Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 22897 times)

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1275 on: April 03, 2024, 05:09:32 AM »
For me this goes back a ways to the early 90's when Def Leppard did the album Adrenalize after the death of guitarist Steve Clarke they had to take a few weeks to remove all his guitar parts off the master recordings at that point and had guitarist Phil Collen play them in Steve's signature style which I'm sure was daunting enough then they had to bring in a replacement for the stadium tour and teach him the entire band catalog from scratch which is where Vivian Campbell has been to this day I'm curious if Steve was still around what would the music sound like and what songs don't exist without him being there? I'm loving the songs that Vivian has written over the years with the band and the solid direction the band continues to be on strange it has been nearly 40 years since Steve died yet the music he helped create seems to not age and stacks up with the current music out now

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1276 on: April 05, 2024, 04:55:24 AM »
Here's your question for the night (From Money, thanks!): Your hooked up with your celeb of choice but you have to live in a camper van for a year off grid with them and she's not the outdoorsy type who is it?
I'm going with Katy Perry for this one, she just seems to fit the bill for this one.
It's time for the first Thursday of the Month appeal for questions from the community.
We're about 12 questions away from having enough questions for the whole year, so please send in any questions you'd like asked for the Thursday question!
Also, I thought I had posted the Wednesday question on here, but I think I actually forgot, so sorry about that.
The question was: Planned Video Game you wish had happened?
My answer was an X-Women game for the Sega Genesis that was being worked on when Sega shuttered work on Genesis games.
There's footage of it online and it looks like it would have been a great sequel to the 2 X-Men games on the Genesis.

Money

« Reply #1277 on: April 05, 2024, 07:13:22 AM »
For my version I'll say Bella Thorne I've heard plenty of horror stories about Gen Z curling up into a ball if you take their phone away so being offline for a year would be catastrophic for some where Bella would have to find fun alternatives to pass the time in a van

extreme1

« Reply #1278 on: April 06, 2024, 04:18:23 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
Writing...also got a lot of wrestling to watch!

Money

« Reply #1279 on: April 06, 2024, 06:56:01 AM »
Still editing hotel story making good progress

extreme1

« Reply #1280 on: April 07, 2024, 06:32:33 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question it's the weekly free space, so talk about whatever.

Money

« Reply #1281 on: April 07, 2024, 03:59:37 PM »
Okay I'll bite I was working on a side project using a comic book encyclopedia from DC and Marvel and in a number of entries for the female heroines and villains they are described as having genius level educations in a number of fields yet the outfits in the pictures are drawn from the 90's era in a number of cases an example is Catwoman I can tell the reference pic is from the cover of Catwoman #1 from around mid 1995ish where the fabric on the catsuit is stretched to near what Kim Kardashian would consider an evening gown with a little extra to work with in the trunk

There are plenty of entries like this I nearly tripped over myself when I saw Power girl good thing I don't have stairs at my place I'm aware the characters are written smart but the outfits beg the question what look were they going for I don't see a criminal being afraid of a female heroine nearly exploding out of her outfit if she lands wrong

extreme1

« Reply #1282 on: April 07, 2024, 05:36:28 PM »
For Power Girl, it's because she never found a symbol that would go where her boob window is.

Money

« Reply #1283 on: April 07, 2024, 06:08:18 PM »
I don't think the symbol would have fit in there no matter what it was

extreme1

« Reply #1284 on: April 07, 2024, 09:16:21 PM »
Very true.
In general, thought, it's hard to take most superheros seriously, they all look ridiculous.

Money

« Reply #1285 on: April 07, 2024, 09:26:23 PM »
But you can't deny a number of them could pull off the outfits at least

extreme1

« Reply #1286 on: April 08, 2024, 03:26:55 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
Writing and catching up on wrestling!

Money

« Reply #1287 on: April 08, 2024, 04:23:45 AM »
Still editing my hotel collab with Calibur009 it's nearly ready for the orgy finale I'm up to the fun threesome scene with Calibur009's character,  Olivia Holt, and Becky G for those interested

extreme1

« Reply #1288 on: April 09, 2024, 03:25:18 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite Colecovision Game?
I always liked Antarctic Adventure, this sort of racing game where you'd have to jump over pits, it was a lot of fun.

Money

« Reply #1289 on: April 09, 2024, 04:07:44 AM »
I've got nothing plus I feel old just reading the question

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA