Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 24449 times)

Cosmo Kramer

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #165 on: February 14, 2023, 09:40:24 PM »
Which reminds me, I wonder what Cade’s take on the Payton hire is?

I’m already looking forward to next year, this past season was a train wreck.

But on the bright side, at least we got Ciara.  I’d certainly ride that all night long. ;D

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1

Money

« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2023, 01:15:10 AM »
As a KC fan I like the view from the top the Raiders are garbage, chargers are rebuilding, and Denver was a disaster yet being realistic Denver doesn't have the draft picks to do much improvement and that big ass contract you gave Wilson will drag team down again just hope for 8 wins at least you will be headed in right direction if you don't make it

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2023, 04:05:14 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Continuing the NFL theme, what are your hopes for your favorite teams offseason?
For me I just want the Bears to invest in their O-Line and trade down in the draft as many times as possible.

Money

« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2023, 09:32:05 AM »
A repeat I want as many chips as Mahomes and the guys can get us before he gets really old

extreme1

« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2023, 04:07:52 AM »
Here's the question for the night: What's something you got into after it ended (IE A TV show that was over with or a band that broke up) that you wish you'd gotten into when it was still going on?
I knew of Queen as the We Will Rock You band, but I didn't really get super into them until after Freddie had passed.

Money

« Reply #170 on: February 16, 2023, 05:00:59 PM »
Some TV shows I've got into were what I grew up on that stayed in my brain till I got them on DVD or blu ray I still have a few to get if I can find them

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #171 on: February 16, 2023, 06:44:05 PM »
Which reminds me, I wonder what Cade’s take on the Payton hire is?

I’m already looking forward to next year, this past season was a train wreck.

But on the bright side, at least we got Ciara.  I’d certainly ride that all night long. ;D

Payton is a decent coach. I can't let my bitterness overlook that fact. He is more hands-on and detail oriented than other coaches, so expect key details to be a major focus. Run blocking and pass routes are key with him. His teams still commit a lot of penalties though. That was always something he couldn't clean up in NOLA.

Defense will take a step back. Payton teams usually are great on offense and mediocre at best on defense. Brees' prime was wasted in years they finished 7-9 with historically bad defenses. I have no doubt they probably could've competed for another SB between 2012 to 2016 if they had a better defense in those years. Brees was putting up 5,000+ yard seasons during that time and it was his peak years as a QB.

He and Mike McCarthy are pretty much the same coach. Both had a HOF QB and only won one ring and wasted their primes never getting back to the big game. My biggest beef with Payton is that he is like a rock star coach and is treated that way. You're seeing it now with how he keeps running to the media to talk to them and give stories. This is the kind of coach he is. He loves the spotlight.

With all that said, I hope things improve in Denver. It feels weird seeing them outside the playoff hunt year after year. I grew up hearing stories about the Elway teams and how often they made the playoffs. They're a historic franchise worthy of respect IMO.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2023, 06:48:16 PM »
Here's your question for the night: Continuing the NFL theme, what are your hopes for your favorite teams offseason?
For me I just want the Bears to invest in their O-Line and trade down in the draft as many times as possible.

My hope is the Saints some how get out of salary cap hell and start a rebuild. A rebuild that involves drafting a QB.

They won't. They are stupidly convinced that they're just a few pieces away from competing due to how bad the NFC South is. They'll probably overpay a washed up QB and drag out their cap hell situation even longer.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2023, 06:52:05 PM »
Here's the question for the night: What's something you got into after it ended (IE A TV show that was over with or a band that broke up) that you wish you'd gotten into when it was still going on?
I knew of Queen as the We Will Rock You band, but I didn't really get super into them until after Freddie had passed.

Many answers from me on this. I don't typically follow TV shows until after they're compete because I like to binge watch an entire season at once. I remember watching True Detective for the first time and I stayed up for an entire day to finish it LOL.

I'll say the Batman Arkham games though. Had I gotten into them back when they were being made, I probably would've pushed for a gaming PC back in 2014-2015. Arkham Knight is the most gorgeous high end game I've run on my new PC. I know the game had other issues that disappointed players, but the graphics were amazing and no one ever complains about how it looked. These games take so much practice to master the rhythm based combat, I wish I had played them sooner to get a head-start.

extreme1

« Reply #174 on: February 17, 2023, 03:44:58 AM »
Here's your question of the night (Courtesy of MaxwellLord): Hey guys, where's the bathroom?
I dunno, probably over there.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #175 on: February 17, 2023, 02:25:05 PM »
Here's your question of the night (Courtesy of MaxwellLord): Hey guys, where's the bathroom?
I dunno, probably over there.

What does your heart tell you?

Money

« Reply #176 on: February 17, 2023, 07:11:01 PM »
Well mine is screaming for a pizza but I think that's my stomach talking

extreme1

« Reply #177 on: February 18, 2023, 03:31:27 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
It's the usual plans for me!

Money

« Reply #178 on: February 18, 2023, 06:05:45 AM »
Doing what I can for my various projects

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #179 on: February 18, 2023, 07:10:59 AM »
Working on a few different stories. Thinking about a couple of new series but not sure which one to do first. One would be Cptnstrwrs having sex with young twenty-something year old celebrities to give them sexual experience, the other would be Cptnstrwrs getting used by MILF celebrity women  ;D. Any thoughts on which I should do first?

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA