Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Scarlett Johanasson Fucked By James Scandalous  (Read 20177 times)

James_scandalous

Scarlett Johanasson Fucked By James Scandalous
« on: March 24, 2024, 06:56:00 PM »
This is a fictional story I wrote. It's not real, but I wish it was. Don't copy my story to put on another site. This is just fantasy, blah blah blah. You know the rest.

I remember the first time I fucked Scarlett Johansson like it was yesterday. We're going to take a trip down memory lane today.

It was back in 2012 when I first met her on the set of Hitchcock. She was playing Janet Leigh's role. I was fortunate enough to be assigned as her new PR agent at the time. Scarlett heard a few things about me here and there. She let me know right away that she liked to get around, so to speak. That made two of us, and I was itching to get the chance to fuck her between work.

We had worked together for a few weeks and I had managed to keep my cool. That is, until one night after we had finished filming. We were both exhausted and she asked me if I wanted to hang out at her place and share a bottle of wine. I couldn't believe my luck. I practically jumped at the chance, knowing what awaited both of us. At the time I was busy handling PR for her while she was going to the set everyday and filming. It was a Friday night we were going to spend together.

I sent for the limo to pick her up, just to have an excuse to go in style. Scarlett was one of those Hollywood bigshots who tried her hardest to put on some façade of being a normal, every day person. This was so funny to me, cause for someone making millions of dollars, I believed in flaunting it to the world as shameless as possible. Life was too short to try impressing people who you're never going to meet anyways. 

We pulled up to her mansion and I helped her out of the car. When we got to the front door, I opened it for her and then she welcomed me in. Within minutes we were in the living room taking our shoes off and unwinding in the massive space. I was sitting on a giant black couch big enough to hold at least ten people. Scarlett disappeared and came back minutes later with two glasses and a bottle of wine

"This is an old bottle from the cellar." I smiled as she popped the top. "What year is it?" I said while getting up to join her standing.

"1960." She grinned at me with those big puffy lips looking as sensual as ever. "I've been saying this bottle for when I completed filming on Hitchcock. It's the year Psycho was released."

I smiled as she poured my glass first, then hers. After Scarlett set the bottle down, I raised my glass in salute. "To us." Her glass touched mine. "To us!" She replied, then we both drank.

As we sipped our wine, I couldn't help but be distracted by her tits. They looked as if they were going to spill out of her dress. That heavy cleavage was so fascinating to see along with her golden curls of hair. Her eyes were a deep blue that seemed to sparkle even in the dim light of the living room. I was already getting hard just from being this close to her.

"So, I see your eyes are quite distracted. I take it you like what you see?" Scarlett asked me as she put her glass down on a nearby table.

"I can't help it. You're just so..." I struggled for words, trying to keep my composure, then I finally just blurted it out. "Your tits are fucking huge. I could stare at them all day if you let me."

Scarlett laughed, a deep, throaty laugh that sent shivers down my spine. "Oh, you like those, do you?" She leaned forward slightly, giving me a better view of her breasts, and reached over to cup one of them in her hand. Her skin was smooth and warm, and I could feel my dick twitch in my pants. "You know, you can touch them if you want."

I didn't need any further invitation. I reached for the back of her head and leaned in to kiss her. Scarlett welcomed my tongue swirling in her mouth, kissing tenderly. Her busty chest pressed against me as I pulled away. She was shorter than me, and I had to bend down slightly to kiss her again. Her lips were soft and yielding, and her tongue danced with mine as I gently kneaded her breast through her dress. She moaned into my mouth, pressing her body against mine, and I could feel the hardness of her nipple through the fabric.

"The most famous dresses are worn to be taken off. I want to watch you strip, Scarlett. Take that fucking dress off, baby."

As she began to unbutton her dress, I took a step back to watch. Her hands were shaking slightly as she undid each button, revealing more of her luscious body to me. Once the dress was off, she stood before me in nothing but a lacy black bra and panties. The bra was pushed up, giving me a generous view of her full breasts, and the panties were black and lacy, covering her wet folds. She took of the panties first, showing me her wet pussy. Then she took off the bra, letting her tits fall free.

"Damn, you're fucking hot." I said under my breath as I took my jacket off. Scarlett stepped forward and grabbed my shirt, quickly pulling the buttons undone. She pressed her lips against my hairy chest and began kissing her way down submissively. I was beginning to get a sense of her nature in what kind of woman she was. Her knees hit the floor and then Scarlett pulled my belt free. She unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down along with the underwear. My erect cock bounced in her face.

She reached up and took my throbbing dick in her hands, rubbing the tip against her lips. "Mmmmmm, already so big. I hope you're ready for this." She asked, her voice seductively low. I could feel her warm breath blowing across my length as she licked her lips. I nodded, "Suck it," she leaned forward and took me into her mouth.

My cock felt like it was on fire as it slid past her lips, her tongue swirling around the head. This was but the beginning of her work. I had heard rumors for years that Scarlett Johansson was one of the best cocksuckers in Hollywood. Now was the time to learn if that was true or not. Her big blue eyes glared at me as she pushed most of my cock between her puffy lips. She bobbed her head, taking me deeper into her throat, her fingers gently massaging my balls. I couldn't believe how good she was at this. Scarlett stopped sucking my cock and pulled it out with a loud pop. She then spit on the head and used her left hand to stroke, rubbing the spit in like lube.

"I'm just getting started." She winked at me while wanking my dick.

Her tongue darted out, flicking the head of my cock. She lowered her head and began licking my balls. I reached down with one hand, running it through her long golden hair to encourage her. Scarlett squeezed my cock as she licked my balls. She shoved one into her mouth, gently pulling back as she sucked it aggressively. This was only for a few seconds. She kissed my nut sack and then brought her lips back to my cock. She shoved it between her lips and resumed sucking.

Her movements were fluid and rhythmic, and she seemed to know just how to work me. I moaned and took a deep breath. "Fuck... Keep sucking it, Scarlett." She obeyed, still working her lips up and down. Scarlett moaned around my cock, her eyes closed in pleasure as she took me deeper into her throat. I could easily see that she took great pleasure in sucking dick.

Her hand left the base of my cock. She now had all the room needed to properly slam my dick to the back of her throat. "Fucking hell!!" I groaned, gritting my teeth as I felt the head of my cock rub against the back of her throat. Not once did she choke as she had the entire length of my cock down her throat. Scarlett had the gag reflexes to make some of the best cocksuckers I knew envious of her skills. I moved my hand away from her hair as she pulled my cock out of her mouth. It was soaked in drool dangling back to her mouth, breaking off from the distance.

"If you thought that was amazing, you haven't felt nothing yet." She spit on my cock again, then I watched her grab her big tits and shove them around my cock. I knew what she was doing and couldn't help but smile as widely as possible at the sight of my shaft disappearing between Scarlett's tits. "Oh, fuck yeah!" She spit on it again as I began to thrust forward.

My cock moved up and down between her wonderful tits. The head almost hit her in the chin with each thrust. Scarlett moaned as she looked me at me. My eyes were too focused on the action between her boobs to care about how sexy her face was looking back at me. "Fuck my titties, James."

I was fucking her tits hard and fast. There wasn't a single care in the world for if I was going to blow my load before fucking her or not. The night had only begun. "Yeah, that's it," she panted. "Use my boobs." She adjusted her hands, almost like she was scared of losing her grip from how hard I was thrusting. I slowed down and looked her in the eyes.

"This feels so fucking good," I thrust slowly. "I could fuck these tits all night long."

Scarlett moaned and then smiled at me. "You're not the first man to tell me that." I almost came from those words alone. I made one last hard thrust between her tits and then snatched my cock from between them. "Get on the couch, I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

She did as I said, climbing onto the couch on all fours. Her long, beautiful legs spread wide, showing off her perfect ass. So it was doggy style she wanted. That was fine by me. I moved behind her and smacked that ass with one hand, just to hear her whimper from my rough touch. I grabbed my cock and plunged into her wet, hot pussy. "Ohhhh, god!" She moaned, gasping for breath. I reached around, grabbing her right breast and squeezing it hard as I slowly thrust my cock into her pussy. Scarlett cried out.

"Oh, fuck! Harder!" She begged, and I obliged. I let go of her boob and  gripped her ass tightly and began to thrust harder, faster. Her breasts bounced with each stroke, and I could feel her pussy gripping my cock like a vice. I reached around and pinched her other nipple, and she arched her back, crying out my name. "JAMES!! JAMESSSSSS!!," I growled, slamming into her over and over. I fucked her pussy like my life was depending on it. Over and over, ramming my cock in her tight entrance.

Her moans grew louder, and she began to pant, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "JAMES, I'M SO CLOSEEEE!!!! I'M GONNA CUM!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH!!" Her voice was so loud it echoed, ringing my ear drums in her desperate pleas. I answered by gripping her ass even harder and fucking her harder still. "Cum for me, baby. Cum on my cock!" I spanked her, still thrusting inside her. Her pussy squeezed tight around me as she orgasmed. I felt the warm rush of her juices and quickly pulled out. I spanked her again as she squirted her cum all over the couch. Her legs were shaking and she was still screaming loudly. After the rush, Scarlett took a few deep breaths and rolled over to look at me.

"I can't believe you didn't cum inside of me. For fuck sake, you were really fucking the shit outta me! Why didn't you-"

I cut her off. "I'm not wasting my load inside of you. When I cum, it's going all over your pretty fucking face!"

She began to move off the couch. "If that's where you want to cum, you have to skullfuck me first." 

"Be careful what you wish for." I grabbed her by the hair and roughly guided her head toward my cock. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she opened her mouth to speak, but I cut her off by shoving my cock between her lips. I held her head in place as I began to fuck her face. Her lips were warm and soft around my cock, and she didn't gag or choke as I used her mouth as if it were a cunt.

"Suck that fucking cock, Scarlett!" Her eyes watered, tears streaming down her face and ruining her mascara as I was giving her just what she wanted. I was skullfucking her to the point all the slobbering and sucking noises grew louder each passing second. Grunting, I knew my time was short. I was going to continue fucking her face until I was ready to blow my load all over her pretty face. This was only a few more seconds. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and held her head with a grip of hair with my left hand. Our eyes met as I aimed my cock directly at her face, stroking it and ready to blow my load all over her. Scarlett looked determined, as if she had experienced a hundred facials before this one.

"OHHHH, FUCK!! TAKE THIS FUCKING CUM!!" I growled, unleashing the hot, sticky cum all over her face. She shut her eyes just in time. It splattered on her lips, her nose, her cheeks, her eyelids. She was completely covered in my semen by the time I let go of her hair. I let her head go, and she slumped back against the couch, breathing heavily. She wiped her face with the back of her hand, smearing my cum all over it. "That's better," she managed to say through deep breaths.

"That was fucking great." I said while watching cum drip from her face. "Now you can tell everyone in town that you got fucked by James Scandalous."

ValM3

Re: Scarlett Johanasson Fucked By James Scandalous
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 08:23:39 PM »
Funny and hot. Scarlett was arguably at her peak in 2012.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 01:39:23 PM »
Nicely done. I like the time period you chose and the Hitchcock movie.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

thewildcard

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 11:38:02 PM »
This is a good reminder that I need to do something with ScarJo.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA