Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Last Woman Standing Tournament Intro  (Read 3636 times)

randyorko3589

Last Woman Standing Tournament Intro
« on: July 06, 2019, 08:47:36 PM »
Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the new and improved Women of Wrestling Last Woman Standing Tournament. You may or may not be familiar with the tournament as I ran it over on the CSSA boards, but due to low participation over there I decided to put the yearly tournament into hiatus, but now that I am on a new board I decided to bring it back thanks to the encouragement of others on the board. Not only am I bringing it back but it will be bigger and better than ever as it will be a single-elimination tournament featuring 256 (broken down into 8 regions of 32) of the most beautiful women of wrestling from all over the world and from the present and the past.

I will be posting the first batch of first-round matches starting next Sunday and I hope everyone will participate even if you're not a wrestling fan because everyone loves beautiful women and this tournament is packed full of them.  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 12:39:05 PM by randyorko3589 »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, MaxwellLord, TLMorgan, fqwarrior, TheLW, Surferchick

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA