Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 24433 times)

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #180 on: February 18, 2023, 07:34:27 AM »
My 2 cents would be for the younger ones pick your top 5 options and compare hotness that should give you a good jump off point

For the other might I suggest fan favorites Salma Hayek or Kate upton and see where it goes

My vote would be the younger one so you can fine tune things before tackling the big fish

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #181 on: February 18, 2023, 08:05:13 AM »
My 2 cents would be for the younger ones pick your top 5 options and compare hotness that should give you a good jump off point

For the other might I suggest fan favorites Salma Hayek or Kate upton and see where it goes

My vote would be the younger one so you can fine tune things before tackling the big fish

I was thinking Salma for the first MILF story, but I'm still narrowing down the top five for the younger celebrities  ^-^

Money

« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2023, 08:26:47 AM »
Let's see the top 5 young people in the hot 100 list are

Jenna Ortega
Selena gomez
Victoria Justice
Olivia Holt
Becky G

That should help

DanielO

« Reply #183 on: February 18, 2023, 02:39:46 PM »

Jenna Ortega
Selena gomez
Victoria Justice
Olivia Holt
Becky G

That should help

Actually, the highest-ranked twentysomething on the list is Sydney Sweeney (#2 - 25 years old). And Selena is 30 now and Victoria turns 30 tomorrow (where does the time go?  :( )
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Money

« Reply #184 on: February 18, 2023, 03:12:51 PM »
Fair enough I'll admit I'm slightly off still most 20 somethings are around the bottom half of the list I was going off of who normally gets attention around here in that age bracket

extreme1

« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2023, 03:51:38 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the Saturday Night Free Space, talk about whatever.

Money

« Reply #186 on: February 19, 2023, 11:36:48 AM »
Found some intel on Victoria Justice where she may believe in aliens which would add another name to the growing list of celebs I'm tracking for these kind of stories

extreme1

« Reply #187 on: February 20, 2023, 03:21:52 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
Now that the XFL is back, I'm probably just going to spend every day continuing my letter writing campaign to bring back the Chicago Enforcers.

Peronath

« Reply #188 on: February 20, 2023, 09:36:33 AM »
Plans for this week are work sadly hopefully squeeze in some writing before things get even more crazy next week and try to probably finish some projects and not get distracted by new ideas. Possible that may happen but you never know.

Money

« Reply #189 on: February 20, 2023, 10:11:33 AM »
Jerry couldn't pay me enough to watch XFL I'll stick with writing

extreme1

« Reply #190 on: February 20, 2023, 03:05:59 PM »
Jerry couldn't pay me enough to watch XFL I'll stick with writing
Given that they have both Martavis Bryant and Josh Gordon, I'm starting to think that the XFL is a just a place to contain Wide Receivers who smoke too much weed.

Money

« Reply #191 on: February 20, 2023, 07:53:36 PM »
XFL gives a chance to washouts and troubled players for a cheap price Dallas signed the league MVP and barely made playoffs instead of taking the money and filling holes in defense

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #192 on: February 20, 2023, 11:14:54 PM »
Working on a few different stories. Thinking about a couple of new series but not sure which one to do first. One would be Cptnstrwrs having sex with young twenty-something year old celebrities to give them sexual experience, the other would be Cptnstrwrs getting used by MILF celebrity women  ;D. Any thoughts on which I should do first?

I like Money's suggestion of Salma Hayek and Kate Upton. Those were certainly blow up in views too.

I'd say to look at the top 100 for ideas. The ones in the top 26 in particular get high views on their stories. We certainly favor hot ladies on here, especially MILFs and glamour models. You can never go wrong with big tits and big ass.

For younger stars, you can never go wrong with Sydney Sweeney. I'd throw in Demi Rose. She is red fucking hot in popularity and only me, CHLP, Viri and Aarmax have been writing her. Jenna Ortega finished surprisingly well in our top 100 and I think she will be popular.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #193 on: February 20, 2023, 11:19:52 PM »

Jenna Ortega
Selena gomez
Victoria Justice
Olivia Holt
Becky G

That should help

This must be by your opinion cause the only one you mentioned in this list that finished in the top 30 is Jenna Ortega. She's popular. The rest really aren't popular on here with the community of readers, but authors only.

Demi Rose has finished in the top 10 every year since we started running the top 100. I'd throw in Abigail Ratchford, Lindsey Pelas Dua Lipa, Devin Brugman, and Emily Ratajkowski.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #194 on: February 20, 2023, 11:21:29 PM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
Now that the XFL is back, I'm probably just going to spend every day continuing my letter writing campaign to bring back the Chicago Enforcers.

I'm juggling dentist appointments and trying to get some stories put up on Patreon to prepare for March. Hitting my 200th story was a big deal, but can't get hungover on that achievement lol. I have a lot coming soon.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA