Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 26: Eva Green]  (Read 293753 times)

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 16: Emma Stone]
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2022, 07:54:32 PM »
Episode 16

This part is inspired by author Matt L. I wanted to play with the aspect of going undercover in certain environments and try to blend in.

Codes: cons, MF, MMF, double penetration, redneck

Starring: Emma Stone

This story is smutty, sleazy, morally corrupt and will probably make you into a worse person. Consequently, it shouldn’t be read by anyone.

This story is FICTION. It did NOT happen. The people portrayed in this story do NOT act this way in real life.

March 2009

«This place… Holy hell Alex!»

«A fine slice of premium americana, don’t you think?»

«I don’t know how to even respond to that.»

«Remember, we’re just trying to mingle with the crowd. No need to be prejudiced.»

«I’m not, I just wonder if any of them have taken a bath the last couple of months.»

«Emma….»

«Hey, I’m not saying it’s bad if they haven’t. Hygiene is overrated anyways.»

«Ah, but I can agree with that.»

Emma Stone glared at the dance floor. Her eyes fixated on an overweight woman who spun around like she was mimicking a carousel. The dancer had flamboyantly painted her face and wore a short green dress that flaunted her mighty boobage and contoured to the roundness of her bubble butt. Her outfit showed off her hanging belly and chubby thighs, but that didn‘t seem to discourage her the least. People around her cheered and clapped.

«I’m not sure I should say it, but…»

«Go ahead. I’m not judging unless you are judging.»

«I kinda envy them.»

«See? You’re slowly getting there. In a couple of weeks your favorite artist will be Garth Brooks» I teased.

«They all seem so happy being here.»

«The simple pleasures of life attract the simplest people I guess.»

«No need to be prejudiced Alex.»

I smiled. She got me there.

Swinging country tunes blasted from the speakers, unable to completely deafen the rowdy audience inside this rambled up old bar. There were howls and screams and occasional smashing of bottles and glasses, usually followed by laughter from the patrons. Grown-up couples leaned up against the walls and made out like horny teens while the others ogled them.

Emma bit her nail. The raunchy atmosphere of The Butler was definitely getting to her. Having seen this sort of behavior in women before I reasoned there was a 50/50 chance she would do something outrageous tonight.

«God… I wouldn’t mind getting to know some of these guys better.»

Of all the wicked things I could get out of my job, this was one of my favorites; a chance to work as a scout and research-partner. Emma Stone was with me here in Stuart’s Revenge. She had taken the initiative to go «native» in an effort to get into character for her upcoming project. Georgian Clarity was scheduled to enter production next months and Emma was told to work on her authenticity to be able to play the female lead - a hard-working single mom in the midst of poverty.

At this time the movie had been on the planning stage for ages and had been postponed several times over.

If word had gone out I imagine certain interest-groups would’ve voiced their concern of how patronizing this sounded - how an actress would need to «lower» herself down to this standard. Then you do your Hollywood lessons and realize how this way of adapting is far from uncommon. Think of Robert de Niro spending weeks driving cabs through the street of New York to prepare for Taxi Driver, and you may see why so many serious actors value of this kind of research.

At first I had certain reservations about this - fearing that Emma’s stardom in the aftermath of Superbad would blow our cover in frightening speed, but I quickly realized we had little to worry about. The last time this place had a cinema was in the early sixties, and the influx of social media had yet to concern the people here. I literally saw people buying bootleg VHS during our first week! Furthermore, the residents had seemingly little to no interest in the kind of movies Emma starred in and would be unable to recognize her. Steven Seagal and Jean Claude van Damme were the heroes of Stuart’s Revenge.

As you might recall, the previous year Megan Fox had stumbled into the neighboring town of Hummerville in a laughable hunt for weed. Stuart’s Revenge wasn’t a town, but functioned more like an outlet for the less fortunate aspects of the bigger settlement. After Hummerville was hit by recession and the population started to emigrate elsewhere, outskirts like this degenerated into a sewage riddled with all sorts of illegal activities. For its many imperfections and flaws, it was ideal for Emma’s project. She had insisted on this trip as long as she had a companion by her side. Having experience with all kinds of bad places, I was eager to take on the job.

One week earlier we had arrived as Suzy and Chad - a runaway couple from Florida. I was Emma’s senior by over a decade, but that didn’t phase anyone as something out of the ordinary. During our stay I spotted couples where the female half looked like they had barely reached the age of consent.

We had moved into a vacant trailer on the outskirt of Stuart’s which was considered to be the better part of the place, if you could call it that. I guess there were a few things that made our place superior to the rest of the trailer park. The sheer size of our cabin far exceeded what most people here had to deal with. Not only that, but we lived closer to the interstate, so if a situation got out of control the cops would reach us quicker. That was one huge «if» though, as there was reason to believe law enforcement around here were in the pockets of local drug lords.

The first couple of days we had simply tried to take in the shortcomings of the place. As weekend closed in I suggested we got to know people better. A friendly chat with the locals at the colonial store (more like a warehouse with a cash register) led to another, and soon we were welcomed by people of all sorts. I assumed there were more than a few village idiots here, but apart from some originals with a filthy mouth we didn’t experience any hostility. From that day on everyone treated us like equals.

We quickly became aware of a perverse kind of hierarchy that existed around us. The bottom of this pyramid were made up of all sorts of nobodies who had given up on life one way or another. You mostly noticed them by the total lack of inhibitions and vacant stares thanks to substance and alcohol abuse.

On top of the food chain sat the Moody clan and their companions - specializing in moonshine and drug trafficking, with occasional hit jobs if rumors were to be believed. During Megan’s misguided adventures last year we had gotten close to a couple of them: Jasper and Darwin Moody. None of them were present at our stay. As I would later find out, they had been disowned by their partners for their hot-headedness and encounters with the police.

The presence of the Moodys was of significant concern when I got there. Had anyone sniffed me out since last year? I couldn’t rule out the possibility, but as far as I knew there was nothing that connected me to their past misfortunes.

When the weekend finally arrived, Emma insisted we paid a visit to the local bar - The Butler, which was the most popular place in our area. Of course, we didn’t dress up in the latest Soho fashion. A makeover would be necessary. As we prepared ourself I think we felt less like going out, and more like attending a Halloween party. I admit I snickered like a doofus when I put on a XXL lumberjack shirt. I had grown a full beard and looked like a grown up country boy. Only the cowboy hat was missing. Staring at myself in the mirror, I was a far cry from the guy with an office in one of LA’s most important buildings.

Emma had taken her deep-cover operation more seriously than me. Her famous red-dyed hair was fluffed up as far as it would go, making her seem like a shameless bimbo. She had given herself a sloppy make-up job and applied so much dye and mascara that she would surely have been arrested for prostitution if she attempted the same back in LA. On her feet she wore a pair of knee-high cowboy boots of which I had no idea where she got. To finish her make-under, she sported a black skirt that was hiked up so far that leering eyes would notice her g-string panties, and a red vest top that exposed the upper part of her black bra and gave her a bold and fearless approach. Most would call her appearance a downgrade of a mammoth scale. I could only guess she reasoned this undercover mission was a chance for her to shed her nice-girl image and show off her spicy side.

When she exited our minor bathroom I was at loss for words for a few seconds.

«Jesus, you didn’t hold back Emma.»

«Do you like?»

«I do, and so will hundred of rednecks around here.»

«Well, in our stay here we are rednecks too, wouldn’t you say?»

«We are darling. I mean… Suzy.»

«Shall we go then Chad?»

Seeing Emma Stone like this was worth this scout-trip alone. As we moved outside I reasoned she would only try to flaunt her body a bit, and maybe throw some flirtatious stares around to tease the local hillbillies. If I only knew…

Sitting by the wall in our little alcove, we watched The Butler’s own bouncer handle a small but unruly guy. The little man had been in a heated argument with a woman and ended up angrily pulling down her top, exposing her ample breasts. People were applauding as the giant man came over, grabbed him by his buttocks and shirt and threw him out the door as in «literally throwing someone out». That would be a hard landing he would feel for days, but rough treatment seemed to be the norm around here.

The Butler was apparently a rebuilt library from back when this place had a stable economy. From the outside it looked like it was in desperate need of an overhaul, as the building had been standing pretty much unchanged since the late 1950s. Walk inside and you were met with a far more welcoming atmosphere, although of a laddish kind which was reflected by its out-of-control clientele. The people flocking to this bar would cause all kind of nasty remarks from snobs and elitists. When urban America stands for fifty percent of the population, but close to hundred percent of the entertainment and the portrayal of rural areas those kind of prejudices appear, and they aren’t pretty. However, I also knew these people didn’t give a damn what outsiders thought of them. Call any of these people a «redneck» and they would simply nod with a snicker.

Emma had been to the restroom where she had spiced up her cosmetics and adjusted her breasts, smiling as a pair of truckers hollered at her. Settling down beside me, we scanned our surroundings.

In the better corner of the bar sat Uriah Moody, the hotshot of Stuart’s Revenge, surrounded by his goons. Their seating was elevated two feet above the rest of the floor which gave them a panoramic view of the locales. Just looking at them for a second you understood these guys were not to fuck around with. Uriah himself was about my own size, and I am, as previously stated, over 6.4. There was something brutally handsome about him, although his face was shrouded in massive sideburns and a full beard. With his long hair and leather jacket he could’ve been the leader of a gang of bikers in some post-apocalyptical wasteland.

Although he was flanked with a scantily clad blonde in her twenties, I noticed he had gained more than a little interest in Emma since we got here. He occasionally threw a glance our way, always met with annoyed comments from the blonde bimbo beside him. It was safe to say he was interested. More important, the feeling seemed to be mutual! As the silent communication went on I saw Emma getting restless in her chair. She sensually flipped her hair and shifted her legs several times over, constantly provoking Uriah’s female companion.

I was about to order a drink when Emma decided to get creative.

«Okay, time to invade the dance floor!»

«Huh?»

«The crowd is getting too quiet for their own good - look, no-one’s dancing. They need an adrenaline injection and I want to see if that Uriah guy have a taste for ladies. At least I get to mess with his jealous slut.»

«You’re sure about this?»

«He’s quite the catch ain’t he?»

«I need to remind you he’s supposed to be a very dangerous criminal.»

«Eh! At least he seems like a guy who can take care of his women. Just look at those muscles.»

«Those muscles can be used to tear a grown man in half.»

«Yes, but more pleasurable things as well, If you know what I mean…» she gave me a naughty wink.

«Listen… I know you’ve been lacking some… uh, attention lately…

«Well, duh! I forgot all my toys at home, and you insist on being a prude.»

«Emma, please…»

That Emma Stone would be such a shameless tease was not something I had been prepared for when we got here. I was slowly getting used to it by now, but I had yet to see how serious she was. More than one week of chastity tend to release the inner madman for people of certain needs, but Emma had seemed to be on a bad trip these last couple of days. Each night I had to listen to her complains about sexual abstinence and wondered if she would simply jump on my bones if she was pushed hard enough. It wouldn’t be surprising given her constant moans about the lack of cock and sexual stimulation. She wasn’t shy about details either, be it about former boyfriends, what she had allowed them to do to her, and how she would use her electric toys on herself. Most people might have acted on her innuendo, but I wanted to stay professional and be the voice of reason for once. We slept in separate parts of our trailer and had our own bedrooms so things wouldn’t get too intimate. Sexual relationships in confined spaces during ongoing film-projects would surely complicate matters.

Now Emma seemed desperate enough to want to bed a hillbilly criminal.

«Surely he’ll have to keep this place under control and use some force. Who wouldn’t in such a shithole? Besides, he’s not necessarily a bad guy just because he’s a bearded and muscular hunk. I mean, you’re quite an intimidating guy yourself.»

«Maybe, but…»

«Ah, come on. You DID say we needed to get out and get to know people more, right?»

I finally gave up.

«Point taken Emma.»

«Great! Now watch me dominate the night!»

«Have fun, but be careful alright!?» I nodded. No reason to argue with her when she was so giddy and playful.

Making sure her skirt was hiked as high as possible, Emma sashayed onto the floor and put on a seductive gait which moved her shapely ass. Heads were already turning as she went. Her acting mode was in full force and I couldn’t help be impressed how she flaunted her flirty personality. This woman had the confidence others could only dream of.

t took the span of five seconds before Emma had caught everyone’s attention. Three seconds later and she was on everyone’s lips. I could only assume they were asking themselves where this hot young tart had been all this time. The Butler didn’t play the kind of music that inspired exotic fantasies, but it had a raunchy quality to it and Emma turned out to be a good improvisator. Her floorshow adapted hip hop style booty-dance, but I don’t think any of onlookers noticed this. They howled like hungry wolves all the same. 

Compared to most of the trailer trash around here, Emma must’ve been considered quite a catch. She didn’t stand out in terms of aesthetics - she sported the same fashion and overdone make-up as the other bar gals, but her professionalism and beauty would shine through a mile thick layer of cosmetics. She knew how to play her role, and she played it well. The other women eyed her with a mix of jealousy and anger, although I’m sure they were mesmerized too.

The one exception was the Uriah Moody’s girlfriend. Her gaze was so toxic it felt downright radioactive. I decided to keep an eye on her, although it was difficult as Emma’s dance heated up and she began toying with her top-straps - pulling them hard and letting them slap back against her shoulders

Several guys seemed like they wanted to join her on the floor, but for now they acted like cheerleaders. One guy even tore off his jumper and began waving it like a lunatic while Emma bowed her legs and gyrated her ass like she rode an invisible pony. A few «take it offs!» where met with further bra-teases. Emma loved the attention they gave her - grinning like a honky-tonk chick proud of herself. She even had the Moodys on her side - they were cheering along with the rest of the crowd, while Uriah eyed her like a seductive piece of meat.

That was when the angry wench beside him decided she’d had enough. With her eyes set on Emma she leapt onto the floor with severely bad intentions. My instincts kicked in like a lightning bolt, and I crossed the distance of thirty feet before I even knew it. By then the woman had grabbed a shocked Emma by her hair. Aimless punches were literally raining over both me and her as I focused on shielding my client. I’ve got this old-fashioned policy of not hitting women unless absolutely necessary and I gambled on someone else to interfere.

There was a sudden lull in the assault which I foolishly mistook for our attacker having given up, but if turned out to be a temporary build-up for something far worse. She had pulled a switchblade! The audience shifted from loud to dead silent in a moment and the air itself froze as she lunged at us.

Preparing to block her, I pushed Emma behind me when the knife suddenly stopped mid-arc. Miss knifewielder seemed confused about what had happened, but a strong hand now had its firm grip around her wrist. Uriah had entered the floor and taken care of business. The woman gave him a venomous glare as if she couldn’t understand why he had interfered while Uriah shook his head in a non-threatening manner as if to say «I am so disappointed in you.» The woman replied with a triade of swearwords and slang so crude I barely recognized any of it apart from the various threats she spat at Emma. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Moody merely grinned at her before signaling to one of his lieutenants - a giant black guy with a bald head who must’ve been close to seven feet. He acted resolutely and seized the woman from behind and slung her over his shoulder. To the jeering of the crowd he carried her out the front door, her arms and legs flailing helplessly as she raged against creation itself.

The drama was over. Emma straightened up and looked around in confusion, like she hadn’t had time to process what had happened. She was unharmed, although she seemed a bit shaken. As I sensed the bar rolling back into relative normality, Uriah towered up before us. He had removed his jacket and revealed his worn-out Guns’n Roses t-shirt.

«Sorry bout that. Them gals ‘round here tend to be a lil’ bit on the wild side.» he excused himself as we shook hands. The conversation around us had picked up again as if nothing out of the ordinary had taken place.

«I’m fine.» I sighed, «and so is my…. partner.»

«Thank you for your interference.» Emma insisted. She had been scared a minute ago ago, but now she was glowing. «Without your help things might have gotten ugly.»

«Yer welcome.» the large man grinned in an intimidating, but friendly way. «I’m Uriah by the way. These are my people.» he waved his hand at the posse in the back of the corner. They cheered loudly like they were pirates on a pirate raid.

«I’m Chad.»

«And I’m Suzy. You’re the big man here around, rite?»

By the sound of her voice I could tell she was excited by being the presence of this gangster. Bad-boys always get the girls.

«We are. Us Moodys kin be a bit rowdy, but we like to keep things orderly round here.» he laughed as he scanned us with his eyes, trying to figure us out. «Come to think of it… Haven’t seen yer kind round here. Yer new to these parts?»

«We are.»

«Well, then I hope this lil inconvenience won’t stop you from having a great time in mah bar.»

«Oh, not at all. You seem to have great control of this place.» I admitted, as Uriah’s large right-hand man had to escort our crazed knife-attacker out a second time.

«An fer you my dear,» he gestured towards Emma, then he turned back to me as if he was unsure where to ask, «If yer allow it… A dance or two?» he asked in a surprisingly polite way.

Emma lightened up big time as she heard this. Then she stared at me like a kid silently asking their father for approval. I decided to play it cool. After all, he had helped us out in a tricky situation, and from what I had been told earlier, it would be wise to be on good terms with this guy.

«She’s a grown woman. She can make her own decisions.» I insisted, knowing how much Emma would like this.

«You wound’t hold a grudge?»

My Goodness. The guy was a proper gentleman.

«You seem like a guy who can take care of ladies,» I said, acting on Emma’s assumptions, «so I’ll loan her out to you.»

I was not prepared for Emma’s gaping reaction, although I think she exaggerated her shock. Her face faded into content as she accepted Uriah’s offer and sized him up. I had now cleared her a date with the kingpin himself.

«Very well. We’ll take it and see how we go from there then.» Emma said as she adding an extra bounce to her hips that would’ve swayed the entirety of Stuart’s Revenge like the Pied Piper. Then she took a bowed stance before Uriah like an aristocrat. The contrast to the low-culture extravaganza surrounding us couldn’t have been grander, but Uriah never noticed the irony.

«Aight hot stuff. Lemme see how well you fare on the floor.»

I wasn’t comfortable with Emma’s decisions, but seeing this guy in action I had to admit he was a man of principles. And if he still decided to do something against her will I would take drastic action, his stature as the demigod of Stuart’s Revenge be damned.

Settling back in my own private corner, I got a cold beer by the barmaid as a sign of appreciation by the Moodys. As I sat there and the minutes went by I realized I hadn’t all that much to worry about, because beneath his scary demeanor Uriah seemed like the kind of guy who had a soft side to him. A seasoned criminal, but nice to girls. If anything, it was Emma who was the rowdy one.

The crowd had taken the noise-level back to the point it competed with the music. There had to be at least fifty people inside here, and most of them were partying hard. People were shouting, most were drinking and some seemed to be on the brink of having public sex. Out on the dance floor about five couples were dancing, Emma and Uriah included. Both of them were getting bolder by the second and used every opportunity to feel each other up. Emma’s face was full of lusty intent. She was on the offensive, although she was a whole feet shorter than her partner. 

I was so focused on the two I didn’t notice the woman sitting down beside me.

«Hey handsome. I’m Betsy.»

I turned around. She was fairly attractive, albeit in a garish kind of way - short black hair with streaks of blond, tacky earrings, and her pretty face sullied by a tasteless amount of cosmetics. Her figure was attired in a snug fitting orange tube top that advertised her gargantuan breasts (of the fake variety, no doubt) and a green skirt that catered to her round derriere. A navel ring was fasten to her belly and a tattoo of a spider’s web decorated her upper arm.

«Chad! Pleased to meet you.» I said, proud of my linguist skills, although I would never be able to do a proper hillbilly twang.

«Haven’t found yer groove yet?»

I smirked as I replied, «No, I’m just waiting for my lady. She’s… kinda occupied right now.» I said as I pointed to the floor.

«Aaaah, Uriah’s new catch. Yea, I saw what happened.» she giggled. «That man of mine, I swear…»

«Uriah’s your boyfriend?» I asked surprised.

She threw her head back and laughed so hard she deafened out the country music for a few seconds.

«Girlfriend? Yea rite! Uriah takes what he wants. Personal lil’ harem he gots. Them Moody boys do as they please, and I’m with ‘em fer the fun of it. He’s got bout three or four more trollops round here, Including Leah, that dumb bitch who wuz thrown out.» she laughed. «And now he’ll have another if yer not careful.»

«A real Casanova, huh!.» I said under my breath, although I wasn’t really shocked. After all, it wasn’t inconceivable that a guy like Uriah would have a bunch of groupies on his home turf. Get the money, get the power, get the girls.

There was little space between the two on the dance floor now - Emma embracing his waist with Uriah’s hands over her hips. Their faces were drifting closer. Maybe Betsy had a point.

«Be prepared to lose you gal now. Once that man of mine gots his eyes on a gurl she’s a goner.» she teased, trying to make me jealous.

«That’ll be her choice then.» I insisted - my cover slipping by the second. Me and Emma’s «relationship» completely lacked any sense of rhyme and reason, and I wondered wether we should’ve taken the brother/sister approach instead. Or maybe pretended to be father/daughter.

Betsy leaned closer to me as the two on the floor got more intimidate with each other as one song of cookie-cutter country replaced the next. At first I was worried if this could be a ruse by the Moody clan, but Betsy assured me this was not the case.

«I scare you don’t I? Don’t be. Uriah’s fine throwing you a bone if you were comfy renting out yer gal like dat.»

«Throwing me a bone?»

«I’m talking bout me.» she said and shoot her chest forward until it nearly hit me in my face. She seemed a little disappointed that I wasn’t more occupied by her impressive assets.

«Are you for real? I’m only asking, because I won’t have to fear getting burned to death in my trailer.»

«Take it up with the man himself if you insist because here they come.»

Uriah and Emma were done dancing, but anyone could see they had already developed something. This would be one hell of a night if things escalated from here on.

We were surrounded by the Moodys and their fanboys, drinking our third beer, listening to blather. Emma was now posed beside Uriah with an arm around him, smiling cluelessly like a tavern wench from a Conan comic. The girl from Superbad was a distant memory by now. Uriah’s posse laughed out loud at his jokes, not daring to show their boss the tiniest bit of disobedience. The conversation was tipsy, and Uriah was prone to brag about his «business» and the problems that followed in its wake.

«Them cops have been on our turf more than a couple ‘o times. Can’t have them too close with the powers they gots.»

«A few months ago they caught Jasper and Darwin, two of our men.» a grungy looking dude with a «Palin 2012» cap said. «They got a bit full of themselves and sold sum stuff to an outsider without clearance. Serves them right if you ask me. Some say they spoke to dis hot chick before making the transaction, but we haven’t confirmed it yet…

I was on high alert as he spoke. Subconsciously I pictured all of them pulling guns on me, blasting my brains all over Emma.

«…but happenings like those are rare. Ya see, we’ve decided to go big and hire some cops ourself!» the guy suddenly roared, and the laughter became general. 

«That’s right! Better be in bed with the law on common terms than to get fucked by it. That’s where our sassy Betsy comes in.» Uriah grinned.

Emma and me turned to Betsy and her mighty rack.

«Dassright!» she said with overstated pride. «My stint as an officer of the law got me nowhere. I mean, fer the love of Gawd! Dat lousy cash I made…»

Emma’s shocked reaction mirrored my own. This woman had been a police officer? I had heard about lawful people going bad, but if this was true it was some radical career-shift.

«When Uriah convinced me to go along on his side… And we all knew how he did dat?» she said to deafening laughter, «I gave them all the intel them cops had on everyone here arounds. It improved business a lots, as I’m sure y’all agree. With Uriah on me side he made sure I wuz financially stable, and he also financed these tataas!» she clamored proudly and shook her rack so hard they caused a minor earthquake around the table. There were lots of rejoicing.

I suspect there was more to the story than they let us in on. I had a feeling the police force didn’t necessarily see this guy as an enemy to be taken down. More like an enforcer they relied on to keep a sense of order to the communities and to have criminal activities under control as long as he didn’t do anything too terrible. The Mob and the Yakuza had such privileges in their parts of the world, so a similar ploy in this part of the country didn’t seem unlikely. 

There was more to be said, but our stay at The Butler was coming to an end. Both Emma and Betsy seemed eager to get going - a familiar urgency in their steps.

«Guyz, I could do with some beers and company.» Betsy insisted, although I sensed far more carnal needs at play.

«So could I…», Emma said, biting her finger and eying Uriah like a giant piece of candy.

«Well, I’d say it’s settled then.» Uriah said. «Yer trailer Betsy.»

The experience of walking through Stuart’s Revenge was comparable to Frodo and Sam’s trip to Mordor. It was another world entirely, and when I say that I mean it. Everything was like a dark reflection of all the bad stereotypes you have of rural life and trailer parks.

It was a hole, that much was for sure - the residents living in the forgotten ruins of the American dream. The worst places looked like post-nuclear movie sets from some depressing B-flick, making our trailer seem like Graceland. Stuart’s Revenge was peopled with a variety of outcasts - prostitutes, drinkers, overweigh hillbillies, low-life criminals, welfare slaves and desslike. It was not a place anyone would want to be found dead in. The depressing reality of life here would convince anyone those harsh portrayals of lower class America weren’t exaggerated at all.

Uriah and Emma had been flirting non-stop since we left The Butler. They lagged behind me and Betsy, and I didn’t even turn when I first heard the squishy sound of lips colliding. Great, they couldn’t even wait till we were at Betsy’s place.

We passed an abandoned house. Boarded up, the dilapidated brick building was covered with graffiti and tall weeds, but for Betsy it was a haven of nostalgic romanticism.

«The nights are so beautiful here, it’s no wonder why the folks round here cotton to late evening barbecues» she said serenely as we closed in on her home. «Maybe I’z have one real soon.»

Her trailer was a rusty monster with a small deck in front of it. An older couple sat outside the neighboring home, only clad in their undies as the husband spoonfed his morbidly obese wife chocolate pudding. She had to be at least 400 pounds, and getting bigger.

«Welcome fellow hicks!» Betsy said in a jolly way as we entered.

Betsy’s trailer seemed to be in the same condition as I imagined just about every mobile home in the vicinity: Terrible plumbing, shoddy fixtures and used furniture brought in (or stolen) from the cheapest markets. If that wasn’t enough, there were dirty dishes in the sink and everywhere else imaginable, empty beer & soft drink cans tossed around, and various other items like candy wrappers littering the floor. Although he was the big man on campus, Uriah was unable to provide his girls with a proper residence. Or maybe they both liked it like this.

Uriah and Emma were making out like randy lovebirds before we even stepped inside, and they got worse as we sat down. The young woman let Uriah have free reign over her. His hands went everywhere as they gyrated on Betsy’s worn-out sofa; his hand moving over her breasts, down onto her tights an sliding under her skirt so he could move it between her legs. Emma egged him on and fondled his crotch-area as he explored her body.

Emma’s uncontrollable urges were unfolding at rapid speed. There was something obscene watching this fresh young woman making out with a filthy hillbilly-gangster at least 20 years her senior, but in her defense; I wasn’t any better because by then I was making out with a bimbofied ex-cop with giant breasts. Letting her silicone jugs slip out of her top, she mashed them into my chest. Fake or not, they were a pair any tit-lover would drool over. Emma mimicked her redneck-sister by unleashing her own tits in the face of Uriah. As Betsy tried to suck out my tongue, I only saw a bra and a red top fly by, followed by a heavy moan as someone roughly caressed someone else’s body.

We spent a few minutes on opposite sides of that sofa, communicating only with our bodies, but we needed more space. No use waiting when we all knew what we wanted.

Uriah slung a giggling Emma over his shoulder an carried her towards the read end of her trailer. As Betsy and I reached the bedroom area the first thing I noticed was the large confederate flag hanging over the impressively huge bedding. The second thing was the pleasure of seeing Emma Stone au natural for the first time - having already ripped off her garments apart from her cowboy boots. Kneeling on the bed in front of that flag was an image that would break hearts. Especially for those loving her as innocent nice-girl Jules from Superbad. Her naked body was graceful and seemed yet to fully develop - her moderate tits still that of a teenage variety. He pubic area was waxed smoothly, and her legs a teenage wet dream that any guy would love to feel wrapped around him. 

Betsy’s body was far more developed, and enhanced in various artificial ways. Fully nude, she twirled around before me to show off her backside like a canvas, letting me take in an intricate dragon-creature that covered the upper part of her back. I had never been big on tattoos, but when the craftsmanship was as picturesque as this it made for a nice exhibition. Lower on her back laid more strategically placed artworks, but I was unable to make sense of them before she threw herself at me and pushed us down onto the bed beside the other lovebirds. I barely had to more than remove my shirt. Betsy took care of the rest. When she pulled off my pants and my dick sprang out she seemed more than satisfied.

«Wow! This is why I love you countryboys. Big dicks on all ow you to please them girls!»

I only nodded to her with a smile and let her do as she pleased. By the time she mounted me Uriah and Emma were getting ready to bounce too. Having taken off his clothes, I didn’t get much of an impression of him, although I noticed he was a huge guy with a huge dick - exactly what Emma wanted. There were nothing on their minds now apart from fucking the living shit out of each other. From her lurid complains I knew Emma was well versed in the ways of sex, and the way she jumped onto Uriah and took his entire length without protests was a site to behold. She was every bit as raunchy as Betsy, if not more.

«OOoooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhthatsjustwhatIneeded!» she hissed like the world’s sexiest snake. Having mounted him, she folded her hands on top of her head and began flexing her hips.

Uriah was in awe of the young woman gyrating on him. Although she lacked the massive bouncing of Betsy’s silicone jugs, her youthful tits jumped along with her movements. Uriah gave them a rough squeeze which Emma surely didn’t mind. Instead she encouraged him and told him where she wanted to be touched. He wasn’t hard to beg, placing them on her waist so he was in better control of her as she bounced up and down.

«Yeah, that’s my kind a gurl. Perfect fer sum wild nights. Shake those hips gurl!»

«Yeaaa, baby! You’ve got it!» Emma cooed and threw herself into motion Her head flew backwards and her hands pulled on her hair, messing it up further. «Haaaaaaaahhhhhhh, oh God! YES!»

While this happened I had my hands full with Betsy. She wanted desperately to show she was on a level above Emma, and she made good arguments. Riding me I quickly sensed the skills of a true natural who took rough fucking like a champ. I suspect she didn’t know any other way of doing it. This was pure and raw fucking without even the tiniest hint of romance. In a tempo that easily rivaled Emma, she sent those luscious mammaries into a bounce that would slap any partner senseless. I was amazed by the frantic movements of this wild woman and how she made her titflesh cascade before my eyes. Loving the way I stared at them (a man could get hypnotized like this) she adapted Emma’s tactic and guided my hands to them, letting me get a feel of those vast, round pillows.

«Yeaaahhh, squeeze them melons! Knead them rough! Dat’s what they are for!»

I felt the firm shape of her jugs moving under my fingers and gave her nipples a firm squeeze which set off a thunderous howl of joy. Although we never got as far that night, we met again the week after which gave both me and Uriah plenty of opportunities to give her a proper tit-fuck, encouraged by an enthusiastic Emma. The only problem with silicone tits this big was the sheer size of these things. Even a dick my size drowned in a valley that humongous!

Beside us, Uriah had taken control and turned Emma around, mating in a rough missionary. She had kicked off her boots and was as naked as the rest of us - her legs now firmly wrapped around Uriah’s waist as he pounded her. He didn’t hold back. He RAMMED the younger woman so hard I wondered if Emma was comfortable with it, but her muffled cries told everything we needed to know.

«Yesyesyesyesyes! Make use of that big cock of yours, yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh! FuckingfuckmeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhHHHHHH!»

Usually when people say they can make the room shake, they’re exaggerating, but this was exactly what happened back then. Betsy’s trailer was settled on a solid cement foundation, but not solid enough to neutralize the violent shaking the four of us caused. People walking past must’ve been wondering what the hell was happening inside, although the loud screaming would’ve clued them in.

«My man love to play rough! Ain’t nutin’ like a man remindin’ us gals who’s in charge. Aaaaahhhhhhhh, that’s it! Right there!» Betsy moaned as she twirled her hands into her short hair and closed in on her first orgasm.

Uriah was in charge alright. He spread Emma’s legs wide and pounded away in a bestial tempo. If he increased his thrusts now he would send both of them through the floor, and it sure sounded like it the way the bed rocked and the mattress squeaked. It was by far the most valuable piece in this trailer if it could withstand this much punishment. By now it was impossible to make sense of Emma since she and Uriah tried their best tying their tongues together.

There was something about the sight beside me that was absolutely delectable: Emma Stone getting boned by a criminal lowlife in a filthy trailer located in the most dysfunctional part of the US of A. I had to shift my attention to Betsy eventually as she clamped down on me and came all over my cock.

«Yeh, yeh, yeeea, yeaaaaaaahhhh, yeaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!»

Although the feel of her warm love canal contract around me was immaculate, I withheld release, sparing my own enjoyment for a bigger splash. Betsy however was spent for the moment and rested her head down on my shoulder, her hefty milk jugs pressed against my chest. As she slowly came to her senses she got off and laid beside me as we watched the other two go. I think Betsy too got a bit taken by the sight  - watching her man fuck a young and willing slut.

«Dis is so fucking hot! Lemme snap a pick.»

Sure enough, she leaned over to the nearby dresser and picked up a portable camera. I could only guess she had used it for immortalizing previous activities on this bed. I did a mental note on how this would endanger Emma’s reputation if photos got out, but I let Emma have the final word… and her final word was a loud moan which shook the room as Uriah forced her into climax, her feet twitching in the air and curling as far as they would go as orgasm rode her body.

The two lovers paused momentarily to let Emma catch her breath. Uriah had tapped her of energy and cuddled her, but I knew he wanted back in action as soon as possible. Betsy used the moment to kneel behind the head of the young actress. I had some idea what she was after. This woman loved her assets, but loved showing it off to other women even more. Uriah understood what was about to happen and began maneuvering himself inside Emma again as his girlfriend smothered his newest catch with her massive tits.

Gladly enjoying the show, I sat back and jerked myself off. The situation had heated up to the point the trailer was about to catch fire. Muffled cries came from somewhere in-between Betsy’s large jugs as Emma let her tongue twirls around inside her cleavage, encouraged by the older woman’s words.

«Oooooooooh yer little… I cannot wait fer Uriah to shoot his baby-making spunk inside that hot cooze of yers!»

«Aaaaahh, just wait fer it gurl! I’ll fill her up so much she’ll have triplets!»

«Yeah, she’ll waddle around in Stuart’s Revenge with a belly bursting with babies.»

Whether they were serious or not I’ll never know, but Emma either ignored them or took their words as encouragement. The taunts nonetheless struck me as semi-serious in this hillbilly heaven where lovemaking was equal to primitive mating and more pregnancies gave more kids, which in turn gave more food stamps and bigger welfare checks.

Pulling her face away from Betsy’s tits, Emma had something on her mind. Her words were temporarily blocked out by the loud smacking of Uriah and Emma’s pelvises colliding. Betsy however got it, and she was euphoric by what she heard.

«Fuck me wow guys! This lil’ skank wanna be double timed!»

«…»

«Yer up for another cock pounding yer ass?» Betsy challenged the younger woman.

«Fuck yea! I can handle both of those cocks with ease!» Emma bragged proudly beneath Uriah’s thrusting body.

«You’re up fer dis, aight?» Uriah asked.

I don’t think he expected an answer, so I didn’t give one, but got over to them to show that I was willing to accept the offer. Emma’s filthy mouth had made me eager to see if she was able to live up to her tough talk. She had performed impressively so far.

Betsy bounced on the bed and clapping excitedly.

«Let her get on top Uriah.» she shouted. «Chad can enter her from above. It’ll be a sight! Oh God, this will be so hot!»

«Will do baby. This lil thing is a real joymachine.» he grunted as he rolled over.

A dizzy Emma now sat astride the sweaty brute with his cock still buried inside her. Black mascara was running all over her face, and her hair was a wild crows nest. Emma looked so completely drunk on sex I doubt she was able to think straight any longer. She could’ve been the epitome of a hillbilly slut, but she was about to descend even deeper. I was amazed how many of these Hollywood girls desired pornographic tasks like double penetration, but Emma was about to prove she was more than capable.

Preparing her ass, she gargled a large wad of spit onto her hand and plunged two fingers deep inside her. She was definitely no anal virgin, and made her intent known as she managed a third finger inside and began wiggling them around. An enthusiastic Betsy helped her with the lubrication as she bent over her ass and vomited up a massive tidal wave of spit that splashed over- and into it, while a large river floated down onto Uriah’s cock and balls. Watching Emma smear all of that sludge into her rectum and squirm her fingers inside herself was a sight that broke all obscenity laws imaginable.

«Now hun, I’m ready for you to fill mah shitter.» she meowed. Glancing back at me, her face was the embodiment of pure animalistic lust.

«You heard er Chad. Her shithole iz hungry fer sum fillin’!»

«Don’t hold back hun. Make those butt-cheeks of mine shake.»

«Will do honey.»

Emma angled her ass upwards as far as she could get without letting go of Uriah’s cock, so that she was in a position to be taken by two partners at the same time. Uriah’s fat dong was probing her cunt, impatiently waiting for me to enter her ass from above. I got down on my knees and placed my hands on her ass which was covered in Betsy’s spit-tsunami. Prying it open I plunged into her and met little to no resistance as I rammed her squelchy depths.

There was an almost animal-like squeal as I entered Emma’s ass. She adjusted to my girth immediately which allowed me free reign over her ass. Deciding I would fuck her better if I leaned all over her back I moved my upper body forward and placed my arms by her shoulders - her body now fully squeezed between two men. Settled in this position I began rocking my hips in a manner so that I could fuck her ass whilst Uriah pulled out of her cunt. We quickly found a way to cooperate, eventually settling for a rhythm that allowed us both to plunge into her as deep as possible. This was met with high-pitched coos of delight.

«Fuck her boys! Fuck her good!» Betsy shouted as she kneeled beside us, her hand moving between her legs in a frenzy.

«Dis quim is made fer fucking. You’re one lucky guy Chad.» Uriah roared maniacally from below.

Encouraged by his crude praise I increased my speed into Emma’s ass, sending her into violent rocking motions. Her sexy body was entirely sandwiched to the point it almost disappeared between us. Her soft skin was oiled in sweat, making our thrusts easier as three bodies desperately tried to fuse into one being. The massive flood of drool that she and Betsy had used to lube her ass created a wet slurping crescendo which mixed into the cacophony of body parts hitting each other and the grunts and moans of human copulation. Emma was unable to do anything but babble incoherently as we used her body for our pleasure.

«YesyesyesyesyesyeslemmefeelitletmefeelitaaaaaaahhhhhhHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!»

«Fuck me, this iz a thing of real beauty! Ain’t nuthin like a small gurl rammed in both fuckholes.» Betsy snickered behind us as she snapped picks with her camera.

Uriah grabbed onto Emma’s ass-cheeks and pried her open, allowing me to fuck her deeper. Although he was on the bottom he seemed to assert his dominant position. Filing new women with his seed seemed to be something of an initiation process. No wonder the guy had a harem if he had to «try» every single girl wandering into his trailer park ghetto. Nonetheless, he too admired the way such a small woman handled two huge guys with such ease.

«This gal! Aaaahhhhhh! Damn, she’s taking cocks like a proper whore, yeaaaahh!»

«Oh, yeah! Nnnnnngghh! Suzy is an expert at handling several guys at the same time.» I joked. «Or what say you Suzy?»

«Yes! Yes! Mmmmmmnnnnn! I love getting double penetrated like the skanky redneck bitch I am! Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnngghhhhh!»

Soon, only slobbering whimpers were heard as Betsy moved up to her face and Emma once again feasted on her boobs. She was covered in pumping flesh from all sides as she begged us to use her harder. This girl’s innocent filmstar-image was a sham camouflaging an insatiable whore who craved double penetration and rough sex. Her stay at Stuart’s Revenge seemed less and less like research, and more like a chance to live out taboo fantasies. She lost herself completely - motorboating Betsy’s tits as her body shook like a rag-doll from the brutal pounding she received.

«Mmmmmmmssscchhhhhhmmmmmmppppphhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh!»

«Yeeeeee-haaaaaa! Taste those melons skank! Feast on ‘em!»

The sight before me was so out-of-this-world that I knew I wouldn’t be able to delay orgasm much longer. Emma closed her eyes tightly - relaxing as she let the guys do the heavy work. Her moans pitched higher and higher as our movements shifted and Uriah and me began thrusting into her in unison - our cocks hitting her hotspots simultaneously and sending Emma into a screeching fit.

«YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH! I’M A DIRTY FUCKING SKANK WHO LOVE TO BE FUCKED LIKE A DUMB FUCKING HILLBILLY! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Encouraged by our live porno-show, Betsy pulled back and began slapping her giant tits together in loud fleshy smacks.

«Do it! Fucking creampie this whorish trollop!» she yelled excitedly. «Empty yer balls into her boys!»

Her vulgar mouth, coupled with the double penetrated superstar before me made my cock twitch. With a roar I erupted with a gush of thick cream deep within Emma’s bowels whilst Uriah grabbed onto her ass and bucked his hip upwards as he shoot his load into her womb. Emma’s legs shot to her her sides as she threw her head backwards and shrieked so hard she was heard all the way to The Butler.

«YEAAAH! FILL MAH REDNECK HOLES WITH HOT HILLBILLY GUNK! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!»

The two of us held her tightly as she tensed up. Her body was trembling between us, and for a few electrifying seconds we could feel each others cocks throb inside Emma as we filled both her holes with sperm.

As her screaming finally died down, Emma reclined on Uriah and rested her head on his shoulder, utterly spent by what she had done. Uriah cradled her head, laughing as his busty girlfriend snuck in from above and rewarded him with a bout of kissing. Watching them make out, I pulled out of Emma’s ass and settled back onto a nearby chair.

The lovers on the bed rested for a while. Eventually Betsy got up and went into the kitchen. She came back with a bottle of freshly produced moonshine. 

Walking outside, my ears picked up the voice of the night at Stuart’s Revenge: Chatting, laughter, shouting, loud music in the distance, the sound of fighting, barking dogs, and what I assumed to be fireworks. There was even an occasional gunshot. There was lawlessness in the air, but Emma was right - there was a special charm about this carefree way of life. This wasn’t even the worst place I'd had sex in.

Betsy stood on the makeshift deck that extended outward from her trailer’s door and lit up a cigarette, naked as the day she was born. I had put on my jeans and not bothered with a shirt. I was still the most dressed of the four of us. Uriah only wore boxers and Emma was as naked as Betsy, although she had put those ridiculous cowboy boots back on. She sat in Uriah’s lap with a cigarette in her mouth,   looking like the stereotype of an uneducated and socially dysfunctional redneck slut.   

"And this’ how life’s around here.» Uriah scoffed with an evil laugh. «You’ll learn to live dirty or not at all.» he squeezed Emma’s butt and was rewarded with a horny squeal.

«Exchanging partners is fun.» Betsy laughed in fat hillbilly jargon. «You an your gal kin join us in bed whenever you like.»

Instead of being disgusted by this proposal, Emma broke into a naughty smile before she dropped her cigarette and kissed Uriah deeply. Her nice-girl image was dead and buried forever. It made me question all the sweet girls you see on screen and the reality of those actors you risk encountering in real life.

The night was full of activity. People were constantly passing by Betsy’s trailer, but few of them leered at the girls, like nude women were everyday occurrence here. Or maybe they didn’t want to provoke Uriah’s wrath.

A couple of girls walked over to us, one of which moved up to Uriah and gave him a lingering kiss, ignoring the woman in his lap like she wasn’t even there. Laughing, the big guy offered her a can of beer. I later found out the two girls were sisters - the oldest one knocked up with Uriah’s baby. She would deliver soon judging by that giant belly. Her younger sister had to be in her teens. She too was on (far too) friendly terms with the Moodys. Their outfits matched the environment. The pregnant girl wore a tube top and daisy dukes which allowed her ample belly to dangle freely. Her sister had a micro skirt that out-lewded Emma’s, and a white bra. Nothing else. Modesty was an alien concept in this place.

Uriah was getting back into the mood with the arrival of these newcomers. Grinning like a maniac, he groped the pregnant girl beside him. The pretty little thing clung to his arm like she was jealous of the attention Emma got.

With the intent to move back inside to continue the fun with an even larger group of girls, he let out a snort.

«Shit man! Ain’t nuthin like hot and horny hillbilly gals, aight?»

The question lingered unanswered in the air, but right then I couldn’t disagree with him. For all his shady ties, I was glad to be in his good graces.

We met up with Uriah and Betsy every day from then on, divulging in the same kind of pleasure as that night.

Our stay in Stuart’s Revenge came to an end three weeks later. By then Emma had developed a fondness for NASCAR, chain-smoking and country music. She had also begun eating like a pig and told me afterwards she had gained a whooping 15 pounds in one month. As far as I know, no-one ever found out who she was. If Uriah and Betsy only knew…

The funniest thing was that her award-competing hillbilly drama never got off the funding stage. For various reasons Georgian Clarity was shelved with barely as much as a notice in the annals of moviemaking. At first I was astonished by this since it made our research at Stuart’s Revenge seem pointless. Conrad was furious and 20th Century Fox were full of excuses, but although I’m sure Emma was disappointed too, she never voiced her opinion. Instead, she seemed to be happy about the experience. I remember meeting her years later, and when I mentioned our trip to Stuart’s Revenge she talked about it passionately, like recalling an exotic adventure.

Perhaps the strangest thing about this endeavor was that it would not mark the last time I had a run-in with the Moody clan.

NEXT: Alexander is forced to satisfy Jessica Alba’s cravings.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 03:39:07 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, Blocboy VC, Dexter07, TufanProtocol, 666, i_seen_god

TufanProtocol

« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2022, 01:51:29 AM »
Emma Stone as a hillbilly skank!!! The way you handled the foreplay was raunchy as always. Extremely satisfied with this episode! Wonder who else is gonna have run in with this clan! Maybe his gang as well.

The following users thanked this post: Nidhogg

Blocboy VC

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2022, 01:27:06 PM »
Great job!
I was a bit meh on the premis of the whole episode, as I find that rednecks can be annoying some of the time, but you really managed to set a good atmosphere and the plot is moving along really well so it kept me interested. Nice to see Emma in here.

Nidhogg

« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2022, 10:48:41 AM »
Wonder who else is gonna have run in with this clan! Maybe his gang as well.
I have my plans for the return of the Moody clan, but it might be years (story-wise) into the future. I like to juggle several potential plotlines so I have something to chose from if chances arise.

I was a bit meh on the premis of the whole episode, as I find that rednecks can be annoying some of the time, but you really managed to set a good atmosphere and the plot is moving along really well so it kept me interested.
The idea behind the story is to have celebs do dirty stuff, so I reasoned it didn't hurt if they get dirty in dirty environments. I wanted a gritty feel to the episode, but tried to proceed without involving the characters in criminal activities like in the Megan Fox chapter.

BTW! I'm currently in the aftermath of a royal Mac-meltdown that threatened to vaporize my files, including everything I had written for future chapters. Still, next ep. should be out soon.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

TufanProtocol

« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2022, 08:08:12 PM »
BTW! I'm currently in the aftermath of a royal Mac-meltdown that threatened to vaporize my files, including everything I had written for future chapters. Still, next ep. should be out soon.
Holy shit man! These things are nightmare. A word of advice - Use online tools like Google Docs. No worries for the data to be lost. I have had my important files erased once coz of some hardware failure.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2022, 12:51:59 AM »
So sorry about your PC, I hope you can get a new one soon.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Nidhogg

« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2022, 05:40:36 PM »
Don't worry gang, the situation is under control. 8) I've learned from previous disasters and have taken precautions in the form of external hard drives in the terabyte class.

Now, back on topic...

Nidhogg

Re: Decades of Decadence [Episode 17: Jessica Alba]
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2022, 05:45:17 PM »
Episode 17

I’m sure Jessica is far nicer than the way she’s portrayed here, but I always thought she fit the role of a demanding starlet with temper tantrums.

Codes: cons, MF, bitchyness, female/male domination

Starring: Jessica Alba

This story is smutty, sleazy, morally corrupt and will probably make you into a worse person. Consequently, it shouldn’t be read by anyone.

This story is FICTION. It did NOT happen. The people portrayed in this story do NOT act this way in real life.

May 2009

«You know my job here is more than being a stenographer. As the first secretary of StarGazer I can make decisions on the behalf of Conrad. I just want you to know I did this for the firm, not because I wanted to mess with you Alexander. »

I was back in Greta’s office again.

Last year, after sliding back into position after my long absence, I realized how pretty Greta was. She was far more confident and secure in her position, and it made her hot in that high-class business kind of way. You always wonder what’s underneath that conservative attire. As the woman in power here at Bowerton I was certain her rise had come with certain economical gains - something which most definitely had financed the increase in her bust which filled out her office jacket nicely.

«I’ve got no problems with your initiative Greta. I trust you to do the right things, but do you mind telling me what this is about?»

«Okay, listen…» She paced back and forth. Whatever she had done wasn’t something she had done lightly. «Thirty minutes ago I got a phone from Bethany Abrahams down at Juno Beach. »

«The surf spot? »

«That’s correct. Bethany was so infuriated she sounded like she was ready to give up. Then she asked me if StarGazer had any control over their clients. »

«Oh, boy! Someone was caught doing drugs again. »

«No, nothing like that. She was frustrated with actors making unreasonable demands, and actors who believe it’s their call to hire and fire talent. »

«Someone’s got an ego that big? »

«I believe Bethany’s exact words were «We’ve got certain primadonnas who rule their movie-sets like aristocrats. »

«So, who’s shooting down there right now? »

«The heads at 20th Century have decided to cash in on the bikini flick trend, so they went ahead and made their own - Bouncing Beach Boogie. The client in question is Jessica Alba. »

«Jessica? » I said astonished. She was one of the girls that rose to global stardom during my foreign adventures, but I always had the impression of her as a sweetheart who wouldn’t go off in the kind of tirades Greta had told me about.

«Yeah, I know. It might seem shocking, but it’s her. »

«She fired the whole team because they did something she didn’t like, or…»

«Not the whole team. Just three people. »

«That’s bad enough if you ask me. »

«And it wasn’t because of incompetence or anything like that. According to Bethany, Jessica felt threatened because some girls hired for minor roles were too attractive and stole her attention. »

«Jesus! »

«Yeah, I know how this sounds. »

«Mirror mirror on the wall - who’s the fairest of them all. »

«Yes, these last couple of years we’ve seen these things gotten a bit out of hand - stars drunk on themselves who decide to put productional decisions in their own hands. You can understand Bethany’s frustration as it’s her job to let things run smoothly. Anyways, that’s why she wanted someone to interfere. »

«And what do she expect us to do about it? »

Although the thought of spending time with Jessica Alba seemed inviting, playing psychiatrist to enraged film stars wasn’t a prospect that made me jump with joy. 

«The point is, Jessica don’t know you all that well because you were gone when she and StarGazer tied the knot. Right now, I think we need to be… diplomatic. »

I nodded. It was true that we hadn’t been properly introduced. She was one of few names who had escaped my immediate attention in business concerns. I had to agree Greta had a plan.

«Diplomatic, huh. I’ll see what I can do. »

Juno Beach was a paradise - especially for those who could afford the best surf boards. Under the right circumstances Juno featured some of the most impressive waves of the east coast, which made it ideal for windsurfing and all sorts of activities. On that day however, the waves were pathetic compared to the monoliths which occasionally ravaged this beach.

The set for Bouncing Beach Boogie was a small one. Only a few trailers and a large tent which I assumed was set up for the management. It was crowded when I arrived although I didn’t see Jessica anywhere.

Bethany Abrahams greeted me. She was 20th Century Fox’s advisor, and right then she called the shots on the set. Why the director was not present wasn’t something I concerned myself with right then, although I would later find out. He had fled the set in a rage earlier that day because he could no longer tolerate Jessica’s behavior.

I spoke to Bethany. She might have been in her late fifties and seemed to hold lots of experience under her belt. To rise as a female producer in this business you had to make sure you put in twice as much effort as the guys. Consequently, Bethany was no doubt twice as effective in her job and the only one gutsy enough to handle the venom Jessica unleashed around her.

«Bethany? »

«Mister Taylor I presume. »

«I am. Where’s our client? »

«I’m getting to that. Don’t you want to assert the situation first? »

I frowned at her.

«Is there anything I should know? »

Bethany looked like she estimated my capability. Was she worried I wouldn’t be up to the task I had been given? Her tired gaze told me she had witnessed a few things lately, but right then I didn’t think there was more to this than a celebrity having a good old-fashioned meltdown.

«Well… I assume Greta gave you a rundown on what has transpired. Jessica has been in a bad mood lately, and yesterday it went critical. She was shouting and screaming at everyone around her and since then she’s barely communicated with anyone, save for her co-stars. She also has this rather unsound habit of considering other people on the set as rivals. Especially the women. Earlier today… You won’t believe it, but she…»

«Yeah, Greta told me. »

«And that was only her morning tantrum. One hour ago, she flew into another argument with Paul Walker. Jessica gave him a hefty slap because she didn’t believe he showed her enough affection during their scene rehearsal. » 

«That sounds serious, yes. »

«I’m only telling you this so you know what you have to deal with. I have people leaving the set en masse lately, and now I cannot even find our director. It’s essential that you defuse this situation, and Greta told me you’re the right guy for this. »

«Any suggestions on how to proceed? »

«Follow her lead, but don’t let her get cocky. The purpose of your visit is to calm her down by any means necessary. Understand? »

«Millions of dollars at play, huh? »

«As always. »

Having dealt with uppity superstars before, it sounded simple enough.

Jessica’s trailer was located on the far side of this miniature trailer park, as if the rest of the crew wanted to put her at safe distance.

I immediately spotted the young woman sitting up against the metallic wall, reading a copy of some fluff magazine. She seemed either disinterested, impatient or both of the above as I approached. I decided to play it cool. No-one would benefit from me playing boss, because my intuition told me I would make a bad situation even worse.

As she saw me coming, she tilted her sunglasses and got up like she had been awaiting a long delayed pizza.

«Ah, there you are. Finally! »

Her wording caught me off guard. Had Bethany told her about me?

«Yes, I believe we haven’t been properly introduced yet Jessica. I’m here on behalf of…»

«I’m not interested in your employer. » she said sternly.

She was quite a sight - an embodied piece of Latina perfection with only a minimum of clothing to cover up her modesty. Anyone seen Sin City can attest to her rocking body. Her deep brown hair was fastened in a ponytail, she used a skimpy white top and wore daisy dukes that showed off her ample legs. Nothing more. It was difficult not to stare, but something told me Jessica preferred it that way.

Approaching me, she surveyed me from top to bottom. It reminded me of Bethany’s reaction, although there was one clear difference: Jessica acted as if she was the boss of some human trafficking ring. I suddenly felt like merchandise.

«I guess you’ll do. »

Enigmatic words once again, but I let Jessica do the talking since she obviously disliked people talking back. At least for the time being. 

«Listen, we’re about to have ourselves a beach trip. This fucking slumhole is far too crowded for my liking, and I’m tired of the air-conditioning in the trailer constantly fucking up. You’ll accompany me. » she said like she was going through a grocery list. «Now come on. Follow me. »

«... »

What could I say? The drama ensuing from turning this young lady down would surely be immense.

Following her, I spotted Bethany outside the production tent as we headed over to the improvised parking lot. She shook her head in a pitiful manner like she felt sorry for me. I noticed the whole set was staring as we left. Something was definitely taking place here, and I was unsure exactly what.

I had time to reflect on Jessica’s behavior and what people would think if news got out. If this happened today, I think the media would know of it. Both since this kind of attitude is easier to reveal with cameras and phones everywhere, and because studios nowadays have much lower tolerance for bullshit. There was no-one to rise to my defense that day though. Hence my assignment: Calming down Jessica Alba and make Juno Beach a habitable space again. I felt like I was a peacekeeping envoy on a mission to unite warring partners of a medieval conflict. Henry Kissinger would be proud.

I followed Jessica to a green jeep, failing to take my eyes away from her ass moving in those tight denim shorts. Jumping inside the passenger seat Jessica gave me the keys. 

«You take the wheel. Follow my instructions and don’t say a word unless you’re spoken to. »

I had to stifle a laugh as it was hard to take her seriously. Jessica Alba - almighty ruler of Juno Beach.

We didn’t drive for long. Our destination was close, but it was hidden from the public eye by forest growing straight down to the watermark. Guided inside the bush, I followed a dirt trail down towards the coastline as trees enshrouded us. Jessica kept to her silent self, making the situation as awkward as I had feared. Finally, she spoke.

«This place we’re going to is considered a secret haven for those lucky enough to know about it. I got the information about the place through some surfer dudes. Man, those hunks gave me a great time... »

«You must have the right connections if you can…» I began, but Jessica cut me off.

«Shut it! »

I stared straight ahead with my mouth frozen mid-sentence while Jessica gave me a death glare.

«You’re here to work, not to talk. »

«I’m…» I began, shocked at what I heard.

«You heard me. Spare your breath till you need it. And believe me, you WILL need it. » 

Deciding I would endanger my health if I spoke out of order I shut my mouth for the rest of the trip, not knowing if I should be enraged or amused.

In any case, we reached our destination five minutes later. It was one of those white spots you never noticed on the map - available only to those who stumble across these places by chance. Jessica had obviously been her before. Walking out of the car, she didn’t carry anything with her. In front of us laid a beach - empty and white.

«These jerkasses at 20th Century Fox never give me a break. Work, work, work, work! » Jessica complained, suddenly talkative.

«The life of as an actress must be stressful. » I said, trying to sound diplomatic like Greta had wanted me to be. Jessica wasn’t impressed.

«Don’t patronize me. »

«You can choose to believe me or not, but I know this lifestyle Jessica. All too well. » I said, deciding to be frank with her.

She stared at me in a mix of disbelief and something that might have been a growing understanding. At least she wasn’t angry when she replied.

«Oh, please! The lifestyle easy to deal with once you know how to exploit certain things. » she said. «The trick is to squeeze in what little fun you can. »

«Fun, eh! So we’re going surfing, or…»

«No, I’m not interested in sports. There are far more interesting things to do, and that’s where you come in.» she said as she kicked off her shoes and went barefoot. A smart idea as shoes on sand dunes feels like walking on a waterbed.

«So what do you need me for? » I played dumb, although I pretty much could guess the answer by now.

«Why, to service my various and copious needs of course. »

«Ay, your highness! » I insisted.

My irony flew way over her head Her arrogance had exceeded the bounds of decency and slipped into parody long ago. Had I been in a different mood I might have snapped at her, but her attitude was so mean-spirited I only found it amusing.

I recalled a certain Zhang Ziyi who had the same egomaniacal mindset when we met years ago. As you all know, it took a hectic (and sexy) trip in the Malayan jungle to cool her down.

«Well then… Let’s get down to business shall we. » she said as she headed out onto the dunes. I kicked off my own shoes and followed her.

The area wasn’t as huge as Juno, but there was something almost creepy about such a perfectly preserved beach not having any people on it. Like a haven for ghosts. On the far end, gargantuan rock formations jutted out of the waves. It was the kind of sandstone castles sculpted into caverns and exotic shapes - molded from thousands of years of hard weather. In five minutes, we reached the closest part of this massive formation and moved inside a vast tunnel that carved itself through the mountain - the jagged roof rising far above us.

Jessica slowed down as she surveyed the scenery. I guess she tried to make out whether we were alone or not, or if there were spectators lurking around. She turned to me before she spoke.

«This place is ideal. »

She stood before me like a seductress from some esoteric mythological tale. Maybe she didn’t exaggerate her bragging and she really was a demigoddess? Weaker people than I might have been swayed into this belief.

«Now… Undress. »

«Here? » I said hesitantly.

«DO AS I SAY! » She raged like a snotty brat whose mom wouldn’t let her go to the mall.

I was shocked, not by her demands, but by how easy she thought she would get what she wanted. Hell, what should I do? I was in no position to bargain. Not that I wanted, because Jessica Alba being Jessica Alba made my undressing a reasonable sacrifice.

«As you wish. »

I pulled my grey slacks off along with my shirt before I laid it on the sand beside me, making sure none of my possessions fell out. Standing there in my boxers, Jessica glared at me with her arms resting at her sides, looking like the world’s hottest gym teacher. 

«All of it. »

The servant gave in to his impatient wannabe-goddess’ demands.

Gingerly, I stood in the nude before her. For a moment I expected her to come up to me and check every piece of my anatomy like a professional slaver. She did however seem quite pleased with her catch. Especially with what hung between my legs.

«Mmm, that should be at least nine inches once you get it up. » she said while licking her lips. «Not bad. Not bad at all. I might get some satisfaction from that. »

I wasn’t unfamiliar with being naked in front of women, but Jessica made the situation far more out-there than anything I had experienced in a while. She didn’t have the authority of a dominatrix, so her demands weren’t enough to fuel my understated fetish for submission. And if she thought I would get hard on her command she was dead wrong, because I was limp like a noodle. Jessica of course, wouldn’t have it.

«So… They give me a meat-lover again or what?!» she taunted with a pitiless gaze. «Fine! Since we’ve got no Viagra around, I guess I’ll have to give you the inspiration you need. »

There was no sexual desire in her voice unless you count sheer dominance and the will to power. Playing on her mistress angle, she made sure I knew I was only there to satisfy her.

Nonetheless, we would get there eventually. She made sure of that as she began her striptease, far more elegantly than the one she had forced me into. Unbuttoning her shorts, she let it fall to the sand, revealing skimpy bikini bottoms underneath.

Preceding to lift her top above her head, she shook her hair out like in a hair shampoo commercial. Putting on a show for me, her body swayed in an overdone and theatrical way that underlined serious acting lessons. Perhaps I put too much into it, but I imagined she had learned a few tricks from playing Nancy Callahan in Sin City four years prior.

«How about this then? » she called as she began to fickle with her underwear.

I had to admit she was good at this - her minor textiles leaving her body as she moved like a go-go dancer. Finishing off her beach-strip, she tilted her body seductively before me and presented herself like God’s gift to menfolk. Her breasts gave a boner-inducing jiggle as she span around in the sand, making sure I kept my eyes on her. Right then I was occupied with her firm rump and her neatly shaven snatch. The outrageousness of this situation was still getting to me, so I must’ve seemed like a retard as I gawked at her.

«…»

«Can’t take your eyes off this perfection, can you? » she said as she placed her hands together over her head. «Can’t say I blame you. Even those carpet munching dykes I fired earlier today couldn’t resist a peek. »

Trailing her finger sensually over her lips and squeezing her tits in lewd encouragement, her show had its desired effect, although not in the way Jessica thought. True; she was as hot as the surface of the sun, but it was that arrogance of hers that got to me. She reminded me of a medieval princess who believed she was of divine ascent and had a harem of slaves to play with. How this idea of superiority survives in this day and age I have no idea, but it made the situation all kinds of hot, underlined with her divine body.

«I want a better spot. Follow me. »

I expected her to add «slave» at the end. She leapt over the sand and began running along the huge rock formation towering above us. Following her, I caught up in a few seconds, relishing in the sight of her shapely ass moving before me. Running naked out in the open made me feel like we were reenacting a scene from the stone age.

Jessica turned around and ran backwards, which gave me the pleasure of watching her tits jump along. “Bouncing beach boobs” anyone? It gave my dick all the inspiration it needed, and that’s when Jessica decided she was ready.

«Mmmmm, you couldn’t resist this perfect body of mine after all, huh? » she snickered.

We came to a halt atop a large dune that overlooked the northern part of this beach, sloping downwards and flattening out about hundred feet below us. It was the perfect spot to play exhibitionist although I guessed Jessica preferred her secrecy. If any surfers ended up here, we would be able to spot them before they saw us.

Doing nothing, I merely stood there and waited for this evil Disney princess to have her way with me. Something I didn’t mind at all. 

Jessica went down on her knees before me. Curiously snaking her hand over my girth, she let it slide up and down. It was a wonderful feeling which got better as she grabbed my unit and put it between her lips. She had not given me any reason to look away, so I watched as this hot starlet slid her tongue all over me – her eyes gazing upwards to make sure I was paying attention. The feel of Jessica’s lips on me was heavenly, although she was mostly just teasing it. A full blowjob wasn’t on her menu that day. I can only guess she felt it was too submissive of an act. 

«This cock barely qualifies. I can totally fit my mouth around it. »

Shoving my shaft back into her mouth, she kept our eye-contact as her tongue swirled around my head - her steely gaze like some haughty mistress who wanted to make sure she was far above her lowly sex slaves who were only there to provide her pleasure.

«Lay down. I’m going to give it a try. »

Playing submissive is no problem if I’m informed about what’s going to happen. I’m a big guy, and the times I’m on the receiving end of sexual role-play I enjoy it immensely because I know it’s only fun and play. Watching this naughty sex-kitten act out made it all the better.

Laying down in the warm sand made me feel relaxed for the pleasure to come. Jessica immediately got into position as she spread her legs over me, carefully placing her feet to my sides. In an amazing display of body-strength she lowered herself down to my raging boner, slowly impaling herself. It was an incredibly erotic sight watching her sink downward and swallow my dick whole in one fluid motion, not even using her arms for support. Jessica’s face contorted in ecstasy as I gritted my teeth. I was certain she was conscious about how she looked to me as well as how this felt for her - she was quite an experienced lover and knew what she wanted.

«Ooooooaaaaahhhhhh yeaaaaa, that’s one big fucking cock you’ve got mister…uh…»

«Gordon! » I gasped as she began to move up and down. It was the best I could come up with right then.

Jessica found a silken, satisfying rhythm as she moved atop me on this desolate beach. Folding her hands atop her head she closed her eyes as she flexed her body. No-one would see or hear us out here, which was good, because she was a woman who loved to word her enthusiasm and pleasure to the entire world.

«Mmmmmm, yeah, oh goooooooood! Sooooo gooooooood! Oh fuck, that’s so goooooood! Oooooh yes! Yes! YES!»

Jessica’s navel danced before me as she twisted her belly like a top athlete. She utilized the amazing skill I had sometimes encountered by experienced women - the ability to bounce up and down a cock whilst, at the same time, rotating their lower body. Most girls who try this end up throwing off their movements one way or another, but Jessica timed her ride perfectly.

Although it didn’t excuse her behavior, I was beginning to understand the mayhem she had caused at Juno Beach. As a stress-reliever, sex is without equals. I had experienced this many times over myself, and not just at StarGazer.

Jessica kept her impressive rhythm as she continued to ride me. Her lower muscles clamped around me as she twisted her body, and her legs were incredibly strong as she never used her hands to support herself but kept them locked atop her head. Occasionally she moved so fast that I couldn’t help but gasp, something which encouraged her ego.

«You like that, huh? You can’t believe your luck, huh? Getting to fuck such a sex goddess, huh? Can’t believe Jessica Alba’s this hot and horny? »

I simply grunted, still not daring to grab hold of her, but resting my hands around her ankles.

Jessica took care of that situation herself as she dictated my next movements. Guiding my hands to her waist, she made sure I had a firm grip on her, holding her up as she rode me. Moving my massive hands all over her, Jessica was completely lost in her own little world - her head tilting back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster like she had turned on a hardcore dance mix that wouldn’t stop.

That’s when she exploded – her body tensing up like she received a lightning bolt. Throwing her head backwards and wailing to the sky, she froze in that position for a split second before collapsing on top of me.

«Fuck! You didn’t come did you? » she gasped.

«No, I…»

«Then you’re better than I thought. Maybe you deserve to fuck me after all. » 

She slid off me and went down on all fours on the sand. I had gotten an invitation with her upturned ass and was cleared for a more active position.

«Okay, I want you to enter me doggy style. »

«Will do. »

Moving behind her and placing my hands on that magnificent ass, I wasted no time mounting her again, my entrance met with a cat-like purr. Jessica swayed her back sensually and looked back at me over her shoulder as if she didn’t trust me to do my job properly. I tried to convince her with the force I put into my pumping motions, and it seemed to work. At least for a while. The feel of her inner walls was immense, enchanted by her inner muscles working around me like a soft vice. The feeling of our skin slapping together with each thrust made the position inhumanly pleasurable for me, but Jessica wanted more.

«Harder! Don’t hold back! »

Bowing her head down, she began fiercely bucking against me, dissatisfied with my pace. I sped up slightly. At first I was afraid I would get another hissy fit if I went too hard, but her demeanor was as unpredictable as ever. Instead, she got angry I didn’t go hard enough.

«Don’t you know how to use that worthless dick of yours? HARDER GODDAMNIT! » 

That was the moment I finally understood her game. Just because she was my mistress, that didn’t mean she wanted docile slaves who acted like human dildos. There was a sense of masochism in her voice, and I would gladly give her what she wanted.

«As you wish mistress! » I said before I charged into high gear.

Grabbing her long brown hair, I pulled her head backwards. Hard!

«Wha…»

This wasn’t what Jessica had expected, but she barely had the time to process what had transpired before she was racked back and forth on the sand. Her body met my hard thrusts without further protests. Mindless stuttered bawling echoed over the desolate beach.

«YEEEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAAHHHH! FUCK ME-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEE-EEEEEHHHHH!»

Listening to her cries I decided I would try a more advanced position. It would certainly take her by surprise, but I was confident she would love it eventually.

Releasing her hair, I went for her wrists and yanked them backwards. With my dick still buried inside her, I rose – using my larger build to hoist her entire body off the ground. Jessica hadn’t anticipated this and reacted with a loud yelp before she fully understood what happened.

«Hey! » she exclaimed as her entire body left the ground.

She had wanted me to do her harder, but she hadn’t expected me to take control like this because now I was in a position to really pound her cunt. Jessica worded her disapproval for a second, but as I had predicted, she quickly saw the light.

«Let me down goddamnit! Who the hell do you think you aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!»

Her protests were cut off and replaced with loud squeals as my dick rocketed into her at an angle that must’ve really hit the right spot. Holding onto her wrists, I bowed my legs so that I could pound her in mid-air. It was a challenging but giving position, which is quite an experience for the female receiver - in this case, a screaming and flailing Jessica Alba.

I was able to keep this position for as much as a minute, and by the end of it I had pushed myself to my absolute limit, but so had Jessica. Her legs swung in the air as I fucked her, and her tits swayed so wildly they turned into a blur – giving off loud slapping sounds as they ricocheted back and forth on her chest.

Letting go of her wrists, I swiftly moved my hands around and caught her by her upper body. It gave me an opportunity to feel more of her delicious tits as I continued to fuck her. If she had any protests left, she never worded them. Instead, I was met with loud coos of desire.

«Yeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, knead those fun bags of mine. Mash them! Squeeze them! Use them the way they are meant to be used! »

She got her wish. Feeling her soft tit-flesh between my fingers I kneaded her like she demanded as I continued to lift her up and down my raging hard-on. I imagine there was a picturesque quality to our mating as we stood on the hilltop overlooking the beach. If there were any surfers out there, they would get one hell of a show.

Although she was a small woman, Jessica’s body eventually took its toll on me. I had conserved most of my arm strength from the previous bout which meant I had some stamina to spare before my grip ran out. Still, when I finally let her down in the sand my arms were screaming in agony.

Jessica laid on her side, glaring up at me like a harem woman just introduced to her sultan. I assumed she was impressed by my stamina, which would explain her next move because now she wanted it rough.

«Take me as hard as fucking possible! I want you to fuck the living shit out of my cunt! » she panted lustfully as she laid her head down in the sand. «Stamp my head into the ground and fuck me like a fucking bitch until I pass out! »

I think she dared to urge me on because her libido was up in the stratosphere and her head rested on soft sand. I’m normally not one to go that hard on my partners unless I’m properly cleared, but if I refused to obey her, I guess she would slip back to her aggressive self again.

In any case, I decided it was time to get myself off. As Jessica prepared herself, I placed my right foot on her cheek. She proceeded without any signs of discomfort and ordered me to continue. Holding onto her left leg I raised it into the air, spreading her open and giving me free access between her legs. Her crotch was a juicy mess by now, with pussy sauce smeared all over her tights.

Easing back into her, I found it a bit of a challenge to balance myself because I wouldn’t push her head down too hard, no matter how much she begged for it. It got easier as soon as I heard her labored whimpers of pleasure. It sounded like I had sent her back into her own personal Nirvana, and as I intensified my thrusts, she lost what little reason she had left and steadily pitched herself towards climax.

As I, in a moment of clarity, sensed the ancient beachscape surrounding us, I suddenly found this position to be a power trip unlike anything I had ever experienced. This was rough and neanderthal fucking the way folks did millennia ago. I had transformed Jessica from a dominating bitch into a submissive beast, and as soon as that thought lingered, I was unable to delay release and sent both of us off in one orgasmic nuclear blast.

«IIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!»

Her scream was heard all the way to Hawaii, I’m sure of it. Somewhere during that wail, I released a massive load deep within her womb, tightening my grip on her leg as I filled her up. Jessica’s lower muscles milked my cock as obediently as any dairy machine as I felt my balls drain themselves into her warmth.

We collapsed onto the sand in a sweaty pile. Spooning her, I caressed Jessica’s body as her panted breath slowed down from hyperventilating to a steady pace. I had sent her flying to the moon with that last thrust. While I’m sure part of her was pissed I had taken command, she most certainly didn’t mind the pleasure I had forced upon her body.

Lying there with Jessica by my side, I realized I had defused the situation without uttering more than a few words and half-sentences. In certain diplomatic disputes, talking sometimes lack elegance.

We rode in silence as we headed back to Juno Beach. Normally I’d taken this as a sign of communication breakdown, but the astounding silence felt right in a way. Jessica had drove out full of hell and came back fully relaxed.   

The crew back at Juno glared at us like they were surprised to see me alive. The black widow I drove out with must’ve had the reputation for being quite the man-eater.

Still silent, but seemingly content, Jessica immediately went back to her trailer without saying a word as we parted. The crew eyed her with caution. Or at least that was my impression. Later on did it occur to me that it was an act of understanding, as Jessica’s insatiable appetite for men had become the stuff of legends. I think they all knew and accepted the situation. Women have needs, and when those needs aren’t met, havoc curse their environments. Sometimes a good hard fucking is all that’s needed.

As I watched Jessica leave in silence, Bethany seemed elated as she came over to me.

«She’ll be alright. Don’t worry about it. »

«I assume she will. We had a wee bit of… negotiation. »

«I bet you did. She can be a demanding woman. To be frank, I’m glad you’re still alive. »

«Don’t worry about it. She has this way of making things worthwhile. I’ve met stars with far more unsound cravings. » I said. Bethany nodded.

«It’s true that our clients have all sorts of demands, but this is one that’s easily solved. She’ll stay in her trailer for a few hours now, and when she returns, she’ll be refreshed and far more easygoing. Don’t ask me. This is just how things work with miss Alba. » she said, like she was narrating a nature documentary. «Listen, I’m deeply sorry if you feel exploited here, but you’ve got to understand…»

«Eh, no worries. » I interrupted laughingly. «In a way, I’m kinda used to do things a bit out of the ordinary. »

«Tell me, if you don’t mind… What exactly did you tell Bethany when she called? »

Greta didn’t seem surprised by my question when we met at Bowerton later that day.

«I merely told her I was going to contact someone who could parry spoilt and aggressive women. Because that’s kind of man you are, wouldn’t you say? »

«I hope so. Thanks for not referring to me as an agent by the way. »

«Most of the time I refer to you as a negotiator Alexander. At least that’s what I informed Bethany of. » Greta spoke in an understanding matter. «I agree - you are far too versatile to be called an agent. Greg is an agent. Paulo is an agent. You are your own man, and we prefer you like that. »
Her words would’ve made my heart swell had I been in a tender mood.

«Thanks! I guess. »

«From what Bethany just told me, Jessica seemed to be back in a friendlier mode now. It may be a while before she throws another fit. »

«This is some extraordinary means of keeping clients in chess wouldn’t you say? »

«It’s a bit unorthodox I admit, but these offers aren’t exclusive for females. Male actors have similar problems and we have solutions for them as well. »

«If words got out about our methods the union might raise a fuzz. » I speculated.

«M-hmm! So do you ever stop think about how the world would react if words got out about your or Greg’s numerous adventures? » she smiled knowingly. 

I knew very well that Greta was aware of what went on here at StarGazer, but I had never expected her to confront the facts so boldly. She was right though. It was meaningless to criticize Jessica when her male counterparts exploited the system in similar ways.

Furthermore, I didn’t regret a thing. Having served as Jessica Alba’s willing sex slave I now had new experiences under my belt.

NEXT: Cultural considerations with Freida Pinto and Priya Rai.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 05:54:19 PM by Nidhogg »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, VSM14, Dexter07, TufanProtocol, 666, i_seen_god

Blocboy VC

« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2022, 06:22:54 PM »
Good job. She was always someone I had heard of in passing, but never really saw much of her work when I was younger. And glad your PC situation is fixed, I was really worried.

The following users thanked this post: Nidhogg, ShaneM86

Viri

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2022, 12:18:32 PM »
Almost overlooked this, nice work with Jessica.

This series has such a diverse pool of celebs, it's fun to read thru more than one at a time.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Nidhogg

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2022, 02:52:15 PM »
This was a long awaited chapter and you did a completely different approach with Jessica from most other stories.

Love the set up in Hawaii, a location that isn't used often at all.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2022, 01:29:59 AM »
I missed this last week.

Good chapter. What you tagged as 'bitchiness' could've just been called 'woman who knows what she wants and how to get it'.  :P I'm teasing lol

Nidhogg

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2022, 09:35:32 AM »
Thanks for all the feedback gang. It makes it so much funnier to write.  8)

Good job. She was always someone I had heard of in passing, but never really saw much of her work when I was younger.

I admit I'm not her biggest fan, but that's mostly because I think she's been slightly "overhyped" through the years. Sin City is still one of my favorite comic book-movies ever made though, so I decided I needed an Alba-episode.

This series has such a diverse pool of celebs, it's fun to read thru more than one at a time.

That's my plan - focusing on various women I've been into through the years. Some, like Jessica, are still quite popular, while others are partially forgotten.

This was a long awaited chapter and you did a completely different approach with Jessica from most other stories.

I'm curious to know what you considered a different approach. Showing off her "dark" side?  ;D

Good chapter. What you tagged as 'bitchiness' could've just been called 'woman who knows what she wants and how to get it'.  :P I'm teasing lol

Thanks! You know... I was thinking long and hard about what tag would best describe such content (when I first used it on an earlier episode with Zhang Ziyi). "Bitchiness" was the closest I came up with, although I'm sure there are better alternatives. I wanted a description for arrogant and unpleasant characters, but considering how the episodes played out you're absolutely right there's a dominance aspect there as well. The idea is that the bitchy characters will ultimately be taught a lesson. "Sexy cautionary tale" didn't really cut it as a tag tho.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Blocboy VC

VSM14

« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2022, 07:04:21 PM »
Thank you for writing Jessica, I loved it.

Viri

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2022, 09:49:15 PM »
That's my plan - focusing on various women I've been into through the years. Some, like Jessica, are still quite popular, while others are partially forgotten.

Keep up the good work man  :Y:

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA