Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Susan Storm: New Species  (Read 1808 times)

Gorel29

Re: Susan Storm: New Species
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2023, 09:53:15 PM »
SUSAN STORM: NEW SPECIES
The New Genus
Chapter 4

Moaning and crying out loud with each thrust Steve made underneath her. Carol's eyes fluttering, she caressed her hands down her neck to grope at her sensitive breasts and down her stomach and navel to roam over Steve’s chest. Flicking her head and tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder, she thrust out her chest to let them sway from Steve pistoning inside her. Natasha for her part had her arms wrapped around the woman, panting with arousal, and licking up Carol’s neck while she squirmed, straddling Steve’s leg, and pressing her chest against Carol’s back, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through Carol’s entire body.

She never felt more aroused in her life, ever! At first, she thought it was a fever after drinking the coffee she was offered by Lilith, but that fever had only grown into a fire in her loins when she left the kitchen and bumped into Steve on her way to the restroom. She always found him attractive but never really pursued him, respecting his attraction to Sharon. Now the two of them were grinding against each other in bed like spring rabbits in heat. Every time he groped her thighs or reached up to caress her large breasts, the woman keened and wailed, only for her lips to be captured by Natasha, eager to have her chance with Captain America. She was close, so close to reaching her limit, and she could feel it in Steve as well, she did not understand how she knew, but she wanted it. She NEEDED it! Feeling him grip at her thighs and tense up underneath her, Carol’s hoarse breaths hitched in her throat when her own orgasm crashed through her and she felt liquid heat flood into her body, making her rear back and scream as the two writhed in their release.

Breathing hard and her chest heaving with each breath, Carol swooned and let her hands roam over her face and down her neck just as she felt Steve sit up and capture one of her sweat slick breasts in his mouth, licking around her stiff nipple and causing smaller orgasms to jolt through her. Sluggishly, she reacted to Natasha pulling her face to the side to kiss deeply then whisper into her ear. “My turn Carol.” Nodding drunkenly, the two women pecked at each other’s lips before Carol separated from Steve and moved out of the way, just in time for Natasha to be taken in Steve’s arms and spun around to lay in bed, the former assassin wrapping her legs around his waist as they began making out.

Sauntering away from the bed and making her way to her own washroom, Carol swooned, splashing water over her face to cool down and lean against the sink with her hands to admire her reflection. In the other room she could hear Natasha and Steve grunt and moan out loud, already in the throes of rough sex and going at it even more aggressively than she did. Their cries of passion making her shiver and crave to join them again. Looking herself over in the mirror, she traced a finger over her eyebrow and pulled a bang of blond hair out of the way to smile back at her reflection. But then she noticed something unusual, her long hair curled and coiled instantly like they had gone through a curling iron. Pulling a strand of hair between her fingers, she watched it snap back to join the rest of her curly locks. Then she got the scare of her life when she watched her face change. Smooth, supple flesh began to turn green and translucent, her long flowing hair clumping into thick coiled tentacles that draped over her shoulders and down her back. Her blue eyes became slit and yellow like the eyes of a snake or reptile and her ears melted into the sides of her head to be replaced with a pair of gnarled horns. Gasping, she looked down to see the same changes spread down to the rest of her body. Her fingers and toes developing claws along with spines and spurs jutting out of her ankles and forearms, shivering, she could feel half foot long spines jut out of her back all the way down to her tailbone. “Wha… What… What’s happening?”

“Harder! Fuck me HARDER!” Moaned Natasha over Steve’s grunts of effort, her hands roaming over his back as she felt his length thrust and intrude the entrance to her womb over and over again. She was close, SO close. But then she felt something strange, something her hand had managed to grab hold of while exploring the man’s back and rear. Something… Slithering in her hand. When she looked over Steve’s shoulder, Natasha gasped at the sight of his flesh turning a translucent green and spines rupturing down his back along with a nest of tentacles running down his scalp and neck. “Oh my GOD! Steve!”

She cried out for him to stop, tried to pull away from the man even when his girth continued to pump into her nethers with greater intensity. Then she looked up to her hand, as it too began to change. Her fingernails grew sharp like talons and spurs sprouted up her forearm. Crying out in shock, she watched as Steve finally raised his head to look her in the eye, his face barely recognisable with his flesh now murky, green, and translucent. His eyes were now reptilian and staring back into hers pleadingly. “Can’t… Ugh… Can’t…. Auuurgh…” The expression on his face was one of horror; he was fully aware of what was happening to them both and what he was doing… But he could no longer stop himself. His grunts and moans joined hers as his thrusts increased, his mind going blank as lust and need overtook the two of them.

Distracted from the sight of her reflection in the mirror to the hoarse cries of Steve and Natasha in bed, Carol found the two had transformed just as she did. Hearing Natasha cry out for help, she went to step out of the washroom but when she reached the door frame, she was caught off guard when she felt a painful pressure build in her insides and brought a hand to rub at her stomach soothingly. Looking down she gasped when her belly began to swell, her fingers being spread apart by the growing surface of her stomach and the ache in her insides that forced her to press up against the wall and slide down to the floor. Gasping and moaning in shock, she felt her hips grow wider and her breasts grow past one cup size after the other, rapidly filling with mother’s milk, all while her belly continued to grow. Her knees were pushed further aside, her stomach bloated to the point that she looked full term with twins and yet continued to grow, the pain nearly unbearable as she felt activity within her stomach. If she could still hear her two friends practically screaming out in orgasm, she did not register it. Her own cries joining theirs when her water broke, and her body was wracked with contractions, demanding her to push.

In the span of minutes… The bedroom was a cacophony of screams and cries from over a dozen newborns crowding the floor… And the bed.

Panic and screaming filled the exotic dance club after Susan had impaled a woman in the chest with her tail. The man and his ‘entertainment’ screamed and scrambled to move away as far as possible from the alien woman as all her attention was focused on the screaming stripper still impaled against the leather seating. Everyone else ran to the opposite wall, and those who tried to flee out of the building were stopped by the SHIELD agents whose attention were divided between keeping them inside, Reed Richards who struggled to calm the one SHIELD agent holding the detonator to Susan’s collar down, and the three alien women they brought with them.

“SUSAN STORM RICHARDS! YOU AND THE OTHERS WILL CEASE AND DESIST NOW OR WE WILL DETONATE YOUR COLLARS!” Threatened the man with the remote in his trembling hand while Reed tried to step in front of him and plead for him to stop. His requests all but falling on deaf ears despite Ben and Johnny calling for some calm themselves. Looking over his shoulder, Reed was horrified at the sight of his wife standing over the table and looking down at the stripper still screaming in agony with cold indifference. Pulling her tail free of the seating, Susan continued to keep the woman pinned by her stinger and hoisted up like some sort of trophy. Her strength utterly inhuman.

“I MEAN IT! LET THAT WOMAN GO NOW!”

“That woman isn’t human.”

The squad leader’s eyes shifted to Alicia and Janet who made that assessment, the pair walking past the SHIELD guards, ignoring the panicking guests keeping their distance to stand between them and Susan’s prey. “Look at the floor officer, look at the seating, see any blood?”

Looking down at the booth where Susan stepped off the table to the floor, the man found nothing. Reed, stepping closer, was beside himself with horror, wanting to approach his wife until Alicia raised a hand to stop him there, shaking her head.

“Susan?”

“PLEASE! I don’t know what you want, just let me go…” The woman cried, hot tears streaming down her eyes while clutching at the tail speared through her chest and keeping her a foot off the ground. “I’ll do anything. PLEASE don’t kill me.” Tilting her head, Susan eyed the weeping dancer with contempt before bringing her closer to look her face to face. Sniffing the woman’s scent, the Invisible Woman sneered at her prize. Her many hands resting on her hips and thighs as she leaned back and shook her crowned head.

“The most dangerous creature in this building, capable of killing everyone with the same ease as a bear surrounded by rabbits… And your first survival instinct after being caught by a rival predator… is to play dumb?” Leaning forward, Susan stared into the eyes of the confused woman, her whimpering and cries going silent. “Whoever you are, you certainly didn’t come from MY brood.”

With a blood curdling screech and a hiss that made everyone shiver, the woman lashed out with talons that grew from her fingers, finding no purchase when they met an invisible wall that separated her from Susan’s face. Before the eyes of everyone present, the exotic dancer transformed; her flesh turning a murky translucent green and her eyes a reptilian yellow, slit and filled with unbridled rage and bloodlust. Spines jutted down her back, forearms and ankles and her formally long, dark hair came to life as a sea of tentacles that snapped all around her. The snaking limbs stopped a mere foot from her, enveloped by a bubble of solid invisible light. Then her changes became more horrific. Her lower jaw split open and formed a pair of mandibles that snapped to bite, and her tongue struck out, now laced, and tipped with razor sharp barbs that whipped at her jailor. Tentacles sprouted from her breasts and stomach that tried to reach out and strangle Susan, but to no success. The sight of the monster made everyone else in the building scream and panic, while others fell to their knees and wretched.

“Tell me where she is, tell me where Lilith is hiding.”

Again, the alien she-creature hissed and snarled at Susan like a caged animal. A near chaotic mass of teeth and tentacles to what used to be a beautiful woman. “You have fallen ‘former’ broodmother. Our Queen has not been stagnant like you have, she has been building our swarm for months. Growing, evolving, soon we shall consume all, and her apotheosis shall be complete. Nothing you do will stop that!”

Narrowing her eyes, and tilting her head slightly in annoyance, Susan pinned her to the floor by her tail and twisted her stinger in her prey’s chest. The she-creature hissing in pain before smiling back at Susan from her mandible crowded jaws. “You think this will make me talk? We are connected by the link, even NOW she sees you ‘former’ Broodmother, she sees you through my eyes, feels through my touch. We are all extensions of her will, and believe us… You are NOTHING compared to her… Or her new toys…”

“Who did that bitch get her claws into?” Demanded Janet, her own talons snapping with impatience.

Alicia Masters stepped closer, her hands at her sides while her tentacles braided into a trio of thicker roping appendages ending in sharp clawed tips. “I too want to know, and you’d BETTER have answers.”

Twisting the blade of her stinger in the alien woman’s chest again, Susan’s face remained stern and scathing. Her prisoner sneering up at her while clutching at the stinger tail… But then her eyes opened wide with surprise and looked down at the wound between her breasts. Something was spreading into her flesh, seeping into her blood stream, and changing her from within. “What… What is this?” Pulling her stinger out of the monster but keeping her force field around her, the she-creature reverted her tentacles and mandibles back into herself while the sky-blue colouration now saturated her entire chest and was quickly spreading down to her stomach and up her shoulders. “I can’t… I can’t feel… What are you doing to us?!” By now the discolouration had spread down to her waist and down her legs, her body shivering as she quickly fell into a form of rigor. Hot tears returned in the woman’s eyes, the monster looking around frantically, in panic as the blue tint spread up her neck.

“MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!”

The moment her face was enveloped and changed from a murky translucent green to a sky blue, the creature screamed at the top of her lungs. Clutching their ears, the guests and SHIELD staff winced at the terrible pitch, glasses exploding from the sonic pressure before the woman fell limp to the floor. At first, she laid motionless, still, but breathing. Crouching down to rest on her knees, Susan checked the alien woman over to find her slowly stir and curl up into herself. The moment Susan rested a clawed hand over her shoulder, the woman lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Susan’s waist. Gently sobbing while clutching at the Invisible Woman like a lifeline.

“THANK YOU… Thank you… It was a nightmare! I did… She made me… I couldn’t STOP myself!”

“Shhhh, I know… I know…” Shushing the woman and gently combing her fingers through her tentacles to calm her down, Susan’s demeanor had changed completely, acting warm and motherly while she helped calm the woman through this sudden transition. Looking up to SHIELD and her husband, Susan gestured Reed to come over. Still shaken by the ordeal, Reed slowly stepped towards the two and knelt to check on the woman. Helping her sit up, the vicious creature was long gone, replaced with a blue skinned reptilian woman with tentacles for hair, sobbing and hugging her arms around her ruined corset. Looking over to the stinger on Susan’s tail, Reed was curios of it. Seeing his fascination, Susan explained herself. “When I was… Worse… I created this stinger to infect others, make them like me by injecting some of my genetic material into their blood stream.”

“And the gene trigger I created is also in that material, you must have spread my treatment from you to her.”

Johnny and Ben finally moved closer with SHIELD in tow behind them, their weapons still aimed on the woman and Susan’s family, just to be sure. Helping the woman to sit up, Susan cupped her face and tried to help her focus.

“Can you tell me your name?”

“S-sara…” The alien woman replied with wheezing breaths.

“Sara.” Spoke Reed, trying to get the woman’s attention. “Do you know where Lilith is? What do you remember before being severed from the empathic link?”

“I…” Darting her eyes back and forth, the alien woman hugged herself more tightly, her face scrunching with concentration. “I… Remember a mansion… People… And… A robot?”

“A robot? Heck, WE got a robot, that doesn’t help us...Ow!” Coughed Johnny after he was given an elbow in the stomach from Janet.

“Hot-head’s got a point Reed, that doesn’t narrow it down too much for us.” The Thing Shrugged, looking around for a coat or jacket to give the woman now that everything had calmed down.

“No… But its more than what we started with.” Replied Mr. Fantastic, pulling a tablecloth off the table and ignored the protests from the bar owner when he draped it over the sobbing creature’s shoulders. “We’ll take her with us until we can get more answers, for now, we still need to set up the gene trigger.”

Guiding the woman to her feet, the group made their way out with SHIELD in tow, but a thought continued to linger in Susan’s mind even by the time they entered the Fantasticar and ascended into the air.

“A mansion with its own robot, that just about narrows it down to about a dozen or more millionaires in the city with a Roomba.”

Continuing their flight back to the Baxtor building, the Fantastic Four and their guests landed in the Fantasticar’s landing pad on the top floor of the building, crowding the hanger bay but not enough that they could not disembark from their vehicles after they were powered down and exit the crafts. At the corner of the bay, they could all see that HERBIE had been hard at work in the Richard’s family absence, gathering cannisters and storing them at the corner of the bay, strapped and labelled, ready to be shipped out. The gene-trigger Reed had requested the A.I. to create while he was gone. By now there had to be 20 barrels.

Entering their home, Janet helped Sara to the living room chair, while Ben and Johnny took opposite seats in the couch along with Alicia. The SHIELD guards took up space in the living room with them keeping an eye on everyone present, while Susan and Reed made their way to the laboratory. “Let’s see if I can get an assessment of HERBIE’s progress, we’ll get a better idea in my lab.”

“I’ll gather some of my old clothes… If there are still some here.” Offered Susan. “Hopefully, you can wear some so you’re not wearing a tablecloth.” Heading into her bedroom, while everyone else was waiting in the living room, Susan turned on the light to her bedroom and smiled to herself. He had kept everything where it was. He did not change or empty out her things since she was in the RAFT, still hopeful he could get her back. It warmed her heart to know he never gave up on her. Gathering some spare clothes from her dresser, she returned to the living room and offered them to the shy creature who slowly but gratefully accepted the change in clothing. “Here, you go, you can get changed in the washroom, I’ll check up on Reed.”

Seeing the woman nod and get up to head to the washroom, Susan made her way down the hall to Reed’s lab. Once she was inside, she found herself surrounded by Reed’s research and work over the last several weeks. Holographic displays of Susan’s genome rotated on a table while Reed and Susan’s research were displayed on screens hanging over the main work desk. Overhead she could see the widescreen showing an image of blue tinted cells, inert and floating in fluid. A breakthrough, she surmised in his research to bring her back, if only partially. Sitting at his chair in front of the screen, Reed looked up to the ceiling and called out to the building’s A.I.

“HERBIE, how goes the production of the gene trigger?”

“Hello Professor Richards, we currently have 500 liters of the gene trigger ready for processing. Would you like it to be shipped to the university campus?”

“No HERBIE, I want the current stock in the hanger bay up top ready to be sent to SHIELD for delivery and distribution.” Answered Reed, getting an acknowledgement from the building’s artificial intelligence. “If we’re lucky, there should be enough to douse the city and end this invasion before it starts.”

Turning his attention over his shoulder from an elongated neck, Reed smiled back at his wife standing at the Lab’s doorway, hugging herself with a look of worry. Getting up from his chair, the man returned his neck to normal length and stood with some apprehension. “You REALLY scared us back there in the dance parlour by the way Suzie.”

Slowly stepping forward, Susan rested her four hands over her husband’s shoulders, pressing her body against his and exhaling a breath she did not know she was holding. “I’m sorry Reed, I didn’t mean to scare you all, but I didn’t want to have her escape or attack someone if she were cornered or found out.” Hugging Reed more closely, she breathed in the scent of his hair, her heightened senses telling her everything about how stressed and scared the man was. “I won’t do that again, okay?”

“Alright… How do you feel?”

Separating from Reed and looking around the lab overwhelmed her with memories, Susan closed her eyes and sighed, trying to block out the terrible reminder of when the thing that wore her face and body confronted her family months ago and nearly did something that NOW would be unthinkable to her. Hugging herself, her eyes opened when she felt Reed rest a hand over her shoulder to help calm her down. “… I should have said something when I first turned when I was still me. But, after?... I was driven, compelled to keep my state a secret.” Breathing in and exhaling, Susan looked up to kiss Reed on the lips but hesitated. “That monster, that fiend that threatened you all… That thing wasn’t me.”

“Hey, its okay Suzie, I KNOW it wasn’t you….” Seeing the man give a comforting smile, Susan could not help herself anymore and pulled the man into a gentle embrace, wrapping her four arms around him and hugging him gently, fully aware of the dangers her new strength could cause.

“That wasn’t me Reed…” She said again, a whisper in his ear. “That was never me…”

Pulling away from the hug, Reed could see Susan was beside herself with guilt, gently cupping her face in his hands and smiling when she smiled back. “I know Suzie, from what I’ve gathered from my research, and from what you’ve told me, this… Species is completely hardwired to multiply and consume. I’m surprised you held out as long as you had.”

“I didn’t… That’s the problem. At first, I thought I was going crazy, other times I wasn’t even in control of myself, the NEED was just so overwhelming. There were times I blacked out and… And…” Feeling the man left her chin up, it was Susan’s turn to be surprised when she felt Reed kiss her on the lips. Breathing in sharply, Susan reciprocated the kiss, her tentacles curling behind her back and over her shoulders, unconsciously pressing up against the man as she tasted his lips. It had been SO long for her to feel his lips on hers, to smell his presence and hear his voice. Moaning softly into his mouth, she risked letting her tongue explore his mouth, to taste him again. The only thing that kept her from going any further was the ‘ping’ sound that came from her collar, letting her know that even without the detonator present, SHIELD was making sure she and the others did not compromise their agreement. Separating from the kiss hesitantly, Susan averted her eyes but maintained her sad smile back at her husband until the beeping stopped. “Its not fair…”

“Give it time Suzie, we’ll get through this.”

Looking the man in the eye again, Susan pursed her lips and gave the man another chaste kiss, peppering his lips and continuing to peck at his cheeks and nose. Her acts of affection only paused when the two heard a cough at the door to the lab and turned their attention to Alicia who stood embarrassed at the door. Her eyes wandering over the two as she fanned herself slightly, almost wanting to join them. “Uhm… We managed to get more out of Sara, we think you should come hear this for yourselves.” She explained, stepping away from the door and making her way back to the living room, giving the two some privacy until they joined everyone else a couple of minutes later.

Gathered around the alien woman now dressed in some of Susan’s old clothes, she sat in the same chair with a mug of coffee Johnny had brewed from the kitchen. “So, tell us Sara, what do you remember about the mansion?” Asked the Human Torch.

“Yeah, anything else about it… Apart from the robot I mean.”

“Ben…” Scolded Alicia, giving the stone man a look.

“Well… Maybe not a robot.” Explained Sara, looking down and shifting her eyes in thought. “He looked like a guy, but his skin was glossy and red, and he was wearing this green get up with a cape…”

“Wait… Did he have a yellow gem on his forehead?” Asked Janet, her face taking on a serious tone as she pointed at her own forehead.

“YEAH! He did.”

“VISION!” Gasped Janet, staring back at the rest of the Fantastic Four as they too realised what she was describing. “Was there a cat woman there too? A tall Viking looking man with a hammer and another man in purple with a bow?”

Looking down at her coffee, Sara leaned back in thought with those descriptions, slowly nodding. “I remember a cat woman… I also remember a green woman big enough to put our bouncer to shame!”

“The Avenger’s mansion!”

“Christ I should have known!” Fumed Susan, spinning in her heel and dizzy with thought, her hand at her chin as her mind raced. “Could you imagine the destruction she could cause if she infected them?”

Already the SHIELD guards scrambled to communicate back to Nick Fury and the Helicarrier off the Manhattan coast. Some even running back to the hanger to their flying transports to communicate with their superiors. “I’m trying to call Mr. Stark’s number now, nothing yet.” Called out one of the SHIELD agents, shaking his head to the others while tapping his earpiece.

“We have to go there, see if we can contain them before…”

Just then, the window frame of the living room exploded when a red and gold metal object shot through and collided into the adjacent wall, forcing everyone to the floor and covering their ears from the blast and raging afterburners that continued to go off until they finally sputtered and died. Looking up from the ground, everyone discovered that the object was in the shape of a man, staggering back to its feet and looking around frantically and clutching to its side where dark fluids and blood oozed down the side and dripped down its leg and on the floor. The whirl of servos and motors could be heard as Iron Man clumsily took a step forward and quickly stumbled back, his flickering eye lenses dying out.

Reaching for the exterior controls to his helmet, the front plating yawned open and folded back behind his head with grating metal to show the man was bruised and battered underneath. Blinking and breathing hoarse breaths, Tony looked around to find himself Surrounded by dozens of SHIELD agents and the Fantastic Four. “Mansion… ‘Pant’… Mansion’s been overrun… ‘Pant’… Need…” The man almost looked relieved until his eyes fell on Susan returning to her feet, then to Alicia, Janet, and Sara. Eyes going wide, the man aimed his outstretched hand out towards the nearest one and splayed his fingers open, where the palm lit up with a whine of repulser energy ready to fire. “STAY BACK! STAY BACK!”

“TONY! It’s ME! Just, just lower your hand alright, I can expla…”

“Oh, I KNOW its YOU, just like the others told me before they tried to drive their claws into my damn ribs to pluck at my liver.” Catching his breath and coughing up blood in his mouth, the man shook his head and staggered back again, looking too dizzy to keep standing. “So, what are you? The BLUE version? You like… Spit acid or something? Maybe shoot quills out or your tits? Well, you’re not going to tear ME apart lady!!!” The moment Susan slowly approached him with her four hands out, Iron Man leaned against the wall and aimed his repulser ray at her. “I’M SERIOUS! Get back!” The moment the whine from his hands became a high pitch release, a bolt of compressed force shot out.

Gorel29

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2023, 09:53:42 PM »
The New Genus
Chapter 5

Looking up from his seat at the kitchen table, Tony thought he heard something. A moan or a cry, he was not too sure which. After the others left the kitchen after having some coffee, they all looked flustered, like they had a fever. Sipping at his own coffee, he didn’t feel sick, looking down at the mug of coffee in his hand, he shrugged and took another sip. Lilith had left the table right around the time Clint and Hank left, she was certainly clingy with the two but when she turned to look back at him, she gave the man a dirty look just like before. Not that he hadn’t gotten that look from other women in the past, but usually it came AFTER spending a night with him. Now all alone with Vision at the kitchen table, the two occasionally looked up at the ceiling when they heard noises upstairs.

it was all he heard all around the mansion. Heavy thumping, the sounds of furniture breaking, and the occasional scream went off, but the automatic alarm did set off at all. Hinting that they were not being attacked. But all that left was a noticeably big and very LOUD mystery for the Invincible Iron Man. “Huh… I wonder what’s going on up there?” He asked, sipping at his drink. “I mean, I know I usually bring fun home after a gala or two but never thought I’d be hearing Tigra cry out like that.” Seeing Vision look up, Tony smirked and gave the android an inquisitive look. “You’ve got better ears than me, what’s going on upstairs?”

“Unknown, however pheromones detected in the air suggests our compatriots are in a state of physical arousal… An unusual concentration of pheromones actually.”

“Ha! First day of spring in October? Lilith probably put some Spanish fly in the coffee as a ‘thank you’ for Cap saving her, heh… Lightweights. I feel envious for them.”

Looking down at his own coffee, which he never drank from, Vision stared down at the hot, dark fluid and narrowed his eyes. “there does not appear to be an aphrodisiac in the beverage, only a lactate fluid mixed with a VERY complex genetic structure.”

“That’s cream Vision, pretty likely half’n half.” Tony explained, taking another sip.

“It’s human.”

Eyes going wide, Tony spat out his drink and placed the mug as far away from him as possible. Grabbing a napkin, he tried to wipe his tongue dry. “Human?!”

“Somewhat, the base code is human, but the genome is surprisingly complex. Humans have only 2 based pairs in a genetic strand, I’m reading over fifty.”

Stopping in his frantic reaction, Tony’s face went serious, putting the napkin down on the table and eyeing the mug of coffee like it was poison. “So… We are not talking human then.” Getting up from his seat, Tony outstretched his right hand behind him. With a whoosh of air, components from his Iron Man suit arrived and clamped over his shoulder and unfolded to wrap around his arm, wrist, and hand. Sticking out his metal clad finger, he dipped it into his coffee. “Friday, can you analyze this for me?” More components from his suit arrived, clamping behind his back, and attaching to his shoulder components. The upper portion wrapping around his neck just in time for his helmet to fly in and envelop his head with a final ‘clamp’ of the face plate closing shut and the eyes lighting up.

“Sure thing boss, going for an organic diet this time around?” The spunky AI chirped in an Irish accent. Waiting for a few seconds, Tony began to lose patience until he finally asked for what she found so far.

“Well?”

“… I think you’ve got trouble boss.” She answered cryptically. The sounds of more activity upstairs making Tony apprehensive. “The genetics are not completely analysed but some of the coding implies a viral nature, one that grafts to any gene seque…” Pulling his finger out of the coffee mug, Tony waved his other arm out and the rest of his armor flew to him from different parts of the mansion. One by one, individual armor plates clamped around his body, connecting seamlessly, and completing the suit of Mark 43 armor over his body. Getting the same hint of danger, Vision too stood from his seat and joined the man outside into the main hall of the mansion. Heading up the stairs, the noises were getting more and more hoarse, it did not even sound human anymore. Heading over to a closed door, Iron Man carefully turned the nob and slowly entered, only for Vision to phase right through without a second thought. Rolling his eyes in his helmet, Iron Man stepped inside and immediately wished he hadn’t.

“Fascinating…”

That was not the word Tony was thinking out loud when he staggered back and tried not to vomit. All around him the walls and ceiling sported over a dozen throbbing fleshy cocoons, all interlaced with the fleshy, veiny material they were made from and rooted to the walls. Not only that the floors and some of the bare spaces of the walls were coated in a thick resin that barely yielded to his metal clad feet when he stepped over it. “Oh GOD, what the hell are those things?!”

“Unknown… They appear to be lifeforms, rapidly developing.”

“Developing into what?”

“Again… Unknown…”

Stepping out of the room, Tony didn’t care anymore that Vision phased through the wall behind him. The two going deeper down the hallway, opening doorways, and finding more cocoons. A sudden ‘thump’ from the end of a hallway to Tony’s left had the two flying off to investigate. What they both found was Thor, crouched on one knee while trying to lift Mjolnir, and failing. He had a blanket around his waist being held up by his free hand, and his body and hair were slick with sweat as if he had just come out of a sauna. Continuing to try and lift his hammer, the Asgardian was oblivious to the two, focused on the task in front of him. “How… How am I unworthy?” The man asked to no one. “Was it… Was it HER? She… She demands much, but… Certainly this would not…”

“Thor? Are you doing okay there, big guy?”

Finally turning his head to look up at Iron Man and Vision, Thor’s eyes seemed glazed over, like he was drugged or in a trance. “She… She demands the power of Mjolnir, of Asgard… But the hammer, it wont…”

“Who’s SHE big guy?” Moving closer, Tony was startled when Thor got up to his feet and backed away, dropping the blanket around his waist, and sneering back at Iron Man like a cornered animal. Looking away, Tony covered his eyes with the back of his gauntlet. “Okay… Didn’t need to see that.”

“GET AWAY FROM ME! You are toxic! Diseased… Impure…”

“Thor, just… Put the blanket back around to cover that Norse sausage you got going on and let’s talk.” What he got as a response was what sounded like a mixture of a hiss and a reptilian growl when Thor began to transform before their eyes. His flesh quickly becoming a translucent murky green, developing spurs and spines that jutted out of his ankles and forearms, his back lurched as a row of spines lined down his back and thick chitinous plates developed over his brawny arms and shoulders. Tentacles sprouted from his scalp where his hair once was, crowning the sides of his face with a pair of gnarled horns while his eyes became yellow and reptilian and his teeth razor sharp. Lurching forward with the gait of a hunched over gorilla, his changes did not stop there when his chest developed the same chitinous armor and his lower jaw split open into a pair of jagged, toothy mandibles. Making eye contact one last time, the hideous abomination looked up at Tony and roared.

Blasting the monstrosity with a shot of repulsar energy without a second thought, the creature that used to be Thor was sent crashing through the wall behind him, revealing another room infested with cocoons like the one he came out of. But then, Iron Man looked around when the entire mansion came alive with the sounds of hissing and snarls, making him realise that he may have stirred a hornet’s nest.

“I believe a sound retreat is advised Mr Stark.”

“Yeah… That I can agree with.”

Flying down the corridor, the two could hear more activity rile up in the building all around them. Caught off guard, Tony was body tackled by something that burst through the wall to his right and sent him through three different rooms until colliding with an old fireplace finally stopped him. Looking up through a static filled visor, Tony gasped at the sight of the Hulk, now a towering, slithering mass of claws, tentacles and teeth that roared down at him with a maw filled with drooling mandibles like a cephalopod. “You threaten the swarm…” He snarled, raising his talons over his head to form fists, Tony did not give him the chance to strike before hitting him with a blast of his arc reactor and sending what used to be the Hulk up the next room overhead, causing debris to rain down over Iron Man. Brushing himself off, Tony quickly got up and flew out the chasm he was punched through, darting his way out to the main hall.

There he found Wanda, clutching at her side like she was injured and looking up just in time for Iron Man to stop in mid air and fall to his feet. Looking up at Tony, Wanda’s eyes went wide at the sight of him, shifting her attention between hallways to make sure it was clear. “Tony? What the hell is going on?” Helping the woman up and letting her drape her arm over his shoulder, Tony fired the thrusters in his feet to fly and carry the Scarlet Witch with him.

“I don’t know Wanda; all of this is insane! It has to be that woman Cap brought back, Lilith.”

Making their way to the main hall of the mansion, the two were given the sight of their friend Vision fighting for his life against the rest of the Avengers, now mutated and twisted into Lovecraftian horrors. The android phased out just in time to avoid a strike from one creature that looked like Steve, now completely nude and reptilian with chitinous plates growing from his right arm like a shield and barreling through the red and green android like he was a ghost. Turning his attention to another attacker, Vision fired energy beams from the gem in his forehead, fending off a female creature with six arms as she ducked, cartwheeled, and scurried out of the firing solution. Returning to a solid state, Vision kept his attention on his two attackers, believing he had the upper hand until a column of raw cosmic energy blasted through him and tore him apart from behind.

“VISION!” Landing where Vision’s upper half had fallen, Tony raised his hand and conjured an energy field to protect the three of them while he checked on the android. “Vision, talk to me buddy, let me know you’re still okay.”

“He was a threat to the swarm, and so are you.” Turning his attention to Vision’s attacker coming into view, Tony was surprised to find it was Carol, or what appeared as Carol floating just a foot off the ground. Completely nude and fully transformed, her flesh was a murky translucent green, her scalp alive with a sea of tentacles swaying behind her as long as her legs and horns framing her smiling face, sporting razor sharp teeth in her grin while she swirled cosmic energy in her talon in front of her. “Our Queen has plans for this city… And you’re not in them.” Her eyes were slit and reptilian, and yet glazed, just like Thor’s, almost as if SHE wasn’t the one he was addressing, but some thing that was influencing her, using her.

Caught off guard, Tony turned to the sight of Tigra attacking his forcefield, her body now more feline than ever, raking her claws over the energy field and trying to bite her way through, only to be pushed back and roll onto her hands and feet, padding and circling them like a prowling jungle cat. Her flesh too had become glossy and translucent with a filmy green colour, her scalp and back coiling with tentacles while a barbed tail swished angrily behind her. “Sick… Poison… Threat.” She hissed, allowing a prehensile tongue to slither out of her chops to lick at her fangs and mandibles. One by one the rest of the Avengers revealed themselves, each a twisted nightmare of their former selves.

Jennifer stalked out into the open, a talon at her hip and licking the claws clean of her other hand salaciously, just as her Cousin lumbered in behind her like a bear on all fours for her to caress his scalp like a loyal pet. Thor and Hawkeye appeared from above, the archer twitching as he scurried up the wall hissing back at Iron Man. “What the hell happened to you all?!

“I happened to them.” Spoke a woman’s voice, smooth and honey sweet as Lilith stepped casually down the stairs to stand at the center of the main hall of the mansion, smiling imperiously over at Tony as the Avengers gathered behind her. Unlike the others, she retained her human form, tossing her flowing blonde hair behind her and smoothed down the dress she wore, a dress Tony recognised as a gift he gave Natasha last year as a Christmas gift.

“Who are you? Really?”

Tilting her head with a smile, the woman rolled her eyes to look up at the ceiling and back at Tony. “My mother named me Lilith, I never understood the name in the beginning, not until I killed my fourth mate in a hotel room in Jersey and found a bible in the nightstand after bearing quintuplets.” Smiling wider at the confused looks of Tony and Wanda, she continued, slowly walking towards the two as Tony held Vision’s deactivated body close. “A demon that lures in men with the temptation of pleasures of the flesh… But I’m so much more than that.” Quickly transforming in front of the two, her body shifted and grew, her shoes burst apart to free splayed-out claws and a long saurian tail that dragged behind her. The sides of her dress tore open as did the rest of it when a second pair of limbs grew from her sides and she was forced to all sixes like an insect, her flesh becoming translucent and a sickly green as spines, tentacles and chitinous plates grew out of her inhuman body. Her neck lengthened to match the length of her meter-long tentacles slithering from her scalp while horns grew from the sides of her now serpentine head, flicking a barbed tongue out like a snake and smiled. “Lilith, Babylon, Echidna, I am ALL of those things, my swarms will consume this city, and then the world… Hmm, I could have overtaken your Avengers easily, overpower you with the might of my progeny, lurking in the dark bowers of your city… But to be invited? To be welcomed with opened arms and consume you from within, like a parasite, that’s FAR more delightful.”

“You’re not getting away with this Lilith!”

“Neither are you…”

Gasping from a sharp pain in his side, Tony turned to find Wanda driving her talons into his ribs, just as transformed as the others, and sneering back at him with fanged lips. “Poison…” Twisting her fingers in his chest, Tony tasted blood in his mouth and dropped Vision to the ground, his force field deactivating as the damage kept him from keeping it up. Seeing the Avengers close in on him, Tony raised his hand and fired point blank at Wanda, sending her back and ripping her claws free of his armor. With no way to fight, Tony fired off his flares to blind his friends and set his after burners to maximum power, firing through the roof with the speed of a rocket.

Gasping and coughing out a struggled breath, Tony’s eyes darted open to find himself staring up at the ceiling of the Richards family living room. Looking around and shaking in panic, the man found himself being checked over by SHIELD personnel who gently tried to calm him down while he recovered from his injuries. Looking down at his chest he found much of his armor had been disassembled and removed so they could stitch up his wounds. Realising he was not in danger anymore, the man slumped back down on the table, releasing a breath he had been holding for almost a minute. Turning his head, he looked out the open window he barged through for safety.

“I’m glad you’re okay Tony…” He heard a woman say out loud nearby, one he recognised as Susan’s as he heard someone move out of the way for her to approach. “You lost a lot of blood from your injuries, thankfully SHIELD was able to patch you up.” Feeling a pair of hands gently cup around his left hand and wrist, he squeezed his hand back in response.

“No thanks to my friends back at the mansion, you have to do something, that lady… She’s planning to…” turning to look up at Susan, the man went stone stiff when he realised, he was holding hands with one of the same creatures that posed as his friends back at the Avengers mansion. Her face framed by gnarled and branching antlers like a headdress with a sea of tentacles slithering behind it. Unlike their murky translucent green, her skin was a sky blue and her demeanor was gently, civil, caring. Her eyes, despite being slit and reptilian, had a softness to them he only recognised from the Invisible Woman… When she was still human.

“Susan?”

“Hello Tony, there’s a lot you need to be brought up to speed with.”

Looking up and breathing sharply through his nostrils, Tony darted his eyes across the living room to find three other creatures like the one gently holding his hand in the same room. One he recognized as the Wasp, mostly from her face when she turned and approached the table where he laid, she seemed taller than he remembered, she ALSO had blue scaly skin, horns, tentacles and two sets if diaphanous wings that buzzed behind her when she approached the table and gently rested a clawed hand over his chest. “Tony… You’re awake, how do you feel?”

Shifting his attention between the two creatures, Tony tried to sit up, his breathing still erratic until Susan gently pressed him down and shushed him to calm down, softly tracing her talons over his forehead. “It’s okay Tony, we’re not going to hurt you.”

“W-what happened? What are you…?”

Giving each other a sad look, the two women hesitated to answer until Susan took a deep breath and explained everything to the man. For several minutes, she went into detail on how she had been infected with some kind of parasitic DNA, how it changed her, manipulated her, and drove her to do terrible things before Reed managed to stop her. While she talked, Tony’s expression calmed down, soaking in all the information as Janet helped him sit up and make sure he was comfortable. Two other SHIELD agents checking on him helped make sure his stitches did not burst from the act as he was helped to his feet. “And that’s where we are now.” Susan sighed, letting the man sling his arm over her shoulder to help him up. “Reed came up with a gene trigger that pretty much shuts the DNA off.”

“But leaves you in the current hardware while your software is waiting for a patch it’ll never get.” Nodding to himself and pulling his arm away with a squeamish look on his face when her tentacles uncoiled from his arm, he gestured with his open hand to the rest of his armor near the table, the components flying to graft back onto him and complete his armor. “MY question is… Why did the infection not take in me?”

“What do you mean?”

“Your daughter… Lilith, she spiked our drinks with her DNA, turning the Avengers into creatures like her, but not me, why?”

Narrowing her eyes, Susan leaned back her head, as did Janet when she too inspected the man. “There’s something floating around in your blood, something toxic.”

“Yeah…” Nodded Janet, seeing what Susan was seeing, leaving the man confused as the two eyed him. “What IS that? Geez Tony, what did you put in yourself THIS time?”

Chuckling, Tony scratched the back of his bare neck while thinking on that. “Well Jan, that’s going to be a long list; there was that case of palladium poisoning I get a few years ago, the Extremis bio-hardware I injected into myself, there’s probably still nano-bot waste in there from my mark 50 suit and let’s not forget a couple decades worth of liver damage from alcoholism.”

“Yes, THAT I can see.” Folding her lower arms under her chest and taping her lip in thought with one of her free hands, Susan pieced it all together. “You weren’t a viable host, too sick.”

“So, I wasn’t infected?”

“OH! Yes, you were, but the DNA died the instant it tried to infect your cells. Reed and I determined that naturally, the DNA has a metabolism 500 times faster than a human’s body. If it were ever exposed to a viral agent or unhealthy DNA it would burn through it and die.”

Looking to the two woman and the window he barged through in his panic, the man got a better view of the living room and the damage he caused. “I didn’t hurt either of you, did I? I was pretty much seeing stars when I got here.”

“You tried to shoot me with a repulsar beam before you passed out.” Explained Susan, giving the man a look while biting her lip with her fanged teeth. “But I managed to redirect the beam with my forcefields.”

“To where?”

Pointing up with a talon, Tony looked up to find a gaping hole in the ceiling that led up five stories.

“Oh, sorry.”

“Don’t worry, something like that seems to happen once a month in here…” Helping the man down the hall towards Reed’s lab, the three entered the large space to find the rest of the Fantastic Four and another creature Tony did not recognise looking over a screen with what looked like a logistics readout being displayed. Seeing Iron Man back on his feet, Johnny and Ben approached, greeting the man, and making sure not to overwhelm him and make his injuries worse.

“It ‘s good to see you alright Stark.”

“Yeah, deh sorry about yer buddies at the mansion.”

Nodding back to Ben and wincing at his stone hand trying to gently pat his shoulder, Tony turned to see the other alien woman blink back at him in confusion.

“So THAT’s what you look like.” Whispered Alicia, catching Tony off guard when she approached him and gently cupped her hands at either side of his face. Despite her talons being razor sharp, her touch was delicate, cautious. Pursing her lips into a smile, her face turned to shock when she heard the collar around her neck beep threateningly, forcing Alicia to step back and fold her hands behind her, a sheepish look of embarrassment that despite her alien and predatory appearance looked almost attractive. “Sorry, I’ve heard you walk around her dozens of times in the past… When I was blind. I didn’t know you had a beard.”

“Alicia?! Alicia Masters? You can see!”

Looking away, he thought he noticed a dark blue blush on her face when she gathered a braid of her tentacles in her hands and stroked it to calm herself. “That and more…”

“Good, you’re awake.” Reed turned from his seat to stand and greet the injured man, shaking his gauntlet and explaining what had been going on. “I’ve had HERBIE synthesize more of the gene trigger I created so we can douse the city.”

“The city’s not what I’m worried about Reed, Lilith isn’t targeting New York, she was after the Avengers the entire time!”

“But why? There are millions of people in the city, this place is a buffet for her.”

“Yeah… But how many people in New York do you know can jump from Manhattan to Vermont in a single leap? How many can bulldoze through buildings like they were paper? How many can fly out into space? How many can control minds, or alter reality?” Getting the picture, the rest of the Fantastic Four worried. “She was after the Avengers the entire time, and now she has them!”

“If she makes off with their powers, she could flee Earth and infect the Milky Way Galaxy, she’d be a plague!” Gasped Susan, her four claws at her mouth in shock and horror. “I would have been a plague…”

“If we’re going to do anything, we’ve got to hit the Avengers mansion NOW while she still thinks she has the upper hand."

Nodding, Reed moved to one of the cylinders just now being filled by HERBIE and pulled it off the rack, screwing on a nozzle to the cannister’s top and hoisting it up in his arms. “Well then, lets get going.

Finally prepared and making their way to the hanger over top the Baxter building by the elevator, the doors open for them to find the remaining SHIELD force present gathered what they could from HERBIE’s shipment and flew off to load the Helicarrier, now coming in from the Manhattan bay. By the time the Fantastic Four were all top side, the two SHIELD transports were on their way out and heading to the flying fortress. Seeing the Fantastic Four arrive from the elevator, the lead SHIELD agent turned and approached them, stopping the group before they could enter the Fantasticar.

"Ah Professor." A SHIELD agent saluted Reed before turning back to watch a group of vessels leaving, “Your shipment of the chemical is being sent up to the Helicarrier now. Everything should be ready for distribution in just half an hour once you arrive to oversee its distribution to the city, Professor Richards.”

Reed noticed the agent turning his full attention back to the Fantastic Four and the four alien creatures with them.

“Good, good.” Nodded Reed, holding a cannister snaked around his arm and tapping a button on his belt that opened the walk ramp of the Fantasticar, “But we are not heading to the SHIELD Helicarrier, we’re heading to the Avenger’s mansion to stop Lilith.”

Reed was stepping forward to enter their personal vessel but stopped in his tracks when the man stepped to the side and stood between him and the walk ramp of the Fantasticar.

“I’m afraid I must insist Professor Richards, your wife’s… Demonstration at the entertainment venue and Mr. Stark’s arrival shows that the target is aware of your presence. Director Fury has made it clear that your wife and the other… Creatures are to be kept under tight surveillance at the Helicarrier until the city inhabitants have been protected,” The SHIELD agent held up a hand.

“The FUCK did you just call me?” Asked the Wasp coldly, giving the man a dirty look.

“We can’t just douse the city with the gene trigger without making sure she hasn’t left the city, or this planet!” Explained Reed. “Her target was never the city of New York, as of now the Avengers are the true threat and we need to get to them now!”

Lifting his hand in an aggressive gesture and barking out a quick command, the remaining SHIELD agents with the man quickly raised their weapons and aimed them at the Fantastic Four and the blue creatures with them.

“Please, we have to go!” Pleaded Susan, stepping up to stand shoulder to shoulder with her husband and convince the SHIELD agent of the situation. “I know how she thinks, the intelligence driving this species, it’s looking for the strongest hosts to spread and consume. If we do not go to the mansion now, they’ll escape, they’ll leave Earth!”

“They will be dealt with when the compound is released over the city. Please do not make me repeat myself, you will board your vessel and return to the SHIELD helicarrier for processing and for THAT one…” He gestured to the alien woman Susan freed from the empathic swarm link. “She will be fitted a collar like yourself until we can determine that either of you are not compromised.”

“Oh, come ON!” Scoffed Johnny, getting the same agreement with the others. The SHIELD agents present thumbed the safeties around to fire on their weapons and aimed at the group, forcing the Human Torch to raise his hands.

“This is bullshit,” Johnny muttered.

Pulling out the detonator from his pocket and raising it up to eye level for Susan to see, the man left his thumb over the trigger to make his point.

“Give me an answer now.”

Gorel29

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2023, 09:54:14 PM »
The New Genus
Chapter 6

Hissing under her breath and eyeing the group of agents threatening her friends and loved ones, Susan stepped forward to keep the man’s focus on her. “I’m getting really tired of this, we don’t have time for Fury’s power plays here, LIVES are at stake, now you can either get out of our way or I will take you out of the way!”

Stepping back, the man kept the detonator up and brought his thumb down to press the trigger, causing everyone to panic… Until he struggled to bring his thumb down completely. There was something obstructing his thumb from the button, something he could not see. Looking back up to Susan’s reptilian eyes, she gave him a cold glare before raising her hand and flicking her wrist in a gesture with her finger, pointing up to the ceiling. Instantly everyone’s weapons were plucked from their hands and encased in bubbles of invisible hard light, forcefields created by the Invisible Woman without them even knowing it. Looking up at the floating weapons and back at the slithering creature smirking back at him, the man made to unholster his side arm just when Susan made a crushing gesture with her hand and trapped the man and remaining SHIELD agents in forcefields that bound them tight.

“Suzie?”

“I’ve got this Reed, get everyone inside, I’ll be right with you.”

Struggling impotently against his binds, the man squirmed and thrashed, unable to stop the Fantastic Four and their Avenger allies from boarding their ship. With her four hands at her hips, Susan gave the man a murderous stare, as did Alicia and Janet who stood behind the woman as she made a gesture with her talon and flicked the remote detonator out of his hand with her powers and into her own.

“GET ME OUT OF THIS! BY ORDER OF SHIELD, YOU WILL CEASE THIS ACTIVITY NOW OR ELSE!”

Ignoring the man spitting threats at her and her friends and the cries of the rest of the SHIELD agents held high in the air by her forcefields, Susan observed the remote to her collar in her claws and found the ‘release’ button, freeing her and the others as their collars unlatched and slipped off their necks. Turning to leave.

“You will not get away with this.” Threatened the SHIELD agent as he watched them leave. “Director Fury will have you all arrested and YOU three destroyed! Your husband and brother and stone chiselled friend will be detained as traitors to the U.S. and your two children stored away to be studied like lab rats!”

Stopping in her tracks, Susan’s stinger tail snapped behind her and stretched out far enough to point right at the man’s forehead just a millimeter from his skin, the rifles floating overhead suddenly came together and were crushed into a heap the size of a basketball before dropped to the ground, sending her prisoners into a panic. Her long flowing tentacles bristling at the threat as she gave off a low hiss that could be heard by everyone. Turning to look over her shoulder, she gave the man a look of such unbridled rage it made everyone else floating overhead feel uneasy. Then her demeanor changed when she turned to face him, recoiling her tail away from the man’s scalp. Sauntering up to the floating man bound by her will, Susan circled him, tracing a talon across his shoulder, back and other shoulder before looking him in the eye again. Her face had become calm, inviting, alluring with her eyes half lidded and her lips pursed. Leaning forward, she draped her lower set of hands over his shoulders while her upper pair cupped at his cheeks, the look on her face hinting she was going to kiss him before she darted to the right and whispered directly into his ear.

“You didn’t MEAN that did you? You wouldn’t do something so heinous as to harm my loved ones just to get me to obey? Would you?” Her voice was so smooth, and sweet like honey, the man shivered, a mixture of fear and excitement

“N-no… I… I was bluff...” Seeing her return her gaze directly back to his, she pressed a talon against his lip and shushed him, her tentacles flowing over her shoulders and coiling up his arms and shoulders while she kept close to him.

“Of course, you were, but you don’t have to fear me, all I want to do is get to know you better, so you can get to know me, don’t you want to know me better?” She husked, moving closer and pressing her chest against his. Looking down, he could see her tentacles slither around his shoulders and up his neck, feeling up under his chin and the back of his head while she continued to give him a smouldering look and bat her reptilian eyes back at him. Despite it all, his eyes darted nervously, aroused by the intimate attention despite the danger he felt he was in. Leaning closer to his lips, she closed her eyes, the act making him do the same as he too puckered his lips… Until he heard a metallic click and the hum of a bomb arming. Her eyes opening wide with a hateful gaze into his eyes, her lips pulled back into a toothy sneer as she pulled away to reveal the bomb collar around the man’s neck and hissed.

“NEVER threaten me through my children again! EVER!!!”

Turning sharply, she tossed the detonator to Sara, who caught the device in her hands, looking between Susan and the man squirming in the air. “If Fury calls on his radio, tell him we went to face the Avengers and tell him to spray the city down.” Turning to look over her shoulder, the alien woman growled back at the man hovering a foot off the ground with his hands at his sides, frozen in place. “And if this fucker says anything about you, my family or ESPECIALLY my kids, the detonator is the little red button on the top there.”

“Uhm… okay…”

Stepping into the Fantasticar, Susan, Janet and Alicia joined the others inside. The door closing behind them as the vessel hovered a foot off the landing pad and turned to fly out the hanger bay, leaving over a dozen SHIELD agent floating overhead and their leader floating helplessly with an alien woman with her clawed thumb over the detonator. Very quickly regretting everything he said over the last 5 minutes.

Checking the controls to the Fantasticar as they made their flight towards the Avengers mansion, Reed looked out the side window to the Helicarrier coming into sight from the bay. Seeing the two transports fly to the massive vessel with their shipment of the gene trigger, Reed knew that whether he was there or not, Fury would still implement that plan. The city would be safe from Lilith’s hordes if they ever tried to invade… But the REAL threat were the Avengers now. Checking his flight and heading towards their destination, Reed almost flinched when he felt two pairs of arms gently wrap around his shoulders from behind and the lips of his wife kissing him over the side of his forehead.

“You didn’t hurt him, did you?” He asked with a hint of worry. The answer he got from his wife was a knowing smile, shifting her eyes away in a coy gesture.

“No… But he will likely be thinking twice about using our kids as leverage again, I’ll set him free from my forcefields… Now.” She gestured with a raised finger, as if she were tapping a button in front of her. “He won’t be harmed; Sara is watching over him with the detonator to the bomb I put around his neck.”

“SUSAN! You didn’t…”

Giving Reed a warm smile, Susan pulled free a couple of small objects from her top, revealing them to be a pair of AA batteries. “It works better when you’ve got these in it.”

At the back of the Fantasticar, Ben chuckled out loud, elbowing Iron Man in the shoulder and quickly remembering the man’s injuries when he yelped with a start. Looking out of the window, the lot spotted the mansion down below. Descending to the grassy lawn just in front of the mansion, the Fantasticar opened to let everyone out, ready for anything. Johnny and Janet already took to the air, the Human Torch set aflame and kept aloft with thermal down drafts and the Wasp keeping airborne under her own power with her diaphanous wings. Eventually Iron Man joined them in the air, having some trouble keeping his balance but regaining his control quickly once he joined the two.

“Are they still in there?” The Thing asked, finding the mansion quiet. “Because I don’t see nothing moving.”

Narrowing her eyes, Susan sneered and looked over to Alicia, the pair sharing the same disgusted look when they too turned to look up to Janet. All three in consensus after sensing what they could from the building. “Yeah, they’re in there alright.” Waving her hands in front of her, Susan closed her eyes and concentrated. When she reopened them, a bubble of invisibility bloomed out from her body and expanded rapidly until it enveloped the entire property of the mansion, essentially sealing them all within the bubble force field she created. “No one comes in, no one goes out.” She declared.

“Should we knock?” Asked Johnny, shrugging with his hands up.

“Sure thing, kiddo.” Closing his fist and aiming his arm out at the front doors, Iron Man’s arm opened a compartment that extended a small missile, firing off and blowing the front doors of the mansion apart to splinters and setting off an explosion that blew out all the windows and have the ruins of the front doors belch out a plume of fire. “Knock knock.”

Blinking back in shock, Johnny leaned in close to Janet with a smirk. “You think that got their attention?”

The bellowing roar from the mansion ruins caught everyone’s attention when a green mass the size of a car shot out of the burning roof and slammed down right on top of the Thing. Managing to catch its claws in his stony hands when the impact slammed him into the ground with enough force to cause a foot-deep crater, Ben looked up at the twisted mandibles of the Hulk growling down at him and snapping his jaws trying to bite off his face. “A LITTLE HELP HERE!” He called out, struggling with the monster’s inhuman strength.

“I’m on it!” Aiming out his hands, several compartments in Stark’s armor revealed micro-missile launchers and small cannons prepped to fire. But before he could unload unto the incredible Hulk, two other forms lunged out of the mansions debris and attacked him. She-Hulk and Tigra barreled towards the wounded Iron Man, faster than he could react, Tony managed to fire several scattershot missiles in their direction and sent the She-Hulk reeling, but not before Stark was tackled out of the air and pinned to the ground. Raising his arms up to defend himself Tony’s gauges and displays flashed hot red as the reptilian, tentacle riddled Tigra snarled and slashed at his armor, leaving deep scores in the metal with her claws.

Before a more lethal blow could be struck, the hissing creature screeched in pain when she was doused in intense flame, scurrying off Iron Man and rolling on the ground in agony, trying to put out the fires. Looking up, Tony found the Human Torch land next to him and help him back up to his feet.

“You okay?”

“Not the first time she tried to kill me.”

Looking up from his prone state, Tony found the rest of the Avengers had freed themselves of the mansion along with dozens of others he did not recognize. Charging towards the Fantastic Four with the ferocity of a wasp’s nest kicked over.

“I’m starting to think I should have been more subtle…”

“Pff… Screw subtle.” Setting aflame once again, Johnny leapt into the air and joined the fight where Wasp had her hands full fending off Black Widow before Johnny blasted her in flames.

Ben had finally gotten back to his feet, locked in a grapple with the hulk as he continued to snap his jaws and tentacles at the Thing. He was able to fend him off, but he knew he was fighting a losing battle. Whatever the Hulk had become, he was not holding back. “Youz gotten UGLY there Banner, I finally feel handsome in front of ya.”

“Appearances are nothing Grimm… All that matters is the swarm.”

Blinking back in surprise, Ben gasped as he felt a pair of arms grab him from behind in a choke hold, forcing him to lose his grip and look behind him to find Jennifer smiling back at him. “The swarm is everything Ben, and soon you will be a part of it.”

Fumbling back, the two Hulks pinned the Thing down.

GET THE HELL OFF HIM!!!” Screamed Alicia, snapping her braided tentacles at the two hulks and binding them around their necks, pulling them back as best she could when she spotted the Human Torch land and assist.

“I got you buddy!”

He was about to unleash a column of flames towards the two monstrosities when his powers backfired on him, causing him to cry out in pain as he felt like he was on fire without the protection of his powers. Collapsing to his knees and going into heat rigor, Johnny looked to where he heard laughter. Casually walking her way towards him and Alicia, the Scarlet Witch smiled a grin best found on a piranha. Her fresh was a translucent green like the others, riddled with spines and tentacles. But her scalp sported a pair of heavy, gnarled horns like the rack found on a mountain goat, her feet were digitigrade and gripping the earth with sharp talons while a cloak of fleshy fins furled behind her. Wanda’s hands swirling with arcane energies, inverting the Human Torch’s powers and sending Alicia to her knees in pain.

“You cannot stop us Johnny Storm… The swarm consumes all.”

“Consumes all…” The turned heroes said in unison.

Tigra had gotten up from her burns and already looked completely healed, turning her attention to Susan and Reed, she gave off a phlegm drooling roar before charging towards them. Dividing her attention, Susan sent the feline creature back with a concussive blow of solid invisible light while maintaining the forcefield around the mansion ruins, keeping the fight here and not letting it spread out to the rest of the city. Very quickly the tides of the fight were changing as the Avengers overpowered the Four and their allies. Janet ended up being bound in organic webbing being spun by the Black Widow, flicking her six claws to spread her silk over the struggling Wasp and keeping her in place. Her face was a mess of drippings mandibles and eyes as she hissed down at her prey.

A blur of cosmic energy blinded Susan before a pair of masses pinned her down onto the ground. Looking up, she snarled, snapping her tentacles at her attackers only to find them just as strong if not stronger than her. Finding herself taken down by Captain America and Thor, the two eyeing her up as they kept her arms pinned. Looking for her husband, Susan was horrified to find Captain Marvel holding Reed by his throat, the rest of her body was enveloped in destructive energies that prevented Mr. Fantastic from fighting back without seriously hurting himself. Carol had become a nightmare of herself, plated, membranous wings like the fins of a fish flapped idly behind her while a pronged tail flicked and curled by her feet, ending in a snapping barbed claw. Her scalp was alive with tentacles that barely obscured the fin of spines that lined down her scalp like a mohawk. Smiling with razor sharp teeth and leering at the struggling elastic man with reptilian eyes, her attention soon fell back to Susan.

“REED!”

Gasping and clutching at Carol’s arm to keep himself breathing, the alien creature looked down at the cannister he held wrapped in his arm like the coils of a snake. “You think to stop us with an explosive? We cannot be stopped. We are perfection, predatory perfection that will scour this Earth and the worlds beyond… Thanks to THIS body, the swarm can reach MANY worlds.” Grabbing the cannister, she tossed it to the ground with a cruel laugh, seeing the fear in Reed’s eyes with dark satisfaction. Carol purred at the sight of his terror, bringing Reed close to lick at his face.

“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM!!!” Susan roared, unable to break free of the alien creatures that used to be Captain America and Thor.

Paying Susan brief attention, Carol’s eyes narrowed with amusement. “Do not worry ‘former’ queen, you shall return to our good graces soon.” Looking to the rest of their prisoners, the Fantastic Four and their allies were all contained, unable to fight back. “We do not wish to kill YOU, no… Our Queen wants power, power to consume, power to infect, power to multiply… Image how powerful our swarm will be… When YOU are added to it Reed Richards.”

Gasping and coughing as her tail snapped around and clutched at his throat, Reed suffocated, his mouth wide open gasping for air. A prone position Carol took advantage of when she pulled his tongue out of his mouth and scratched it down its length with her finger. Coughing and spitting up blood, Reed looked up with stars in his eyes to the sight of Carol extending her own tongue out of her fanged mouth to cut it as well… Then pulling him in for a languid kiss.

“REED!!!!!!!!”

Meanwhile on the bridge of the Helicarrier…

Checking over the inventory of the two transports already in the hanger bay and being unloaded of their cargo from the Baxtor building, director Nick Fury looked over the information pad in his hand and back out onto the flight deck where he noticed a particular blue flying machine was not present from the return flight of his transports. The Fantastic Four were supposed to arrive with the SHIELD transports with Reed’s gene trigger to provide oversight for its delivery system.

“Why aren’t the Four here?” Demanded the man, passing his information pad to a subordinate and moving up to the window of the bridge to look down at the flight deck.

“We don’t know director; Lieutenant Fergusson was supposed to report back if there was any unusual activity with the three subjects granted leave from the RAFT.” Looking down at the display and communications, the agent shook his head. “We haven’t heard from him in at least an hour.”

Rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration, Nick Fury checked the inventory list again from a nearby agent. They had what they needed to distribute the gene trigger and enough to douse the entire greater Manhattan area if need be. But in his mind, the one factor he did not trust were Susan Storm and the others he let out. Reed may have been able to look past what she had become out of a misplaced love for the woman. But he knew better, not trusting anyone was what got him as far as he was now.

“DIRECTOR! I have agent Fergusson on the line now!”

“Put him up now! NOW!”

With his hands behind his back, Fury looked around with a stern gaze and listened as the speakers clicked and began giving off the noises of a woman struggling in the background, while the lieutenant he sent to watch over the Richards family, finally spoke up for him to hear.

“Lieutenant Fergusson reporting Director.”

“Fergusson, where the HELL are you?! You were ordered to arrive with the shipment and bring the Fantastic Four here for oversight and containment.”

“Sir, Susan Storm apprehended my entire squad and disarmed them, then she managed to grab the remote to their explosive collars and deactivate them prior to latching one on ME.” Still hearing a woman’s voice in the background cursing and threatening to sue. Fury demanded answers. “Mrs. Richards gave the remote to a civilian, a creature she found among the populace and exposed the gene trigger to. Director Fury, according to the Invisible Woman, the city is already overrun with these freaks!”

Suddenly, a soft tremor could be heard off in the distance, alerting everyone to look over the starboard side of the ship and look onto the city where smoke could be seen, up until it was cut off by an unseen barrier.

“That’s the Avenger’s mansion!” Called out one of the agents manning the controls.

Staring out the window to the mansion as it burned, Fury breathed in sharply and commanded the crew to set up the distributers now. The crewed scrambled to prepare for the worst, and Nick Fury continued to look on to the blast from afar, his good eye narrowing in frustration. “Reed… Just what did you do?”

“REED! LET HIM GO YOU BITCH!” Susan screamed, struggling against her captures while Carol infected her husband with a bleeding kiss. Pulling away and licking up his neck and chin, the creature using Carol’s body laughed and glared back at Susan with a sadistic grin, then tossed the convulsing Mr. Fantastic to the lawn where he tumbled and rolled until he was lying face down. Turning her attention to the Invisible Woman being held down by Thor and Steve, Carol’s smile became manic.

“He will join us, he and everyone else…”

Looking around, Susan gasped to the sight of Ben and Johnny being pinned to the grass by their former friends. Scarlet Witch circled the Human Torch with amusement who continued to writhe in pain from her hexes, just as she opened her mouth wide to reveal three rows of teeth, teeth she sunk into his shoulder like a rabid animal. Ben cried out as well when the Hulk sunk his mandibles into the Thing’s arm and shoulder, his slithering prehensile tongue burrowing between rocky plates to deliver an infectious bite. Making the man cry out in pain while the two Hulks watched.

Slowly landing on her clawed feet, flapping her bladed wings before folding them behind her, Carol leered at the remaining Fantastic Four as the Avengers infected them. Their bodies going limp, falling to the ground and spasming from the shock as the infection festered through their bloodstream. It horrified Susan to see her friends writhe and twitch in pain as she remembered all too well how overwhelming the process was for her when this all began.

“This is inevitable ‘former’ Queen. This city, and every other after it shall fall to the swarm, to be used, consumed, turned, all will be the swarm.”

“All will be the swarm!” The Avengers repeated in unison.

Bellowing out an inhuman screech that echoed across the mansion’s lawns and out to the cityscape around them, the same screeches could be heard echoing out from the streets far away. Susan did not need to look out to the city to know that the hundreds of thousands of Lilith’s swarms had just been given the signal they needed and decided to stop hiding. Flooding out of manholes and alleyways like a flood of mandibles, tentacles, and claws. The swarm struck, pouncing over the human populace to feed. Those that were lucky enough not to be attacked in the first strike and brought low were chased and hunted down. Horrified to find one by one their neighbours or other nearby pedestrians transforming before their eyes and joining in the hunt. Like chameleons they dropped their human glamours and revealed themselves for the predatory parasites they were.

Hearing the echoes of screams, fires and police alarms going off everywhere, the city had fallen to pandemonium.

“You can still have a place in the swarm with us Susan Storm…” Hissed Steve, leering down at the struggling she-creature while licking his fanged teeth, the reptilian slit of his eyes going thin staring down at her. “Maybe not as a queen…”

“Perhaps a broodmare…” Chuckled Thor.   

Hearing the rest of the Avengers laugh, Susan ignored them all as her gaze never left Reed’s prone form on the lawn, the man was still twitching and coughing up blood from his mouth as the infection took root. The rest of her friends and family were still being pinned to the ground, and more than likely their fate would be the same or worse. She had to do something, anything! Closing her eyes, she opened them again with a flutter, looking up at Steve with a coy look on her face, her lips pursed invitingly.

“You’re right… Why should I fight it any longer?” Susan purred, arching her back and refusing to resist the grip the two men had on her four arms any longer. “You’re absolutely right; the swarm claims all in the end, even I knew that before I gave in... Do you want me Steve?”

Smilingly sadistically, Steve pressed his mouth against hers and drove his tongue past her lips to explore her mouth, Susan reciprocated the kiss wantonly. Moaning into his mouth, she could feel him loosen his grip over her arms and began to press up against her body. She could feel his erection grind against her black shorts, all she had to do was distract him and Thor long enough to make them slip. When he shifted to pry off her shorts, she found her opening when his foot moved away from her tail. “Sucker.” With a bullwhip crack of air, her tail swung free and snapped her stinger to pierce his side… Only to be horrified when Thor grabbed it before it could pierce his flesh.

“Did you believed we were not watching through Sara’s eyes when you stole her from us?”

“We KNOW your venom turned her against usssss….” Hissed Steve, smiling down at her as he and Thor hoisted her back up to her feet, her struggling renewed now that her ploy failed. “But we are not so easily fooled.”

“Soon your family will be part of the swarm, and thissss city will be consumed.”

“She wished to STING us… Perhaps we should return the favour.”

Gasping and writhing in agony, Steve and Thor sprouted tendrils from their abdomens, spear tipped tendrils that burrowed into her stomach and squirmed around her insides to pierce at her womb. Unable to move and her eyes rolling back from the pain, her two attackers laughed as she struggled against them.

“Pleasure is too good for a traitor like you… Mother.”

Her eyes going wide, Susan sneered back at the former Captain America, seeing him for who was REALLY in charge and controlling all their bodies. “LILITH!” Winced Susan, feeling her insides being squeezed and violated. “YOU are… Are the one controlling them… Where are you?”

“We are nearby…”

“Yessss…” Hissed Scarlet Witch, approaching the trio but keeping her hexes up on Johnny and Alicia. Approaching Susan, she traced a talon under her chin while she struggled under the pain, her smile growing shark-like when she pulled away her claw and turned away to watch over Johnny, who by now was frothing at the mouth. “Unlike you, I am more proactive with my control over the swarm. Their flesh is of MY flesh, their senses are my eyes and ears… And nethers…”

“Puppets all of them.” The Hulk chuckled, his demeanor cold and cruel as his writhing tentacles coiled around his scalp and back along with Jennifer’s tendrils. Reacting to the sensation shared of feeling Susan’s torture at Steve’s hands.

“And once you are part of the swarm again… So will you.” Finally pulling away and letting Susan collapse to the ground clutching at her wounds, the Invisible Woman hugged herself with all four of her arms, watching as her injuries healed, but nowhere near as quickly as they once did before the gene trigger treatment. “It should not be too long now.”

Still injured and weak from the violation, Susan suddenly felt it, looking down at her stomach which had partially healed, she found her womb beginning to bloat and swell. Clutching at her middle to hold the growth down, Susan began to panic. “No! No, no no no no no no!” Rolling onto her side, Susan gasped as the growth sped up, now looking four months along in her pregnancy and quickly growing larger. Her wounds had healed, but now she was worried about the rest of her as she grew months worth of development in the span of a minute. She knew what would happen, HUMAN victims of her sons would burst like a balloon, unable to cope with the strain… And right now, she was no different. She looked eight months pregnant with twins and continued to swell, her top going wet as her breast milk production built up. The pain in her stomach continued to build, the tension in her blue skin becoming tighter as the brood inside her began to kick and thrash, demanding to be born.

“You have become too much like the humans ‘former’ queen, perhaps you will not survive this birth?”

“Such a shame… But only the most dynamic is worthy of survival, at least you served your purpose mother, you began the invasion or Species was built for so many millennia ago, and thanks to you, WE shall finish it.

Laying on her back, Susan squirmed, her four hands on the surface of her now keg sized belly as it spread her talons apart from its growing surface. Half a dozen newborns squirmed and kicked within her body, and she knew that she would not survive their birth if she continued to grow at this pace. The pain had become so sever that her hold over the forcefield keeping the mansion contained had fallen, leaving it open for the Avengers to escape and infect other cities if they so wished. The city was doomed, the WORLD was doomed, and with the building pressure in her stomach, she was not going to live long enough to regret it.

Gorel29

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2023, 09:54:46 PM »
The New Genus
Chapter 7
Laying on her back and gasping for air, Susan squirmed and panicked as she felt her stomach continue to swell and grow, the dome of her womb was a riot of activity as her unborn litter rapidly grew and ran out of space to gestate. Looking down, she already looked like she was full term with triplets and still growing. Then her attention fell to her friends and loved ones, all of them pinned to the ground while the infection slithered and took root in their bloodstream. And she was powerless to stop any of it. Looking out of the wreckage of the mansion, she could see other shapes crawling out from the burning debris, something that did not go unnoticed by the other Avengers when they looked behind them.

“Ah, the second generation has reached maturity… They will spread across this planet and lead the swarms to consume this world… And beyond.”

Turning their attention back to Susan, the Avenger horde grinned at the sight of the Invisible Woman struggle helplessly as her womb continued to expand, pinning her down by its weight and looking tighter by the second. Her four claws roamed over its taut surface, as if she could hold back the increasing pressure. But the horrified look on her face said otherwise, she KNEW this was the end for her.

“So much weaker now than how we remembered you mother.” Smiled the Scarlet Witch, she and the others looking down at Susan’s prone state with sadistic curiosity.

Lumbering up to Susan on all fours like some bear shaped cephalopod, the Hulk drooled and clicked his mandibles, leering down at her fecund state as she clutched at her stomach with increased worry. “It’s almost a disappointment really.” He hissed, his tentacles writhing over his scalp and back as he came close enough to see the fear in the Invisible Woman’s face. “I would have liked to have had you bred by the other Avengers, their powers have so many possibilities to be intermingled with… But then again, this is a suitable ending for you.”

Sauntering up beside the Hulk, She-Hulk caressed his tentacles like an adoring pet, leering down at her friend’s suffering. “You will end, and in your place, your progeny will scour the stars…”

Gasping for air, the pressure and activity within her body was too much to bear, any second now she was going to rupture and spill open. She could already feel the brink of her skin reaching its limit. But then… The strain on her skin began to ebb. The growth suddenly began to slow down, the pressure on her organs was constant but stopped building up, until it ceased all together. Looking down at her bulbous womb, Susan found its surface occasionally bulge and jolt with activity from the brood within, but she did not grow any further, the tell-tale sign that she would split open like a ripe tomato seemed distant now. Breathing hard and trying to sit up, the Invisible Woman was at a loss for words, why did it stop?

“What… What IS this?”

Looking up to the creature that used to be Steve Rogers, the monster looked down at his stomach to find a splotch of blue pigment seep into his flesh like a dye and spread across his abdominals and chest.

“WHAT IS THIS?! I Can’t… Can’t…” Stumbling back, the monster scratched at the spread of blue pigment crawling up his flesh, making its way down his legs and up his shoulders. His mandibles folding back together into his lower jaw where his face now looked filled with confusion and quickly turned to horror. “STOP IT! MAKE IT STOP!”

Hearing a guttural roar behind her, Susan found Thor in the same state, collapsing to one knee, and looking down at his stomach and chest as it quickly changed from a sickly translucent green to a sky-blue tint. Panicked and clawing at his chest, his mandibles and tentacles recoiled, revealing his former humanoid face as it winced and breathed hard in panic. “Numbness! SICKNESS!”

Backing away from Susan, the Avengers and the rest of the swarm crawling out of the mansion and surrounding the Fantastic Four gave the pregnant woman space, suddenly finding themselves in danger of her presence. Looking down at her unborn continuing to stir and kick inside of her, their rapid growth had been stunted, now growing at a HUMAN speed. Turning back to the two Avengers screaming in sheer terror at the blue spreading up their flesh, it all made sense to her now.

“The gene trigger…”

Slowly rolling onto her side and getting to her knees and four hands, Susan sat up to find the swarm in its hundreds circling her and her allies. Hissing and snarling at the new threat.

“You… You have become TAINTED, DISEASED!” Hissed Scarlet Witch, levitating up into the air and forming complex magical runes between her talons. “You must be PURGED! UNDONE! To protect the swa…”

Struck in the back of the head with enough force to shatter her gnarled horns like glass and cause her to collapse like a heap on the ground, Mjolnir flew towards its owner who grasped its hilt when it was finally returned to him.

“NAY! No more shall FALL to you… Serpents!”

With a charge of lightning that sent the remaining swarm back. A column of lightning enveloped Thor, conjuring a suit of armor over his naked body as he got back to his feet and glared back at the hundreds of hissing creatures led by his possessed friends. Chainmail and leather armor now adorned his entire body. His skin was now sky blue, with a mane of slithering tentacles coiling behind his scalp and down his back to rest over the red cape unfurling behind him. Massive, gnarled horns framed either side of his head, banded in rings of etched uru metal, and a trio of tentacles that grew from his chin were braided like a beard, capped in uru as well. Looking down at the prone state of Susan, the alien looking man smiled and helped her to her feet, taking extra care to assist her standing as she dealt with the unbalanced weight being cradled in her arms.

“You have spared me a fate most cruel Susan Storm, for that I thank you.” Turning his attention back at the snarling Captain Marvel swooping in to attack, the Asgardian smirked a fanged grin and begun to spin his hammer by its leather satchel. “But for now, I must face the demons who have claimed my friends. HAVE AT THEE!” With a burst of air, Thor was propelled upwards and slammed into Carol with enough force to halt her attack and send them both careening into a building five blocks away.

Watching the two trade blows that sent them across the city, Susan’s attention quickly fell to the pair of arms that gently hugged around her side and then quickly turn her so she could look directly into Steven’s reptilian eyes. Gone was the predatory gleam or soulless lust that dominated his features. Now instead there was a blue skinned alien male with a look of pure horror in his eyes checking her over… And focusing on the healing wounds he left on her and the unborn still kicking away in her womb.

“Susan! I’m so… Oh GOD… I couldn’t control myself; I wasn’t…”

Cupping his cheek in one of her hands, she tried to sooth him, nodding in understanding to what he must be feeling at this very moment. “It’s okay… I understand, I was the same when…”

His attention diverted to over her shoulder, and his widening eyes told her to look behind her long before he called out “Look out!”

Spreading her arms out, Susan pulled up a forcefield just in time to block the advancing swarm and push them back to protect her friends and family. With enough space to move, they could both see just how many were now congregating towards the mansion ruins. Hundreds of creatures who had been breeding, waiting, and hiding for weeks in the dark recesses of the sewers or in plain sight of the populace had all gathered at the mansion, clawing, and snapping at the barriers of her force field like feral animals. Looking over to her friends still pinned to the ground, Susan’s attention immediately went to her husband, still face down in the dirt.

“Help me… Help me get to Reed.”

Helping her support her stance as she waddled towards her husband, Susan knelt to the ground and rolled the man over, checking his body and cupping her talons over his face. His eyes continued to flutter, and his breathing was hitched, but much to her surprise, he was still human. “Reed! Wake up, we need you here.” She called down to him, gently patting her hand over his cheek and getting a response as he stirred awake and darted his head around to see where he was.

“Suzie!” He gasped, looking down to her full-term pregnancy with quintuplets, her distended womb cradled in two of her hands while the other two gently held up his face. “Great Scott! What happened to you?”

“What happened to YOU?! Carol tried to infect you, how are you still human?”

Sitting up and rummaging through his pockets, Reed pulled out a small vial which sadly did not survive the fall. “While I was working on a gene trigger to cure you, I also came up with this deterrent to make sure no one else could get infected, I administered it to Johnny, Ben and the kids. It’s a symptomless version of the flu I used to protect us when you first went mad. I… Got the idea from a movie”

Sitting up, Susan could not help but smirk and shake her head, her long tentacled hair swaying behind her in the act. “World War Z?! You got the idea from World War Z?” Chuckling out loud despite the situation, Susan kissed her husband over the forehead. Grateful that he was alive and well.

Shrugging, the man sat up and got to his feet, finally able to see the situation around him and how dire it was. Nearby he could see Captain America help Wasp out of the gelatinous webbing that kept her pinned while Johnny and Alicia helped Ben back to his feet. “Geez… Feel like throwing up!” Complained Ben, shaking his head and looking up to find a naked and blue skinned Steve Rogers help an injured Iron Man back to his feet, the man clutching his side and sharing a look with the male creature giving him a reassuring smile. Even though he had tentacles for hair, bony spurs over his forearms, ankles and spine, reptilian eyes and razor-sharp teeth, Tony was able to recognize the man smiling sheepishly back at him.

“Hey Cap… Welcome back to our side of things.”

Thanks… You wouldn’t happen to have a spare pair of pants in there would you?”

“AAAAAGH!” Clutching her head with all four of her hands, Susan gasped when the two Hulks slammed their claws against her force fields. FAR too powerful to keep back, each strike was like holding back a tidal wave. “Too much! It’s TOO MUCH!”

Looking around for the container he brought with him, Reed spotted the canister and ran for it. Inspecting the cylinder for any damage, Reed looked over his shoulder to find the two Hulk’s pounding away at Susan’s force fields with everything they had, the rest of the swarm practically crawling over the surface of the solid light bubble and putting more pressure on Susan’s abilities.

“SUZIE! When I tell you, drop the force field!”

“Are you NUTS Reed?” Coughed Tony, getting the same look of shock from Captain America as he helped Iron Man up.

“Trust me… Are you ready?”

Seeing her wince in pain and grimacing with fanged teeth, Susan gave Reed a nod while still trying to hold up the force field for them.

“NOW!”

Dropping the field and collapsing to her side, the force field dropped, and the two Hulks came rushing forward with a horde of monsters behind them. Taking the cannister in his hands, Reed threw the object as hard as he could over his head.

“NOW STARK! SHOOT IT!”

Looking up at the metal cylinder tumbling in the air, Tony raised his repulsar gauntlet at the thing and fired.

Smashing through the wall of a high-rise business and rolling to land on his feet on the tiled floor, Thor managed to halt the momentum of his flight by slamming Mjolnir into the stone floor, anchoring himself there while the creature that was Carol Danvers splayed out her bladed wings to slow herself down and landed on all fours. All around them there were people panicking at the sight of the two and fleeing the office floor while they both got up to continue their fight. Eyeing the green monstrosity, the creature hissed and wiped a talon under her fanged lip, her reptilian eyes narrowing.

“How did she do it?” Hissed Carol, circling Thor like a jungle cat on all fours, brandishing her talons and snapping her tail furiously at the sight of him. Her tentacles bristling as she stood to her hind feet and sneered, baring her rows of fanged teeth. “How did she separate you from the swarm? I can’t feel your thoughtsssss…”

Circling her at the same pace, Thor eyed the creature with caution and horror. The hissing and threatening creature looked nothing like the woman he remembered, a twisted, slithering nightmare in the form of a woman. A demoness from some pit he could not recognise, but a demoness none the less, a demoness that had wormed into Carol’s soul and curdled her human form into a hybrid of cephalopod and lionfish... This was no longer Carol Danvers. Tightening his grip on Mjolnir, Thor steeled himself, ready to fight his former friend.

“I know not what freed me from your clutches, spawn of Jormungandr, but if I can be free of your will, so can Carol.”

Smiling a toothy grin, Captain Marvel laughed, combing her talon through her tentacles, and giving the Asgardian a lustful gleam of her eye.

“Free? What makes you think she WANTS to be free? You felt the link as well as she has, we are part of something greater now, power beyond imagining and pleasure made infinite. Just imagine what this vessel can do Thor, every star system will know us, be us, join us…” Extending her tongue, Carol licked down her neck and across the slopes of her bare breasts, putting emphasis on her stiff nipples before slithering her tongue back behind her fanged teeth to purse her lips into a seductive smile.

“JOIN ussss…”

No, this was not Carol at all. Which only made it less difficult to do what he did next, when he raised his hammer over his head and struck the woman back with a bolt of lightning and sent her out the opposite wall with hurricane winds strong enough to send her back out into the open sky overlooking the city. Swinging his hammer in his hand again, Thor shot out of the hole Carol was blasted through and caught up with the furious monsters, grappling with her in the air.

Whatever Carol had to say next was nothing more than screeching and hissing. A feral animal slashing and biting at the Asgardian Thunder God in the air, where the man had to dodge tendrils and sharp limbs that tried to claw his face off. Tentacles slithered free from her breasts to reach out and strangle the man, and her mouth opened to snap a tongue barbed with spurs and teeth that she shot out with the speed and force of a bullet being fired, forcing Thor to duck his head back and forth to avoid her strikes.

Right before his eyes, Carol’s face, although alien enough already, began to change. Her lower jaw split open into a pair of mandibles and her incisors lengthened into long dripping fangs. Several tongues lashed out of the lamprey mouth that had become her face as she scratched and strangled at Thor, completely unrecognizable. Looking down to the city below, Thor could only see a swarm of hundreds of green chitin monstrosities that used to be people scurry and crawl towards the ruins of the mansion, a sea of claws and tentacles and teeth called on by their leaders; his former friends turned monsters. The thought that he was a part of that for only a few hours made the man sick to his stomach.

“Join... Ussssss...”

Just then, the two heard an explosion come from the mansion ruins below them. Followed soon after with a chorus of screams and hissing from the swarms on the ground. Even 200 stories high up in the air, the Asgardian could see the cloud of blue mist plume out from the blast, blanketing the yard and causing several of the creatures to stagger and choke, screaming out as if in agony. Seeing what looked like the creature Tigra had turned into, she staggered out of the cloud, clawing at her arms and chest as a blue pigment seeped into her flesh. Looking down at his bare hand, and the blue pigment that permeated his alien skin, and back at the eldritch monster stunned silent at the sight below them, Thor grabbed hold of Carol’s arm with his free hand, ignoring her tendrils trying to carve at his chainmail and swung his hammer in circles in the other.

“For Midgard…”

With a final swing, the momentum of the hammer launched the two down into the blue cloud below. Slamming hard into the earth and causing the blue mist to spread further, Thor kept the screaming monster down, placing his hammer down on her chest and preventing her from escaping as they both breathed in the gene-trigger in the air. To him, nothing happened… But to her? Her tongues receded back into her maw, her jaws and teeth reshaping back to a vaguely human visage that screamed out in horror as her flesh turned a sky blue.

Watching the events unfold all around her, Susan sat on the ground and watched while keeping Reed close for his own safety and hers. The rest of the Fantastic Four stayed nearby and kept their guard up, waiting for the gene trigger to do its work. And from all the screams from the creatures on the ground, it was.

All around them, dozens of creatures fell to their knees, clawing at themselves and screeching so loud, some of her friends and loved ones clutched at their ears to block out the terrible noise. When Tony shot the cannister filled with the gene trigger, the explosion flooded the entire area with the compound. the chemical clouded the air like a thick blue fog, and after it fell over the swarm that had lunged forward to attack, they fell to the ground screaming as the compound was absorbed through their skin or from being inhaled by the rest of the Avengers and their spawn.

The looks on their twisted faces were not of any pain; she knew that from her own experience with the compound. No, it was pure terror. Whatever had overtaken their minds, warping them, perverting them, was suddenly losing its grip over them. The screams they gave off were not their own but of the hive consciousness dying in their minds, their core selves finally free and gasping for air now that they were not being subsumed by the oppressive will of the swarm.

“Stay close to me Suzie.” Reed whispered, keeping his eyes open to the flailing bodies reacting violently to the trigger shutting down their metabolism.

Then a blast rocked the lawn when Thor sent Carol back to the ruins of the mansion, the creature screaming at the top of her lungs as he kept her in place by Mjolnir like an anchor and the trigger flooded her veins. Already there were those who had been completely overtaken by the compound and staggered back to their feet, lost, and confused. Looking around numbly as if they did not recognise their surroundings or each other.

Darting her head to the sight of someone stumbling out of the blue mist, Susan found a six-armed female grasping at her throat with one of her many hands before falling to her knees and covering her face with another pair of hands from her sides, coming to terms with what she had done, and what she had become. When Black Widow pulled her hands away from her face, she blinked back at Susan Storm as if recognising her for the first time. Her mandibles and prehensile fangs were gone, giving the woman her humanoid face back, a face still framed by a pair of horns and long flowing tentacles that draped down her shoulders and back like her formally red locks. Very quickly, Hawkeye became visible behind her, falling to one knee and suddenly being tackled by the woman in an embrace after the man rested a hand over her shoulder. The tentacled man reciprocated the hug back, more than understanding of the whole experience.

Nearby, another female creature with a tail shambled out into the open air and spotted Susan and Reed on the ground, quickly making her way towards them and falling to her knees in front of the two. “Susan?” Hesitantly she reached out her clawed hand to the Invisible Woman as if to see if she were real, breathing in sharply when her finger pressed against smooth blue flesh over Susan’s cheek and chin. Trading looks between her, Reed and Steve nearby, the tiger woman turned tentacled creature looked like she would break down into tears, hugging herself and curling up on the spot.

“Susan? Please tell me this was all just one big nightmare…”

Sighing with relief, the Invisible Woman smiled back to the confused Tigra, resting a talon over the woman’s shoulder, Susan gasped when Tigra moved forward and wrapped her arms around her, burying her face into Susan’s shoulder.

“Welcome back Greer.”

Resting a hand over her swollen middle and extending a pair of arms out to hug the woman close. Tigra had regained her sense of self, her face and body roughly back to normal save for the horns, tentacle hair, and spurs running down her forearms and ankles, along with a stinger tail and spines running down her back.

Looking over the woman’s shoulder, Susan noticed the blue mist dissipating behind her and the rest of the Avengers stumbling into view. The Hulk was on his hands and knees, shaking his head and rubbing his face with his hand while Jen crouched next to him, checking him over. Joining the two, Ben and Alicia helped Banner to his feet, followed by the woman pulling Jennifer into an embrace. The maw, mandibles, and chitinous armor was gone from the Hulk’s visage, leaving the massive being in a roughly humanoid shape save for the horns at either side of his skull, the tentacles running down his spiny back and spurs down his arms and ankles. the Hulk squinting his eyes, looked over his hunched shoulder to see Ben smirking back at him.

“Hey der Banner, feelin any better?”

“Yes… What a nightmare. That creature, Lilith, she…”

Stopping mid-sentence, Bruce looked down at his massive hands, closing them into fists and reopening them. Feeling up his face and horns, he looked down at his solid and gigantic frame, blinking down in surprise at his size and mass and to his cousin, who shared in his expression.

“My mind! I’m ME!” Looking up with an almost frantic smile, the Hulk was beside himself. “I’m in control of myself.”

“It is good to have you back Doctor Banner.” Called out Thor, joining the group with Carol still hugging the man for support after her transition. Wrapping her wings around herself like a fire blanket, Carol’s face was a collage of guilt, shame, and horror. “It would seem the fog has returned us all to our better selves but trapped us these bodies.”

“I’m so sorry everyone.” Grimaced Reed. “it was the best I could come up with through my research.”

Helping his wife up to her feet and assisting her in supporting her added weight, Reed looked to the rest of the Avengers who now gathered around them. Free from Lilith’s control and their urges stabilized, the blue skinned creatures looked sheepishly back at the couple, still reeling from what had happened over the last few hours.

“Hey Thor.” Nodded Steve, still helping Tony up with the man’s arm draped over Cap’s shoulder.  “That hammer wouldn’t happen to be able to make clothes for US… Would it?”

Before the tall Asgardian could answer, the entire team found themselves being clothed, their suits and costumes magically being conjured around them along with the aftereffect of red glowing runes fading around their bodies. Looking around them, even the other stray creatures caught in the blue mist were reclothed in generic clothing over their bodies, still stumbling about confused or still overwhelmed by the ordeal.

Looking up to the cause of all the new wardrobes they were all wearing, they found Scarlet Witch finishing her incantations and now fully clothed in her red costume, custom tailored to accommodate her added tail and fleshy cape, only now she had a hijab to wrap around her long tentacles behind her heavy crown of horns, almost as if she were embarrassed of them when she brought a hand up to check if they were still visible or not.

“I guess this will do.” Commented Jen, looking down at her green and purple one-piece suit and making a face to find it clashed horribly with her sky-blue skin. “Going to have to throw out my blue suits from now on, those weren’t cheap either.”

“Do any of you know where Lilith is?” Asked Tony, nodding to Steve that he could stand on his own feet again, clutching at his side. “We have to find and stop her before she escapes.”

“Yes, its imperative that we find and stop her before she manages to spread this across the country.”

Apprehensive, one by one the Avengers tried to remember what they had been through, the trauma still fresh as many of them looked squeamish over it all. Trading looks, Thor and Hulk nodded and looked back down at Reed.

“She… She WANTED something from us. Our powers.” Bruce answers, his eyes shifting as he tried to remember it all. “But not just using us as pawns, she did that, no… She wanted what we could do.”

Nodding, Carol separated from Thor, regaining her resolve, and trying to remember what happened. “Yes… I remember now. She took… Pieces of us… Consumed them… Said she was trying to reach something.”

“Uhm… Guys?” Johnny called out, waving everyone to see what he was seeing. “We STILL have a problem!”

Looking out from the rest of the property, the Avengers and Fantastic Four found themselves surrounded by the rest of the swarm. Hundreds of hissing and snarling creatures surround them, but also kept their distance, keeping up an aggressive front but never moving in for the kill. The rest of the blue skinned alien creatures huddled to join the heroic band, scared, and confused as to why they were still alive.

“What are they waiting for?”

“They’re penning us together; they don’t want us moving anywhere.”

“She KNOWS any exposure to us will convert them to our side.” Susan answered, seeing the swarms circle them. “She can see what the gene-trigger can do and how it can be transferred, she knows we’re dangerous now.”

“Oh God, PLEASE tell me I wasn’t rocking that look.” Shivered Tigra, eyeing one female creature who’s face looked like the open maw of a leech with rows of teeth and a barbed tongue.

Hugging herself more tightly, Carol looked up to Thor who diverted his eyes. “I… I think that was me for a bit.”

“LILITH!” Susan called out loud. “I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME THROUGH THE SWARM! SHOW YOURSELF. I KNOW YOU’RE STILL HERE! WHERE ARE YOU?”

A tremor could suddenly be heard from the still burning remains of the mansion, a tremor that was growing in intensity and could be felt through out the entire property. Th swarm then quickly backed away, giving room to whatever was coming. Smoldering wreckage shifted and creaked as something massive underneath began to move. Then the Earth began to crack, causing fire hydrants all around to burst and car alarms go off when a massive claw burst free from the ruins and slammed down on the ground, pulling the rest of itself free. Another claw reached out as the mansion foundation caved in and fell through a widening crater, then another claw and another reached out, followed by the deep rumbling of crumbling stone and groaning metal.

A mass of chitin and tentacles freed itself from the mansion, coiling and slithering out like a serpent with its many limbs and tentacles. Looking up at the gigantic creature as it freed itself from the wreckage, Susan gasped up at the sight, slowly tuning to trade a look with her frightened husband and back up at the leviathan that now stood 50 feet high and roughly 200 feet long. A hideous amalgamation of cephalopod, centipede and serpent, the creature finally pulled itself free and looked down with three serpentine heads, their forked tongues hissing between their teeth while their many eyes, three sets per head blinked and glaring down at the blue skinned species cornered by her swarms.

Staring up at her nightmare made flesh, Susan could only whisper out a question in total shock. “Lilith?”

“Hello… Mother…”

Gorel29

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2023, 09:55:19 PM »
The New Genus
Chapter 8
Stepping back for her own safety and Reed’s well being, Lilith as she was now, was a lot to take in all at once. This creature, this leviathan that slithered and crawled out of the burning mansion ruins like some hideous blend of reptile and arthropod hissed and smiled down at her with her three horned heads. Turning her attention to the others backing away from her, the creature smiled when it focussed its attention back on Susan and smiled three toothy grins.

“What… What are you?”

“I am what you could have been… Mother” Purred the trio of heads in unison, flicking their barbed tongues as they leered down at Susan’s prone state. “We plucked thissss form from your mind.”

“From your nightmaresssss.”

“From your VISIONS!”

“But to reach this apotheosis, we needed help.” Turning one of her heads to leer down at the Avengers, Lilith’s smile grew wide and salacious. “Their powers suited us… So, we incorporated them into us, absorbed them into our genome, we are they now, they are us!”

“You took samples of us and added them to your genetics.” Gasped Banner, stepping back and waving his arms out to have all those behind him back up as well. “Kree genes, Asgardian genes, mutant genes, gamma radiation, pym particles…”

“YES!” Opening one of her maws like a blooming flower of teeth and tongues, Lilith blasted a nearby building with a column of energy, like Carol’s powers with enough force to cut the building in half with ease. “We are perfect now, unstoppable, alone I could consume all and spread across this world, then the next, and the next… And the next.”

Leering down at the band of heroes, Lilith purred a low growl. “But I am NOT alone… Queen of the swarm, a swarm that will spread and breed and consume all… Starting with you.”

“We aren’t going to let that happen!” Declared Captain America, raising his shield above his head. The rest of the Avengers shared in the man’s statement, regaining their drive to fight.

The Thing slammed his fist into his palm, looking up at the hydra leering down at him and his friends. “Yeah! You got another thing comin toots if you think we’z gonna let you go!”

“INSECTS!” Roared Lilith with a trio of sneers, rearing up and snapping her tentacles with a swarm of activity. “YOU are NO longer needed! You are NOTHING to usssss….” The leviathan roared down at the Avengers and Fantastic Four with a column of destructive energy from her three maws, enveloping the entire property in flames while her loyal swarms hissed and stood back from the growing blast. But to all their surprise, the wake of energies roiled up and fired back, hitting Lilith in her flanks, and causing her to roll back in pain to the gaping hole in her side.

Lowering her claws and looking back to Carol who shot back at her daughter, Susan got up to her feet with the help of Reed and looked to everyone else around them, to make sure they were okay. Relieved that they had survived the onslaught, her attention was diverted back to the giant monster that roared out in rage and took to the skies. Her injuries healing rapidly, Lilith flew over the warzone, roaring out for her swarms to attack. Dozens if not hundreds of screeching, hissing abominations scurried, slithered, and crawled towards the two teams of heroes. The closest of them lunged out with claws brandished and jaws open to strike… Only to be met with Ben’s stony fist and sent back into the mass of limbs charging forward.

“IT’S CLOBBERIN TIME!”

Taking to their feet and to the air, the combined might of the Avengers and Fantastic Four blasted and struck at anything that lashed out against them. Trading tooth and claw with fists and energy blasts, the Human Torch with the aid of Wasp and Captain Marvel shot down anything that moved while Ben and the two Hulks played crowd control; pummeling anything that got too close for comfort. But as powerful as they were and the amount of damage they were doing, it was like stemming a flood with a bucket. For every chittering, slobbering attacker Iron Man shot away, ten more took its place while the one rapidly healed and rejoined the others. Ben, Bruce and Jennifer soon found themselves overwhelmed by slashing claws and biting fangs. Even with the Human Torch dousing the entire area in flames was not enough to stop them, their flesh rapidly healing of their burns faster than they were afflicted. What was worse was they were adapting. Several of the creatures banded together, tangling their limbs together to form amalgamated behemoths comprised of several of them combined, working as one and redoubling their assault on the two teams fighting for their lives. Bruce found himself quickly overwhelmed by a pair of amalgamated monstrosities, threatening to bite his face off with several of its exposed heads snapping their jaws at him.

Overlooking the Avengers and Fantastic Four struggle to contain and fight off her brood, Lilith admired the view. All around her, her broods flooded the city streets and made their way to her location to deal with this deviation of her species.

“Fight all you want… We have already won…”

But then Lilith paused when a tremor sounded off in the distance. Looking out over to the Helicarrier off in the distance. The massive flying vessel was firing cannon shells up into the air in all directions but not at her. Confused and hesitating, Lilith watched as the shells exploded high in the air into clouds of blue mist that spread out and drifting back down to the city below. Quickly putting together what was happening, her many eyes went wide, the creature crying out and trying to make her escape.

“WE HAVE TO KEEP HER HERE! IF SHE ESCAPES THERE’S NO TELLING WHAT DAMAGE SHE COULD CAUSE!” Cried out Reed over the sounds of hundreds of creatures screeching as they charged their position, Getting Captain America’s attention who nodded in agreement.

Trading a look with Scarlet Witch, Susan and Wanda raised their hands over their heads and concentrated, creating a bubble of magic and solid invisible light that enveloped the entire battlefield and beyond, until it reached the three shores of the greater Manhattan area. The moment Lilith collided with the barrier, the shockwave caused the two women on the ground to buckle to their knees, straining to keep up the prison they had erected. Breathing sharply and squinting her eyes in concentration, Susan looked to Reed and Steve, wheezing out in effort.

“I can’t keep this up for too long, do something quick.”

Raising his hammer over his head, Thor spun Mjolnir by its leather strap, the act causing storm clouds to form and help spread the mist over the skies. With the sky darkening with heavy blue clouds brewing overhead, it quickly began to rain over the city.

Laying on his back and holding back one of Lilith’s brood, Captain America ducked from one snapping bite after the other until raindrops splattered over his face and the back of his attacker. The instant the water seeped into the creature’s flesh, the monster paused in its attack and rolled back, fumbling, and flailing in panic, screeching out in terror as the gene trigger took effect. Getting up to his feet, Cap looked around to find the entire swarm in the same state, completely terrified and screaming as Lilith’s bond with them was severed. It was enough that he was almost forced to cover his ears before he remembered he had a pair of horns where they used to be on his skull.

Bruce sighed with relief when seven of his attackers collapsed and fell apart, writhing on the ground as their flesh turned from a translucent green to a sky blue. Rubbing a sore spot under his neck, Bruce smiled despite the horror show around him, turning his attention to find Jen helping Ben back to his feet and moving away from the convulsing crowd of monsters being ripped from Lilith’s control.

“That… That was horrible…” Coughed the Hulk, waving his arms to clear off the excess of rainwater soaking his clothes.

“Yer tellin me! These mooks tried to eat me.”

Helping Susan up to her feet, Reed chuckled to himself while drenched in rainwater, helping support his wife while she cradled her swollen middle with one of her arms. Looking over to the hundreds of blue skinned creatures getting up lost and confused, Susan’s eyes wandered over them all.

“Where’s Lilith?”

Gasping in pain, Susan fell to her knees again, as did the Scarlet Witch as a thunderclap echoed over head. Looking up, the group of heroes found a green light pierce over the clouds, a miniature sun cutting through the clouds and flash incinerating the gene trigger before it could even touch her flesh. Slamming her serpentine body against the barrier again, Susan and Wanda gasped and cried out.

“She’s burning the trigger before it can effect her.” Called out Reed over the rainfall. “We’ve got to find another way to stop her!”

“HOW?!” Asked Johnny, sizzling with blue steam coming off his body as the rain evaporated off his flames. “Right now, she’s burning hotter than I am.”

“TONY!” Cried out Susan, clutching at her horned skull. “He’s… He’s poison!”

“What?”

“She’s right.” Called out Janet, landing to the ground to join the others while they stared up at the glowing, fiery serpent trying to break free of Susan’s prison. “His blood is toxic; it’ll kill her in seconds.”

“Yeah, and ME along with it if you think I can survive THAT!” Retorted Tony, still clutching at his side as he stood with the others staring up at the roaring hydra creature struggling to escape. “I’m only called the ‘Invincible’ Iron Man as a sales pitch.”

“We just need a delivery system, something that can survive all that.”

Staring up at the three headed snake charge at the energy barrier again, Thor watched as it rippled and sparked, loosing its intensity. “I can survive the core of a sun, this leviathan will fall by my hand!”

Another thunderclap and an echoing roar sent Susan clutching her head again. “Whatever you’ve got, do it! Do it NOW!”

“AAaaagh!” Crying out in shock, Tony looked down at his injured side to find Natasha stabbing him with a chunk of Wanda’s severed horn. “Bitch, haven’t I been stabbed enough already?!”

“I’ll kiss it all better when this is over, HERE Wanda!” Called out Black Widow, tossing the blood-stained horn to the Scarlet Witch who caused the crude blade to levitate between her hands, muttering an incantation that enveloped it. Once she was pleased with the results, she handed it over to the Asgardian.

“This should protect it from the heat, now GO!”

Swinging his hammer in his hand and looking up at Lilith strike against the barrier again, Thor sent himself catapulting up into the air towards the monster. Within seconds he slammed into the tentacled hydra like a cannon ball, causing the beast to go feral with rage and coil around him, crushing him with her inhuman strength and intense heat, burning his clothes. Struggling against her coils and tentacles, her spines raked against his tough skin as the pressure increased.

“YOU CANNOT STOP US!” “WE ARE PERFECTION!” “WE ARE ETERNAL!”

Crying out, a column of lightning struck Lilith, forcing her to let go of Thor who only just managed to keep hold of her by one of her many sharp spurs lining her body. With the bloody knife still in hand and his body catching fire, Thor raised it over head and gave the beast one last look.

“FOR MIDGARD!!!”

Stabbing deep into her flesh, Lilith roared out in pain and recoiled, shaking Thor loose as the two plummeted to the Earth.

The scream that echoed out across the cityscape was so intense that windows cracked, and car alarms went off for several city blocks in every direction.  Everyone nearby were forced to fall to the ground and cover their ears to the intensity of it all.

The destructive, fiery energies Lilith gave off died the instant the blood tainted horn she was stabbed with pierced her flesh, and Lilith fell to the Earth like a dead weight that slammed into the pavement below while streaks of smoke billowed off her skin. Cracking concrete and rupturing water lines from her sheer mass alone slamming into the city streets, she crushed cars caught underneath her body or destroyed storefront facades from her pain filled thrashing. Slamming into the roof of a car sheer seconds after Lilith’s crash down to Earth, Thor managed to crawl himself out of the wreckage of metal and glass and stumble to his feet on the pavement, watching as the massive serpentine beast writhed and cried out as the infection spread across her flesh. Her cries of horror made the Asgardian’s blood curdle as he watched the creature shrink and change, its flesh blistering before his eyes as her coils snapped and chitinous limbs twitch and flail in panic and agony.

“And so Jormungandr the world serpent, the vast leviathan that would threaten to devour all is thwarted once again by my hands…” Wheezed Thor, falling to his knee and clutching his side as it rapidly healed after the impact, his armor and cape still smoking from the intense heat of Lilith’s powers. Managing to get up to his feet, the man continued to favour his good side as he kept an eye on the beast writhing in pain. Without his concentration over the storm, the clouds dissipated, and the rainfall ebbed to a trickle and ended completely, leaving the skies clear where he could see the rippling surface of the Invisible Woman and Scarlet Witch’s force fields finally relented. Looking up, he found the rest of his allies arriving under their own power, or with the aid of the Richards family in their vessel the Fantasticar.

Stepping out of the Fantasticar when it landed in the middle of the street, with some aid by her husband, Susan watched on as Lilith had shrunk down to half her previous size, her flesh rotting and bubbling as she changed and reduced in size. Her many tendrils and clawed limbs dissolving off her body, falling off at the stump as she returned to a hominid form and their remains dissolved into puddles of gelatinous fluid. By now Lilith’s tail had completely dissolved and her extra pair of heads fell off her shoulders, leaving her a shivering husk of her former self that continued to degenerate and decompose at a rapid pace. Her mass and size shrinking until she was no larger than a human, surrounded by the spoiled matter of her previous form all around her. Gurgling with phlegm in her mouth, Lilith looked up to her mother, breathing harshly and reaching out to the woman with a trembling claw that continued to shrink and change into a humanoid hand.

“Mother… You wouldn’t let your daughter die, would you?” She pleaded, her teeth falling out of her mouth as she grew worse. “I’m the last of your progeny, how can you live without me?”

“You’re the hivemind itself, the central will of the swarm that wore me like a sock puppet and sent me against my family to kill or… Violate.” Steeling herself and leaning against Reed for support, Susan watched on as the creature continued to dissolve in front of her, looking back up to her in confusion. “You aren’t my daughter, you killed her like you nearly killed me. You’re just wearing her flesh.”

Screeching out loud, Lilith swiped her rotting claws at her former mother, quickly losing her strength as she rolled onto her stomach, losing the strength to even move. “THIS… This cannot sssstop meh… ‘Cough’… I am perfff… Perfff…” Vomiting bile as she grew frail and weak, her flesh still rotting as the blood infection coursed through her. Lilith rolled to her side, falling into a rigor state as she slowly died. “I… I devoured worlds… I consumed a universe… I was perfection!”

“I know.” Answered Susan with a hint of pity. “When you took over my mind, my body, you revealed your memories to me, showed my who you REALLY were. I saw all the worlds you infiltrated and consumed from within, how you moved from planet to planet like a virus and scoured entire civilizations and how it took something as powerful as a big bang to end your reign. But now that reign of terror ends, this is the last world you are ever going to threaten.”

Crouching down to her knees, Susan lowered herself to look the dying creature in the eye, cradling her swollen belly and gently rubbing its surface. “Reed’s treatment has severed your connection to the others, you are the last fragment of the hivemind, when you’re gone, you’ll be gone for good.”

Rolling onto her back, Lilith no longer had the strength to look up let alone move, and rapidly decomposed into a pool of gelatinous rotten matter. “I’ll never be gone… I am everything… I am unstoppable… I… I… I will returrrrr…”

Unable to finish, Lilith finally dissolved into a pool of biological waste, curdling, and drying out until her remains became waxy and inert. Not taking any chances, Tony and Johnny set the biological matter aflame, watching on carefully as all that was left of Lilith incinerated until there was nothing left but ash.

Getting up to her feet with some help from Reed, Susan buried her face in his shoulder, hugging the man close and sighing when she felt him do the same. “It’s over Susan, its finally over.”

Turning to walk away from the sight, the two looked up to see the Helicarrier overhead, unloading several transports to their location. Trading looks, Susan gave Reed a worried smile, one reciprocated by the man when he reached down and squeezed one of her hands in his.

“Well… Here’s hoping he won’t be mad.”

One year later…

Looking at her reflection through her bedroom window, wearing a pair of jeans and a custom-made sweater with four sleeves, Susan closed her eyes and concentrated. Slowing her breaths and picturing in her mind what she wanted to see, the woman could feel the muscles in her face twitch, the tentacles of her scalp going limp and drape down her shoulders and back while the crown of antlers over her brow began to slowly recede. Inside her mouth she could feel all her fangs blunt into human teeth while she concentrated harder on what she wanted. Until…

“MOM!”

Blinking her eyes open, Susan found herself looking back at her human reflection before it snapped back to her blue, tentacled self again. Sighing and plucking a stray tentacle between her talons, Suzie gave her reflection a pout. “This used to be so easy before… Yes Val?”

“Mikey’s being a handful again!”

“Be right out.”

Combing her fingers through her tentacled scalp with one of her hands, Susan huffed, stepping out of her bedroom to find Valaria and Franklin playing with their seven siblings in the living room, and her daughter struggling to contain her baby brother in her arms while he kicked and flailed to get free. The sight was almost adorable to find Valaria with a one-year-old in her arms tugging on the girl’s blonde hair with his tentacles to break free of her grip.

“He’s got me by the hair!”

Smiling down at the two, Susan pulled little Mikey from his big sister’s arms and nearly laughed hearing him cry out in protest until he was cradled in her lower arms. The others were either intently watching television or were playing a board game with their elder brother and two uncles Johnny and Ben at the table.

“Now Mikey, stop being a hassle to your older sister.” Susan scolded playfully while scuffing up her son’s tentacles with one of her hands. “Sit with her brothers and sisters or no one gets desert after dinner.”

Squinting with a grin, Susan had to put up with the chorus of complaints from all her kids after the little declaration. Even Valaria and Franklin stopped what they were doing when they heard that.

“What?! No pie?” “But we were waiting all DAY for that!” “Darn it Mikey!”

Waving her four hands to calm them all down, Susan laughed and rolled her eyes at their cries of disappointment. Calming them down from picking on their unruly brother for having them miss out dessert.

“Alright, alright, dessert isn’t cancelled, but listen to your sister Mikey.” Seeing the little blue skinned child nod back to her, Susan grinned and pulled her son in for tickles, her smile splitting her face at the little toddler laughing and struggling impotently to get away when she pulled his shirt up to blow a raspberry over his belly button. Seeing her other two sons and daughter Jake, Sam and Mandy take seats next to her on the couch, the woman hugged them all close while they watched what was happening on television.

Going from one channel to the next, Susan stopped over at a news station where two anchors were announcing the latest for the viewer. One was a handsome man in a brown suit, and the other was a blue skinned woman with tentacle hair and horns in a white business dress smiling back at the camera with her hands folded in front of her.

“Good morning everyone and welcome to our morning report.” Spoke the middle-aged anchor as he ruffled the papers in his hands. “Today we cover the Avenger’s return from the West coast after another attempt by the terrorist group known as Hydra tried to invade California.”

“That’s right Sandra, here we have the Director Nicholas fury on site with the Avengers as they begin their exit from the city… He was not available for comment, but SHIELD representatives have explained that the crisis has been dealt with.”

Watching the television, Susan made a face watching a scowling Nick Fury glare back at the camera in the distance while the Avengers packed up and left. A year ago, he was not just mad about how she and the others attacked the Avengers directly, he was red faced pissed off! The man was fire and brimstone when he arrived onto the end of the battle with Lilith after the gene trigger was dispersed across the city. He almost made true on his threat to lock up everyone infected until the tally came back a few days later that nearly 20% of the city’s population was infected.

With a sizeable population scaly and tentacled, Fury was forced to relent on the threat… Especially since the Avengers took Susan’s side in the matter afterwards. The months since had been a transition for everyone. Help groups had been set up for those who had trouble coping, especially for the newborns who had reached adulthood within days and were freed from the swarm mind. Though thankfully they had a trait she was rather grateful for…

“Gosh darn’it kid! Why’d I give you the manual to hold while I was settin up?” Cursed Ben, shaking his head as Susan’s two newborn son and daughter were beating Johnny and Ben at monopoly. Psychometry was a natural trait of the species she and the others had become able to absorb information stored in any medium they came in contact, books, magazines, internet, much to her pride she found that even though her seven toddlers were only a year old; they’d had amassed enough knowledge to earn a doctorate… Once they were old enough to apply.

“You keep trying to overreach Uncle Ben, you need to pace yourself as you accumulate wealth from your retail squares.” Smiled little Allie, making the orange stone man grumble to himself as he paid up his spot on her square with 3 hotels, ending the game as he gave his last dollar to the smiling little girl with bows in her tentacles. “Looks like I win.”

“Deh… Best two outta three.”

“Yeah!” Chimed in Johnny, finding himself broke and sitting on the sidelines after being bankrupt by the two blue skinned kids.

“Now, now you two, play nice.” Scoffed Alicia, coming up from behind Ben and draping her arms over his shoulders to peck a kiss behind his head, her many tentacles coiling around his back and shoulders affectionately while she watched the four set the board up again. Leaning over to his ear, Alicia whispered to the man, making Ben nod with a grin before the two kissed and Alicia joined Susan at the couch.

Trading each other knowing looks, Susan sat Mikey in her lap and smiled, looking over to her shoulder to find Ben more enthusiastic about the rematch after Alicia’s whispered words.

“So… What did you tell him?”

“That Allie’s favorite colour is green, and if he wanted to win, then he should get all the green properties to haggle off if he wanted to win.”

“That’s it?” Susan asked with a coy look to the other woman.

“Well… That and I told him if he won, he and I would play some games of our own later tonight.”

“Well, THAT will certainly motivate him!” Smiling and shaking her head, Susan continued to bounce Mikey over her knee, making the boy laugh and cry out before being hugged tightly by his mother and have his tentacles ruffled in her hand again. Getting up from her seat, Susan heard the doorbell ring and stood to open the door. The moment she did, she was pleasantly surprised to find a familiar face at the door bending down at the waist to see the woman at eye level. Standing at the door frame and wearing a pair of purple pants and sweater that read ‘Bun in the Oven’, was the She-Hulk beaming back a broad smile and combing her tentacles away from her face.

“Hi Suzie.”

“Jennifer! Welcome, please come in, take a load off your feet.” the woman offered, hugging the tall woman at the door as the two returned to the couch and shared a seat with Alicia and Susan’s kids on the floor watching television. With a huff, Jen sighed after getting off her feet and cradled her swollen middle with a content smile.

“SO, I see the rumours about you and Thor being a couple weren’t just tabloids.” Smirked Alicia, eyeing the taller woman lean back and rub a sore spot to her belly after kicking her shoes off. “So, tell me, is he good in bed?”

“Heh… Thunder and lightning girls, thunder and LIGHTNING.” Chuckled Jennifer, sighing to herself as she calmed the activity in her womb. Giving a small smile when her clawed hand roamed over an active spot. “The Thunderer ain’t here but the storm he left behind’s been growing and growing ever since.”

“Triplets?”

“Quadruplets! And gotta admit girls, he’s been pretty good having around, even during the mood swings.”

“You haven’t hurt him, have you?”

“Pff… No!” Scoffed Jen, waving a hand back at Alicia. “Let’s just say I give the term ‘Hulk Smash’ a whole new meaning when my hormones act up.”

It did not surprise Susan in the slightest that the two or others in the Avengers paired up after the events.

“Oh! And Suzie? Steve says hi.”

Smiling warmly at the gesture, Susan ‘s mind wandered back to Captain America. Ever since her septuplets were born, being old fashioned as he was, Steve Rogers tried everything he knew to accommodate her during the entire affair, offering money, assistance, co-dependence. She found that rather attractive about the man, but… She already had the perfect man in her life. From what she heard; Carol had snatched the man up. Getting up from the couch and padding down her pants, Susan turned to her two friends and grinned as she made her way over to the kitchen.

“So, Jen, are you staying for dinner? I’ll let Reed know.”

“Sure thing, where is the egg head anyway?”

Meanwhile in Reed’s laboratory…

Reed was looking up at the primary display screen at his lab desk, going over his research in the gene trigger he had administered last year to stop the Lilith crisis. Double checking his calculations, he did not like what he was looking at. The gene trigger, the one he carefully designed, was not going to be a permanent solution as he thought. From what HERBIE and he had determined, the trigger was going to degrade over time. It was not noticeable in the initial tests, and most likely he would never see symptoms of it within his lifetime, but the trigger would eventually break down and when it did, Susan and the others would revert to their former selves. Looking up at the screen and scratching his chin in thought, the number kept running through his mind.

34278 days.

That was how long the gene trigger would keep effect before the immune system would finally break it down to its base components. The prospect worried him, especially Lilith’s last words before she dissolved. This species had genetic memory, with all he had done, was there a chance she or a version of her would return? Would the world fall into the same crisis he and his family narrowly averted? Sighing to himself, Reed rubbed the bridge of his nose between his eyes and leaned forward in his chair, distraught and deep in thought.

“Reed, honey? Jen’s here, want HERBIE to make extras for dinner?”

Turning in his chair to look out his laboratory doors, Reed looked back at the readings and back towards the door, smiling to himself lightly as he got up and exited the lab.

“Sure thing, Susan, does she want some of the pie too?”

Stepping out of the lab, Reed turned off the lights, leaving the screen on to keep the digital display up in the dark after he left. 34278 days.

The End

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA