Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Katy Perry  (Read 121471 times)

Cadeauxxx

Katy Perry
« on: March 04, 2019, 11:15:10 AM »

Biography:

Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), known professionally as Katy Perry, is an American singer and songwriter. After singing in church during her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager. Perry signed with Red Hill Records and released her debut studio album Katy Hudson under her birth name in 2001, which was commercially unsuccessful. She moved to Los Angeles the following year to venture into secular music after Red Hill ceased operations. After adopting the stage name Katy Perry and being dropped by The Island Def Jam Music Group and Columbia Records, she signed a recording contract with Capitol Records in April 2007.

Perry rose to fame in 2008 with the release of her second album, a pop rock record titled One of the Boys, and its singles "I Kissed a Girl" and "Hot n Cold". The former track also sparked controversy for its sapphic themes. Her third album, Teenage Dream (2010), ventured into disco, and was her first album to top the U.S. Billboard 200. It topped the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 with the singles "California Gurls", "Teenage Dream", "Firework", "E.T.", and "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" while "The One That Got Away" reached number 3 on the chart. The album became the first by a female artist to produce five number-one songs in the U.S., and the second overall after Michael Jackson's album Bad. In March 2012, she re-issued the album as Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection, which produced the songs "Part of Me" and "Wide Awake". Her fourth album, Prism (2013), was her second to peak atop the U.S. charts. It is influenced by pop and dance, and she became the first artist with multiple videos to reach one billion views on Vevo with the videos for its songs "Roar" and "Dark Horse". Her fifth album, Witness (2017), delved into electropop and became her third album to reach number one in the U.S. Its most successful single, "Chained to the Rhythm", broke the record for Spotify's most streamed track by a female artist within 24 hours upon its release.

Stories on the Site:

3rd Chromosome: Rivalry 2 by Grobnar

All-Star College Chapter 3 by MaxwellLord

All Star College Chapter 6 by MaxwellLord

A Very Katy Christmas by daxg2001

Banging In The New Year by Robertdoc

Best Worst Rainy Day by daxg2001

Celebrity Blind Items by Blackjack

Ending The Feud by daxg2001

Era Erotica Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Man by Slyguy

Firsts and Lasts with Katy by Robertdoc

Harem Visions: Independence Daz by KMB

Harem Visions: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by KMB

Hollywood Babylon Ch. 1 by Zev95

Hollywood Babylon Ch. 2 by Zev95

Hollywood Babylon Ch. 3 by Zav95

Hotel Limbo Original Series Ch. 5 by donut_plains

Hotel Limbo: Christmas by donut_plains

House Party: Starry Night by Grobnar

Katy & Rihanna's First Resort by Noj

Katy & Rihanna's Illicit Encounter by Noj

Katy's Caribbean Adventure by Noj

Katy Perry's Ass Man by Robertdoc

Katy Perry - Escapism by Noj

Katy Perry's Sexual Healing by Robertdoc

Nailing The Tracks Pt. 26 by daxg2001

Robo-Cock by Blackjack

Silver Screen Express Ch. 16 by Cadeauxxx

The Skirt by Blackjack

Slippery When Wet by Blackjack

Take A Picture by HearszAM

Media:

Photos
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 05:43:26 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Viri, diamond_luv, spence, Nikko, MIvory5, Jadedstar

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA