Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 23528 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #555 on: July 11, 2023, 02:19:46 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite Sketch comedy show?
I'm going with Mr. Show, it was a hugely formative show for modern comedy and there's plenty of skits that hold up great.
Honorable mention for the first few seasons of Mad TV, In Living Color, The State and the Will Ferrell era of SNL.

Money

« Reply #556 on: July 11, 2023, 08:43:38 AM »
For me it was in living color the sheer volume of hilarious bits and characters was great from fire Marshall Bill burns to Wanda the ugly woman you see the talents of future Oscar and Grammy winners Jim Carrey, Jamie Foxx, and Jennifer Lopez which has inspired me in my writing style to add fun to a number of stories in my career and even influences me today depending on what I have in mind

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

DanielO

« Reply #557 on: July 11, 2023, 11:21:42 AM »
Monty Python's Flying Circus. For me nothing else compares.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

InThe313

« Reply #558 on: July 11, 2023, 05:59:42 PM »
"Saturday Night Live" hands down, but as a child of the '90s, I'll always have a soft place in my heart for "All That".
I’m so fancy, you already know
I’m in the fast lane, from L.A. to Tokyo
I’m so fancy, can’t you taste this gold?
Remember my name, ‘bout to blow-oh-oh-oh

extreme1

« Reply #559 on: July 12, 2023, 03:09:07 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Piggybacking off of last nights questions, what if your favorite skit?
For me, No Adults Allowed is the pinnacle of Bob Odenkirk's career!
Also, if you're wonder why the video ends abruptly, it's because every Mr. Show skit would lead into the next one, so this turns into a bit about slackers being discriminated against, which turns into a bit about the KKK rebranding themselves as an inclusive anti-slacker group which leads to an advertising awards show and so on and so forth until it ends with a Jesus Christ Superstar parody starring Jack Black.
Also special mention for any Cephus and Reesie Mayweather skit from In Living Color, SNL's Wake Up and Smile and Porcupine Racetrack from The State.

Money

« Reply #560 on: July 12, 2023, 07:34:09 AM »
For me it's a 3 way tie between any skits with Fire Marshall Bill burns, Wanda the ugly woman, and Hommie D. Clown from in living color how those people got through a live broadcast without laughing is beyond me

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, DanielO

DanielO

« Reply #561 on: July 12, 2023, 11:22:28 AM »
So many great Python sketches to chose from: The Piranha Brothers, The Funniest Joke in the World, The Argument Clinic, The Upper-Class Twit of the Year. But I have to pick The Dead Parrot:

Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

DanielO

« Reply #562 on: July 12, 2023, 11:28:52 AM »
For me it's a 3 way tie between any skits with Fire Marshall Bill burns, Wanda the ugly woman, and Hommie D. Clown from in living color how those people got through a live broadcast without laughing is beyond me

Loved Homie D. Clown!

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, Money

extreme1

« Reply #563 on: July 12, 2023, 12:36:17 PM »
Fun fact: There was a Homie D. Clown video game for computers back in the day.

The following users thanked this post: Money

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #564 on: July 12, 2023, 08:58:11 PM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite Sketch comedy show?
I'm going with Mr. Show, it was a hugely formative show for modern comedy and there's plenty of skits that hold up great.
Honorable mention for the first few seasons of Mad TV, In Living Color, The State and the Will Ferrell era of SNL.

The Kids In The Hall

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #565 on: July 12, 2023, 08:59:45 PM »
Here's your question for the night: Piggybacking off of last nights questions, what if your favorite skit?
For me, No Adults Allowed is the pinnacle of Bob Odenkirk's career!
Also, if you're wonder why the video ends abruptly, it's because every Mr. Show skit would lead into the next one, so this turns into a bit about slackers being discriminated against, which turns into a bit about the KKK rebranding themselves as an inclusive anti-slacker group which leads to an advertising awards show and so on and so forth until it ends with a Jesus Christ Superstar parody starring Jack Black.
Also special mention for any Cephus and Reesie Mayweather skit from In Living Color, SNL's Wake Up and Smile and Porcupine Racetrack from The State.

extreme1

« Reply #566 on: July 13, 2023, 03:41:55 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite movie from 1990?
I looked at a list of notable films from 1990 and I gotta go with Die Hard 2 an absolutely fantastic sequel!
Special mentions go to Pump Up the Volume , Gremlins 2: The New Batch, Longtime Companion, House Party, Kindergarten Cop, Shrimp on the Barbie (which I'm 100 percent sure doesn't hold up and I only liked it because it starred Cheech and was on HBO every day).
I don't think I'm leaving anything off this list...

Money

« Reply #567 on: July 13, 2023, 06:58:53 AM »
I'll go with kindergarten cop still enjoy it yet 1990 was kinda thin on movies after the blockbuster summer of 89

DanielO

« Reply #568 on: July 13, 2023, 11:39:33 AM »
The 1990 film I keep coming back to is The Grifters, with John Cusack and Anjelica Huston as son and mother antagonists. There's also Sidney Lumet's Q&A, with a memorable Nick Nolte as a brutal cop, and one of Clint Eastwood's least-known great movies, White Hunter Black Heart, where he plays a movie director based on John Huston. And for something really obscure, I love Metropolitan, a little comedy about upper-class New Yorkers.

InThe313

« Reply #569 on: July 13, 2023, 02:19:56 PM »
I had to look which movies from 1990 I have seen and there were some great ones.  My votes are going to go to "Goodfellas" and "Dances with Wolves" with honorable mentions "Die Hard 2", "Ghost" and "Home Alone".
I’m so fancy, you already know
I’m in the fast lane, from L.A. to Tokyo
I’m so fancy, can’t you taste this gold?
Remember my name, ‘bout to blow-oh-oh-oh

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA