Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Drug Trials: Chapter 3: Empire  (Read 4735 times)

Grobnar

Drug Trials: Chapter 3: Empire
« on: May 04, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »

"Is she alright?"

"I don't have a clue. I'm not a doctor. No drug I have ever taken did this." Lindsay grinned, "Save this one!" She patted Megan's crotch

"Ummm...." Megan furrowed her brow in concentration. "Okay, I have my doctor to call, she'll keep everything hidden." Megan studied Amanda one last time and left the room. Amanda's looks and behavior as of late were becoming troubling. Her professionalism told her to drop her, as she was no longer marketable, but there was part of Megan that did care for the train wreck of an actress.

"Alright, I'll keep an eye on her." Lindsay said, moving further into Amanda's room.

Megan nodded and left the small set of bedrooms that she had installed into her newly purchased building. Making her way back to her office she considered the turns her life had taken. Already her talent agency was working hard, bringing in all sorts of actresses looking for the next thing. She hated to admit it, but she may be better at managing talent than being one. Not that she minded, she got to taste a variety of pussy from the world's newest stars, and some that are always looking to make it back into that spot light.

She looked over into the gym area as she strutted by. Pausing, she admired Avril's form as her muscles strained under the weights. The blonde had her hair back in a ponytail and her back seemed to ripple with every movement she made. Her weight regime was really paying off and she was every bit a fitness star. Megan had considered switching bottles once and trying Avril's Curvoma, but she feared losing her curves, and even worse her cock. Avril dropped the weights and moved on, sweat pouring off her sexy body. Even better, the personal trainer Colleen Bradley was coaching her along. A fine personal trainer, confidant, massage therapist and yoga instructor; it seemed there was nothing the black haired British beauty couldn't do.

Megan entered the set of offices and made a beeline to her own. Facing the LA skyline, the impressive vista offered a commanding view of the city. Her business acumen told her it was important to look impressive and commanding. Hence her choice of office and wardrobe. She was dressed quite professional, a business suit and matching skirt custom tailored for her curves. Looking both professional and sexy. She sat herself down in her extra wide chair and found her doctor's number.

"Hello is Dr. Rose in? She is? Can you put her on? Tell her it's Megan Fox." Megan rolled her eyes, going through the office manager was like pulling teeth.

A small delay, and a purr erupted from her phone. "Megan....to what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Not social I'm afraid. A...friend...of mine may have gotten ahold of something, and I'd like you to come check her out?"

"I see. A house call?" She sounded disappointed.

"Yes, I'll find a way to make it worth your while. We want to keep this one secret."

"I am a professional Ms. Fox! If it was anyone else I'd hang up but for you I'll make an exception. Give me 30 minutes. You're at your new office correct?"

"Yes. Thanks Amber."

"Wait until you see my bill, then thank me." *click*

Megan sighed, returning the phone to its' cradle. Leaned back in her chair she stared at the ceiling contemplating. What was it that Amanda got into? Surgery? No, she wouldn't try that. Drugs? Lindsay said no medication she had ever taken did such a thing. Megan sighed again when inspiration suddenly hit her.

She popped forward in her chair and hit the intercom. "Jade, can you come in here?"

Within seconds her personal assistant appeared in the room. Jade Blake was definitely model material. Her figure was thin and tall. Probably 5'10 if not 5'11. Her caramel skin looked good in everything, including the grey suit and white shirt she wore. It was, like Megan's, professional but sexy highlighting her curves. Megan's eyes traced up her mile-long legs to her perky athletic ass. A trim waist that flared to a small C cup chest completed her gorgeous body. Her face was just as nice; flawless caramel skin with a dash of freckles, and lips were naturally full. Most noticeable were her name sake eyes. Being of mixed heritage, Jade took most of her looks from her mother. Her Irish father however, gave her a pair of brilliant green eyes that seemed mesmerizing. It made Megan a little jealous. Naturally dark curly hair, with one streak of Irish red, completed her look.

"Why again aren't you a model?"

"Too much work. I like food too much." She laughed. Even her laugh sounded like honey.

"It doesn't show."

"Thank you. I work on that, and the personal trainer you hired is most exquisite."

"She is." Megan said moving on. "Can you tell me, is there a way you can think of that someone could get access to Curvoma without being on the list?"

Jade consulted her tablet. "According to the list Pharmatech gave us, only you and Avril are on the trial. Bypassing the list would involve paying someone off."

"Right, call our Pharmatech rep and get him out here. He may have a leak and have to answer some questions."

"Done." She made a note. "Anything else?"

"Do we have anything coming up today?"

"Denise Richards has an appointment scheduled today at 2, she wants to meet with you to pitch a movie idea."

Megan stared blankly at her. "She knows I'm a talent agent now right, not a producer?"

"That's what I said over the phone, but she wouldn't listen."

The black-haired woman stared at the ceiling again. Maybe she should install a mirror up there so she could admire her form. Would that be too vain? "Alright, that ought to be exciting."

Jade moved forward and stood at the side of the desk. "Are you okay? Do you need to release some tension?" Her words said massage, but her eyes and tone said otherwise.

Megan felt her cock answer but she had to cut it off at the pass. "Maybe later, right now we should deal with this first crisis." She stood from her desk and started walking out the door, her bouncing bust leading the way. "When Scott comes in direct him to the temp apartments."

"Will do. Anything else?"

Megan stopped at the door considering. "No...wait.....where's Miley?"

"She was in the studio area earlier today. Justin Bieber has gone missing so she's going to fill in at the I Heart music awards."

She pursed her lips thoughtfully, "Why do I feel like those are related. Am I invited to that?" Jade shook her head. "No? Good. Alright, that should be it."

Megan left her office with Jade not far behind. The pair separated however as Jade went to her desk and Megan proceeded to the front door. She didn't have to wait long however before Dr. Rose came rushing in. The brunette doctor was still in scrubs and a lab coat as she skidded to a halt and embraced the actress turned talent agent.

"Ms. Fox. I've missed you." She said while hugging her massive chest.

"I can tell, I'm looking forward to our next appointment, but first, follow me." Megan lead her down the hallways, always a step or two head so Amber could admire her ass as it shimmied back and forth in her suit. "So, Lindsay found Amanda Bynes this morning in what seemed like haze. Her mood has been changing over the last week or two, and her figure has changed."

"Changed?"

"You'll see." One last turn and they came up to the door. Even if Megan didn't know which room, she could easily identify it from the sounds emerging from it. "Oh boy."

Megan pushed up the door and almost stopped dead a foot into the room. "Lindsay!"

Lindsay Lohan had shucked her pants and was grinding down on Amanda. Amanda was responding by burying her tongue deep into her while her hands worked the redhead's large breasts.

"What?!" Lindsay managed to moan out. "I got her to calm down."

Megan facepalmed, "I can see that. Doctor?"

"Thank you. Can you umm.... remove yourself please?" Dr. Rose was suddenly professional despite the scene before her.

"Do I have to? She's sooooo good at this..."

"Yes!" Both Megan and Amber shouted.

Disappointed, Lindsay detached herself with a whimper. "So good."

Dr. Rose approached the prone Amanda and started to give her a visual inspection. Amanda stayed laying down, still in a haze. "Ummm, well her lips look too full. Did she have injections?"

Lindsay and Megan exchanged glances. "None that we know of."

She brought out a light and peered into her mouth, "Tongue looks big too." She moved down her body to her naked chest. "Implants?" She asked, cupping and checking the left one.

"Not that we know of."

"If they are its good work, I see no scars." She moved from the left breast to the right. "This is strange."

"What?" Megan asked, concerned.

"The tissue looks firm like there's an implant there, but I do not feel anything." She prodded the tissue carefully, eliciting coos from Amanda. "There's no sign of an implant despite it looking like one."

Megan pursed her lips in thought. 'She got herself a Curvoma variant. Has to be.'

"Butt looks the same too. Like there's an implant in there." She removed a stethoscope and began a thorough inspection. After several minutes of check all her functions she looked back at them. "She's healthy but, she's on something alright."

"It's called Kurvoma." A high pitched male voice came from the door, startling the room.

"Kurvoma Scott?"

"That's right with a K." The well dressed, and obviously gay man responded. "It was developed as a prototype to Curvoma, but there was a problem with it. It caused an interaction with the fat cells in the bust and butt to amalgamate into a plastic like state."

The two looked at each other blankly.

Scott sighed, "Make them look fake."

"Oooooh." Megan and Lindsay both said.

"Yeah, and the lust issue. Simulations showed that the brain became clogged processing endorphins pleasure effects, limiting higher thinking." Scott looked at them. "That's why it never left the lab, or was supposed to anyway."

"Should we take her off of it?"

"That would be best, I'm not sure if the effects are permanent however."

"Great." It was Megan's turn to sigh. "Once you're done Amber Lindsay will take care of your needs. Lindsay, ransack the room and find her pill hiding spot. Do not take them! Bring them to me. Scott, will you follow me please?" Megan left the room with Scott not far behind.

As soon as they left Jade appeared behind them. "I thought everything was secure?"

"It was, or was supposed to be anyway."

"Oh, by the way, Jade this is Scott he's the Pharmatech rep. He arranged for my trial."

They shook hands, "I thought you said you gave a blowjob to the rep."

"I did." Megan smiled to herself.

Scott laughed, "Please, no one is that gay."

"I see."

"Anyway, I know I'm asking a lot, but you said Avril and I were the only people on the trial so far."

"That's correct." Scott confirmed.

"Do you have a list of other celebrities you've identified for drug trials?"

Scott considered. "I do have a list, but we haven't approached anyone yet. We want to keep everything contained for right now. I noticed that Ms. Lohan's behavior has improved since you went on the trial, also her body is repairing itself from her previous drug behavior. I don't suppose those are related?"

"They might be."

"Can I....?"

"Arrange to get a sample of my cum and her blood so the lab can analyze them?"

Scott merely nodded.

"I'll work on that." Megan made a face. "Masturbating into a cup."

"It'll be 5-gallon bucket with how much you unload!" Jade grinned, elbowing her boss.

"Right." Megan cocked her head to the side. Yep she did unload a lot. "Can I get this list from you? I want to have Jade check it against our possible client list."

"Keeping everything in house?"

"Better for both of us."

Scott pulled out his phone and attached the file. "I could do this but I want something in return."

"Off the record?"

"Off the record. I want Matt Bomer's number."

Megan stopped outside her office and smiled, "Ever the negotiator. Jade do we...?"

"I'll send it right now." Jade was on it before she even asked. A very good thing to have in a personal assistant.

Scott smiled as the email came up. "Oh, and can you arrange a meeting?"

"I'll see what I can do, no guarantees."

"Good!" His face was glowing as he hit the send button. "Sent."

"Thank you, Scott."

"Thank you, Ms. Fox, for informing us of this leak. You may be pleased to know that Curvoma-C is nearing its testing point. We haven't picked out the recipient yet."

"If I have one in mind I'll let you know." Megan responded curtly.

"Thank you. Ladies." He bowed and made his way towards the door.

When he was gone Megan turned toward Jade, "Well I just learned a lot. What time is it?"

"12:45. Still time for lunch." Jade checked her watch.

"Chinese. I'm buying."

"Whatever you want boss." Jade smiled.

"You have to understand, this is not something I normally do."

"I know, but people I've spoken to said that you're the best for this." The woman in the red dress replied. Already Megan was admiring the way her figured filled out the dress. Her nipples were screaming out against the material, present a deep valley of cleavage. It was obvious no bra was involved.

"I've only been a manager for a few weeks." Megan replied flatly.

"Exactly! You don't have the limits those other agents have! You've been in the business! You know people." Denise Richards practically shouted at her.

Megan tapped a finger against her lips. She did have a point there. This woman was stubborn though. "Okay, say I bite. Your character died in Wild Things. That's hard to come back from."

"I didn't see a body bag, did you?"

"Point taken." Megan sighed heavily. "So basically, Kelly has been plotting revenge this whole time and now springs a trap?"

Denise nodded.

"Okay, I'll read it and I'll see if I get any bites. No promises though. Is Naomi onboard?"

"She doesn't know, but she isn't doing much either."

"I'm sure Bill Murray will reprise." Megan pushed her chair back from her desk and stood up. "Now, I think I can get this done. Columbia will probably want to do it. However, they will want something from you in return."

"Makes sense."

Megan made her way around the desk and paced the room. She tapped the large TV opposite her desk and it sprang to life. As it warmed up she explained. "I'll be honest here. Your IMDB and Wikipedia page read like a tragedy."

The screen popped up showing Denise's imdb filmography. "You start strong here and peak with Starship Troopers, and Wild Things. However, you did the World is Not Enough and things just go downhill."

Denise gulped nervously, she expected a thrashing. Instinctively a hand went to one of her dyed blonde curls and started playing with it. "That's right."

"Your last few spots here are direct to DVD, made for TV, and guest appearances. It's not good." Megan smiled to herself. It was a little cruel, and yes, she was almost at that point just months before. Megan thought of it as stalking prey. All she had to do was dangle the carrot. "I think the movie studios will be amenable to having you in some major roles if you show bankability."

"I can manage that." She replied nervously.

"I hope so. We have a big project coming up and we'll be needing talent. I think you could right for it, and it could be a big success and boost for your career." The trap was set.

"Anything!"

"Anything?" Megan asked, looking incredulous.

"Anything to get back up again! I don't want to be known as that Bond girl and Charlie Sheen's ex." There was a certain amount of desperation in Denise's eyes.

"Alright. We can arrange that. Tina Fey is writing a new comedy. Essentially a Mean Girls sequel. Lindsay is already on board. Now the setting is not set yet. It'll be either a school like the original or in an office setting. Enough time has passed that no one will believe Lindsay as college aged." Megan paused and brushed some of luxurious hair back over her shoulders. "Sorry, getting off track. I'm thinking we can pitch you as a fellow teacher or office worker. You'll have to be sexy and confident. A queen bee if you will."

"I can do that...." The blonde replied, still twirling her hair.

"I hope so. I'm going to schedule a meeting with you and Lindsay to see your interactions. If it's good we'll put your name forward."

"If not?"

Megan ignored her as she went back to her desk. "Well, there's a certain level of maturity in this role. Maybe a few girl on girl make outs. I assume you can handle that."

"I can, but if I...."

"If it doesn't work out Columbia ask may answer a long-held James Bond theory. You'll be pitched in the upcoming James Bond film 'Spectre' as Christmas Jones."

"I....uhhh....I..."

"No interest?"

"It wasn't what I expected."

"I didn't think you'd like it." Megan sat back down and steepled her fingers together. "Can we make that work?"

Denise was silent for a long time. She really wanted to push her project forward, but Megan was correct in that she lost her Hollywood credit lately. "I guess so."

"Excellent! Speak with Jade on the way out and we'll set something up in the next few days." Megan stood up and pulled her up out of chair. She led Denise out of her office, patting her butt and eliciting a yelp out of the starlet.

Megan sauntered back to her desk. That meeting went much better than expected. She didn't think there would be sex on the first meeting, but there would be in the future. The way the red fabric clung to her curves was quite enticing, and Megan wanted to jump her bones and fuck her over the desk right then and there. Restraint won out however. It didn't matter, she'd enjoy it when she got to taste her pussy all the same.

"Jade when you have a minute please come in." Megan tapped a button on her desk and the TV started to rotate through Denise's photo library. Reached down she pulled the zipper on skirt. It was practically flung off on its own as her growing cock surged forth. Jade stepped in silently and approached.

"Time now?" Licking her lips.

The futa girl merely nodded as Jade came forward and kneeled before her. Taking the member in her hands she slowly worked them up and down the length.

"I'm surprised you didn't fuck her."

"I....I wanted to...I held back."

"Saving it?" She tickled just under the head as it surged forth to its full length. "You know I think you're bigger."

"I may let Lindsay have a go first. For the movie of course." She moaned as Jade tickled the spot between her nuts and the base. "Oooooh....yeah.... right there." On screen, Denise Richards photos from the World is Not Enough showed up. Image after image flashed by as Jade yanked on her cock.

The tall black woman alternated between gentle stroking and giving a fast twisting pull. It was a heavenly expensive for the moaning Megan. Her eyes locked forward on the screen when she felt Jade's tongue come out. The pink appendage traced itself along the bulbous head and across the slit. It hovered there, as if trying to gain entry before pulling back.

Megan groaned at the pleasure, but suddenly spasmed for the desk when she saw the picture before her. Denise Richards in the green tank top and the black shorts. She managed to hit the pause button before the photo switched. Megan loved how Denise filled out the top. How it clung to her breasts and exposed her trim torso, the top never quite touching it. Then there were the shorts. The tight nylon clung to the curve of her ass, the material ending just below her sex. It was obvious that she wore a thong at most. More likely, none whatsoever.

"Is that what you want? Her to be back in that outfit?"

"Mmm...."

"Those breasts bouncing with every movement. Those shorts pulled taut across her ass as she runs." Jade began to stroke mercilessly, her hands a blur across the cocks' length.

"Yes!" She hissed.

"You want to bend her over and rip those shorts right off her! Lean her over this desk and pound her from behind!" Her grip tightened. "Let those tits drag across the surface until you're ready to release!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Megan gripped the armrests with all her might, threatening to rip them off the chair.

"Then when you were near your release, you'd rip your cock out, flip her over, and unload."

"Ung....."

"Jets of cum would stream out of your dick, painting her nubile body with your seed. Cum all over her hair, face and tits. Let it pour down that valley of cleavage she..."

Megan yelled out in orgasm as her cock erupted. Her member fired like a cannon. The first shot caught Jade by a surprise, and across her face. Subsequent shots she took in her mouth, wrapping her lips as best as she could around the bucking beast. Megan's voice went hoarse as her orgasm faded, the last shot feeblishly causing her cock to twitch.

"I..... I....oooh....."

Jade disconnected herself from the deflating cock, a smile across her cum splattered face. "Mmm....that was a good one.... probably don't have to eat dinner now." She grabbed some nearby towels and cleaned her face off then dutifully cleaned her still panting employer. "Will there be anything else?"

"No....no that'll be all thank you." Megan managed to fumble out.

"Let me know if you need anything." Jade smiled and bowed before leaving the room.

Megan tried to push herself up in her chair but her arms gave out, sending her back down with a plop. "I'll just stay here for a few minutes." As Megan recovered she considered what just transpired. 'Maybe I need to get Halle Berry in too.' The thought made her dick spasm and drop one last shot onto the floor.

"Oooh that's nice." Megan said out loud to herself as she slipped into the hot tub. The warm water cascaded over her body as she sank in. It had been an exhausting day and she just wanted to relax. She reached over and grabbed the waterproof remote and flipped on the TV hanging nearby. Really, she was looking for something mindless to watch, something that wouldn't take a lot of brainpower. Flipping past Plan 9 she ended up on the typical of 80s movies. Arnold Schwarzenegger was in some leather deal swinging a sword. It didn't require higher thinking and thus perfect for her to unwind.

Megan slowly rotated her neck around as she watched Arnold and some chick fight. It was kind of arousing to see the statuesque blonde fight him to a standstill. Who was this woman? Her thoughts though we're interrupted by another figure approaching the spa.

"Got room for one more?"

"Always for you Avril, slide in."

The smaller blonde smiled before shucking her robe aside. Megan studied her figure, Curvoma-B had been good to her, as her hair shined like a shampoo commercial and her face was as clear as possible. Her breasts seem to settle at a large D or DD/E size. Perfectly firm, they looked just a tad oversized for her small frame, with just enough sag to say, 'these are real.' Her chest tapered down to a defined 6 pack and a wide waist. As she turned, Megan got to admire the perky rear end that formed into a heart shape. Of course, all her muscles were well defined, fit not buff.

Just like her, Avril also had the side effect of Curvoma. Her flaccid penis hung out from just above her sex, supported by a pair of small testicles. Just like the rest of Avril's changes, her cock looked just a little above what would be expected.

"You wore bottoms today?" Megan asked, eyeing the white bikini bottoms as the disappeared into the crack of Avril's ass.

"Habit." She responded before striking a pose. "Besides, I think it looks good."

Megan had to agree. It was sexy how her cock dented out the forms fitting fabric. She even admired as the fabric turned translucent as Avril tip toed into the foaming water.

"Oooh, that's good." Avril said, slipping deep into the water and positioning herself opposite her fellow futa friend. "What is this?" She asked eyeing the TV.

"I don't know. Just flipped something on."

"That blonde is hot!" Avril declared, her hand disappearing beneath the bubbles. No doubt adjusting her package in those skimpy bottoms. "To be that strong, fighting Mr. Universe!"

Megan turned, an arched eyebrow and a smirk on her face. "You're getting off on this?"

Avril merely nodded, her hand slowly working itself on her now freed member under the bubbling water. "Mmm....yes.... being that powerful, confident......sexy...." she hissed, "I've always wanted sexy, not cute."

The raven-haired beauty reached out and pulled Avril towards her. "You are sexy! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" Her lips parted and she pressed hard into Avril's, her tongue forcing past the blondes' lips and mingling with hers.

Avril's moan, low and guttural, traveled through her body and into Megan's. Even though the Jets were blowing, she could feel the intense sexual vibrations Avril was giving off. Even more so, she felt the 7-inch member of the petite singer poking her side.

"Someone's feeling it tonight." Breaking the kiss and traveling her tongue across the blonde's jaw up to her earlobe. Avril shuttered in response.

"Are you two starting without me?"

Caught like teenagers, the pair scattered to opposite ends of the tub before looking up. The duo relaxed when they saw who spoke those words. "We didn't know if you'd show up." Avril managed to stutter out.

Lindsay made an annoyed face, "honey, Paris Hilton called me a fire crotch, and it's completely true. If there's sex in a 5-mile radius I know about it."

She walked towards them. Her beautiful body, bare-naked of course, bouncing with every step. Both sat nearly hypnotized by the sway of her hips and the bounce of her natural breasts. "What are you doing watching Red Sonja anyway?"

Snapped out of the trace, Megan looked at the TV then back to the redhead. "You've seen this movie?"

"I have it!" Lindsay exclaimed. "I so crushed on Arnold back then."

She eyed the blonde on the screen carefully. "Seeing this now.... Brigitte used to be so hot. What happened to her?"

Megan and Avril looked at each other, "Wait the Flavor of Love girl?"

"Exactly!" Lindsay reached down and sunk her hand into her crotch. "Maybe you should give her some treatments."

Megan felt a stirring in her loins as she watched Lindsay started to frig herself. Looking over she saw the same glee in Avril's eye. "Come on in. Don't do that over the tile."

Megan gestured with a free hand to an empty spot in the tub. Dutifully, she sunk in while refusing to let her fingers idle across her sex. Avril moved slightly, squirmed more likely. Lindsay of course didn't notice, but Megan watched as Avril held up her bikini bottoms and dropped them to the side.

Avril pushed herself to the side, saddling up to the red head. "Need help?"

Lindsay nodded while using both hands to massage her sex.

"Here... just...." It was almost comical to watch as the pair struggled to position themselves. The redhead didn't help matters by refusing to move her hands. The blowing bubbles making it look even more awkward. Finally, after several moments of struggling, they settled down. Lindsay rested on Avril's lap, continuing to tease herself while Avril started in on her.

Her small hands traced up her sides, nails gliding along her pale flesh. Avril could trace each rib as her hands slid up her front, going down to her abdomen before coming back up. Lindsay cooed in delight as Avril's hands reached her large chest. She cupped them experimentally in each hand, testing their weight as she pulled them out of the water before releasing them with a splash.

The rest of the singer was not idle. Her hips rocked back and forth, rubbing her hardening rod against Lindsay's nether regions. Her cock itself begged for attention as the head rose up, steeling itself for entry into one of her willing holes. Her lips lavished kissed along her shoulder before climbing up her neck, past the nap and to her ears. A gentle nip and she moved past to the other side to continue the passionate tease.

"Oooh, that's right! Right there!" The blonde grabbed hold of each tit and started kneed in them. Not rough like one would see in a porno, but rather smoothly and delicately. Her fingers traced along those freckled contours before stopping at her crimson nubs. Her nipples were like diamonds set against her soft skin as Avril traced their terrain. Nary a bump on each puckered puffy areola escaped her ministrations as she continued her mammary massage.

To Megan this was a front row seat to a porn shoot. She previously hadn't been interested in adult films that much nor had watched two people get it on in her presence. Yet watching the scene unfolding before her she couldn't help but get aroused. Her hand crept down to her rapidly thickening member. Thankfully she went naked, for its slow but sturdy rise would have annihilated even the hardiest of bathing suits. Her relatively small hand started to rub on her cockhead, willing to grow ever larger. Judging by how she had to keep moving her arm, her hand was meeting great success.

Her other hand slipped in as Lindsay let out a guttural moan that rebounded off the walls. Together, both hands started to jerk her mammoth member; the shafts continuing to harden and rise despite gravity's protests. Like a great beast, and let's be honest it is, rising from the depths; so, did her cock emerge. Burst forth from the foamy water, the large crimson head dripping with precum in anticipation.

Not one to deny her desires, Megan caressed the head lovingly, her hands dipping beneath the surface to stroke her 14, or was it 15 now, inch length and fondle her bloated balls. Those sperm factories seemed to relish their attention and environment, already churning out a copious amount of spunk to burst forth. The Raven-haired beauty opted to not join in on the pair before her...yet. Guessing from Avril's looks, there was something she had planned.

"Stick it in me already!" Lindsay moaned out in a tone more suggestive of whine. Yet Avril did not oblige, she was more than content to rub her cock on her sex. If this was on dry land it would be thoroughly soaked right now. She did however alternate her technique and let her dick slide between Lindsay's full ass cheeks. Her rhythmic motion continuing to drag it across her lower half.

Avril might as well have been singing 'Come in Tokyo' with the way her fingers were acting. Each hand had a freckled boob gripped tightly. Moving them to the beat of some tune that played in her head. Not to be outdone, her fingers had a strong grip on those rock-hard nipples. she pulled and twisted the red nubs to her imaginary beat. Lindsay was putty in her hands. A moaning, sweaty, pile of putty that just wanted to get off.

"Almost now. I want to make sure you're good and ready." Her intensity picked up slightly as the song in her head reached crescendo before it ended in a screeching yell brought about by Lindsay's orgasm. The redhead sank back into Avril's lap, her body limp from her release.

"Now you're ready." Avril signaled Megan to get out of the tub. Still not certain, Megan compiled, automatically shivering against the cool air. As directed, she stretched out on a towel on the cool tile, her legs remaining in the warming bubbling water. Megan's cock jutting up nearly vertical, continuing to fight gravity's lure. She had to giggle though as a bubble would occasionally pop under her testicles. Without further direction, Megan waited, her hands alternating between her generous chest and the pole between her legs.

Avril, in a show of her new-found strength, lifted Lindsay. She carried the starlet to the edge of the hot tub, right before Megan. "Come on, lick it up."

With the enthusiasm that they knew she had, the redhead attacked the mammoth member. Her mouth opened wide as she brought the shafts inline. Her tongue came out and slathered the large head, making it glisten. Her mouth opened as wide and she forced in the thick tool.

Lindsay's cheeks bulged obscenely as the head went in. Her jaw nearly dislocated as the crown cleared. With that feat accomplished, Lindsay worked on in. She really could advance it that far, her throat wouldn't let it despite how often she tried, but she could tickle and tease the head. Her hands pumped the thick shafts while her lips wrapped around the head. Her tongue, constrained as it was, went about sliding along its bulbous size, paying attention to the underside and the slit. Megan cried in delight when her tongue slid across that spot.

Not one to be left out, Avril had stayed behind the actress. Her hands probed Lindsay's semi exposed sex and soft behind. *smack* Her palm left a red print on her butt. Lindsay moaned however, a deep reverberating moan that traveled down the pole in her mouth and into Megan. The black-haired beauty let out a gasp before releasing a pleasured cry. She never had a hummer and her entire shafts seemed to resonate with her hums.

Avril scooted herself into a good position. She could prod Lindsay into a specific position, one which would make what was coming so much easier. Bringing herself up onto the little step, she lined up with her dripping pussy. Her 7-inch shafts leaking in anticipation as it neared her glistening honey pot.

Lindsay's eyes went wide as she felt her lower lips part. The large head of Avril's member demanding entry, and she was not going to deny it. She shifted back, arching her back and presenting herself for easier entry. She was rewarded immediately with a loud smack on her pert behind, and several inches of Avril sliding in.

Avril was always amazed at how tight Lindsay was. It seemed that no matter how much abuse it got, her honey pot would return to its velvet glove level of tightness. She let out a pleasurable grunt as she slid in, relishing the warm embrace that surrounded her. In an inch, back an inch, in two, back one. In two more back another. It was a decent pace, one that didn't go as fast as she desired, but it did allow for easy entry. She slowly continued, feeding more and more of her cock into Lindsay's hungry pussy.

Lindsay rocked back, meeting with Avril's thrusts, desiring to be full. Already Megan's cockhead was at the back of her mouth, desperately pushing against her throat so it could continue. She wanted to let it. The feeling of it sliding down her throat, every bump and ridge, as it forced her throat wide. It was an exciting thought to her, but sadly one that wouldn't be. Her throat stubbornly refused to open to allow the large intruder entry. Still, Lindsay persisted. Her tongue moved across the underside while her head bobbed. Saliva mixing with pre- before going down her gullet or out, sliding down the large shaft. The mix was well used: her hands slid up and the gigantic member, pumping it with the enthusiasm of a boy that discovered .

The large futa girl worked her breasts mightily. Each large tit pancaked slightly from gravity, yet she was not deterred. Her hands yanked and twisted her puckered nipples, while her free fingers prodded her breasts. She brought them together, nipples touching, and massaged them to and fro. She could almost visualize a mighty rod, just like hers, pounding through the cavernous cleavage her boobs made. The large head coming right up to her mouth before disappearing back into between her breasts. Through the haze of her impending orgasm, Megan considered that. Was she large enough to titfuck herself?

Megan felt like she could take no more, she pulled back her rod. Withdrawing it from Lindsay with a loud pop and a displeased groan. She and Avril had decided it was time for a position change, for she wanted something other than a stroke and blow. "Mount me." Another command, not a request.

Gleefully, Lindsay detached herself from Avril, her cunt leaking a mix of juices as she scampered out of the hot tub. Megan watched as Lindsay stood over her throbbing member. Each one staring at the other making their demands. To Megan, she wanted to invade that tight little box and send her seed shooting deep into Lindsay's innards. For Lindsay, she wanted to ride that monster to an array of orgasms that caused her eyes to go cross and her brain numb. Avril, unbeknownst to Lindsay, had planned something as well. Something that she and Megan had spoken about previously.

Lindsay, despite her longing desire, lowered herself gently. Long experience has taught her that pushing in such a large invader would not be pleasant. She felt the very tip at her entrance. The massive head parting her leaking lips as she sunk down. To her, it was like being opened. She cried out in pleasure as the head inched in.

Megan grunted in delight. It was taking all her willpower not to grab the redhead's hips and force the freckled star down on her fuckrod. Pleasure shot into her brain inch by inch as her cock became encased in Lindsay's honey pot.

Another inch slipped in. Already 5 sat inside, with more joining all the time. Lindsay reversed, pulling up slightly before slipping back down. Another inch went in. Already she felt like she was being stuffed. The veiny member throbbed inside her, hitting all her spots at once. A guttural moan and another 2 inches slipped inside.

Not so be left out in the cold, Avril made her way out of the tub. Slowly pumping her member, she went around the duo and stood above Megan. She kneeled, bringing her sex just into her face. leaning forward, she pulled Lindsay towards her, embracing her mouth in a full kiss. Tongues parted those lips and intertwined. Her free hand wrapped itself up and around her neck. A moan erupted from one but spread to the others. Soon they were all a passionate pile of girls, moaning and cooing as they explored one another.

Lindsay was more than half way in. Megan could tell from her cock. Lindsay displayed excellent control. Kegels maybe? The mix of her juices and Megan's pre- dribbled down her exposed member. It pooled at the base before hitting her balls, sliding past her own dripping sex and mixing in with the fluids already splashing in the hot tub. Suddenly, her vision was blocked. The bright pink peach that was Avril's pussy suddenly filled her view. Her small testicles hanging just above. Megan watched in fascination as they came closer, coming to a rest on her chin. Never having gone down on another woman, she was nervous. Desire and lust overwhelmed her fears however. She stuck out her tongue at the exposed lips.

It was Avril's moan that set them all off. Megan's surprisingly long tongue lashed out past her plump lips and into Avril's sex. Avril moaned deep into Lindsay's mouth, dragging out her tongue as she broke the kiss. Megan continued her oral assault. Her tongue probing along the glistening lips before her, occasionally driving deep in between to hit inside. She was rewarded with flood of juices that coated her face and filled her mouth. Withdrawing her tongue, she switched it up and sucked in one of the testicles dangling before her. Megan's tongue wrapped around the ball while she sucked at it.

Avril seized up at the feeling of her balls being yanked. It was a light pain, but also an abundance of pleasure. So much so that she shot a wad of precum out. The was arced before hitting the base of Megan's cock with a splat, joining the her pre- and Lindsay's own juices.

Lindsay was on her way to setting a record. Most of Megan's mammoth member had sunk inside her, causing her belly to bulge out slightly. She pumped up and down, gradually pushing to contain the entire rod. Her legs spread wide, one would think she was trying to sit down on a tree. Her love box alternated its ministrations. It pulled in, then pushed out. It vibrated, then went worked all its muscles in a pulse. The rod buried inside her responded in kind. The head seemingly swelling larger the deeper it got. The veins that crisscrossed it pulsed, thick and bulging. It hit every spot at once, including her g spot. It felt to her that this cock was designed for her to take in. Her sensitive button pressed right up against a spot. Even when she dragged the cock out, the helmet got to the spot and stopped. Pulling that out became an extremely pleasurable experience, as her cunt would release just enough to cause it to drag across there. She let out a scream whenever it happened, the feelings overwhelming her sex fogged brain. Lindsay pushed deeper.

After what seemed like half an hour to Megan's time distorted, sex filled brain, Lindsay reached the bottom. She had done it! The entire 15 inches, impossibly thick length of Megan's cock had gone into her. The entire thing just made her feel stuffed full. It was not a time to relax however. Lindsay began to thrust up and down on the gigantic tool, each action bringing her untold pleasure. Her partner's hands stuck on her hips, assisting in the titanic effort of her strokes.

Avril stepped back from Lindsay. She didn't want to stop Megan's talented tongue but she had other plans. Dismounting the black-haired beauty, she came around to Lindsay, positioning herself just so. She grinned wickedly at the thought of what was about to happen. Her own cock twitched at the thought as well.

Lindsay felt something brush against her backside, but she was too caught up in the sensations of her pistoning Megan's cock to care. On her next down stroke, she felt a hand push her forward. Involuntary, her hands leapt from her breasts to keep her balancing, forgetting that the fuckstick she was skewered on would be enough to keep her upright. Her brain didn't know that as her hands engulfed Megan's tits. Megan let out a pleasured cry an arched her back the redhead pawed at her magnificent mammaries. Even better, her dick was at an angle it had really been, and felt oddly pleasurable. it would be as if someone was gripping her dick from the inside. At this angle, Megan could return the thrusting in earnest. Her strokes timed to meet Lindsay's.

Lindsay leaned down at this angle, bring herself low along Megan's body, her red hair cascading down across as she brought her face up to Megan's. They kissed with passion as they continued their wild sex romp. Each partner tasting the other. Megan tasted her own cock and Avril's lips, while Lindsay got the taste of Avril's sweet sexual juices. The kiss went on as Megan wrapped her arms around the freckled girl, their passion increasing with their tempo.

Lindsay broke off the kiss I'm an unexpected wail. Her entire body went rigid as brain tried desperately to stay online. Behind her, Avril had parted her cheeks and started her member in. her ass was a little looser from their experiments, but never did she get double teamed. Until now that is. Avril grunted as Lindsay's behind seemed to push back, resisting her efforts to slide in. She would not be denied though. Her cock head demanded entry, and it forced her open, sliding in with a pop. Going in after that was easy. Her motions slowly started up again and as a team they set a pace. Inches slid in as Avril pumped in time with Megan, meeting the strokes of the no longer coherent Lindsay. Her cries of pleasure and pain became a wailing symphony of building orgasms as she continued to push back on the two futa girls pounding behind her.

Megan could feel Avril's member sliding around. Its motions forced Lindsay's sex to close even more. It was exquisite to her as it seemed to force the walls tighter, while seemingly running her unit in all the right places. There was no telling how much more she'd be able to take.

Avril was in heaven. Before Lindsay was tight, but with Megan splitting her wide open, her anal cavity became a vice. It milked her cock for all it was worth. Sweat dripped off her body as she continued to pummel the redheads rear. Her own release was nearing as a particularly strong orgasm from her clamped down on her, nearly threatening to pull her cock off. Locked firmly in place, she felt a familiar rumble as her balls pulled close to her body.

Megan was so close, her cock buried deep inside Lindsay, continuing to pump for all its worth. Pleasure, overwhelming pleasure, flooded her brain in a cascade. Her cock twitched once, her large cum factories churned and released their payload. Megan's entire body went stiff as her member began to spew forth its' load. Sperm flooded out into Lindsay's womb, bulging her stomach out slightly from all the batter she shot out. Her mouth locked in an 'O' in a voiceless cry of pleasure.

Avril felt Megan release, and that was all it took to set her off. Her dick shot out its load deep into the double penetrated red head. Her balls felt like they were giving their all, pulling and contracting as Lindsay's behind milked her for all she's was worth. Her own cries of pleasure were screamed into Lohan's backside.

Lindsay was in an overwhelming cascade of pleasure. Warmth spread all over as the girls shot their load deep into her. Her brain seemingly unable to process any other thought than milk these two, get their seed. Her hands seized up in a kung fu grip on Megan's massive mammaries, squeezing the two for all their worth. This also caused Megan to thrash around further, her yells increasing in pitch and volume over her partners. Lindsay's head was slightly slack as her eyes rolled up in head.

Avril pumped in and out a few more times, trying to get the last bit of her spunk into Lindsay via her softening member. She withdrew with a loud pop, Lindsay's anus staying open slightly as a small stream dribbled out. Almost on accident, Avril flailed backwards into the bubbling hot tub. The warm water pouring over her sweat drenched body. She collapsed against the backside, panting for energy.

Lindsay collapsed onto Megan as her cock gave one last spurt before softening. Her belly bulged slightly from the monumental amount of seed shot into her. Even now it worked its way past the black-haired beauties' softening rod, leaking down on her before puddling on the floor. Her cries of passion long stopped, now only a quiet mewing that turned into a snore.

`

Megan let it go for a few minutes before she started to move the redhead. Luck was not on her side as Lindsay did not move but rather wrapped her arms around her.

"Lindsay get up." Snores only greeted her. "Lindsay!"

Her mouth worked open as she licked her lips. "Mmm. Soft." Lindsay mumbled as she embraced Megan further. Grimacing, Megan pushed again against the passed-out Lohan. Success was met as the redhead loosened her grip, allowing her to squeak out under her. Megan's substantial but soft cock slid out along with her.

Too exhausted to care, Megan rolled Lindsay over and stood up on wobbly knees.

"Coming in?" Avril asked through half closed eyes.

"No...nooo." Megan managed to slip out. "I'm exhausted now. Bed. Need bed."

Avril nodded, "I'll be in bed soon. What about her?" She gestured with just a finger.

"Eh. Let her figure that out." Megan stumbled away and up the flight of stairs, gripping the railing for dear life as she ascended. Reaching her bedroom, she just fell into the bed, completely uncertain if she pulled over the covers as sleep took her.

Megan absently stared at the PEZ dispenser in her hand. The pills contained within had brought out dramatic changes in her life. 'For better' she thought. She had a lot going for her now. Thankfully they also gave her the right pills. Amanda was getting better, but Megan realized that could've been her fate.

"Enough dawdling. Bottoms up!" The head popped open and one of the pills came out and down her waiting mouth. Eyes closed, she leaned back in the chair as the pill slid down. She loved this part, relishing all the sensations that accompanied her growing curves. Once again, the familiar tingling sensation spread throughout her body as the pill took effect. Already she could feel her body process the chemicals and her clothes tightened ever so slightly across her bosom and ass. Yet, what should have been a few seconds of electricity kept going. The feeling never subsided and instead increased in intensity. Megan's eyes shot open as her chest continued to enlarge. Her clothing groaning in protest over the ever-increasing strain. Already her cleavage was a deep valley, now this was a canyon people would get lost in. Her nipples responded to the sensations as well, the long nubs threatening to tear through her tailored suit.

Megan let out a guttural moan, her hands went up to her chest and massaged her magnificent melons, not once thinking about undoing the buttons. They were going to explode and she wanted to let them.

She anxiously pawed at her tits, willing them forward. "Come on, grow babies, grow." It was a chant she repeated as the breasts continued their assault. She idly hoped it happened soon as the pressure was becoming unbearable.

A loud ping and the pressure subsided, the offending button flew off her jacket and bounced around her office before embedding itself in the TV across the room. Now free, her boobs renewed their efforts, pouring over the tube top she wore under the jacket. Another ping and her bottom button left the jacket, bouncing off her member before continuing the room. Megan freed herself from the jacket, her eyes never leaving her cleavage as her boobs pressed onward, stretching the black tube top far more than ever intended. Already her chest was spilling over the top, just her growing teats seemed to be keeping the garment in place.

Another rip, but not from above. So wrapped up in her chest love, Megan had nearly forgotten down below. Her cock had been growing. 15 inches to begin with, the steadily increasing rod was well past it. The thick member ripped through her skirt, leaving useless tatters as it swelled further. Easily 2 feet and as thick as a 2-liter bottle, her member became harder and harder with each beat of her heart. Her testicles were not left behind either. They swelled constantly, churning with cum. Each one now hanging off the chair, steadily driving towards the ground.

The chair groaned. Her ass was growing. Swelling in both dimensions, her hip measurements were speeding towards the triple digits. Already her plush cheeks were forcing her up. To the casual observer it would seem that Megan was sitting up in the chair. She was rising alright, but it was her ass doing all the work. Already the chair had groaned again as her prodigious posterior started to dig into the sides.

*Rip* Her top had given up, and lay in tatters. Megan shucked the useless garment aside and continued to massage her growing mammaries. Her thick long nipples becoming increasingly out of reach as they swelled farther away. No matter, the increasingly horny dickgirl reached around her beanbag sized mammaries to her ever-growing cock. Another groan and the chair arms snapped and fell to the sides. Her ass overflowed the seat, itself groaning in protest until very quickly it too would fail.

A gasp and a moan erupted as she reached her cock. It was already far too big for her to jack off, she instead petted at its colossal base. She felt a nudge as the head hit something, then a crash as her desk was knocked out of the way. Now clear of the obstruction, her member surged forth to the far wall.

The chair gave out, sending her to the ground. Her gigantic ass cushioned her fall, though her mammoth breasts bounced several times before halting. Their growth was in no way impeded by this bizarre turn of events. Legs spread wide, Megan was dimly aware of the carpet growing wet beneath her. Her juices flowed in abundance, this unrestrained growth felt so erotic and sexual to her.

Another surge from all parties. Her ass propped her up and she was slowly pushed back into the wall. Her breasts had just reached the carpet, nipples aching for stimulation. Her balls were vibrating in the oversized sack. Each watermelon sized vessel constantly producing copious amounts of jizz. Lastly her cock. The head was at least 5 feet from her body, the shaft foot thick with veins that pulsed with blood.

Megan stroked it furiously. Her body demanded release. She began to pitch her body back and forth, steadily increasing her strokes on the turgid member. It responded in kind, sending signals of pleasure that overwhelmed her brain. The sensitive head slid steadily forward on the pile carpet, the dripping precum providing modest lube. Megan's eye twitched as it fell to the merciless waves of pleasure. Her stroking fast and furious, her fogged over mind dimly aware of a knock on her door.

The door burst open and Jade walked in. "Megan, I have...." she stopped dead in her tracks as she took in the sight of her boss, completely naked. Curves that would make a goddess blush and a cock that would give any male envy. Jade's legs closed defensively against the sight, but already she could feel burning desire. Yet, even as her hand crept lower, she showed the restraint of a saint.

Jade shuffled back to the door and called out to the room. "Everyone in! The boss is ready for you!" She valiantly held the door open as an array of starlets' past, present and future, marched themselves into the room, all coming to a halt as they drank in Megan.

If there was a word to describe her it would be sexuality. Megan was the embodiment of it, and the ladies lusted for it. No one noticed the click as Jade locked the door. Yet everyone took notice of Winona Ryder as her discarded clothes made a pathway to Megan. Coming down, she seized Megan in a deep kiss. Tongues intertwined as their lips each tried to devour the other. Winona's hand snaked down, rubbing across her body. One hand stopped on her bust, fingers massaging her quivering mounds. The other snaked lower, past her trembling, dripping sex and on to the raven-haired goddesses left tit. the hand plodded along carefully, walking towards its' goal.

Megan broke the kiss as a cry left her lips. Winona had found her left nipple and was massaging the large nub. That cry was silenced however by the kiss of another woman. Alexandra Daddario, fully nude, had embraced the growing Megan and stuck her tongue deep down her throat. The actress smothered Megan's' mouth with her own, her tongue threatening to check her tonsils. Another moan erupted as the nude actress grazed her right nipple. Thicker than a roll of quarters, the nub was crimson, each touch sent jolts through Megan's increasingly absurd body.

Her ever increasing cock was demanding attention. The thick fat shaft was nearly as large as she was, no one would have been crazy enough to try and mount that. Save one. Christina Aguilera was attempting such a feat. Her legs parted wide as she coaxed the head forward. Slowly, through its' growth and Christina's efforts, the head made contact with her waiting pussy. Her lips spread wide as the thick member pressed for entry. Christina was grunting, part pleasure, part pain as the head forced itself in. Its' juices providing the bare minimum for entry.

Megan's breasts neared the floor. They would have been on it save not for her luscious ass slowly lifting her up. Easily twice as big as Kim Kardashians, the butt spread out to either side, easily twice as wide as the rest of her. Her twin testicles mounted just before it slowly filling up, keeping pace with her mammoth member and the rest of her growing assets. Alexandria didn't break the kiss, but she felt another a mouth around her breast. Sparing a glance, she saw the black hair and distinctive face of Selma Hayak clamped down on her nipple. The long turgid nub appearing and disappearing as she sucked it like one would a cock. It was about that size anyway.

Winona had dropped down, letting Megan's left tit fill her lip. She playfully stroked the nipple as it pressed into her body. Her hand's working wonders on it. The brunette wrapped her lips around the nub, sucking and pulling at it with vigor. The efforts were rewarded as a small stream of milk erupted from nipple. The sweet nectar flowed out, overwhelming Winona's mouth and dribbling down her chin. Selma too got a spray of milk as Megan released streams of milk.

Down below, Christina had managed to get the large head in. Now she tried to work in more, slowly pumping herself up and down on the extreme shaft, her face contorted in pleasure. The very head of the fat shaft was all that managed to fit in, Christina's belly bulged as it rocked back and forth.

Megan cried into Alexandra's mouth. The willowy brunette had started to rock back and forth, rubbing her sex along the length of Megan's monumental rod. It was too much for the raven-haired woman to handle. Already she could feel several hands rubbing all over her body, another pair was massaging her enormous nuts. The bean bag sized testicles were sloshing with sperm, just waiting to release their cargo. A strong tug from Christina caused her to get several more inches in. Now her sex just massaged the very sensitive underside of the crown. Another pair of hands crept in on her body. This pair started rubbing her ass. Her monumental backside responded with delight as they crept along, sliding along her curvaceous posterior.

*knock*

An anguished cry erupted from her lips. She was nearly there. Just a little more stimulation.

*knock*

Her orgasm came on like a tidal wave. Her 5-foot-long member went completely rigid, bringing Christina off the ground for a moment before slamming her back down. Megan's large testicles brought themselves up to her body before releasing. Waves and waves of her cum shot down her pulsing cock before erupting from the end. Christina's belly bulged out for a few seconds before the pressure became too much. The blonde was ejected from the spewing member, ending up against the far wall in a daze as jets of spunk painted her there. Already Alexandra was moving to get her mouth over the line bucking cock. It was almost comical how she was practically ride the cock as one would a bucking bronco.

Milk erupted from her tits. Already it overflowed her partners mouths, now it began a stream that covered their faces. Megan's cry of relief continued. It was like her entire body was tingling in pleasure. All her synapses were firing, sending a current of pleasure to her brain.

It looked like everyone in her vicinity was getting off just on her own release. Alexandra was spraying her juices as she continued to ride her member, each time risking a hand to scoop up cum to swallow. Christina, dazed as she was continued to rub her clit despite all the spunk leaking out of her destroyed sex. Even Winona and Selma had backed off. Their bodies prone as they got painted with Megan's milk. Each one rubbing it into their receptive skin. Why shouldn't they? Afterall, Megan was now the goddess of sexuality incarnate. Sexual in the extreme, she now lived to give and receive pleasure.

*knock*

Megan jolted back to reality. The window she was sitting in front of was a mess. Her cock had ripped free from her skirts' confines and had fired off several volleys of sperm at the window. She had come just from her little daydream. She purred in pleasure as the knock repeated itself.

"Come in."

"Are you ok? I've been knocking several times. You also didn't answer your phone."

"Sorry I was distracted. What's up?"

Jade looked past Megan at the cu

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, thenewcomer

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA