Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities] [complete]  (Read 41680 times)

Cindylover1969

Re: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities]
« Reply #630 on: September 02, 2020, 05:11:41 AM »
“These are for you,” the man added, putting a missive on Cate’s bedside table. “I am so glad we never had children.”
Cate glanced at the divorce papers, before looking back at the couple.
“He’s leaving you because of you, not me,” Scarlett added. “We just wanted to face you together. I’ll see you at the trial.”
“Oh, and Blanchett?” Dr. Agyeman said as she started to see them out. “I never liked you.“
Dr. Agyeman had always liked Scarlett Johansson, and the other current longtime resident of the prison hospital.
Jennifer Lawrence would have to stay in Remy Hadley until she’d fully recovered, but then she’d be free to go. And her current visitor had some news for her – and she was a very cute visitor. With legs that she knew how to show off. Hailee Steinfeld had been working for The Bellucci Company, the new name of MR Realty as an assistant.
Jennifer liked watching her and her friend/colleague Laura Marano all around the office (especially Laura’s butt, although Jennifer suspected Miss Marano was hetero – nothing wrong with that, and Jennifer wasn’t planning to maybe piss her off by making a  pass at her). It had been fantastic when Hailee had come to see her with the news that Monica has would give Jennifer her job back, with pay retroactive to the day she was arrested.
“Has she broken up with Ariana yet?” Jennifer asked hopefully.
“What do you think?” Hailee replied. “Love is strange…”
Wondering when she’d even get the chance and the strength to chat up Jennifer. And if Jennifer wouldn’t mind… joining her and Laura when she was all better. Laura was just as hot for her as Hailee… friends to the end. Either end in Jennifer’s case, hopefully.
A month later.
With Hayden exonerated and reunited with Troian at Channel 7 and at home, a deal had come to be done for a tell-all book about the affair… not quite tell ALL – though Hayden wasn’t going to pretend that she hadn’t slept with the gang members, but the play-by-play wasn’t on the menu. And although Blake HADN’T asked her to keep quiet about it, she decided to lie and write that Blake Lively’s lesbian cherry remained unpopped. Also
Hayden had come to talk to Kristen Bell for the book. And that was really she had planned to do, but the two had bonded over a mutual hatred of Rhona Mitra - wherever she was – and a mutual appreciation of vodka. And Kristen agreed with Hayden that Hayden’s Heroes was a kind of odd title for the book what it was about a bunch of robbers, but hey it did have a nice ring to it. Hayden had gotten an apology from the FBI, but Kristen had asked Hayden if she could make it up to her any way personally.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #631 on: September 02, 2020, 05:12:27 AM »
Kristen was glad that what Hayden had asked her to do wasn’t to fix some traffic tickets or something – this was way less awkward.
 “I’ve never done this before,” Kat Dennings said nervously as she sat on the edge of bed between the blondes, Kristen on the left and Hayden on the right, each one reassuringly touching her.
Kristen was wondering if that was her catchphrase.  Kat had said that the evening when Kristen found that she was the blind date that Biel had set up for her. She’d said it when Kristen had taken her to Sonoma to watch a NASCAR race, and she was saying it here in Kristen’s bedroom with only her bra and panties on – and they were kind Kristen liked. They were crotchless panties/holes in the bra for nipples or anything like that, they were bright red, which stood against Kat’s pale skin.
“I mean I’ve never met a celebrity,” Kat replied, unclasping her bra. “I saw Geoff Johns once, but he doesn’t really count.”
“Kitty-Kat is a Marvel girl to the core,” Kristen laughed, a hand resting on one of Kat’s thighs as the bra dropped.
“Well… you have to admit this is better than an autograph,” Hayden Panettiere smiled as she stared at Kat’s chest. “Those things are bigger than my head - and my fiancée’s head. Too bad Troian couldn’t make it.” Hayden studied Kat’s enormous nipples.
“I don’t think Kat’s ready for partner swapping yet,” Kristen said.
The brunette smiled as she pulled her panties now, glancing at Hayden. “Sorry about this.”
“About what?” Hayden asked as she glanced down. Then her mouth dropped open and felt her box moistening as she saw what Kat was packing between her legs.
“Yeah, that’s what I did when I saw that jungle,” Kristen smiled. “Her superhero name should be Mighty Muff. And Kat’s fuzz surrounded the biggest vagina Hayden had encountered since the time she’d met Steven Seagal.
“You don’t mind it?” Kat asked. “One girl in school told me I’d never find a guy with a dick big enough.”
“Like you were looking,” Kristen laughed as she kissed her girlfriend while Hayden closed her mouth around Kat’s left pokie. It was sweet and succulent, and let her fingers spread between Kat’s legs. Kat’s clit felt like it was the size of her little finger, and Hayden loved it, wishing she was munching on Miss Dennings.
“Hands off,” Kristen said amiably. “Kat doesn’t like anyone there but me.”
Hayden pulled her hand away, using it to fondle the woman’s back. Hayden kissed her in concert with Kristen, both blondes feeding on the milky-skinned brunette who wrapped her arms around them to pull them in closer, smothering them with the flesh. Kristen’s fingers moved into Kat, knowing from experience that she could fit her whole hand inside there; maybe that Kat was the one who’d assured that having a baby wouldn’t be a problem for her.
“Dream way to go,” Hayden mumbled around the nipple.
“Not just yet,” Kristen said, licking Kat’s chest. “You’ve got her other end to do.”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #632 on: September 02, 2020, 05:13:39 AM »
“Kristen’s very persuasive,” Kat smiled as she stroked Hayden’s head. “It didn’t even hurt… I kind of liked it more than the usual way.”
“Damn, you’ve got a rare one here,” the reporter said. “Even mine hurt the first time…”
“I’ll go and get Mjölnir,” the brunette told them as she got off the bed, Kristen and Hayden watching Kat’s lovely plump globes undulating as she went to the chest of drawers.
“Me-what-know?”  Hayden asked.
“Thor’s hammer,” Kristen explained. “That’s our name for… you know.”
“Can’t she just call it that?” Hayden whispered.
 “I wonder that myself,” Kristen whispered as Kat bent down to get the devices, emerging with – three king size Orgasmatrons, two of which had been soldered together.
“My ladies,” Kat said with her head, bowed the two-in-one to Kristen, and the single one to Hayden. “I am yours to do with what you will.”
Kristen lay on the bed, the Orgasmatrons strapped on and aimed at the ceiling.
Kat let them enter her, Kristen wiggling around underneath as much as she could underneath, enjoying how warm Kat was on her thighs and how hot she was. Kat thrust herself forward, her breasts tantalizingly out of Kristen’s reach as Kat began rubbing the agent’s own set, squeezing them together. Hayden was going into action behind her, the self-lubing button clicked as Miss Panettiere fingering the brunette’s asshole as she waited for the gel to cover the device from the little holes dotted around it. Hayden noticed the job was done, and Kat was moving back and forth, the asshole above the currently-filled snatch was open and waiting.
Hayden wrapped her arms around Kat as she slowly ground against the brunette’s soft, welcome ass; feeling the length sinking inside. As Hayden pumped Kat she felt Kristen’s legs around her. Telling herself not to rush it, she slowed herself as Kat’s cheeks wiggled atop Kristen. This was banging two satin pillows… she wondered if something would happen to spoil it… nope, not even when Hayden pulled back one hand so she could slap Kat’s meaty rump. She squealed a little, but even Hayden’s one-handed pounding became as hard as possible, along with speeding up her coring of Kristen’s girlfriend. As Kat’s groans increased between Hayden’s efforts and Kristen’s, the blondes pawing her jugs from in front (and beneath) and behind.
“Love me… “ Kat moaned as the three Orgasmatrons did their jobs. “Make me… feel like a WOMAN…!” she howled as she started her transformation, her cunt soaking Kristen’s tool  and her ass quaking around Hayden’s.
Hayden was writing her book by herself, but on THIS she enjoyed collaborating.
After talking with Hayden, Olivia Wilde was back at work at Global Financial, and just wanted things to get back normal – including turning down all other interview requests.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #633 on: September 02, 2020, 05:14:35 AM »
She’d also politely rebuffed an offer from a male co-worker for something other an interview, but as started to check her phone for messages, Olivia was just glad that it had been someone she wouldn’t to go with anyway – she nearly dropped the phone when she saw what was waiting for her.
Jessica Chastain had sent a message asking if she wanted to hook up sometime; and pictures spoke louder than words, the message was a picture of hat Jessica called her English Phone Booth – because it was her red box.
Olivia’s instinctively written a “Not right now, thanks” message… and was about to send it…
What Jessica got back was “How about tonight?”
The Remy Hadley Correctional Facility for Women had changed. Well, at least on the outside, and in the front office. In the wake of the escape of the San Francisco Eight, a number of changes had been ordered by local, state, and even federal mandate. Everyone above the guard level had been replaced, and in many cases, incarcerated. A new warden, new regulations, new guard bosses, even new walls and some new plumbing.
But for all the changes made, a lot of things remained the same. Guards (including Scarlett Johansson and Gemma Arterton) still took advantage of prisoners, prisoners still took advantage of each other. The actual amount of goods smuggled into the prison had gone up under the new administration, and the night shift guard boss seemed to be on a mission to force a new girl to suck his cock every night.
Cate Blanchett had gotten that rather disgusting task out of the way almost immediately, preferring to get it done and forgotten than worry about it looming over her head. She had enough things to worry about.
Namely, her new cellmate.
“I miss woodshop,” Jaime Pressly said. She was laying casually on the top bunk, blatantly ignoring the new warden's new rule that all prisoners must be dressed at all times outside of the showers. No one seemed in any hurry to enforce that rule anyway, but Jaime was naked from the waist down, casually playing with her own clit as they waited for lights out.
“Why on earth would you miss woodshop?” Cate asked, pretty sure she knew the answer.
“Where else can I carve a new dildo in this joint?” Jaime asked. “God, I haven't forced a fake cock into an ass in ages. I miss it, y'know?” the blonde murderer said.
“If you say so,” Cate said, leaning against the other wall. She really was getting too old for this crap.
“That’s one sweet rump you got there,” Jaime said. “I got a good look at you this morning in the showers…. real sweet butt.”
Cate glowered at her cellmate, who simply pursed her lips.
“You got yourself a beautiful plump pussy as well, Blanchett,” Jaime continued. “A nice plump pussy I’m gonna suck on allllllllllllllllllll night… either before or after I fuck that nice tight Aussie ass, ain’t sure yet…”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #634 on: September 02, 2020, 05:15:18 AM »
“Go fuck off,” Cate said. She'd dealt with worse than Jaime Pressly.
Suddenly the half-naked blonde jumped down from the top bunk and strolled right over to Cate. Reflexively, Cate stood up, ready to defender herself against the younger woman. Jaime got right in her face, and actually smiled.
“Let's get something straight, Cate-doll,” Jaime said quietly. “You can either let me do it while you're awake, or I can wait for you to go asleep. Either way, you're mine now.”
“I said-” Cate started to protest, but Jaime cut her off by putting her hand around Cate's throat.
“If I have to wait for you to go to sleep, it's going to hurt a LOT more,” Jaime informed her. “Don’t fight it, Crocodile Dundee. It’s gonna happen.” With that, Jaime let Cate go and went back to her bed.
Cate sighed, and glanced at the clock she could just barely see on the wall outside her cell. Six minutes until Lights Out. Silently, she started stripping off her jumpsuit. She'd dealt with the likes of Jaime Pressly before. And when someone like Jaime tells you they're going to make it hurt, you believe them.
In another cell in the same prison, another woman named Kate was having just as much trouble. Kate Winslet, former warden of Remy Hadley, was now one of its more notorious prisoners. And also one of its more targeted. She'd already been attacked in the showers twice, and nearly been shived at lunch, and only the fact that she'd reluctantly agreed to go down on any and all guards had meant she’d been protected enough to not end up either spending the bulk of her time in the infirmary, or the prison's small morgue.
She had argued to her lawyer that she needed to be in solitary. Almost everyone in this place had it out for her, and she genuinely feared for her life. That same lawyer had just shrugged his shoulders, said something about mentioning it to the new warden, and then hadn't been back to see her in a week.
There was nowhere truly safe for Kate, not even her cell at night. Her cellmate didn't want to kill her, but she was hardly happy to see her. At all.
“On your knees, now,” Grace Park grumbled, glancing up from the illegal tablet she had somehow gotten.
“Oh come on, I just had to suck off three of the guards and-” Kate started to complain, but one look from Grace shut her up.
“I was supposed to be in Hawaii right now. Tropical breezes, sexy half-Asian girls wearing next to nothing, and minimum security. You ruined that,” Grace said as Kate got down on her knees, adding with a snarl, “Hell, I'd be six months from parole and richer than sin.”
“I couldn't help it!” Kate reminded her. “The FBI came in and ruined everything! What was I-” She never got to finish. Grace had dropped her uniform pants and shoved Kate's face into her crotch.
Kate knew better than to fight now. She started licking away, concentrating on Grace's clit. Once the hacker had gotten off, Kate would be left along long enough to get undressed and into Grace's bed, where she'd have to fuck the other woman until she drifted off. Only then would Kate Winslet get any peace herself.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #635 on: September 02, 2020, 05:16:04 AM »
No one had yet forced themselves on Beverley Mitchell, but only because ten minutes after arriving at Remy Hadley, she had walked up to loudmouth Nicki Minaj and knocked her out with one solid punch. Beverly knew how to survive in prison.
Unfortunately, surviving in prison usually meant shacking up with someone, often your cellmate. And Beverley had been stuck sharing a room with known rat, Kim Kardashian.
“C'mon, Bev,” Kim said, looking at her own naked ass in the mirror. “I know you gotta be horny.” Kim seemed incapable of not looking at the tiny mirror nailed to the wall above their combo toilet/sink. And she was obsessed with her own ass.
“Not horny enough to fuck YOU,” Beverley muttered.
“I don't see anyone else lining up,” Kim said, turning around and looking at her tits. Beverley caught herself looking at Kim's ass, and briefly imagined cramming her face between it and feasting. She looked away, and was surprised to see a pair of prisoners walking down the hall. It was nearly lights out, everyone should be in their cells...
“Well well well,” Sarah Shahi said, stopping right at Beverley's cell. “Look who we have here. A rat and a fed, in the same cage. Ironic -huh, Emily?”
“If you say so,” a timid looking Emily Ratajkowski said. Beverley, who knew Emily had killed men, wondered just what kind of horrors her new cellmate had done to cow the pouty-lipped brunette so fast.
“I know you worked for Rhona, bitch,” Sarah continued, looking right at Beverley. “You may have impressed the others with your little blindside punch of the Minaj bitch, but not me.”
“Yeah, what are you going to do about it?” Beverley asked.
“Oh, that would be telling,” Sarah said. “But I'll let you in on a secret I've only told Emily here, and then only when I was fucking her senseless.” Sarah leaned in close to the cell bars and whispered. “I'm going to fuck your ass so hard, you're never going to sit right again. And every single one of Rhona's girls is going to get the same before I'm done.”
With that, Sarah walked past, and Beverley felt herself swallow hard. If Sarah could walk around freely this close to lights out, she had to have more than just a couple of guards in her pocket. Beverley was going to have to keep two eyes open at all times. And that meant she needed all the help she could get.
“Alright Kim,” she said, giving in. “Let's fuck. “
There was one more relatively new prisoner in Remy Hadley who wasn't having a good night. Ashley Benson lacked Beverley Mitchell's ability to knock someone out, nor did she have the kind of connections Kate Winslet or Cate Blanchett had. She didn't have money on the outside, and with the exception of the single piece of mail she'd received today, she didn't expect any communication from the outside world.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #636 on: September 02, 2020, 05:18:14 AM »
All she had was her body, and her new cellmate was using it right up.
“Harder,” Rosie Huntington-Whiteley demanded, pulling on the makeshift collar she had around Ashley's neck. The pillowcase noose tightened, making Ashley cry out in pain before redoubling her efforts to lick Rosie's slit.
She hated this. She hated every bit of it. She wasn't a lesbian, and outside of Rhona Mitra, had managed to go her entire life only fucking people born with cocks. But now Rhona was dead, and her precious girlfriend was taking out all her frustrations – sexual and otherwise – on the pretty blonde reporter she was now rooming with.
And Rosie wasn't holding back. The cells opposite theirs who could see in gathered around the bars as soon as the lights went out, fingering themselves as Rosie put on a show, using every hole Ashley had for her own entertainment. To say it was humiliating was an understatement.
Rosie grunted and let go of the noose, letting Ashley fall to the floor and start breathing. The beautiful Brit had been close to climax, but held off like she always did. After all, Ashley still had two more holes to torture.
“Assume the position,” Rosie said, fighting to catch her breath. Tears in her eyes, Ashley rolled over and stuck her shapely ass up into the air. For a long moment, she just glared out at the prisoners across the hall, all of them watching with their hands in their pants. There was a guard today, too, and she wasn't even pretending to do anything but finger herself while watching. Knowing Ashley's luck, there were cameras still in the cells here. Everyone would know that ultra-straight Ashley Benson was going to spend the rest of her life as a lesbian sex slave.
Rosie was back behind her. Somehow, she'd gotten her hands on a high-end double-sided dildo, and she rubbed it against Ashley's pussy, getting it nice and wet.
“What's the matter, Ash?” Rosie asked, gently stroking Ashley's ass with her free hand. “Aren't you horny tonight?”
Ashley wanted to tell her to fuck off, but bit her tongue. She'd done that the first night, and Rosie had almost broken both of Ashley’s arms.
“Here, maybe you need some new inspiration,” Rosie said, tossing Ashley's mail down in front of her. It was a picture of a bikini-clad Hayden Panettiere sitting in the lap of that awful Troian Bellisario. Troian's hand was clearly in Hayden's bikini bottoms, and Troian's top was pulled down enough to reveal her very erect nipples. Wherever they were in the world, they were clearly enjoying themselves.
On the back of the photo were 7 little words in handwriting Ashley would never, ever forget. Hayden's handwriting.
“Sucks to be you now, don’t it?”
Rosie pushed the barely-lubricated dildo into Ashley's ass, and she cried out in pain, though since this very same dildo had been in her ass just last night, she was slowly starting to get used to it. The girls in the other cells cheered as Rosie easily penetrated Ashley's little rosebud with the large purple cock. It took a little effort, but she was soon filling Ashley's entire backside, and the rest of the device was up inside Rosie's pussy.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #637 on: September 02, 2020, 05:18:56 AM »
Rosie slapped Ashley's ass with both hands, and started fucking her. The crowd cheered and stroked their own clits a little harder. Ashley couldn't take her eyes off the picture.
Yes, it sucked to be Ashley Benson all right. Her life was nothing but shame now, and what was even worse was that when Rosie was done fucking her ass, she'd roll Ashley over and fuck her missionary style with the same cock.
And she'd do that until Ashley came, too, which she always did. Hard core straight girl, lesbian-hating Ashley Benson was learning to love lesbian sex – with her lifetime sentence, it was likely the only sex she'd ever have again.
Perhaps the most embarrassing part of all of this, though, was that Ashley wasn't just getting off on this awful lesbian sex. She wasn't just learning to enjoy it. No, the worst part was that she was starting to regret never sleeping with Hayden Panettiere.
She’d be taking that to the grave.
Victoria Justice was now happily settled in, and had a job in a bookstore. She was happy that it wasn’t an adult one, so her parents wouldn’t be embarrassed if they dropped by.
So far Victoria had been the one to do all the dropping by at work. Today she was due to visit her fiancée Tammin Sursok – who was happy to see her. It would help take her mind off her work – and Jessica Biel’s assistant.
“Oh, B.J.,” Jessica’s assistant /official lover Vanessa Hudgens said Tammin as headed to the exit, (beaming as she saw Victoria waiting by the elevator) “I’ll have the information on the Siena case when you’re back from lunch.”
“Hey!”
Vanessa whirled her head around to Jessica Biel’s open office door, and the boss standing in the entrance.
“That’s ‘Agent Sursok’ to you,” the director told her.
“Sorry… Agent Sursok,” Vanessa muttered.
“By the way, Kristen told me the boss calls Vanessa ‘Scissor Sister,’” Tammin confided as they got into the elevator.
“How come?” Vanessa asked.
“We’ve got fifty minutes till break’s over… wanna get back home quickly so I can give you an idea?” Tammin asked with a sly smile.
Victoria threw her arms around Tammin and kissed her on the lips as the doors shut.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #638 on: September 02, 2020, 05:21:13 AM »
It was more than two years overdue, but Lucy Hale was finally getting around to taking that tropical vacation she'd been planning way back when. Now here she was, wearing a bikini, flower-pattern sarong around her waist, a giant floppy straw hat and sunglasses, walking down a street in the middle of some tiny island she couldn't even name. The bikini top was almost as small as she was, and she drew the eyes of both men and women as she wandered about, exactly as she'd planned.
Her little experience with those bank robbers had opened her eyes to the pleasures of sex with women, and while she was hardly willing to give up a good stiff cock, she could enjoy a good wet pussy just as much – as the cute couple from Peoria she'd shared her bed with last night would attest. She was glad she hadn't signed up for that singles cruise and instead chosen this tour of the lesser known islands – she'd found a different couple almost every night looking to add a cute little sexpot like herself to their vacation experience. While most bisexuals didn't automatically go for threesomes, Lucy had grown to enjoy them a lot in the past year or so.
She paused a kiosk filled with the sort of crap they always try to push on tourists – t-shirts and mugs, sea shells painted with the local flag, key chains and nicknacks no one really wanted, but you had to come home with something, right? This one had nothing she was interested in, and the prices were insane – who pays 15 bucks for a key chain? She might have tried haggling with the owner, who hadn't taken his eyes off Lucy's ass the entire time, but she'd seen better nicknacks back at the docks, and they'd been cheaper, too.
She slipped out of the kiosk and started down a different street, her nose suddenly assaulted with the smells of fresh fruits and bread. She was entering the food area of the local marketplace, and she was going to have a harder time keeping her money now – everything smelled delicious. She passed up the pineapple – while it tasted best fresh, actually cutting up a full pineapple was far more trouble than it was worth – and found herself gravitating towards the bread stands when she suddenly heard a voice she'd never forget.
“No, no! Three dollars, no more! We have a deal, Raul.”
Lucy froze in place for a long moment, then slowly turned to her left to see Megan Fox standing at a nearby stall, arguing with a vendor over some kiwis. She wore a nearly-sheer shirt over her black bikini, but didn't seem to mind the thong bottoms were exposed to the air, as well as those lovely ass cheeks of hers.
Lucy had known Megan was out there, somewhere, but had never imagined she'd see the woman who'd forced herself upon her ever again. Certainly not in the middle of Lucy's tropical vacation.
For a long moment, she could do nothing but stare as Megan continued to argue, belittle, and eventually talk the seller down to two dollars before accepting a bag of fruits and turning around-
“Oh, hey! Teacher girl!” Megan said, clearly surprised.
“Lucy,” Lucy said quietly.
“Lucy, right,” Megan said. “How are you?”
“Good,” Lucy said, not sure what else to say. It was true. She was good. A good, happy bisexual woman who never would've even dreamed of eating pussy if Megan hadn't more or less forced her.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #639 on: September 02, 2020, 05:21:48 AM »
“Glad to hear it. You look good. Really good,” Megan said. “Hottest thing in this market, and that includes the five-alarm chili they make two rows over.”
“Thanks?” Lucy said, unsure how to take that. “What are you doing here?”
“Uh, I live around here. With some friends,” Megan admitted. “In fact, I should be getting back to them. Got a couple hungry babies who love kiwi somehow.”
“Yours?” Lucy asked.
“God no – never,” Megan said with a shiver. “Well, maybe not 'never,' but I certainly haven't found the right guy yet,” she amended.
“Ah, well, it was nice seeing you again?” Lucy asked. Why was this so weird? She should've been scared or turned on, right? She'd had sex with this woman. It had changed her life, for the better Lucy was certain. So why was this so awkward?
“Nice seeing you, too. Again, you look great.” With that, Megan started off down the street, weaving through the other shoppers, her skimpy attire drawing lots of attention.
“Megan?! Wait a second!” Lucy called out before she even realized it. Megan turned, and Lucy ran up to her. She reached up and pulled Megan down to her level, kissing her once, hard. Her free hand found one of Megan's nipples through her shirt and bikini top and gave it a quick squeeze, making the taller brunette yelp with surprise.
“Thank you,” Lucy said when the kiss broke. “For opening my eyes that night.” With that off her chest, Lucy turned around and wandered off into the marketplace, leaving a befuddled Megan Fox standing there.
“Wait, did we sleep together?” Megan found herself asking aloud.
It had been Blake’s turn to join Megan on the supply run. It wasn’t exactly a hardship traipsing around St. Zain’s capital Churchtown – the ocean breeze made the heat bearable. The trouble was, it didn’t take Blake long to look around the place (carefully avoiding the churches – she always she’d burst into flame inside one them). Strolling down the cobbled road – part of the Tourism Board called “rustic charm” – Blake figured it was time head back to port… maybe Megan was ready to raise anchor…
This was a lovely sunny day, and there was some tall, dark guy looking kind of glum.
“Hey, stranger,” Blake called out. “Want to offload a little,” asked Blake, surprised on how he was the person seen for a while wearing long trousers.
“Oh… uh… hi!” the man a bit nervously. “Just killing time till my… my…”
“Partner?” Blake asked.
“Yeah, that’ll too,” the man, heading up to her slowly. “Just about to go back outside Abed’s and wait for her.”
“Oh, shopping,” the blonde said sympathetically.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #640 on: September 02, 2020, 05:22:28 AM »
“Kate likes going around the marketplaces on trips like this,” he continued. “You got someone who’s dumped off like this?”
“My friend’s off shopping as well, she hates it I go with her.”
“How come?” he asked, surprised.
“What? Not all of us love shopping, you know,” Blake smiled, seeing a flash of teeth from him.
“You’re one in a million um… wait a minute – you’re one of those women who helped take down that crime boss…”
Blake flashed her pearly whites at him further – it wasn’t often that any tourist she ran into remembered they stopped some even worse, although quite a few women had given them dirty looks. “Thanks… she replied.
“My girlfriend says I can have you on my list… she said you earned it for helping her out…” Victor continued.
“Wait, who IS your girlfriend?  She in my line of work?” the blonde asked.
“No, Kate’s a TV reporter,” Victor said.
“Wait, Kate Mara?” Blake chuckled. “Oh, man, we watched that clip of her punching Ashley Benson like a million times each – never gets old… especially while did one with a laugh track and applause…“
“Alison Brie at Channel 7 did that one,” Victor added.
“Well, the least I can do is give you a little… autograph,” said Blake, spotting an alleyway across the road.
 “Hang on, I got a pen here…” Victor started, as the blonde beckoned to him to follow.
“Not that kind of autograph, believe me. You already said your girlfriend won’t mind…”  Blake and Victor headed into what Zainers dubbed Blake’s Alley, because she’d entertained quite a few tourists and locals there. Including the Chief of Police’s son. Which explained why people looked the other way (in both of senses of the term).
Victor gulped – he was finally going to have a holiday quickie…
“I have to apologise before we get going,” Blake said as she put her arms around Victor.
“I would to feel you inside down below or behind, but I hate to rush these things, and I have to meet my friend… before you can drop by one night before you go home.”
As Blake and Victor kissed, he hands found their way to her chest, slipping them into her shirt - with one of her hands going between his legs, unzipping the trousers as she sank to her knees, stopping Victor’s fondling of her breasts.
 “Sorry it’s not that big…” the guy said apologetically as it started to swell in her hand.
“You got nothing to be sorry about,” Blake assured him as she took his length in her mouth.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #641 on: September 02, 2020, 05:23:08 AM »
Blake’s taste in men was a rainbow coalition – so she didn’t any extra thrill out of having a brown penis in her mouth (or anywhere else). She loved to suck whatever the colour, engorging Victor and almost he would hold off just a…
“Ohhhhh DAMMIT!” He shouted – decorating the insides of her mouth with his semen.
“Don’t worry, I did say I had to keep it short…” Blake said once she’d swallowed Victor’s cream. “And I meant what I said about visiting us,” the blonde said as she rose. “Don’t bring your girlfriend.”
Blake kissed Victor goodbye, way passionately than Kate ever had.
“See you on Emma’s Chest,” Blake whispered as she slinked off to meet Megan.
Megan had been telling Lucy the truth – she and some friends lived nearby that particular island with the marketplace and the frequent cruise ship layovers. It was actually on a second, smaller island less than five miles away. Part of the same country that lacked an extraction treaty with the United States, fully two thirds of the island belonged to the SF8 Holding Group, a shell corporation created by Roselyn and Jessica Chastain from money liberated from Rhona Mitra. That included four small but comfortable villas on the east coast where the extended family now lived and shared several miles of pristine beach.
Megan pulled the small boat up to the dock, and wasn't at all surprised to find Alicia Keys waiting there for her. Topless.
“You're late,” the mocha-skinned beauty said.
“Raul tried to gouge me for more money on the kiwis,” Megan said, handing her a bag.
“Pay him,” Alicia said. “Joshua loves kiwis.”
“Yeah, well, I still got them, and I got them cheaper,” Megan said, climbing out onto the dock herself, taking the rope and tying the boat in place. “You wife only gives me so much money for these trips.”
“Fiancee,” Alicia reminded her with a smirk. “We still haven't settled on who's taking who's name.”
“Whatever,” Megan said, rolling her eyes. “I say you take hers. Alicia Sanchez sounds a lot more exotic than Roselyn Keys.”
“Says you,” Alicia said, grabbing another bag out of the boat. Megan got the rest of the supplies, and together they walked towards the villas.
“Whose turn is it to cook tonight?”
“Roselyn and I were supposed to, but JoAnna wants to. Jessica sent her some fancy new recipe from the mainland and, well, JoAnna still does pretty much whatever Jessica asks her to.”
“Good thing Shay likes Jessica,” Megan said, shaking her head. “JoAnna's never going to completely let her go.”
“You're one to talk,” Alicia said. “Three women sharing one bed every night must get pretty wild.”
“I'm not complaining, though I do wish I could get a nice cock every now and then.”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #642 on: September 02, 2020, 05:24:53 AM »
“Emma doesn't have a strap-on?”
“You know she does,” Megan said with a smirk. “Not quite the same.”
“Well, that's why you go to the other island. There are more men there.”
“Yeah, all the ones here are attached,” Megan groused.
They brought the bags into the villa JoAnna Garcia shared with Shay Mitchell and JoAnna's baby girl, Angel.
“Hey Megan, did you get the kiwis?” JoAnna asked, looking up from where she stood in the kitchen. The gorgeous redhead wore a white apron, a chef's hat Jessica had sent her as a joke, and nothing else. That was understandable, because it had to be almost a hundred degrees in the small kitchen area.
“I did. What are you making in here, fire flambé?”
“Ha ha,” JoAnna said sourly. “I should probably have done this out in the fire pit, but I kinda miss working with a real stove.” The villas all had most of the modern convinces, but being small places, the cooking apparatuses were somewhat lacking.
“My woman, all domesticated,” Shay said, sauntering in from the other room. Unlike JoAnna, Shay was fully dressed – if you could call a bikini top and grass skirt fully dressed. She wandered over to JoAnna and squeezed her butt once before moving over to the refrigerator and pulling out a pitcher of ice tea.
“You got stuck with babysitting duty?” Megan guessed as Shay started pouring herself a glass of tea.
“Just passed them off to Blake, actually,” Shay admitted. “Joshua loves the grass skirt. Angel likes it too, though she mostly just tries to chew on it.”
“They're both going to be horrible skirt chasers when they grow up,” Alicia said.
“Well, growing up here, that's to be expected, right?” JoAnna said. “I mean, we all chase skirts here, right?”
“Blake doesn't,” Alicia pointed out.
“Bah, give her time,” Megan said with a snort. No one listened to her.
“Is everyone in here?” a new voice called out. Megan turned to see Roselyn Sanchez walking in, naked as the day she was born. That really was the nice thing about owning 2/3rds of a tropical island – clothing optional worked really well with this group.
“Hey babe,” Alicia said, starting to put away the groceries. “What've you got there?”
“Just a message from Hayden and Troian,” Roselyn said, holding up her tablet. Jessica Chastain had made sure they had the best wifi you could possibly get on a tropical island.
“How's the book tour going?”
“Pretty good, I guess. ‘Hayden's Heroes’ is selling pretty well state-side, but it's not exactly burning up the shelves in Europe.” Hayden and Troian had spent the time Hayden had needed to recover from Ashley Benson's attack writing down her adventures with the San Fran 8. Hayden's Heroes: From Falsely Accused to Federal Hero focused mostly on things from Hayden's POV, which suited the rest of the SF8 just fine – they were more than happy to live their lives out in this secluded little paradise.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #643 on: September 02, 2020, 05:25:54 AM »
“Who cares about Europe?” JoAnna asked. “They're still making out like bandits in the states, right?”
“Interesting choice of words, love,” Shay said, squeezing JoAnna's bare ass again.
“It's an expression!” JoAnna insisted.
“I'll remind you of that next time you want to make out,” Shay said, kissing the redhead on the cheek.
“If nothing else, it's an excuse for them to travel around Europe,” Roselyn said. “Last week was Paris. Troian says they joined the 'Quarter-Mile High Club' atop the Eiffel Tower.”
“Nice,” Megan said.
“Is the Eiffel Tower really a quarter of a mile high?” JoAnna asked.
“No clue, but who cares, they got it on atop the Eiffel Tower,” Roselyn said.
“Sound romantic,” Alicia said.
“I'll take you up on the roof and fuck you there tonight,” Roselyn told her.
“Not the same thing.”
“We aren't going to Paris,” Roselyn said.
“We will some day. Mark my words.”
“What else are Hayden and Troian doing? Or who else?” Shay asked, looking for gossip.
“They were on “Good Morning Britain” just yesterday, and according to Troian, Hayden totally made out with Susanna Reid between commercial breaks. REALLY pissed off Piers Morgan that she got in where couldn’t.”
“Who's Susanna Reid?” Megan asked.
“Hot British newscaster type,” Roselyn said. “Hayden says she’s the best news fuck she had since nailed Erin Burnett… Troian said Reid’s got a rep over there for flirting with her male guests, and Susanna told the crew they’d all be fired if they said a word about how a girl scored with her... oh, here's a pic!” She showed the tablet around. Hayden says she hit on Charlotte Hawkins – she’s the blonde sitting next to her in the pic – Troian hit on the weathergirl Laura and she she said yes! Hayden said she’s got the blonde as well… she said it was first time with a woman… LIES! With a whole load of grinning emojis.”
“I'd make out with that,” Shay said, eyeing the dark-haired English MILF.
“Who wouldn't you make out with?” Blake Lively asked, walking in. Blake wore a bright blue bikini that somehow made her fantastic figure look even better, though that might have been the way it outlined her nipples ever-so-slightly, or rode up in the bottoms. Living on an island surrounded by lesbians wasn't hurting the blonde beauty's love life any, because Blake Lively had actually found a man she wanted to see more than once in her bed. And he'd come from a rather surprising source.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #644 on: September 02, 2020, 05:26:44 AM »
“The kids down for their nap?” JoAnna asked Blake.
“Yep. Jason's watching over them. He really enjoys getting to see Angel when he's here.”
“It was the best way to handle custody,” JoAnna agreed. “I didn't want to be flying back and forth to the States all the time, especially with a baby. He was able to rearrange his work schedule so he could have 3-day weekends, and he certainly doesn't mind flying out here.”
“Why would he? Especially when he gets to sleep with this every night he's here?” Alicia said, running her hands theatrically next to Blake, who actually blushed. No one was quite sure how it had happened, but shortly after JoAnna and Jason had broken up officially, but before little Angel had been born, Blake had met Jason in a bar, and the two had ended up fucking like jackrabbits, neither knowing who the other was. When Jason had started coming to the island to see his little girl, he'd been surprised as hell to learn who Blake was – but that hadn't kept him from sleeping with her again. And again. And again.
Blake had been surprised, too. All her life, she'd been a bit more of a “love 'em and leave 'em” kind of girl, but Jason was growing on her. It didn't hurt that he was so good with little Angel, or that he actually seemed happy for JoAnna and Shay. Plus, he was pretty good in the sack, and Blake’s options weren't all that great around these parts.
“I'm just glad he's happy,” JoAnna said. “Angel deserves a father who's happy with someone.”
“It's not like we're getting married any time soon,” Blake cautioned. “I still like to sow some wild oats.”
“I can testify to that,” Megan said. She occasionally joined Blake in her cock-hunting ways, usually traveling to one of the two bars on the other island and hooking up with tourists.
“What else are Troian and Hayden up to?” Alicia asked.
“Well, that's the big news. While they were in Paris they got married.”
“Good for them!” JoAnna said, beaming. “See that, Shay? We should go to Paris and get hitched.”
“I didn't even know France allowed gay marriage,” Shay said.
“We own more than half this island,” Megan said. “I'll get ordained online and you two can get married here. Save a lot of cash.”
“But then I don't get to go to Paris and join the Quarter-Mile High Club,” JoAnna pouted.
“Besides, what would Jessica say?” Shay said, pinching JoAnna's bottom again.
“You think she'd mind that much? She and Olivia are attached at the hip these days,” Roselyn pointed out.
“Literally,” Shay said. “I walked in on them when they were out last month. Olivia's got some fun strap-ons she likes to use.”
“Let me guess,” Blake said sarcastically. “She used them on you, too.”
“Both of us, actually,” JoAnna blushed.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA