Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities] [complete]  (Read 41661 times)

Cindylover1969

Re: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities]
« Reply #645 on: September 02, 2020, 05:27:24 AM »
“It's so cute how you get embarrassed by stuff we all do pretty regularly,” Alicia said. “Sleeping around in this group is hardly shocking.”
“Speak for yourself,” Blake said.
“Are Hayden and Troian still coming here when the book tour is done?” Shay asked.
“That's the plan. We'll all do some sleeping around when they come by,” Roselyn said.
“Again, speak for yourself,” Blake muttered.
“Shame we can't get them all here at the same time,” Alicia said. “Have a nice, full reunion.”
“Get married. I'm sure they'd come for that,” Blake pointed out.
“Now that is an idea,” Roselyn said, looking at Alicia.
“Fine, but you'll be Roselyn Keys.”
“Alicia Sanchez sounds so much sexier,” Roselyn said, leaning in and kissing Alicia's neck. The topless mother did nothing to stop her.
“What's everyone doing in here?” Emma Roberts asked, walking in from the other side of the villa. “Also, why is it like a million degrees in here?” Emma had just come back from a quick jog around the island, clad only in running shorts and a sports bra her little nipples were doing their best to poke through.
“Roselyn and Alicia are going to get married so we can have Hayden and Troian, and Olivia and Jessica all over at the same time.”
“We'd need more beds, wouldn't we?” Emma asked.
“We were thinking they wouldn't mind sharing,” Megan said, walking over to Emma. “How was your run?”
“Good, though I'm clearly over-dressed,” Emma added, shucking off her shorts to reveal her naked bottom. Of all the girls on the island, Emma enjoyed the clothing optional idea the most. The sports bra went next, and as her tiny little nips came into view, Megan leaned down and kissed each one briefly.
“What was that for?”
“I ran into a girl at the market who kissed me,” Megan admitted. “I've been kinda turned on since then.”
“Oh please, Megan Fox is turned on 24/7,” Blake said, rolling her eyes.
“That's not wrong,” Megan admitted, shooting Blake a look. “Remember that hot Australian guy we shared a couple weeks ago?”
“That was pretty hot,” Blake admitted.
“Try not to think too much about him while I take Emma back to our place for a good fucking,” Megan said, winking at the others before grabbing Emma by the arm.
“Wait, wait!” Emma said. “What about Hannah?”

Cindylover1969

« Reply #646 on: September 02, 2020, 05:28:02 AM »
“What about me?” Hannah Davis asked, the last of them to arrive in the small villa. Hannah wore a large tank-top with nothing underneath it, meaning that the large arm holes showed almost her entire breast from the side. The tiny string bikini bottoms she wore did little to hide either her ass or her front, as she was currently sporting an impressive bit of camel toe.
After testifying against Rhona and her organization in the trial, Hannah had been found innocent of any possible charges and was free to go. Except she'd had nowhere else to go – she had both worked and lived in Rhona's estate, which was now government property. Megan and Emma, each quite fond of Hannah, felt they owed her something, and with a little help from Troian and JoAnna, they had gotten Hannah a one-way ticket to their little island paradise. It had been a little awkward at first, as there wasn't a whole lot of room in the bed for all three of them, but once Hannah had gotten used to having Emma fall asleep atop her, she'd felt right at home.
Still, there were others they might send for. Jennifer Lawrence was almost done her physical rehab, and since she was released from Remy Hadley, some of the girls felt she was at least owed an invite, assuming Olivia Wilde and Jessica Chastain didn't snatch her up first. Navi Rawat's most recent relationship had fallen apart (her third since the adventure at Rhonaland) and Hayden remained a little worried the EMT was going to keep trying to get into Troian's pants. Hayden had asked Roselyn if there was anywhere on the island for Navi to stay.
And then there was Kristen Bell to worry about. The FBI agent, having finally found and dealt with her white whale in Rhona Mitra, had up and quit the agency a week after the case had wrapped in court, and not two days later ended up finding Roselyn and Alicia during a supply run to the other island. If nothing else, Kristen Bell knew how to track a criminal, and she'd tracked the SF8 to their hiding place in no time.
Of course, she wasn't a Fed anymore, and there wasn't an extradition treaty anyway, but Kristen had made it clear she was going to buy a villa on the one third of the island the girls didn't own, and that she'd be keeping an eye on them. It had been Blake Lively who told Kristen to get some good binoculars, because it was going to be one hell of a sexy show.
Between the new girls, the visitors they enjoyed having, and the sexy little former FBI agent spying on them, there was a solid argument for building a couple more villas on the eastern side of the island. With Alicia, Roselyn and little Joshua in one, Shay, JoAnna and Angel in another, Megan, Emma and Hannah filling up a third, and Blake and Jason in the fourth, real estate was at a bit of a premium, especially when it came to beds.
Outside on the beach was a different story. Plenty of room for hammocks, a few chaise lounges, even just blankets on the sand. Megan was sure she'd be making use of one of those outdoor places to fuck Emma senseless, especially now that Hannah was here to help.
“Come on, Hannah, we're going to go have sex.”
“We are? But I was going to take my horse out for a stroll-”
“Sex first, horse later,” Megan said, using her free hand to grab Hannah's arm and yanking both her lovers towards the door.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #647 on: September 02, 2020, 05:28:54 AM »
Kristen Bell was fast asleep, her arms around a soft, warm, pink, cuddly object.
The object in question, Kat Dennings, snored softly as Kirsten’s right hand rested on one of Kat’s gargantuan boobs. Kat were fast asleep; her love pillows that so big that Kristen had fallen asleep on them once or twice. That wasn’t the only reason their blind date had worked out, but it didn’t hurt.
Kat’s charms had helped persuade Kristen to return to the FBI, for her to be put on a special assignment to keep an eye on the gang.  They couldn’t return to the US, but some people felt they could still be a little… useful.  The largesse of the federal government had helped them buy 2/3rds of an island. Although guess who owned the other third, with Kristen charged with watching the girls both to keep them safe (there was nothing to keep any enemies they’d made from dropping by) but also to make sure they didn’t go back to their thieving ways. As watching them is a promotion for Kristen, so she could pick her own team. Kat was officially in charge of "technical services,” whatever the hell that was. But since Kat wasn’t exactly the physical type – in that sense – another couple had moved in Casa Del Bell.
Kristen asked for Tammin Sursok to be assigned to her unit –Tammin told her that Victoria Justice would have come along as well, and Kristen agreed – she’d be working as Tammin’s assistant.
And Kristen had a little message for the group on the villa – they might be in back in business sooner than they’d planned. Since she was the one in charge Kristen she could have delegated Tammin to play postperson and pass the message for the gang, but Kristen wanted to do that herself. Besides, Victoria had talked Tammin into trying her hand at stripping – the island’s main adults only bar had the stripping equivalent of two open mic nights once a month (one of the ladies and one for the men), and you always could on count on of the less inhibited locals and tourists to enter. And Kristen did not want to miss a chance to see Tammin in her birthday suit, even if taking pictures was forbidden. Fortunately for Victoria, who had realised while working in the bookstore that she missed stripping – but scratch that itch while she lived in San Francisco. Here in the Caribbean, she could.
“Oh fuck, yessss!” Megan groaned as Emma eased the dildo almost all the way out of her ass. Some of it was probably the visuals. Alicia and Roselyn were scissoring like crazy not two feet away, and Shay and JoAnna were in a delicious looking 69.
“So hot, right?” Emma asked, looking at Hannah. Hannah was still laying there in the sand next to them, a true nude beauty, her fingers jammed between her legs as she watched. But despite all her protestations about not enjoying anal sex, Hannah wasn't watching either of the other couples. Her eyes were locked on Emma's strap-on, buried into Megan's ass.
“Y-yeah.”
“Wanna try?” Emma asked, sliding back into Megan, who cooed deliciously.
“I don't like anal-” Hannah started to protest.
“No, I mean, do you wanna try fucking Megan's ass?” Emma asked.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #648 on: September 02, 2020, 05:29:49 AM »
“Ooh, yes!” Megan chimed in. “Fuck my ass, Hannah! Fuck my dirty little back door!” As she spoke, she ground back against Emma's toy.
“I don't know...” Hannah sounded reluctant, but her eyes wouldn't leave the toy in Megan's backdoor.
“Come here, try it on,” Emma said, sliding out of Megan and hitting the quick-release snap.
“Ah, are you sure?” Hannah asked, glancing at Megan. The tattooed brunette was breathing heavily as she stayed on all fours, desperate for someone to fill her ass again.
“I'm so sure. C'mon, Hannah. Fuck my ass with your big cock.”
“Uh, I guess I could try,” Hannah said, even as Emma began strapping the dildo around her hips.
“Yay!” Emma said. “You're going to love it. Making a dirty girl like Megan beg to be fucked up the ass is a freakin' high unlike anything else.”
“And  we could have a try between your sweet Caribbean buns,” Megan added, wiggling her seat invitingly.
“Um… all right.. I don’t want to hurt you…” Hannah said as she got into position. “Wait, did you did say ‘We’?”
Hannah pressed her hands on Megan’s cheeks as she slowly thrust forward, not used to having to push harder than usual, what it being tighter than her favoured hole was – and the blonde tried not to think about what it was used for usually.
“You know what comes out the other end and you don’t mind putting whatever up there, right?” Emma pointed out. “Besides we got a rule, we always clean out there before we fuck.”
Hannah continued her journey up Megan… it was tighter, but she had to admit it was just as soft as a pussy. Thank goodness any squishiness was from the lube. And Megan’s ass cheeks did feel nice, rubbing against her as she moved in… Hannah pinched the brunette’s butt as she pushed a little deeper.
“Ooooohh… you sure you’ve never does this before?” Megan gasped as she arched upwards in response to every push from Hannah.
Emma Roberts envied Megan while she was just lying on the floor, her legs spread apart and Alicia between them. Mrs. Sanchez was liking how the robber tasted, and the way Emma’s thighs felt as Alicia ran her fingers down them.
Roselyn’s snatch was on Emma’s face, her tongue moving inside. She was loving how the boss tasted. She was hoping this would remain untainted by a  brat. Not that JoAnna had really been worse, but Emma had a feeling they lost a bit of tightness afterwards and really want to know for sure. Right now her own box was nice and snug for Alicia.
Mrs. Sanchez was on her knees in front of the safecracker, with Shay kneeling behind Alicia and feasting on her box. Too bad Mitchell wasn’t being taken, but she had a feeling that wouldn’t last.
Although JoAnna’s mouth was occupied with Roselyn’s, her fingers spread in JoAnna’s crotch as she rubbed against the lovely swollen breasts the redhead had gotten and kept after giving birth.

Cindylover1969

« Reply #649 on: September 02, 2020, 05:30:31 AM »
One reason Blake Lively got on so well with men that she was very understanding with their desires. She knew Jason was sneaking peeks over the girl/girl action going on were inches away as he ground his cock deep inside Blake’s golden ass – but he was a guy, that was to be expected. Hell, she had even told him about that time with Hayden. That was how much she trusted him.
Blake and Jason were in action just outside the kids’ room -  and they were keeping an ear out for the children (“Trust me, this isn’t the first time I’ve fucked with kids nearby – I did it all the time on babysitting duty,” Blake assured him, “and nothing ever went wrong…”) .
Jason was hoping Alicia’s son wouldn’t come crawling out. Again.
Well, that didn’t work out… there was Angel, sitting there in the corner, watching her Uncle Jason pumping Aunt Blake.
As Blake jiggled to Jason’s grinding and saw the wide smile on the boy’s face, she figured that anything that kept the kid from turning into someone who thought sex was disgusting and shameful wasn’t to be discouraged.
Emily Blunt and Elena Satine were glad that they’d gotten a direct flight to St. Zain’s instead stopping over on Trinigua and changing planes; neither were that fond of regional carriers – it always made them nervous, the size of the plane plus the expanse of ocean underneath didn’t help. At least each one could in the other’s eyes to take their minds off it.
“Never let it be said I’m not a woman of my word,” Emily said, kissing Elena as they got off the plane, enjoying the sunshine as they were walked across the tarmac.
“Looking forward to meeting them again,” Elena laughed.
“Just ‘meeting’ them?” Emily asked, raising an eyebrow.
“You know what I mean!” The redhead pouted as they headed inside the building to the queue for non-nationals.
If they hadn’t had to pull their suitcases, Emily and Elena would have run over to the beaming brunette waving at them from the crowd as they finally came out of Arrivals.
“Hey girls!” Victoria laughed as she hugged them once they got within range. “You must be Elena…did you two have a safe trip? Wait, course you did… you’re here, right?! Sorry, the heat’s been frying my brain… “
“That’s what holidays are for,” Emily pointed out as Victoria led the couple to their minibus.
“Sorry in advance for the bumpy journey you’re about to have,” the driver told them as Victoria paid up. “Not the smoothest road to…”
“The docks,” the brunette told him as she got inside next to Emily.

Cindylover1969

Re: The San Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities] [complete]
« Reply #650 on: September 02, 2020, 05:33:29 AM »
“Are you two in her line of work?” The driver asked.
“Isn’t that a bit personal!?!” Emily spluttered as she and Elena sat back.
“You’ve have to excuse Pharrell – he’s a regular at the club,” Victoria explained as the bus started up– “Every time I meet someone here who’s like a hot girl they think she’s a stripper.”
“My tits are only for my lady,” the Englishwoman tut-tutted.
“Spoilsport,” Elena pouted.
 “There’s a big prize if you go as a duo…” Pharrell said casually.
“Dude, they just got here!” Victoria shouted. “But he’s right…” she whispered with a wink.
Emily didn’t try to hide the grin on her face. They could use the money…
As Tracy Spiridakos pushed her card into the ATM, she was glad she hadn’t had to wait behind some idiot who needed Cliffs Notes to understand the principle of “Do you want a receipt for this transaction?” But that was about the only relief she’d gotten money-wise over the past several months – her standing orders had gone through the very day she’d been cleaned out, so she couldn’t even cancel them beforehand. She’d done so afterwards, but that was Monday morning quarterbacking… even now she was still some way in the red.
But at least today was payday, and unless she was still as bad at maths as she’d been in school, Tracy figured she’d be able to maybe go out and have a couple of drinks this evening. She tapped in her numbers, and as she’d done for the past several months she put a hand over the screen; she’d grown to dread seeing her balance. Yeah, her friends and family helped out, but…
Swallowing, she steeled herself for what the screen would reveal and moved the hand away, seeing that she had –
$37,495.21.
Tracy’s heart stopped for a moment. She’d been told that with Rhona Mitra’s operation shut down they’d see to returning the money that she’d stolen, but with the cynicism of someone who had a government job Tracy had thought it would be quite a while before they got to her. She had no idea that the money was being given back to people depending on when it had been taken, and she definitely had no idea that she, Tracy Spiridakos, had been the very first.
With a smile bright enough to blind the man who’d arrived shortly afterwards and was waiting for her to finish, Tracy pressed “Yes” to make another transaction. It had been a while she’d been able to make a withdrawal with more than two digits before the decimal point.

The San Francisco Seven : The Girls Of St. Zain's  is coming soon(ish).

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Francisco Seven [multiple celebrities] [complete]
« Reply #651 on: September 05, 2020, 03:06:57 PM »
Many thanks for posting all of these stories!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cindylover1969

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA