad asked.
“This blonde who was at the party found her just after it happened,” Miss Rawat said carefully, relieved that Troian’s face was giving nothing away. “She kept the pressure on Hayden’s wounds until we could get to her, and she kept it up all the way here – we had to drag her off when the equipment came.”
“Did you get her name?” asked Troian.
“She didn’t hang around,” said Navi, turning to face the patient. “Too bad – they wanted her to know she kept you from losing too much blood. Whoever she was, she saved your life.”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #628 on: September 02, 2020, 05:09:10 AM »
“Those whores,” Hayden’s mom said bitterly. “Dragging my girl into it and leaving her to die… I hope they catch them again and I get to inject them myself…”
“They weren’t so bad,” the patient told her softly.
“Stockholm Syndrome,” her dad replied. “Happens all the time. We’ll be outside… you could use some alone time.”
Once alone time started, Troian gave Hayden a note Blake had passed on to Navi, and then Navi had given to her.
“Fanmail?” asked the bedridden blonde as she unfolded it.
Hayden smiled as she read the note - “I told you, I always got your back. Blake. PS Guess we’re even,” it says.
Hayden looked at the red imprint of her lips that Blake put on the bottom. A goodbye kiss.
Even Troian was the only person in the room, she turned away as Hayden read the note.
“I - I have to tell you something,” Hayden quietly, “Blake and I… we…”
“Shhh,” Troian replied. “What you got any of them to do for you, you earned it. Anyway… Blake got you here…”
“Yeah, Blake got me here - you’re keeping me here,” Hayden said quietly, taking Troian’s hand. “You and me… all the way.”
“All the way and hell back,” Troian replied, leaning in to kiss Hayden on the lips.
In another room in the same hospital, Jason held JoAnna’s hand tightly; he was relieved that she’s only had a broken leg… and what the doctors had found was checking her out had been serious – but it was the best kind of serious.
She’d told him she was in an accident – that she’d tripped heading out of a building, which was sort of true, and then found she couldn’t walk properly.  And now – and she’d found out she was pregnant.
It had been so hard for her to stop thinking about Shay that she had been seriously considering leaving Jason, but now she couldn’t.
“I saw the pictures,” Jason told her.
JoAnna giggled. “Did you like them?”
“Well, you do have a beautiful body,” Jason replied. “And so does Shay Mitchell.”
“What’s Shay got to do with it?” JoAnna asked. “What’s Shay but a second-hand emotion?”
Not coming close to laughing, Jason took his phone out, tapped on the keyboard, and turned it towards his partner. “You sent me this yesterday.”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #629 on: September 02, 2020, 05:09:57 AM »
JoAnna gulped, seeing Shay’s self-taken nude snap on the screen. Suddenly she knew why she’d found a text from Roselyn thanking her…
“I thought I’d sent you one of me,” she told him nervously. “I finally managed to get one done properly… I don’t know how I messed that up…”
“Why do you have naked pictures of one of the SF8 on your phone?” asked Jason calmly.
There was no way JoAnna could answer that question without changing their lives forever.
Cate Blanchett woke up, finding herself alone in the prison hospital ward; until Dr. Agyeman came in.
Well, at least Cate was secure in the knowledge that she was the blonde in the immediate vicinity – she’d woken up Cate saw the bed next to her was empty. And made up.
“Where is… Johansson?” Cate hated letting Scarlett Johansson’s name past her lips.
“Scarlett’s… gone,” the doctor said quietly. “My concern is with you…  I can’t do anything for her now – but you’ll be fine. You are quite an incredible person,” the doc continued as studied Cate’s monitors. “You’ll be here for a long time.”
Cate allowed herself to relax as Dr. Agyeman left the room; the guard even let something approaching a smile onto her face for a while. That little blonde tumour was finally out of her life, and now she only had to lie here and get back in shape – and even though she knew those idiot guards hadn’t meant to shoot her, they were going to pay for that mistake. Of course, she would have to get touch in the pouty little slut’s family to say how sorry she was, blah blah blah.
“There’s someone here to see you,” the doctor replied as she returned.
Just before the visitor entered, Cate realised that she hadn’t said who it was – and the head guard hadn’t seen Mr. Blanchett for a while… Cate usually didn’t like surprises, but in the case, she figured it was alright… her husband came in, ushered in by Dr. Agyeman.
Scarlett Johansson was with them.
“What in the fuck…?” Cate asked. “Whatever she told you she’s ly-“

“Oh SHUT UP, BLANCHETT!” Scarlett shouted, the hell with her condition, as her husband nodded and Cate’s sharp eyes widened.
“They found your baton,” her husband added quietly. “I didn’t want to believe it, but when the other guards on TV…”
“What other guards?” Cate asked, feeling queasy.
“When Gemma Arterton public, that got others talking,” Scarlett continued. “You really should get over this whole I’m-too-good-to-watch-TV thing you have going on. While you were in s coma it got all over the news. And they know about what you did to Summer as well…”

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA