Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Happy New Year Carmen (Carmen Electra)  (Read 11896 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Happy New Year Carmen (Carmen Electra)
« on: November 12, 2020, 06:01:28 AM »
Happy New Year Carmen by Doctor Doom
Celeb(s) – Carmen Electra
Codes – MF, Oral Anal, Romance, Spank
Originally posted on February 3, 2008 at CSSA

Disclaimer: This story is obviously fiction. I could only wish to be spending New Year’s in this fashion.

I was sitting in the living room of my ski cabin in Vail, flipping through the channels, watching odd little bits of the various New Year’s celebrations, and waiting for 2007 to come to a close. It’s a lonely way to ring in the New Year of course, but after the year I’d had I figured I’d use the evening to reflect. Sure I could’ve driven down to the main part of the ski village. And sure with it being New Year’s I could’ve talked my way into some little ski bunny’s pants, but I just really wasn’t feeling up to it. Of course, my decision to stay home that night may have been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

It was almost ten o’clock when I heard an urgent knock on my door. Getting up from my couch, glass of wine in hand, I went to answer it, expecting to find one of my seasonal neighbors trying to talk me into going down the hill and joining the festivities. Much to my amazement however, it was someone very different.

Standing on my front porch was one of the sexiest women on the planet, Carmen Electra. Her cheeks and the tip of her nose were bright red due to the cold, and she was shivering, with her arms folded across her chest trying to stay warm in the blowing snow. “Sorry to bother you,” she said through her shivering, her breath visible in the cold mountain air, “but I saw your light was on. My car broke down, down the hill, and it’s fucking freezing out here.”

I normally have a pretty quick wit, and under normal circumstances I’m fairly certain I could’ve thought of something a bit more interesting to say, rather than just standing there staring and stammering at the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, “Um, well, I—

Before I could continue tripping over my own tongue, Carmen interrupted me, “Can I just come in, please?”

“Oh, yeah, I’m sorry,” I said shaking my head and stepping aside to let her in. She stepped inside and I closed the door once again. “The fireplace is right over there,” I said motioning toward the living room.

“Oh, thanks,” she said with a soft little smile.

Again I just stood there in total amazement of the situation, wondering if this could actually be happening. She made her way over to the fire, and placed her hands down near the flames. She hadn’t been wearing gloves I noticed, or a hat, no wonder she was so damn cold. The rest of her attire didn’t really look like the sort of clothes one would wear to stay warm during this time of year, as she had on a lightweight jacket with fur around the collar, a pair of skintight jeans, and a pair of snow boots that were more fashion statement than actual protection from the weather outside. As she stood there hunched over the fireplace warming up, rubbing her hands together, she looked over her shoulder at me and gave a little giggle, which woke me from my daze. She obviously was more aware than I was that I had been staring at her ass in those paint on jeans for the past several seconds. Looking back, it probably took everything I had to keep my jaw from falling to the floor at that very moment.

“So, um, do you need a ride or anything,” I asked. Yes, I actually offered to get the petite bombshell out of my home as quickly as possible. Who knows what the hell I was thinking.

“I guess,” she said, “I’m not sure if I should have you take me to my car or up the hill to the condo I’m staying at.”

Remembering what she said when I first answered the door, I asked, “Didn’t you say your car broke down?”

“Well,” she blushed a little; “actually I hit a patch of ice and crashed it into a snow bank on the side of the road.”

“It might just be easier then if I took you home, and if you want I could help you get your car tomorrow during the daylight.”

“Oh, you’re so sweet,” she giggled.

“Make yourself comfortable for just a minute, and I’ll get my jacket and keys,” I said as I walked down the hall to my bedroom. I grabbed my winter coat out of the closet and found my keys on the nightstand next to my bed, and walked back out to the living room.

Carmen was still at the fireplace when I walked back into the den. Putting my glass of wine down on the coffee table, I picked up the remote to turn off the TV. The ball was just about to drop in Times Square, as the masses on the screen were counting down to ring in the New Year on the east coast. Just as the ball came spinning down on the screen the local station started running a crawl at the bottom of the picture, stating a winter storm warning was in effect and proclaiming a police mandate that only emergency vehicles were allowed on the roads.

“Well, um, sorry, I guess we aren’t going anywhere at the moment,” I said nodding at the screen and tossing my jacket onto the chair.

“Couldn’t I just walk up the hill,” she asked sounding somewhat disappointed.

“How far away do you live?”

“Maybe about two more miles from here, I think.”

“It’s probably not a good idea. I mean the weather up here can get pretty bad, and no offense, but you really don’t look like you’re dressed for the kind of storm we’re having right at the moment.”
“Oh, I really don’t want to be a burden to you on New Year’s Eve,” she said as she took off her jacket and threw it on the chair next to mine. She left her spot by the fireplace and walked over to sit on the couch.

“It’s not a problem,” I said, “really, I can change the sheets on the bed for you and I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“No, you really don’t have to do that for me,” she said shaking her head and seeming almost bashful in a way. “Besides, you were probably getting ready to go to some party or something when I knocked on your door.”

“Not quite,” I said as I picked up my glass of wine from the coffee table and took a sip. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be so rude, can I get you something to drink,” I asked.

“Oh, so you think you’re going to get me drunk, do you,” she said with a giggle.

“I, um, no I a—

“It’s okay, I’m just playing around,” she said with another giggle, “I mean come on, you’ve already tried to get me out of here as fast as you can. So that means you’re either the sweetest guy I ever met, or you’re totally gay.”

“Um, no, I’m not gay,” I said and took another sip of my merlot.

“What are you drinking right now,” she asked.

“This is a merlot,” I told her, “but I do have some champagne I was going to pop open around midnight, or I could probably open a bottle of something else if you give me a minute.”
Reaching up from the couch she took my glass from my hand and took a sip, staring at me seductively as she did. Damn if this woman didn’t run the gamut when it came to emotions and expression, soft and innocent or hard and mysterious, it was almost like I was getting a firsthand look at her entire body of work.

“Mmm, that’s good,” she said and gave me back the glass. “I think I’ll have what you’re having for now, and we can open that champagne you mentioned at midnight. But not before then,” she giggled, “it’s bad luck.”

“Whatever you say,” I said as I walked into the kitchen and got another glass and grabbed the bottle. I walked back to the couch and poured a glass for Carmen.
As I handed her the glass she asked, “So what’s your name?”

“It’s um, Tim,” I said, and backed up a step toward the chair where our coats were lying.

“Well, um Tim, I guess you already know who I am, and you could sit down on the couch here next to me,” she said with a pat on the empty spot of the couch next to her.

“Um, okay,” I said and sat down.

“You’re so cute,” she giggled as I sat down next to her.

Once again my wit failed me for a second and I left her to decide where the conversation went next.

“So what are you doing spending New Year’s by yourself,” she asked.

“Well, normally this is my winter getaway, but I just finished a divorce. I got the cabin here in Vail, and my wife got pretty much everything else.”

“Oh, that’s so sad,” she said, “I know how divorce can be. I was trying to get away for a while, start the year off fresh and forget about my ex too. That’s why I talked my agent into letting me borrow her condo up the hill.”

And with that, we began a conversation that lasted the next two hours or so, and saw us drain two bottles of wine. We talked about how our lives had been up to that point, our divorces, our attempts to avoid being around anyone for the holidays, and commenting on the awful acts on the various New Year’s countdown shows.

Finally, it was almost midnight mountain time. I got the bottle of champagne I had been saving from the kitchen and a couple more glasses. Handing a glass of champagne to Carmen, I sat next to her on my couch and watched the recording of the ball dropping in Times Square.

“Happy New Year’s, Tim,” she said and then leaned over and kissed me.

I was almost stunned at what had just happened. I think she could see it in my eyes that I wasn’t quite sure how to react. We both took a sip of champagne and then put our glasses on the table, just sort of waiting to see what would happen next. Finally after what was only a few seconds, but what must have seemed like an eternity for the both of us, I leaned forward and kissed her again, this time running my hand threw her soft hair. The touch of our lips lasted over a minute, and then we pulled away and stared into each other’s eyes.

“So Tim,” she said with a seductive little giggle, “if you could have me do anything at this very moment, what would it be.”

I blushed slightly and then told her feeling somewhat embarrassed as I did so, “Well, you know you’re workout videos—

“You want to see the real thing, don’t you,” she asked with a seductive smile.

“Um, well, yeah I guess,” I said feeling a little embarrassed.

“It’s okay,” she said giving me a little peck on the cheek, “why don’t you go and sit in the chair over there and get ready for the best lap dance you’ve ever had.”

“Alright,” I said with a slight smile and a shake in my voice.

I got up from the couch, moved our coats, and sat down in the chair, not believing what was about to happen.

Carmen slipped off her boots and socks, took another sip of champagne, turned the TV off with the remote, and then walked over to where I was sitting. Standing over me, she began to slowly sway her hips as she placed her hands on my shoulders. Slowly and seductively she began to grind her body against mine, peeling off articles of clothing as she did so. I could feel my cock becoming harder than it had ever been before, and I’m sure Carmen could as well as she brushed against my body. As she removed her sweater and then her bra, revealing her incredible breasts that I had seen many times in photos but never imagined to see them in person (and certainly not in this way), she leaned forward and barely let her nipples graze my lips. Rubbing my chest, she slid up toward my ear and took in a deep breath that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end as I wondered just how much farther she’d go with her dance.

Once again she stood up in front of me, this time facing away from me, and slowly and methodically slid her jeans down off of her legs, bending down right in front of me as she did, and stepped out of them, revealing her smooth rounded ass in a small black thong. Sitting down on my lap, she slowly grinded her beautiful little bottom over my rock hard member, which was practically screaming for escape from my jeans. For a moment, I thought she was done with her dance as she sat on me knee, but then she pulled off her thong. As I tried to fathom the thought of Carmen Electra sitting on my lap in my living room wearing nothing but her birthday suit she spun around on my lap. She knelt down in the chair with me, straddling my crotch.

Looking deep into my eyes and softly caressing my face with both hands, Carmen gave a mischievous little smile and proceeded to bounce up and down in the chair, dry humping me like there was no tomorrow. I swear I thought I was going to blow my load right there in my pants, but at the last possible moment, the beautiful little centerfold decided to show a bit of mercy. She stopped, gave a giggle, and lightly kissed my lips before asking, “So how was that?”

“You weren’t kidding about the best lap dance I ever had,” I told her.

She smiled at me seductively and got up, walking over to the couch and sitting down. She picked up her glass of champagne and took a sip, “Dancing can really cause me to work up a sweat.”
What could I have said to that? I just stayed in the chair and stared at her beautiful body in amazement.

“I’m sure there’s a few other things though that I could do to work up a sweat, Tim.”

Standing up, I looked at her with one thing on my mind. “Oh, I’m sure there are, Carmen,” I replied as I walked toward her on the couch.

Placing her glass back on the table, she grabbed the top of my jeans just as I stepped in front of her. “I know you want me. I know you’re hard as a fucking rock, let’s see what you’re working with,” she said as she sat on the couch and unfastened my belt and pulled down my pants, letting my fully erect cock spring toward her face. “Mmm, it looks delicious,” she said as she leaned in and placed the tip of my cock inside of her mouth.

“Oh god,” I whispered as the tip of her tongue began to lightly tease the head of my cock.

Reaching down to run my fingers through her hair as she began to slide my member deeper and deeper into her mouth, I couldn’t help but realize that this would be the best New Year’s celebration I would ever have in my life. As I guided her head back and forth slowly along the length of my shaft with my hands, she began to finger my balls, grasping them gently in both of her hands and massaging them. She was going to let me cum inside of her mouth I realized, she wanted my seed and I was in no way going to deny her the taste of it. I quit helping to move her head along my length and just stood there enjoying the moment, continuing to run my hands through her soft hair as she bobbed gently on my soon to explode cock. After a few more minutes, I could feel my balls tense up and knew the moment of release had finally arrived.

“Ohhhh, argh, uhh,” I moaned as my entire load squirted into her mouth and down the back of her throat.

“Mmph, mmmmm,”Carmen gurgled a little around my shaft, but just held tight to the base with both hands and slurped up every last drop.

“Oh my god,” I said, feeling a little weak in knees as she pulled away from my cock and grabbed her champagne off of the table before leaning back on the couch.

She took a sip of champagne to wash down the last of my cum that was still in her mouth and then said, “I hope you’re not all spent just yet,” she said, “because there’s a whole lot more I want to do to you.”

“And there’s a whole lot more I want you to do to me,” I said, “but I think we’re gonna have to wait just a minute.”

“Oh alright,” she said with a pout. Staring at me with her piercing blue eyes, she poured the rest of her champagne onto her breasts, letting it flow down across her sexy stomach and down to her inviting snatch. “But while we wait for you to recover, I’ve had a spill. Maybe you could help me clean it up?”

Getting down on my knees, I grabbed her legs and was about to lean down and return the favor for her before she interrupted me.

“No, start your way at the top, and work your way down,” she said gently moving my head up to hers so our lips could meet.

We shared a long passionate kiss, running our hands through each other’s hair. I slowly started to work my way down her neck, planting soft kisses on her shoulders and paying extra attention to her luscious breasts once I arrived at them. Gently squeezing her ripe melons in my hands I nibbled on them one at a time, taking care to lick up the few drops of champagne she had spilled on them.

As I made my way further down to her flat toned stomach, she tugged at the back of my collar, pulling my shirt off of me and throwing it aside. Finally, I arrived at her snatch, which was a little wet already in anticipation of what would come next. Grabbing hold of her legs, I spread them as far as possible and leaned down sniffing up her scent before flicking my tongue into her neatly shaved vagina.

“Mmmm, oh, yesssss,” she let out a long soft moan as I began to eat her out.

I continued with my oral assault and her clit began to spring out at me, which I proceeded to focus the majority of my efforts on for the next several minutes.
“Mmm, that’s it, lick my pussy, ughn,” Carmen continued to encourage me.

Not that I needed much encouragement from the woman. I was going to eat her out until she came like a banshee and was begging for my cock to once again be the center of attention.
“Yes, yes, make me cum, make me cum. Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh,” she screamed as she bucked her hips into my face and her juices sprayed all over me.

“Unnnnggghhhh,” she gave a slight whimper as I got up from the floor, taking my jeans fully off, and sitting down next to her on the couch.

“Well, it looks like you’re ready for round two,” she said grasping my once again erect penis and stroking it with one hand.

“Not so fast,” I said gently taking her wrist away from my cock. “You’ve been a bad girl, spilling your drink all over yourself like that, Carmen.”

“Ooh, I’ve been bad, uh? Well, what are you going to do, give me a spanking?”

“You’re damn right,” I said as I grabbed her by the waist and threw her over my knee.

I gave her a few playful slaps on her bottom to which she squealed in delight after each one. Grabbing her breasts in one hand, I gave her a few more spanks, and teased her a bit. “So, have you learned your lesson, Carmen,” I taunted her as I patted her ass gently.

“Oh yes, Tim, I won’t spill champagne all over myself anymore.”

“That’s a good girl,” I said as I slid my hand down off of her ass and inserted a finger into her sopping snatch.

“Ooooohhhhh, ughngh, ah,” she moaned and planted her feet on the floor so she could rock herself back and forth onto my finger.

I inserted another finger and kept a hold of her tits, letting her control how fast my digits moved in and out of her. She was determined to cum again, as she bounced back and forth on my fingers quickly and moved a hand down to her pussy to finger herself.

“Oh yeah, uhn, just wait until it’s you’re cock, arrrrggggh, inside me, uhn, ah, and ah not you’re fingers. Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn, aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh,” she screamed as she orgasmed once again, this time cumming all over my hand.

“It’s all yours then, baby,” I said as she got up off of my knee. She stood up, but only for a second. I leaned back on the couch, and she sat down on my lap facing away from me, and inserting my throbbing cock into her warm and inviting snatch. “Ohhhhhh,” she moaned as she planted her feet on the front of the couch and I reached around her body to grab her breasts with both hands.
I gave a quick thrust upward further into her, so my cock was all the way up inside of her. Now that she was planted on my cock to the base, she began to slowly and methodically set the rhythm she wanted us to go.

“Oh yeah, uuuunnnnnnn,” she moaned as she slowly moved herself up and down my shaft.

“Sweet fucking god,” I whispered.

She began to bounce a little faster and I responded by thrusting deeper and deeper into her each time she came down on top of me.

“Oh yes, that’s it, arrgh, aaarghgh, uhn,” she yelled in delight.

I was doing my best to keep from blowing my load too quick, but I don’t think that’s what Carmen had in mind. Fortunately, she was on the verge of a blood-curdling climax.
“Yes, that’s it. Arrrrrggggghhhh, uhn, uhn, ooohhhhh. Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me. Uhhhhnnnnn. Oh god, yes, uhhhhhhnnnnnn. Arrgh, uh, uhn, yes, mm, aaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhh,” she screamed as she orgasmed and came all over my lap just as I blew a giant load up inside of her.

“Ooooohhhhhh,” I sighed and wrapped my arms around her sexy little waist, letting all of my seed flow up into her.

She pulled herself up off of my spent cock and sat on my lap, resting her head on my shoulder. We were both completely exhausted, and I couldn’t believe the night I had had.
Leaning up to kiss me, she once again looked into my eyes and asked, “Where’s the bed room? I want to fall asleep in your arms.”

“It’s right down the hall,” I told her.

She got up from the couch, and gave me a look that said she wanted me to follow her.

Getting up from the couch, I noticed her walking down the hall toward my bedroom. My eyes gravitated to her firm ass. Moving quickly to catch up to her, I grabbed her by the waist and pressed her face first up against the wall.

“Tim, what are you doing,” she asked in a surprised voice.

“Something’s come up,” I said as I rubbed my body against her back and let her feel my once again erect cock, which had sprung up as I had been admiring her lovely posterior.

“I can see,” she giggled.

With her being just barely over five feet tall, I had to bend my knees slightly as I held her against the wall and rammed my cock straight into her ass.

“Aaaarrrrgggghhhh,” she screamed in shocked delight as I lifted her up off of the floor, burying my member balls deep into her ass and grabbing a hold of her tits.

“That’s right. No man can resist my ass,” she panted as I returned her feet to the floor. She had to bend forward against the wall slightly to keep my dick from sliding out of her. “Go ahead, fuck my ass. Fuck it good and hard, uhnnnnh,” she moaned as I removed my hands from her breasts and grabbed a hold of her hips guiding her back and forth onto my shaft. This time I controlled the pace between us, mimicking what she had done on the couch, starting slow and then going fast.

“Uhhhhnnnn, uhhhhhn, uhhhhhn,” she screamed.

“You like a good ass fucking don’t you, Carmen?”

“Yes, fuck me, fuck my ass, pleeeeeeeaaassse, oh god, uuuuhhhhhnnnn,” she screamed.

“Beg me to cum inside you again,” I told her as I quickened my pace, knowing I wouldn’t last much longer given the evening’s previous festivities.

“Cum inside. Uhhhnnnnn. Let me have it, uhn, uhn, uhn, please mercy god, give it all to me, uuuhhhnnnm aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh, oooohhhhh,” she pounded a fist on the wall and came as I shot my load in her ass.

Her entire body went limp as I pulled out of her, and it took all I had left to put her in my arms and carry her into the bedroom. Getting us both under the covers, exhausted, we fell asleep in each other’s arms just like she had wanted.

I’m not sure how long we slept, but I know Carmen was up before me, since she woke me up by sucking gently on my cock. “Good morning sleepy head,” she said as I opened my eyes.

“Happy New Year,” I said as she climbed on top of me, staring into my eyes with those stunning blue eyes of hers.

“Oh, the new year is about to get even better,” she said as she placed herself down on top of my cock. “Oooohhhh,” she moaned and rubbed her tits.

Leaning up, I took one of her breasts into my mouth and began sucking on her nipple. Then I rolled over so I was now on top of her. As she wrapped her arms around me I just stared into her eyes once again, still not quite believing this was happening. Slowly, I began to rock deeper and deeper inside of her, rubbing her tits and planting kisses on her sweet neck the whole time I did so.
“Ooooh, yes,” she cooed, “you know exactly what I like, uuuuunnnnnhhhhhh.”

There was no way I was going to last very long, still being in the process of recovery from the night before, but I was determined to make it last as long as possible. I slowed my pace a bit more and just settled on long deep thrusts deep inside of her.

“Oooohhhh, oh, arrrrggghhh,” she responded with each deep penetration of her body.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you?”

“Mooooorrrre, uhn,” she begged.

Silently, I began to speed up my pace, driving deeper and deeper into her faster and faster. Finally, the moment had arrived, and we both knew it.

“Uuunngghhh, ughgh, ughgh, ahh, uuuuuuunnnnnnnnggghhhhhh, oh, arrrggghhhh,” she screamed loudly as her nails dug into my back and we both came together.

“Sweet, mother of god,” I whispered as I rolled off of her and fell back to sleep.

After several more wake ups and attempts to actually get dressed and leave, we finally did just that. I took Carmen to her car and helped her get it out of the snow bank she had crashed it in the night before.

With one last kiss, she got into her car, thanked me and mentioned something about doing this all again sometime. I’m not sure if there actually will be a next time, but this time was one hell of a way to start off the next twelve months I thought as she started the car and drove away. Happy New Year.

END
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA