Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "My Etchings", starring Jennifer Summers  (Read 6567 times)

MasturbationSuperstar

"My Etchings", starring Jennifer Summers
« on: December 31, 2018, 09:10:07 AM »

In my student days of idyllic figure study and continual daydreams, Jennifer Summers, Playboy Playmate and former Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleader, posed for me. I had a reputation for doing erotic art and I'm sure that led to her decision to be my model.  I think the viewed figure-drawing as a sensual experience rather than an academic one.  She did figurative work herself to have a pair of eyes caressing her body.  Unlike the others who had sat for me - who chose total nudity - Jeni chose to wear black gloves, thigh high stockings, black pumps, black panties, and a tight short silk slip.

This was not a neutral outfit.

My studio was very warm and the lights rather dim, except for the hot sidelight on Jeni.  As was my custom, we talked a great deal as I drew her.  Both being student artists, our conversation naturally drifted to the process.  During the talk her eyes kept focusing on my crotch, not in a fleeting way, but for extended periods, without apology.  As usual during my drawing sessions, I already had an erection.  I told her that I found my work very erotic and that I was a voyeur by nature.  She asked me what a voyeur was, but in retrospect I realized that she already knew and wanted the conversation to go in that direction.

I explained to her that the sessions like the one we were doing were a powerful sexual experience for me and that after such times I would look at the art I had created and masturbate. Jeni was becoming agitated, shifting her weight a lot while trying not to lose her pose.  Her eyes upon my cock seemed to be gleaming in the half-light.  We were seducing each other with words.

We discussed voyeurism for about an hour - our voices getting softer, our eyes brighter, my penis harder, and the room hotter. She said something about the head, and slowly, as he eyes slid down to my erection, her hand slid down to her silk-covered pussy.  She pulled aside the fabric and began rubbing her clit.  I in turn, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled my erect penis out and began stroking it in rhythm to her movements.

I got down on my knees in front of her, causing her to whinny like a horse and pull away.  I assured her that I didn't want to touch her, but only wanted to see her pussy and hand better.  She relaxed again into her masturbation.  She was rather vocal, and reached orgasm with a great shudder.  I came too, my penis bursting, shooting cum across her black pumps.  She laughed excitedly, and we stared at each other's genetalia as our orgasms subsided.

As she dressed I went back to my drawing.  I thanked her, she thanked me, and she walked out.  We never had another session, nor did we ever speak of it. I occasionally pull out the drawing and still find it excitable and filled with Eros.

https://pmatehunter.com/blonde-newcomer-jeni-summers-enjoys-showing-off-her-sex-assets/

https://goo.gl/photos/x5aFug3LPVSkaVP17

https://www.instagram.com/jenisummers/

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Sorale21

Cadeauxxx

Re: "My Etchings", starring Jennifer Summers
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 07:18:22 PM »
Great story, thank you for posting and welcome aboard! So happy to have you with us.  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MasturbationSuperstar

Viri

Re: "My Etchings", starring Jennifer Summers
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 10:19:48 PM »
Interesting short story. I like your ideas and a unique approach here.

I also have to say, I absolutely love your name. Masturbation Superstar is the best name I've seen in a long time.

The following users thanked this post: MasturbationSuperstar

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA