Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hotel Limbo original series  (Read 293582 times)

donut_plains

Re: Hotel Limbo original series
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2018, 07:55:30 AM »
Pleased to put it back up for you to enjoy. Thanks for the lovely feedback

The following users thanked this post: Downloadedscar

fqwarrior

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2019, 08:08:55 PM »
These are fantastic. Thanks. I love Danielle P. Maybe a bit too thin for me but woof!

I would love to write a story about her as Killer Frost.She would be dirty as sin haha

donut_plains

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2019, 08:15:06 AM »
These are fantastic. Thanks. I love Danielle P. Maybe a bit too thin for me but woof!

I would love to write a story about her as Killer Frost.She would be dirty as sin haha

Thanks man! You should go for it

fqwarrior

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2019, 07:46:28 PM »

Thinking thinking...but cause she is kind of slim for my taste hard to work up some excitement haha

donut_plains

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 04:57:16 AM »

Thinking thinking...but cause she is kind of slim for my taste hard to work up some excitement haha

You can have whatever you want in a story. Maybe she gets a bit curvy somehow? Keep her pretty face

Viri

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 09:28:13 AM »
I love your stories. It's wonderful to see you back.

fqwarrior

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2019, 09:16:58 PM »

You can have whatever you want in a story. Maybe she gets a bit curvy somehow? Keep her pretty face

Intriguing...now how do I get to be having sex with Killer Frost haha. Ponder ponder.

Bb

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2019, 06:10:48 AM »
I remember there was a couple with Jenna Fischer that we’re amazing (especially the office bukkake themed one). Do you still have em and can you pot em? Great job man!

The following users thanked this post: donut_plains, Viri

Loadmaker

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2019, 05:56:09 PM »
   I remember one with Britney Spears and someone else as nurses milking cum out of Jenna fisher's date after he has an accident. Can you post that one?

The following users thanked this post: donut_plains

donut_plains

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2019, 04:45:09 AM »
This story is completely made up.

Britney Spears, Jenna Fischer, Carrie Underwood

Date night at Hotel Limbo was always a more than a pleasure. The ladies of Hotel Limbo always looked incredible and the guys likewise. As you'd expect from the greatest of hotels, it offered plenty to do, from cinemas to ten pin bowling, crazy golf to plenty of bars and clubs for the more out-going.

Tonight though, Ben had asked Jenna Fischer out for a meal at the fanciest restaurant in Hotel Limbo. He'd had an eye on her for a while and eventually had plucked up the nerve to ask her to dinner. He was so delighted when she said yes that he decided he'd go the whole nine yards for her.

Ben had picked her up from her accommodation and had given her a huge bouquet of flowers. Then, he'd reserved a bottle of the finest champagne to be chilled for their arrival. He'd put on his best suit to go with his best shoes. He'd even got a haircut. Ben thought he looked alright for an older guy and was really determined to impress Jenna.

The night passed quickly as the two flirted and laughed. Jenna spoke of her acting and how much she loved being at Hotel Limbo. She gossiped about her fellow female celebrities and a little about some of the guest exploits. Ben told Jenna of his profession when he was alive which was plumber and told her a little about it.

"One time I ended up in hospital when I was fixing pipes. The pressure was too high and I tried to be clever," said Ben after he'd got to reminiscing. "A pipe just blew off and hit me square on the head. Put me in the hospital it did... Remember a blonde nurse with big tits when I came round. The doctor was quite hot too. Always had a thing for nurses since that day."

Ben couldn't help but smile as Jenna giggled at him as she finished his drink. "Mmm, that is lovely champagne!" she said enthusiastically. "It's gone straight to my head."

"Good," replied Ben with a cheeky grin, completely unaware if Jenna had heard him or just ignored him or perhaps worse, maybe she was upset.

"Now Ben, you wouldn't be trying to get me drunk would you?"

"Of course not!" Ben laughed, knowing it to be a white lie but one that Jenna was happy to indulge. Jenna smiled at him as she reached across the table and took his hand.

"Well maybe you should help me back to my room in any case!"

Those words made Ben come alive once more, completely forgetting any chat of nurses. He looked in awe as Jenna stood up, her perfect body coming into full view.

Jenna had worn a strapless grey and purple dress with a black frilly pattern at the border of her chest. It showed that she had lovely tits, likely a good handful. The skirt stopped half way down her thighs showing her long slender sexy legs. She had chosen a pair of black platformed peep toe high heels although the actual heel part was colourless.

Jenna's face beamed at Ben. She had her long red brown hair with blonde highlights down over her shoulders with only a slight curl at the end. "Well, are you coming?"

Ben jumped up immediately, taking the beautiful Jenna by her arm. "Certainly m'lady," he joked as the pair moved out of the restaurant. As they walked, Ben had a chance to take in the height of Jenna as she walked. Ben estimated five foot ten with heels, only two inches shorter than him.

The pair stopped as they reached the beach front of the restaurant, instigated by Jenna who was now looking into Ben's eyes longingly. There was a moment as they both appeared to want to kiss, however, for some reason they didn't. Ben immediately felt regret and tried to move on quickly.

"It certainly was an amazing evening," Ben interjected, smiling at Jenna.

Jenna smiled back. "It was and its's about to get even better!" Jenna took her hand off Ben's back and brought her finger to his forehead. "I'm sorry but you'll thank me later."

Before Ben could react, Jenna tapped his forehead. Everything suddenly went black and Ben wasn't awake long enough to feel himself hitting the floor.

Some time later...

"Will he be ok?" Ben suddenly heard a woman's voice echo in his head. It took him a second to process it. It was Jenna's lovely voice. Ben tried to look round but he realised he couldn't see. He hadn't opened his eyes.

"I think he'll be fine Miss Fischer." Ben could make out a very slight Southern tinge to the accent as he struggled to see.

"Yeah, you shouldn't worry. He's in good hands." A second voice chimed in. This was much closer and also had a Southern note to it. Ben then felt something on his chest and then breath on his chest. He shook his head, trying desperately to see.

Ben opened his eyes and he was immediately greeted by haziness. He could just make out the outline of a blonde haired woman in a white dress.

"Look! He's awake," said the woman resting on him. Ben's focus sharpened and he noted a pair of big round tits pressed on his chest wall. He looked up. It was Carrie Underwood and she was beaming down at him as he roused.

Carrie's face was perfect as usual. She had a beautiful smile with amazing white teeth. Carrie's blonde hair hung down over her shoulders and was virtually straight. She had a small white hat on with a red cross on the front indicating she was a nurse.

Ben looked down, his eyes drawn to her big round tits. Sensing this, Carrie stood up, revealing a small white nurses uniform with a plunging neck line, displaying her round tits, next to another small red cross. The uniform was all in one, with the skirt part stopping at the very top of her thighs. Not that Ben could tell, but Carrie had on white platformed peep toe high heels.

Suddenly, another face popped into view brandishing a bright light. Ben was startled as another nurse shone a torch at his eyes. It took Ben a second to adjust but gradually he realised Britney Spears was standing next to him in a nurses uniform identical to Carrie's. Britney however had her blonde hair wavy and worn it up giving her nurses hat a place to settle.

Britney wore her short nurses uniform well, the plunging neck line revealing her big round tits and the short skirt showing her gloriously sexy legs. Ben was able to peer down and see her in peep toe platformed white high heels. Ben could make out her red nail polish on her toes.

"Oh thank goodness!" said Jenna with excitement as Ben turned round to see her sitting there, hands on her knees, looking every bit the anxious wife. Ben looked at her as she caught his eye. Jenna smiled wickedly and winked at him before drawing on her anxious face again.

Ben felt a warmth to all the women in the room, mainly because he felt cared for. Of course, it didn't hurt that all the women looked super hot and it was at that moment Ben felt his cock twitch. It was a strange sensation, almost like a breeze blowing over him. He looked down and realised he was lying completely naked. Ben was startled. He shifted slightly. Although he'd often been naked with several women, this surprised him.

Carrie picked up on Ben's anxiety and went to reassure him. "We just need to run a few more tests then you can go." Carrie spoke with authority, acting like a real nurse as Britney busied herself around the bed.

"Hmm," Carrie mused as she looked over him. "Barely a semi. Nurse Spears, what do you think?" Ben recoiled with embarrassment.

Britney came over and looked before softly gripping Ben's cock in her hand. "Hmm you're right. Might be related to his collapse. We should monitor this carefully."

Ben felt shocked but before he could speak Jenna spoke up. "Oh no! I had hoped we'd have sex all night! Now we won't be able to." Ben's heart leapt as he heard Jenna speak of her plans and then the sudden disappointment of not being able.

"Don't worry Miss Fischer. Nurse Spears and myself will fix this." It was right then that Ben felt Britney begin to slowly stroke his cock. She touched his skin so lightly it made Ben wonder if she was touching him at all but it felt wondrous.

Ben then looked at Carrie Underwood as she slipped off her nurses uniform revealing her big round tits and smooth flat stomach. She had on small white lacy panties. She then proceeded to rub her tits with her hands as she watched Britney continue her handjob. "What do you think Nurse Spears?"

"There's definitely been a good response, it feels a lot harder but I think there's still a lot more to be done Nurse Underwood. I think you may have to administer oral."

"Good thinking Nurse Spears." Carrie Underwood then dipped her mouth down onto Ben's hardening cock and began with some light kisses. Ben just couldn't believe how good she was, he was in heaven. Carrie then started to open her mouth slightly, gently sucking on the tip with her red lips, sending a shiver up Ben's spine.

Britney continued her handjob in conjunction with Carrie's blowjob adding "Miss Fischer, he's responding well. I think he'll be fine for more rigorous intercourse later. But just to be sure we'd should complete the test here if that's ok with you?"

"Certainly nurse. Anything you say we'll do." Jenna responded in her anxious tone, seeming grateful for the work the nurses were doing. Ben looked round at Jenna as she spoke, his face now completely overcome with bliss. Carrie was now bobbing her head up and down his shaft, eliciting even more pleasure. Ben tried to smile by way of thanking her.

"Thank you. I was just wondering if you could come round here and help me for a moment?" Jenna got up straight away. "Sometimes an intense visual stimuli can help achieve full hardness. I was wondering if you could come round here and kiss me as if you were a lesbian."

Jenna didn't need asked twice. She was on Britney like a rash, pulling the blonde away from Ben as her hands started to explore Britney's curvy body. She rubbed her hands on Britney's breasts, quickly moving down her sides and then grabbing her ass, turning the star slightly so Ben could watch it all. She then grabbed Britney's thighs, squeezing the beautifully toned muscle with all her lust.

It was clearly working as Ben gave a groan of approval. This spurred Britney into exploring Jenna's body but the dress wasn't quite as revealing. Britney quickly located the zip of Jenna's dress letting it fall to the ground. Ben and Britney both took in Jenna's flawless body as she stood back, revealing medium sized tits and long legs. She had a clean shaven, wet pussy.

"Mmm that was excellent Miss Fischer. Between your hot body, that lesbian kiss and Nurse Underwood's expert blowjob I think we've achieved maximum hardness. We just need to make sure he is able to cum properly."

"Oh yes that's very important," agreed Jenna. "How will you do that?"

"Well Nurse Underwood could easily get him to cum hard in her mouth but she's previously swallowed all the specimen so we'll have to make sure we can account for at least some of it."

Ben couldn't believe what he was hearing. Britney Spears and Jenna Fischer were discussing how best to make him cum while he received a blowjob from Carrie Underwood. He now felt completely relaxed and just let Carrie do her thing. By now, she was bobbing her head up and down at a good pace, giving a lot of suction and also letting the hard cock into her throat. He knew he would cum soon.

"These days a titty fuck would be the best option for collecting cum. Nurse Underwood and myself will get right on it and you can watch." Britney spoke with the same air of authority as Carrie had done earlier, playing the nurse perfectly. By the end of the sentence Britney had undressed, letting her boobs completely out. They were marvellous, big and round, ideal for a tit fuck.

"Yes nurse," agreed Jenna, turning to Ben with further concern. "Relax darling, Nurse Underwood and Nurse Spears are taking very good care of you."

Ben was at a whole other level of pleasure as Carrie reluctantly stopped the blowjob she was enthusiastically giving. His cock was rock hand and pointing straight up as Carrie slid her lips off, leaving a tiny trail of saliva behind.

"Good work Nurse Underwood," Britney said excitedly. "You've got him completely hard."

"I've had good training," replied Carrie as the pair looked at Ben before leaning over his cock for a passionate kiss. The pair spent a few seconds kissing with their hands exploring each other's bodies but they quickly located each other's big tits. Shortly after a quick feel, they held each other's tits from the side and squeezed them together before pushing their chests together.

Next, the blonde nurses lowered themselves over Ben's cock until his hard member poked through the fleshy centre of their breast sandwich. Ben let out a moan of approval as Jenna held his hand, still playing the concerned partner but very much turned on. "Oh darling, they're doing so much for you," she added kindly.

Carrie and Britney started to rub their breasts up and down the shaft, quickly picking up pace. As they were holding each other they maintained a perfect rhythm which caused Ben's cock to twitch.

"How does that feel Ben? Are you feeling better?" Carrie asked sexily as she looked Ben in the eye.

"Oh fuck that's good!" Ben practically screamed as he arched his back driving himself at the pairs tits.

The sexy nurses picked up the pace, fucking him harder and faster as he approached climax. "That's it Ben. You're doing great," Britney assured him as if he were unwell. "Just let go."

With that, Ben growled as a large blast of cum fired into the air, landing on Carrie's perfect cleavage. Another load fired in between the girls' tits forming a sticky surface between the pair. Carrie and Britney held still, just leaning in to let the cum cover their faces.

Ben shot off a huge load in one of the biggest orgasms of his life. Every muscle in his body tensed as his cock shot large volumes of cum over both his nurses. He particularly loved the feeling of his cock between their large round tits and the feeling kept him firing a few more loads.

He looked at the nurses, both now dripping in cum. Their hair, their faces and their chests drenched with his white stuff. They both looked wonderfully happy and as promised they collected every last drop.

Slowly but surely, Ben's orgasm subsided as he stopped spraying cum over the nurses. He caught the pair looking at each other as if trying to figure out who was most covered. Jenna squeezed his hand.

"Did he do alright?" she asked anxiously. "Are his cum levels ok?"

Britney and Carrie returned to serious nurse mode. "Yes his cum levels are more than satisfactory." Britney answered first.

"So I can ride him hard all night?" Jenna asked, finally excited.

Carrie answered next. "Yes, you can ride him right now if you like."

"Oh thank you Nurse Spears! Thank you Nurse Underwood! You've been wonderful!" Jenna Fischer was genuinely excited by the news, her face a picture of delight for the first time since the date.

Jenna hopped up on to the bed, showing off her long sexy legs and platformed peep toe high heels as she did so. She immediately got herself comfortable, folding her legs underneath her and sliding her very wet shaved pussy on to Ben's rigid cock. She smiled as she felt the traces of his hot cum enter her pussy.

Jenna slowly began to buck her hips as Ben looked on the beauty as an angel. Jenna's red brown hair with blonde highlights was still immaculate as was her face and makeup. She was now naked and her medium sized breasts looked the perfect handful to Ben. Jenna had a beautiful figure, with her slim and toned abdomen extending down to her perfectly kept pussy. Ben didn't need anyone else now, it was just him and Jenna.

Jenna turned round as she slowly rode Ben's cock to see the nurses again. "It would be good to keep his cock hard all night," suggested Carrie as Jenna faced her, clearly feeling incredible at the feel of cock in her pussy.

"Yes nurse, I can manage that," replied Jenna with a grin on her face, still working her hips.

"And it might be useful if we stay for this one to make sure everything is alright." Britney still spoke with a nursing tone, almost genuinely concerned.

"Absolutely Nurse Spears," Jenna replied as she suddenly felt Ben's hands cup her tits. The pleasure caused her to arch her back, thrusting her chest in to Ben's grasp.

Jenna leaned forward, continuing to massage his cock with her pussy. She raised her hands, trapping Ben's on her tits, increasing both their pleasures. Jenna slowly increased her pace, bucking her hips harder as Ben continued just to stare at her beauty.

By this stage, Britney and Carrie were moving round the room, although continuing their observations of the couple. They continued to do their job, which for now was more like sex therapist than nurse but they didn't care. They were loving it.

Jenna was now bouncing on Ben's hard cock. It felt incredible and now she was determined to let her tits bounce around a bit. Ben released his grip, moving his hands to her waist, trying to slam her down on to his cock.

Jenna was breathing heavily as she felt Ben penetrate her deeper and deeper. Her pussy was radiating pleasure and she knew she'd cum soon. She hoped it would be at the same time as Ben and that she could get the same amount of cum as the nurses.

Ben groaned as Jenna plunged down the full length of his hard cock sending another load of cum spraying from the tip. As soon as a drop of hot cum hit her pussy, Jenna Fischer screamed with pleasure, her whole body writhed with pleasure. Jenna tilted her head back and arched her back as pleasure tore her body apart. It became difficult to ride the hard cock but Jenna did, for Ben and for herself, a new orgasm and new load of cum coming with each bounce.

It had only taken a couple of spurts to fill Jenna up and now cum was pouring out of her on to the sheets with each additional load. Still she bucked her hips and sat on Ben's pole desperate to keep him pleasured. She swung her head back down to find him still looking fondly at her, his hands again caressing her tits. This caused her to smile as one last mind blowing orgasm filled her body with incredible loving feelings.

Ben had stopped pumping cum into Jenna's warm wet pussy. He'd cum even more than with Nurse Underwood and Nurse Spears. He breathed a sigh of ecstasy as his body tingled all over. He continued to look at Jenna as if she was a fallen angel.

"That's perfect. You really performed well," chimed in Carrie after a few seconds, her big round cum covered tits finally drawing Ben and Jenna's attention away from each other. "Keep that up all night to make sure everything's back to normal."

"Thanks Nurse Underwood. You've been fantastic," added Ben, smiling at his work. "As has Nurse Spears." Ben looked at Jenna Fischer who smiled and nodded at him. "Say, what time do you finish work?"

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Viri, wowsex, Bb, Loadmaker, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, StS

alexbas607

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2019, 06:10:53 AM »
These stories are still as great as I remember them. Any chance you could post the Christmas story with Emma Watson, Dove Cameron and Britney Spears?

Loadmaker

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 06:38:43 PM »
Thank you Donuts! YOU ARE THE MAN!

donut_plains

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2019, 05:04:45 AM »
These stories are still as great as I remember them. Any chance you could post the Christmas story with Emma Watson, Dove Cameron and Britney Spears?

For Martin Smith, who had been in Hotel Limbo for less than a year, this seemed unbearable. For Stephen Clark, who had been in Hotel Limbo for longer, it was just as unbearable. Hotel Limbo had sex on tap, anytime, anywhere, anyhow. But for one hour, on Christmas eve every year, Hotel Limbo came to a complete standstill.

Every man in the complex, congregated outside one of the hotel's massive gardens, waiting impatiently for access to their favourite slutty celebrities. It had only been five minutes since most of them had finished having sex, but by not getting to access it made the residents even hornier.

"Wonder what they're getting up to?" asked Martin, watching the clock tick slowly by.

Stephen put his arm round Martin's old shoulder and pulled the tubby gentleman closer in a consoling way. "I suspect they're just getting ready. Last year, they set up a Christmas scene in a cabin, with a big tree and a warm fire, lots of presents and egg nog. It was incredible really. And everyone was there!"

Martin liked the sound of it but it just seemed so strange being cut off. "But for an hour! On Christmas Eve!"

"Yes. I know. No-one likes it but that's the way it's always been apparently."

Little did the men know why that was.

On the other side of the wall, a Christmas scene had been set up. While Hotel Limbo always had beautifully warm weather to allow the sexy celebrities to wander around in bikinis or lingerie, this area had been transformed into a snowy winter wonderland. Not that it was freezing cold though, the temperature was adequate enough for the girls to display plenty of skin.

In the middle, there was a frozen lake, covered in beautiful flat ice. Snow covered most of the rest of the garden apart from a log cabin which was more for atmosphere than anything else. Fir trees were dotted around with some of the smaller ones decorated, adding to the overall feel. Just every now and then, there would be a picnic table, bale of hay or soft woolly blanket for anyone who felt the need to be off their feet.

With it being night time, the stars twinkled above in sky, not a cloud in sight. The moon was full and provided a beautifully silver light for the occasion. Suddenly a bright golden trail flashed across the night sky and then doubled back. Instead of trailing off, the light became more and more intense.

The girls of Hotel Limbo had already congregated and a buzz of excitement rippled through them with the sight of the trail. It was rare that all the girls would be in one place at one time. Even with many social events throughout the year, usually a few kept back to 'entertain' guests who didn't attend these functions.

Currently, there were too many women to count, but all had an equal part in what was to come, and it was coming in fast. The trail had now become a bright white fireball and was now just above the tree line a few miles away. The light suddenly dimmed as it made contact with the ground, becoming more and more feint as it got closer to the girls.

Suddenly, a bright red point became visible in the mist of this and it took over as the dominant colour. From a few hundred feet away, the speed was dropping but the red became bolder and brighter. It still kept coming towards the girls, but slowing, slowing. Stop.

Katy Perry looked down. The red light had stopped an inch or two short of her chest. Katy felt a warm, moist tongue lick the inside of her cleavage. The light dimmed. Katy looked at Rudolph and laughed excitedly. "Easy boy! Those aren't for you!" Taking no notice, Rudolph nuzzled his nose to and head to the the star's breasts and rested. Katy, so happy to see him, allowed him to continue.

Katy, like the others, had opted for the sexy Santa lingerie. She had gone with the red bra and panties with white fur lining round the top. The bra was practically bursting with Katy's big round tits which she loved to display. A Santa hat completed the look with black platformed peep toe high heels with gold buckles making her long sexy legs look incredible.

Suddenly a voice boomed. "Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas... Or maybe that should be 'hoes, hoes, hoes!'"

A thunderous round of applause greeted Santa Claus. Everyone was clearly very excited to see him. And although every year Santa brought the most wondrous gifts, it was something else they were interested in.

"Well I must say it's so lovely to see you ladies again. I so look forward to stopping here every year." A general flushed feeling took over the group as Santa complimented them, almost like they were new to this. "Well, as much as I would love to chat, time is precious so I must ask, who won the competition this year?"

The competition was a game in Hotel Limbo where the girls competed over a few months for the privilege of being with Santa. Originally conceived to be a tournament of games like cards, tennis or chess, the women had changed it in to a sex game. They would be drawn in pairs and they'd mutually decide what to do, and everything was acceptable.

Head to head would involve trying to be the first to stimulate an orgasm in the other in a 69 position. Some women liked to test their blowjob skills and would try to get their man to come fast or slow depending on mood. Some would hold stripping competitions on a pole in the hotel's strip club and get a mark out of 10, highest wins. And the thing was, the clients didn't have a clue, they thought it was all for them.

Emma Watson took a proud step forward. She looked incredibly sexy in a small lacy red bra and panties set with black platformed peep toe high heels. Her blonde brunette hair was beautifully curled and hung just by her medium round tits. "I did! You get me any way you want me baby!" she exclaimed in a sexy voice, giggling at Santa.

Santa smiled, looking at the stunning woman. He was so taken with Emma Watson that he didn't notice someone else step forward.

"I also won!" said the blonde haired figure of Dove Cameron. Dove was slim like Emma, but possessed much fuller tits, a gift highlighted by her red bra which pushed them up and out. She had a slim, toned stomach and legs which stretched into black high heels. Her face suggested an innocent girl, but her body and choice of clothes suggested dirty slut.

"Well... I must... How?" Santa looked flustered. He hadn't expected two women. He was getting red in the face, but he felt his cock harden.

"Don't forget about little old me!" Santa just about choked as Britney Spears stepped forward wearing a red chemise with white fur lining her chest and skirt. She also had on black platformed peep toe high heels which accentuated her long sexy legs. Britney's blonde hair hung over her chest, framing her big round tits seductively.

Santa tried to gain his composure. "Three of you! I'm honoured. You girls are just so good to me." Santa expected the girls to come forward to his welcoming arms but they stayed still. The three ladies held their gaze on Santa but after 10 to 20 seconds each turned around and looked at Katy Perry and Rudolph.

Katy was giggling uncontrollably like a school girl and the reindeer was naughtily trying to remove her bra. Katy was fighting off half heartily as the personable reindeer tried to free her tits.

"Katy!" Elizabeth Hurley and Kaley Cuoco both chastised the giggling Katy for keeping Santa waiting. They were standing next to the star but in truth the whole group appeared to be frustrated with the waiting.

The busty black haired star was jolted back to reality. She looked up at Santa with her wide, blue eyes and fluttered her eye lashes. "Oh sorry. Are we ready yet?"

SNAP!

Santa's eyes just about popped from his head as Katy's big round tits jiggled on her chest, her red bra now in Rudolph's mouth. Katy blushed, more at the scene she had created rather than her partial nudity.

"All is.. Is... Forgiven my love." Santa was practically drooling over Katy's hot body. "We should... Eh.. Get started..."

The lucky girls made their way toward Santa, Katy giving Rudolph a playful slap on his ass as she walked past.

"The rest of you, well you know I didn't forget about you." Britney, Dove, Emma and Katy joined Santa on his sleigh and immediately pressed their bodies to his. Emma could feel Santa's hard cock, even through his thick trousers. Just before they fell back onto the sleigh, the five of them looked out to the scene in front of them.

The group was now split, as the women frolicked away from the scene. Much laughter and giggling could be heard as they did. Santa had unleashed his horny elves on the girls and they were determined to make it another special year for Santa's little helpers. They would often put on a faux chase for the elves, making them work a little to get their rewards.

Emma was first to kiss Santa being at his front. She reached up over his large belly and made sure he could feel her body on his. Emma allowed Dove to help her undo his large belt as she continued the kiss before making sure Britney and Katy took his jacket from behind, leaving Santa in a white t-shirt and his trousers.

Emma felt a set of lips join the kiss and she was soon aware that they belonged to Dove. She let the blonde in, forming a three way kiss that alerted her to how soft Dove's lips were. Emma felt Santa's hand slide down her back, rubbing her tight ass before pulling her thigh into him. She felt her thigh brush Santa's cock once more.

Dove had a similar feeling, her bottom had just been groped but Santa now had her thigh pulled towards his cock. She responded by pushing her body in to his, making sure he could feel her tits.

By now, Britney and Katy had a good grip of the famous red trousers and were starting to pull them down. The pair reached round as far as the could and gently slid them down the man's legs. Santa was able to kick off his boots and step out of his trousers.

Not that Katy or Britney could see but Santa's cock suddenly sprung up, causing Emma and Dove to kiss more passionately as they felt his cock against their legs. Santa started to kiss more passionately when he felt the Emma and Dove's hand slowly grasp his cock.

The two girls backed off, leaving Santa trailing in their wake. They laughed as he tried to kiss nothing but soon compensated him by starting a handjob. Each girl used a hand to slowly stroke the long hard shaft as they stood in their lingerie.

Katy and Britney used this relative freedom to remove Santa's last item of clothing, his t-shirt. Lifting it over his head, they let his big belly spring free. This gave them nothing to do, given that Emma and Dove had him covered at the front. Britney grinned at Katy, seeing the big tits that she had on display. Britney then grabbed the bottom of her shirt chemise and lifted over her head. She smiled as her own tits were exposed, just sitting there, looking inviting.

Dove and Emma found their mouths being drawn together again, although this time it was over the hard cock in front of them. They were kneeling in front of Santa, looking at him as they wanked him off but they wanted more. Both girls looked so innocent as they stared up at Santa but the feeling that Santa got when they kissed his cock was unbelievable.

Both Emma and Dove had soft lips, which they caressed his skin with. They began to lick the surface with their tongues, while they gently sucked the head. At all times, at least one of the girls was in contact with Santa's rock hard cock and usually they both were. The pair slowly sped up as they went, their heads starting to bob on the shaft.

Suddenly, as Emma had the first few inches in her mouth she felt a hand on her head. It was Dove's, who then pushed her all the way down Santa's length. Santa let out a moan of pleasure as Dove giggled. "That's it. Take Santa's big juicy cock deep into your slutty mouth."

Emma withdrew and gasped slightly as she came off, the first time in a while neither had been in contact with Santa. She couldn't help but giggle, especially when Dove started to deepthroat Santa as well. "Who's got the sluttiest mouth now?"

Dove proudly continued, bobbing up and down the shaft, some saliva escaping down her chin. "Mmm," she moaned as if to agree with Emma's point.

Santa stood like a statue. The sight of Katy Perry and Britney Spears making out in front of him only adding to the eroticism. He especially liked the way the pair played with each other's large tits, groping and squeezing at every opportunity.

"You like that Santa? You like watching me play with Katy Perry's big tits while you get sucked off by Emma Watson and Dove Cameron?" Britney asked in a sexy way. Santa could only nod.

"Oh fuck yes," moaned Katy. "I love having Britney Spears feel my titties while I play with hers. I love how hard it gets Santa Claus to be so naughty." Katy looked the old man directly in the eye as she spoke.

"I definitely think Santa wants to feel these big titties," said Britney to Katy. The pair moved over and began their own three way kiss, leaning in from the side as not to disturb Emma and Dove's blowjob. They kissed him hard, shoving their chests into his sides, giving him as much of a feel as possible.

This crowded arrangement proved too much, and slowly Santa fell backwards on to the back of the sleigh which was thankfully softly lined. This interrupted Emma and Dove but gave Katy and Britney a chance to get what they wanted.

"Our turn ladies," said Katy as she nudged Dove out of the way.

"Yeah," joked Britney. "We need some cock too." Katy looked at Britney and they knew what the other was thinking. They hovered over Santa's cock and enveloped it with their big round titties. They squeezed their tits round the shaft, forming a double tit fuck. The pair they began to rub the shaft up and down.

"Fuck, these tits were meant for titty fucking!" moaned Katy.

"I love having hard cock between my fucking tits!" breathed Britney, as she continued to pump the hard cock with Katy. Britney loved the feel of cock between her tits, but she was also enjoying the feel of Katy Perry's tits against her own and the sight of the star enjoying the fun as much as she was.

Emma and Dove stood behind Katy and Britney as to be in Santa's eye line. They were getting so wet watching Britney and Katy tit fuck Santa that they sought comfort in each other. They pressed their slim bodies together and kissed, while their hands explored the other's body. It wasn't long before Emma's hands found Dove's bra hook and vice versa.

Both girls had no problem dropping their bras to the ground, letting their breasts rub together. Dove squeezed Emma's bum and thighs with her hands before pulling Emma's panties down. This seemed to make Emma even hornier, as she really gave Dove's ass a hard squeeze before dropping the lacy red panties.

Both girls were incredibly turned on and were rubbing their wet pussies on to the others sexy thigh at every chance they got. Emma looked so hot, she had incredible legs and the sight of the sexy Dove Cameron grinding on them was incredible to Santa.

At this stage, Britney and Katy has caught sight of how hot the pair looked in this lesbian embrace. They continued to tit fuck Santa but were already ready to give way to Emma and Dove. They could feel Santa wanting to fuck someone hard.

Dove Cameron made sure she was that someone, positioning herself beside Britney and Katy in a way that asked them politely to move. The busty stars stopped their tit fuck allowing Dove to drop down on to Santa's long hard cock.

The young blonde immediately started to ride Santa hard, her tits bouncing around hypnotically. Emma couldn't help but be entranced by them, getting closer to the action. Dove sensed this and was determined to share the action with Emma, rolling the Santa round so that he was now on top.

"Sit on her face dear," Santa commanded. He then watched as Emma's long sexy legs stood over Dove's ecstatic face. Emma then lowered her moist shaven pussy onto Dove's lips. It wasn't long before Emma started to breathe heavily as Dove's tongue started to control her pleasure.

"Mmm fuck Dove. Right there, that's it." Emma grabbed her tits, gently fondling them for Santa, Katy and Britney who were all watching with lust. Emma just smiled, knowing full well that no-one could resist her body.

Katy and Britney joined either side of Emma, kissing her passionately as she rode Dove's face, putting on a lesbian show for Santa again. They had also dispensed with their panties, allowing Santa to see them masturbate as they kissed Emma, giving him a taste of what was to come.

Emma orgasmed as Britney and Katy squeezed her tits through her own hand. Dove's tongue continued to work her swollen clit, driving her orgasm to an intense level. Still she had the energy to kiss, ride and moan as she came, desperate for Santa to see how much she wanted this. Emma looked at him, and then closed her eyes, completely enraptured by orgasmic bliss. And she realised, that this party was only getting started.

Elsewhere, Danielle Panabaker reached the top of a ladder, surprised to find a hand to help her up over the ledge. She looked up to find the beaming face of Erica Durance staring back at her.

"Welcome!" grinned Erica, pulling up Danielle onto the decking. The tree house was the perfect place to hide, and offered a good view of what was happening below. The decking was large and spacious, offering tables and chairs on which to relax.

"Thanks," said Danielle panting. "It's a long way to climb. But worth it." At that moment, Danielle had seen Erica's body hugging Christmas chemise. It was red, and almost see through, giving Danielle a view of Erica's thin lacy underwear. Erica displayed her boobs for everyone to see, with them bulging over the top of the chemise. The chemise stopped on the very upper limit of her thighs, just covering what it needed to. She wore black platformed high heels with her outfit.

"I'll say," said Erica, who knew that nobody was talking about the treehouse anymore. Danielle had her chestnut brown hair curled and hanging down. Danielle's red bra with white fur lining squeezed her breasts up and out, her stomach flat and toned. She had on a brief set of panties which were lined with white fur. As always, Danielle chose black peep toe platformed high heels to highlight how gloriously long and shapely her legs were. She was sex on legs.

"It certainly is a nice view," said Danielle, really only talking about Erica, however Erica used this moment to make contact with Danielle and guide her to one of the views.

"You can see everything from here. Just spent the last fifteen minutes watching Santa get a double tit fuck from Britney and Katy, then fucking Dove while she eats out Emma."

Danielle could see the fivesome, and immediately felt a slight disappointment. "Wish I had won, I'd have fucked Santa's brains out. Damn you Katy Perry and your big tits!"

"Mmm I lost to Britney. Man, she just knows how to give a good lap dance. I would have given her an eleven out of ten if it was me." Erica reminisced.

"Well I guess we'll just have to enjoy ourselves another way," laughed Danielle, seeing Emma Watson and Dove Cameron swap positions. "Damn they both have ridiculous bodies. I'd let them both sit on my face."

Just at that moment, Erica's view was interrupted by a long hard cock poking in from the side. Danielle's likewise. The girls looked at each other momentarily and laughed.

"Took you long enough," said Erica, dropping her chemise, bra and panties to the floor, giving the elves and Danielle a view of her big round tits and clean shaven pussy.

One of elves responded. "We've been jacking off over you for ages. We were just waiting to see who else arrived."

Danielle smiled as she stepped out of her underwear, revealing a tight body with ample tits, toned stomach and shaved pussy. "Well I hope it was worth the wait!." With that she took the rock hard cock beside her into her mouth, and began to suck off her elf. Her head moved slowly at first, twisting and bobbing, in order to maximise effect. Initially she had worked the side of the long shaft but now was starting to take more of the shaft directly into her mouth.

Erica knelt on the ground as her elf sat on the railing. She pushed her tits together round the shaft, giving a tit fuck. Erica held her tits round the shaft, rubbing them up and down. "How do you like having my big titties round your massive cock?"

The elf could only grunt. He was only three feet tall but his cock was easily 14 inches giving Erica plenty to work with. "I love feeling rock hard cock between my tits." Erica kept moaning, turned on by Danielle's blowjob as much as her own sex act.

Danielle had picked up the pace, her head and now hand working in unison to get her 14 inch cock to explode. She took the cock deeper, letting it into her throat for short periods of time. Her elf responded by gently fucking her mouth as she worked. Suddenly Danielle felt a drop of hot salty cum in her throat. As much as that pleased her, she wasn't finished yet.

"Fuck me!" Danielle had withdrawn from the cock before bending over and holding on to the railing, presenting her ass and long legs and high heels as a stunning visual. The elf was fast, jumping off the railing and using some magic to hover behind the sexy star. He rammed his cock in as hard as he could and began to fuck Danielle.

Erica had watched this and felt her own pussy drip with lust. "Fuck me too!" she commanded, bending over beside Danielle. Her elf was just as fast, and started to fuck Erica from behind with all his might. Erica's tits slapped off her chest so she grabbed them with one hand while supporting herself with the other.

An unintended benefit was that both girls could now resume spying on Santa with Emma and Dove. The three looked so hot, with Britney and Katy providing some visual support for the threesome. It made Danielle and Erica even wetter just watching.

Both girls moaned loudly. It was likely everyone could hear but they didn't care. "Fuck yes! Fuck me!" screamed Danielle as she came, squeezing her left breast as she did so. "Fucking yes! Cum in my pussy!"

The elf duly obliged, firing a huge load into Danielle's tight pussy. The heat from it caused Danielle to cum again, moaning even more loudly.

Erica matched the moans as her elf drilled her. She was barely standing, but was able to squeeze her own bouncing melons. "Oh god fuck!" Her elf came, firing what felt like gallons of cum into her. Erica felt some trickle down her thigh as she bucked on the cock while the elf continued to pump in and out. "Ooohhh fuck! I fucking love cum"

Slowly, the foursome settled down, the girls too high to watch any more sex on the ground. Instead, they tottered in their high heels to a sun lounger, content that they'd had a good time, even without getting to fuck Santa.

Little did the girls know, Keira Knightley had heard some of their moans. She was close by and had decided to investigate. She felt so hot listening to the erotic moans of the women. She had come over, hoping to see or even join the action but instead found some of her own.

As Keira approached the ladder, she found an elf starting to climb. Keira snuck up behind the elf and tapped him while he tried to move up the next step. He turned around, nearly hitting Keira in the face with his erect cock.

Keira was wearing a hooded shall which covered her top half, displaying her legs and platformed red high heels. The hood was fur lined and hid her face well. She removed it slowly, smiling at the elf and his cock. Keira then pulled the bow holding her shall on, letting it drop to the snowy ground. This showed her lacy red underwear to the elf who was getting harder with each second.

The little elf and Keira smiled at each other with Keira's rose red lips parting slightly, moving into a kissing position. Suddenly, the elf kept from the ladder and started to kiss Keira passionately. Keira responded, kissing passionately back, wrapping the elf up with her slender arms. She could feel his hard cock against her chest, gyrating slightly against her bra.

Keira carried the elf from the ladder, breathing heavily as she kissed. She pushed her lover into the tree and pushed herself against him. Keira felt another surge of lust as the elf unhooked her bra, which Keira let fall from her chest and arms. She was closer to the elf than ever, the pair caught up in erotic lust.

Keira let the elf hug her neck and shoulders, pushing her chest into her small lover as she wriggled, trying to let her pants drop. After a second or two, she felt them drop down her sexy legs.

This was the elf's cue to act. Keira felt herself spin round as she kissed, from a strength that was both soft and strong. She was now being pinned against the tree, the elf using some magic to propel himself. Keira spread her long legs as the elf slid down her chest and abdomen flat stomach. She was begging for him to enter her.

The elf took just a second to pierce her wet swollen pussy lips and begin to fuck her. He slid his large cock back and forth, penetrating as deep as he could. Keira felt a shiver of pleasure up her spine with each thrust. She started to moan.

The elf picked up speed, really going for it as Keira felt her high heels slowly lift off the ground as her lover got faster and deeper. It felt amazing. Shortly, Keira was no lo longer in contact with the ground. She looked down at the elf who was now at chest height. She smiled kindly at him before lifting her legs round his small body, squeezing him tight with her thighs, pulling him as close as she could.

Keira felt the elf speed up, his cock bulging and twitching inside her. She felt incredible, her small lover was so much more agile than any before. She looked again at him, his eyes wide as he watched Keira's small pert tits jiggle as he fucked. "Oh God that's good. Keep fucking me with that big cock! Make me cum."

Keira had an incredibly sexy accent. In this case, hearing her speak set the elf off. He let off load after load of hot cum into Keira, quickly filling her wet pussy. Keira, came as soon as the first strand hit her insides and she continued to orgasm as the elf fucked her as he emptied his balls.

"Mmm fuck," moaned Keira, resting back onto the tree and spreading her legs out wide. "That was incredible." Her body tingled with pleasure, the cum in her pussy making her feel just amazing. The elf slowed down as his jizz ran out.

Keira looked down at her little lover and smiled. She'd not forget that quick fuck.

Over by one of the areas many hot tubs, Sofia Vergara and Salma Hayek had the foresight to bring bikinis and were changing from their Christmas lingerie. They had both put on their small red bikini bottoms but were standing looking at each other with their tops. With a cheeky grin, Sofia threw her top away. Sofia laughed, before doing the same.

Sofia got in first, slowly dipping her sexy leg in to the hot water, followed by the other. She then sat down in the tub, watching the small curvy frame of Salma Hayek do the same. Salma grinned at Sofia as they relaxed into the water, with the blonde brunette star looking particularly appealing.

The bubbles of the hot tub weren't on yet, so Sofia's long blonde brunette hair sat on the calm water. The water covered her chest, showing the top half of her big round tits which appeared like they were almost floating.

Salma's tits looked incredible too. They also looked like they were floating buoys. The water covered half her round tits, her nipples sitting just below the water line. Salma's jet black hair rested on the water just beside her tits.

"Mmmm," cooed Sofia in her sexy Latin voice. "So nice and..." She was about to say warm but with all the action around her she felt "hot" would be more appropriate.

"Yeah, I can't wait for a bit of bubbles," agreed Salma. "And maybe something to suck on."

Despite it being quiet in the immediate vicinity, it seemed someone heard the statement, for after a few seconds, an elf could be seen running towards the hot tub. He approached the tub and clambered up onto its edge. He was like the rest, maybe about three, three and a half feet tall. Soon, he dropped his green pinafore and stood half naked with his green hat, red and white striped t-shirts and green curly shoes still on, the little bells still ringing.

"Now that's what I was talking about!" smirked Salma as she moved forward, seeing the elf's half erect cock at six inches. Sofia moved towards the elf too and the pair rose partially out the water.

The sight of the pair rising out of the water was too much for the elf. It was the way the water revealed their big tits so beautifully and the way they looked when they were wet. It was the perfect time for the bubbles to start too, making the woman look like they were red hot.

The pair each reached out a hand and softly took a grasp of the rapidly hardening rod. Without speaking, the women just started to stroke the rod in unison while looking hungrily into the elf's wide eyes. Sofia took this opportunity to caress the elf's balls, slowly massaging them with her fingers.

The elf continued to look down on the big tutted pair, who just continued to look at him like they were about to devour him. Without realising the girls' heads were slowly being drawn towards the now twelve inch cock and both had their luscious red lips only an inch or two away.

Salma was first to crack, taking her hand off the cock and enveloping her lips round it. She played for a second with her tongue and withdrew. Sofia, was completely in sync with her friend, and was almost instantly blowing him as Salma switched her self to hand job duties. Sofia took it a step further, using the side of her mouth as well as her tongue, indicating the pair were happy to be fucked in the mouth.

Switching again, Salma felt their lover begin to rock his hips. She accepted this, bobbing her head on the shaft more aggressively. She let the elf hit her throat and this got him about ready to blow.

Sofia took control momentarily after and she let the elf just go for it. She sucked him off as fast as she could, using her tongue in various different ways to add to the sensations. She then opened her throat, letting the hard cock all the way down to his balls. Sofia felt Salma's hand on her back, offering encouragement.

Sofia felt the long, thick rod in her throat twitch. She immediately pulled back and let the cock out of her mouth. Salma continued to jerk off the rod as Sofia spoke in her sexy Latino accent. "That's it! Cum for us whores! Cover our large titties with your cum."

The elf duly obliged, immediately blasting a large strand across Salma's face onto her chest. A couple of more strands hit her forehead and cheek before she pointed the cock to Sofia. Sofia's face quickly became coated, including across her eyes. She was barely able to see, but her heavy moaning indicated she loved it.

Some cum had dribbled onto her chest, but she held her tits up for Salma who made sure they were covered. Salma was keen that Sofia get a good load before she got too much cum. Salma noted how hot Sofia looked and turned the cum on herself.

The elf had never cum so hard. His vision was blurry but he could see that Salma and Sofia looked incredibly hot. He let Salma jerk the last of the cum over her tits and he collapsed.

Sofia and Salma were happy. They smiled at each other as the elf sunk into the tub in a happy bliss. They settled back, letting the cum soak into their skin, content that they had had a good time.

Suddenly, there was a burst of footsteps and Anna Kendrick ran past wearing black platformed high heels and a Christmas red bra and panties lingerie set. She wasn't running very fast but it was enough to cause her big tits to bounce as she stepped. She was already displaying a large amount of cleavage but this just added to get appeal. She also had a flat toned stomach and beautiful round long legs.

Anna took her long red brown hair out of her eyes as she looked round for the elf giving chase. She'd lost him! "Ooops!" Anna mumbled to herself as she slowed down. "Wasn't meant to go like that."

The beauty took a few more steps before rounding a pile of logs, trying to seek out her pursuer. She looked left, then right then...

A group of six elves stood naked in front of her smiling mischievously. "You thought you'd lost me? Ha! I was just getting my friends."

Anna smiled sexily at the group as she realised what a treat she was in for. She took a step back from the group making sure they all could see as she started to dance slowly, running her hands all over her body. Anna felt her skin tingle as she touched her soft skin but then found herself gravitating towards her big round tits.

Initially, Anna squeezed through the fabric of the bra, letting out a soft moan to let the audience know how turned on she was. Again she squeezed, pushing her tits closer together, enhancing her already large cleavage. She paused a second, letting the randy elves masturbate over her body. It also gave her a moment to take in the size of the six cocks she was about to enjoy. She felt a tingle over her body.

Anna then moved her hand to the clasp loosening the bra's tight hold on her tits. In a moment of fake surprise, she covered herself up with her hands pretending she was uncomfortable with her state of undress. She then gave a naughty smile, indicating her pretend change of heart, quickly removing the lacy bra before seductively throwing it at the masturbating elves. She then stood for a moment, proudly displaying her gorgeous big round tits.

Anna leaned over from her waist, squeezing her tits together with her arms, allowing the elves a view of her cleavage. She flicked her hair up and smiled before standing up slowly, drawing her hands up her immaculate legs. She noticed how the elves has inched forward, trousers off and cock in hand. She wanted them closer.

A sudden half spin caused Anna to face away from the group. She peered over her shoulder as she again bent over from the waist and held up her round ass for everyone to see. Both buttocks appeared firm and round, separated by a thin strip of lacy red cloth. Anna stood up quickly and gave a saucy smile over her shoulder before wriggling her hips and letting her panties drop to the snowy ground.

The elves now stood just in front of the naked, apart from sexy high heels, Anna Kendrick. Her stripper routine had drawn everyone in and hard got them rock hard. Anna knelt down on the ground, becoming closer to their head height. She held her hands out towards the two closest elves.

There was a huge moan of ecstasy as Anna wrapped her hands round the elves' cocks and gently pulled them towards her. She started to stroke gently. The feel of the cocks in her hand made her even more turned on.

Anna was delighted to see two more elves approach her, their cocks pointing straight at her. She smiled wickedly as the first elf went for her wet pussy, lining his rod up with her lips. She felt herself be edged backwards into a horizontal position and happily complied. What she wasn't aware of is that one of the elves was lying behind her.

Anna felt a sudden rush of pleasure as a hard cock impaled her ass, just at the same time as the other front elf inserted himself into her pussy. She let out a loud moan as she eased completely back, spreading her gorgeous legs wide apart. Both elves began to thrust at her as Anna excitedly responded, easily able to keep up her handjobs at the same time as riding two cocks. Anna Kendrick was well used to fucking with with multiple partners and this would demonstrate it. She still was waiting on two more elves to enjoy her body.

Anna looked up, seeing the two elves coming towards her. She knew what she'd have to do to get them off. The first elf climbed upon her torso, laying his cock in between her ample round tits. Anna looked him in the eye, begging him to fuck her tits. "I love a big round cock fucking my tits. It makes me so hot and wet," Anna said, if she wasn't already turned on enough.

The small elf began to fuck her tits as she moaned in more pleasure. She wanted to hold them for the elf but as she was still giving two handjobs this was impossible. She would have to make do with the slutty feeling of his old knobbly hands groping her body. It was a feeling she could definitely live with. "Mmm your hands feel so good grabbing my tits."

As soon as she'd finished speaking, Anna felt a cock push her on the cheek. Instinctively, Anna turned round and took it in her mouth, her gorgeous red lips tightly sucking on the rod. Anna's tongue twirled round the shaft eliciting excitement from the receiver. Anna tried as much as she could to get her head going up and down the shaft but was limited by being pinned by the elf on her chest and the couple in her butt and pussy.

Anna felt amazing. The slutty eroticism of pleasuring six cocks at once was really getting her going. Suddenly, she felt a burst of pleasure erupt from her pussy as she came hard. The feel of the two rods working together in her pussy and ass was incredible and it quickly caused an another mind blowing orgasm.

Anna was now at the mercy of the elves. Her body was tensed in orgasmic pleasure, unable to move, only letting her be used as a fuck toy. Anna loved how she could do this, letting her body just please anything. Anna momentarily settled only to be stimulated again by the cocks stuffed deep inside her pussy and ass. Anna felt the cock in her cleavage particularly just now, as her tits radiated the pleasure intensely, making the tit fuck feel even better.

Then, with a double thrust timed perfectly, Anna felt hot cum flood her pussy and ass. The feel of the hot cum inside her was electrifying, causing even more intense orgasms to take over her body and mind. Anna could feel each blast of cum touch her inside as the elves continued to thrust. The thought and the feel of the cum driving her mad.

Despite all this going on, Anna could sense the other four elves twitch and squirm as they too were about to cum. Anna was determined that she was going to be the cum slut her lover's deserved and quickly moved to a kneeling position, forcing the elves in her ass and pussy out, the elves on her chest and in her mouth off. The handjob elves were pulled in close forming a jerk circle.

Anna let go off the two handjob elves and let every one stand and masturbate as she held her tits seductively. She could feel the cum pour down her thighs from her pussy and bum. Of course two elves were already blowing their loads on to her skin, although as they reached the end they could only hit her cute ass and toned stomach. Anna wanted to taste it and to feel it on her tits.

She got her wish a moment later as four of the elves started to writhe and breath like an orgasm was coming. "Come on guys! I want you to cover me in cum like the cum slut I am. I want it all over me." Anna smiled as she saw the first shot leave a cock and plaster her left tit and hand. A second load followed from another elf catching her across the cheek, just missing her wide open mouth and tongue.

Soon, all six elves were firing at Anna although two were pretty finished, they continued to jerk off over Anna's body. She loved the lust as the six short elves covered her in cum. By this point, she was entirely covered, multiple times and was just delighted by the elves continued excitement for her.

Anna's face was dripping wet, her hair matted to her cheeks, neck and shoulders. She held her mouth open but could feel to cum dribble out the sides down her chin. She pushed her tits together, loving the feeling of them covered in the hot, sticky paste. She could still feel the pleasing sting of each blast hitting her, and it was still coming strong.

Anna Kendrick swallowed, amazed be the incredible taste, leaving her hungry for more. She opened her mouth again to highlight the lack of cum there and was duly rewarded by four elves aiming for her mouth. She lost vision as cum covered her eyes but she didn't care. She wanted it. And she wanted to taste more, although the elves were beginning to finish.

The four elves had managed to fill her mouth again which satisfied Anna greatly. She held the cum in her mouth a second as she wiped her beautiful eyes clean so she could see her lovers. She smiled wickedly at them, before swallowing again. This caused an even bigger smile. "You guys taste great," she added, as she too felt a touch of exhaustion set in.

Santa now has his face buried in Katy Perry's cleavage as she rode his cock hard, her bouncing tits too much for anyone to resist. The brunette looked round, past Britney Spears who was fondling Santa's balls and past Dove Cameron and Emma Watson who were rubbing each other's pussies as they watched Katy and Santa.

Katy could see they had attracted a small audience for their sex session. This made her feel even hotter and more determined to make this even more erotic. Katy first saw Jennifer Morrison, the gorgeous brunette who was fucking an elf as she looked straight back at Katy.

Jennifer was upright, her hands rubbing her medium sized tits as she bounced up and down. Her elf lay in the snow beneath her, his cock pointing straight up in to her pussy. Jennifer was riding so hard that Katy could see the elf's shaft almost completely as Jennifer went up, and down the shaft disappearing completely into Jennifer's shaved pussy.

Katy loved seeing Jennifer's flat stomach and could tell even in that position she had long legs. But Jennifer's main attraction was her pretty face and at that moment it started to contort and whine in pleasure, a massive orgasm overwhelming the brunette babe. Katy could see Jennifer struggle to breathe, the orgasm over powering all of Jennifer's most basic of senses.

Not far from her was Selena Gomez, the black haired beauty sitting on a small log. She too was staring at Katy and Santa, clearly loving the sex scene in front of her. She was totally naked, apart from Santa red platformed high heels which accentuated the curves of her beautiful legs. She had them spread wide open, easily enough for Katy to see her glistening pussy.

The star was using one hand on her clit, really rubbing herself hard while the other explored her body and ample tits. She shut her eyes occasionally, as the pleasure built up. It also allowed her to imagine what it would be like with Santa, and this drove her to new heights.

Selena had an audience herself though, having a group of four elves around her. They were each jacking themselves off over Selena masturbating and were about to cum. Knowing this made Selena hotter as she performed for the elves as much as herself.

Katy couldn't help but be impressed by the huge load fired at the young starlet. A sudden torrent of cum splattered Selena all over and kept on coming. This coincided with Selena having an orgasm which was then followed by another as cum hit her soft tanned skin.

Next thing Katy saw was Jennifer Love Hewitt come tottering on her black platformed high heels towards her. Of course she had to stop but Jennifer just seemed content to watch. She had a beautiful body, which was very much on display and it had clearly been enjoyed by some one. Her large round tits were covered in a white translucent fluid Katy knew to be cum. It was plastered across her chest and her chin, suggesting she'd let someone cum on her tits.

Jennifer just stood and watched as Katy continued to bounce on Santa's pole. She looked to be enjoying it and was so focused she didn't see Dani and Bella Thorne come from the sides. The Thorne sisters had hot bodies, with big tits but not as big as Jennifer's. They were slim as well but had red hair, one dark red and one a lighter red. They too wore black platformed high heels but they both had on black thigh high stockings.

Katy fantasied about the sisters, and seeing them both naked together was a huge turn on. Katy got even more aroused when they both started to lap the cum of Jennifer Love Hewitt's big round tits.

Jennifer didn't even break gaze with Katy as the sisters just took a breast each. Instead, she just thrusted her tits towards the sisters' mouths and pulled them in with her arms.

This was too much for Katy who came there and then. She felt Santa's cock penetrate deep inside her twitching pussy while he continued to suck on her sensitive big tits. Her orgasms continued as she looked round at all the sex around her. She then looked at Santa and then gave him a hard kiss as the last of her big orgasms started to subside. She knew Britney would be up next.

Santa stood up and bent Britney Spears over his sleigh. The blonde superstar had fine legs and she used them to balance as she bent over from the waist. He then took his large cock and slammed it in her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck me Santa!" screamed Britney as he began to get a rhythm. She could feel each and every thrust and she tried as hard as she could to push back. She knew she was the last to be fucked and she wanted Santa to really enjoy it. "Fuck Santa! Fuck me with that huge cock of yours!"

Santa responded to Britney's cries by thrusting harder and faster. The blonde could feel her big round tits bounce beneath her with the force of Santa's fucking. Britney felt herself reaching for her chest with her right hand. She grabbed her right tit hard. It felt amazing in her hand, too big to wholly grope but still able to release pleasure. Britney felt her body convulse a little in response to her own stimulation.

Britney looked up on the sleigh in front of her. Emma Watson and Dove Cameron had their long legs spread apart and were scissoring in front of her and Santa. They moaned in pleasure as they ground their hot bodies together. Both Emma and Dove were cupping their tits with each hand for Santa and Britney, suggesting the great amount of pleasure they were giving each other.

The lesbian scene in front of Britney was hot and between that and Santa's cock, she was in heaven but it did briefly cross her mind about the whereabouts of Katy Perry. It wasn't like her to miss out on any action.

It was right at that second she felt a tongue contact her clit. It pushed Britney right over the edge, causing her an earth shattering orgasm. Every muscle in her body clenched as Santa continued to fuck her hard. Britney desperately squeezed her right breast as she came, trying anything to take her mind off the struggle to breathe.

Katy persisted licking her clit as Santa continued to plough her. Katy's expert oral work seemed to push Britney to orgasm every few seconds, each one more intense than the last. She was just about able to open her eyes and see Emma Watson and Dove Cameron clearly getting off on her own orgasm. They seemed to just be watching Britney as they continued to grind intensely.

Another orgasm hit as Katy again worked Britney's clit with her tongue. The pressure was just right, enhancing the feeling of Santa's cock sliding in and out. Britney continued to feel incredible but weak at the same time. She could barely grasp her own tits by now.

Suddenly she felt a twitch from Santa's cock. Britney longed for Santa to cum inside her but she knew this wasn't the deal. Katy also sensed it through her tongue, immediately getting up as Britney came off Santa's rod.

Emma and Dove saw what was going on and knew what to do. They joined Britney and Katy in kneeling in front of the fat old man in a tight formation. They all opened their mouths with tongues out and cupped their tits as Santa jerked his large cock in front of them.

Santa could see the large crowd that had gathered to see him. He saw the Thorne sisters, mouths covered in cum hugging Jennifer Love Hewitt. He saw Keira Knightley smiling, next to a giggling Sofia Vergara and Salma Hayek. Elizabeth Hurley and Kaley Cuoco held each other round the waist. Kristen Stewart appeared completely happy.

Alison Bree seemed to be pleasuring a cum soaked Anna Kendrick while they both watched the action. Danielle Panabaker and Erica Durance were right at the front of the crowd. Christina Hendricks' chest was completely drenched in cum. Holly Willoughby's tits and feet were soaked in white cum. Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox appeared more than friends as they watched Santa jerk off. Cheryl Cole was helping Nadine Coyle and Nicola Roberts get to the front.

There were hundreds of sexy female celebrities there, all in various states of undress and all with cum either on or in them. It was a magical sight and one Santa adored every year. But then he focused on the women in front of him, delivering them the only gift they truly wanted.

"Merry Christmas!" Santa bellowed as a huge rope of cum fired from his cock and covered the chest of all four girls. The girls instantly came as the cum landed, driving them all wild. Santa still had plenty more left and again he fired a huge load hitting Katy and Emma in the face, covering their faces and hair. The pair came again, struggling to breathe and see.

Santa then turned his attention to Dove who got a large blast covering her face, hair, chest, stomach and thighs. She couldn't help but beam a smile as she orgasmed again. She swallowed as Santa blasted her again. She came again but deeper, as the cum hit her stomach causing all over pleasure.

Britney then received a load, right over her face, blonde hair and chest. She could barely continue to kneel with the feeling but was rewarded for staying up by Santa plastering her lower half creating an intense orgasm from her sensitive pussy.

Santa then managed to cover Britney, Katy and Emma with one shot causing them all to moan erotically as another orgasm struck. Dove then received a load, drenching her again. This continued for another three minutes, with Santa continuing to shoot massive loads over each of the women.

Britney and Katy managed to keep some composure by just breathing heavily as they came. However Dove and Emma were both screaming with pleasure, letting everyone around them know how good they felt covered in Santa's cum.

Santa finally stopped, his only treat in the year finished. He'd covered four hot women in his seed and had a fantastic time doing it. The four women looked at him lovingly, each of them sure he was the best lover they'd ever had. It was certainly the best cum they'd ever had.

Britney, Emma, Dove and Katy looked at their friends who seemed to be desperate to sample Santa's produce for themselves. They then looked at Santa, who had already somehow managed to get dressed and sit in his sleigh.

"Merry Christmas you beautiful whores!" Santa laughed as he disappeared as fast as he's arrived, in a trail of golden magic.

The four women realised they were surrounded, close enough to be touched. The rest of Hotel Limbo's women looked incredibly hot but were almost in a trance state, drawn towards the cum. They all wanted it.

Erica Durance reached out, hoping to scoop cum of Emma Watson. Just as Erica was an inch away, a white sparkly light flashed over Emma, Erica and every other woman in the garden. Erica looked at Emma and then herself. Emma was back in her lacy red bra and panties set and Erica her see through chemise and red bra and thong. There was not a drop of cum anywhere.

"Aaahh fucking fat bastard! Every year!" raged Erica, as once again she did not get to sample Santa's spunk.

"Guess you'll just have to win the competition," laughed Katy at Erica, still feeling the delirious effects. Erica was not amused and Katy could see a witty retort coming.

BONG! A clock chimed in the distance. The hour was up. The whole crowd of gorgeous women turned to face the garden gates which opened straight away. Matin and Stephen charged in, their cocks desperate for pleasure. Others quickly followed.

The women of Hotel Limbo simply smiled seductively, ready for another unbelievable sex session and as one said "Merry Christmas everybody!"

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Dexter07, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, StS

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2019, 05:09:10 AM »
Fantastic work again!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Viri

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2019, 05:27:47 AM »
FUCKING NICE, great work man and welcome back. Still cranking out wonderfulness.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA