Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: First Groupie Part 4: Wedding Bells (Elizabeth Olsen)  (Read 7543 times)

JustinMays402

First Groupie Part 4: Wedding Bells (Elizabeth Olsen)
« on: November 03, 2019, 11:50:09 AM »
Justin Mays and Elizabeth Olsen are now going to get married. The two lovers were now planning their big day:

“How big do you want your wedding to be Liz?” Justin asked his soon to be bride.

“Not too big…but…. I want my family there. Who do you want to be there, my love?” Liz asked her soon to be husband.

Justin thought about it for a few moments. He wasn’t quite sure who he wanted to be there. “I guess my parents, nobody else. Well the band too.”

They were now living together at Justin’s house, sitting in the living room discussing plans. This is the first time they have had together to sit and talk it out. They were due to finish their current tour for a few weeks. During that time, all that has really mattered was just singing and being together. The tour was a blast and a whirlwind of news reporters and bloggers taking pictures and interviews with them about their pending wedding. The big questions remained unanswered, mainly because they have not been able to discuss any details. Where and when?

“Where do we want it at?” Liz asked.

“I don’t know. Where do you want it at? It’s the bride’s big date after all.”

“Oh, just mine huh?” Liz hit him on the arm playfully.

“Well you know what I mean. It doesn’t matter to me, as long as it’s you I’m with in marriage.” Justin leaned in for a kiss. Hoping that smoothed it over.

Liz leaned away and said, “Nice try slick.”

She smirked at him. Then, she kissed him. It a quick kiss, which always seemed to turn into more. “Mmmmmm…. No babe, not right now. We have a wedding to plan, hanky pankey later. Behave for once and make that rod in your pants go down so that you can think for a change.”

Justin smiled and laughed, “Well you make it that way. The way I see it, is that it’s your problem to take care of.”

“Ohhh…My problem, huh.” Liz was playing with him. They always seemed to be able to play well together. “Well, Mr. Mays. I must let you know that as your soon to be wife, it’s both of our problems. It’s your turn to handle it, after; we take care of at least a few things.”

“I have to masturbate. This two become one thing isn’t working out as planned. I will do as my wife asks, but only if she watches me.”

“I will certainly take it under advisement Mr. Mays.” She paused and they looked into each other’s eyes. “Ohhhhh… alright. You know that I cannot just watch. I will do the same.” She reached out to shake his hand. “Deal?”

Justin took his soon to be spouse’s hand and kissed it. “Deal, my lady Mays.” Liz smiled at the sound of the name. “Do you want my last name?”

Liz never really thought about it until she heard him say it. “I…ummm…. I haven’t really thought about it yet.”

There was a long silence...

“You don’t have to Liz; it’s totally up to you.”

“Yes.”

“Yes?” Justin repeated the word as though he didn’t hear her say it.

“Yes, I will take your last name as a hyphen, if that is ok with my husband?”

“I am not your husband yet. Who knows what can happen? Some handsome young man may sweep you off of your feet and steal you away from me” Justin joked.

“Whatever. So that is settled. Now what? Oh yes, where at?” Liz wondered.

The two of them thought about it for a while.

“Vegas?” Justin asked.

“Nah.” Liz frowned.

“Disney?” Justin said.

Liz threw a pillow at him. “I'm being serious; we are in a metal band. Come on and think.”

“I thought you could be my princess and have a Cinderella wedding.”

Liz contemplated it for a moment. “Hmmmm…. That isn’t a bad idea, but maybe another day. I am a princess aren’t I?” Liz was clearly looking for a compliment.

“My princess, happily ever after.”

“The beach!” Liz exclaimed.

“The beach? What beach?” Justin asked.

“Here in southern California.” Liz told him.

“I love it. The beach it is.”

“Now what? We have who is coming, we have the place. I still want to be a princess one day soon. Just not my wedding, too cheesy. We have an image to live up to. Yes… food, the band… I assume ours, but who sings? Oh, the reception, will it be there too?”

“Whoa, little lady, slow down. You’re going to make my head explode.” Justin said.

“Yes, I know all too well how easily that head explodes.” She patted his crotch.

“Hey! I don’t explode that easy. Besides, I meant my actual head. Slow down, let me think.”

Liz was rubbing his other head through his pants. He was squirming. “Does this help my sexy husband?”

“Nope, not now, your rules remember?”

Liz unzipped his pants, looked into his eyes and kissed the head. She then licked it all over, up and down, never losing eye contact.

“Well, I mean, if you put it like that…. Fuck me Liz, how am I supposed to win an argument if you just suck my dick each time?” he asked

“You don’t, that is why I rule and you drool, or at least you drip precum.” She replied teasingly

She licked it up, moaned and sucked him off. She worked his balls and his shaft. Justin was moaning and holding her hair out of her face. Her mouth and her hands had him cumming quickly. Liz was taking him all the way in. Her tongue touched his balls, his legs were shaking. She pulled off and licked it up and down again to tease him. Liz used a finger nail to rub the tube under the head. He was curling his toes; she was teasing him so hard that he couldn’t hold it back much longer.

Liz watched him erupt as he moaned out loud. It shot up into the air and landed on his belly. Liz laughed and smiled as she teased the semen out of him with just the fingertip. Then, she licked it all up, scooped some up with her fingers and cleaned it off, always looking at him. When he was cleaned up, she swallowed it and kissed him open mouthed. Liz knew she could control him.

When the lovers’ lips parted, Justin said. “That’s no fair Liz, it’s cheating. You can’t win just by sucking my dick.”

“I think I just did.” Liz kissed him again. “Now you’ll be able to focus.”

“You’re a bad girl Elizabeth.”

“Yes, so.” Then, she flashed her 32B breasts. “I can also do that to win.”

“Fuck me. OK, you win; I can’t compete with those beauties.”

“Good boy. Now you know who is in charge.” She laughed with him.

Justin loved her for that and she was right, it was too hard, sort to speak, to think when he was hard.

“So where were we? Oh yes, catering, who sings and the reception.”

“Don’t forget our honeymoon.” Justin added.

“See, you can think clear.”

“So where do you want to go for our honeymoon babe?” Justin asked.

“I haven’t given it much thought. What do you think?”

“Disney! Hahaha!”

Liz threw another pillow at him and laughed. “Will you be serious? I am running out of pillows to throw at you.”

“Ok, ok. Hmmmmm. It should be somewhere romantic, maybe somewhere far way. How about some island?” Justin asked.

“What do you think about a big city in Europe somewhere? London, maybe Rome or Greece.” Liz responded.

“How about Paris?” Justin suggested

“Perfect. Have you ever been there before babe?” Liz asked Justin.

“No, but I figure it was the most romantic place in the world that I could think of.” He replied

“Anywhere is romantic when we are together my husband.” Liz kissed him gently on the lips.

“Oh no you don’t. Not his time my love; I know where this is going. You are trying to get your way again. Nope, no chance.”

Justin tried to get out of Liz’s clutches. He knew it was futile, she would always get her way with him. He loved it too.

“Yes you’re right. We must work this out then fuck.”

“Honestly…. I was kind of hoping that wouldn’t work….”

“You dirty boy. I love you… But serious. Paris. Somewhere we can see the Eiffel Tower, a balcony view.” Liz could picture it. “You will love it my dear. It’s a wonderful city and the food and the wine. Ohhhh… it’s so lovely.”

“And a balcony at night is perfect for sex.” Justin grinned.

“Damn it Justin. Is that all you think about?”

“When it is with you? Yes.” Justin said.

“Ok romance boy.” She sighed.  “But you’re right though, it would be pretty hot right?” Liz added.

“You bent over the railing and me from behind. The Eiffel tower in front and another in your rear.”

“OH MY GOD! Justin! Seriously? It’s more like a leaning tower.” She laughed.

“Hey! Ok. Maybe. But that is only because it has a curve, I can’t help it.”

“I love it. It’s all mine.” Liz grabbed his flaccid cock and Justin blushed.

“Ok Liz, before you wake it up again, I figure I can call Scott Stapp to play. As for the food, surf and turf. We won’t have a large crowd and it is at the beach, so steak and lobster.”

“I like it. You sure you can get him to play?” Liz inquired.

“Yeah.”

“And what date will you ask for?”

“That’s right, we need a date…….” Justin paused momentarily before shouting, “I got it, February 16th.”

“My birthday?” Liz wondered.

“That’s your birthday?” he said, acting surprised

Liz punched his arm.

“Ow. Oh your birthday. Yes of course, you know that is why I picked it.”

“Let me give it a thought. But…. What if…. You leave me one day? Then my birthday will forever suck.”

“No way that would happen. If anything, that guy will come around and sweep you off your feet before the wedding and take you away.”

Liz threw the last pillow at him. “My birthday, yes, I think it’s cute and perfect. Plus, you’ll have to get me double the presents every year. So we have the place, the band, the food, the reception will be there with a dance floor, the honeymoon.”

“Who will marry us?” Justin asked.

“I have a friend who can do it. I want it to be short and sweet. Write our own vows. I want it to be different. I want my twin sisters to walk me down the aisle and I want to wear a black leather dress. With a Gothic styled veil. No bride’s maid, different, but in a good way. What do you want out of it my love?”

“That sounds awesome. I want to get a croc skin suit, tan with a cream color shirt and tie. Shoes to match the suit. This will be a day we shall never forget.” Justin said.

With all of the planning done, now all they had to do was wait for the date in a couple months. The planning was fast. They each helped to get it all together. She got her dress and he got his suit. Everything was set, no need to bore you with all of the little details, just that it was long and stressful at times as any wedding can be.

I did almost forget one detail…. What happened after they planned it out? Unless, you don’t want to hear about their sex. I can just move on to the big day. So the day of the wedding was upon them…. What’s that? You do want to know; did you really think I was going to skip that part?

“Are you going to make good on your promise my wife?” Just asked.

“What promise was that my husband?” Liz stood up and lifted off the sundress she was wearing. She had white lace panties with half her ass sticking out and no bra, just the way he liked her to be. “Do you mean the one where you fuck me and fill me with your seed? Was it that promise?”

Justin jumped out quickly and practically ripped his clothes off. Liz waited for him to finish. She looked perfect, her perky breasts and her hard nipples. Her firm, long legs and her round ass. She was perfection, Justin was already getting hard.

“Yes my love, my life, my wife. That promise.”

He held her close and kissed her with passion. She wrapped her arms on his neck as they kissed. With his hands on her waist, he lifted her up and gently laid her down on the now pillow less couch. Liz put her legs on his back.

“Pull those panties to the side my love.” She told him

Liz gasped as he was already kissing her neck. He did as she asked and he pulled her pretty panties to the side. Justin, after slipping inside her, started to thrust almost all the way out and slam it back in as hard as he could.

“Ah, ah, ah”

With each thrust, Liz was sent into ecstasy. He pounded her over and over, she moaned with each hit. Her body shook, her breasts bounced rhythmically, her gasps and moans and nails dragging up and down his spine, all came together to create the music of sex. No words, just love, and passionate, burning sex. A need to pound her into submission. To fill her up with his seed in order to create life. Liz was holding on for dear life. It was all that she could do not to lose control as her soon to be husband had his way with her like a tiger taking what belonged to him. She loved it, the way he used her to get what he wanted, her arms and legs coiled around his torso. Justin grunted with each pussy pounding thrust, he was truly a tiger.

“Is…that…all…that…you…have?” Liz asked as she moaned her words out with each deep, penetrating thrust.

“You…hit…like…a…bitch!” Liz again moaned it out to drive Justin crazy and then she smacked his ass a few times hard.

“Oh yeah, a bitch, huh? I’ll show you who my sexy bitch is!” He grunted out his reply and went even harder.

“Yes…. yes…. yesssss….”

Liz was loving every bit, every thrust sent shocks of pleasure throughout her body. She came hard, it was pure bliss. Both of them loved the feeling of being tied up and twisted in each other’s arms and legs all tangled.

As Justin finally climaxed, he held it in as far as he could. Liz held him tight. They kissed, like fire being quenched by the waters of their sex; their session came to an end.

……………………………

Now that that is over, we can continue to the wedding, or around it.

“We have everything together for the wedding right, my love?” Liz asked Justin.

“Yes. The food, the band, the hotel night there, the transport to the airport for our honeymoon in Paris and the hotel as well. We have our itinerary for what we will do on our honeymoon, looks like sex is taking up a lot of time there. Who wrote this? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Angela gave us her gift, the honeymoon in Paris.”

“I’m sure you wrote it, you horny devil.” Liz playfully smacked his arm. “I will have to thank her later. That was really incredible of her to do that. By the way, did you get your suit? I went with my sisters and got the dress and no, you cannot see it. I also picked up a special outfit for the honeymoon night in Paris, French lingerie.”

“Oo la la. I cannot wait to see that.”

“I’m sure you can’t.”

They took a few moments looking at each other just reflecting on all that had to be done to plan this special day. Her wedding and her birthday, together on one day. This will either be a great day for the rest of her life or a terrible idea.

“It's been a wild ride right Liz?” Justin asked.

“Yes. Can you believe that it’s almost here?”

“No, to be honest, it all seems like a weird dream and that I will wake up and you’ll be gone. Ever since we met backstage at my show, my life has been an incredible dream come true.” Justin reflected on all that had happened.

“I know what you mean. I had heard that you liked me and I had waited for you to contact me somehow. I didn’t want to wait anymore, so I just decided to take matters into my own hands.”

“You took way more than that in your sexy hands.” Justin joked with her to make her laugh and smile.

“Is that all you think about is sex?”

“Don’t you?” Justin asked Liz.

“No. Well…. maybe…yes. Ok, but that is not the point.” Liz replied.

“What is the point my love?”

“We are about to get married, it’s really happening.” She was looking at her ring.

“It is almost as beautiful as you are my love.”

“You are always sweet Justin.”

“I know.”

“So, tomorrow, you’ll be there first so that when I arrive you get to see me walking to you along with everyone else?”

“That’s the plan. Then, we exchange our vows and put on rings and we kiss. OH! I almost forgot. Wear your bikini under the dress and I’ll wear mine too.”

“Why?” Liz asked quizzically.

“My plan is the undress each other during our first dance after dinner and run into the water.”

“You are cheeky Justin Mays, I love it. Yes, it will be fun, except this time you’re wearing more than I will be.”

She kissed him softly. “Tomorrow we will be married, then off to Paris and away from everyone.” She took a big sigh, the two lovers holding each other’s hands. “I am off to stay with my sisters. Do you have all of your stuff packed? I know how you are mister.”

“Yes mother, I have everything.” Justin replied mockingly.

“Deodorant?”

“Damn it. You know me too well.”

“See, you have to leave it to your wife. I know my man. Good night my love.”

“Tomorrow Mrs. Olsen-Mays.”

They let each other go slowly, never looking away from their eyes. Tonight would be a restless night for the both of them and tomorrow could not come quick enough.

………………………..

The day was here, February 16th, Elizabeth's birthday and about to be her wedding day, everything was set up perfectly. Justin was already for his wife to walk the beach to him to say their vows. The band was there, the dance floor was set up and so was the open bar. Chairs were set up for the few in attendance to witness this marriage. The dinner tables were already set and the caterers were ready as soon as they said their vows. Even the weather was perfect, then again, in Southern California, it always is.

There she was, off in the distance; Justin caught a glimpse of his bride walking with her twin sisters, arm in arm. She was stunning, her black leather dress was form fitting, but it covered her up, it was elegant. Her veil, black lace, looked perfect for their Gothic style. The band was playing a rock version of “Here comes the bride.” The family and friends stood up to see the blushing bride. Justin was awe struck. She was even holding a bouquet of black roses. Perfect, everything about her was perfect.

Elizabeth Olsen arrived at her place, beside her soon to be husband. It was finally here, this was it, no turning back, not that either of them wanted to turn back. The ceremony itself was supposed to be short and sweet, with the main part being their vows.

Their friend that was performing the ceremony began. “We are gathered here to witness this amazing couple join their lives in marriage on this, her birthday and now wedding day. Who here wants a long drawn out speech?”

Silence; as was to be expected with a few smiles and chuckles, including the couple.

“Good, because I don’t have anything to say other than, do you Elizabeth take Justin to be you lawfully wedded husband.”

“I do.” Liz said with a big smile. She was holding his hands and smiling.

“Do you, Justin, take this beautiful woman to be you lawfully wedded wife?” He asked.

“Hell yeah I do!”

Those watching and Liz all started to laugh.

“I understand that you to have vows to say before we make it official? Miss Olsen, would you please go first, then you Justin.”

They stood, holding hands and looking into each other’s eyes as if nobody else was watching, smiling as bright as the sun overhead.

“I vow to always be there for you, to always have your back, even when I know it’s dumb and I will tell you I told you so.”

Everyone laughed. Tears started to roll down her cheeks; Justin was getting emotional as well.

“I vow to be with you through good and bad. I vow to love you always from this day forward until death do us part and then I will still be with you even in death, maybe nagging you, but I will be there. I promise to also win arguments by flashing my boobs at you.”

Again, laughter erupted. They laughed with everyone else.

“But most of all, I promise to be your wife until the end of time.”

Justin was hesitant at first to speak as they continued to hold hands. “Wow Ummm...well…I had a million things I wanted to say and I thought that I had them memorized, but now it is all gone. This is really hard, I forgot everything except this one thing; I promise to love you always Elizabeth, that and I promise to argue so that you can win, cause I like your boobs.”

Once again everyone laughed.

“With all seriousness, I promise to be the best husband that I can, to be there for you in all that you do. My love, my life, my wife, my everything; happy birthday.”

“No kissing yet you two. The rings.”

Justin put her ring on as she put on his.

“Now you may kiss the bride.”

The two newlyweds kissed as if nobody was there. Hands holding each other’s faces, eyes closed, tongues twisted in passion and love.

“I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Mays.”

Everyone stood up and cheered, people whistled as they continued their kiss. Jeers like, go get a room or hey this isn’t porn and even go get her Justin. It brought the two lovers back to reality and they parted their lips and laughed. They stood together and the photographer was taking pictures of them and with friends and family before they sat at their table to eat dinner. Congratulations were exchanged a thousand times over along with handshakes, back slaps and kisses with hugs.

The vows may have been short and even humorous, but they were full of love. The newlyweds walked hand in hand to their dinner table after all of the pictures and congratulations. As dinner was being served, everyone was tapping their glasses for the couple to kiss and kiss they did, over and over.

Finally, it came time to cut the multi layered cake. The cake was black with purple flowers and silver chains round each tier. The bride and groom were replicas of Justin and Elizabeth. Their band came together to pitch in for the cake as a surprise.

“We aren’t going to be cheesy and smack the cake in each other’s faces are we?” Justin asked Liz.

“No, cause that’s lame.” Liz responded.

Justin cut the first piece and shared it with his now wife and it was sweet. The inside of the cake was marbled with purple swirls. Liz was about to give her now husband a piece and as Justin went in for a bite, she smashed it in his face.

“Hey!” Justin said as he was laughing, “I thought we weren’t going to do that.”

“I wasn’t going to do that. You, however, are a different story my husband.” Liz licked his face. “You taste delicious by the way.” She said into his ear.

“I love you babe.” Justin said as he was cleaning off his face.

“I love you too sweetheart.” Liz kissed him on his frosting covered mouth.

“And now ladies and gentlemen, let’s watch the newlyweds first dance to “I Knew I Loved You” by Savage Garden."

Justin took Liz by the hand and led her to the dance floor. He walked to get a microphone and Liz held him back. “What do you think you’re doing mister?”

“Singing our first song to you. What does it look like that I’m doing?” Justin asked quizzically.

“No you’re not. That is precisely why we got your friend to sing for us. It's just you and I my love, nobody else and no need to sing. Just dance with me.”

“Yes my wife, whatever makes you happy.”

“You do Justin, always.”

The two danced to their song slowly and not even to the beat, but the beat of their own hearts, their own rhythm. Not a single care if anyone else watched.

As the song came to an end Justin asked Liz, “You ready to strip?”

“What?!" Liz shouted.

“To swim, you do have your suit on under, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, duh!” Liz laughed. “You first."

Justin started to take off his coat first, then his tie, followed by his shirt. He then helped unzip Liz’s dress from the back as she was turned away from the onlookers. Their friends and family were stunned, Justin took off his shoes and socks as Liz took off her heels.

“Get a room!” Someone shouted.

Then, Justin ripped his pants all the off to reveal his swimming trunks. “Ta da! What? Did you think I was going to be naked?” Justin asked the crowd.

Everyone was laughing at the spectacle. Liz then added, “Dear I’m not sure I brought my suit, it's falling off.”

Justin quickly covered her up as the dress hit the floor with his coat that he hastily picked up to cover her nakedness.

Liz was laughing. “I do have it on Justin. Did you honestly think I would be naked?”

“Maybe I did hope, but I don’t want everyone to see.” Justin replied red faced.

“We are going for a swim everyone! Enjoy the music and alcohol.” Liz shouted to the crowd.

“TEQUILA PLEASE SOMEONE!” Shouted Justin.

He was given two shots, one for him and one for her. “Really babe, on my boobs. Alright.” Liz sighed.

She held it in the boobs as he took the shot and she drank hers. “No more drinking, I need a hard dick and not a whiskey dick tonight. Drinking can be another day and not one that I need to get fucked. You see those palms in the dark over there; you are going to fuck me there after we swim, we will work out way there and fuck. Is that understood my husband?”

“Yes ma’am!” Justin saluted her like a general.

They ran into the ocean hand in hand. They kissed and hold each other and swam. After a little while, when everyone else was too busy dancing and drinking to notice, they got out by the dark group of palm trees out of the light and out of sight.

“Do you think anyone will notice?” Justin asked.

“Even if they do, we can see them far off so we can stop before we are caught.”

“If I didn’t know any better Liz, I’d think that you want to get caught.”

She just grinned at him as she bent over and said, “Justin, just shut up and fuck me hard. Pull them to the side.”

He did not have to be asked twice. He was in her fast and pounding her as hard and as fast as he could. Liz lifted up her top so that he could play with her breasts. Justin was smacking her ass and playing with her breasts, she was trying not to moan too loud. Liz reached behind her and grabbed his balls. “Cum inside me baby, fill me up. Oh yes, fuck me harder.”

“I can’t when you literally have me by the balls. “

“You're mine now and I’m yours. So be my animal and fuck me like you mean it and cum already before I squeeze it out of you.”

Liz pulled on them and squeezed just enough so that he felt it. That sent him over the edge, he loved when she would take control and get him to do what she wanted, smacking sounds of his balls on her flesh, her muffled moaning, her grabbing him by the balls and all while their closest friends and family were nearby. He finished in a few minutes as all of the excitement overtook him. He pumped her slowly and kissed her as she turned to him.

“That’s it my love, cum in me, you know how I love it. Ah, ah, oohhhhmmmm…. Baby, it feels so…yummy.” Liz moaned as he finished emptying his over excited seed. They just held on and kissed, slow, passionate, loving kisses.

“Elizabeth my love, we need to sneak back. “

“Yes dear.” Liz said softly and she got herself back together and he pulled his shorts back up. Liz let him take her by the hand and he led her to back to the dark ocean and back to the party where they drank and danced the night away.

Later that night after midnight, they arrived at their hotel where Justin tried to carry her over the threshold into their room. All that he really did was carry her over his shoulder while smacking her ass and she was laughing.

“Shhhhh...You have to be quiet Liz. We have neighbors. “

“You’re the one smacking my ass you drunken fool.” Liz said.

They were both a bit tipsy, not smashed, but they would crash soon. They crashed on the bed and she hastily took off his bathing suit and hers and got on top of him.

“Baby, what are you doing to me? I am messed up, are you taking advantage of me?” Justin asked half drunk.

“Yes. Now just lay there and let me work it. I did not get smashed, unlike you.”

Justin was nearly out of it as Liz bounced up and down and worked her ass and her hips to please herself. She needed to have him cum at least once more tonight before they had an early flight to Paris. Liz worked Justin as he was in a daze and moaned to her sexual dance. He eventually came again. Not as much and Liz lay on top and snuggled with him side by side and naked. They slept the night away and got up in the morning.

Feeling better after partying and rest, they made it to the airport on time. Liz led Justin to the family bathroom.

“What are we doing Elizabeth?”

“You know what we are about to do dear husband of mine.”

“Are you serious? You are serious.” You are going to be the death of me wife.

As she was opening the door, she heard a noise from a couple passing by.

“Excuse me, ma’am, are you two married?”

The woman froze, unsure what to do or say. The husband answered, “Yes. Near 25 years, we are going to Hawaii to celebrate.”

“Why not have some fun in the bathroom?” Liz asked the couple, Justin was just stunned into silence.

“Dave we cannot. What if we get caught?” The wife asked her husband.

“We will make sure you don’t. We have an hour before our flight, we can wait. Go on, have fun.”

“Dave are you serious?”

Dave was pulling his wife to the bathroom. “Yes I am Laurie, why not? When is the last time that we did anything daring? We have been parents most of our lives. She is right, we should do this.”

“Oh my.” Laurie was blushing.

“We just got married ourselves.” Liz showed them the ring.

“Lucky man.” Dave smacked Justin on the arm. The couple walked in and looked around to see if anyone was watching, like sneaking teens.

“Thank you, I think….” Laurie said.

“It’s Elizabeth and this silent idiot is my husband, Justin.”

Laurie giggled as they entered.

“Oh my God, Liz! Are you serious?”

“Oh now you speak.”

“YES. That was crazy.”

“So, now they are about to have the trip of their lives, thanks to me.”

Five minutes later, the couple exited with Laurie’s hair a mess and Dave all smiles. He even high fived Justin to Justin’s surprise.

“Your turn son. You’re a lucky man Justin, take good care of her. She is a special one, like Laurie. You only get one chance at this life, make the most of it, it is a short ride. No regrets.” He patted his shoulder and his wife was talking to Liz. “Do you need us to stand guard?”

“No. I think we should be fine, thanks and enjoy your new honeymoon. Do daring things there, go skinny dipping, sex on the beach and not the drink. Have fun and remember why you got married.”

“We sure will. Let’s go dear. We have a flight to catch and these two newlyweds have something they need to do.”

“Maybe the young lady will need help, I can help.”

Laurie punched Dave in the arm. “Ouch! I was only joking Laurie.” Dave followed after his wife and waved goodbye to them.

Liz and Justin entered the bathroom. “Would you have let him?”

“I honestly don’t know; I don’t even know what happened.”

“Laurie was pretty sexy. You could have taken her.”

“Liz!” Justin exclaimed, “I don’t want anybody else but you”

“I am joking… or was I? Now….” She let her sundress hit the floor. “Make it quick.”

Justin let his pants hit the floor as he bent her over the sink and watched himself fuck her from behind, it was fast and furious. He wrapped his arm over her throat, pulled on her nipples, bit her neck, and pulled her hair. He was very aggressive, maybe he was jealous, maybe he wanted to show dominance. Whatever it was, Justin was very rough and Liz loved it.

“Oh baby, you’re the best fuck. I love when you dominate me, make me your whore.” She begged

Justin was biting her neck and playing with her clit. He grabbed her boobs and pulled on them as he came hard. Justin groaned as he came hard, he felt like this rage took over his body and he was a different person. They got dressed back up and walked out hand in hand and to their long flight, which was uneventful.

When the plane landed, they got their luggage delivered to their hotel. A car was waiting to take them to their hotel that overlooked the Eiffel Tower, the view was breathtaking.

When they got to their hotel, Liz said, “Wait out here while I change into the lingerie I told you about. I will tell you when you can come in my love.”

After a few minutes, Justin was waiting and looking out over the balcony and he swallowed a blue pill. He was admiring the view.

“Come in my love.” Liz said seductively.

Justin went in the bathroom with the tall mirrors and seen her showing off her see through lace white bra and panties. She was turning around and showing off for him

“Do you like it my husband?”

“You know that I do my sexy wife.”

Justin walked to her and turned her around in front of the mirror.

“Oh you devil. You love watching us fuck don’t you bad boy?”

Justin didn’t say anything as he kneeled and pulled down her panties and ate her ass and pussy from behind while he growled.

“Oh fuck me Justin!”

He groped her and had his way with her. He kissed up her spine and the back of her neck as he pulled her hair and sucked on her bare neck. He was grabbing her boobs with her bra still on and pulled it down to expose her perfect breasts. She reached behind to unhook it and it fell to the floor, Justin was being very rough again.

“I took half a blue pill so I am going to fuck you until you’re fucking sore. Do you understand that my whore?”

“Yes sir, I’m your whore. Take me, use me my husband, I belong to you. Oh fuck sir, I love when you use me like this.”

He pushed her into the mirror and fucked her like a beast, pulling her hair while he slammed her as hard as he possibly could.

“Is that all you got? Fuck me like you need me, fuck me like the beast you are.”

“I AM YOUR BEAST AND YOU’RE MY BEAUTY!” It was like he was in a role; he was like a beast. He was very rough with her, biting and smacking, pulling her hair and boobs. Liz moaned loudly, the rougher he was with her, the louder she became.

“Cum in your whore beauty, my beast and unleash your seed with a fury of lust. I love when you’re this way.”

Liz was reaching back to touch him and to kiss him. It was passionate fury like no other. Justin exploded into her and held her against the mirror until he
finished and his hand was on her throat. He was choking her as much as he was letting her know that he was in control.

“Fuck Justin, what has gotten into you?”

He let go, “I am sorry, I didn’t mean to, I don’t know, I just…. since you made those comments to that couple…. I…. I wanted to take you, I’m sorry.”

“Oh no honey.” She put her hands on his face. “I love it, don’t stop.” She stroked his cock. “Good Lord Justin, you better be careful that I don’t have to take you to the hospital, you’re still hard as a rock, and you better hope it goes down.”

“Yes…. well…I…. ummm…. thought it was a good idea. Shit, it better go down.”

“Shower, take me there, please.”

They took a shower and washed each other and sat on the seat. Liz rode on top; he was a beast. He was hard as a rock and not cumming anytime soon. They kissed and touched and sucked and pulled and scratched each other, it was loving and passionate, rough and gentle.

As Justin neared completion, he said, “Let me cum on your chest Liz.”

She got on her knees and he unloaded all over her breasts. Liz grabbed his cock and used it to spread his semen all over and licked it off. He kissed her and pushed her against the wall, his load was all over the both of them now. He kissed her and then they cleaned up. Liz remarked that he was still hard and that it’s been near two hours, he told her that maybe one more time. They lay in bed and she took a nap.

An hour later she woke up in his arms. “Justin, I am sorry, you knocked me out, and you’re still hard. Are you ok?”

“Yes, I think. Maybe one more time? I hope.”

“You're insatiable my beast. It’s night time already. Let’s go on the balcony.”

“You're serious; Okay.”

Elizabeth took him by the hand and led him to the open air and with the Eiffel Tower in the distance, she bent over the edge and he grabbed her hips, her perfect breasts swayed in the cool night air, it was chilly, it was February after all, it was cool and refreshing. He went as fast as he could go, Liz was not holding back, she was as loud as she could be. He was holding her hips and going at it like a jack hammer, her ass smacking against his pelvis. Justin was quick and he came inside her yet again. It was finally going down, with a relief.

“Thank God! Never again. Jesus Christ I thought I was going to have to go to the ER.”

“Ok let’s get back inside; I AM FREEZING MY TITS OFF!” Liz was holding herself and her nipples were so hard, they could cut glass.

“Yes and my balls are leaving my body.”

The lovers went back inside and fell asleep under the covers the rest of the night and part of the next day, they were jet lagged and just plain exhausted from the marathon sex sessions

THE NEXT MORNING…

Elizabeth and Justin woke up and got dressed to prepare to see the various sites around Paris. Today, they were hitting the Louvre, the world’s most famous art museum. Before they left, Elizabeth went into the bathroom and vomited a bit. She cleaned up and the two newlyweds went about their day, Justin unaware that his new wife had even been sick.

The couple arrived at the Louvre, admiring all the exquisite works of art in the place

Justin turned to Elizabeth and said, “As lovely as all this art is, none of them are as exquisite as you my lady”

Elizabeth blushed and kissed him. Compliments like those always melted her heart the same way her smile always melted his. After a while, the couple left the museum to have dinner and plan out the rest of their honeymoon.

“So, what’s on the agenda for tomorrow darling?” Elizabeth asked her new husband

“There’s a few historical landmarks around here, we’re going to check out” he replied

She smiled at him.

“Melting my heart again with that smile baby” Justin said, touching his chest. “Anyway, tomorrow it’s to the palace of Versailles then to where the Bastille once stood” he continued

“Two landmarks connected with the French Revolution” Elizabeth said, remembering the history lessons he’d taught her

He simply smiled and remarked, “That’s my smart girl”

They finished dinner and returned to the hotel to rest, still wore out from all the sex they’d had the first day.

The two lovebirds hit their historical spots the following day. The palace was quite a wonder of magnificence, a place fitting for Justin to bring his beloved queen. They even posted a vlog of their trip to YouTube for their adoring fans. Obviously, a milestone like a honeymoon would have to be filmed, after all their wedding had been as well. They had one more sight to see the next evening before heading home.

THE FOLLOWING EVENING…

Elizabeth was in the bathroom preparing for dinner at the Eiffel Tower with her new husband. She had gotten sick the first morning and decided to take a pregnancy test on this evening. She waited…the results came up positive: she was going to be a mother. She put the test in her purse and she and Justin left for the tower.

Once there, they were enjoying their dinner, the scenic view from atop one of the world’s most iconic landmarks, and of course just being together.

“Justin my love, I have something to share with you” Elizabeth said with her heart melting smile

“What’s that darling?” Justin asked

Elizabeth pulled the positive pregnancy test out of her purse and showed it to him

“We’re going to have a baby” she said

Justin smiled at her, speechless but in a good way. He was having a child with his dream woman and for him, it didn’t get any better than that. The two kissed and embraced in celebration before heading back to the hotel to rest.

Now, they had to fly home the following morning to start planning for their new arrival

« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 06:29:38 AM by Cadeauxxx »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA